• Rating 7.33/10 36 reviews

Endless.com is not a merchant member
    Endless.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Endless.com contact information

"This website is the worst website on the Internet. I purchased a pair of defective shoes, and they refused to return them. Unbelievable. Buyer beware!!!!"

"Shipped quickly and always good quality. I like it."

"Shipped quickly but sent me the wrong size of crocs that I ordered. Very annoying."

"Very good selection of products and speedy shipping. However, they (along with Amazon) NEEDS to learn a thing or two about packing their boxes for shipping. I ordered a rather expensive, and fragile handbag to use for this summer. I was horrified when I received the package that there was NO packing paper or air bubbles inside to protect the product. The bag came to me completely damaged and unusable. I immediately packed the box safely and shipped it back to them. It took about 7 days to reach them via UPS. Customer service has been generous and nice, but I have yet to receive my refund.

Edit 4.4.12

I have finally received a confirmation email about my refund this morning. I will continue to recommend this site to others and I will shop here again, but not for purses. Unless I'm positive it will hold up being tossed around in an empty box. Great merchant, I highly recommend you give them a shot! Four stars. :)

modified review This review was modified by lilblubird3 on April 04 2012 07:22:50 AM

"I had a terrible experience with endless.com. They sent me a counnterfit version of the item I ordered."

"I ordered a pair of pumps from endless for $63 with free two day shipping, which saved me a few dollars (compared to getting it from amazon) and saved me $20 if i was buying from elsewhere (nodstroms and macys had it listed for $80). I got the shoe, but had a problem with a hole in the fabric of the heel of the shoe. I filled out the return form (SUPER easy) and sent it back (free return shipping) and they sent me another one! not only did they send out the shoe the very day i filled out the return form, but the shipping was so quick that i got the shoe the very next day! overall, a GREAT experience. i even gave their customer service number a call and was able to speak to someone within a couple minutes and get my question answered so quickly!! i really loved my experience with them and will look into them next time i want to order shoes. really a great company with prompt service."

"We buy a new pair of Keen Voyageur for our son every year - those are the only shoes he wears other than sandals during the summer. Found a pair his size on sale at Endless.com for $70, that's $30 less than the retail price. With the free shipping, we saved $30 dollars ordering from Endless.com than buying from a local store or other online stores that cost a few dollars less but charges for shipping. The shoes came in 2 business days, exactly as promised. I will definitely buy from Endless.com again."

"I purchased a watch on their website, and found that my old watch had started working. I called up Endless, and asked to return it, and they said I could simply refuse the package. I did so, and with a week, my account was credited with the amount I had spent. I was impressed with their attitude and customer service"

"Their "100% price guarantee" is completely misleading. If you try to claim against this guarantee, they'll simply claim that you're shopping at a "discount site" which isn't eligible. They won't even count Amazon.com! Their parent company!"

"I bought Inov-8 Trail Runners from endless.com
Quick delivery and no problems

"Zappos is cool, but Endless has lots more. Endless has many more quality/ well-known brands, that are less expensive. YES LESS EXPENSIVE. Like leather boots for 70 that were originally 150 etc. AND they have the truly Hi-end BLING NAMES we know, and yes those brands have sales too. Its crazy cool. And customer service is sweet, fast and professional. I found a lot of trainees at Zappos, not all glad or knowlegable, promises broken. You should check this site out, it got about 60,000 shoes last I heard! Something for everyone, bags too.. Even Birkenstock inserts.. GO ENDLESS!"

"I ordered a pair of Michael Kors suede mocassins on sale, great price on a pair of shoes I already owned in a different color, and they arrived quickly - also really liked the website so told a lot of people about it. Unfortunately, there was some sort of slight flaw in the suede on the side of one shoe, and it gave way within 45 days. I called them yesterday and they *immediately" - without seeing mine and just hearing what I reported - offered to replace with the last pair they had via overnight. Told me just send back the other in same packaging with the return label they provided online. I honestly could not ask for more from them, and if anything, the way they handled the issue has made me trust them even more. I will definitely be buying more from them. "

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"They had a pair of shoes that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else and their prices were comparable to other sites. The service was great--just as I would expect from a site owned by Amazon. I will shop there again."

The Merg's Avatar
Virginia

"Placed an order for two pairs of the same shoe in the evening on 10/18. The price is the lowest I saw where I could get the shoes in both sizes that I needed. Shipping was listed as free and two-day at that.

I received a confirmation e-mail that stated that the estimated delivery would be on 10/20. Just after midnight I received the shipping confirmation with delivery scheduled for 10/20. On 10/20, I received the shoes as advertised.

One of the best on-line experiences I have had.

"Great selection, sale prices are lowest anywhere. FREE 2-day shipping and easy returns (also FREE). Love this site!"