Stores > EndPCNoise.com

• EndPCNoise.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2009-03-30

"I had some problems with ordering and canceling an order and was helped out by Luke in sales (who also spent considerable time helping me with the original order). The problem took several emails to straighten out and every time I emailed Luke answered the email within a couple of hours each time (most stores you're lucky if you get a response within a week!)all this was done for just an $11 order. This company is truly a top notch store and very lucky to have an employee like Luke. I would do business with them again and highly recommend them to any one. And I want to personally thank Luke for all his help. "

This review was modified by paulapatti4 on March 30 2009 02:52:31 PM

2009-03-16

"I purchased one of their Music Workstation PC's. The PC is exactly as they described it - powerful and very very quiet.

The website was easy to use and understand. Customer service was helpful and quick to respond to my questions. They answered my questions, some good some showing my ignorance, politely and professionally.

I would recommend this company to others.

2009-02-24

"Good inventory selection for the computer hobbyist. Prompt and professional service. Fast delivery. Very pleasant shopping experience. Highly recommended."

2008-09-12

"These folks sure know how to build a solid PC! I had a few "special" requirements - one involved extra PCI slots for some "older" cards and hardware and they were able to find a motherboard that fit the bill. The PC is SUPER quiet - and built like nothing I've EVER seen before! Their support is also excellent - usually answering questions the same day I email them. Highly recommended."

2008-07-04

"My PC had a driver conflict with it when it arrived that took hours to fix and required me going downtown to buy new hardware. When I called tech support the guys tried sincerely to help but refused to take responsibility, saying that it definitely worked when they shipped it. Which means a driver conflict magically occured during transit. The problem was well documented online and after buying replacement hardware it works, but I still get regular crashes. Despite taking nearly a month to arrive, this machine just wasn't properly tested and I've had to reinstall windows four times in the three days I've had it. Not terribly impressed.

Rich.

2008-06-07

"Did research here on ResellerRatings before buying...
Ordered pair each of 80 mm Nexus fans, fan gaskets, and Zalman ZM-2HC2 passive drive coolers. Everything went smooth, and arrived in 3 days. All packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely consider EndPCNoise for future purchases. Recommended.

2008-04-10

"I have ordered several times with this company. They have been polite and helpful each time. This most recent order I needed to cancel, and both by email and by phone the representatives were helpful and courteous. I would order from this company again without hesitation."

2008-02-14

"This is my first time dealing with Endpcnoise and I am very satisfied. I talked to their techs 3 times on the phone before I ordered and they were very helpful. I had them build a custom case - Antec P182,with custom sound insulation, power supply, fans, drive enclosure for a high end gaming/work PC and I am stunned at how quiet it is. My order was shipped promptly too."

2008-01-28

"I have done business with EndPCNoise for over 10 years and have always been extremely satisfied with their product and service. Between my friends and family, I would say we have ordered over a dozen PCs during that time. In fact, some of those same PCs are still running! The latest new computer was purchased by my son, Tyler, in December 2007. The tech who took his order was
extremely intuitive, asked lots of questions about the machine's uses and even went the extra mile to make sure old peripherals would work with it. It is extremely quiet and FAST. My son loves it!!
Both Tyler and I make a living with our computers so dependability is of the utmost importance.
I took one of our old EndPCNoise p4, 2003 machines to my daughter in Salem yesterday and just as I was getting ready to set it up,
she said, "Mom, is it on?" When I said yes, she was astonished! She keeps it in her bedroom and always had to turn her old (p2, non-quiet) computer off before she could go to sleep.
EndPCNoise is the most reliable and honest computer company we have ever done business with so whenever anyone I know is thinking about ordering a computer, I always point them to EndPCNoise. I highly recommend them!"

2007-08-27

"Exceeded all expectations for a screaming fast and perfectly quiet PC. I can hear myself think again. Thanks!"

2007-08-04

"Extremely bad experience. I ordered a Totally Noiseless TNN 300 Media & Gaming PC on 5/8/07. Item description on their website states it comes with the ASUS P5B VM motherboard. When I received the PC the first thing I noticed was it was not noiseless as advertised. The hard drive made a constant bearing tinkling sound. Then when I started to connect my speaker system I discovered the motherboard was an ASUS P5L VM not the P5B VM as advertised. After several e-mails and phone calls to endpcnoise.com, their excuse was that the P5B VM created heat issues on the fanless TNN case. I decided to send the PC back and have them go ahead an install the proper motherboard. During some of the several e-mails and phone calls to endpcnoise.com it was suggested that I purchase the TNN 500AF with a P5B Deluxe motherboard and a hard drive enclosure for an additional $720. This would guarantee no heat issues and total noiseless operation. So I decided to do that and after about 3 or 4 more weeks I get the TNN 500AF. I have to admit, it is noiseless. But, when I plugged in my headset I found I had no sound coming through the front audio port. So here I go back to e-mails and phone calls to endpcnoise.com. Luke e-mailed me a pin set up diagram to reset all my front audio port pins. I did this but still nothing. I called Luke and spent nearly an hour on the phone with him trying to download and install driver files and windows updates, etc but still nothing. So, get this, Luke suggests I purchase a soundcard for about $160 and that will solve my problem. He also suggested I could purchase a speaker system with a headphone jack and that would probably fix the problem. The real problem is the front audio port on this $3050 PC does not work and the company that sold it to me can't fix it. I am very dissatisfied with this purchase and having to spend so much time trying to fix problems with my PC. I can promise I will not purchase another item from endpcnoise.com.
Oh, by the way, I you decide to purchase a PC system from this company you had better take a close look at their returm policy. 20% restocking fee on all PC systems. For me to return this PC it would cost me $610 plus about $120 in shipping cost. YOU BE THE JUDGE!

2007-07-14

"Here is the text from an email I sent to endpcnoise.com:

"I just installed my new power supply and CPU cooling fan, and I must say...

Wow!

I think this is the first time I've actually been able to hear my hard drive working! I can't believe how quiet my PC is now. The home office is sooo much more peaceful. This is great. Thanks!"

Notes: They shipped VERY quickly, the items were very competitively priced and perform exactly as described. I'll shop this store again for my future quiet-PC needs (Someday I'll be building a home-theater PC).

2007-07-11

"This is my second order. Everything is as described and works beutifully. I order and it seems almost immediately it is posted. Shipping is very fast. I will use them quite often to quiet my machines. I'm very happy"

2007-05-14

"This is my second international order. When I opened my package I got a product I didn't order, instead the item I wanted was missing. I talked to Luke about this and he fixed the problem, they sent the missing item right away which I got a few days back. The people at EndPCNoise are very professional and they really care about their costumers.

The quality of the products and the customer support is simply the best, 100% recommended!

This review was modified by porgies on July 19 2007 07:39:28 AM

2007-04-23

"i received my order today .ie. a Zalman Fanmate 2 Variable Speed Fan
Controller on order ID# 55195.,connected it and it works as advertised.i
just wanna say thank you for your service and in the future if i need any
pc/gaming console parts,endpcnoise will be the first place i'll come to.
thanks again

Share EndPCNoise.com's store rating

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member
EndPCNoise.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!