Stores > EndPCNoise.com
  • EndPCNoise.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review EndPCNoise.com by clicking a star below.
2010-06-08

"I purchased a Quiet Elite Intel I7 computer from EndPCNoise. It was equipped with an ASUS P6X58D USB 3.0 supporting motherboard, an Intel I7-930 CPU, 6GB RAM, an 850 Watt Antec power supply and a Zotac GeForce GT240 1GB graphics card. I also got an Intel 160 GB SSD primary hard drive. The Antec P183 case is really built like a tank. The CPU is cooled with a Zalman 10X Flex cooler with a 110-120mm fan. The power supply also has a large fan and the case has a third fan. All I can say is this is a very fast and powerful computer and it makes absolutely NO noise. The hum from my monitors is louder. EndPCNoise built the machine on time, packed it well and I had zero problems. There is no question that you can buy high performance machines like this for less money, but I, for one, am tired of feeling like I'm in a wind tunnel listening to screaming fans and putting up with unwanted preloaded software. When I next feel the need to upgrade, I'll be back to them."

2010-03-28

"I got my new PC from Endpcnoise a week ago. I'm blown away. I've never seen a computer built from such high quality components, or put together with such professionalism and care.

When I ordered this computer, I spoke with Luke at Endpcnoise. He's knowledgeable, very helpful, and gave me great advice. Thanks to Luke, I ordered a computer that matched my needs better than what I would've picked out on my own.

It's QUIET. Even quieter than my previous computer, which I bought from another company that was in the business of providing quiet computers.

It's incredibly FAST. I'm a software developer. There's a particular piece of software that I used as a test for this machine's speed. Using Visual C++ on my old machine (Pentium 4, 1.9 GHz), it took 2 mins, 20 secs to build. On my new machine, it takes 8 secs!

And on top of all that, it looks good! Especially on the inside. Everything's laid out elegantly. and the cables are routed with precision and skill.

When you buy a computer from Endpcnoise, they include a restore DVD that puts the machine back to its original configuration as shipped in less than 15 minutes. This turned into a lifesaver for me when Microsoft tech support messed up my machine and I needed to wind it back to the original clean Windows install configuration.

I'm writing this review for two reasons:

* altruistic: Endpcnoise did a great job and they deserve credit for it.

* selfish: I want Endpcnoise to stay in business so that I never have to buy a computer from anyone else.

This review was modified by MichaelTrigoboff on March 28 2010 04:37:04 PM

2010-02-08

"EndPCNoise.com is a great place. Not only have they provided quality products, but Luke has been extremely helpful when I've needed answers to questions I've had about quiet computing in general. Even when I wasn't purchasing anything, he has always been willing to offer his advice. And it's that kind of customer service and knowledge that makes them great to work with."

2009-12-31

"Excellent 5-star customer service and product! All communication was personal, friendly, intelligent, patient, and thorough. I'd narrowed my choices for a new machine down to two very different options, then asked for guidance. One of my choices was gently but wisely advised against - cooling, expansion would be impossible with current technology and the combination of gear I was looking at.
Dialog -- always two-way -- continued, back and forth as I refined and settled on the ultimate configuration. Order placed, shipped on schedule, very well packaged and totally protected, arrived pristine ready to go.
I now have a blazingly fast system, solid and silent.

I'd recommend EndPCNoise in a heartbeat, and will definitely return in the future.

2009-10-31

"I recently placed a small order with EndPCNoise for three fans. Due to an error (probably mine), the emailed invoice indicated the shipping costs would be in excess of $50 for overnight delivery, well exceeding the cost of the relatively inexpensive fans. Since I had not done business with EndPCNoise previously, and did not check resellersrarting.com like I usually do, I was very concerned I was going to eat the huge shipping expense. As it turned out, Luke handled this problem quickly and professionally. It became a non-event. I also appreciate Luke's patience with my level of concern. This company is definitely customer service oriented which is every bit as important as the quality of the product they sell."

2009-10-30

"I have purchased two computers from this vendor over the past three years, and I have been extremely pleased with the build quality, amazingly quiet operation, and customer service I have received. I will probably never buy another desktop PC from anyone else."

2009-08-12

"Knowledgeable, unbiased, helpful - what more can one ask for? These guys are for real - they know "Quiet" and that was what I needed!"

2009-07-14

"I ordered 3 ea 120 mm Antec Tricool fans for my new Antec P-182 PC case. One fan had one blade broken during installation. Extremely competitive price. Usually thid fan sells for over 2.5X this price. I ordered 3 ea for convenience. After approx. 1 day order was shipped and arrived with US the next day. Excellent packing. Attn. WA State residents. Highly recommended."

2009-07-02

"I enjoyed doing business with EndPCNoise.com! I was looking for a white pc case, something which happens to be very difficult to find. (Especially really nice ones like the NeXus Clodius I ordered - very pretty case.) I spoke w/ a representative named Luke who was confident and advised me of everything I would need to know before making my purchase. He fielded all questions I could think of w/ courtesy and a great level of professionalism. Not to mention, he was very friendly! I would definitely do business with EndPCNoise.com again!

FIVE STAR RATING!

~Scott - completely satisfied first time customer.

This review was modified by ibawanzingee on July 02 2009 06:05:15 PM

2009-06-12

"I ordered a Zalman quiet CPU fan on a Sunday, and it was shipped on Monday. It arrived 2 days ahead of the UPS schedule in perfect condition. This company is the epitome of efficiency.

Rochelle Paris, NY

2009-04-24

"I called looking for a quiet CPU cooler, and the rep recommended and sold me one that would not fit into my case. I clearly told him that the case was only about 6 inches wide. He said this cooler (Noctua U12P) only needed 4 inches of clearance. In fact it needs 6.22 inches. When I called to say the cooler wouldn't fit, they could offer no help at all, and said all I could do would be request an RMA number, return the cooler for credit, and then order another model. It took 4 days to get an RMA number and I had to call repeatedly to ask why the RMA number was not sent before finally getting it. In the end, I was offered an apology and pre-paid shipping to return the unit. Based on other reviews I think this is a good seller, but somehow I 'fell through the cracks' with my small purchase."

This review was modified by rtinn1 on April 27 2009 11:29:32 AM

2009-04-19

"Great customer service. I bought an Antec Power Supply unit. When I installed it it shot sparks & smoked. I was worried what would happen, but when I emailed endpcnoise Luke in customer service immediately responded to tell me they were sending me a replacement. I installed that one and its running perfectly. No sparks! Thanks Luke."

2009-04-14

"Absolutely top-notch products & after sales service !!!

Customer service (Luke) was extremely patient & helpful before & AFTER my order was placed.

I had even forgotten to include some minor accessories (after sending a money order) but when I contacted them to explain my problem they simply decided to include them with my order for free.....try getting that kind of consideration from another online reseller !!!

I have worked in sales & customer service, & believe me these guys are absolutely fantastic.

Great price, fast delivery, & unbeatable service.

I will always check their site before buying anything & you know what .... even if they aren't necessarily the cheapest (although they usually are) I will still choose to buy from them. My experience was that great.

I strongly recommend "Endpcnoise" to everyone.

This review was modified by Philip T on April 14 2009 06:02:44 PM

2009-04-14

"EndPCNoise is just what the name says. They have the best selection of PC quieting equipment I've seen. Shipment is swift, and the once I had a question for them, customer service was quick to get back to me with an answer. They are good folks."

2009-04-08

"I had to update my last review. Luke contacted me and took care of the problem of the incorrect part. I am now a happy camper. There was some extenuating circumstances which attributed to the late reply to my emails."

This review was modified by LRankin on April 09 2009 09:22:41 PM

Share EndPCNoise.com's store rating

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member
EndPCNoise.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!