Stores > EndPCNoise.com
  • EndPCNoise.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review EndPCNoise.com by clicking a star below.
2016-07-26

Great machine! Great setup!

"My desktop sits in the living room. It needs to be quiet. This one is! I never realized how noisy my old "hoover" was. My EndPCNoise machine is indeed silent, and it looks good, too. What's more, I run FreeBSD. Most vendors have no clue about alternative operating systems. Peter at EndPCNoise enthusiastically and competently nailed the system end to end - video, wireless, solid state drives, the works! Everything was good to go out of the box - no fussing with drivers or configurations! If you don't mind spending a bit more on a nice machine properly set up, this is the place!"

2016-03-05

Best Purchase I Have Ever Made!

"My Windows XP computer was 8-1/2 years old and still functioned, but it was slow and having difficulty with certain websites. It was time for an upgrade to another computer that would last for many years. After a lot of searching, I found EndPCNoise. Although the website is excellent, I called twice to ask questions to better understand my options, and to request the installation of an additional USB card. Abraham was excellent as he explained my options without trying to sell me on more expensive upgrades. After my order, I had a couple of e-mail exchanges, and always received a very prompt reply. I also received e-mail updates regarding the status of my computer build.

When the computer arrived, I was super-pleased with the results. The computer was extremely well packaged to prevent damage. A large warning page was taped on the outside of the case, and also included in the box of extra “stuff” to ensure that I opened the case to remove all the bubble wrap that protected internal components during shipment. The box of extra “stuff” included manuals, extra screws and cables, an external WiFi antenna, and original software disks, as well as an official CD with Windows 10 Professional. If I ever have to replace the Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB SSD at some point in the future, I will have no problem reinstalling the operating system. There were so many items in the box that I called Abraham to ask what many of them were. Regarding the computer itself, the assembly job was extremely neat. The CS-80 case is fantastic! The outer cover quickly snaps off without the need for tools, and the hard drive bays easily slide in and out to add more drives. The unit is absolutely silent, except for the slight ticking I hear when the Western Digital Red 4 TB drive is used. The Asus Z170-Deluxe Motherboard, Intel I7 Skylake CPU, and SSD combine to provide a blazingly fast unit, especially when compared with my 8-1/2 year old Windows XP computer.

Unlike computer assembled by other manufacturers, the EndPCNoise computer did NOT come with any extra, unwanted, pre-loaded software. I was so pleased with the quality of the computer that I called to thank them for building such a quality product. It’s nice to be able to call the people who built your computer and NOT have to sit on hold for a long time.

This was one of the best purchases I have ever made. I have happily recommended EndPCNoise to my friends who are looking for a quality product, and will continue to do so.

This review was modified by TomScelfo on March 05 2016 12:52:33 PM

2015-07-03

"I tried building a quiet PC myself, and failed. Bought two of them from endpcnoise, and am extremely happy. They are 100% silent, and blazingly fast, much faster than I expected. Quad CPU temp doesn't exceed about 35 deg C even under high compute load (in my case, running Home Designer Pro). Plays hi-rez music with no sign it's doing anything hard at all. Total CPU utilization is only about 6% most of the time. So it's possible to have a PC that is 1) completely quiet and 2) not a hairshirt. All of my PCs will be from endpcnoise from now on. They're pricier than a generic, but worth if if you care about quiet."

2015-06-11

"It was a pleasure dealing with EndPCNoise. Their prices were very reasonable for the quality of the components, and unlisted (by them) components were cheerfully added with an absence of fuss. Abraham's work was very neat and organized and the configuration of the components in the chassis was logical. This is the first computer in 20 years that I haven't made myself, and I'll be back in 5 years for another one."

This review was modified by Thomas_Henry_O on June 11 2015 02:09:32 PM

2015-04-15

"This is one of the best shopping experience that I have ever had. I am an audiophile and need a fanless PC. I ordered Streacom FC5 Evo Slim Fanless PC, and decided to go with the customized low wattage CPU. When I called the office to discuss my need, the sales offers me the discount of $40 for bringing my own CPU. Today I have received the PC and am very happy. It is definitely the PC I have been waiting for so many years!"

This review was modified by Audiophile88 on April 15 2015 04:14:06 PM

2015-03-10

"I am an audiophile. The fanless PC with a solid state drive that EndPC Noise assembled for me is electronically quite inside, not just audibly quite from the lack of fans and a spinning hard drive. Audiophiles need a PC with very low electrical noise to get better sound. Spinning fans and spinning hard drives produce electronic ripple that finds its way into the audio signal. I had one minor problem that EPCN took care of quickly and in a very conscientious way. I am pleased, to say the least. "

2014-12-19

"I have had three machines from EndNoisePCs over the last 8-10 years. The builds are of very high quality and deliver on the promise of a quiet workstation at your desk. The pre and after-sale service is also terrific. They provide a lot of assistance in configuring the machines and are very responsive to support requests (not that I have had many). Highly recommend."

This review was modified by pjc42 on December 19 2014 12:19:12 PM

2014-06-02

"I've owned many computers, starting with when they first came on the scene. Hands down, the computers I've purchased from EndPCNoise are the very best -- BY FAR ! Fast. Quiet. Reliable. Uncluttered with crapware. And with excellent, conscientious support and customer service. I could not ask for more or be happier."

This review was modified by hxl7 on June 02 2014 04:52:16 PM

2014-03-16

"I ordered a PC from them 5 years ago after nearly going deaf with an Alienware, and after getting dismayed after building my own, and before that, customizing a barebones Gateway. Before that, one HP and a Compaq, I have tried what seemed like all of the major brands.

Let me first say that this computer is still quiet after 5 years - can never even tell that it is on. However some routine maintenance was needed after all this time - the original Power Supply Unit (PSU) died a quiet death. Was this still under warranty? No. Did I email their tech support anyway and ask politely if they could confirm my amateur suspicions as to what was wrong? Yes. Did they give me a good suggestion as to what would probably fit my needs as a replacement? Yes.

I have recommended EndPCNoise to anyone that asks me where to procure parts or looking to not buy just a stock pc, but something customized to their needs, or just plain can be customized. And I will continue to do so for things like that.

I will say that I have taken apart computers, put them back together again, poked around, done basic things. New sound card, new video card, new hard drives, new disc drives... but most of the time stock computers are impossible to figure out, require fingers bent the wrong way - not so with these. At first the idea of a dead PSU seemed like an insurmountable task. But it really is not. The way they laid it out initially made it a cinch to figure out how to set up the new unit.

At the 5 year mark, this computer has lasted longer than any other I have ever owned. And it is still performing, so if you are capable of maintaining a computer, these are the ones to get.

This review was modified by themightymoo on March 16 2014 08:11:48 PM

2014-03-05

"You should NOT buy from EndPCNoise.com if you don't live in the US. I live in Canada and the brokerage fees are ridiculous. The brokerage fees were 40$ for a 40$ silent mouse. I really don't recommend buying on this site."

This review was modified by anouz on March 05 2014 06:46:25 PM

2013-07-31

"OMG!! I wish I knew about Endpcnoise.com a long time ago.. Abraham was very nice & knowledgeable. If I ever have to get something again for my pc, they are the ones to call.. Thank You."

This review was modified by Shellroc on July 31 2013 04:44:07 PM

2013-06-27

"I've had the pleasure of dealing with EndPCNoise.com when it came time to replace my home server. I've been researching quiet servers for some time now and decided on the HFX PowerNAS unit which is completely passive! EndPCNoise was the only retailer I found to distribute this product in North America. I was able to customize the server on their website and the ordering process went smoothly. One tip is to create an account if you don't have one at checkout or you won't be able to track the progress of your order.

I liked that they spent the time to properly test the unit before shipping it out and it arrived securely double boxed and padded.

2012-11-20

"These folks are nothing short of PERSISTENT in working with picky customers to provide systems and components they specify. Unlike big PC vendors, they are willing to listen to your requirements and work steadily toward a good solution. I have dealt with them for years, and never been disappointed with their service."

2012-11-05

"If you've never worked on a quite PC, you don't know what you're missing. I've been having EndPCNoise build my machines for years, now and it has changed my life. I can now work AND think at the same time. These are great machines."

2012-07-24

"How sad to see the customer service of a once reputable reseller go downhill! It had been awhile since I'd used EndPCNoise, but had been quite happy with them previously. Three days after placing my order online, I got an e-mail stating that their web site was out of date and they didn't have the item I'd ordered, and wouldn't have it for 3 months. They asked if I'd like to substitute another item. I said "yes". A week later the substitution was finally acknowledged, but the web site STILL hasn't been updated!"

Share EndPCNoise.com's store rating

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EndPCNoise.com is not a merchant member
EndPCNoise.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!