• Rating 0.67/10 32 reviews

Encompass Parts Distribution / Encompass Group Affiliates is not a merchant member
    Encompass Parts Distribution / Encompass Group Affiliates does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Encompass Parts Distribution / Encompass Group Affiliates contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a printer part from the website and within 5 minutes I realized I had ordered the wrong part. I tried to use online chat to cancel but nobody answered it. I called the phone number listed on the website but nobody answered it. So I sent an email to customer service asking to cancel. The following day they said they were requesting a cancellation, three days later they said the part arrived in their warehouse and it was too late to cancel, seven days later the part shipped. Their prices appear low but they overcharge for shipping and do not show you the shipping charge before you place your order. I wish I could give them zero stars."

modified review This review was modified by zackr on April 14 2014 10:47:24 AM

"I wish I would have found this site last month before I placed my parts order that STILL has not arrived. i had the same experiance of a back-ordered itme. I placed a call to check on the status and was told it had arrived and would ship next-day. Two weeks later and NOTHING. When I called back I was told they had no idea what happened, that part has been in stock and can't explain why my order had not been expedited. I have been without a dryer for over 6 weeks now. Just ridiculous!"

modified review This review was modified by zandie12 on February 21 2014 07:21:18 AM

"Negative reviews of lengthy order and ship times are correct. I've now been waiting 30 days for my order and was told again today (for the 3rd time) that my order was being picked and shipped today. This company is the very definition of terrible service."

modified review This review was modified by dantenore on January 27 2014 10:05:07 AM

"I agree with all the negative reviews on this site. I waited a over week for a part to ship despite the part being listed as "in stock" and would ship in a day on the Encompass web site, and after many phone calls to check on the order with nothing happening, the part finally came. They did waive the freight charge to their credit, but it took 9 days and repeated calls for the part to ship, when it was supposed to ship in a day. The part was not returnable too, despite being listed as in stock on the web site (the site did note this), so also something to be wary of."

modified review This review was modified by ssha77 on November 04 2013 03:42:59 AM

"Horrible company , item was back ordered and they refused to cancel order and give a refund."

modified review This review was modified by massivedynamic on October 23 2013 05:47:48 AM

"I order the part for 2 months ago ......and still didn't receive it. Very BAD customer service.
NEVER AGAIN....

modified review This review was modified by matrix1 on September 11 2013 10:30:15 AM

"Same story as others.
Ordered the part one day, didn't get the item until almost a week later and paid for overnight shipping. No notice was given to me about the part not being in stock or needed to be shipped to them. Bad communication with their customers. I was floored by the response 5 days later from their customer service rep. It was such a BS excuse. I wish I seen these reviews I would have never ordered from them. I have filed a complaint with the BBB for what its worth.
Yesterday I received a response from a customer service supervisor. I assume the BBB forwarded my complaint and they looked further into it.
I was refunded the expedited shipping which I asked for in my complaint to the BBB.
I am satisfied with this and hopefully they do some training on their service reps and check their site to make sure customers are notified of issues.

modified review This review was modified by Megaman5361 on June 25 2013 05:38:22 AM

"Horrible! Ordered a part I needed fairly quickly. Contacted them a week later to find out that it had never shipped. Cancelled the order, we'll see how it goes with my refund..."

modified review This review was modified by Coronary on June 11 2013 10:11:39 AM

"These people do not know how to run a business. My order was cancelled by them, still charged my credit card even though when I called they said their policy was not to charge till they ship. Talked to a supervisor and told him I could not afford to pay for it twice, he then said he would refund my money, and I foolishly told him I would reorder, he then made the stupid statement "Oh you want the part and not the money", he said for the confusion he would upgrade me to 2 day shipping, 2 days later it never came and the money was refunded into my account. Glad it was I took my money and business elsewhere, never will deal with these idiots ever again."

"Their parts price might be the lowest (this might be the tricky part of the all ordering process).
However, there is no shipping cost and no tax info available online or through email even after you placed the order.
They simply collected my shipping and credit card information and no final confirmation step, no confirmation email.
And I was told that "no way to cancel the order" and "no one else can help" after I called to confirm the shipping cost and decided to cancel the order because of the shipping cost is unacceptable.

"Encompass sold parts they didn't have. Expected me to wait weeks until they got the part and then forwarded to me. They refused to cancel order until I threatened them with non-payment. Lovely, and a bit criminal. Somewhere, behind the scenes there's a criminal idiot running things. Also, behind scenes is a boss that is incapable of making necessary personnel actions. YOU WASTED MY TIME!!!

"I ordered a part for my washer on a Monday and they took all my info and stated that the part would be shipped that day. I called them back on Wed. to inquire the shipping method(which I forgot to ask). The girl stated that the part was not in stock and I should have it by Monday the 24th. Monday is here and I called again and NOW they say that the credit info was lacking and the part would not be shipped until today and it would take 5-7 days from GA to Ohio. I asked why didn't someone call me and ask for the correct number and my only response was "Someone should have." I then called customer service to report my wait for 2 weeks and they could do nothing. If you can get a part somewhere else online, do it. This is not the place to order parts for your LG. Their customer service is "lousy". "

"A lttle bit of a wait on the phone before talking to a sales person. my order was taken quickly and the part a remote control arrived a few days later. I would use Encompass again. "

"Worst customer service ever.

Called in on June 12, asking for a part. They tell me part would definitely arrive at their warehouse by the first week of August. Ordered item, card was charged on June 14, received order confirmation email. It is now July 27th, called customer service to see if everything is going accordingly and if I would receive my item soon. They tell me that the part is still back ordered until August 28th. I ordered a part for an air conditioner unit. What the f**k am I going to do with an air conditioner in September??? Asked to speak to a manager and the manager was nothing but rude and condescending. His response literally was, "well you can either wait or we can issue a refund to you." Worst f**king customer service ever. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

EDIT 7/30/12:
Called to cancel my order today and they are refusing to do so! Bunch of bulls**t!

modified review This review was modified by itzbilly on July 30 2012 02:00:35 PM

"Ordered a part last week. Website said my card was approved. I got an email confirmation of the order.

Emailed today asking what was going on, they said it was cancelled due to my card not being approved. Contacted my bank, they said Encompass had done two $1 preauthorizations back to back, which triggered the fraud protection and cancelled my debit card.

The $1 preauths instead of charging the full amount for an "in stock" part is bad enough. The fact that nobody bothered to contact me to say "oh our website lied, your order never went through" after several days.. instead of waiting for me to contact them? Completely unacceptable.

Responding to the email they sent back got an auto reply saying "I get a lot of emails, somedays not able to answer them all", despite them responding to my initial query within 5 minutes and my response going out 15 minutes later.