"I just wanted to say thank you to people who leave reviews on pages like this! I was about to put my credit card in and thought to myself, I should just google this place. I was referred to them from Delonghi for a lost espresso machine piece. After reading this I searched through other options and found ereplacementparts.com which has awesome reviews on here! So anyone deciding, check them out and don't order from encompass!"

"I just ordered a small USB replacement cable for my mini speakers to Canada and received the invoice and they charged me $40 for shipping!! This is for an item that weighs less than 500 grams and would fit in a regular envelope.
When speaking with customer service they have been rather abrasive and not very helpful. When I spoke on chat they finally agreed to give me a $20 credit, which still means i am paying almost $20 for shipping for a $3.50 item. Absolute extortion! With no opportunity to view shipping costs before the item is fulfulled is terrible business practice and they did not want to give me a refund for any of it. My advice is DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY, or if you already have... fight for a refund, $20 is not much, but it's better than nothing.
I have also complained to Phillips Canada who refer you to Encompass for their replacement parts and they are now going to investigate their ridiculous shipping charges to their Canadian customer. Absolute extortion! I am still so furious!

modified review This review was modified by paching on July 29 2014 10:07:05 AM

"A disaster. I ordered a little plastic tray for my fridge 1"x6" weighing .1 lbs. Estimated shipping was $7. When the invoice came, shipping was $39 freaking dollars. I called them and UPS right away about canceling it. UPS said that it had not been picked up so it they can cancel it. I call Encompass and then give me a run around about email the warehouse and "trying" to cancel it. "trying"????? Just cancel it - I don't care how your warehouse works. I was not shipped out so just cancel it. A few days later they ship it out anyways and charge my credit card. I am very POed."

modified review This review was modified by sleepgsr on June 17 2014 11:00:18 AM

"I ordered a printer part from the website and within 5 minutes I realized I had ordered the wrong part. I tried to use online chat to cancel but nobody answered it. I called the phone number listed on the website but nobody answered it. So I sent an email to customer service asking to cancel. The following day they said they were requesting a cancellation, three days later they said the part arrived in their warehouse and it was too late to cancel, seven days later the part shipped. Their prices appear low but they overcharge for shipping and do not show you the shipping charge before you place your order. I wish I could give them zero stars."

modified review This review was modified by zackr on April 14 2014 10:47:24 AM

"I wish I would have found this site last month before I placed my parts order that STILL has not arrived. i had the same experiance of a back-ordered itme. I placed a call to check on the status and was told it had arrived and would ship next-day. Two weeks later and NOTHING. When I called back I was told they had no idea what happened, that part has been in stock and can't explain why my order had not been expedited. I have been without a dryer for over 6 weeks now. Just ridiculous!"

modified review This review was modified by zandie12 on February 21 2014 07:21:18 AM

"Negative reviews of lengthy order and ship times are correct. I've now been waiting 30 days for my order and was told again today (for the 3rd time) that my order was being picked and shipped today. This company is the very definition of terrible service."

modified review This review was modified by dantenore on January 27 2014 10:05:07 AM

"I agree with all the negative reviews on this site. I waited a over week for a part to ship despite the part being listed as "in stock" and would ship in a day on the Encompass web site, and after many phone calls to check on the order with nothing happening, the part finally came. They did waive the freight charge to their credit, but it took 9 days and repeated calls for the part to ship, when it was supposed to ship in a day. The part was not returnable too, despite being listed as in stock on the web site (the site did note this), so also something to be wary of."

modified review This review was modified by ssha77 on November 04 2013 03:42:59 AM

"Anyone having any issues with Encompass is encouraged to contact: customercare@encompass.com for resolution. We try our best to provide great service, but when we fall short, we want to do what we can to make things right. Thank you! Encompass"

modified review This review was modified by khurst on October 23 2013 12:54:49 PM

"Horrible company , item was back ordered and they refused to cancel order and give a refund."

modified review This review was modified by massivedynamic on October 23 2013 05:47:48 AM

"I order the part for 2 months ago ......and still didn't receive it. Very BAD customer service.
NEVER AGAIN....

modified review This review was modified by matrix1 on September 11 2013 10:30:15 AM

"Same story as others.
Ordered the part one day, didn't get the item until almost a week later and paid for overnight shipping. No notice was given to me about the part not being in stock or needed to be shipped to them. Bad communication with their customers. I was floored by the response 5 days later from their customer service rep. It was such a BS excuse. I wish I seen these reviews I would have never ordered from them. I have filed a complaint with the BBB for what its worth.
Yesterday I received a response from a customer service supervisor. I assume the BBB forwarded my complaint and they looked further into it.
I was refunded the expedited shipping which I asked for in my complaint to the BBB.
I am satisfied with this and hopefully they do some training on their service reps and check their site to make sure customers are notified of issues.

modified review This review was modified by Megaman5361 on June 25 2013 05:38:22 AM

"Horrible! Ordered a part I needed fairly quickly. Contacted them a week later to find out that it had never shipped. Cancelled the order, we'll see how it goes with my refund..."

modified review This review was modified by Coronary on June 11 2013 10:11:39 AM

"These people do not know how to run a business. My order was cancelled by them, still charged my credit card even though when I called they said their policy was not to charge till they ship. Talked to a supervisor and told him I could not afford to pay for it twice, he then said he would refund my money, and I foolishly told him I would reorder, he then made the stupid statement "Oh you want the part and not the money", he said for the confusion he would upgrade me to 2 day shipping, 2 days later it never came and the money was refunded into my account. Glad it was I took my money and business elsewhere, never will deal with these idiots ever again."

"Their parts price might be the lowest (this might be the tricky part of the all ordering process).
However, there is no shipping cost and no tax info available online or through email even after you placed the order.
They simply collected my shipping and credit card information and no final confirmation step, no confirmation email.
And I was told that "no way to cancel the order" and "no one else can help" after I called to confirm the shipping cost and decided to cancel the order because of the shipping cost is unacceptable.

"Encompass sold parts they didn't have. Expected me to wait weeks until they got the part and then forwarded to me. They refused to cancel order until I threatened them with non-payment. Lovely, and a bit criminal. Somewhere, behind the scenes there's a criminal idiot running things. Also, behind scenes is a boss that is incapable of making necessary personnel actions. YOU WASTED MY TIME!!!

Encompass Parts Distribution / Encompass Group Affiliates is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Encompass Parts Distribution / Encompass Group Affiliates does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!