• Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status
    • Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"Having a mothers ring from my wife’s first marriage that was beyond repair; I sat out to find a ring to replace it. Local jewelry stores were little or of no help in finding a ring we both liked or felt was worth their asking price. So I started to look on the internet finding the same rings the local jewelry stores were offering. At this point we both had spent months looking for a ring design, I decided why not go custom! I went back to the best of the local jewelers and they refused to make the ring we had in mind, stating it COULDN’T BE DONE and that they WOULDN’T do it. So knowing what we wanted, I went back to the internet and found Emma Parker & Company. So what the heck, it could not be worse than dealing with the local shops. Off went an email and within an hour or so Tim contacted me and we had a rough ring planned out in just minutes. Tim had a 3D CAD drawing ready with two options for my review within just a couple of days. Tim’s understanding of what we wanted was so perfect that we both wanted that ring no matter the cost! Sure the ring Tim helped us design was more than the cookie cutter rings that every jeweler sells, but it was what we had dreamed of, how the perfect mothers ring would be. Once Tim had my hard earned cash in hand it was only 3 weeks before we had the perfect mothers ring on her finger. To our surprise, this perfect mother’s ring that Emma Parker & Company made has appraised well above the cost to make. "

"Tim Andre did a fantastic job working for me. He was very responsive by phone and e-mail to all of my concerns and queries."

"Tim, you did a tremendous job with turnaround and selection of the pairing of my wife's Engagement ring to the wedding band. Incredible commitment and attention to detail on both transactions (2012 and 2015). Proud to be a "Customer for Life" of yours! My wife could not be happier with the selection and degree to which the rings complement each other. A truly 5-star experience that treats each customer as unique."

"Service at Emma Parker & co. was spectacular. I was dealing with the company from over seas, and they were nothing but accommodating with the time differences as well as getting my ring shipped in a timely manner.
I was updated with photos and specifics constantly and I received a final video of my item before it was sent off.
I felt completely comfortable asking a million and one questions and I felt confident that I was getting a quality product.

"I had a great experience with Emma Parker and Co. They updated me often thought out the process of buying my engagement ring. They answered every question I had in a very timely many. I found the sales person I was working with to be very personable. I highly recommend them. "

"Tim at Emma Parker & Co was an extreme pleasure to work with, not only was he professional, courteous and knowledgeable, but he put everything in easily to relate to terms and in a comfortable environment. I will surely call on him again if the need arises, I suggest you all do the same! "

"With over 30 years sales, my success has been a result of always going the extra mile and over delivering, but its seldom in business I am treated to the same. I couldn't be happier with Tim at Emma Parker & Company, from the first contact right to the very end, he made it easy and I had every confidence I would be delighted with the result. It was a pleasure working with Tim and the ring looked incredible!"

"After searching many, many, companies for my wife's setting, I decided on Emma Parker & CO (EP&CO). From the moment I contacted Tim with my inquiries, EP&CO were responsive, helpful, and polite while never pressuring me with any purchase. What I enjoyed is that my setting was manufactured after my purchase so it was never just a mass produced product sitting on a shelf. The setting price was actually cheaper than any other store that I had found. Prior to shipment, EP&CO took the extra effort to post a quick HD video of the setting online for my viewing. Once I viewed the setting for the first time is was absolutely stunning!! I am confident I made the right choice by going with EP&CO, and I am sure you will be too!! Thanks Tim. "

"Great small family business. Tim was extremely helpful throughout the online process. I wasn't too sure about ordering a ring online, but he insured me he was there to make the customer happy. He even had someone get photos of a diamond from a different state so I could see it beforehand. 5/5"

"I purchased an engagement ring and wedding band for my fiancee from Emma Parker & Co after searching online for months. Tim was great to work with. He responded quickly and professionally, and he was even willing to keep me updated on the status of the rings. My fiancee absolutely loved them. They were exactly what she had wanted. She wore the engagement ring all day, everyday, and two micro-diamonds ended up falling out. Again, Tim helped us to get the prongs fixed, to replace the missing diamonds, and to reset the center diamond. Working with Tim at Emma Parker was easier, better, and cheaper than working with a local jeweler even though Emma Parker is located across the continent from us. I would definitely love to work with Tim and Emma Parker & Co again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-03-2014

emmaparker, Emma Parker & Co rep has responded

“Thank you for your kind feedback! I am so sorry to hear that stones were knocked out and loosened when the ring was cleaned by a third party. This can happen sometimes as pressure levels in industrial steamers used in jewelry stores often exceed 150 psi. It is not uncommon for staff that is unfamiliar with the power of such equipment to put pave rings, such as yours, too close to the nozzle and knock out stones, as well as loosen up other stones to fall out in the future.

As you know, we will be replacing the stones for you in your ring. Our recommendation for cleaning your ring is a soft tooth brush and warm soapy water. That is what we use!

I am so glad that you had a good experience with us, and I am sorry that the negligence of a third party caused any negativity to be connected with this purchase.”

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! Changed my mind about a wedding ring after wearing it for a few weeks, and wanted to upgrade. I was able to return the old ring, get credited for the full purchase price, and order the new one. It was no problem at all!!! Wow. Just wow."

"Excellent customer service and a beautiful ring could be happier. Tim was great with my requests and endless questions. He couldn't be more helpful and patient!"

"Emma Parker & Co is the best surprise I ever stumbled upon when searching for engagement rings. I had finally found the style of ring that I thought would be the perfect match and they did everything they could to make me happy. Whether it was quick responses to questions I had via email (even in the middle of moving they were emailing me within a couple hours) or picking out higher quality stones without breaking the budget so I would get an amazing deal. By far the most painless experience I ever thought possible when I first started looking for rings and read all the horrible reviews at the big chain places like Kay etc. Tim and his crew are the best. Emma Parker & Co are the best. Plain and simple."

"With my wife Andrea and I (Lloyd) would like to thank Tim and his company for giving and showing us the best service and best welcoming experience we had when we purchase our rings from him. We highly recommend EmmaParker and co for all that are looking for great and excellent experience ring shopping ever. Tim has exceeded our expectations and he delivered. He made our buying experience easy and relaxed Tim was no way pressured us nor forced us we made a choice our selves and we made that best decision because if Tim`s prodlfessionalism. Tim we can not thank you more you are the best there is in your industry and will recommend everyone we know to see you. EmmaParker&Co is the best. If you want to have the best ring on your finger get it from the best. EmmaParker&Co"

"First time an amazing 1/2 carat engagement ring. This time a stunning pair of 1/3 carat Solasfera earrings. I'm a repeat customer. Why? Great diamonds in lovely settings with great personal service.

Very responsive. They really take the time to communicate, by phone and email, to make sure you get the product you are shopping for.

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.