• Address: Jewelry Showroom 16825 48th Ave. W, Suite 417, Lynnwood, WA 98037
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"My experience with Tim at Emma Parker & Co has by far been the best I have ever had with a jeweler! I was very apprehensive about placing an order of this significance online but Tim was extremely helpful and never pushy. He helped me make informed decisions that no other jeweler has ever taken the time to do. I looked at thousands of rings both locally and online and I was beginning to get frustrated. The local stores only wanted to sell me what they had in stock and were never eager to listen to what I wanted. Tim, however, worked patiently with me throughout the entire buying process. I would highly recommend Emma Parker & Co for your jewelry purchases!"

"I found Emma Parker & Co. during a search for ring settings after I couldn't find anything I liked in the local jewelry stores. When I requested information about a particular setting from the company’s website, I expected to receive a reply in a couple of days. Imagine my surprise when I received a reply within couple of hours! Tim was fabulous about answering all my questions. He worked with me to come up with a custom design that was absolutely perfect. I am very picky and detail oriented and Tim was so patient with me during the design process, always responding to emails quickly. I was using my own diamond for the center stone and when I couldn't find anyone local who was willing to mount my stone in the new setting, Tim offered to set the stone for me at no charge. All I had to do was ship my ring to him and everything would be taken care of. He even paid the shipping. I never thought I would be comfortable sending my diamond to someone halfway across the country whom I had never met, but I had complete confidence after speaking with Tim. I cannot say enough what a positive experience this was for me. I am absolutely thrilled with the way my ring turned out. It was a fabulous 36th anniversary present!"

"I found Emma Parker through a referral from a friend. Everything about the Emma Parker experience was amazing. I worked directly with Tim and he supported me every step of the way.

To start, when I first contacted Tim, I had explained my price budget and also what I wanted in my custom ring. All other Jewelers I went to would offer me sub-par grade diamonds but Tim helped me find the perfect diamonds and then found a way to make my budget.

Then, as the ring was being designed, I was kept up to date on the progress and had the final say on how the ring should look. Every time I had a question and emailed Tim, I would have a response within 24 hrs. This made the ring buying experience a very personal one which I was not able to feel with any other place I looked.

When the ring came and after I had proposed, we felt the setting was a bit loose and called Tim right away. We dropped it off with him the next day and it was fixed free of charge within 2 days and he personally dropped it off at my work because I could not meet him at this office.

To keep this review short, Tim and Emma Parker was great to me. My experiences here was personable, memorable and overall very comfortable. I recommend them for any custom jewelry design. Thank you Emma Parker for making my ring buying experience a great one!

"I cant say enough about Emma Parker & Co. I am a repeat customer, and each time I have recieved nothing less than the best service imaginable. Caring and courteous staff who truly invest their time and energy into each customer. It is refreshing to do business with a company that actually cares about people, not just money. When picking out a ring for my beautiful fiance, they actually suggested to me a moissanite center stone, which yielded them significantly less profit. But thats just the way Emma Parker & Co operates, it is all about the satisfaction of their customers. Lightning quick email responses...you will never have a question go unanswered. I whole-heartedly endorse Emma Parker & Co, and I will recommend them to anyone who listens!"

"I received the ring one afternoon and it is absolutely stunning!! I couldn't have hoped for anything more than what I have in my hands. I was in tears with joy and gratitude to see this star lit diamond on fire. This engagement ring was EXACTLY what I wanted. Both Tim and Dan really helped me out and Dan was so patient with my hesitance. I had concerns only because I was inexperienced and I couldn't see the diamond for myself. I will definitely refer people to Emma Parker & Co. Thank you so much guys! "

"I was very nervous about purchasing a diamond ring from an online retailer, but Emma Parker had exactly the ring I wanted and the best price for it. I worked with Dan and he just could not have been more helpful. Not only did he answer all my questions promptly and thoroughly, he really put my mind at ease through the whole process. When I received the ring last week, it surpassed my expectations. I never give a 5, but they get one."

"The only way to even begin to sum up my experience with Emma Parker Jewelers is to start with Danny.

Danny was in a word was “amazing”. It is a rare experience to find someone who is genuinely as excited about your ring as you are. His sincerity and down to earth nature comes through in every email, every phone call. Danny walked us through the entire process with an honest, no-pressure approach.

But alas, as much as I could go on about how great Danny is, its the quality of ring that ultimately matters to the buyer. Here is my story:

The ring I purchased for my fiancée was two years in the making. I originally purchased her ring at another well-known on-line jeweler. I spent months shopping for that perfect diamond and settled on a marquise shape because of the many facets and sparkle it would radiate. Then came the setting and I asked myself “what setting would best show off this perfect stone?”. Obviously a cathedral right? WRONG!

To all the guys reading .... here is the very important part so learn from my mistake. After selecting that perfect stone, and the setting to show it off I forgot to take into account the practicality of wearing the ring every day. With the pointed ends of the marquise and the cathedral setting this was literally a lethal weapon!

Fast forward 20 months later our search to solve this lethal problem landed us at Emma Parker who had the perfect solution. A relatively new type of setting known as ‘tension’ mounted.

Adam, the designer, took our diamonds and custom fit them to a tension set ring. The result was exquisite. The craftsmanship of the ring not only keeps the diamonds secured it actually shows the stone even better than the original setting.

Of course what engagement ring is complete without the wedding band to match? When Danny mentioned that they have wedding bands I requested to see some examples because there was none on their website. What he sent was very beautiful but was not our setting and a different shaped stone. He suggested I sketch out some ideas that we could send to Adam.

I needed a band that would not only adapt to the marquise shape but still maintain the clean, open design of the tension mount. Because we were designing something completely original this is where Danny stepped aside and had me work directly with Adam. Together we created an unique work of art. The two pieces fit together perfectly and look beautiful together. My fiancée couldn’t have been happier with her one of a kind ring.

Thank you Emma Parker and especially Danny. It was a pleasure to have you involved in helping us create a lasting memory.

"Love my overall experience with Emma Parker & CO. Dan was fantastic to work with, answering all my questions, being patience , and never pressuring me into a sale. They now have a loyal customer who will return, for all jewelry needs. Thank you!"

"I love my ring!! We had my ring custom designed. Having never done anything like this before, I was a little apprehensive. I mean, what if something went wrong, and the ring didn't turn out quite like I envisioned?!? Well, that's kind of what happened. When I first got the ring, I wasn't 100% satisfied with the outcome. But Dan was incredibly professional, amazingly attentive, super responsive and categorically committed to making sure we got what we wanted. Adjustments were made to the ring with impeccable turn-around. My fiance and I were both really impressed with how everything was handled. And now my ring is perfect. And I can't stop staring at it. Like right now; I'm trying to write a raving review, but keep getting distracted by this gorgeous work of art on my finger. Thanks so much to Dan and Emma Parker & Co!!"

modified review This review was modified by FutureMrsAlosi on March 15 2013 09:20:43 AM

"Glad I checked, because my review didn't post from the first time I did it. Whatever. Anyways. I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the ring we got from Dan at Emma Parker & Co. I had a terrible experience at a local jeweler and was just about done with searching for an engagement ring. By sheer luck I stumbled upon EP&Co and am I ever so glad... I contacted Dan with a few questions about a specific ring and possible modifications. He promptly emailed me back within 72 hours and told me exactly what I wanted to hear. We then corresponded via email for a month and a half. It took longer than I wanted, but not fault on Dan and EP&Co. I had problems procuring a diamond that was given to me by family friends. Long story short I ended up having to go a different route. It took quite a while to get my diamond but once I sent it to Dan & his setter the ring was done in a rapid fast progression. I am a nut when it comes to custom quality items. I am more old school in the sense of having something that is completely unique that was made exactly for the person wearing it and Dan provided that service completely. Me and my fiance were engaged a week ago today and every day she comes home beaming because at least 10 people complemented her ring. Dan is top notch. What ever apprehension I had about dealing with an out of state jeweler that I've never met is now gone. I loved working with Dan and look forward to working with him & EP&Co in the future. I've even had men (father included) come up to me and ask where I had my ring made and how much. For insurance purposes I had to get the ring appraised so I took it to a family friend who is a jeweler. He was shocked with the craftsmanship and couldn't complement me enough. I was also shocked with the appraisal because it is worth much more than what Dan charged me. Again, I cannot say how much I appreciated Dan and his professionalism and craftsmanship. He is truly a great person and an even better jeweler. You wont be sorry. "

"My fiance loves her ring its AMAZING, she finds herself continuously starring at it in awe. Dan's professionalism and prompt business manner helped me find the exact ring I wanted. While I was having my rind made, they lent me a loaner ring to use for my proposal over the holiday. We had a mishap in shipping but Dan worked to quickly resolve the issue. He made a special trip to my work to pick up my lose diamond and was always willing to go the extra mile for making sure he had a satisfied customer.
Again we could not be happier with our purchase and the close working relationship established with Dan.
We have already recommended a few friends to Emma Parker and will be coming back for more jewelry in the future.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-16-2013

emmaparker, Emma Parker & Co rep has responded

“I am very happy to see that you had a good experience with our company, and I am sorry that there was a shipping issue that brought down the level of your experience. We always strive for the very best. Going the extra mile is what we expect from our staff here at Emma Parker & Co. and that is what defines our company's attitude towards service. We look forward to serving you in the future!”

"My fiancé and I went through Emma Parker & Co for my engagement ring and we couldn't be happier with our experience and my amazing ring! Dan from Emma Parker was so helpful and accommodating, he really did go the extra distance to make sure we ended up getting exactly what we wanted. Not to mention he was always super quick to respond to one very giddy/excited/ring-obsessed bride-to-be, which I very much appreciated!

We live in Canada and hadn't really considered going through a company in the USA as we didn't want to purchase a ring sight unseen or deal with a messy situation at customs, but after talking to Dan it turned out to be the best option! Dan offered to mail a sample of the ring to us but we ended up planning our vacation around a trip to their showroom and got to see a few samples as well as pick out our diamond in person.

The production and shipping times were remarkably fast! Plus customs were a total breeze. We only had to pay our local tax on our ring (since it was manufactured in the USA we didn't have to pay any extra tariffs or duties), so it still worked out to be much less expensive and far more beautiful than anything we could find locally.

I will definitely shop with Emma Parker again and I recommend them to friends all the time!

Thanks so much to Dan and Emma Parker for all your fantastic customer service, amazing selection of beautiful rings, and all the knowledge to back it up!

"Dan and Tim were great. I had a lot of questions about the engagement ring process that Dan promptly answered both by phone and email. Dan met me on a Saturday to view center diamond choices and then both Dan and Tim met me Monday evening to make the final decision. The ring that Adam at Sareen made is even more beautiful then I imagined and was finished ahead of schedule. My fiancé was blown away! Thank you for making this special moment in our lives one we'll never forget. Sincerely, Stuart & Kelsey (Seattle WA)"

"My fiance loves her ring! Dan was patient in getting the ring I wanted. He was prompt in his responses and informative in all the information he relayed to me. We sent email for about a month and in the end it was great. I could not have asked for more. Great service, great company. You cannot go wrong ordering from Emma Parker"

"I started out looking for rings with my fiance around Saskatchewan but we couldn't find anything in our price range that we liked. Everything seemed to be underwhelming or overpriced. I stumbled upon Emma Parker & Co on the internet and I was a little bit hesitant about ordering something like this online, especially since I don't do very much internet shopping. Dan was excellent to work with and responded promptly to all of our questions. Plus the ring looked fantastic and it is really one of the few times that something I've purchased exceeded my expectations. My fiance and I were shocked when we opened up the box. I still can't believe how beautiful the ring is. I will definitely be purchasing from Dan in the future."

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.