• Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Excellent selection, reasonable prices, and service that is extraordinary! I wanted a new setting for my engagement ring for my 40th wedding anniversary and I found it at Emma Parker & Co. I had some questions before ordering so I used the online form. I got a reply within a couple of hours! I wanted very specific customizations (e.g. upgraded color/clarity of side stones, needed setting modified to fit a larger center stone, etc.) and it was very comforting to deal with Tim. He answered all my questions and he consistently replied to my emails promptly-- usually on the same day. He let me know the day the ring was shipped and was happy to make arrangements for me to pick up the ring at a UPS customer center when I realized I would not be home to sign for the delivery. The ring is stunning... and even more beautiful in person. Great quality, beautiful design, free shipping, and most of all, being able to deal with someone who is knowledgeable and responsive. No worries about ordering diamonds online when you're dealing with Emma Parker & Co. Outstanding customer experience and a quality product that wows everyone who sees it."

"Excellent customer service and a beautiful ring could be happier. Tim was great with my requests and endless questions. He couldn't be more helpful and patient!"

"Emma Parker & Co is the best surprise I ever stumbled upon when searching for engagement rings. I had finally found the style of ring that I thought would be the perfect match and they did everything they could to make me happy. Whether it was quick responses to questions I had via email (even in the middle of moving they were emailing me within a couple hours) or picking out higher quality stones without breaking the budget so I would get an amazing deal. By far the most painless experience I ever thought possible when I first started looking for rings and read all the horrible reviews at the big chain places like Kay etc. Tim and his crew are the best. Emma Parker & Co are the best. Plain and simple."

"With my wife Andrea and I (Lloyd) would like to thank Tim and his company for giving and showing us the best service and best welcoming experience we had when we purchase our rings from him. We highly recommend EmmaParker and co for all that are looking for great and excellent experience ring shopping ever. Tim has exceeded our expectations and he delivered. He made our buying experience easy and relaxed Tim was no way pressured us nor forced us we made a choice our selves and we made that best decision because if Tim`s prodlfessionalism. Tim we can not thank you more you are the best there is in your industry and will recommend everyone we know to see you. EmmaParker&Co is the best. If you want to have the best ring on your finger get it from the best. EmmaParker&Co"

"First time an amazing 1/2 carat engagement ring. This time a stunning pair of 1/3 carat Solasfera earrings. I'm a repeat customer. Why? Great diamonds in lovely settings with great personal service.

Very responsive. They really take the time to communicate, by phone and email, to make sure you get the product you are shopping for.

"My gf gave me a small list of do's and dont's for qualities of a dream ring for her. I had one almost created through a different company until i stumbled across the perfect ring in a different cut on Emma Parker's website. I gave them a call and talked to Tim who was absolutely great to deal with! He said they could create custom rings no problem with any shape and size of stone I wanted and the halo around it to match. Oh, and did I mention I had a 3 week 6 day deadline for the date I wanted to propose on?? They and Sareen Jewelry (the brand of ring) created the ring and had it in my hands, from Washington to new Mexico in 3 week exactly! The ring turned out so beautiful and even better than I could imagine. It was a very unique ring and they were confident it would turn out great, and it did. It was perfect, according to myself and my new fiancée! She loved it! I am very impressed with Emma Parker & Co and will recommend them to anyone looking for amazing service and that perfect ring. It's not easy dealing with jewelry as your typical manly man but Tim was great and very helpful when it came to terminology and styling."

"I am so happy with the ring I ordered and appreciated the expedited service. I will recommend Emma Parker to other people!"

"I recently had the pleasure of working with Tim of Emma Parker & Co. I was looking for a setting for a newly-purchased emerald cut diamond and was having a hard time choosing one.

Tim was always patient, answering my endless questions, and offering valuable suggestions and recommendations. I never felt pressured or rushed, and appreciated Tim's honest and thoughtful responses to my questions.

Because my experience was so positive, I also sent an old round diamond to be reset. Both rings arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Tim was right - the setting was perfect for my diamond!

I would highly recommend Emma Parker & Co. and hope to do business with them again.

"My experience with Tim at Emma Parker & Co has by far been the best I have ever had with a jeweler! I was very apprehensive about placing an order of this significance online but Tim was extremely helpful and never pushy. He helped me make informed decisions that no other jeweler has ever taken the time to do. I looked at thousands of rings both locally and online and I was beginning to get frustrated. The local stores only wanted to sell me what they had in stock and were never eager to listen to what I wanted. Tim, however, worked patiently with me throughout the entire buying process. I would highly recommend Emma Parker & Co for your jewelry purchases!"

"I found Emma Parker & Co. during a search for ring settings after I couldn't find anything I liked in the local jewelry stores. When I requested information about a particular setting from the company’s website, I expected to receive a reply in a couple of days. Imagine my surprise when I received a reply within couple of hours! Tim was fabulous about answering all my questions. He worked with me to come up with a custom design that was absolutely perfect. I am very picky and detail oriented and Tim was so patient with me during the design process, always responding to emails quickly. I was using my own diamond for the center stone and when I couldn't find anyone local who was willing to mount my stone in the new setting, Tim offered to set the stone for me at no charge. All I had to do was ship my ring to him and everything would be taken care of. He even paid the shipping. I never thought I would be comfortable sending my diamond to someone halfway across the country whom I had never met, but I had complete confidence after speaking with Tim. I cannot say enough what a positive experience this was for me. I am absolutely thrilled with the way my ring turned out. It was a fabulous 36th anniversary present!"

"I found Emma Parker through a referral from a friend. Everything about the Emma Parker experience was amazing. I worked directly with Tim and he supported me every step of the way.

To start, when I first contacted Tim, I had explained my price budget and also what I wanted in my custom ring. All other Jewelers I went to would offer me sub-par grade diamonds but Tim helped me find the perfect diamonds and then found a way to make my budget.

Then, as the ring was being designed, I was kept up to date on the progress and had the final say on how the ring should look. Every time I had a question and emailed Tim, I would have a response within 24 hrs. This made the ring buying experience a very personal one which I was not able to feel with any other place I looked.

When the ring came and after I had proposed, we felt the setting was a bit loose and called Tim right away. We dropped it off with him the next day and it was fixed free of charge within 2 days and he personally dropped it off at my work because I could not meet him at this office.

To keep this review short, Tim and Emma Parker was great to me. My experiences here was personable, memorable and overall very comfortable. I recommend them for any custom jewelry design. Thank you Emma Parker for making my ring buying experience a great one!

"I cant say enough about Emma Parker & Co. I am a repeat customer, and each time I have recieved nothing less than the best service imaginable. Caring and courteous staff who truly invest their time and energy into each customer. It is refreshing to do business with a company that actually cares about people, not just money. When picking out a ring for my beautiful fiance, they actually suggested to me a moissanite center stone, which yielded them significantly less profit. But thats just the way Emma Parker & Co operates, it is all about the satisfaction of their customers. Lightning quick email responses...you will never have a question go unanswered. I whole-heartedly endorse Emma Parker & Co, and I will recommend them to anyone who listens!"

"I received the ring one afternoon and it is absolutely stunning!! I couldn't have hoped for anything more than what I have in my hands. I was in tears with joy and gratitude to see this star lit diamond on fire. This engagement ring was EXACTLY what I wanted. Both Tim and Dan really helped me out and Dan was so patient with my hesitance. I had concerns only because I was inexperienced and I couldn't see the diamond for myself. I will definitely refer people to Emma Parker & Co. Thank you so much guys! "

"I was very nervous about purchasing a diamond ring from an online retailer, but Emma Parker had exactly the ring I wanted and the best price for it. I worked with Dan and he just could not have been more helpful. Not only did he answer all my questions promptly and thoroughly, he really put my mind at ease through the whole process. When I received the ring last week, it surpassed my expectations. I never give a 5, but they get one."

"The only way to even begin to sum up my experience with Emma Parker Jewelers is to start with Danny.

Danny was in a word was “amazing”. It is a rare experience to find someone who is genuinely as excited about your ring as you are. His sincerity and down to earth nature comes through in every email, every phone call. Danny walked us through the entire process with an honest, no-pressure approach.

But alas, as much as I could go on about how great Danny is, its the quality of ring that ultimately matters to the buyer. Here is my story:

The ring I purchased for my fiancée was two years in the making. I originally purchased her ring at another well-known on-line jeweler. I spent months shopping for that perfect diamond and settled on a marquise shape because of the many facets and sparkle it would radiate. Then came the setting and I asked myself “what setting would best show off this perfect stone?”. Obviously a cathedral right? WRONG!

To all the guys reading .... here is the very important part so learn from my mistake. After selecting that perfect stone, and the setting to show it off I forgot to take into account the practicality of wearing the ring every day. With the pointed ends of the marquise and the cathedral setting this was literally a lethal weapon!

Fast forward 20 months later our search to solve this lethal problem landed us at Emma Parker who had the perfect solution. A relatively new type of setting known as ‘tension’ mounted.

Adam, the designer, took our diamonds and custom fit them to a tension set ring. The result was exquisite. The craftsmanship of the ring not only keeps the diamonds secured it actually shows the stone even better than the original setting.

Of course what engagement ring is complete without the wedding band to match? When Danny mentioned that they have wedding bands I requested to see some examples because there was none on their website. What he sent was very beautiful but was not our setting and a different shaped stone. He suggested I sketch out some ideas that we could send to Adam.

I needed a band that would not only adapt to the marquise shape but still maintain the clean, open design of the tension mount. Because we were designing something completely original this is where Danny stepped aside and had me work directly with Adam. Together we created an unique work of art. The two pieces fit together perfectly and look beautiful together. My fiancée couldn’t have been happier with her one of a kind ring.

Thank you Emma Parker and especially Danny. It was a pleasure to have you involved in helping us create a lasting memory.

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.