• Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status
    • Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"Emma Parker & Co. has made the process of buying a ring for my girlfriend extremely smooth and enjoyable.
Tim corresponded with me through email and answered any questions or concerns i had almost immediately. The level of customer service is impeccable and the ring i decided on was absolutely stunning! I was so pleasantly surprised with this whole experience and I cant wait for the big day, now she just has to say yes!!

"I was in the market to update my wedding ring for over a year. I was looking for someone who could see my vision to redesign my wedding ring for my 10 year anniversary when I came across a beautiful ring Pinned from Emma Parker & Co. I contacted Tim with Emma Parker & Co. and knew immediately I had found the right person and company to work with creating my perfect ring. Once Tim and I worked out most of the details for my ring, Tim scheduled an online design meeting with the CAD designer. I watched my beautiful ring come to life in front of my eyes! This was truly the most exciting part of the design process. Tim is extremely knowledgeable about designing rings, understanding his clients style, patient, kind, responsive to all emails and phone calls, but most of all displays excellent moral character. My next jewelery experience will definitely be with Tim at Emma Parker & Co.
Kim Andersen

"Great experience! Tim is a true professional and a pleasure to deal with. He helped me pick not the most expensive diamond I could afford, but rather the best one. The ring was turned out to be more stunning than the pictures. I was in a bit of a rush and Tim made sure the ring got to me on time. I could not be happier with the whole experience and I highly recommend Emma Parker's product and services!

Evgeny, Calgary, Canada

"I was in the market for a new diamond wedding ring to replace the gold band that I had been wearing since first getting married five years ago. I looked at various jewelry websites and found three designs that I liked, but was very hesitant to order. Then I found the Emma Parker website and made contact with Tim Andre, the owner. I told him about the ring designs and the stones that I was interested in, and his jewelry designers created three similar designs for me to look at. My husband and I then met with Tim to pick a cushion cut diamond and setting. Tim is kind, warm, and knowledgeable, and we happily picked our diamond gemstone and setting that day. My custom ring just arrived several days ago, and it is perfect! The design is just what I wanted, and the ring is stunning! I am thrilled with our purchase, and I will not hesitate to recommend Emma Parker & Co. to others who are in the market for beautiful jewelry and excellent service. Thank you, Tim!

Katherine Bogart

"Wow! I am thoroughly impressed with Emma Parker & Co. Tim went above and beyond to surpass my expectations with my engagement ring purchase. I was an out of state customer, and not only did he respond to my inquiries at all hours, he showed great flexibility in getting my ring ordered under the unique parameters I requested. He also respected my wish for him to be discreet in contacting me back so my fiancee would remain unaware of my plans. He also met me early in the morning on a weekend to deliver the ring since that was my only availability. The proposal went off without a hitch. Thank you Tim. I would recommend anyone to purchase with you."

"I cannot express how impressed I am by Emma Parker & Co, especially Tim, who I dealt with. Being an overseas customer, I had my reservations about buying such a larger ticket item. However the expertise that Tim possessed soon put me at ease, and it was incredibly refreshing to have somebody offer truly honest advice over what would provide the best product Within my budget, rather than being pushed to spend more money to get the product I wanted.

Tim maintained regular contact throughout the process and the result of such professionalism is a beautiful ring for a very happy customer.

"Tim and the team at Emma Parker & Co. did such a great job on coaching and helping me find the PERFECT diamond for my fiancé. I am grateful for his helpful customer service, his competitive prices and the overall incredible experience he provided for me in this exciting season! I HIGHLY recommend Emma Parker & Co for all of your diamond and jewelry needs. He has a customer for life in me."

"Tim at Emma and Parker worked with me for months to find me the perfect ring and diamond. He always replied very quickly and was always helpful and supportive. Absolutely top notch customer service, seriously! I've already recommended both Tim and Emma & Parker to a few people who have asked my Fiancée about her ring and I will be placing an order for the wedding band from them soon as well. "

"I'm not a shopper that typically writes reviews, but this is my second time purchasing from Emma Parker, and the second time I've had an extraordinarily positive experience.

I purchased my wife's engagement ring from Emma Parker 2 years ago,and just recently purchased a matching wedding band. Tim Andre, the president of the company, personally worked with me through all of the details of the ordering process both times, and personally did the quality control before shipping the rings.

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Emma Parker. It is quite evident to me that customer satisfaction is extremely important to them, and I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future.

"Having a mothers ring from my wife’s first marriage that was beyond repair; I sat out to find a ring to replace it. Local jewelry stores were little or of no help in finding a ring we both liked or felt was worth their asking price. So I started to look on the internet finding the same rings the local jewelry stores were offering. At this point we both had spent months looking for a ring design, I decided why not go custom! I went back to the best of the local jewelers and they refused to make the ring we had in mind, stating it COULDN’T BE DONE and that they WOULDN’T do it. So knowing what we wanted, I went back to the internet and found Emma Parker & Company. So what the heck, it could not be worse than dealing with the local shops. Off went an email and within an hour or so Tim contacted me and we had a rough ring planned out in just minutes. Tim had a 3D CAD drawing ready with two options for my review within just a couple of days. Tim’s understanding of what we wanted was so perfect that we both wanted that ring no matter the cost! Sure the ring Tim helped us design was more than the cookie cutter rings that every jeweler sells, but it was what we had dreamed of, how the perfect mothers ring would be. Once Tim had my hard earned cash in hand it was only 3 weeks before we had the perfect mothers ring on her finger. To our surprise, this perfect mother’s ring that Emma Parker & Company made has appraised well above the cost to make. "

"Tim Andre did a fantastic job working for me. He was very responsive by phone and e-mail to all of my concerns and queries."

"Tim, you did a tremendous job with turnaround and selection of the pairing of my wife's Engagement ring to the wedding band. Incredible commitment and attention to detail on both transactions (2012 and 2015). Proud to be a "Customer for Life" of yours! My wife could not be happier with the selection and degree to which the rings complement each other. A truly 5-star experience that treats each customer as unique."

"Service at Emma Parker & co. was spectacular. I was dealing with the company from over seas, and they were nothing but accommodating with the time differences as well as getting my ring shipped in a timely manner.
I was updated with photos and specifics constantly and I received a final video of my item before it was sent off.
I felt completely comfortable asking a million and one questions and I felt confident that I was getting a quality product.

"I had a great experience with Emma Parker and Co. They updated me often thought out the process of buying my engagement ring. They answered every question I had in a very timely many. I found the sales person I was working with to be very personable. I highly recommend them. "

"Tim at Emma Parker & Co was an extreme pleasure to work with, not only was he professional, courteous and knowledgeable, but he put everything in easily to relate to terms and in a comfortable environment. I will surely call on him again if the need arises, I suggest you all do the same! "

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.