Stores > Emma Parker & Co

• Address: Jewelry Showroom 19109 36th Ave W Suite 100 Lynnwood, WA
    • Contact: tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
    • Phone: 877-446-4030
    • Customer Support: 877-446-4030
    • Business Hours: The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-07

Excellent Experience - Beautiful Ring!

"After multiple weeks of looking at engagement rings over the internet, I decided to reach out to Emma Parker & Co and begin the search for the right diamond and ring setting. Like many reviews below, I was a bit hesitant to perform the entire search and purchase over the internet but it was my only option as I am currently living outside of the country. My worries were immediately relieved when I received an email back from Tim, who was immensely helpful throughout the entire process!

I told Tim the general characteristics which I thought I was looking for in a stone (cut, clarity, color, etc.) and informed him of a general budget I was hoping to stay within. Tim immediately began the search for the diamond and within a day was back to me with multiple diamond examples that were currently available within my criteria (both detailed photos and PDF files of the GIA diamond grading reports). Tim was extremely patient during the entire process, as we exchanged nearly 50 emails in total. Additionally, Tim was great to provide expert advice when comparing the various diamonds. Prior to choosing the final diamond – I was personally stuck between two specific diamonds. Thankfully Tim was able to give some thoughts on which diamond he thought would look better with my chosen ring setting – so that’s the one I chose!

The final product was a 1.25 carat pear cut diamond set in a Gabriel and Co split shank setting – which is absolutely STUNNING! Overall, I could not be happier with the ring I received from Emma Parker & Co. The customer service provided by Tim during the search process was second to none and that is what truly makes the difference with this company. I know I will be back in the future for other jewellery purchases and I highly recommend anyone beginning their engagement ring search to start and end with Emma Parker and Co.

Thanks again for all your help Tim – I am planning to propose in a few weeks and I know my girlfriend is absolutely going to love the ring!

2016-02-17

Fair, Honest, and Painless.

"When I started looking for an engagement ring I wasn't finding the value I had hoped for at the brick and mortar stores that everyone is familiar with. I reluctantly turned to the internet after seeing a ring that was simply beautiful on facebook of all places.
As I looked through EmmaParkerDiamonds.com I really liked the variety of styles they offered and, above all, the quality of the stones and value I would get for my money.
I contacted Tim requesting some price quotes for gems he currently had and he quickly replied with a nice selection. The prices were much more palatable than what I had been used to seeing for comparable stones- I was finally feeling like I was getting fair and honest treatment.
Everything was moving along great and I decided on a stone and setting that I knew would be more than well received.
After placing the order, I could not help but feel a little nervous about the purchase- for me, this was serious money I was shelling out over the internet. Tim, however, was always responsive to my emails and kept me up-to-date during the process of setting the gem and shipping it out. The ring arrived in the expected time frame and was simply gorgeous. I generally don't have a visceral reaction when I see a piece of jewelry, but I literally felt my blood pressure drop when I saw the ring the first time- It really was that spectacular. I knew she would be over the moon for it and she was. Her stunned reaction made me very happy and that's all I really wanted. The entire process was painless on my end.
I would recommend Emma Parker & Co. to anyone who is looking for the perfect ring.

This review was modified by ChrsPGlbrt on February 17 2016 01:37:05 PM

2015-12-26

"Very good!!! I am very happy and I will recommend to my friends."

2015-12-09

"Emma Parker and Co is absolutely amazing! The owner, Tim Andre is a phenomenal business man with a heart of gold. From the first day I decided to e-mail him to enquire about a ring I had my eye on, he was very quick to answer every one of the 100 some odd e-mails I sent him. I decided to trust him, so I sent my loose diamond to him which was very nerve racking. My diamond made there safely and was placed in his safe until the setting Tim ordered for me came in. Tim insured my stone for it's full worth as well, so there is nothing to worry about. They are one of the few places I've seen that carry settings from Gabriel & Co. If you haven't heard of the designer, you should definitely check out their settings. Tim's jewelry store is the only place I found that sells their settings at suggested retail. Everywhere else charges a hiked up retail cost and they nickel and dime you for setting the stone. Tim Andre on the other hand does not. He is a rare type of business man who knows how to treat his clients. If you're considering doing business with Emma Parker & Co, you've made an excellent decision. "

This review was modified by ryknow777 on December 09 2015 11:06:40 PM

2015-11-25

"I bought a 1.5ct Amora gem and had it put in a setting. Tim was EXTREMELY helpful and patient...we sent EIGHTY emails back and forth. The price was the best I could find and the service could not have been better....and the ring is STUNNING!!! It looks as good as the Hearts and Arrows diamonds I had been pricing previously but at a small fraction of the price. this outfit is a class act from start to finish. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by jcarl2007 on November 25 2015 01:16:03 PM

2015-09-30

"After weeks of fruitlessly going from one jeweler to the next viewing the same ubiquitous settings and overpriced stones, I was extremely happy to find Emma Parker & Co. The hard part was picking the engagement ring setting I liked the most. I particularly loved the unique tension settings and Tim was a great help putting a package together that included a beautiful diamond at a very competitive price. Tim is a straight shooter and works to provide the best solution for you, not what leads to a bigger sale. Tim did everything he promised and his communication was great. When the custom-made ring arrived, it was everything I expected and more. I highly recommend Tim and his company. "

2015-08-25

"Emma Parker & Co. has made the process of buying a ring for my girlfriend extremely smooth and enjoyable.
Tim corresponded with me through email and answered any questions or concerns i had almost immediately. The level of customer service is impeccable and the ring i decided on was absolutely stunning! I was so pleasantly surprised with this whole experience and I cant wait for the big day, now she just has to say yes!!

2015-08-11

"I was in the market to update my wedding ring for over a year. I was looking for someone who could see my vision to redesign my wedding ring for my 10 year anniversary when I came across a beautiful ring Pinned from Emma Parker & Co. I contacted Tim with Emma Parker & Co. and knew immediately I had found the right person and company to work with creating my perfect ring. Once Tim and I worked out most of the details for my ring, Tim scheduled an online design meeting with the CAD designer. I watched my beautiful ring come to life in front of my eyes! This was truly the most exciting part of the design process. Tim is extremely knowledgeable about designing rings, understanding his clients style, patient, kind, responsive to all emails and phone calls, but most of all displays excellent moral character. My next jewelery experience will definitely be with Tim at Emma Parker & Co.
Kim Andersen

2015-08-11

"Great experience! Tim is a true professional and a pleasure to deal with. He helped me pick not the most expensive diamond I could afford, but rather the best one. The ring was turned out to be more stunning than the pictures. I was in a bit of a rush and Tim made sure the ring got to me on time. I could not be happier with the whole experience and I highly recommend Emma Parker's product and services!

Evgeny, Calgary, Canada

2015-08-07

"I was in the market for a new diamond wedding ring to replace the gold band that I had been wearing since first getting married five years ago. I looked at various jewelry websites and found three designs that I liked, but was very hesitant to order. Then I found the Emma Parker website and made contact with Tim Andre, the owner. I told him about the ring designs and the stones that I was interested in, and his jewelry designers created three similar designs for me to look at. My husband and I then met with Tim to pick a cushion cut diamond and setting. Tim is kind, warm, and knowledgeable, and we happily picked our diamond gemstone and setting that day. My custom ring just arrived several days ago, and it is perfect! The design is just what I wanted, and the ring is stunning! I am thrilled with our purchase, and I will not hesitate to recommend Emma Parker & Co. to others who are in the market for beautiful jewelry and excellent service. Thank you, Tim!

Katherine Bogart

2015-07-28

"Wow! I am thoroughly impressed with Emma Parker & Co. Tim went above and beyond to surpass my expectations with my engagement ring purchase. I was an out of state customer, and not only did he respond to my inquiries at all hours, he showed great flexibility in getting my ring ordered under the unique parameters I requested. He also respected my wish for him to be discreet in contacting me back so my fiancee would remain unaware of my plans. He also met me early in the morning on a weekend to deliver the ring since that was my only availability. The proposal went off without a hitch. Thank you Tim. I would recommend anyone to purchase with you."

2015-07-28

"I cannot express how impressed I am by Emma Parker & Co, especially Tim, who I dealt with. Being an overseas customer, I had my reservations about buying such a larger ticket item. However the expertise that Tim possessed soon put me at ease, and it was incredibly refreshing to have somebody offer truly honest advice over what would provide the best product Within my budget, rather than being pushed to spend more money to get the product I wanted.

Tim maintained regular contact throughout the process and the result of such professionalism is a beautiful ring for a very happy customer.

2015-06-25

"Tim and the team at Emma Parker & Co. did such a great job on coaching and helping me find the PERFECT diamond for my fiancé. I am grateful for his helpful customer service, his competitive prices and the overall incredible experience he provided for me in this exciting season! I HIGHLY recommend Emma Parker & Co for all of your diamond and jewelry needs. He has a customer for life in me."

2015-06-09

"Tim at Emma and Parker worked with me for months to find me the perfect ring and diamond. He always replied very quickly and was always helpful and supportive. Absolutely top notch customer service, seriously! I've already recommended both Tim and Emma & Parker to a few people who have asked my Fiancée about her ring and I will be placing an order for the wedding band from them soon as well. "

2015-06-05

"I'm not a shopper that typically writes reviews, but this is my second time purchasing from Emma Parker, and the second time I've had an extraordinarily positive experience.

I purchased my wife's engagement ring from Emma Parker 2 years ago,and just recently purchased a matching wedding band. Tim Andre, the president of the company, personally worked with me through all of the details of the ordering process both times, and personally did the quality control before shipping the rings.

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Emma Parker. It is quite evident to me that customer satisfaction is extremely important to them, and I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future.

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.