Stores > Emma Parker & Co
  • Emma Parker & C Emma Parker & Co Elite Status

The showroom is by appointment only.Normal Business Hours are from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST Mon-Fri
      877-446-4030
      tim@emmaparkerdiamonds.com
      877-446-4030

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Emma Parker & Co by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

Stunning work

"After searching for months for the perfect ring and getting turned down by various sellers when asked to customize a ring in to exactly what I wanted, my now fiancé and I came across Emma Parker on Facebook. We requested to see four ring models from their website to see in person along with a couple diamonds. When I realized I had my heart set on a specific setting and style, they were incredibly open  and interested about understating exactly what my vision was for the ring. They are  extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the work they create and made sure to educate us on every aspect of the creation process. We never felt pressure during the process and maintained a chill environment. I couldn't imagine a more perfect ring, and we will definitely be returning for the wedding band. 100% recommend to everyone. My ring is absolutely stunning and it was all thanks to the associates at Emma Parker that made my ring exactly what I wanted, down to the literal millimeter. Amazing job, I still can't get over it."

Fantastic!

"My experience with Emma Parker & Co was fantastic! They were able to make the exact ring my fiancé wanted. Fantastic customer service and fantastic product! 10/10 will use again."

2017-06-16

A genuine and wonderful experience from begining to end

"I honestly couldn't have asked for more! My wife has always wanted a particular ring which needed to be custom made but she never wanted to try and get it made due to previous experiences with other jewelers. After talking with Tim at Emma Parker & Co, I knew he was someone that my wife would feel comfortable working with. He was attentive, honest and made sure there were no surprises; save for the price which was significantly less than what I was anticipating custom work to be. The ring turned out perfect and to top it all off, it was even more brilliant than what we were expecting!! I sincerely appreciate his time and genuine consideration for what my wife was asking for and would highly recommend them to anyone!"

I love my ring.

"Tim was excellent!! He was very patient with me. I took a long time to make up my mind with the stone (a year 1/2 to be exact). I love the fact I could custom make the band. It was all done though the internet. I'm very happy with my ring. I'm currently working on my husbands ring. "

2017-02-19

BEAUTIFUL RINGS

"We looked everywhere for the perfect engagement ring & found it at Emma Parker on line. We were a little nervous to make such a big purchase on line, but it was an easy, flawless process. Tim made everything very easy, he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Answered all our crazy questions, and was very patient with us. We got the ring, and it is absolutely gorgeous. We would recommend Emma Parker to anyone!!"

2017-02-02

A Three Stone Beauty!

"I have to start by saying I love the ring, and of course so does my fiance! Tim did a great job helping me from the moment I called inquiring about a setting to the day the ring arrived on my door step. With Emma Parker and Co. you don't get the pushy salesman routine or rude customer service. They understand this a process that requires time, patience and cannot be rushed in helping you make that special person happy. I definitely recommend Emma Parker and Co. and look forward to working with them in the future!"

2017-01-22

Beautiful Forever One Moissanite, Great Customer Service

"My fiance and I purchased a beautiful Charles & Colvard Forever One Moissanite from Tim at Emma Parker & Co. And, we got it at a great price too!

I recommend this business to anyone looking for beautiful stones, esp. diamond alternatives like Moissanite. Tim is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Much better experience than a typical jewelry stone. No sales pressure whatsoever and no rushing you to decide what to get.

We look forward to working with Emma Parker & Co to set the stone into my engagement ring and to look for wedding bands.

2017-01-17

Breathless =)

"Where do I begin? From the moment my now fiancé Alex proposed, I cannot stop gazing at my ring. I am constantly getting compliments from family, friends, coworkers and even random strangers at the supermarket! The ring itself is everything I imagined and so much more. From the unique infinity band to the amazing bridge, I am in love. The ring sparkles from EVERY angle. I mean EVERY ANGLE. The quality and precision of each placed stone renders me speechless. My fiancé mentioned that he worked with a gentleman by the name of Tim. Tim was not only extremely helpful and easy to work with, he went out of his way to ensure that my fiancé received my ring in time. I am forever grateful my fiancé found this ring through Emma Parker & Co. They created a custom ring that I will continue to fall in love with over and over again. "

2016-11-30

Excellent experience

"Tim was great to work with. He helped me build exactly the custom setting was looking for and had it completed in a very reasonable timeframe. He also helped me find a great looking diamond. Most importantly, my fiancee LOVES the ring."

2016-11-21

"I HIGHLY recommend Emma Parker & Co! I was looking to have my engagement ring reset and I fell in love with a Gabriel & Co. setting on their website. Tim answered all of my emails promptly and actually encouraged questions! I was never pressured to make a decision. I was able to custom order the setting so that I could use my three diamonds. Once the setting was ordered, I sent Tim my stones and he kept them safe until the new setting was completed. He kept me updated on the status of my order and when Gabriel & Co. had shipped my setting. I had a few special request and he was extremely helpful and accommodating! My ring arrived securely and beautifully packaged!! My new ring is soooo beautiful and sparkly! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I would definitely purchase more jewelry from Emma Parker & Co. in the future!

2016-10-24

"The Ring of Her Dreams"

"Emma Parker and co took an idea that I had and brought it to life! My fiancé Abigail is obsessed with "the ring" and that feeling to me is priceless. It truly is a one of a kind ring I've never seen anything like it and we couldn't be happier."

2016-08-07

Excellent Experience - Beautiful Ring!

"After multiple weeks of looking at engagement rings over the internet, I decided to reach out to Emma Parker & Co and begin the search for the right diamond and ring setting. Like many reviews below, I was a bit hesitant to perform the entire search and purchase over the internet but it was my only option as I am currently living outside of the country. My worries were immediately relieved when I received an email back from Tim, who was immensely helpful throughout the entire process!

I told Tim the general characteristics which I thought I was looking for in a stone (cut, clarity, color, etc.) and informed him of a general budget I was hoping to stay within. Tim immediately began the search for the diamond and within a day was back to me with multiple diamond examples that were currently available within my criteria (both detailed photos and PDF files of the GIA diamond grading reports). Tim was extremely patient during the entire process, as we exchanged nearly 50 emails in total. Additionally, Tim was great to provide expert advice when comparing the various diamonds. Prior to choosing the final diamond – I was personally stuck between two specific diamonds. Thankfully Tim was able to give some thoughts on which diamond he thought would look better with my chosen ring setting – so that’s the one I chose!

The final product was a 1.25 carat pear cut diamond set in a Gabriel and Co split shank setting – which is absolutely STUNNING! Overall, I could not be happier with the ring I received from Emma Parker & Co. The customer service provided by Tim during the search process was second to none and that is what truly makes the difference with this company. I know I will be back in the future for other jewellery purchases and I highly recommend anyone beginning their engagement ring search to start and end with Emma Parker and Co.

Thanks again for all your help Tim – I am planning to propose in a few weeks and I know my girlfriend is absolutely going to love the ring!

2016-02-17

Fair, Honest, and Painless.

"When I started looking for an engagement ring I wasn't finding the value I had hoped for at the brick and mortar stores that everyone is familiar with. I reluctantly turned to the internet after seeing a ring that was simply beautiful on facebook of all places.
As I looked through EmmaParkerDiamonds.com I really liked the variety of styles they offered and, above all, the quality of the stones and value I would get for my money.
I contacted Tim requesting some price quotes for gems he currently had and he quickly replied with a nice selection. The prices were much more palatable than what I had been used to seeing for comparable stones- I was finally feeling like I was getting fair and honest treatment.
Everything was moving along great and I decided on a stone and setting that I knew would be more than well received.
After placing the order, I could not help but feel a little nervous about the purchase- for me, this was serious money I was shelling out over the internet. Tim, however, was always responsive to my emails and kept me up-to-date during the process of setting the gem and shipping it out. The ring arrived in the expected time frame and was simply gorgeous. I generally don't have a visceral reaction when I see a piece of jewelry, but I literally felt my blood pressure drop when I saw the ring the first time- It really was that spectacular. I knew she would be over the moon for it and she was. Her stunned reaction made me very happy and that's all I really wanted. The entire process was painless on my end.
I would recommend Emma Parker & Co. to anyone who is looking for the perfect ring.

2015-12-26

"Very good!!! I am very happy and I will recommend to my friends."

2015-12-09

"Emma Parker and Co is absolutely amazing! The owner, Tim Andre is a phenomenal business man with a heart of gold. From the first day I decided to e-mail him to enquire about a ring I had my eye on, he was very quick to answer every one of the 100 some odd e-mails I sent him. I decided to trust him, so I sent my loose diamond to him which was very nerve racking. My diamond made there safely and was placed in his safe until the setting Tim ordered for me came in. Tim insured my stone for it's full worth as well, so there is nothing to worry about. They are one of the few places I've seen that carry settings from Gabriel & Co. If you haven't heard of the designer, you should definitely check out their settings. Tim's jewelry store is the only place I found that sells their settings at suggested retail. Everywhere else charges a hiked up retail cost and they nickel and dime you for setting the stone. Tim Andre on the other hand does not. He is a rare type of business man who knows how to treat his clients. If you're considering doing business with Emma Parker & Co, you've made an excellent decision. "

Share Emma Parker & Co's store rating

Emma Parker & Co is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emma Parker & Co is a merchant member
Emma Parker & Co participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.