Stores > Emassagechair.com

• Business Hours: M-Saturday 9-7pm pst, Sunday 9-5 pst

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-07-29

Aim to please

"I had struggled with the idea of such an expensive purchase and made multiple calls with questions ranging from controls to life expectancy. Matt gave me his direct line and always provided thoughtful answers without any pressure. Other reviews (including, some regarding Heather) gave me a comfortable feeling that heir support was their culture. Matt has continued that level of support since my Infinity 8500 was delivered as well! Very pleased."

This review was modified by Sbarm on July 29 2016 04:08:41 PM

2016-06-10

Montana dairy farmer

"Wow these guys are the best hands down very nice to talk with and know what their talking about their is a huge difference i called with different questions a couple of different times because the first chair I bought without sitting in it and trying it out was not for me Inada soyno Dreamwave bought direct from Inada mistake no returns bummer so I had lots of questions and Heather was the one I dealt with very knowledgeable about selecting a massage chair for a Montana guy who can't find one to try out in 500 mile radius no time for that in this busy fast moving word were in I would recommend these guys to anyone whose shopping for a char and has a little of an idea what any given chair does or did for you just trust em they know and shipping was very fast no broken parts or missing wow 5 stars guys keep it up don't forget to drink milk or eat dairy products we get up early to keep the shelf's stocked for moms in need
PS I got the luraco i7 very high quality

This review was modified by Leroy-7687 on June 10 2016 04:30:58 PM

2016-05-31

Marathon Man

"Okay, this is my second attempt at writing a review. Last one was a novel that didn't go through.

I want to thank Matt for all the information he imparted. I asked a lot of questions. He was always patient and answered every question with detail. He gave me the pros and cons between chairs. He knew about chairs their company doesn't offer. I felt he was always honest and not just trying to guide me to a chair for a sale.

I want to thank the company and especially Matt for assisting me with a significant problem. I have probably had more contact with the company than most. I ordered an open box chair. The shipping companies made a few errors and in the end, emassagechair took the chair back. It was a very lengthy process but I was very satisfied in the end.

I was so impressed with their concern to make things right and commitment to customer satisfaction, that I am purchasing a Panasonic MA73 from emassagechair. I think I surprised Matt because all that had happened. I told him that my condition hadn't changed and still needed a chair. They did right with the error (not the fault of emassagechair) and I support companies that support me.

I have to emphasize that the type of problem I had would show up on BBB as a complaint with most companies. Emassagechair made it right without any input from an outside source. There are not a lot of companies that support their customer when held accountable for an expensive item.

If you are considering a massage chair, you need to contact emassagechair. I contacted a number of different companies for information about chairs. I always felt they were trying to get me to buy from their company more than imparting information. I didn't get that feeling talking with Matt. I got all the information first.

Last, emassagechair did ask for a review and didn't know what I would write. I don't know any company that I buy something that doesn't ask me to rate them.

Will review the chair after I receive it.

2016-05-19

So Far So Good

"I haven't received the chair so i can't review the chair but as far as the staff at emassagechair.com i have to say I'm very pleased with the service. Matt was the staff member helping me and he was great answered all my questions and helped me through the ordering process. Thanks again And i will review agin once i get my OSAKI 4000LS"

This review was modified by bhuey85 on May 19 2016 11:20:48 AM

2016-05-12

Awesome Chair

"This is a wonderful chair. It is bulky but if you take it out of the box, it just fits through a standard door. I didn't have any trouble moving it on a dolly and we just cut the side of the box open and flipped it onto a piece of thick Styrofoam in the box and then lifted it with the dolly. It is pretty easy to set up too, since it is mostly pre-assembled. It's sharp looking but, most of all, it gives you a wonderful massage. I was worried that it would have those small rollers that feel like they are cutting into your back. This has big rollers and I was able to put it into zero gravity mode and enjoy a very nice massage. What a great buy. It did require a good chunk of room between the wall and the chair, so you can't squeeze it into an area too small, but if you have room, this is an amazing price for an amazing chair. It took less than a week to arrive. Great delivery experience. And more importantly, great customer service!!"

2016-04-05

VERY PLEASED

"I will say I was nervous that my massage chair was going to arrive damaged and a mess (I have had trouble with furniture orders online), but I worried for nothing on this order. My chair arrived in 7 days in perfect condition. I saw that the box was pretty smashed up but when we pulled it out there was not a scratch, it was packed very well. I only called the one time and spoke to a gentleman that assured me that if there was any trouble with the delivery that they would take care of it for me. Obviously I did not need anything! The service provided to me was great and the chair is great too! We have the titan Pro Executive and it is exactly as it is described online. A little deep but just right for those that need work in the shoulders. Our phones sync right up to the chair for the music no problems. I am also pleased with the foot massage, just deep enough for me. I have already recommended emassagechair to 2 of my friends who also ordered (and I got a $100 referral credit for each!) Thanks emassagechair! –Mary "

This review was modified by MaryLove on April 05 2016 09:41:41 PM

2016-03-20

Didn't even lift a finger

"I have had the worst back pain since a car accident 30 sum odd years ago and knew that I needed one of these chairs. Didn’t know which one or what it would do exactly. I had only seen the coin operated ones in the middle of the mall that cost a few dollars. I was able to talk to Matt and he was helpful in figuring out just what would work for me and in my budget. I went with the new Infinity chair called the Escape. What a dream it has been to use this chair before bed especially. I almost live in it, but use it every night right before bed and it’s a immense difference. If your new to the massage chair idea, give them a call and they’ll get you set up. They took my order over the phone too so I didn’t even lift a finger except to call in. Best to you all."

This review was modified by bmacks145 on March 20 2016 12:07:50 PM

2016-02-22

Emassagechair is the bomb!

"Emassagechair will go out of their way to make you happ! ????. Got my Panasonic MA-73 per the rep.'s recommendation and it is an awesome massage chair. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The price was right, shipping was fast and customer service is topnotch, if you ever run into any kind of problem or not happy with your purchase. Heartily recommend!

This review was modified by DanielNguyen21 on February 22 2016 02:55:23 PM

2016-01-02

"I have been in sales for over 20 years and the service I received from emassage was nothing but OUTSTANDING. I spoke with one of their reps Heather on multiple occasions and she was able to answer all of my questions with very educated answers. I say this because after researching massage chairs for about 6 months I had spoke with 2 other companies and it seemed like they were just reading from their website. I did not get this impression at all from Heather, she really knew their products and she was able to guide me through the different models. I finally decided on the Ogawa active, which is exactly as it was described. I received my chair in about 8 days after purchase and I received it right before Christmas. The only issue I had was with the install, but I was able to contact them and another rep kindly walked me through each step. Overall it was a great experience and if i ever need another massage chair...I know where I'm going. Thank you Heather and Emassage. Hope you guys the best in the New Year!"

This review was modified by jmlee76 on January 02 2016 09:54:29 AM

2015-12-23

"NOT HAPPY at all tonight. Bought a very expensive massage chair and spent a few hundred on "white glove delivery". They came and set the chair up from a "physical" POV however the chair does not work and they are gone. I am now working to get it fixed which may take another week or so. I will change my rating after I get the white glove refund and the chair is fixed. In my case white glove meant muscle vs knowledge of the chairs components. OH, and since it does not work I cannot comment on whether it is good or not and meets my expectations..more to come! But for now Emassagechairs needs to get my issues resolved and in short order.

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

“Hi Jonmzier,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with White Glove Delivery. We deeply apologize for the mishap and are working to get your issued resolved as swiftly as possible. We appreciate your patience in lieu of the Holiday Season, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with further questions.

We look forward to correcting your issue.
Kind Regards,
Matt”

2015-11-11

"I’ve bought furniture online so I sort of knew what I was getting into (delivery time, schedule appt, etc). The one thing I wasn’t sure of was which chair was best for me. They helped me understand the differences of each chair, and asked me questions I would have never thought of. After I received my chair I still had some questions on how to use it. They answered everything and were always pleasant to speak with. "

This review was modified by BKLEIN88 on November 13 2015 12:22:01 PM

2015-10-08

"I was very happy to find that what we had read was true of Emassagechair.com. We were informed that our chair shipped and sent tracking when they said and our chair arrived in 5 days. It is heavy, so make sure to have a friend or family member around to help you unpack your boxes. The boxes was pretty huge and made a fun little house for our kids to play in with while we assembled the chair. We have the Osaki Pro Dreamer and it took us just under an hour to get it up a running. I sit in it at night and it has been helping me get better sleep. Over all, this chair is super comfy very adjustable. And I personally dig the stretching program the best it’s called smart on the remote. Good price and service! Thanks for the help Emery.

GracieC.

2015-08-22

"Emassagechair.com was simply a pleasure to do business with. I had lots of questions and Emery was knowledgeable and friendly and applied no sales pressure. I was able to use the on-line comparison tools to view each chair's features and price comparison. I chose the Titan TP-Pro 8400. It was the best fit for our height, weight, massage needs and budget. The chair was delivered on exactly the day that was scheduled to show up. Set up was easy and the first massage met all my expectations. I have used other massage chairs ranging from $2000 to $8000. I think its important to find the chair that fits your body and your massage needs. The comparison tool and emassagechair customer support allowed just that to happen for us. "

“Hi JRWolf,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! Emery is a great guy to ask any massage chair question, he won't steer you wrong. We are so happy that you are enjoying your new massage chair! Please give us a call should you need any assistance, we are always happy to help!

2015-08-20

"In spite of a couple of manufacturer-related problems, the people at eMassage Chair did a wonderful job of rectifying our issues, even allowing us to upgrade to a better model. We are very happy with our Osaki chair and the excellent service we received from Matt and Heather at eMassageChair.com. Just the other day, my wife told me she'd rather have her new massage chair than a BMW ... and that's saying a lot. "

“Hi Michael,

Thank you for your kind words, it's been a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you and your wife are enjoying your new Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair! It really is one of our favorites! We are always here to help, so feel free to contact us anytime.

2015-07-26

"There are numerous online stores that sell massage chairs to choose from and I chose Emassagechair.com because when I called the service agent knew all about every chair that I was considering. He also informed me that the chair I was looking at (Os4000) was going to be a tight squeeze for my size, being 6’3 250lbs. I took his advice and ordered the OS 3D Pro Dreamer instead. I’m so happy that I called in because I would have the wrong chair. The Dreamer is a great full body massage and I am also so pleased with the 3D depth adjustment. I like the material. It has heat and foot rollers. Amazing! Thanks guys! Bob (Robert G.) "

“Hi Bob,

Thanks again for ordering with us! We take pride in our massage chair knowledge and it makes us feel great that you noticed! Thank you so much for letting us know that you are happy with your massage chair. We are always here to help, please feel free to give us a call at 888.360.9996 should you even need us!

Share Emassagechair.com's store rating

Emassagechair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emassagechair.com is a merchant member
Emassagechair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.