• Contact: support@emassagechair.com
    • Business Hours: M-Saturday 9-7pm pst, Sunday 9-5 pst

Product & services pricing Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I recently purchased an EP-MA73 and it's a great massage chair. I had narrowed my massage chair search to 3D models because I wanted the extra control of the rollers. I love a strong massage and my wife and daughter (12 years old) need a softer massage. After talking with emery at emassagechair about several different models that offered 3D technology I decided on the Panasonic MA73 chair. Basically I know about Panasonic and their high quality and emery had mentioned that his favorite 3D chairs were all Panasonic chairs. After a lot of detective work I found a local furniture store that had a few different massage chairs to try out, some of them including Panasonic. Once I got the idea of what a few massage chairs felt like, I realized why Emery had suggested Panasonic. The quality of the 3D Massage roller was second to none. I liked the MA73 more because of the softer cushioning and all black look. The hand and foot massager was much better on the ma73, and the stretching was also much better. I ended up buying the MA73 from emassagechair, because of how helpful emery was and the free shipping and no sales tax. However if I were on a tighter budget the MA70 is a great chair and worth every penny. I asked about getting the white glove delivery and he was very honest and let me know that unless it was going up a flight of stairs and if I wasn't able to move it with help, I wouldn't need it. I decided to save the money. He mentioned it's the easiest chair to put together and lighter than all the other chairs. The chair arrived just how he mentioned, it took about 8 business days. We got the chair put together and were using it 45 minutes after it arrived. My family and I absolutely love our massage chair. Its become the main focal point of our living room. 5 stars all around, amazing chair, great price, and great service. I would highly recommend this chair and emassagechair to anyone. "

"I had a very positive experience shopping with emassagechair. I had contacted a few different stores and they were the only ones who actually took the time to help me understand everything I needed to know. I was making a large purchase and didn’t want to just buy from anywhere, but they made me feel taken care and I had complete faith in everything. They actually come through on all their promises, like their price match, which a lot of other stores will give you a hassle about. not these guys, they made it easy, and painless. Everything worked out, I highly recommend them."

"Emassagechair is not the manufacturer of the products that they carry, however when I needed service on my chair they went above and beyond to be sure that I was helped. I initially did not have quick contact from the manufacturer and used emassagechiar as an ally in the matter. They were all pleasant to deal with, and having other bad experiences where "customer support" simply brushes me off and sent me to deal with the manufacturer, refusing to help me or communicate with me any further... my dealings with Emassagechair were SO refreshing! It doesn't really matter what you buy from them, you will have good people on your side. Thanks again for your exemplary customer support. I have recommended you to numerous friends and family (and a random guy at Starbucks!) - Randy, NC"

"I don't often write a review. But I was very impressed with the salesman at Emasschair. He knew the products and offered me lots of advice. He didn't try to hard sell me. I ended up buying a used chair from someone local. But I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. "

"Purchasing a massage chair was a serious deal for me. I did months and months of research and finally landed on the Osaki brand. I knew that I wanted a 3D chair but some of the other brands are a bit above my pay grade! Osaki seemed to be one of the only brands that offered all of the features I wanted (3d, foot rollers, heat, zero gravity) but at a price I was willing and able to pay. With no retail stores in my area to give any of the chairs a “test run” I placed a lot of trust in the hands of the guys at Emassagechair.com. They have and use the chairs so their personal experience really helped me decide and feel a little more comfortable. At the end of the day, I chose the Dreamer and installed it with my son. The chair works like a “dream”, hence the name I suppose, and we all sit in it at least once a day. We’re finding that we may need to write up a schedule though so that we all get our time in the chair! Thanks for your help, we genuinely appreciate the time that you spent helping us over the phone. "

"I purchased this chair as an additional service offered in my chiropractic office. Everyone loves the chair and is surprised how much it can do. Overall I have been impressed with the chairs features and ease of use. Only complaints I have are that the automatic leg length feature does not always work and for anyone with a 48 inch chest or bigger you can feel a little cramped at the shoulders."

"I have owned a massage chair in the past. It was an early Panasonic EP-1010 and it worked perfectly for about 13 years under quite a bit of use. When it stopped massaging back around Christmas of 2013, I needed a replacement. Given that the Panasonic served me well I put Panasonic on my short list. The biggest problem with message chairs is there are few places outside Brookstone or P.C. Richards that have units on the floor that you can test drive to see if it meets your needs. I checked out the Brookstone models but found them hideously ugly (looked like a space ship) and would never fit in my classical house. They massaged OK but it felt cheap and I didnt think it would last 13 years like the Panasonic. I tried to find a showroom for the Panasonic but none were anywhere around me.

I went on line and then found the eMassageChair.com. They had a set of instructional videos for a variety of chairs. I watched many of them and eventually settled on the EP-MA70. It looked the most like furniture and less like a space ship. The biggest gulp was not being able to test drive the chair before buying such an expensive luxury.

After going through the site and understanding the return policy, I finally broke down and contacted the eMassageChair.com folks. Turns out I spoke with the Matt who was featured on the videos on line demoing the chair. He was great to deal with. Exceptionally knowledgeable about the chair and the return policy.

Given the free white glove delivery offered as a result of a Presidents Day sale as well as a separate manufacturers incentive (reduced price even further), I ordered the chair, sight unseen and untested.

Since I had prior good luck with the old Panasonic chair, I felt it was a decent bet I would like it. It took about 2 weeks to arrive and it was perfectly delivered in a new and unopened box. The white glove team were really nice guys and they easily did final assembly and put it exactly where we wanted it. The delivery was perfect and painless.

The chair itself has exceeded my expectations and is an amazing experience. Panasonic surely got this right. My family fights me for using the chair every night. It has an amazing range of options and settings. I enjoy everyone of them, especially the heated rollers and the air bag massage on the arms and legs. The back massage is strong and deep and is easily controlled to tone it down as needed.

The eMassageChair.com folks followed up and held our hand the entire way. They were awesome. Matt even helped me find a repair place for the old EP-1010 which I am getting fixed and giving to my son who has back issues as well.

Given this is a high end buy, eMassageChair.com did a stellar job. I highly recommend them and know they are highly reputable and honest. I have only had the chair for for a month now but it is a centerpiece of our living room and it is the best used chair in the house thanks to eMassageChair.com.

"I don’t usually write reviews unless I’ve had horrible service but I am making and exception. I ordered the wrong model on the massage chair for my dad. I’m still not sure how I mixed it up but none the less, the wrong model! I thought we were going to be stuck with it or have an awful time exchanging it, and I was wrong. I called in and the support people were so easy to deal with. They got the correct chair on the way within that week and my dad is so happy. Thank you for making my mistake not so bad!"

"About a week ago I called in to order a massage chair for my wife’s birthday. I had called around and talked to some other online vendors to get their opinions on chairs. I have to say that the Emassagechair people really are experts on the topic. They explained that the chair that I was planning to order would have been a bit too intense in their opinion for my wife an recommended another chair. We got the chair today and it is perfect. Not to deep not too light and it is heaven. The wife is happy, so I am too. "

"Well let me start by saying thank you to Matthew at Emassagechair for clarifying the shipping process and what was going to happen after I ordered. I really spent a ton of time choosing which chair to buy and found white glove or regular shipping a bit confusing. After speaking with him my husband and I decided that we would put the chair together on our own because we ordered the OS-4000 and it was pretty easy to install (he explained what we would have to do) and we don’t have any stairs to bring it up. We put the chair together in about an hour and we are truly pleased with our choice. We feel blessed that we were able to get such a great chair and helpful information from Matthew. Thanks again!

"It's not easy to spend thousands of dollars on an item bought online. However, I am delighted I worked with this company. I was impressed that my credit card was not charged until the item had been shipped: the charge was merely "pending" while the order was in process. Heather was very responsive to questions, and I am delighted with everything about this purchase. I was anxious that the order showed "processing" for a week -- no tracking number, etc. But this was clearly an issue with the manufacturer's getting the info to the seller, not with emassagechair. I am impatient and was disappointed that I could not instantly reach Heather regarding this or that. But she invariably got back to me within an hour or two. I would have no hesitation using this firm again, and I recommend them."

"I bought a cozzia massage chair from emassagechair and the experience was great. they know a lot about the cozzia chairs and helped point me in the best direction for what I was looking for. I had a chance to try the chair I wanted in a local store and I was amazed by how much more the customer service person I spoke with knew about the chair, actually more than the people who worked in the store where I tried the chair! thanks for the help, shipping was fast and set up was easy."

"This is an excellent company. The product was a large purchase for me, something special for someone I love. Mathew and staff made the process easy. The entire purchase went well and she is very, very happy. So am I."

"I wanted to buy a chair for my dad as a birthday gift and they really helped me pick a chair right for him. I had a ton of questions about a lot of different chairs and they answered everything. I'm glad they recommended a chair with foot massage, it feels amazing and my dad loves it. He's really happy and I get to use it so thats a plus. It took me a while to decide but they were very helpful along the way. They have great customer service and my massage chair arrived faster than expected!

"I ordered a chair that I ended up finding uncomfortable and I was quite worried about the hassle of sending it back and how much I would be charged for restocking and shipping. In reality the experience was much better than I could have hoped. they kept in touch and made all the arrangements for shipping and even shopped for the best price. They also offered to help with the shipping cost which was not part of there return agreement and they charged a lower restocking fee than called for by the agreement that I consented to when I ordered the chair. I would say that they went out of their way to exceed my expectations. This is especially true since there was nothing wrong with the chair and it did exactly what it was supposed to do but was just not a good fit for me personally."

Emassagechair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emassagechair.com is a merchant member
Emassagechair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.