• Contact: support@emassagechair.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I purchased this chair as an additional service offered in my chiropractic office. Everyone loves the chair and is surprised how much it can do. Overall I have been impressed with the chairs features and ease of use. Only complaints I have are that the automatic leg length feature does not always work and for anyone with a 48 inch chest or bigger you can feel a little cramped at the shoulders."

"I initially saw a massage chair at the mall and really liked it. It had foot rollers and I liked the roller pressure. I had never thought about buying one so I felt I needed to do my due diligence and search around before buying. I kept coming back to emassage chair to research the different brands. I learned that the Osaki OS-4000 was a less expensive version of the chair that I had originally tried and that it was made in the same factory using the same specs and rollers etc. I ordered it online from the emassage chair store without sales tax and shipping was free. The chair came the next week as the tracking stated it would. The chair looks a little different than the in store version and it has a bigger remote with a larger screen so that you can see very clearly all of the massage programs and also where the rollers are placed on your back. The massage style is great and does kneading, tapping, and kind of everything in between. I like the heat pad area in the back of the chair as I think it really helps loosen by muscles during the massage. We are pleased with the chair and the company performed as expected. We’d order with them again."

"I have owned a massage chair in the past. It was an early Panasonic EP-1010 and it worked perfectly for about 13 years under quite a bit of use. When it stopped massaging back around Christmas of 2013, I needed a replacement. Given that the Panasonic served me well I put Panasonic on my short list. The biggest problem with message chairs is there are few places outside Brookstone or P.C. Richards that have units on the floor that you can test drive to see if it meets your needs. I checked out the Brookstone models but found them hideously ugly (looked like a space ship) and would never fit in my classical house. They massaged OK but it felt cheap and I didnt think it would last 13 years like the Panasonic. I tried to find a showroom for the Panasonic but none were anywhere around me.

I went on line and then found the eMassageChair.com. They had a set of instructional videos for a variety of chairs. I watched many of them and eventually settled on the EP-MA70. It looked the most like furniture and less like a space ship. The biggest gulp was not being able to test drive the chair before buying such an expensive luxury.

After going through the site and understanding the return policy, I finally broke down and contacted the eMassageChair.com folks. Turns out I spoke with the Matt who was featured on the videos on line demoing the chair. He was great to deal with. Exceptionally knowledgeable about the chair and the return policy.

Given the free white glove delivery offered as a result of a Presidents Day sale as well as a separate manufacturers incentive (reduced price even further), I ordered the chair, sight unseen and untested.

Since I had prior good luck with the old Panasonic chair, I felt it was a decent bet I would like it. It took about 2 weeks to arrive and it was perfectly delivered in a new and unopened box. The white glove team were really nice guys and they easily did final assembly and put it exactly where we wanted it. The delivery was perfect and painless.

The chair itself has exceeded my expectations and is an amazing experience. Panasonic surely got this right. My family fights me for using the chair every night. It has an amazing range of options and settings. I enjoy everyone of them, especially the heated rollers and the air bag massage on the arms and legs. The back massage is strong and deep and is easily controlled to tone it down as needed.

The eMassageChair.com folks followed up and held our hand the entire way. They were awesome. Matt even helped me find a repair place for the old EP-1010 which I am getting fixed and giving to my son who has back issues as well.

Given this is a high end buy, eMassageChair.com did a stellar job. I highly recommend them and know they are highly reputable and honest. I have only had the chair for for a month now but it is a centerpiece of our living room and it is the best used chair in the house thanks to eMassageChair.com.

"I had an old Panasonic chair that I needed replaced and searched around. Found an upgraded model for a great price at emassage and purchased it on a Tuesday. It got here on the on the next Monday and I put it together in about 45 minutes. Fast delivery and their store is reputable. I would buy from them again."

"I don’t usually write reviews unless I’ve had horrible service but I am making and exception. I ordered the wrong model on the massage chair for my dad. I’m still not sure how I mixed it up but none the less, the wrong model! I thought we were going to be stuck with it or have an awful time exchanging it, and I was wrong. I called in and the support people were so easy to deal with. They got the correct chair on the way within that week and my dad is so happy. Thank you for making my mistake not so bad!"

"About a week ago I called in to order a massage chair for my wife’s birthday. I had called around and talked to some other online vendors to get their opinions on chairs. I have to say that the Emassagechair people really are experts on the topic. They explained that the chair that I was planning to order would have been a bit too intense in their opinion for my wife an recommended another chair. We got the chair today and it is perfect. Not to deep not too light and it is heaven. The wife is happy, so I am too. "

"Well let me start by saying thank you to Matthew at Emassagechair for clarifying the shipping process and what was going to happen after I ordered. I really spent a ton of time choosing which chair to buy and found white glove or regular shipping a bit confusing. After speaking with him my husband and I decided that we would put the chair together on our own because we ordered the OS-4000 and it was pretty easy to install (he explained what we would have to do) and we don’t have any stairs to bring it up. We put the chair together in about an hour and we are truly pleased with our choice. We feel blessed that we were able to get such a great chair and helpful information from Matthew. Thanks again!

"It's not easy to spend thousands of dollars on an item bought online. However, I am delighted I worked with this company. I was impressed that my credit card was not charged until the item had been shipped: the charge was merely "pending" while the order was in process. Heather was very responsive to questions, and I am delighted with everything about this purchase. I was anxious that the order showed "processing" for a week -- no tracking number, etc. But this was clearly an issue with the manufacturer's getting the info to the seller, not with emassagechair. I am impatient and was disappointed that I could not instantly reach Heather regarding this or that. But she invariably got back to me within an hour or two. I would have no hesitation using this firm again, and I recommend them."

"My company ordered massage chairs for our office from emassagechair and the chairs are great and so was their assistance. We did not have much product knowledge on the massage chairs and after speaking to Heather she informed us that some chairs can be used in commercial locations and with some the warranty is voided. She also set us up with commercial pricing. If you are ordering for a business, call them. We really appreciated their product knowledge and support. "

"Big thanks to the customer service at emassagechair.com. I'm a disable veteran and they helped me out tremendously to find a chair to fit my needs. Very happy with the chair, and all the money I'm saving on massage visits."

" I would like to thanks James for his awesome product and sales knowledge. As a result of the time he spent with me explaining all my options with regards to all the chairs I was interested in the market, I was able to make a decision on which hopefully is the best fit and buy from emassagechair.com. James was a pleasure to deal I am glad I chose to call and buy from emassagechair.com

"I bought a cozzia massage chair from emassagechair and the experience was great. they know a lot about the cozzia chairs and helped point me in the best direction for what I was looking for. I had a chance to try the chair I wanted in a local store and I was amazed by how much more the customer service person I spoke with knew about the chair, actually more than the people who worked in the store where I tried the chair! thanks for the help, shipping was fast and set up was easy."

"I bought an infinity it-8500 massage chair from emassagechair. I was a little nervous because I never had a chance to try the chair. I spoke with their customer service who was very helpful in letting me know the differences between each chair and helped me choose a chair that I would love. Super happy with the chair and the service."

"This is an excellent company. The product was a large purchase for me, something special for someone I love. Mathew and staff made the process easy. The entire purchase went well and she is very, very happy. So am I."

"I've had a Panasonic massage chair for the last 10 years so I wanted to upgrade. They had everything I needed and their staff was very pleasant. I purchased an Omega Premiere chair and so far I'm very happy with it. It's very strong like my panasonic massage chair which was important to me and it has noticeable quality compared to some of the other chairs I've tried. "

Emassagechair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emassagechair.com is a merchant member
Emassagechair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.