Stores > Emassagechair.com

• Business Hours: M-Saturday 9-7pm pst, Sunday 9-5 pst

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-04-05

VERY PLEASED

"I will say I was nervous that my massage chair was going to arrive damaged and a mess (I have had trouble with furniture orders online), but I worried for nothing on this order. My chair arrived in 7 days in perfect condition. I saw that the box was pretty smashed up but when we pulled it out there was not a scratch, it was packed very well. I only called the one time and spoke to a gentleman that assured me that if there was any trouble with the delivery that they would take care of it for me. Obviously I did not need anything! The service provided to me was great and the chair is great too! We have the titan Pro Executive and it is exactly as it is described online. A little deep but just right for those that need work in the shoulders. Our phones sync right up to the chair for the music no problems. I am also pleased with the foot massage, just deep enough for me. I have already recommended emassagechair to 2 of my friends who also ordered (and I got a $100 referral credit for each!) Thanks emassagechair! –Mary "

This review was modified by MaryLove on April 05 2016 09:41:41 PM

2016-03-20

Didn't even lift a finger

"I have had the worst back pain since a car accident 30 sum odd years ago and knew that I needed one of these chairs. Didn’t know which one or what it would do exactly. I had only seen the coin operated ones in the middle of the mall that cost a few dollars. I was able to talk to Matt and he was helpful in figuring out just what would work for me and in my budget. I went with the new Infinity chair called the Escape. What a dream it has been to use this chair before bed especially. I almost live in it, but use it every night right before bed and it’s a immense difference. If your new to the massage chair idea, give them a call and they’ll get you set up. They took my order over the phone too so I didn’t even lift a finger except to call in. Best to you all."

This review was modified by bmacks145 on March 20 2016 12:07:50 PM

2016-02-22

Emassagechair is the bomb!

"Emassagechair will go out of their way to make you happ! ????. Got my Panasonic MA-73 per the rep.'s recommendation and it is an awesome massage chair. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. The price was right, shipping was fast and customer service is topnotch, if you ever run into any kind of problem or not happy with your purchase. Heartily recommend!

This review was modified by DanielNguyen21 on February 22 2016 02:55:23 PM

2016-01-02

"I have been in sales for over 20 years and the service I received from emassage was nothing but OUTSTANDING. I spoke with one of their reps Heather on multiple occasions and she was able to answer all of my questions with very educated answers. I say this because after researching massage chairs for about 6 months I had spoke with 2 other companies and it seemed like they were just reading from their website. I did not get this impression at all from Heather, she really knew their products and she was able to guide me through the different models. I finally decided on the Ogawa active, which is exactly as it was described. I received my chair in about 8 days after purchase and I received it right before Christmas. The only issue I had was with the install, but I was able to contact them and another rep kindly walked me through each step. Overall it was a great experience and if i ever need another massage chair...I know where I'm going. Thank you Heather and Emassage. Hope you guys the best in the New Year!"

This review was modified by jmlee76 on January 02 2016 09:54:29 AM

2015-12-23

"NOT HAPPY at all tonight. Bought a very expensive massage chair and spent a few hundred on "white glove delivery". They came and set the chair up from a "physical" POV however the chair does not work and they are gone. I am now working to get it fixed which may take another week or so. I will change my rating after I get the white glove refund and the chair is fixed. In my case white glove meant muscle vs knowledge of the chairs components. OH, and since it does not work I cannot comment on whether it is good or not and meets my expectations..more to come! But for now Emassagechairs needs to get my issues resolved and in short order.

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

“Hi Jonmzier,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with White Glove Delivery. We deeply apologize for the mishap and are working to get your issued resolved as swiftly as possible. We appreciate your patience in lieu of the Holiday Season, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with further questions.

We look forward to correcting your issue.
Kind Regards,
Matt”

2015-11-11

"I’ve bought furniture online so I sort of knew what I was getting into (delivery time, schedule appt, etc). The one thing I wasn’t sure of was which chair was best for me. They helped me understand the differences of each chair, and asked me questions I would have never thought of. After I received my chair I still had some questions on how to use it. They answered everything and were always pleasant to speak with. "

This review was modified by BKLEIN88 on November 13 2015 12:22:01 PM

2015-10-08

"I was very happy to find that what we had read was true of Emassagechair.com. We were informed that our chair shipped and sent tracking when they said and our chair arrived in 5 days. It is heavy, so make sure to have a friend or family member around to help you unpack your boxes. The boxes was pretty huge and made a fun little house for our kids to play in with while we assembled the chair. We have the Osaki Pro Dreamer and it took us just under an hour to get it up a running. I sit in it at night and it has been helping me get better sleep. Over all, this chair is super comfy very adjustable. And I personally dig the stretching program the best it’s called smart on the remote. Good price and service! Thanks for the help Emery.

GracieC.

2015-08-22

"Emassagechair.com was simply a pleasure to do business with. I had lots of questions and Emery was knowledgeable and friendly and applied no sales pressure. I was able to use the on-line comparison tools to view each chair's features and price comparison. I chose the Titan TP-Pro 8400. It was the best fit for our height, weight, massage needs and budget. The chair was delivered on exactly the day that was scheduled to show up. Set up was easy and the first massage met all my expectations. I have used other massage chairs ranging from $2000 to $8000. I think its important to find the chair that fits your body and your massage needs. The comparison tool and emassagechair customer support allowed just that to happen for us. "

“Hi JRWolf,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us! Emery is a great guy to ask any massage chair question, he won't steer you wrong. We are so happy that you are enjoying your new massage chair! Please give us a call should you need any assistance, we are always happy to help!

2015-08-20

"In spite of a couple of manufacturer-related problems, the people at eMassage Chair did a wonderful job of rectifying our issues, even allowing us to upgrade to a better model. We are very happy with our Osaki chair and the excellent service we received from Matt and Heather at eMassageChair.com. Just the other day, my wife told me she'd rather have her new massage chair than a BMW ... and that's saying a lot. "

“Hi Michael,

Thank you for your kind words, it's been a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you and your wife are enjoying your new Osaki OS-3D Pro Dreamer Massage Chair! It really is one of our favorites! We are always here to help, so feel free to contact us anytime.

2015-07-26

"There are numerous online stores that sell massage chairs to choose from and I chose Emassagechair.com because when I called the service agent knew all about every chair that I was considering. He also informed me that the chair I was looking at (Os4000) was going to be a tight squeeze for my size, being 6’3 250lbs. I took his advice and ordered the OS 3D Pro Dreamer instead. I’m so happy that I called in because I would have the wrong chair. The Dreamer is a great full body massage and I am also so pleased with the 3D depth adjustment. I like the material. It has heat and foot rollers. Amazing! Thanks guys! Bob (Robert G.) "

“Hi Bob,

Thanks again for ordering with us! We take pride in our massage chair knowledge and it makes us feel great that you noticed! Thank you so much for letting us know that you are happy with your massage chair. We are always here to help, please feel free to give us a call at 888.360.9996 should you even need us!

2015-04-06

"I had a great experience dealing with emassagechair. They have very quickly answered both emails and phone calls, and are the most knowledgeable company that I talked to. They gave me great recommendations, and helped guide me to the right choice. I've been using my massage chair for about two month now, and it has been life changing. For years I’ve had trouble sleeping through the night due to severe lower back pain, but after using a massage chair, it has allowed me to sleep comfortably through the night. I couldn't be happier with my choice to buy a massage chair, and the folks at emassagechair were amazing! It really is a breath of fresh air to see how they value their customers and really made me feel taken care of. If you’re looking for a chair, give emassagechair a call!"

2015-02-23

"We bought an Osaka massage chair for our parents as a Christmas gift. The promptness and the friendliness of the company is absolutely amazing.

The one important thing to note is that Emassagechair uses a 3rd party to do the white glove service. They contract it out to a 3rd party in the local area. We had severe issues with ours and it took a lot longer than it should have to get the chair delivered and set up. They refused to be flexible on shipping dates and times. They even threatened to just drop off the chair on the side of the road, which is against Emassagechair's policy. In the end, when they finally delivered the chair (with Emassagechair pulling some strings for us), the people had no clue how to set up the chair. Our parents ended up "helping" them assemble their own chair. As a result, Emassagechair ended up offering us a refund on the white glove service.

Long story short, I would highly recommend Emassagechair if you are looking for a zero-gravity massage chair. If I were to do it again, I would simply opt out of the white glove service (in Colorado). Perhaps they will end up contracting a better company in the future. I can only hope so! :)

2015-02-19

"I couldn't be more pleased with Emassagechair.com - This was a very big purchase for me, and I spent months researching different companies, reviews, massage chairs, and prices, before purchasing the Osaki Pro 3D Dreamer from Emassagechair.com. I was not really comfortable with the idea of purchasing something this 'big' online, but I was reassured by the reviews, and by the customer support this company seemed to provide. I emailed and called many times asking questions before making my final purchase. Their prices, selection and knowledge can't be beat. The chair I ended up getting was even better than what I was originally looking at, and I was able to get an upgrade due to availability on the 'cheaper' model. I had a strict budget but really got a lot of bang for my buck with lots of extras that other companies just don't offer. We love the Osaki Dreamer chair and are very pleased with Emassagechair.com Superior customer service, large selection of massage chairs, and excellent warranty and speed of delivery, it only took a week to get it once we placed the order over the phone. I never write reviews, but wanted to share this information for those of you that might be worried about making a purchase like this online. No worries, emassagechair.com really is the best and I can't say enough good things about their company and the way they do business, they really know their stuff and take care of their customers. I would also always 'call' and not just order online, because when you call there may be additional discounts available. Good luck and you can't go wrong with Emassagechair.com "

2014-11-22

"I recently purchased an EP-MA73 and it's a great massage chair. I had narrowed my massage chair search to 3D models because I wanted the extra control of the rollers. I love a strong massage and my wife and daughter (12 years old) need a softer massage. After talking with emery at emassagechair about several different models that offered 3D technology I decided on the Panasonic MA73 chair. Basically I know about Panasonic and their high quality and emery had mentioned that his favorite 3D chairs were all Panasonic chairs. After a lot of detective work I found a local furniture store that had a few different massage chairs to try out, some of them including Panasonic. Once I got the idea of what a few massage chairs felt like, I realized why Emery had suggested Panasonic. The quality of the 3D Massage roller was second to none. I liked the MA73 more because of the softer cushioning and all black look. The hand and foot massager was much better on the ma73, and the stretching was also much better. I ended up buying the MA73 from emassagechair, because of how helpful emery was and the free shipping and no sales tax. However if I were on a tighter budget the MA70 is a great chair and worth every penny. I asked about getting the white glove delivery and he was very honest and let me know that unless it was going up a flight of stairs and if I wasn't able to move it with help, I wouldn't need it. I decided to save the money. He mentioned it's the easiest chair to put together and lighter than all the other chairs. The chair arrived just how he mentioned, it took about 8 business days. We got the chair put together and were using it 45 minutes after it arrived. My family and I absolutely love our massage chair. Its become the main focal point of our living room. 5 stars all around, amazing chair, great price, and great service. I would highly recommend this chair and emassagechair to anyone. "

2014-11-07

"I had a very positive experience shopping with emassagechair. I had contacted a few different stores and they were the only ones who actually took the time to help me understand everything I needed to know. I was making a large purchase and didn’t want to just buy from anywhere, but they made me feel taken care and I had complete faith in everything. They actually come through on all their promises, like their price match, which a lot of other stores will give you a hassle about. not these guys, they made it easy, and painless. Everything worked out, I highly recommend them."

Share Emassagechair.com's store rating

Emassagechair.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Emassagechair.com is a merchant member
Emassagechair.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.