Stores > Elmontyouthsoccer

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
Voice your opinion! Review Elmontyouthsoccer by clicking a star below.
2017-10-21

Buy T-shirt

"Hello I Oussama ch will United to you on the site "elmontyouthsoccer" it is best to buy shirt athlete beautiful and the quality of great for all the teams sports invaluable suitable she bought him several shirt it's best by my experience and access your cart is in the duration of short wherever you are
link sit: https://www.elmontyouthsoccer.com/

2017-10-20

Perfecttly

""Looks same as shown in the catalog. Fits perfectly. No changes after washing. Definitely re"

2017-10-20

¬°¬°Awesome quality Jerseys!!

"The Elmontyouth jerseys quality are awesome. Worth every cent that I paid for it. Those jerseys really seems like an original one. I'm really happy about know that store"

2017-10-19

Best Quality

"Polo never disappoints me. It always comes up with something unique. They never compromise with the quality. The product was shipped before the time. Apply coupon code gift05 to get flat 5 $ off. "

2017-10-19

review

"I received my order today. The tshirt is of high quality. I received the order before time. It is highly washable. I would definitely recommend my friends and family to buy these tshirts. Use coupon code gift05 for flat 5$ off."

2017-10-18

fast shipping

"Looks same as shown in the catalog. Fits perfectly. No changes after washing. Definitely recommend."

2017-10-18

Very high quality!!!

"I bought two jerseys from this website (2017-18 Realmadrid 2nd and 3rd jerseys). The quality is very good, the badges, the numbers, the details are perfect. The only reason why i gave it a 4 start is because of the slow shipping. I took the jerseys about a month to arrive which i think is a long time. Overall, it is a great website and i highly recommend it!!!"

2017-10-16

Excellent Service

"They provide an excellent service and offering products with very good quality"

2017-10-16

Very Fine Quality

"They don't compromise with quality and that's what i like about them.Hope they maintain this in future and yes 1 less for shipping delay hope they fixed it soon

Use this promo code to get extra 5$ off with no minimum purchase :- martin005

2017-10-12

Perfect shirts

"I've ordered about 3-4 shirts in the last 3 months and each of them was in best quality and delivery really fast."

Great site

"They give good services even if sometimes there's some mistske and the shipping takes a lot of time but overall its really good"

2017-10-11

Great site for authentic jerseys at a cheap price

"One of my best or probably the best sites I get my jerseys from I really recommend this site."

2017-10-11

Great quality for the price

"Elmontyouthsoccer.com is a truly wonderful place to buy jerseys, I am going to start off by telling you that they are indeed fake, but they are very good quality and all of my jerseys come from here, and no one can really tell anyways. The process of buying a jersey is very easy, just click on the jersey and customize it the way you want it and then BOOM! You have your jersey. The shipping takes about 3 weeks roughly so that is the only difficult part, just because I live in the United States. There is an option for faster shipping, however, that is costs $20, and the other longer shipping is free. The jersey comes in a nice bag and is folded nicely, I recommend this site to anyone looking for a good cheap jersey!"

2017-10-10

excellent

"very good quality and price

2017-10-10

Excellent service

"One word, Excellency... the jerseys and the quality service is outstanding."

Share Elmontyouthsoccer's store rating

Elmontyouthsoccer is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Elmontyouthsoccer is not a merchant member
Elmontyouthsoccer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!