• Address: 5600 NW 61st street
    • Contact: elitemediahq@gmail.com
    • Phone: 9546994898
    • Customer Support: 9546994898
    • Business Hours: 24/7

"Purchased the nano 6th generation in January. Backlight was not working by March. Emailed Elite and received no response. Sent the Ipod to Apple for repair. Paid $77.00 only to be told it could not be fixed so they replaced it. Disappointed that I never heard back from Elite to see what they could have done.

dd

"I would recommend Elite Media USA for all of your graphic design needs. Their style is clean and simple, yet very professional. Easy to work with and turns projects around really quickly, while at the same time, their prices are pretty reasonable."

"I was apprehensive at first but happy i went through the proccess, i dont generally do these reviews but i thought this was appropriate

great job guys

"Elite Media USA did graphic work for my website and they did my advertising for me. Was an absolute pleasure to work with this company and thanks to Elite Media USA my business is soaring!! Honestly thank you guys!!!"

"I had signed up for ad space and had a sudden change to where I was not going to be using their service. Customer service was helpful and I was immediately issued a refund in full."

"Elite Media USA is an awsome outfit, I am very glad to have had the opportunity to work with them"

"Elite media USA has definitely helped in furthering my business is to more marketplaces i didnt even know existed "

"Great company very easy to work with I had. A great experience dealing with them. Definitely will use them again."

"outfit, the ad space I bought included graphics and illustration that they allow me to reuse, the artwork was so spectacular that I replaced my current logos with the work they did, the artwork was worth the pricing alone and I've already received inquiries from the ad space I purchased. Will definately use them again."

Elite Media USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Elite Media USA is not a merchant member
Elite Media USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!