Stores > Elite Deals

800-618-0601
      877-293-4546
      info@elitedeals.com
      800-618-0601

Voice your opinion! Review Elite Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-10-10

Reliable product

"Follow directions and keep it leval and square"

2017-07-11

Awesome!

"This canopy worked perfectly! It was exactly what was advertised and exactly what I needed! Set-up is so simple and effortless, I could do it by myself! Only took me about 15 minutes! I received my canopy very quickly too, packaged nicely and nothing missing or damaged :) Very happy! "

2017-07-11

toto toilet bowl

"quick delivery, great telephone experience with sales person, good pricing"

2017-06-20

Easy & Efficient ordering, super fast delivery.

"The title says it all. Online purchasing doesn't get any easier. "

2017-06-20

Great Service!!!

"Great communication via tracking info, ultra fast shipping! Can't go wrong!"

2017-06-06

Just what I expected!

"I was in need of a replacement Mosquito Magnet at the best possible price. Elite Deals provided this and everything was delivered as promised. Based on this experience, I can recommend doing business with this reseller and I will check them out for my next online purchase."

2017-04-11

Primo

"I appreciated being well informed from order to ship to delivery"

2017-03-21

"Website easy to use. Found my item... Easy Check out.... Fast delivery. Very satisfied"

2017-02-28

All good

"I shopped for Broilmaster grills here. I had questions about whether certain parts would work with my old Broilmaster. The customer service folks were accommodating and were able to confirm with the manufacturer that the new grill head would fit the old cart. This is something my local dealer was unable to do for me. Purchase and delivery were all smooth and timely."

2017-02-07

Natural Gas Post Lamps

"Best prices and very prompt shipping"

2016-10-04

Top Notch!!

"Great value, excellent quality, delivered as promised. THANK YOU."

2016-09-21

Best Canopy Ever from a terrific distributor

"I just purchased my second Caravan Canopy to use for outdoor craft shows and I just love it. It is so easy to use - I can open and close it myself. I'm only 5'3" and over 50 years old so that's really saying something. My original Caravan canopy is over 7 years old and is just starting to show some wear to the canopy top and the old metal rings to pull for the pins had stretched out beyond use, so I decided to order a replacement. I'm happy to say Caravan has made some great improvements over these last years, especially to the rings for the pins. Elite deals gave me the best price and the fastest shipping all with no hidden fees. Thanks for being so efficient."

2016-08-30

Faster than Santa Claus!

"Elite Deals has been serving my University campuses for almost 10 years, and I have always been in awe of the lightening-fast delivery service they provide. They have never failed to beat their target delivery date -- by days!

They also have just what I need relative to event canopies (10 x 10, heavy-duty aluminum frames) and the accessories that keep them safely on the ground (where we want them) and protect them when they're in storage.

Finding products on their website is quick and efficient and, once you've picked your favorites, the ordering process is also quick and easy.

I cannot overemphasize Elite Deals' efficiency and customer service. Try them once and you're a dedicated fan, just as I am.

Lisa
Los Angeles, CA

2016-08-23

Fast Deal

"Great price and delivered quickly - couldn't ask for more!"

2016-08-09

Excellent prices, and super fast service!

"I was very impressed with the prices. They are cheaper than department stores, but have the same products! "

Share Elite Deals's store rating

Elite Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Elite Deals is a merchant member
Elite Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.