Stores > Elite Deals

• Phone: 800-618-0601
    • Customer Support: 800-618-0601
    • Fax: 877-293-4546

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Elite Deals by clicking a star below.
2017-03-21

"Website easy to use. Found my item... Easy Check out.... Fast delivery. Very satisfied"

This review was modified by jroland2759 on March 23 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-02-28

All good

"I shopped for Broilmaster grills here. I had questions about whether certain parts would work with my old Broilmaster. The customer service folks were accommodating and were able to confirm with the manufacturer that the new grill head would fit the old cart. This is something my local dealer was unable to do for me. Purchase and delivery were all smooth and timely."

This review was modified by jamesbarth on March 02 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-07

Natural Gas Post Lamps

"Best prices and very prompt shipping"

This review was modified by jmbaker1959 on February 09 2017 05:45:01 AM

2016-10-04

Top Notch!!

"Great value, excellent quality, delivered as promised. THANK YOU."

2016-09-21

Best Canopy Ever from a terrific distributor

"I just purchased my second Caravan Canopy to use for outdoor craft shows and I just love it. It is so easy to use - I can open and close it myself. I'm only 5'3" and over 50 years old so that's really saying something. My original Caravan canopy is over 7 years old and is just starting to show some wear to the canopy top and the old metal rings to pull for the pins had stretched out beyond use, so I decided to order a replacement. I'm happy to say Caravan has made some great improvements over these last years, especially to the rings for the pins. Elite deals gave me the best price and the fastest shipping all with no hidden fees. Thanks for being so efficient."

2016-08-30

Faster than Santa Claus!

"Elite Deals has been serving my University campuses for almost 10 years, and I have always been in awe of the lightening-fast delivery service they provide. They have never failed to beat their target delivery date -- by days!

They also have just what I need relative to event canopies (10 x 10, heavy-duty aluminum frames) and the accessories that keep them safely on the ground (where we want them) and protect them when they're in storage.

Finding products on their website is quick and efficient and, once you've picked your favorites, the ordering process is also quick and easy.

I cannot overemphasize Elite Deals' efficiency and customer service. Try them once and you're a dedicated fan, just as I am.

Lisa
Los Angeles, CA

2016-08-23

Fast Deal

"Great price and delivered quickly - couldn't ask for more!"

2016-08-09

Excellent prices, and super fast service!

"I was very impressed with the prices. They are cheaper than department stores, but have the same products! "

2016-08-09

Elite Deal pop ups are our favorite!

"Our business requires us to own tents to sell out of. We now own 3, 10x20 tents. We have been ordering our pop ups from Elite Deals for more than 10 years. They are easy to assemble, easy to take down and very durable. Even when one of our employees gets careless and breaks a part, the parts are easily ordered and replaced. Elite Deals always gets us our tents and tent parts in a very timely manner and ordering on line is extremely easy. Even when we need to speak to someone, they are always helpful. We Wouldn't order from anyone else. "

2016-07-19

Excellent company

"Everything from order to delivery was smooth and professional. No worries with this company. "

2016-07-12

top it off

"ordered a replacement top for our outdoor gazebo. Very pleased with it and with the service. It was delivered very quickly No problems at all"

2016-06-07

Love My Broilmaster Infrared Grill

"I'm in a condo that has been under reconstruction for two years, thus the balcony was off
limits. What I missed the most was a grill. My brother did research on grills, and read
reviews on the BroilMaster, all of them good. I been using it often, and love how easy
and is to clean, and how delicious everything that's cooked on it tastes.

2016-06-01

arrived fast!

"Purchased a grate for my grill. The item was shipped immediately and arrived much earlier than I expected. Great service and item was exactly what I had wanted. "

2016-06-01

Elite Deals is in a Class of their own

"I have been a client of Elite Deals for a number of years and have purchased many items including canopies from small to large, grilling center equipment and other accessories. Their selection is excellent and pricing is very reasonable. Whenever I have a question or issue, they are quick to respond and go above and beyond to find a solution. I recommend them as a reliable resource for any product they offer."

2016-05-24

A customer for LIFE with Elite deals!!!

"My experience was awesome. I contacted the 800 Elite Deals phone number after ordering an item from a competitor and waiting 8 weeks to only find out that they would not have it for another 2 months. I spoke to Mr. Champagne who was awesome! He helped me find another item that he could ship right away at a great price! I had such a pleasant experience with Mr. Champagne, that I contacted him on another item, which he assisted me with. I received the items timely and for a great price! I will always check with Elite Deals for future purchases as long as they have employees such as Mr. Champagne.

Sincerely,

Happy Customer

Share Elite Deals's store rating

Elite Deals is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Elite Deals is a merchant member
Elite Deals participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.