Electronics-Expo.com User

"Not much bad that I can say about this retailer...Their prices are always low, their shipping is superb, and my orders are always in great working order. A+"

Electronics-Expo.com User

"i seldomly leave reviews for resellers and stores, but the customer service provided to me from them was exceptional. I had placed a phone order my item which was immediately processed, and the person on the other line was very helpful in helping me determine what it is I want and need for my in home set up. Their prices were below anything I could find at other retailers online and I was extremely pleased with how fast my items were shipped. The whole process went without a hiccup and I'd definitely be a returning customer in the future. Great people to do business with"

"I placed my order for a Samsung Television on Monday. I decided that I was going to call Electronics Expo myself after placing the order to add on installation services. It was very easy talking to them, and I gave them a time when they could catch me at home so I can be while they set up. Needless to say, it was a flawless transaction and the crew was super nice and super fast.

Ive given myself a few days to see if there were any hiccups in the installation of the TV itself, but I can safely say that all seems to be good.

Would definitely rely on them again for future purchases and/or installations.

"I originally ordered a 55" Panasonic Viera on November 25th through Amazon from Electronics Expo. The ENTIRE interaction with them has been disastrous, frustrating, and costly.

1. The TV failed to arrive on the day I had scheduled for delivery. Although I received an automatic confirmation AND a reminder, plus I had to take 4 hours off work to wait for it, I was notified that it was in Pennsylvania and not even in my state of Oregon.

2. The delivery again failed to come on the second scheduled day. I contacted Electronics Expo and only after demands and reminding them that they were past the delivery window time, did I get an after-hours delivery date (now 3 weeks after the purchase).

3. Although promising "white glove" treatment and inspection, after unpacking it, the TV never even turned on. WTF.

4. Now came the hassle of returning it. Once again, I had to call and email Electronics Expo several times and they told me to take another 4 hours off work to wait for pick-up. Yeah...no. It was only through talking to a claims manager did I get an after-hours pick-up again.

5. Several times during the return discussion, I was promised an immediate refund once the item was picked up and verified by their delivery service. FOUR WEEKS HAVE PASSED. No money has come back, no one replies to my emails, and I keep getting told when I call, "A manager will call you by the end of the day."

AVOID THIS MERCHANT AT ALL COSTS.

"bougbt Samsung Refrigerator in June 2012
at electronic express Murfreesboro Tennessee...

repeated ice maker problems not solved.. Samsung authorized exchange December 5 2012.... it is now January 7 2013 and all I get

from the store is that there is a paperwork
problem

"Ordered a tivoli radio. It arrived and would not turn on. Arranged for a Rma, and they tell me they won't refund shipping. Called and complained, they indicate that shipping cannot be refunded under the policy, no matter whether product is defective or not.

Policy on this is vague at best, and a really bad practice. Avoid.

"This company made a mistake on their pricing. Because they made a mistake they cancelled my order. They didn't even call me to talk to me about it. They took my money then cancelled the order. I hope I get my money back. I called them and sent an e-mail, but no response. In their cancellation e-mail they blamed it on a "mechanical mistake" which was actually someone putting the wrong price on the website. Buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by Jussayin on October 08 2012 03:02:05 PM

"I bought and later returned three headphones from electronicsexpo. They refunded me only for a single unit. I talked to them about the refund of other two units which they never provided. I lost my money of $190 just by buying with them."

"Got my order one day before the arrival date. Item well packed . Item works great. Hope to buy again soon"

"I'm sad to say that my first purchase from E-E was really disappointing. From other reviews, they seem to do a great job in fulfilling orders. But outside of that, they have very much to improve. I bought a Denon AVR3312CI from them for a great price. Problems came 3 days later when Amazon dropped their price for the exact unit for even lower. Here are the problems I encountered:

1. Price Match Policy - on their website, they promise to match a lower price within 14 days of purchase with "No Worries". So I called CS and was told they'll call me back in about 1 hour if it's approved or not. I never got the call. I emailed CS 5 hours later to follow-up and I received a speedy reply stating "We do not price match amazon.com the only option you have is to return
the unit and there will be shipping charges". And that's what I did. Ordered from amazon the same day and shipped my item back to E-E. Package was delivered 6/26/12 via USPS w/ delivery confirmation.

2. Return process NOT on record - fast forward to Jul 12, no refunds, no emails, no calls, no updates on order status online. I inquired with CS and she did not see that I have been set up for a return. She asked if I have an RA# or if I refused delivery. Of course I have an RA#. So did they receive the item?

3. Package NOT received - Person from returns department claims they never received the item and that I shouldn't have shipped it via USPS. They've been having this problem where packages gets lost because the USPS carrier just leaves them outside. They asked me to file a claim for lost package from USPS.

4. USPS will NOT process the claim - After "investigating", they tell me that all packages for E-E had been delivered for that day. Even with insurance, they could not process the claim because their system shows the package has been delivered and that they're no longer responsible for the item once it's delivered.

5. EE price matches ANYWAY - Yes. When I got my June CC statement, that's when I saw that they credited me the price difference anyway. I never received the promised callback, no emails, and the credit is not even reflected on my online order status.

6. I'm $550 POORER. Between USPS's "we are no longer responsible for your package after it is delivered" and E-E's "We can not issue a refund for any item that we did not receive back. I apologize but I am unable to assist you with this issue", I'm stuck and is $550 poorer.

As an avid online shopper where 80% of my stuff are bought online (the other 20% are groceries and clothes) and an ebay seller for the past 3 years, I've never had this kind of a problem with shipping and lost package. I do only buy from reputable sites like Amazon, Newegg, Altrec, Backcountry, etc. Once in awhile I'm willing to try less known stores but they just don't deliver and you risk getting bitten like this.

Even though USPS may well be the one solely responsible for losing my package (I'm still pestering them with calls to investigate, but the discussion always ends with "the item has been delivered"), with the little mistakes and mishaps by EE's CS reps, I can't help but blame them as partly responsible for what happened, and even makes me suspicious that my item might have been misplaced or mishandled because of the missing return records on their system when it was delivered to their store.

As a returns center, I expect them to have a system for receiving packages especially during business hours. AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE LOST (STOLEN?) PACKAGES HAS BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLEM. How hard is it to make an arrangement with the local USPS carrier NOT to leave packages outside? They can even give him a key so he can leave packages inside the building when no one's there. Apartment buildings and condo's do this all the time. So someone stole a large 25lb package from outside their store in broad daylight at noon? No security cameras? All I want is my money back. I shouldn't be worrying how EE handles their returns or mail theft. But looks like this poor customer have to do a lot of extra shifts to gain back what I lost.

"Philips wOOx Dock and Remote for iPhone/iPod. Great product and great service. "

"Great overall experience and great deal. Nothing bad to say."

"Fast, responsive and accurate product information. Plus, their prices were about 30% LESS than anywhere else online"

"Placed an order for Grado SR80i through Amazon. Order went through, but then got an email saying the item was sold out. Then was offered a replacement. Customer rep was helpful and fast in responding to email inquiries. Will do business again. "

modified review This review was modified by Houston_Fan on June 25 2012 10:50:44 AM

"Bought a demon 2112 best price I could find came fast and was double boxed great experience."

Electronics-Expo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electronics-Expo.com is not a merchant member
Electronics-Expo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!