• Rating 0.00/10 18 reviews

Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc is not a merchant member
    Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc contact information

"Beware of the 'scam' site! Their prices are low because they don't have the product (in this case, a wireless all-in-one printer) they advertise. After you place the order, they will charge your card then cancel the order. I guess they hope you will not notice the charge even though they fail to deliver the product."

"My sister orderd nintendo wii for me as a surprise and we never recieved the package. These fraud guys didnot accept the credit card but gave a canada address of an individual "Name: Stephanie Jennings
Address: 2100 Rue Du Fort
City: Montreal
State: QC
Zip Code: H3H2C6
Country: Canada"

for a money gram. The reason they gave was to avoid fraud credit card transaction. after 10 days my sister recieved an email from them saying.."We are unable to process your order since your total is less then the minimum accepted which is $1000.
You can either update your order and have a total of $1000 or you can cancel it and we will send your money back.
Let us know.

Sincerely,
Electronics4Less Sales Department
support@electronicsfourless.net

These guys have one phone number and it always go to fax. we cancelled the oreder via email but never got the money.

"I submitted the payments for two I-phones the same day via Western Union, never got the items and my calls and e-mails to the company weren't answered. I've tried to submit a complaint to the BBB, but the answer, three months later was that they couldn't contact them!( how surprising :)I am open to any action and if somebody has any success with getting anything from Electronics For Less, please contact me s.boryana@gmail.com"

"We placed an order for a Sharp Aquos tv and wired the money on 11/20/07. They were very good about everything until we sent the money. We have tried to reach them nearly everyday since we placed the order and have had no luck reaching anyone. All of our calls are forwarded to voicemail which is never returned. We have tried to use their complaint form, again with no luck. We have replied to the person who sent us the confirmation of receipt of our wire transfer, no response. We have faxed them four times. I finally contacted the State Attorney General's Office. I would really hate to think we have been taken, but at this point I have no other choice"

"The telephone of electroforless #800 647-3086 for customer and sales "THE NUMBER YOU DIAL IS NOT IN SERVICE"
They instructed me to transfer to Western union to
Elmer Balwin 16 Saint martin Le Grand in LONDON
Thank God my friend called the above number and their number is not in service.
Beware this scam artist!

"i ordered 2 iphone from electroforless, they are thieves, before picking the money they contacted me daily on mail, till they picked the money from western union and completly disappear after that, i hope no one deal these sites again, please help to make people aware by these thieves. "

"This company is boggus....DO NOT ORDER from here...too bad I fell for it. I will never order from a company that requires Western Union transfers unless i receive the merchandise first."

"this is really a scam... have u guys reported them? I and my friend already started doing this right now so if someone want to help us send me an email
piquemail@gmail.com

"All I can say is fuck'em...they don't exist, all they wanna do is defraud people from huge amounts of cash. Tried ordering two iphone's, and the I got told that I could only pay using western union in cash...rubbish, to someones personal account. Bullshit site!"

"I have sent 1225 $ to electroforless.com by Western Union and NEVER seen my products or money again. "

"This is the same scam as electrodelivered.com

Now they are also running under the following domains:

mnmcomputers.net
abgamesinc.com
yokoelectronics.com

"Sent payment. The only time I heard from them was receipt of payment. I have tried contacting them numerous times via e-mail and fax and have never heard back from them. "

"I ordered a dishwasher for $200 less than any competitor plus free shipping, plus they promise to send me a free Nano iPod. I paid via credit card. Today, they sent me an email telling me to pay via Western Union to an "Evan Clark". I called their number, but it says they are closed on Weekend.

THIS IS A SCAM. No way will I send them cash via Western Union. I will cancel the order on Monday and get a new credit card number to prevent fraud.

My invoice says "Electonics For Less, Inc." in Atlanta, GA. Website is www.electoforless.com

BBB shows:
Electronics For Less
www.electroforless.com
225 N 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103

"THIS IS A SCAM, THEY ASK YOU TO PAY WITH WESTER UNION AND AFTER THAT YOU DON´T EVER HERE FROM THEM AGAIN. forget ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE, THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY."

"I ordered a laptop SONY VAIO VGN-FE590 for $726.00 including Shipping cost of $82.00 (UPS 2nd Day Air) and Western union money transfer fee of $60 on 09/21/2007 but so far I haven't receive anything but an invoice. I tried many times to reach them by email or phone but what I received is nothing. Thus, I started thinking that Electronics4less website is a scam and I was defraud of over $700 for shopping with them."