"Beware of the 'scam' site! Their prices are low because they don't have the product (in this case, a wireless all-in-one printer) they advertise. After you place the order, they will charge your card then cancel the order. I guess they hope you will not notice the charge even though they fail to deliver the product."

"Their latest scam site is:
gulfdataelectronics.com

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

modified review This review was modified by ezraa on September 30 2009 08:15:22 AM

"My sister orderd nintendo wii for me as a surprise and we never recieved the package. These fraud guys didnot accept the credit card but gave a canada address of an individual "Name: Stephanie Jennings
Address: 2100 Rue Du Fort
City: Montreal
State: QC
Zip Code: H3H2C6
Country: Canada"

for a money gram. The reason they gave was to avoid fraud credit card transaction. after 10 days my sister recieved an email from them saying.."We are unable to process your order since your total is less then the minimum accepted which is $1000.
You can either update your order and have a total of $1000 or you can cancel it and we will send your money back.
Let us know.

Sincerely,
Electronics4Less Sales Department
support@electronicsfourless.net

These guys have one phone number and it always go to fax. we cancelled the oreder via email but never got the money.

"I submitted the payments for two I-phones the same day via Western Union, never got the items and my calls and e-mails to the company weren't answered. I've tried to submit a complaint to the BBB, but the answer, three months later was that they couldn't contact them!( how surprising :)I am open to any action and if somebody has any success with getting anything from Electronics For Less, please contact me s.boryana@gmail.com"

cdn

"Two days ago the Eletronics 4 Less website showed a Nashville, TN address. Today it is a Canadian address in Ontario. The MoneyGram they want is suppose to go to an individual named Stephanine Jennings at 2100 Rue Du Fort Montreal, QC H3H2C6

They only have a fax despite their talk about helpful operators in customer service...Steer Clear!!!!!!!!
I tried to send an e-mail to customer service they sent with my conformation. Here is the response: To: support@electronicsfourless.net
Subject: mistake in ad

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: support@electronicsfourless.net
Reason: Rejection greeting returned by server.
Diagnostic code: smtp;554 5.7.1 Access denied
Remote system: dns;electronicsfourless.net (TCP|206.46.173.3|41948|88.255.74.221|25) (5.7.1 Access denied)

Reporting-MTA: dns;vms173003.mailsrvcs.net (tcp-daemon)

Original-recipient: rfc822;support@electronicsfourless.net
Final-recipient: rfc822;support@electronicsfourless.net
Action: failed
Status: 5.0.0 (Rejection greeting returned by server.)
Remote-MTA: dns;electronicsfourless.net
(TCP|206.46.173.3|41948|88.255.74.221|25) (5.7.1 Access denied)
Diagnostic-code: smtp;554 5.7.1 Access denied

modified review This review was modified by cdn on January 31 2008 05:19:20 PM

"We placed an order for a Sharp Aquos tv and wired the money on 11/20/07. They were very good about everything until we sent the money. We have tried to reach them nearly everyday since we placed the order and have had no luck reaching anyone. All of our calls are forwarded to voicemail which is never returned. We have tried to use their complaint form, again with no luck. We have replied to the person who sent us the confirmation of receipt of our wire transfer, no response. We have faxed them four times. I finally contacted the State Attorney General's Office. I would really hate to think we have been taken, but at this point I have no other choice"

"The telephone of electroforless #800 647-3086 for customer and sales "THE NUMBER YOU DIAL IS NOT IN SERVICE"
They instructed me to transfer to Western union to
Elmer Balwin 16 Saint martin Le Grand in LONDON
Thank God my friend called the above number and their number is not in service.
Beware this scam artist!

"i ordered 2 iphone from electroforless, they are thieves, before picking the money they contacted me daily on mail, till they picked the money from western union and completly disappear after that, i hope no one deal these sites again, please help to make people aware by these thieves. "

"It looks like http://absolute-electronics.com/ is the latest scam site. They are using the same address of 164-04 Jamaica Avenue, Jamaica, New York, 11432, US given in a previous post and are only accepting western union wired payments."

"Yes, I confirmed that the company is a fraud, because I live in NY and I personally went to the address given by the webpage to make shure about their prices and all I found at that address was a store by the name of "Electronics for Best"(not for less) and they told me that they don't have a website and that the website that I thought was legit is a fraud. So yes it's true. DO NOT BY ANY MEANS PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! or you'll be scammed "

"This company is boggus....DO NOT ORDER from here...too bad I fell for it. I will never order from a company that requires Western Union transfers unless i receive the merchandise first."

"this is really a scam... have u guys reported them? I and my friend already started doing this right now so if someone want to help us send me an email
piquemail@gmail.com

"All I can say is fuck'em...they don't exist, all they wanna do is defraud people from huge amounts of cash. Tried ordering two iphone's, and the I got told that I could only pay using western union in cash...rubbish, to someones personal account. Bullshit site!"

"I have sent 1225 $ to electroforless.com by Western Union and NEVER seen my products or money again. "

"This is the same scam as electrodelivered.com

Now they are also running under the following domains:

mnmcomputers.net
abgamesinc.com
yokoelectronics.com

Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electronics4less / electroforless / 1shopsmobile / Mobile Bee / yokoelectronics / abgamesinc does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!