Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Why, oh why, did I order from this business? After reading most of these reviews, I surely wish I hadn't. I ordered a big ticket item, in transit now, and I am crossing my fingers that goes smoothly. Online order date, 12-10-14. They will initially send you an email that they received the order. Most online sites,like Amazon, will also send you a confirmation email when the order is processed. No luck here. That was one confusion I had when calling customer service to ask if the order was processed. They told me it had, assuming I would receive an email. Freight picked it up last night the 16th at 8 pm. So, 6 and a half days to ship instead of 1-2 days it states online. It's Christmas, I'll let them slide for that. I am worried if customer service doesn't seem to care at all about the consumer,which they should, we basically ensure their employment, why would any other departments within care;like accounting,shipping or packing. I'm picturing people who hate their jobs and who really don't care, handle these products in a manner of speaking, without kid gloves. I could imagine someone pissing off a customer service rep and Johnny the packer accidently drops your item. Whoopsie. If my shipment comes by the first of January with no damage or unforseen problems, I will have considered myself one of the lucky ones. Otherwise, this might turn into a big nightmare. Update on the 23rd, when it says to arrive.
The shipping company use sucks. Ceva Logistics.. ran by Russian Mob.
The young woman in service reps's... a lying bitch.

modified review This review was modified by ReadyRedRed on December 20 2014 07:17:29 AM

"I purchased from ElectronicExpress.com a LG TONES INFINIM (HBS900) for 153.49 because they are listed on LG.com as "Official Resellers" for the headset and Amazon had no stock.

I REGRET EVER BUYING FROM THEM!

1.) Paid via PayPal in checkout. Received email that "they were going to process the order ASAP" in big bold typeface. That was comforting to see as I just lost my LG TONES ULTRA due to them stoping working on me and wanted these ASAP! ~ cudo's for this but after this initial checkout and email this is the end of being satisfied with electronic express.

2.) Placed a call to customer service because the entire day I did not get an email with tracking,, if the headset is going to be shipped out it had to be before 5PM or so, from my experience. I called Customer Care and they told me that they would email me once the tracking was known. I asked some additional questions about the product and was concerned about them also not lasting due to "sweat," the agent didn't say much about the product as it was "new to them." I explained that I wanted to cancel the order and was told I could not.

3) I opened a case on Paypal indicating that I never received tracking and that I wanted to cancel the order. No response. None!

4.) Order came and I refused the shipment. Still not a word from them.

I regret ever dealing with them and will never do so again and strongly urge anyone to NOT do business with them. Why? Non-Existant Customer Service. Sure, they fill an order, sell to you but the after sales support is non-existant! What happens if and or when the LG TONES decide to stop working? Exchange? If they don't communicate and help me and look forward to working with me than NO THANK YOU!

I buy from Amazon.com, If something happens, I get RMA, customer service, etc. instantly! Never have a had a complaint ONE with Amazon.com. Shipping is lightening fast, communication is stellar, etc.

Still no REFUND YET but I paid with PayPal for buyer protection!

modified review This review was modified by travisnj on October 31 2014 05:34:36 AM

"I drove 60+ miles to EE in Decatur Al to purchase an LG 39 inch TV that was marked down from $499.00 to $299.00. The only one they had left was the display model which was scratched. Not wanting a used looking TV, I left only to change my mind, returned to the store, hunted the sales associate for 10 minutes and told him I would buy it anyway. (it was a bargain). He went to see if he could find the box for it and returned a few minutes later and stated that the district manager named Wes, told him not to sell it to me because he wanted it to take back to his boss. Really!?! Needless to say I will not be back to purchase anything!"

modified review This review was modified by Marieturner on March 06 2014 05:45:38 PM

"Electronic Expresss is an excellent company to do business with. "

modified review This review was modified by STUART10000 on October 22 2013 06:08:39 AM

"I ordered a digital photo frame for Christmas this past year. A day later I received an email from them saying the item was out of stock and they could no longer get it and thus had canceled the order. Not a terrible experience, but not a good one. If an online retailer can't keep its website current with their inventory, what else can't they do? "

"My husband-to-be and I were looking for a docking station for my iPod for our wedding. We had been to various stores and had finally decided on a Bose SoundDock Series II. It was the perfect size and price for our needs. I had seen the SoundDock II at BestBuy for $199.99 and had found the same price on Bose's website. We decided to check to see if Electronic Express at the 100 Oaks Mall in Nashville had it in stock, since the HHGreg next door did not. Electronic Express did indeed have it in stock, but they were charging $249.99 for it! That's $50 dollars more than the Bose website was listing it! When we asked if they could price match, and showed them the $199.99 price on the actual Bose website, the manager told us no. That's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion and a lesson well-learned: be careful what you buy from them. They increase the price for no good reason and rip people off. If they can't price match from the manufacturer's own website, something's definitely wrong with the way they do business. I don't understand how they are still in business, given today's technology: people can just check for lower prices elsewhere at the touch of a button on their phones.

There was a happy ending. We promptly left that store, announcing loudly that we were going to the Bose store at the Opry Mills Mall. When we arrived, we found the SoundDock Series II priced at $199.99, as advertised online. However, there was even a better deal to be found! They had a factory renewed SoundDock II for only $179.95 plus an extra 10% off! It even comes with a one-year warranty, something Electronic Express wouldn't offer (or if they did, they'd surely charge you for it). It is the perfect system, with clear sound but enough volume to fill the tiny banquet hall for our wedding. We are very pleased with the sales associates at Bose - they were very polite and obviously knew their product.

Long story short: Do not buy from Electronic Express! They will over-charge you. If you are looking for a Bose system, go to the actual Bose store. And do your research before shopping. Know which prices are the lowest and where. Don't let Electronic Express bully you into buying a product you know you can buy cheaper elsewhere.

"Terrible. Just terrible. I ordered my product through these guys because I live 2 hrs away from them and thought they would be able to ship fairly quickly. After 6 days, the order is still being processed! I try calling everyday and they always say that it will ship tomorrow. No apologies. And you have to wait for 40 minutes to talk to a representative! DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!"

" Bought dell inspiron 14z online. Reasonable price and fast shipping as promised. Really satisfied with overall service.Will definetely shop at electronic express again! "

"I bought the MCDX50I for 39.80, It was on "closeout" so it was a great price. Unfortunatley With no notice, after 2 days they canceled and refunded my order, saying it was out of stock, yet it is still listed on their site."

"Great! I bought a laptop and Electronic Express had the best price and free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to pay via Amazon as well. Overall, a great experience."

"The Yasdians at Electronics Express have always run a good shop. They do a great job there in TN. Great prices too."

"Good company with a solid reputation in TN. I like the selection. My purchase through Amazon went very smoothly but I have also purchased from them before direct from a retail outlet. They are legit and helpful and always competitive on price."

"I tried to buy a TV from the Electronic Express Amazon site. They had a Memorial Day sale on a Samsung TV. After I placed the order, a few days later they sent me an e-mail stating there was a pricing mistake on the site and the order has been cancelled. Offering an insignificant amount of credit towards another purchase. To which I respond.. Are you kidding me? How do I know you're going to abide to this price? This is why people are reluctant to buy things online. Because if this happens at a department store, the store would have to honor their prior price as seen by the customer on the floor. "

"Beware of ordering from these guys!

I ordered an item through amazon, and it took them forever to ship the item to me. In fact, I'm still awaiting my order to come through.

I ordered my item over two weeks ago. And it still hasn't shipped yet. I called and emailed them multiple times and each time I keep getting told that the item will be shipped soon. Of course when I follow up with them, the item still hasn't shipped.

Their customer service is a complete joke. No one actually knows what's going on over there. And they laughed in my face when I said that I would write them up for their bad service. Very unprofessional.

This is ridiculous, I will never order anything from these guys again.

"I ordered this product via Amazon on December 5th and immediately received a confirmation of the order from Amazon. After receiving the order confirmation I emailed Electronic Express (the supplier) on Monday December 5th to confirm an estimated ship date. Since I didn’t receive an email response, I called Electronic Express @ 1-888-257-7500 on Wednesday, December 7th to check on the order, I was advised that my order would ship on Monday, December 12th. When I didn’t receive an email confirmation regarding shipping on Monday, December 12th I called Electronic Express back to ask if the tablet had shipped. I was advised that the tablet did ship and that an email confirming the tracking information would be sent to me within 24-48 hours by FedEx. I never did receive a tracking information so I called Electronic Express back on Wednesday, December 14th to see where the tablet was and the customer service representative said “It was shipped out yesterday (Tuesday, December 13th), you will get that tracking information tomorrow because FexEx was closed by the time we turned the tablet over to shipping. By Friday December 16th I still hadn’t received a shipping confirmation so I call Electronic Express back and this time was advised that my tablet was on backorder. Naturally I’m livid, one because it’s my son’s Christmas gift, and second because I’ve been advised on three separate occasions that the tablet was going to be shipped, or in fact had shipped. I asked to speak to the manager, who had very broken English, and he said “well the tablets are on back order”. I explained to him that I had been told that the tablet shipped, or was in transit, THREE SEPARATE TIMES, and to date I had never received an email about the status of this order . He said that they’re supposed to get more tablets in over the weekend so it will probably ship on Monday, December 19th and he’ll send an email saying that they’re on back order. Seriously?!?

My recommendation is to find a new supplier, Electronic Express either doesn’t know their inventory levels and simply takes orders and makes promises when they don’t have the product. Either way this has been a miserable experience and it looks like my son will not have a tablet for Christmas. Oh and just this evening, December 16th, I did receive an email stating that this tablet is on backorder, gee thanks Electronic Express.

Posted on many blogs and Amazon in hopes of saving someone else the difficulty I've had with you. If I were Amazon I wouldn't use this vendor, poor service and accountability.

Electronic Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electronic Express is not a merchant member
Electronic Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!