• Electronic Expr

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2015-05-23

"ordered a Samsung curved TV , received it in great condition and the installers were great. and got the best price in town . thanks "

2015-02-11

"Super fast shipping, great communication, and great price. All around great first experience ordering from Electronic Express online. Would definitely do business with again and recommend them to others. Thanks Electronic Express!"

This review was modified by NMErickson on February 11 2015 11:27:26 PM

2015-02-10

"This place has horrible customer service! I just spent over 1700 on a tv there and somehow paypal put my previous address as the shipping address. I contacted them as soon as I noticed but the tv had already been shipped.

I contacted Fedex and they told me that the shipper could change the delivery address and that I should contact them. When I called them the guy that I talked to was very rude and said it was against company policy and I would either have to have it returned and repay shipping (even though it was free shipping) or have it held at a fedex location (which the nearest one is an hour away and only open 8-10 am which is when I am sleeping as I work nights)

He also informed me that if I canceled my order I would have to pay a restocking fee.

When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was transfered to a lady named Holly, she basically told me the same thing. They wouldn't even let me varify my correct address (which is also varified on paypal).

I wouldn't recomend anybody purchase from them based on their shotty customer service."

2015-01-28

"My bad that I did not search and read this scam website review before I shop at Electronics Express.
I'd to order a Panasonic Link to Cell at EE. I called Electronics Express to make sure my order; Panasonic Link to Cell cordless phone" is NEW before place an order. The sale guy said "Yes, it's new!".
I don't believe my eyes that I got completely USED and bad cosmetic phones packed around a junk box, bad manual guy and there's no battery.
15% re-stock fee that means they can make 15% for every item by un-honest sale plus you have to pay shipping cost???
Never and never stop by Electronics Express again. I would to suggest you all that don't be stupid and waste your money with un-honest people."

2015-01-09

"I have ordered an audio switch HTS6 but they didn't have it in stock. Instead of informing me "out of stock" they shipped the speakers HT3 to me (???). I have called back and rep gave me the shipping label to ship back and guarantee me the correct item will be out of the door went they receive the speakers. A week later I called them and they told me that they don't have the switch HTS6 and promise to refund me. I will never deal with this scam again. They are simply bad in doing online business. "

2015-01-05

"A little slow on the delivery, but it was the holidays. One call to Electronic Express and a confirmed delivery date was set up and met. BuySafe guarantee has stated that I will receive a check for $100.00 within 3 weeks. Absolutely no hassle on this free purchase guarantee for advertised lower price within 30 days.

Beautiful picture on a Sharp LC70EQ10U 70 inch TV right out of the box.

Overall, quite satisfied, but have yet to receive check and only had the TV for 4 days."

2014-12-17

"Why, oh why, did I order from this business? After reading most of these reviews, I surely wish I hadn't. I ordered a big ticket item, in transit now, and I am crossing my fingers that goes smoothly. Online order date, 12-10-14. They will initially send you an email that they received the order. Most online sites,like Amazon, will also send you a confirmation email when the order is processed. No luck here. That was one confusion I had when calling customer service to ask if the order was processed. They told me it had, assuming I would receive an email. Freight picked it up last night the 16th at 8 pm. So, 6 and a half days to ship instead of 1-2 days it states online. It's Christmas, I'll let them slide for that. I am worried if customer service doesn't seem to care at all about the consumer,which they should, we basically ensure their employment, why would any other departments within care;like accounting,shipping or packing. I'm picturing people who hate their jobs and who really don't care, handle these products in a manner of speaking, without kid gloves. I could imagine someone pissing off a customer service rep and Johnny the packer accidently drops your item. Whoopsie. If my shipment comes by the first of January with no damage or unforseen problems, I will have considered myself one of the lucky ones. Otherwise, this might turn into a big nightmare. Update on the 23rd, when it says to arrive.
Package arrived 12-19. No, damage to box, but upon opening, I found it to be badly damaged.
I refused the shipping company to open the box and check the contents for damage. Shady looking characters who I wanted out of the house asap. That was my mistake.
And the sale of a broken product or the accidental mishandling of a product is a mistake.
Phoned EE's customer service #, and was assured the shipping company, CEVA, were notified and it might be picked up that same day. Sure, it will.
No call from CEVA.
Call EE on 12-20, spoke with a girl named Holly. How nice, right at Christmas time. She was the most pleasant part of this whole fiasco, but I could tell she just plays the weekend role of "good cop, bad cop" over there in customer service. She played a convincing "good cop" role.
Yes sir, we will get this taken care for you quickly. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase from us. We will help any way possible. Great, Holly. What did you do to let CEVA know to pick up this shipment? We sent an email. How long until they get it ? 24 hours? Can't we just call them?
All weekend I spoke with residential claims and they still had no documentation for picking up this broken item.
I was assured they would call first thing in the morning on 12-22.
Morning of 12-22, call CEVA. Still no notice from EE for them to pick-up item. Call EE. Spoke with a young boy( I call him boy because he acted so childish), told him the situation, got put on hold, was told CEVA was notified. Told him, no they were not. Told him I have been told that since the 19th;E-mails go through sooner than 3 days and I thought they were giving me the "run around". Said, I wanted to make a conference call right now to CEVA. Told me their rep dealing with CEVA directly would have to make the call. O.K. ,transfer me to your CEVA rep's office. Uh, he is not in. OF COURSE NOT! Then let me speak to your supervisor. I was never rude with the boy, just a bit persistent on wanting my satisfaction. He told me, IF I wanted his help, I better....., I better what, kiss your ass. Yea, not happening. I might of kept speaking over him and then, he hung up. Really? I couldn't of been that bad. Get a spine if you want to work in customer service, this isn't personal, boy, toughen up, deal with it, or do us all a favor and quit the job you obviously hate to work at and truly suck salty balls at. I call right back and get an unusual long wait time. A gentleman, who I am assuming is the supervisor from reading other reviews, had an India area accent, answered. I had already spoke with him in the morning and I'm sure he remembered me. Told him I was hung up on, I'm sorry sir. Do you know his name? It was 1 of 5 of the imbeciles you have working there. Don't be sorry, just fix this problem now! I said, if I personally have to hold your hand to make the conference call to CEVA, I would do that. Lo and behold, magic appeared out of thin air. I was put on hold and when the supervisor came back, a rep from CEVA had mysteriously gotten on the phone. Wow, isn't technology great. Good ol' landline does it again.
CEVA told me they will pick up tomorrow, 12-23, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
I rarely write reviews, but insisted on this experience to be known by others.
CEVA picked up item on 12-24. Today is 12-30 and the return item is still in transit not to arrive until Friday,1-2.
Monday 1-5-15, item back at EE, 2-4 days refund process. They say by the 8th. a whole month start to finish.
Case closed.Full refund with a side of major headache."

This review was modified by ReadyRedRed on January 07 2015 04:39:56 PM

2014-10-31

"I purchased from ElectronicExpress.com a LG TONES INFINIM (HBS900) for 153.49 because they are listed on LG.com as "Official Resellers" for the headset and Amazon had no stock.

I REGRET EVER BUYING FROM THEM!

1.) Paid via PayPal in checkout. Received email that "they were going to process the order ASAP" in big bold typeface. That was comforting to see as I just lost my LG TONES ULTRA due to them stoping working on me and wanted these ASAP! ~ cudo's for this but after this initial checkout and email this is the end of being satisfied with electronic express.

2.) Placed a call to customer service because the entire day I did not get an email with tracking,, if the headset is going to be shipped out it had to be before 5PM or so, from my experience. I called Customer Care and they told me that they would email me once the tracking was known. I asked some additional questions about the product and was concerned about them also not lasting due to "sweat," the agent didn't say much about the product as it was "new to them." I explained that I wanted to cancel the order and was told I could not.

3) I opened a case on Paypal indicating that I never received tracking and that I wanted to cancel the order. No response. None!

4.) Order came and I refused the shipment. Still not a word from them.

I regret ever dealing with them and will never do so again and strongly urge anyone to NOT do business with them. Why? Non-Existant Customer Service. Sure, they fill an order, sell to you but the after sales support is non-existant! What happens if and or when the LG TONES decide to stop working? Exchange? If they don't communicate and help me and look forward to working with me than NO THANK YOU!

I buy from Amazon.com, If something happens, I get RMA, customer service, etc. instantly! Never have a had a complaint ONE with Amazon.com. Shipping is lightening fast, communication is stellar, etc.

Still no REFUND YET but I paid with PayPal for buyer protection!"

This review was modified by travisnj on October 31 2014 05:34:36 AM

2014-03-06

"I drove 60+ miles to EE in Decatur Al to purchase an LG 39 inch TV that was marked down from $499.00 to $299.00. The only one they had left was the display model which was scratched. Not wanting a used looking TV, I left only to change my mind, returned to the store, hunted the sales associate for 10 minutes and told him I would buy it anyway. (it was a bargain). He went to see if he could find the box for it and returned a few minutes later and stated that the district manager named Wes, told him not to sell it to me because he wanted it to take back to his boss. Really!?! Needless to say I will not be back to purchase anything!"

This review was modified by Marieturner on March 06 2014 05:45:38 PM

2013-10-22

"Electronic Expresss is an excellent company to do business with. "

This review was modified by STUART10000 on October 22 2013 06:08:39 AM

2013-03-28

"I ordered a digital photo frame for Christmas this past year. A day later I received an email from them saying the item was out of stock and they could no longer get it and thus had canceled the order. Not a terrible experience, but not a good one. If an online retailer can't keep its website current with their inventory, what else can't they do? "

2013-03-24

"My husband-to-be and I were looking for a docking station for my iPod for our wedding. We had been to various stores and had finally decided on a Bose SoundDock Series II. It was the perfect size and price for our needs. I had seen the SoundDock II at BestBuy for $199.99 and had found the same price on Bose's website. We decided to check to see if Electronic Express at the 100 Oaks Mall in Nashville had it in stock, since the HHGreg next door did not. Electronic Express did indeed have it in stock, but they were charging $249.99 for it! That's $50 dollars more than the Bose website was listing it! When we asked if they could price match, and showed them the $199.99 price on the actual Bose website, the manager told us no. That's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion and a lesson well-learned: be careful what you buy from them. They increase the price for no good reason and rip people off. If they can't price match from the manufacturer's own website, something's definitely wrong with the way they do business. I don't understand how they are still in business, given today's technology: people can just check for lower prices elsewhere at the touch of a button on their phones.

There was a happy ending. We promptly left that store, announcing loudly that we were going to the Bose store at the Opry Mills Mall. When we arrived, we found the SoundDock Series II priced at $199.99, as advertised online. However, there was even a better deal to be found! They had a factory renewed SoundDock II for only $179.95 plus an extra 10% off! It even comes with a one-year warranty, something Electronic Express wouldn't offer (or if they did, they'd surely charge you for it). It is the perfect system, with clear sound but enough volume to fill the tiny banquet hall for our wedding. We are very pleased with the sales associates at Bose - they were very polite and obviously knew their product.

Long story short: Do not buy from Electronic Express! They will over-charge you. If you are looking for a Bose system, go to the actual Bose store. And do your research before shopping. Know which prices are the lowest and where. Don't let Electronic Express bully you into buying a product you know you can buy cheaper elsewhere."

2013-01-22

"Terrible. Just terrible. I ordered my product through these guys because I live 2 hrs away from them and thought they would be able to ship fairly quickly. After 6 days, the order is still being processed! I try calling everyday and they always say that it will ship tomorrow. No apologies. And you have to wait for 40 minutes to talk to a representative! DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!"

2012-10-15

" Bought dell inspiron 14z online. Reasonable price and fast shipping as promised. Really satisfied with overall service.Will definetely shop at electronic express again! "

2012-09-14

"I bought the MCDX50I for 39.80, It was on "closeout" so it was a great price. Unfortunatley With no notice, after 2 days they canceled and refunded my order, saying it was out of stock, yet it is still listed on their site."

Share Electronic Express's store rating

Electronic Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electronic Express is not a merchant member
Electronic Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!