• Rating 4.17/10 34 reviews

Electronic Express is not a merchant member
    Electronic Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Electronic Express contact information

"Electronic Expresss is an excellent company to do business with. "

modified review This review was modified by STUART10000 on October 22 2013 06:08:39 AM

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a digital photo frame for Christmas this past year. A day later I received an email from them saying the item was out of stock and they could no longer get it and thus had canceled the order. Not a terrible experience, but not a good one. If an online retailer can't keep its website current with their inventory, what else can't they do? "

"Terrible. Just terrible. I ordered my product through these guys because I live 2 hrs away from them and thought they would be able to ship fairly quickly. After 6 days, the order is still being processed! I try calling everyday and they always say that it will ship tomorrow. No apologies. And you have to wait for 40 minutes to talk to a representative! DON'T BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!"

" Bought dell inspiron 14z online. Reasonable price and fast shipping as promised. Really satisfied with overall service.Will definetely shop at electronic express again! "

Rating 4/102/5

"I bought the MCDX50I for 39.80, It was on "closeout" so it was a great price. Unfortunatley With no notice, after 2 days they canceled and refunded my order, saying it was out of stock, yet it is still listed on their site."

"Great! I bought a laptop and Electronic Express had the best price and free shipping. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to pay via Amazon as well. Overall, a great experience."

"The Yasdians at Electronics Express have always run a good shop. They do a great job there in TN. Great prices too."

Rating 8/104/5

"Good company with a solid reputation in TN. I like the selection. My purchase through Amazon went very smoothly but I have also purchased from them before direct from a retail outlet. They are legit and helpful and always competitive on price."

"I tried to buy a TV from the Electronic Express Amazon site. They had a Memorial Day sale on a Samsung TV. After I placed the order, a few days later they sent me an e-mail stating there was a pricing mistake on the site and the order has been cancelled. Offering an insignificant amount of credit towards another purchase. To which I respond.. Are you kidding me? How do I know you're going to abide to this price? This is why people are reluctant to buy things online. Because if this happens at a department store, the store would have to honor their prior price as seen by the customer on the floor. "

"Beware of ordering from these guys!

I ordered an item through amazon, and it took them forever to ship the item to me. In fact, I'm still awaiting my order to come through.

I ordered my item over two weeks ago. And it still hasn't shipped yet. I called and emailed them multiple times and each time I keep getting told that the item will be shipped soon. Of course when I follow up with them, the item still hasn't shipped.

Their customer service is a complete joke. No one actually knows what's going on over there. And they laughed in my face when I said that I would write them up for their bad service. Very unprofessional.

This is ridiculous, I will never order anything from these guys again.

"I ordered this product via Amazon on December 5th and immediately received a confirmation of the order from Amazon. After receiving the order confirmation I emailed Electronic Express (the supplier) on Monday December 5th to confirm an estimated ship date. Since I didn’t receive an email response, I called Electronic Express @ 1-888-257-7500 on Wednesday, December 7th to check on the order, I was advised that my order would ship on Monday, December 12th. When I didn’t receive an email confirmation regarding shipping on Monday, December 12th I called Electronic Express back to ask if the tablet had shipped. I was advised that the tablet did ship and that an email confirming the tracking information would be sent to me within 24-48 hours by FedEx. I never did receive a tracking information so I called Electronic Express back on Wednesday, December 14th to see where the tablet was and the customer service representative said “It was shipped out yesterday (Tuesday, December 13th), you will get that tracking information tomorrow because FexEx was closed by the time we turned the tablet over to shipping. By Friday December 16th I still hadn’t received a shipping confirmation so I call Electronic Express back and this time was advised that my tablet was on backorder. Naturally I’m livid, one because it’s my son’s Christmas gift, and second because I’ve been advised on three separate occasions that the tablet was going to be shipped, or in fact had shipped. I asked to speak to the manager, who had very broken English, and he said “well the tablets are on back order”. I explained to him that I had been told that the tablet shipped, or was in transit, THREE SEPARATE TIMES, and to date I had never received an email about the status of this order . He said that they’re supposed to get more tablets in over the weekend so it will probably ship on Monday, December 19th and he’ll send an email saying that they’re on back order. Seriously?!?

My recommendation is to find a new supplier, Electronic Express either doesn’t know their inventory levels and simply takes orders and makes promises when they don’t have the product. Either way this has been a miserable experience and it looks like my son will not have a tablet for Christmas. Oh and just this evening, December 16th, I did receive an email stating that this tablet is on backorder, gee thanks Electronic Express.

Posted on many blogs and Amazon in hopes of saving someone else the difficulty I've had with you. If I were Amazon I wouldn't use this vendor, poor service and accountability.

"Take my advise and NEVER buy anything from this store!!!!!!!!!! OH they were so friendly and went out of their way to help me when it came to purchasing my new True Steam LG washer and dryer, so excited about getting it. Well u better read the return policy carefully. Cannot return any "opened " appliance, or exchange it. How funny is that!!!!! How is a person gonna know if the thing even works if you don't open it and plug it up, come on!!!!!!! After all it comes in a huge cardboard box. Ok they did offer me the pricey extended warranty they offer but i'm thinking ok if it tears up i'll know in 30 days and i can return it. No thats not the case. Bought 8/27 picked up 9/3 dryer quit working 9/23 called the store and thats when i found out exactly how they are. Can't return it. Now waiting on the manufacture to get a service person out. DON"T BUY FROM EE!!!!!!!!!!!! With reviews like this and i see many no wonder EE does not participate at ResellerRatings HAHa!!!!!!

"Absolutely horrible experience. My fiance' and I purchased the last washer of a washer/dryer pair that was on sale at the Gallatin, TN location. The washer was on display and the sales guy said he would have it put in the back and packaged for us for our pickup that week. My fiance went back in the day we scheduled to pick it and and they said they had accidently delivered it to someone else's home.. What does that mean?? you sold it to two different people apparently?! They did not have any more of that kind and said there were no more at any other location. GIVE ME A BREAK. All they did was give us a refund. I paid by check so I won't get my $800 back for 14 DAYS. And not one sorry came from the manager that I spoke with, name SHANE CRAFT. Thanks for your horrible customer service ELECTRONIC EXPRESS"

"Electronic Express was effecient and did everything they promised to do in a very timely manner.. Would happily deal with this company again without a second thought..And their prices can't be beat."

"I have a complaint about an employee (I think he was the store manager-Mohamed?).

I purchased a Frigidaire microwave oven at the Electronic Express store on Nolensville Road on 2/21/11.

It was the last one they had and I drove across town from another EE store to get this product (after viewing it on your web site).

This same employee helped me when I bought this microwave, he was pleasant at that time and even dusted off the product and checked inside to see if the paperwork was inside the device and it was.

I got it home, and unwrapped it (had plastic around it) and found it was dented on the right rear of the microwave. I never plugged it in or used it.

I travel for a living and did not return it until today 02/28/11 (7 days from purchase).

He would not give me a credit for this damaged microwave, he said he could only give me store credit since it was past 7 days.

Well first of all I did read the store receipt because I have never returned an purchased appliance. I do not expect to have to return it, when I go to a national electronics chain.

Two points I want to make:

1. It was not past 7 days, today is the 7th day from purchase.

I wish I had looked at the receipt in the store when he said it was past seven days, because now I see the purchase date of 02/21/11 and today is 02/28/11 and that is 7 days I believe?

2. He was rude and short with me. He did not provide me with any customer service and his
attitude offended me.

I left the damaged microwave in the store and took my receipt.

I want full credit to my credit card since I believe I did meet your return policy (even though it was just by luck since I did not know what the return policy was).

I was really offended by his attitude towards me and he cannot count, it was not past 7 days and even if it was, he sold me a damaged microwave.

Please contact me via email or phone (615-957-4072). I left a voice message on your customer service voice line.

Let me know if you need anymore information and I will be happy to give it to you.

P.S This is my third attempt to email you, the web site address on your Contact us link does not work?

Sincerly,