Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.50/10 301 reviews

SuperTVCity is a merchant member
    SuperTVCity participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • SuperTVCity contact information

• Address: 3960 Howard Hughes ParkwaySuite 500Las Vegas, NV 89169-5988
    • Contact: manager@electrozone.com
    • Phone: 1-800-264-8212
    • Customer Support: 1-800-264-8212
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm Pacific TimeSaturday & Sunday: Closed

"I'm SO glad it's over!! Our company placed an order for a TV on 10/24/11 - we finally received a working unit on 12/23/11. We aren't completely unreasonable, we understand that mistakes get made and things get broken. HOWEVER....it should NEVER have taken so incredibly much time and effort on our part to get a non-functioning TV replaced. Communication - both quantity and quality - was the main issue. I can't even count how many times Mark at Electozone failed to call or email - failing to provide important information, common courtesy, and basic customer service. I started ending most of my phone calls with the question "When can I expect to hear from you about this?" - but I was always disappointed. I have to give them credit for actually following through - we do now have a working TV - BUT the process was made infinitely more frustrating simply due to the almost complete absence of communication during the process. Based upon the other reviews, they're apparently doing some things right and I wish them luck. However, for us, the lack of respect and common courtesy combined with the sheer amount of man-hours it took our company to complete this order basically negated any savings we received by ordering through Electrozone. "

"Responsed quick

I bought a Sony camcorder and got free shipping, but it takes 7-14 days. I wanted to get it quicker and call customer service. He responsed quickly and update my order to quick shipping without extra charge.

" Patience pays off. I ordered this TV from Super TV City. When I ordered, it was marked as in stock. After ordering I received an email requesting me to call to verify my order so I did. I was offered a warranty plan and shipping insurance which I declined. The shipping date wound up being delayed about a week longer than originally promised and my paypal was charged 5 days before the item shipped. I called Mark and asked him about the issue and he assured me I would get my TV at the great price if I was willing to wait a bit longer. I waited and boy am I glad I did. I got the TV for almost $2000.00 less than any local store would sell it. These guys are the real deal and in the end came through in a big way for me. Thank you Mark and Super TV!"

"I am completely satisfied with my purchase from electrozone.com. At first I was a little nervous because the shipping costs were added after I decided to make the purchase and it said on their site that shipping is free. Seem like they could change the wording on the website and have less confusion(reason for rating). Shipping cost was $62 so even with that added to the price of the T.V. the total was still way lower than anywhere else. They did also call to finalize T.V. order which was unexpected. The caller explained that the T.V.s are 100% new with a full manufacturer warranty but were sent to a dealer, never opened and then sent back to the manufacturer for inspection, then electrozone.com sells them at a discounted price. The T.V. is great, everything was wrapped and my first T.V. purchase on the internet has been a very good experience. "

"scam. I purchased a 70 inch led sharp TV. I received a call back that they had the TV in stock but they would require an additional insurance for shipping???? almost 100 dollars. I declined. They Hung up.. Beware of electrocrap's bait and switch. People that do business like this should be shot."

"please understand,if you buy a TV as I did, you will NOT get a new one .I had to use Amex to get a refund .search 'complaints about electrozone ' befor you buy ....I wish I had !."

"Hi, I ordered a 60NX720 through ElectroZone and had a decent experience in completing this order.
1. Ordered through the web site(which had a mention about insurance surcharge additional)
2. Called after the order and was told the surcharge was 121$ additional
3. Promised to be shipped in the next two days
4. This streched to two weeks.
5. The delivery time was around 5 days after this.
6. The TV looked good while the delivery company took pains to show that the TV was delivered in good condition.
7. Overall experience good. It would be excellent if they added the insurance $ in the total price, but I guess this is a marketing ploy to show lowest price point.
8. Btw - Customer service was excellent, calls were taken in less than a few minutes and response was primpt.

"The online order process was smooth and easy. Received an email the next day to call and verify the order, which I did. I spoke with a person who took my name and purchase information who told me I should expect a call back. One week passes and the site said usually ships in 1-2 business days. A week goes by and I receive the call. He wants me to buy the extended warranty which I decline. Then he has to charge an additional $30 for handling, which I decline. Then he does not know the difference between Arkansas and Alaska. They don't ship to Alaska and the website should have pointed that out. NO it does not. There is a very clear tab when purchasing from this site labled shipping. The call ends with him saying, "Maybe it is better if we just cancel this order"."

"The process was a bit bumpy in the beginning, due to the fact that I was shipping to a different address than my billing address. The issue, however got rectified and the TV was shipped without much delay. Additionally, I have to say that the Electrozone folks went out of their way to ensure that I was totally satisfied with the purchase and my experience with their service, and for that they deserve special kudos.

For the product I purchased, the value for the money was pretty good and I was totally satisfied with my purchase.

"Great Service, Fast Delivery, and exactly what we ordered at a GREAT price. Can't ask for anything more!"

"I purchased a 60" Sharp TV from Electrozone and it broke in 2 days. Electrozone staff provided us with excellent service to repair the TV and we are happy with them."

"I worked with Jeff, a Manager at ElectroZone. He provided excellent customer service, has extensive knowledge of the various products and showed much patience while I decided to finalize my purchase. He provided good comparisons with competitors' models and he never made me feel rushed and wanted me to be satisfied with my purchase.

I gave 4 stars for shipping only because the first TV that arrived had a crack completely across the top of the enclosure. From my experience with shipping procedures, this was not due to any mishandling by ElectroZone. I was immediately on the phone with Jeff who informed the shipper to take it back, which he did. Within one week, another TV arrived in pristine condition.

My wife and I love the TV and it's more than we expected. It was the best price for the Samsung PN51D8000. I recommend ElectroZone for full customer satisfaction.

"Excellent service and follow-up to make sure everything was ok.
Thanks.

"My experience with ElectroZone was terrific. I phoned in my order. The order taker was knowledgeable about the product (Samsung 7000 58" plasma), and didn't try to upsell me or pester me to buy an extended warranty. And voila! 10 days later my TV was delivered to my doorstep in perfect condition. I chose ElectroZone because they had the lowest price of any online reseller, and I'm so glad I did. I would buy from them again anytime!"

"I had an excellent experience webshopping with ElectroZone: the items arrived swiftly in perfect condition and the entire transaction was handled very professionally and with my minimum inputs and efforts required. Thank you."