• Contact: sales@electricsuppliesonline.com
    • Phone: 1-866-526-7791
    • Customer Support: 1-866-526-7791
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday. 8:00AM - 5:00 PM PST

"Horrible service!!! Avoid at any cost!!!!!
I ordered a thermostat. It took 11 days for them to ship it, and they sent me a different model than I had ordered. It was compatible, BUT, the one they sent me was listed for a cheaper price on their website than the one i ordered, yet they gave no credit for the difference. I tried several times to contact them by phone and email to return the item to NO avail. I am in the process of disputing with my bank. The bank even tried calling them while I was on the line and the "return department was not available." We were told to call back.

"After I placed my order, I received an email stating that my item was not in stock. I had the option to cancel the order, so I did via email. The next day, I received an email that my order was shipping. I called to verify that the item was indeed in stock; I was told that it was and that it was scheduled to ship. The person that I spoke to had no idea or explanation for the email that stated that my item wasn't in stock. Customer service is a little "iffy" but I did receive the item that I ordered in a timely manner."

"Needed a replacement thermostat, I found exactly what I was looking at the best price, sent to the other corner of thre earth Athens Greece.Promtly five stars.A minus is the cost of standard International shipping cost 48$!!! "

"I was very happy to find you on the web. great service, thanks,cp"

"Horrible customer service. Made an order online for a pretty good deal but after a week with no shipment info update I contacted them by phone. Was told "we will look into it and call you back". Few days later I called again. No answer left a message no call back. Sent several emails no reply. Finally go ahold of them 10 days after order was made. Was told they don't know what happened but will get back to me. Received an email that day saying order would ship in 2 to 3 days. Emailed them back that that was unacceptable. A manager emailed me back and said they would rush the order for free. 4 days later I called to check on order since I never recieved a tracking number. Was told that they didn't have it and it would be 4 more days until they get it then ship it to me which would take another 4 to 5 days. So after 14 days they had not shipped anything didn't even have it to ship and had not informed me of any of this. I demanded a refund and was told I had to pay a restock fee. No way I was paying that asked for a manager but he was not available. Talked to another rep that finally refunded my money. But it still hasn't hit my bank account. I'm sure that will take a forever and will have to call them repeatedly. "

"I received the items in a timely manner. The seller, Electric Supplies Online, communicated with me to let me know when it was shipped. The fan I purchased was received exactly as represented, we installed it today, and it works great. I had first seen the fan at a big box home improvement store but, since it was not in stock, I looked online and found a better price with Electric Supplies. All in all a perfect experience. "

"I ordered the item and got confirmation the same day; I waited two weeks and then called the service representative; He said he would get back to me; I waited another week and sent an e-mail and received a copy of my confirmation order; sent another e-mail and it said would ship in 4-7 days. I received the item 8 days later.

I have placed another order (with conformation) and 9 days now I still haven't received any ship date! This is not good service!

LWJ

"Everything worked great. My only concern was it took two plus weeks to receive the order. "

"During the check out process, there should be a note explaining any delays in the processing of the online order. If there are delays due to back orders or items out of stock, there should be an email sent letting customers know of the delay. Overall I will buy from electricsuppliesonline.com again! And I recommend them to others"

modified review This review was modified by connellterry on April 04 2013 03:58:37 PM

"Have not heard a thing about ship date or what ever, about ready to cancel my order. Worst amazon store I've done biz with so far...."

"Worst company I have ever had the displeasure to do business with. They held my money for weeks. I tried calling and writing multiple times. I even opened up a dispute with Paypal. Finally got through and they said that the item has been discontinued. REALLY!! when were you going to tell me that or give me my refund back!! Absolutely horrid company with the worst customer service ever!!"

modified review This review was modified by wfmiller on March 28 2013 09:14:02 AM

"Very good customer service"

"After two weeks of being on back order, the order was canceled by ElectricSuppliesonline saying it was no longer available. After calling the manufacturer, they told me the item was still available and in stock. Not a happy consumer, lost two weeks and had to order from another company."

"Fast on time and The Fixture worked perfectly!!"

"Electric supply had the best price and even though it was backordered I received it sooner then I expected. Thank you"

Electricsuppliesonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Electricsuppliesonline.com is a merchant member
Electricsuppliesonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.