"I ordered a PC board and batteries for my Braun shaver. I was about to throw this fantastic shaver away, but decided to search for options, when I found out I could replace the board, and then found this site carrying it.

The price was great, and the order was processed very quickly, and I received in it a few days.

This was a few months ago, but I wanted to test it for multiple charges before posting a review. It has performed marvelously!

I'd definitely do business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by dogwalker on May 28 2010 10:40:49 AM

"Quick reply to question, but disappointing automated email system. Despite all the emails, I wasn't informed of a backorder until receiving the first part of the order. Although additional S&H wasn't charged, it was annoying to be precharged the full order amount."

"Purchased a replacement PC board with batteries for my shaver. Shaver works like new now! Fast shipping! Good packaging! Reasonable prices. Customer service was great when I wanted to modify my order. Would definitely consider for future purchases."

"good service would d3efinitely buy fom this merchsnt sgsin. Very competitive pricing."

krt

"I ordered an electric razor from them, and it was shipped out in less than 24 hours. Very fast service. I would recommend buying from them."

"Extremely fast service. Got exactly what I ordered faster than I expected it to come."

"Excellent company...great service, fast even during the holidays...no nonsense."

Electric Shaver Service is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electric Shaver Service is not a merchant member
Electric Shaver Service does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!