• Electric Bargai
    • Contact: info@electricbargainstores.com
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm PST Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-04-14

"Not a pleasant experience. Ordered 4 detectors, one of which was not functional upon receipt. Called customer service, received RGA #, shipped defective item back at own expense. Company charges 25% restocking fee and does not reimburse return shipping, as miraculously the item is not considered defective. Recommend shopping elsewhere."

This review was modified by Dissatcustomer on April 14 2015 01:26:39 PM

2014-12-09

"I found electric bargain store when i was searching for some electrical parts and it came up as a supplier. I ordered over a $1000 dollars worth of parts and every item said usually ships in two to three days. Ten days later we still had nothing so I emailed for information and the response was a list of when each item had shipped or was going to ship. Then another week went by and received a package that had only a few items. We then sent another email asking for tracking numbers thinking a shipment was lost. The tracking numbers showed that the item they said shipped on one day didn't actual ship till a week later. Now that it has been three weeks and multiple emails they said my order will ship to day complete. So I have to send another email to get a tracking number and find out it is shipping express saver and it will be another week. We again email to get it shipped overnight and it will cost another $100. So I had to pay it so we could complete our project. I don't know why there are so many good reviews because our experience has been horrible from communication to lies about shipping dates. Don't plan on getting what you bargain for at the Electric Bargain Store."

This review was modified by USAEC on December 09 2014 12:06:00 PM

2014-03-18

"I found the EBS website while searching for a Fantech FR100 exhaust fan for the bathroom. I was a little skeptical about ordering from your company but I decided to take a chance. The order was filled and shipped the next day and I was able to install it on Saturday. I am so impressed with EBS, I ordered another fan today for the other bathroom. "

This review was modified by woody4123 on March 23 2014 03:39:36 AM

2013-11-28

"Good Customer Service.

Regards

This review was modified by shoptxelectricity on November 28 2013 02:45:51 AM

2013-01-22

"Items were delivered quickly and well packed.

I ordered online and did not need any customer service; therefore I cannot comment on the quality of their human interactions."

2013-01-14

"Great transaction. Order arrived quickly."

2013-01-14

"Clear website, right prices and right products that were packed properly and shipped right on time. I highly recommend Electric Bargain Store."

2013-01-14

"My shopping experience was great and the product shipped and arrived without delay."

2013-01-13

"gave me no trouble returning defective item, made return easy, they did make a small mistake on my order but it was understandable, so 4 stars"

2013-01-12

"A good experience. Got what I ordered in a short time"

2013-01-10

"Order was filled correctly and quickly for a great price."

2013-01-10

"They had the LED undercabinet lights I wanted at the best price and shipped and received immediately. Couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. Thank you."

2013-01-09

"Good price and fast delivery."

2013-01-09

"Smooth transaction. Prompt delivery."

2013-01-08

"Good web site, order received in a timely fashion,

Share Electric Bargain Store's store rating

Electric Bargain Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Electric Bargain Store is not a merchant member
Electric Bargain Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!