Stores > ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

Went above and beyond!

"I stumbled into ElectraHealth while researching 'dirty electricity'. I am so grateful I found this company. Service, knowledge and attention to the customer is outstanding. I so appreciated their willingness to share information, answer questions. and pay attention to detail. Needless to say, I highly recommend educating yourself and working with them. Stetzer filters really do work and decrease the electrical pollution in our living space. Our health depends upon it."

2017-08-08

Quality

"The products we have purchased have all been excellent and improved our lives"

2017-07-07

all ok ,the only thing we need many filters ,not cheap solution

"As we say health does not cost it pays .! I wish it is more affordable solution to everyone
Entering in to more dangerous era of technologies. Not all people can afford this .Stetzerizer works . !

2017-07-01

So far, so good.

"Delivery was on time. Products seem to be well manufactured and they definitely decrease dirty electricity emissions from the outlets throughout the home.
I am not an expert in this field, but I do believe that these are excellent products for the emf pollution they target.

2017-06-26

Great!!

"Excellent, professional fast service "

2017-06-17

useful meter

"We purchased a dirty electricity meter from this company. The meter is very easy to use: just plug it in, and it shows dirty electricity measured in mV. It allowed us to measure the effect of a stetzerizer filter."

2017-06-05

Learning

"I'm learning to sense and feel. The Stetzerizers work very well and are a welcomed addition.

Tammy

2017-06-02

First time buyer

"web site is very easy to move around.
A lot of interesting articles.
Very good pricing and delivery.

2017-05-29

excellent

"Was delivery on time. No problems "

2017-05-29

Alls well that ends well

"We had a problem with our order and couldn't get any customer service help for longer than we thought it should take. Finally, after 10 days of calls and emails we got a call from the owner of the company. He was unaware of the problems we had been having and was pretty upset with his company for the stress it caused us. He was thankful for our understanding and went out of his way to try and do something for us because of the mixup (our original order had been shipped to Fairfield, Iowa instead of Fairfield, Fl), We had a sincere talk about customer service and he seemed genuinely concerned with our problems. This is the kind of attention that ultimately brings customers back."

2017-05-26

EMF Meter Order

"I placed an order with ElectraHealth for a Gigahertz Meter and received the order confirmation email, but did not receive a shipping notification even a week after the order was placed. I contacted them to cancel the order and still didn't hear back from anyone. My PayPal account was charged for the order. I ended up having to file a claim with PayPal to get the order canceled and refund the order. Terrible customer service and no indication that anyone is actually there responding to customers or fulfilling orders."

2017-05-24

Thank you!

"Thank you very much! very quick delivery, good service!"

2017-04-24

As expected!

"As always, a good product, as described, and quick delivery."

2017-04-20

No customer support

"Called the company several times, and never could I speak to someone knowledable about the products, nor did they tried to call me"

2017-04-18

GREAT Service and Value....

"Ordered an HF-35C with the optional 20db attenuator with it shipping that same day. I received the meter on the third day and the features and functions make this one of my "better buys"...."

Share ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com's store rating

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a merchant member
ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,379 merchant members.