Stores > ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com

shaun@stetzerizer-us.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

useful meter

"We purchased a dirty electricity meter from this company. The meter is very easy to use: just plug it in, and it shows dirty electricity measured in mV. It allowed us to measure the effect of a stetzerizer filter."

2017-06-05

Learning

"I'm learning to sense and feel. The Stetzerizers work very well and are a welcomed addition.

Tammy

2017-06-02

First time buyer

"web site is very easy to move around.
A lot of interesting articles.
Very good pricing and delivery.

2017-05-29

excellent

"Was delivery on time. No problems "

2017-05-29

Alls well that ends well

"We had a problem with our order and couldn't get any customer service help for longer than we thought it should take. Finally, after 10 days of calls and emails we got a call from the owner of the company. He was unaware of the problems we had been having and was pretty upset with his company for the stress it caused us. He was thankful for our understanding and went out of his way to try and do something for us because of the mixup (our original order had been shipped to Fairfield, Iowa instead of Fairfield, Fl), We had a sincere talk about customer service and he seemed genuinely concerned with our problems. This is the kind of attention that ultimately brings customers back."

2017-05-26

EMF Meter Order

"I placed an order with ElectraHealth for a Gigahertz Meter and received the order confirmation email, but did not receive a shipping notification even a week after the order was placed. I contacted them to cancel the order and still didn't hear back from anyone. My PayPal account was charged for the order. I ended up having to file a claim with PayPal to get the order canceled and refund the order. Terrible customer service and no indication that anyone is actually there responding to customers or fulfilling orders."

2017-05-24

Thank you!

"Thank you very much! very quick delivery, good service!"

2017-04-24

As expected!

"As always, a good product, as described, and quick delivery."

2017-04-20

No customer support

"Called the company several times, and never could I speak to someone knowledable about the products, nor did they tried to call me"

2017-04-18

GREAT Service and Value....

"Ordered an HF-35C with the optional 20db attenuator with it shipping that same day. I received the meter on the third day and the features and functions make this one of my "better buys"...."

2017-01-28

Always a pleasure to buy from ElectraHealth.com

"Fast delivery, great customer service, great communication is there is a hitch. Wonderful people."

2017-01-16

Awesome product!! I can now sit in my office without stinging on my skin ftom emfs

"Great support and product "

2017-01-15

Top Notch!

"Thank you! There was a problem in delivery, as it took longer than it should have. However, it was just after the holidays. Your representative on the phone was top notch. She took the time to talk with and address my problems, which included health issues the ERT meter on my home is causing me. She did not make me feel stupid for asking questions and assured me I was not alone. Thank you for understanding and giving of your time! I will use and recommend this company to others. "

2017-01-05

The stetzerizers work!

"When placed in the right places (and tested), the stetzerizers work very well."

2016-12-27

Incredible! Amazing! Crazy!

"Plug these in and watch the numbers plummet! The more you add, the more the numbers plummet. Amazing! We plugged in the units yesterday. Now, we're hoping to notice changes in sleep, health, mood, - WHATEVER! Thank you"

Share ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com's store rating

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com is a merchant member
ElectraHealth.com - Stetzerizer-US.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.