Stores > EdenFantasys

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review EdenFantasys by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Good Site

"Lots of good products at low prices."

2017-08-15

helpful customer service

"Had a question about one of the products, their customer service helped me very quickly."

2017-08-11

Fast and Discreet.

"Fast shipping. Very discreet packaging."

2017-08-09

Love it.

"Love this site! Definitely will shop again in near future! "

2017-08-03

great quality of toys

"I've ordered twice from this website and both times I was very pleased with the quality of toys ! "

2017-07-31

hard navigation, incredible service!

"Was a little bit hard for me to navigate through their site so I called their customer service for guidance. The guy helped me out to pick a product ! Can't wait to receive it ))"

2017-07-11

Good service

"good service and decent quality of toys. delivered the package faster than I expected."

decent help

" ordered a toy and was confused how to turn it on :D their customer support helped me a lot, they have saved my night:)

These guys rock!:)

"Great experience, fast delivery and quality of toys is high!"

Fast customer service

"ordered some toys a week ago and the DHL damaged my package in shipping, so I called the EdenFantasys to find out and get this resolved. The customer service was very fast, they have explained me what's happened and moreover sent me a replacement with 1 day shipping, so on the next day I got second package with fully working items! That's amazing service!"

2017-07-03

Huge stock and competitive prices!

"Shopping with them was very good. The prices they have on the market are one of the lowest and the quality of the items is high. Also when I wanted to clarify some information about the toy I called their customer support, the guy with name Vladimir was very kind on the line and helped me with my choice!"

2017-06-22

Good prices and awesome service!

"Didn't even think that the guys from the customer support can help so much choosing the right toy! Moreover the prices are also very nice!"

2017-06-13

Great service!

"I'm a **** toy beginner, so tried the "try before you buy" kit per their customer service representative's recommendation.. absolutely pleased with the quality of toys. these guys also have discreet shipping, so I will definitely continue shopping with them !!

2017-04-05

Worked well while it lasted but didn't last long

"I purchased the Swirl ****. After about 3 months, the swirl part fell off. One month after that, the **** completely stopped charging. For $100, I expected the toy to last longer than 4 months."

2017-02-24

Fraudulent Web Site! DO NOT BUY here.

"DO NOT BUY here. I ordered product on Feb. 12 and paid extra for expedited shipping. The package was shipped by DHL and forwarded to USPS service. The package is stacked between two shipping services and no one wants to resolve the problem. I contacted Edenfantasys.com customer service four times by phone and email and didn’t get any respond. The phone number provided is always go to voice message. You will not able to talk with a person. Now Feb. 24 and I am contacting my credit card company to get my money back. "

Share EdenFantasys's store rating

EdenFantasys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EdenFantasys is not a merchant member
EdenFantasys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!