Stores > Ecommerce Templates
  • Ecommerce Templ

Voice your opinion! Review Ecommerce Templates by clicking a star below.
2017-06-30

HELD HOSTAGE FOR YEARS DUE TO THIS COMPANY ECOMMERCETEMPLATES.COM SCAM

"Its exactly what the Sunshine Computers said. Ecommercetemplates.com holds you hostage with their outdated software. If you want the simplest of all questions answered you have to pay $70 bucks just to get a no or yes answer. Been a customer for years and have not been able to do anything to my website because of this company. Anytime you want a question answered you get the response, "pay us!" Then once you pay you get a response "oh the modification you want takes the program too much in depth." On top of that, your held hostage again by 2 programmers which are 3rd party to support their entire platform! They are more interested in selling their modules to this worthless junk program than anything else. You'll request a modification their forum it will stay unanswered for months. If you ever get a programmer to respond, you'll get the response "sorry im not taking anymore requests because I'm way to busy".

Their software is so outdated that its like from the 90s, their store looks so basic that it looks like they just bought it from somewhere else. They more interested in taking your money and keeping you hanging by your **** than anything else. Pay us Pay us Pay us for a worthless program. We went to complain about what they do, it was obvious and they deleted every single thread and deleted our user name. Dont deal with these idiots ever. WooCommerce here I come!

2014-12-07

"If you want any type of support you have to pay for it. They will not answer any questions unless you pay every 6 months for something they just refer to you their website. You ask a question and you get a response that basically says, "go pay for it - if you want a yes or no answer". They will get rid of necessary items such as processing credit cards manually because they dont want to invest the time in todays world of credit card hacking.

Then some developer comes along and says, oh we can do the same thing that EcommerceTemplates just discontinued, which means you have to spend just as much as what you paid for the software package.

Good luck trying to get custom work, your store gets held hostage with 4 or 5 developers that will answer emails on their own time not yours as a company needing assistance. You will wait days, weeks, or no response at all if you email people, leave posts in the forum, they will deliberately ignore you. If there was another package out there that had all the developmental work we put into our site, we'll abonded this company in a section

2014-07-15

"I have been using ECT cart system for the last 10 years (since ver. 3.x).

The Cart has evolved continuously, and is constantly kept updated. The Support Team has earned 5 Star ratings over and over again. Quickest response times to support questions, and the overall member support from other ECT Cart owners is great!

And the most recent addition of integration with Wordpress leaves the competition in the dust!

2011-05-10

"If you can boil an egg you can make a very good store with ECT and with very little time spent too.

After checking out just about every shopping cart software package I could find I came across ECT in early 2005. The software is just so easy to use, and, most of all understand and make sense of. The design side is totally seperate from the functionality side.

Now having said that it is also very easy to customise with very little effort. The admin area is the best that I have seen, and believe me, I have seen some!! The software is very quick to install and configure to server, less than 10 minutes, is quick in operation and it works as intended. I never get tired of working with ECT because it's so quick and easy.

Now for the best bit.

1. Their support forum is second to none. No others even come close. Everyone involved is top notch and there is no shortage of independent developers, mods and add ons.

2. This is very important. Updates are as regular as clockwork and an absolute doddle to install/setup.

If you are reading my review I must first say that I have no connection with nor work for ECT. I ONLY work on setting up ecommerce sites using ECT and all my customers absolutely love their stores. If you are looking for an online store solution I don't think you would find better but I will guarantee you will find a whole load that are a waste of money.

PS - Let's not forget their 30 day money back after purchase if you don't like.

2011-04-05

"I bought my shopping cart from Ecommerce Templates at the beginning of the year. The procedure was painless and the store is now live and making some sales. Once my marketing efforts start to pay off, I'm confident of making a real success out it. I'm very happy with the cart and the help I've received from the staff."

2011-03-08

"Couldn't be happier with the shopping cart software I purchased from Ecommerce Templates. I was able to add my own design to a professional shopping cart without fuss. Any doubts or queries I had were soon cleared up by the excellent support offered by the developers.

Sales are coming in nicely and I feel confident trusting my main business with the guys at ECT.

Share Ecommerce Templates's store rating

Ecommerce Templates is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ecommerce Templates is not a merchant member
Ecommerce Templates does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!