Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Customer service: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

2016-09-25

Great quality!

"I've ordered from a couple different sites, and Easy Canvas has the best quality. I'm a graphic designer, and make canvas prints for displays at local businesses. My designs really pop, and the detail is great. I'm sure the same would be true of photo prints. Canvases come well protected, and on time. "

2016-09-25

Absolutely Stunning!!

"I happened upon this site after looking for canvas art in art stores and being floored by how much they were. I decided to take a chance and boy am I so happy I did!! The print is amazing! It's even better than I imagined. Extremely vibrant and well made and the price can't be beat. They have a life customer in their hands now! I'm already looking at my next print to order. So happy! "

Easy Canvas Prints are the Best

"I placed my order as a gift and was happy with the final result. The recipient loved it! It will be treasured and represent a memorable moment in time. Thank you for the wonderful service that was provided. I most definitely will refer to friends and family."

This review was modified by MaryAnnTerese on September 24 2016 05:48:58 PM

Puppy Perfection!

"Purchased two canvas prints to honor the 12 year old corgi we lost on Labor Day and a second of our two remaining... they came out better than I could have imagined and look perfect in our den. "

Needs some improvement. . . overall, not bad

"I found this merchant through Groupon, but I did not purchase the deal because the discounts offered on the site were very comparable to the Groupon discount itself. I uploaded 2 iPhone images and was nervous that they would not be high enough resolution, but the website stated that they were "excellent" for the size of canvas that I had chosen (11 x 14), so I ordered. The process and shipping were quite fast, but I was very displeased with one canvas, and overall not thrilled how they both came out. . . very pixelated. If I could have known that they would print so poorly, I would have chosen a smaller sized canvas, or another picture altogether. . . This is where they need improvement; being transparent with the customer. . . I feel that they could have called and notified me, before shipping, and resolved the issue, but it just felt like they must have said, "oh well, not my problem", and went on with the process. I will likely take advantage of the discount I was offered for writing this review, but I will be much more skeptical. "

Picture was good quality

"I was pleased with how the canvas turned out. The quality of the picture was great and I got a good deal by watching when they had a sale (80% off!) The only thing I wasn't pleased with was how tightly the canvas was pulled. It was a little loose still which makes it feel a little cheaper. Over all though, I am satisfied!"

This review was modified by leahliz on September 24 2016 08:13:27 AM

Great investment

"Beautiful work at a fairly reasonable price. "

2016-09-24

Turning my doodles into art!

"Great service. I enjoy making computer paintings (a LOT less messy than using real paint) for my own enjoyment and to send to friends and family. Some have requested physical versions to hang on walls, and finding your service has allowed me to send them the real thing. They are well-made and sturdy. Many thanks!"

This review was modified by cicadabro on September 24 2016 06:49:44 AM

20th Anniversary Gift!!!

"When my husband and I visited the St. Louis Zoo in August, we visited their new Penguin exhibition. There we saw two penguins "holding hands". My husband just thought that was so cute and wanted me to take a photo. So I certainly did, and it came out great. Not knowing what I could possibly get him for our 20th Anniversary, I thought of Easy Canvas Prints. I ordered the print online, and it came within a short time. He hasn't received it yet, but he will on October 6. I am very excited about seeing his reaction!"

This review was modified by PattyMichele on September 24 2016 06:14:49 AM

Nice!!

"I have had all good experiences with this company - in fact, they were able to print some of my artwork on a canvas and keep the design intact and not cut off. Happy with the way it turned out and other things I've had done. The coupons keep it affordable. Thanks Easy Canvas!"

2016-09-24

Easy prints. Com are just that easy

"I love taking pictures, but spending a ton of money on canvas prints is crazy. I took advantage of a sale they were having and saved over 60%. My canvas prints came out amazing and was able to put them right up when I received them. I loved that they put the piece on the back of the print, so I didn't have to go out and buy it. I highly recommend using this site for your canvas prints. I can't wait to get more!!!"

Great job!!

"Our 8 year old great dane passed, and we had a 16 x 20 print made, and it is fantastic. We have our baby looking at us daily. It is perfect."

Awesome

"Ordered on a whim but so thankful that I did! Had been saying for months I wanted to get picture printed for framing. Got random e-mail about their sale and figured why not.... I'm beyond satisfied with the print. I have shown it to everyone and my co-worker ordered 3 prints and another friend is planning on ordering too. Very high quality product and plan to order more soon."

This review was modified by renae_sutton on September 23 2016 08:56:30 PM

Easy like it should be.

"Easy to order and product looks good. Happy with the overall experience."

This review was modified by Daveo1977 on September 24 2016 03:32:33 AM

Beautiful Picture - Great Customer Service

"Beautiful Picture – Great Customer Service . The picture I sent in was not of good enough quality for a 24X36 canvas picture. I was contacted about the problem and was able to upload a higher resolution picture. The picture came as planned and is beautiful. Had they not been so conscience, I would have been disappointed with a poor quality picture that I paid for. I am so GLAD that they found the mistake.

No one asked me to write this review.

This review was modified by NancyJenkins on September 23 2016 07:55:30 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.