Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10

2016-05-02

Great pictures and SOOOOOO Easy!!!!!

"I first ordered 2 cnavas prints (12 x 20) of pictures from our Europe vacations ... as a test. Loved them and it was so easy to upload files and execute the program to generate the prints ... and they were delivered within 10 days. So I ordered 4 more prints and they were fabulous - and delivered within a week!!!

Very satisfied with there service and quality. I highly recommend them.

This review was modified by jlibbs47 on May 02 2016 10:54:03 AM

Packaging Woes!

"I placed a very large order with EasyCanvasPrints after being satisfied with a small order prior to that. My large order consisted of several pieces, various sized canvases. They arrived in four shipments. All but one group of canvases were scuffed. The canvases were not individually wrapped and there was obvious movement during shipping that caused loose canvases to rub on each other. I called on one panoramic sized print that was badly scuffed and it was replaced, no questions asked. As I was hanging my other prints, I noticed several had corners that were scuffed. The prints themselves were great. More attention needs to be paid to safe, individual packaging prior to shipment."

This review was modified by majames on May 01 2016 12:42:04 PM
Rep reply posted May-03-2016

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Hello!

We appreciate your feedback and would be more than happy to review your order if canvases were received with damage. I apologize as it sounds like some canvases arrived with scuffed/rubbed corners. This can happen from time to time in transit, which is part of the reason we're constantly reviewing our boxing processes and providing additional education to our staff. Please give us a call at 1-877-858-4586 or email me directly with photos of the rubbed corners if you would like us to review further. Thank you!!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
Patrickr_CLT@EasyCanvasPrints.com”

I am Classy Now!

"Thanks to Easycanvasprints.com I finally have the masters hanging in my house. Now I never have to leave the living room again.
Truly their prints are spectacular and they work with you to ensure that you get exactly what you want. I have turned several of my friends on to this company now that they have seen the artwork.

This review was modified by dragonflybite on May 01 2016 10:56:03 AM

2016-05-01

Mother's Day Gift for Daughter!

"I have this beautiful picture of my daughter on the beach with my granddaughter and I wanted to do something special but I didn't know what. I remembered seeing blown up shots on canvas and a friend suggested easycanvasprints.com. For a first time user the process was pretty easy for me. The price was very good and the picture arrived about 7-10 days later. I am thrilled with the finished product. It is absolutely awesome and can't wait to give this to my daughter on Mother's Day! Thank you Easy Canvas!"

2016-04-30

Great Walls of fire

"loved Easy Canvas prints, quality was outstanding and the shipping was fast."

Mirrored prints

"I ordered a picture of a trees reflection in water and it turned out fantastic!"

This review was modified by Mel19 on April 29 2016 08:44:06 AM

Awesome Prints

"I've done quite a few canvas prints with Easycanvas and I've been delighted with their work every time. I've made them for myself as well as for gifts. The quality of work is excellent! "

This review was modified by AlinaF on April 29 2016 07:36:46 AM

Loved my canvases!

"I was really satisfied with the canvases I purchased through easycanvas.com the quality Is great and they look amazing. I purchased a total of 3 canvases from them and the quality in all of them are great. I also thought the website was very easy to use. I actually made my canvases from my cellphone."

This review was modified by Fabianap24 on April 29 2016 06:08:56 AM

Great Quality and Service

"I'm a first time customer and was very pleased with my experience. Great quality and fast service. I will be ordering again in the future."

This review was modified by KCTurner on April 29 2016 05:42:43 AM

still not get product

"you should made delivery faster or send review letter sooner"

Rep reply posted May-03-2016

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Hello!

Thank you for providing feedback! We are constantly reviewing our shipping options to ensure we're providing the best prices available. We offer a multitude of options so that you can receive your order sooner for an increased cost. Standard turn-around is 10-12 business days from the time you place your order. If you have any questions about your order, or feel that it arrived later than guaranteed, please give us a call or email me directly.

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
Patrickr_CLT@EasyCanvasPrints.com”

2016-04-28

So happy with my prints!!!

"I can't say enough about the quality of the canvas prints I've had done by easycanvasprints.com. I've had two done for myself and one for my best friend. They are high quality, very crisp prints with true colors. Plus they were shipped very quickly. I couldn't be more happy. If you're on the fence about getting your photos reproduced on canvas, take the leap with these folks. You will not be disappointed."

This review was modified by fyeager on April 28 2016 06:06:36 PM

Picture Perfect

"This company ALWAYS gives the best prices and quality prints EVERY time. The last one was a gift I purchased for my mom of the family and she was absolutely overwhelmed over it. I have never received a poor product at all from this company."

This review was modified by mdhawk on April 29 2016 05:30:19 AM

Hooked on Canvas

"I had many photos put on canvas. Canvas makes a awesome statement on the wall than a photo. I love the look of canvas. You will instantly be looking for somewhere to hang your canvas as soon as you receive it. The prices are so affordable. What I like best about a canvas is, if it falls of the wall, no broken glass and no glare. Canvas a new love!"

This review was modified by BigSherry4 on April 28 2016 05:23:42 PM

2016-04-28

Moments captured at any size

"This is my third large print, and love to personalize my home with quality one of a kind art/prints for the walls. "

2016-04-28

Wow - just Wow. If you're thinking about ordering a print from them DO IT!!!

"Quality is unreal, the price is the most reasonable I found, and it was securely and swiftly packed and shipped. I LOVE my prints and will be ordering from these guys again soon. The colors are vivid and bright, and seeing them on my wall really makes it sink in. This is a fantastic company with amazing products."

This review was modified by TownesHartley on April 28 2016 04:28:19 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.