Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

"A three out of five stars for quality. I ordered two 16x20 prints. One came in perfect condition. The second had scratches and what appeared to be damage from something rubbing the canvas. I contacted Customer Service and was told I would have a replacement shipped. I received the replacement and the damage on the replacement was greater than the damage on the first canvas. I sent an email;
I just received the replacement canvas for the black and white picture.
Unfortunately, as you can see by the photos, there is significant wear damage on the item. I did not unpack it all the way. The box was in excellent condition, I included a picture of that as well.
I recently spent nearly $300 in additional orders and am very much hoping that these won't also come with damage!!

I got this reply
"Thank you for your email response, with the attached photos included! I see in your order status that the replacement was delivered today. I am glad to see that!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know."

Maybe the rep didn't read my email all the way, I don't know. With an additional 6 canvases ordered, I'm waiting to see how this first issue is resolved, as well as waiting to see the quality of and damage to my next order. If there is damage to any of the additional 6 canvases I will not use this company again in the future.

This review was modified by originalsquirks on November 28 2015 07:06:25 AM

" I have bought 4 canvas prints from Easy Canvas now, I'm so happy with my results from all 4 pictures, I selected. Thanks Easy Canvas I will be ordering more."

This review was modified by RMTekotte on November 19 2015 04:18:38 PM

"I had a horrible time with this company! I order a canvas and it arrived all pink and red. When I contacted them about it they said the following.
I have just heard back from my Art Department regarding your order. It does appear as though the image uploaded was the wrong file type. This caused a red shift in print.
we are unable to reprint this for a reduced price. Your image has been updated though and a reprint would fix the error if you would like to place a replacement order. If that is what you wish to do just give us a call and we can get a great canvas out to you!

This review was modified by lmk1411 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Ordered several canvases and they are all beautiful. Easy to upload photos and within a few weeks, I received my prints. Love them and the cost was very reasonable."

This review was modified by shelliespeer on November 12 2015 07:55:01 AM

"I truly can not tell you how much we love our canvas print. This is the first one we have ever done and I was very concerned that it wouldn't look professional or that it would look cheap. Boy was I ever happy to be wrong. It is beautiful!"

"Very easy to use and work with. Happy with the product."

"Several months ago, I ordered a large family picture for my wife for our 42nd anniversary. It was great, and now hangs proudly in our family room. Impressed as I was, I lately ordered the same family photo (a smaller size) for each of our five daughters to give them for Christmas. I was impressed with the ease in which a canvas could be ordered, as well as the number of options given. The work was professionally done and the delivery was prompt. I thought the pricing was reasonable, since sales are always being offered."

"Love my new canvases and will definitely purchase again."

"I ordered my canvas from Easycanvasprints.com since I was looking for an affordable option to print a file I bought from Etsy. Since the process was so easy and the price was great, i didn't know what to expect when I received the canvas (low res, crooked,cheap looking, etc). I received the shipment about a week after I ordered. I opened the box and the canvas was broken! I was so disappointed but somehow was waiting for something to go wrong since I thought Easycanvasprints.com was too good to be true. The next day I called customer service and they shipped me a new one right away...at no cost to me! I love my canvas! Thank you Easycanvasprints.com!"

"Amazing price for a high quality canvas! Very pleased with our canvas and the experience ordering from Easy Canvas Prints"

"I got my canvas prints today. THEY ARE FREAKING GORGEOUS! The quality is PHENOMENAL !!!!! I couldn't possibly be happier and I received them 6 days earlier than the expected delivery date too even though the shipping was free! The prints were packed very carefully and I received them in perfect condition. Customer service was awesome! I contacted them three times and talked to 3 different people. They were all so nice and each of them took a lot of time with me on the phone. I very highly recommend easycanvasprints.com to my family and friends and I too will be shopping with them again. These prints will make GORGEOUS Christmas gifts! "

"ordered a print of a the triboro bridge i took with my phone...it came out so good...looks like a professional photographer did it! it was a gift and it was very well received! thank you"

"Wonderful service!!!! Ordered a canvas of my bridal portrait and recieved it in like two days (paid extra for shipping). Came out gorgeous! Couldn't be any happier!!! "

"My pictures are perfect and they arrived before the expected deluvery date ! Will def. order again ! "

"I was very excited about ordering a canvas print of a favorite print. The canvas was over exposed losing detail. I won't be able to hang it and will probably send it back."

Rep reply posted Oct-30-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I'm so sorry that you were unhappy with the canvas that you received! I would love to help get this fixed for you!

At your convenience, can you please send me a picture of the front of your canvas. Pictures taken in natural light tend to display the colors best. Once I hear from you, I'll work with my art team to see if we can get this corrected! :)

Again. my sincere apologies for the disappointment! Have a great day!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.