Product & services pricing Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

"great company; i had issue with my prints and i was given plenty of time to fix the problem. I received the prints and they are awesome!"

"the whole process of creating a canvas on the site is quick nd painless. We're already planning a collage for our newborn daughters room!"

"We ordered a Boat pic canvas for my Mom's 70th birthday and she loves it!"

"I have been very happy with the canvases that I have ordered from EasyCanvas. They are true to the original image and well-made. I take advantage of the frequent promos they offer and get my canvases at a very competitive price. "

"Ordering process was painless. Sale price was right and I am quite satisfied with the results."

"Baseball Season isn't over until it is captured in Canvas."

"As a consistent easycanvasprint customer, I find their products the best on the market. Their pricing is extremely competitive and if you need help, customer service is above and beyond! They seem to really love their job!"

"It was an intuitive and easy to use process. I was ecstatic by the results and my friends thought that I had purchased the photo and print from a professional artist."

"Very affordable and the canvases look GREAT! I love it and I will definitely order from them again!"

"I ordered two canvas prints from my trip to London...they were made, shipped, and delivered way ahead of schedule, and then turned out amazing!
Thank you!

"I was very pleased with the quality and price of the product and also the online ordering process."

"I am pleased with the 30 x 40 canvas from easy care ordered and received last week. I would highly recommend easy care to anyone."

"Easy...says it all!
Very easy to upload my photo and have it printed on canvas. My canvas looks beautiful hNging on my office wall. I will definitely order from EasyCanvasPrints again.

"The photo prints are really good and well stretched and finished including adding a sawtooth hanger. Thanks. The only problem was that while my address is correct in my order part of the apartment number was not included on your label thus the delivery was delayed and several phone calls to correct the problem. My apartment # is 811 and only 81 was included."

"Fantastic price, fantastic product!

I never ordered something like this before and it couldn't have been easier with their automated system. The final product is even better than I hoped, and they're suggestion for adding a border was spot on.

I don't know how often I'll get canvasses printed, but I'll definitely use them again if I do!

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.