Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

2016-05-22

Beyoooond empressed ????

"After placing my order, I was a little scared the prints wouldn't come out right on the canvas seeing that I got the pics off Facebook, but once I reiceved the package, I was overly satisfied. My boyfriend lost 3 ppl that meant a lot to him all in a short period of time and I wanted to get their pictures on canvas so he can hang. Thinking i wouldn't be satisfied with the results, I prayed it would be a good outcome, and it was. I am extremely excited about giving him this gift and also about placing my next order with bigger frames. Thank you so much easy canvas prints. I will definitely recommend you to my clients! "

This review was modified by Daniesking on May 22 2016 03:49:13 AM

2016-05-21

Wonderful way to present your photos!

"The 3 canvas prints I ordered are excellent and they arrived in a timely manner. The sales and promotions with this company are great. I am very pleased."

This review was modified by Elizabethbarrett on May 21 2016 05:28:28 AM

Lovers Pic

"My girlfriend and I took pictures and decided to get it blown up to an 18 x 24 canvas thinking the picture would come out blurry but they came out more clear than the original!! I'm in love with my new canvas and can't wait to purchase more."

This review was modified by qu33nd on May 20 2016 05:29:34 PM

Perfectly Perfect!!!

"I love my canvas prints from EasyCanvasPrints.com! My 18x20 is so beautiful. I can not wait to hang it on my wall. The canvases are sturdy and well made and the colors are perfect for me!

It was easy ordering them and shipping wasn't bad, although I was impatient for them it seemed to take forever! But it actually was pretty quick!

This review was modified by secburch on May 20 2016 01:59:50 PM

2016-05-20

Easycancvasprints is great !!!

"I love my canvas prints from Easycanvasprints.com !!!!!"

This review was modified by RCS2016 on May 20 2016 08:58:38 AM

Easy Peasy

"I ordered a canvas print for Mother's Day and had it shipped overnight because I'm a last minuter. It didn't get here on time even though I called prior and they promised it would When I received it, it was the wrong canvas. Luckily I called them again and they made it right by refunding me the cost of the overnight shipping (which was over $100) and overnighted a new canvas, My mother didn't get the canvas until a week later, but it was great quality and she understood!"

2016-05-19

Best money spent in a long time.

"Very very happy with my new artwork..."

This review was modified by Pelereal on May 19 2016 06:34:40 PM

2016-05-19

Great price, minor shipping issues

"I was thrilled with the pricing and ease of ordering! I was a tiny bit disappointed that my canvases came with minor (I mean SUPER minor) dings. Literally no one noticed but me, and my gifts were all well received. It appeared that when the canvases were wrapped in plastic, that in a couple of tiny spots, the ink stuck to the wrapper and removed it from the canvas. Again, I want to stress that they were tiny flaws, and everyone was still happy. Certainly nothing I would have returned over. Will definitely use this site again!"

This review was modified by LizBatt on May 19 2016 04:24:20 PM

great customer service

"i ordered 3 canvas prints. customer service contacted me right away to suggest picking another picture because print might be blurry. pictures are great and customer service is good"

This review was modified by 507042650 on May 18 2016 09:14:41 PM

2016-05-18

What a magnificent process!

"A newbie photographer, somewhat successful commercially- I was looking for different ways to exhibit my images. I was a bit hesitant as I am careful about things like cropping and color balance- the product was better than I hoped for. Great color rendition, the crop was EXACTLY as I submitted it, well shipped and timely. Sold the first time I displayed it. Will DEFINITELY order more! "

This review was modified by ESPix on May 18 2016 06:45:42 PM

Amazing as always

"Got my order quick and it's perfect."

This review was modified by Janelle401 on May 18 2016 04:09:23 PM

The Coliseum

"Very satisfied with my order! Made one phone call to change something and it was done and didn't change the ship date. Perfect."

This review was modified by Tnice4u on May 18 2016 09:25:22 AM

2016-05-17

Amazing quality and great service!!

"I have looked everywhere for an economic option to purchase quality canvas prints, and am so happy I found easycanvasprints.com!! I was skeptical at the cost at first, there was no way I could get my canvas for under $30? BUT, it was true. The canvas was beautiful, and was shipped ASAP.
I will use this company for every canvas I need!!!!!

2016-05-17

Barbados Darkened

"I am not happy with the outcome of my picture-to-canvass. The product was darker than the original photo causing it to look very overcast and dim. Not happy to the point that I will not use it, selling in a garage sale."

This review was modified by Gittens on May 17 2016 05:01:40 AM
Rep reply posted May-17-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about your new canvas print! We will gladly review and reprint if the issue can be resolved!

If interested, please send me a direct email with photos of the canvas print so that my Art team may review. Once the review process is complete, we'll discuss your options. Thanks very much!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

2016-05-16

5 STAR RATING - ALMOST

"I have had nothing but a great experiences since ordering from easycanvasprints.
With one exception with two damaged prints.
However after contacting them about the two prints, with-in 8 days they were reprinted and delivered.
At no cost...

I like their work and their customer service is the best. Cordial and friendly.

This review was modified by Piomats on May 16 2016 04:10:44 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.