Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"I ordered 2 canvas prints and they are both beautiful! The quality is great, the colors are bright and I am very happy with them. I will definitely be ordering again."

"UPS messed up my shipping and one of my three canvas prints fell out. Easy Canvas Prints sent me out a replacement at no cost and right away. My prints look great and a hanging guide was included with my order."

"First time I have one of my prints enlarged,won't be the last...very happy with the outcome :)"

"Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in the quality of the canvas photos (2) that I ordered. The color was dull, the canvas was a bit loose, and one was very blurry. The digital images I sent were very crisp and of high quality so I'm not sure why this happened. I am reordering them from someone else. So, the "great deal" is actually costing me much more. "

"Looks great. Delivered quickly. Highly recommend. "

"Excellent product, and customer service! Prints are consistently perfect. I had uploaded a picture that was not of best quality and instead of processing, I
was notified and the order put on hold. I have ordered several prints and they are shipped timely. Wonderful company!!

"I can't believe how easy getting my favorite pictures printed on canvas is! I absolutely love the prints and they make great gifts!"

"Been wanting to display some personal artwork for years, but have put it off. Easycanvasprints made it simple and affordable. Thank you."

"This canvas was wrapped on all side... unlike another company I used which only wrapped the sides. The canvas was nice heavy weight with good picture reproduction. I was very happy with this artwork and have ordered a second item which is now in production, Would tell others to use this company to get a nice canvas to hang and enjoy."

"I purchased a number of large canvasses for my small business. I thought I was taking a risk since I had no way of seeing the finished product but I was happily surprised. The canvasses are beautiful and high quality. I cried when I opened up the first one. I'll be ordering more soon."

"I chose this site because they offered custom sizes, and they showed you in relation to a couch, what it would look like. Plus you could choose your edging, finishes etc. I was astounded by the quality of the canvases. They were solid and crisp. I will be ordering again and again and again! Awesome products."

"Canvas turned out great. Took longer than I would of liked to get them to my house. I ordered on June 28 and delivered on July 15."

"Fantastic prints, excellent quality. Happy with customer service and shipping speed, the only hiccup was the lack of good packaging for the canvas prints I ordered. No padding of any kind, just three prints sliding around in a thin cardboard sleeve. The "box" was damaged when it arrived and two of the canvases had been rubbed white on corners. I was able to touch them by dabbing on a bit of paint - I doubt anyone will notice once they're on the wall. Overall, a good experience and a quality product. I'll order again but would encourage Easy Canvas Prints to charge an extra dollar for shipping and improve ther packaging."

"I ordered a black and white canvas print and it looks excellent (contrast / clarity). I will use them again for my next print."

"This was a very good deal! The wrap turned out great!"

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.