Easycanvasprints.com Reviews - easycanvasprints.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.55/10 1,869 reviews

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,869)

"Easy to use website with tons of options. Great pricing. Finished product was better than I ever expected it would be!
Has given me an incentive to look at other photos and thinking about making more canvas prints.

"I saw a canvas at a store and really liked it, but I wanted a not so typical off the shelf print. So I did a bit of online browsing and found that the print I wanted was well over $200+ I then stumbled upon Easycanvasprints.com and found that I could have my own custom print made. I thought it was great because not only will my picture be unique and one of a kind, but it was significantly cheaper by over 50%. At first a was a bit skeptical because I stumbled upon Easycanvasprints.com because of a Google ad that pinned it to the top of my search. So I did some price comparisons vs other sites I found online and sure enough easycanvasprints.com was the cheapest of them all. I thought maybe for lack of price I would pay for it in quality. I eventually took the plunge and order my print. It finally arrived on April 14, eleven days after I ordered it. I opened it and was relieved that it was not only what I had hoped for, but more. I finally hung it up last night and I can't stop starting at it. I'm very happy about the quality of the print and it end up better than I expected. I showed it to my brother and now he wants to order his own prints. I will definitely be recommended easycanvasprints.com to any of my friends that are interested.

The only downside I would say about my order is that the wooden frame that came with my stretched canvas wasn't put together perfectly. I had mine stretched on a 1.5" frame and the middle support bar when nailed together the nail sticks out. I'm kind of ocd, but you'll never see the nail once you hang it up. It's just me nit picking at it, cause it just bothers me knowing it's there. No big deal really.

"Great product and great high quality prints at an affordable price. Love giving these canvases as a gift!"

"My canvas picture is BEAUTIFUL! Great quality. I will definitely use this company again!"

"I bought it as a gift they loved it!! I would love to order again Thanks!!!!"

"This company is great! I have been looking for reasonably priced, high quality canvas prints, and I have definitely found them with Easy Canvas Prints. Quick delivery, super friendly/easy to get in touch with customer service. One of my prints came out blurry, and they allowed me to upload a new picture and get it reprinted at no cost. I can't say enough great stuff about this company! They definitely have a customer for life."

"Couldn't be happier - from start to finish - excellent online shopping experience!!"

"I have tried a couple of different canvas printing websites besides Easy Canvas Prints and there is no comparison in quality and overall customer service! I will use nothing but Easy Canvas Prints from now on without fail. Thanks for great prices and great products!"

"Easy canvas has exceeded my expectations, as a professional photographer, and a customer. Their products are of the highest quality and turn around is the best! Their shipping procedures are professional and things come undamaged!"

"The works are beautiful! Thanks so much for providing my business concerns. Thanks for the lower pricing I found with your efforts."

"I would like to highly recommend Kelly Moran for a promotion. When I think of great customer service, I usually think of Chick-Fil-A, but I can gladly say that Easy Canvas Prints now joins those ranks thanks to Kelly. Customer service is about relating to the customers in a way that places the company representatives in the shoes of the consumer. Why? Because representatives of any company are consumers of another. Kelly was very informative and even complimented my design, which in and of itself seems like a small gesture of good service. Sometimes the smallest actions are the biggest to others. #BeTheCustomer"

"I"m very impressed with Easycanvasprints.com. I was hesitant to make my first order, but saw good reviews and decided to go ahead. My canvas arrived well before I expected it. I love the option for original color, black and white, or that antique black and white look. It turned out like I expected... great quality. :) I will definitely buy from them, again."

"I have had several photographs printed on canvas with Easy Canvas Prints. The last one was from a professional photographers photo shoot and it was beautiful. We've given these for gifts as well as decorated our home. Great value-great price and fabulous coupons."

"I LOVE Easy Canvas and am so glad I "discovered" them online!! I have been extremely happy with each order I have gotten from them and they've made very special gifts for people (& some for myself!) I have taken a couple of the canvases I've had made in to work to show my co-workers and people have exclaimed over them and asked for the website to make their own. They often have good sales that include free shipping and I jump on those opportunities! They also complete the canvases and ship them very quickly and it great packaging to protect them properly!! None have taken anywhere near as long as the shipping timeline gives; most I've had within a week of my order date! I am very impressed with this company and their service, and will definitely continue to use them in the future!"

"i really like how my pictures turned out on the canvas prints."