Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

Great Quality at a Great Price - Needs Better Packaging

"I love the canvas I ordered and look forward to ordering from Easy Canvas Prints again. The only thing I would love to see is better packaging. My canvas certainly had a rough journey and I was shocked (pleasantly) that there was only a small cosmetic issue. There was a cut that was small enough and in a shadowy area of the print that I didn't bother returning, but could have been avoided with sturdier packing materials."

This review was modified by Pammyjo on August 24 2016 01:31:44 PM

Awesome and fast

"Was so impressed with the quality of the canvass"

This review was modified by cynthiadz on August 24 2016 11:53:28 AM

Great product!

"It turned out beautifully!! Just wish I could have gotten it in a larger size. "

FANTASTIC JOB!

"Such an easy transaction with beautiful results! We are very pleased as the canvas purchased is going to be a gift. The clarity is perfect. From the time I ordered online to the time recieved via UPS was just about 2 weeks. We had checked with a local business and the cost was much higher and the time frame much longer. Will definitely use this company again."

This review was modified by aemcclung on August 24 2016 05:14:02 AM

Cute family pics

"The canvases came out beautiful and it didn't take king to come in. "

Wedding Perfection

"I ordered two prints from easycanvasprints and both turned out perfectly! I really enjoyed the quality of my prints. They came out great. Also, they had a great package for the product. I was worried about the pouring rain on my print and their packaging stood up to the weather. Would definitely recommend!"

easy enough

"process was simple enough. had a couple size issues that were basically my fault. i will use them again with different specs."

The Love Does Not Extend to Packaging -- HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"This company sells themselves as having a "Customer Love Team"...well after receiving the first set of orders with all the product damaged by not providing any protection such as corner gussets or edge guards, with only some very thin shrink wrap around the canvas products and then packaged in oversize boxes that allowed for racking during shipment, I found no love for their packaging team. I contacted customer service. Provided extensive photos showing the torn outer boxes and each canvas with damage to the edges and corners. They offered to reprint the order and insured that they would be individually packaged and care would be taken to insure no shipping damage would occur. Second shipment arrived with even worse damage than the first. Same packaging issues, severe racking during shipment, outer boxes torn, all canvases were damaged. Finally demanded a refund and I will never use this company again for canvas prints or any other products based on their care in packaging."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hello! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience. Especially seeing as you received damaged canvas prints the first and second time around. I certainly understand your frustration.

Thank you for your feedback as our production team reviews every reprint or refund claim that we file due to damage caused by packaging procedures. We're constantly looking for ways to improve and your review helps us get there. New shrink wrap tunnels and boxing processes are just the beginning.

I hope you'll reach out to us if you have any additional comments or concerns. Thank you.

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

2016-08-23

Great quality & fast turnaround time!

"I had a photo printed on canvas 16x20 & it turned out better than I imagined! A friend thought I'd actually gotten it painted (though this is in part because I tweaked the photo in Photoshop to make it look more like a painting). Either way, I love it! Wish I'd gotten it in a bigger size, though. And it arrived really quickly!"

This review was modified by Eochi on August 23 2016 11:40:06 AM

Get what you'd expect

"I used high end professional pictures and my smaller canvas' turned out great. I ordered one of the larger sizes and unfortunately it is a bit blurry, but overall for the price I am very happy with these products. I paid like $60 for something that could costs well over 600. I have a canvas I ordered through our photographer that is obviously of higher quality but its only 60% the size and was nearly $400 so overall Im happy with my canvases and will be ordering more."

packaging is poor

"we received 3 canvas prints packaged together and most of the corners were rubbed off and looked horrible. got 3 more as a replacement thinking they would package them better, but still rubbed off. not happy!"

Rep reply posted Aug-23-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hello,

We are terribly sorry this happened again! I have requested to have additional packaging for the reprint. We will get this taken care of for you right away!

I have sent you a direct email with further information. If you have any further questions, please let me know and I would be happy to help.
I hope the reprint turns out perfect for you! Have a wonderful day! :)

Wannabe Artist

"I was able to covert some prints onto large canvases and now have art on my walls that I would not normally be able to afford. Printing photos of special friends or occassions on the smaller canvases have made wonderful gifts."

This review was modified by Suschris on August 22 2016 10:41:37 PM

So Happy!

"I just bought a house with a LOT of wall space. I decided to take some of my vacation photos (sun, landscapes) and do wall of canvas prints. I wasn't sure how I would like canvas, so I ordered 3 canvasses to check it out. I loved them!! They look great without a frame, the photo is exactly as sent pixel-wise. I liked them so much I immediately ordered 10 more plus a 30"x40" and a custom 40"x40". My only problem is that I am so excited to receive them that I hate to wait! "

This review was modified by quetoo on August 22 2016 08:44:44 PM

Easy and fast

"Turned out really well. came in faster then expected. very happy"

No Complaints

"Great price, received item quickly, looked great."

This review was modified by bwest96 on August 22 2016 04:41:51 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,515 merchant members.