Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-07-26

Best Surprise Anniversary Present!

"Great deal and fast processing! Will likely purchase a couple more soon!! I haven't given the gift yet, but from what I can see it looks perfect just like it showed online! Came wrapped and securely packaged, a huge plus ❤️ Love the discounts as well, I would not be able to buy such a large piece without them!!"

Happy wife happy life!!

"I ordered 2,18"x24" canvas' for my wedding as my guest book! I am SO HAPPY with how they turned out and EVERYONE loved them!!!!! The picture quality was absolutely perfect!!!! Will recommend to everyone I know!!!! "

Priceless

"I had a canvas done of my son and three grandchildren at my grandson's baseball game , all four were leaning againist the backstop.
It's priceless ,I love it .Great price and great job ,thank you so much
Will for sure order again
Grandma

SOOOO helpful

"I have ordered from Easy Canvas Prints twice. The first time, as I was creating my canvas, I called them to get some assistance and they helped me through the ordering process(apparently I chose the wrong size canvas for my size picture and they were very helpful)"

This review was modified by Ugafans2 on July 26 2016 04:41:55 PM

It's Like Seeing the View Again With My Own Eyes

"Easycanvasprints.com creates quality canvas prints with a simple step-by-step ordering process to guide you. I ordered the 18" x 24" gallery (1.5) wrapped canvas and couldn't be happier with how it turned out! The photo was taken with an iPhone 6 on my recent trip to Colorado and I was nervous about the quality in terms of enlarging it, but the photo quality is fantastic."

Will order again

"If you're looking for a great gift or just ordering canvas to decorate your home, Easy Canvas is a great option. The prices are great and the three canvases I ordered turned out well (considering the fact that the images I gave them were not high quality). USPS made an error when shipping the package I'd ordered and Easy Canvas was easy to get in touch with; they quickly and professionally remedied the problem, despite the fact that it was not their own fault. My only caution would be that the edges of my canvas were a little loose. Regardless, I was impressed and will order again."

This review was modified by kbed on July 26 2016 08:52:05 AM

Super prints!

"I ordered two canvas prints of a photo from a trip last year and they came out just great. Very good quality print, well framed, all the hardware to hang up. Will definitel be ordering from easycanvasprints again!"

Easy-peasy!

"My first time ordering canvas prints. Website super easy to use. I love the prints! Shipped faster than estimated and well packaged. Highly recommend."

Practically perfect prints...

"this service was prompt and fast and the canvas is exactly as the original a lovely print ready to hang on my wall!"

Disapointed :(

"I was very excited to recive my order but when it finally arrived, I was very disappointed because they don't look to professional they have paint stains and the quality is very poor I really don't like the way they look. is there a way i can return them?"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hi!

I'm so sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your recent order! I located your order and did a quick review to see what could have been the cause. It turns out that the marks seen in your canvas prints are actually present in the photos provided. As such, they will be included in the print unless you ask our Art team to remove them for an additional fee.

I've included my email address below. Please feel free to email me and I will send copies of the images you uploaded that show these marks. If you have higher quality images, we can reprint all three for just the cost of shipping. In this scenario we will cover the cost of materials, labor, and printing!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

2016-07-24

Super easy, super fast, super cool

"I tried Easycanvasprints.com for the first time recently and couldn't have been more impressed - the ordering process was simple, fast and convenient. I uploaded my photo in a snap and before I knew it, I had a beautiful, original high-quality piece of art to place in my home! The quality of the canvas was excellent, the printing flawless and the packaging done with care. Easycanvasprints.com is now my go-to for cool, original artwork that will help make my house my home :)"

This review was modified by mazers on July 24 2016 03:57:29 PM

Perfect, not perfect.

"The picture, in the online gallery, was perfect. However, when it was received it was very pixilated. The picture shouldn't have been printed in such a large size, but because it looked perfect in the review we didn't think it would be a problem.
I will purchase again, but would not get that size picture.

Awesome Artwork

"I had some of my photographs from our travels put on canvas to decorate a couple of rooms we were redecorating. It was so exciting for me."

Beautiful Work & Splendid Customer Service

"I ordered a canvas print of my pets and it was done beautifully by EasyCanvasprints.com. The colors are very vivid and the picture looks beautiful featured in my living room. I plan to order other canvas prints. Their customer service is also excellent, as they updated me throughout the process. Thank you!"

Great customer service

"I received a print that I was disappointed with - I felt the print colors were not the same as the original print I uploaded to the site and was much too dark. I contacted the customer service department and they kept in touch with me - even during the 4th of July weekend - to make it right. I received a new print that I am totally satisfied with. THANK YOU"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.