Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easycanvasprints.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-11

Love the Prints

"Love Easy Canvas Prints. I order a lot of prints and always come to easy print "

2017-04-04

So easy, even I can do it!

"Not much of an "order online" human but was so simple that I gave it a try. Ended up ordering 3 canvases! The sale was incredible too. Best experience & wonderful product. I highly recommend to all. "

2017-04-03

Unacceptable Packaging but problem fixed

"I spent over 100$ with easy canvas and ordered 6 prints. The shipping time was fine and tracking good also, but wow packaging was completely terrible! All 6 of my prints were stuffed in one box, not individually wrapped or even secured. They were sliding all over each other and scratched the edges on 4 of them. There wasn't even any foam or padding of any sort protecting them during shipping. They were in an opened bag on a large piece of cardboard sliding all over themselves. Would take 1 min. to wrap them in foam and tape to protect during shipping but easy canvas doesn't even do that.
EDIT: so the customer service is very good. Although my canvasas were damaged in shipping they are shipping me all new prints free of charge .

2017-04-01

Beautiful prints

"I have ordered several times. Every print is high quality and always lend themselves to interesting conversations."

2017-03-30

Great Company

"There was an issue with a print that I received but they immediately replaced it. No questions askedQ"

2017-03-30

great product, great service

"I have ordered from them twice now, and each time the product looks great and it arrives quickly. The 2nd time I ordered, one of my photos was too low resolution and they contacted me to make sure I wouldn't receive a poor product. I sent them a higher resolution photo and it did not even delay the order. Their customer service was quick and friendly."

2017-03-29

Great pic

"Very good quality, and service"

2017-03-27

Awesome experience!

"My new favorite provider for print services of my artwork. Affordable, fast and convenient website.

Was too easy to upload my work, make edits and get exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

2017-03-23

Great Product

"Ordered some canvas prints as a gift. The process was fast easy and they were shipped to me quickly. The canvas prints turned out fantastic, very clear and the quality was exceptional. I am golden for the rest of the year."

2017-03-14

Valentine's Day was a Hit!

"I used Eascanvasprints for a Valentine's day gift for my boyfriend. He loved it! Great Quality, and I loved the price."

2017-03-11

Great Service and Quality Print!

"I had a great experience with placing me order with EasyCanvasPrints.com! I ordered a 16x20 canvas print and it can out great! Will order again. Thanks."

2017-03-07

Great work!

"I printed a gorgeous skyline of Tampa and it came out great! I really appreciate the sales you have. It allowed me to get a larger size. "

2017-03-03

My go-to custom canvas company

"Perfect every time! I currently have 4 canvas and plan on ordering more. Great deal and great service!"

2017-03-03

Awesome Sauce

"Great customer service and great shipping and packing. Everything was well cared for.

I have printed several pictures to hang in the office for wall art.

2017-03-02

Memories will last a lifetime

"Thank you for capturing our family and displaying it on your beautiful canvas! I love it!!"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easycanvasprints.com is not a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!