Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
2017-01-18

Didn't know I was that good!

"Had a pic on my phone that a friend loved. Asked if I could get it enlarged for a house warming gift for him. The print is 100 times better than I thought could be. You folks are awesome! Great service, excellent turn around time. Thanks for making me look like a great photographer!"

This review was modified by Mjmtigger on January 20 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-01-17

Quick, great quality, right price

"It came fast, looked great and was a very reasonable price."

This review was modified by dmg332 on January 19 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Everything I Expected and More!

"The canvases I ordered were beautiful and great quality. The pictures I sent were of average quality and they made them beautiful. Thank you! I will order more soon. I have already ordered five! "

This review was modified by Tracylobberecht on January 19 2017 05:00:02 PM

Unbelievable quality and value

"I had 2 photos of my children printed to canvas. The pictures were taken by a phone. I truly did not expect the prints to be so clear and vibrant and I was greatly surprised by the quality . I plan to order again. "

This review was modified by Cannonmac5 on January 19 2017 04:30:02 PM

2017-01-17

"Love it! Great quality and arrived Quicker than expected too!"

This review was modified by Nina_belfertyler on January 19 2017 04:15:03 PM

Great prints!

"Ordered 2 and they both came fast and look great!"

This review was modified by carolinegaljour on January 19 2017 01:00:03 PM

Pleasantly Surprised

"I really wasn't expecting such a great quality of work! The colors are very bright and the details are also very sharp. the photo they had to work with was kind of small, so I wasn't sure it would come out nice. Now all of my siblings want one!!!"

This review was modified by JuanitaTorres on January 19 2017 11:00:03 AM

Great for the money

"Quick shipping. good quality. Got more value than i expected."

This review was modified by rdw1951 on January 19 2017 09:45:01 AM

Highly recommend

"I recently purchased a large canvas print. I used a picture on my trip to Ireland and it looks spectacular! The process was extremely easy. I just uploaded a picture from my computer (iCloud also works) and then ordered. End product looks great. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by Maggieconnors on January 19 2017 07:30:02 AM

No more empty walls

"I'm an artist, so to save money, I'll find myself trying to paint canvases to cover my empty walls. But then I found easycanvasprints.com! Now I can cover my walls with family photos and nostalgic landscapes saving myself time, money and paint!"

This review was modified by AmyBerger on January 19 2017 05:15:01 AM

Review of canvas print

"I was very impressed with the canvas print. The picture looks like a painting. I was also impressed with how fast my order was processed and received by me. The price of the print was competitive but the postage a bit high. The only problem was the hanger was attached at the bottom of the picture instead of the top. Need a little quality control there ."

This review was modified by takespictures on January 18 2017 10:30:02 PM

Keep em coming

"I was more than happy with my canvas prints! I ordered 2 and didn't know what to expect but when I received them I was thrilled. They look so great and everyone that sees them asks where I had them done. I ordered another one as a gift and can't wait to see it. "

This review was modified by Mykids7 on January 19 2017 04:15:02 AM

Very pleased!

"I am very happy with both of my orders. The quality is great. The canvases arrived in perfect condition both times. I will definitely be making a third order."

This review was modified by kennyfiveoh on January 18 2017 05:15:02 PM

Love my prints!

"I was pleasantly surprised as to the quality of the prints. They look great and I will definitely order again. The entire process took about 3 weeks from the time of my order till I received my prints. Also, I needed to order 2 prints and did two separate orders. I asked them to combine them so I could save on shipping charges and they were wonderful in helping me. Great Customer Service!"

This review was modified by lindavjanik on January 18 2017 05:00:01 PM

2017-01-16

"Easy canvas prints are really easy!!! I looked around everywhere and this was fast and affordable! My pictures look so good! "

This review was modified by lauriersmith88 on January 18 2017 04:15:02 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.