Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"This is my second order because of the quality job done with my first canvas order. The image quality and frame construction was excellent. I also like you on-line user interface for creating the order. The order process is well thought out and easy to follow. The interaction and final preview gives one the confidence that the order is being placed correctly. "

"I really thought my prints turned out nice however all three were shipped in the same box. The box was too large and the prints shifted around a lot. Most every corner on all the prints were scrapped. The box was too flimsy - not at all sturdy - and came to me very damaged with broken box corners."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry that your canvases arrived damaged!

We certainly do try to make sure canvases are secure in the box and I can not apologize enough that this was not the case on your order! I would love the opportunity to make this right. Do you mind emailing me photos of the damage to the canvases and box? My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com

I look forward to making this right for you and getting you these amazing photos on canvas un-damaged!

Customer Love Team”

"Love, love Easycanvasprints.com!!! The quality of the picture always is awesome! We have always been extremely happy with each canvas we have ordered and we have ordered many!"

"I am so pleased with this canvas it is exactly what I expected it to look like it is perfect easy to place the order and the shipment was on time if not a day early. I am thrilled with the service and quality and price !!!"

"Better than expected. Very good reproduction of image ... only site I found that could customize the size I needed."

"My experience with Easy Canvas Prints was an excellent one with the first photo on canvas and then took a review of the company to get 50% off with a code. I used the code and it cost more with it than without using it. I have told them about it so hope to get at the lower price."

"First picture that i ordered wasn't good quality enough to make the size i wanted but maker help me understand what i have to do or how i can find good quality picture and im very appropriate it!! I'm gonna need more of canvas so i definitely order again from now on! thank you!"

"I ordered 3 16 x 20 canvases of my daughters wedding.

The expedited shipping was pricey, but that was due to it shipping to Alaska. Received the pics in time frame promised and in good packaging. The pictures were darker than our originals (professional digital proofs). They look ok, but will eventually need to re-do them or have to get a light to shine above them.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry, Janice, that the canvases didn't come out as you expected!

Canvas material can print about 1-2 shades darker than what is seen on screen mainly because they are not backlit. I was able to review your order and did see a bit of darkness to the images but would really love the opportunity to look into this further!

If you wouldn't mind emailing me photos of the canvas, I would like for my art team to review them and see what we can do to make improvements :) My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com

I look forward to seeing if we can get you beautiful canvases to celebrate a wonderful day!

Customer Love Team”

"I love the canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints. The colors and alignment were perfect. I received them in a timely manner. I'm a totally satisfied customer. Thank you."

"They were great from the beginning of the process to the end. Customer Service Rep, Hannah Deal worked closely with me to get the image right for canvas printing and I couldn't be happier with the result.

"I am new customer and was happily surprised to receive an alert mail prompting me that the print quality for the size of canvas print ordered was not good and an advice to review the order ... AWESOME!"

"I really like my canvas. It is great quality, easy download and quickly shipped.
I did have a 50% off deal.

"Very easy to order. Order received as promised and I love it. I ordered 2 prints after receiving one as a gift."

"I LOVE my canvas! I got it for decor in our nursery. It's perfect & looks to be of great quality!"

"My easy print canvases came out great, but if you use a groupon do not expect them to be a priority to the company or done quickly."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-26-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“So glad that you liked your canvas Ryan!

We appreciate your feedback and definitely take it into consideration! I did want to clear something up about groupon orders. We don't prioritize orders based on the promotion code or offer used when placing the order. All orders are given the same delivery options and then placed into a queue based on delivery option selected.

We do try to get orders out as quickly as possible as we know our customers are eagerly anticipating there arrival!

Thank you again for your feedback as we always love hearing from our customers on how we can improve!

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.