Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Just received my first canvas print and it is spectacular! Anybody considering ordering should do so - I would suggest going with the thicker frame and wrap around border - truly a work of art! "

"love love my canvas
i had one issue and customer service helped me stress free

"The buying experience from Easy Canvas Prints is very enjoyable. Ordering on the website was easy. The products arrived in the allotted time and in good shape. The prints are beautiful and good quality. I have purchased 3 prints and will definitely purchase additional prints from Easy Canvas Prints"

"Every thing looks great. It was super easy to make and order my canvas. I would highly recommend this sight to anyone. "

"Very, very good, durable quality. Excellent service with prompt notifications of when the order was received and shipped. Extremely reasonable processing time and very good pricing. This was shipped in a incredibly careful manner with an oversized box and lots of good packing materials. They even included hooks for the wall! I especially like the fact that you can do "off size" prints. I had a panoramic and had it printed on 11" x 36". I could not be more pleased. Definitely recommend."

"The prints were delivered in a timely manner and they were constructed with very high quality. We were more than satisfied. "

"I had an issue with my first order and it was taken care of and resent to me immediately. That was much appreciated as it was a gift for my 82 year old grandmother!"

"Loved my canvas print I ordered! Great, vibrant color and quality and it shipped quickly!"

"Fair prices, pretty good turn around for a mail service.... nice options for frame wrap, border colors, etc.

I wish the editing could have been more robust on the site. I feel that 2 of my 3 canvases are too dark to gift... and I didn't realize that from the website nor was I questioned by email from a customer service rep.

Sadly, those two will be money down the drain. The 3rd one is terrific!

"I was hesitant to order at first because of the low prices but I am so glad I did! The print came quickly and is a great quality print! I will definitely order again!"

"I was very happy with the canvas we ordered"

"Easy canvas was very exceptional! I was extremely satisfied with my canvas. I got the largest size and it looked exactly how it should have and the colours were right on! very pleased. I would use Easy Canvas Prints again for sure. "

"We were very disappointed with the canvas we received.
We ordered an 8x10, and when we uploaded the picture it said it was good, so we didn't think there would be any issues. I was very excited to try this.
However, it did not meet my expectations.
It was very unclear, fuzzy & distorted looking. Not at all what we expected. I was glad we only ordered an 8x10, had we gone bigger it would have been even more unclear and fuzzy. Probably unrecognizable.
I would not waste my money trying this again.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Oh no!! I am so sorry your canvas showed up fuzzy and distorted!

It does look like the resolution was a bit low and you should definitely have been notified! If you would like we can do a reprint at no charge with a higher resolution graphic. Just email me at jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com with the new image and we will get this taken care of!

You can also email me if you have any questions on finding the best resolution for such a wonderful portrait!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Ordered 2 24x36 canvases at an incredible price. Both pics were taken with an iphone 5, so I was a little worried about the quality of the pics blown up. I shouldn't have worried, because the canvases are awesome! My daughter will love these for Christmas! Great communication and fast processing and shipping times from Easycanvasprints.com. Am very pleased with the overall experience and will recommend this company and their products to everyone."

"I thought the process would be a lot harder than it was. EasyCanvasPrints.com's interface made the ordering process smooth and painless."

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.