Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-06-26

Such good quality!

"We received our canvas prints very quickly in the mail and are so happy with them. The colors are vibrant and the quality is great. The pictures fit perfectly on the canvas. Definitely going to get some wedding pictures printed on these canvases!"

This review was modified by Kelseybea on June 26 2016 06:28:02 PM

2016-06-26

Amazing craftmanship!

"Easy Canvas delivered quality work along with true reproduction of my pictures. I highly recommend this company to all."

This review was modified by martyn6 on June 26 2016 04:30:46 PM

Love my Easy Canvas Print

"Order process was easy providing size comparisons and offering numerous options. I especially liked the option to order hanging hardware so that I could hang up my print immediately upon arrival. The packing was superb."

This review was modified by CarlisleSandy on June 25 2016 05:06:42 PM

Really Impressed!!

"Ordering through Easy Canvas Prints was so easy. I just had to upload my picture and make my choices for size, etc. The directions are simple to follow. My order was completed and shipped in a timely fashion. When I opened the box, i just fell in love with it. I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship. It's stunning!! Thank you so much!"

This review was modified by Nancy5115 on June 25 2016 04:35:05 PM

2016-06-25

really easy, really good.

"Easy to upload a large image, canvas came printed very nicely and in great shape. Will use this store again. "

This review was modified by sydweiler on June 25 2016 02:49:28 PM

2016-06-25

There are others better out there

"Decided to try a different canvas seller and am not impressed with the over all outcome. First I found them very slow to ship, while I picked standard shipping of 7 to 10 days it took at least that long to have the item prepared for shipping. Also the canvas photo is in focus and of the proper brightness there are places where there is white showing through on the canvas especially in the corners where the ink came off during mounting on the frame. The folds in the corners also are not tight to the frame"

This review was modified by doglb on June 25 2016 02:09:36 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hi!

We appreciate the feedback provided and would be happy to review further to ensure you are satisfied. Our standard shipping time-frame is actually 10-12 business days. Deliveries normally take place on the expected delivery date, but can be early depending on overall volume. It appears your order delivered on the expected delivery date of 6/23. As for the issues with rubbed corners and folds/staples on the back - I would be happy to help! If you'd like, just send me photos of those issues to move forward and let me know if you have any additional concerns. Thanks very much!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_CLT@easycanvasprints.com”

Quality!!!

"I received notifications about when I would receive my package. It was securely wrapped; the quality pf the print was excellent. And I love the deals they continuously offer! Very Happy to see my photography work printed! "

Where's my canvas

"I paid the extra money for rush delivery giving a date no canvas and cost me a lot more money might as well used normal delivery already two days over and shows dispatch not been update very disappointed that they have not done what they promise will not be using again and look forward to my canvas arriving so I can then update you about quality they is no contact number available in uk only a number in America "

Rep reply posted Jun-28-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for providing this feedback. I'm terribly sorry that your order was delayed and did not arrive by the requested date. I understand we have since processed a refund for your shipping costs. Please make sure to let us know if there are any issues with the finished product! We are based in the United States along with our Customer Love Team, so we do not have anyone available in the UK. Apologies!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_CLT@easycanvasprints.com”

One word... STUNNING!

"My husband is impossible to shop for. So, this father's Day, I decided to try Easy Canvas. We just purchased our first home, and it's much larger than our last home we were renting so of course - we need more decorations. I figured it'd kill two birds with one stone. I ordered 4 pictures (of our little boys from this past summer) and got them turned into 8 x 8 canvases. I'm not going to lie, I decided to go with the smallest, cheapest ones available just in case they turned out poorly... Big mistake! They are absolutely stunning. The quality is amazing! My only regret is ONLY getting the 8 x 8 size.. They're smaller than I had envisioned (but again, my fault for ordering small) but I really cannot rave enough about how beautiful they turned out! This is my first order and not even remotely my last! "

This review was modified by Sam.lehman87 on June 24 2016 08:14:22 PM

Jumping for joy!

"I received my canvas today and it looks great! It is perfect for the space. It shows my kids in a perfect moment and I couldn't be happier. The only negative is the the canvas corner ripped through the plastic wrap covering it and was slightly uncovered. Overall I am very happy and look forward to ordering another canvas in the future."

This review was modified by kel78mc on June 24 2016 07:36:55 PM

Beautiful Art!

"I love turning my pictures into a beautiful canvas to display. The detail is great & the overall product is perfect. "

This review was modified by Marcie83 on June 24 2016 07:36:06 PM

Smiles then tears

"Everytime I give a canvas print from this vendor, first I get smiles and then the tears. It's because the canvas is such a great gift and the product has always been great. I will order from you guys all the time when I need a very personal gift."

Best Ever!

"I have used several other canvas print companies but this is by far the best finished products I have ever received
The customer service is so good I had one art rep give me all the info about pixels etc to be sure my photos came out high quality. Honestly couldn't recommend any higher they are the Best. Really good quality and great to work with, don't hestitate!!!!

Art for My Book

"I am a children book author and wanted some of the pages on canvas. Easy Canvas Prints did a fantastic job!"

Great prices, great quality

"I've loved everything I've ordered from them so far. Gorgeous large canvases, even from phone pics! "

This review was modified by Photogirl7 on June 24 2016 03:56:10 PM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.