• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10

"1st time buyer @ Easycanvasprints. Had ?'s. Called Customer Service. Service excellent! Answered my ?'s; walked me through the process. Rec'd pkg sooner than expected. Image exceptional! Beautiful colors; true to digital image sent. Would definitely recommend to family/friends and will buy again!"

"I ordered two canvases and one was not done correctly, i called the customer service number and spoke with Janey and she offered to immediately replace the photo and redo it correctly. I received the canvas a week later and it was perfect! Not only was I satisfied but I received excellent customer service from Janey and that is what really counts when you don't receive what you expected.
Thanks for allowing me to express that!
Sylvia

"My prints look great! Since they will be exhibited in a gallery I wish they didn't have the company logo, bar code and size on the back. I struggled to remove those."

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback! We actually just launched a new option to include a Dust Cover, which will be attached to the back-side of the canvas. This would cover up our company logo, bar code, and size, so it sounds like this could work nicely for your needs! :)”

"Thank you Easy Canvas Prints, I've now ordered three prints for my home and
I Love Them!!!
I will be back! ;-)

"Well done, nice print, delivered fast and in time."

"I placed an order with Easy Canvas Prints that turned out to be a big mess, due to my fault. After placing a phone call to Easycanvasprints and expressing my unhappiness with the picture, they corrected the problem immediately, at no expense to me. I cannot say enough about their customer service. They were so quick to respond and worked with me until I was completely satisfied with my new picture. It's hard to find a company that provides the customer service this one does. "

"Love, love, love these canvases! I have ordered some for my family, friends, and myself. They come back looking awesome and the prices are reasonable. I plan on purchasing alot more in the future!"

"Absolutely love my canvas, which is the second one I have ordered! They are hanging in my husband office waiting room, and he gets endless compliments. The quality for the price is better than any other place going, I will definitely be ordering more."

"I was very pleased with the quality of the print as well as the quick delivery"

"Ordering was easy and my canvas picture turned out beautifully. You can tell the materials are a good grade and the wood is quite heavy- nice quality. It took awhile to ship, longer than I thought it would, but for the great price (groupon) and nice quality it was worth it to wait a little longer to get it. Would definitely order again."

"I was especially pleased with the quality of the print, the canvas, and especially the frame. Other companies have sent me gallery wraps with frames that are out of square and out of plane (and told me that what was sent to me was within their manufacturing standards)! My print is both square and flat, and my photo looks wonderful!"

"Excellent service and excellent QUALITY!!! Thank you kindly and looking forward to more frames from you!"

"We have ordered several times from this company. Typically our experience has been great. The canvas is great quality, the frame is excellent quality. The value is exceptional. We did however, just receive a canvas where there were many red tones in the photo & it was printed with an orange undertone. Skin tones were a bit to orange, etc.

For the most part, however, this is not our typical experience.

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for posting your feedback for us, Jamie Lynn! I'm so glad that you generally have a wonderful experience with us! That being said, I would love to look into your most recent order.

When you get the chance, can you please take a few photos of the front of the affected prints? Pictures taken in natural light tend to display the colors best. At that time, I will work with my art team to see if reprinting will fix the color issue & where to go from there! :)

If you have any questions along the way, I would be more than happy to help. Have a great Tuesday!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team
kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

"Needed a little help with cropping the picture so I called customer service. The representative was very helpful and knowledgeable. I LOVE the way the picture came out and get many compliments. Waiting for the next perfect pic so I can order the next one! "

"I love these! Easy to create, great quality, well package, quick turn around. I have these all over my house. "

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.