Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

"We love the canvas prints we ordered. Getting the black sides really made out prints stand out. When people see them they think we purchased the prints, not that we "took" the photos! It is a great conversation pierce and reminds us of our Europe trip every day. "

"Easycanvasprints allowed us to make an 8x8 canvas print of one of our favorite pictures from our wedding. We were worried that the texture of the canvas would cause some of the resolution in our photograph to be lost, but that didn't happen. We love our little canvas print and love to show it to all the friends we know. "

"It was very easy to use and the canvas turned out beautiful!"

"Very fast service, easy to interface with site. Product delivered exactly as advertised, very good quality, especially for the price. Will do business with again. (Product - 16x20 canvas, gallery wrap)"

"Excellent color and quality. It was shipped in relatively quick turn around time. Very pleased."

"Got this as a gift for my parents, mom cried so you know it was good..."

"I wish I could say my print turned out great but it did not. The framing was great but the photo I sent in ended up a big blurry mess when it arrived in the 11x14 size. It was a surprise birthday gift of a portrait of my son & his girlfriend and it was too late to send it back. He opened the gift and was not super excited to see their faces so blurry. I just wish it had been clearer. Since your prices are so good I cannot complain about that and we will keep the canvas print anyway. Thanks and we may still try to use your service again."

"I like everything about the picture, if time between order and reciept of picture could be reduced that would be my only recommendation. "

"My order was very easy to place. My picture was sent with speed and very nice protective packaging. The quality was very good and I am a very happy customer. Will order again soon."

"I received a code to receive a free 8 1/2 x 11 canvas so I decided to try the website out. It was very user friendly and easy to upload my picture for creation of the canvas. The shipping was fairly fast. I do like the canvas, although there were a few dirt marks around the edges when I opened the package - not sure if that will be an all the time occurrence, but overall I was pleased with the results."

"I am thrilled with the resulting canvas print, a huge 24" x 36" framed outdoor scene. The quality of the work is excellent, and I couldn't be more pleased. The only minor defect was that somehow, probably in packing, one rear corner of the frame was slightly chipped and the small rubber bumper was missing. The box it came in was in pristine condition, so I don't think it happened during shipment."

"The process for uploading pictures is very easy. I liked the different options for sizes and also wraps. While I always like to receive items as fast as possible, I do understand that these items are custom made. And this was my second order. Both the first and the second were great quality and I have been very pleased. "

"This was super easy to order and adjust, the order arrived in a very timely manner and looks great!"

"The picture was great. Sturdy and well done. Order was delivered ahead of schedule. "

"Great product for reasonable price!"

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.