• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10

"Beautiful quality and fast shipping. What more can anyone ask for? "

"I had ordered 2 canvas prints and one came out great, the other came out to dark. I emailed the care dept telling them I was unhappy with the quality. They redid the print, at no charge, and it came out great. Nicole Clt was absolutely wonderful - checking in with me throughout the entire process of redoing the print. I would highly recommend this company and their customer service!"

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“We're so happy to hear of your wonderful experience with us, Dawn! Nicole is such an asset to our team & I will absolutely pass along your kind words to her. :)

We hope that the reprint looks perfect! Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Thank you for posting your feedback for us!!”

"This was intended as an Anniversary gift for my wife. There was a crease in the image which was immediately pointed out by my wife (to my disappointment). It wasn't visible from behind the canvas so its hard to tell when it occurred."

“Good morning,

I'm so sorry that your canvas arrived with a crease! I can see why this would be rather disappointing, especially since this was an anniversary gift. I cannot apologize enough for this, but I would love to help!

At your convenience, can you take a photo that displays this flaw, then send this my way? If you still have the box available, can you please send a picture of this, as well?

Once I receive your pictures, I will make sure that this canvas gets reprinted & reshipped right away! I know that this does not make up for the initial disappointment, but I will do everything that I can do get this corrected moving forward.

I hope you enjoy your day & I look forward to hearing from you!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team
kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

"Excellent quality prints, great value and service from this vendor. Their website and order process is simple and easy to understand. I highly recommend trying them out!"

"Ordering was VERY easy. Shipping was fast., and packaging was incredible. there is no way a print can be damaged in the shipping process.

The only issue is I ordered my prints with black edges. One was wrapped with a little of the black visible on the front-top and a little of the black is visible on the front-bottom the second print. The next prints I ordered will not be edged.

I will order more prints. Overall I was VERY satisfied.

"My last print was crooked."

“Good morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this! We would never want you to be stuck with a less-than perfect canvas, so I'd love to help get this corrected!

At your convenience, can you please take a photo of the front of your canvas, then send this my way? From there, I can work to make sure that we get this fixed right away. :)

I do apologize for the disappointment, but I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team
kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

"I've ordered 5 orders so far and always happy! "

"very satisfied with my canvas prints! They look Beautiful in my home!"

"Finished product is exactly what I hoped for!"

"I love my prints!!! They are more perfect than I hoped for! Thank you!"

"Received wrong order, mothers present was then late. Extremely rude customer service representative, he was completely unsympathetic of the situation. Was refunded but felt there was No understanding, will think twice about using these services again."

Rep reply posted Sep-01-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I'm incredibly sorry to hear of your experience! This shipping error should have never occurred, and I apologize for this error on our behalf. Also, I'm very sorry that the representative was not sympathetic to your situation! We always want to create the best customer experience and I cannot apologize enough that in this instance, we certainly fell short. We appreciate your feedback so much, as this is really helpful information for us to ensure we prevent these issues from occurring again in the future.

I do see that we were able to reprint & reship your order, along with refunding you in full. I'm very glad that this was done! Still, I'm so sorry for the troubles that you experienced.

Thank you for posting your honest feedback for us. I hope that the canvas still made lovely gift for your mother!”

"I am absolutely thrilled with my six canvas prints!!! EasyCanvasPrints did a fabulous job and I have already recommended them to friends. The canvases actually exceeded my expectations. I'm currently going through my photos to select a few more to have done. Also, the packaging they shipped in was excellent."

"Not only did my order arrive early, I was very pleased with it!"

"Good flexibility in formatting pictures.
Great price points.
Well priced complementary products.
Shipment arrived in good time.
I hope to get the same service on a consistent basis.

"This was the first time ordering from Easycanvasprints.com and the quality of the finished product, ease of ordering and promptness was excellent. We had taken a trip to Italy and had many pictures to choose from to try putting on canvas. We chose a picture of the Coliseum and were blown away when we received the canvas in the mail. We will definitely be using Easy canvas again!"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.