Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"I ordered from Easy Canvas because I had an odd size cropping that wasn't working on my usual company's website. And the sale price was a great deal. The picture turned out as expected. Packaging was exceptionally good.

"I absolutely love the products that I have purchased through Easy Canvas Prints. The prices are not too high and the product is great! "

"Easycanvasprints.com did a great job on my canvas order. I will use their services in the future."

"Your prices and the quality of the canvas print is great."

"First time ordering with this company. LOVE how my canvas turned out. I will definitely order from them again. "

"I love my photo to canvas prints from Easycanvasprints! The prices are reasonable and the quality is great! I ordered six prints in all and they arrived quickly. I will definitely be ordering again!"

"I was very pleased with the canvases I ordered. There were several options when ordering that made it possible to have the most attractive canvas of my photos. I liked that I could see how each option would affect my photo. Best of all, the price was much lower than any other place I could find. I am very satisfied!"

"The ordering process is simple. The quality is excellent. When I made a mistake your customer service department was overly helpful. When you made a mistake your customer service people were incredibly helpful. This has been my best website experience. Thanks!"

"I love easycanvasprints.com! The prints are easy to order and customer service is excellent!"

"Found this company via Google search. No prior experience nor web reviews. Knew I was taking a chance and delighted to have found this company. Web site is easy to use and company does everything they promised -- even delivered BEFORE promised date. Product is excellent. Does not get any better than that!"

"Easycanvasprints.com was excellent I ordered a canvas print from the and accidentally order the wrong size, when I called them their customer service was excellent. They changed my order without having to change my delivery date. The print even arrived earlier then my expected delivery date! The print was excellent and I would highly recommend them to friends and family!!"

"I have ordered quite a few canvas portraits from Easycanvasprints. They have been wonderful to work with and their product is very nice."

"This site is amazing! I will definitely use them again!!!

The site is extremely user friendly and the process and shipping was so fast I couldn't believe it!

"Great quality, excellent customer service. Will use again"

"The front edges of my canvas already look worn. Right out of the box. I think it's because it rubbed on the bottom of the box. You should package your prints better!! Not happy with this order!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry, Lissa, that your canvases had worn edges!

We definitely don't want our customers to experience this and I would love the opportunity to make this right! Do you mind emailing me photos of the damage? We can have a reprint done quickly so that you have great canvases!

My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com and I look forward to working with you!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.