• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10

2015-07-26

"I bought a groupon for Easy Canvas prints. I loved the prints I received! They are on a heavy frame and the quality of the picture is great. It was quick, easy and to order."

2015-07-25

"I have ordered several canvas prints from Easy Canvas and they all have been high quality work and as promised."

2015-07-25

"Great deals, great customer service, great products! Love Easycanvasprints!

Have ordered several canvases from here and love each one.
The deals are always great! One of my purchases would have been $440 - with all the promotions I used, it was only $88.
A while ago, one of the canvases I ordered had the color worn off during shipping - where the picture meets the corner of the wood was all white. When I reached out to customer service, they were extremely nice and helpful and immediately requested a duplicate sent to me at no charge."

2015-07-25

"I ordered a large print of one of my photos and it came out beautiful! The quality of the print is top notch, as well as the construction of the actual piece. The order was made and delivered very quickly - I will be ordering again. :)"

2015-07-24

"Ordered a 16x20 canvas - user friendly website, fast delivery, canvas picture came out beautiful. Will definitely order from them again. "

2015-07-24

"Gret price! Great quality! Shipped on time."

2015-07-24

"easy and straight forward process. great quality and beautiful print. used them for one of our wedding portraits. "

2015-07-24

"The website was extremely easy to use and my photo canvas looks amazing!"

2015-07-24

"The canvas print I ordered is lovely. It was nicely packed and arrived in a timely manner."

2015-07-24

"I ordered my second canvas and it was the second time I was COMPLETELY satisfied!! The quality matched my expectations, which is very high, and when I received a call (on my first order) because they needed a better picture in order for my canvas to look good... I was impressed. Top notch and two thumbs WAY up!!!"

2015-07-24

"You have a quality product at a fair price. I do wish it shipped a little faster.

Tonya Swart"

2015-07-24

"Totally Satisfied! & Highly Recommended!! Great Bang for the Buck on Sale!!!"

"What I like about Easycanvasprints:
Web site is easy to follow. It is easy to place my order.
The fact that they will add to the size of my prints to wrap rather than wrap part of the image.
The fact that I can order any size print
What I do not like about easycanvasprints:
They have a maximum file size of only 20MB
Their standard prices are very high
"Print receipt" doesn't work. I use the snipping tool and MS word to print receipt"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Hi, John!

Thank you so much for providing your honest feedback for us! I'm very glad that overall, you are satisfied with our products & site. That being said, I would like to address the points that you were not so thrilled about!

We do have a maximum file size of 20MB, however, we also have an FTP site available for larger size files. If you would like to move forward with this option in the future, please give us a call toll-free (1-877-858-4586) and any of our representatives would be happy to provide those instructions for you. :)

I do apologize that our standard prices are a bit higher than you were hoping for! We are always offering promotions with steep discounts, so I hope that these will work for your needs.

I'm sorry to hear that the "Print Receipt" option was not working properly! I'll have our IT department look into this to see if we can get this sorted out. In the meantime, I'm glad that you found a work-around!

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback for us, John! This is helpful for us to continue to grow & improve. Have an excellent day!”

2015-07-23

"I ordered two large canvas prints of artwork I had made. The price for each print was ridiculously low with the deal they had running, so I figured I had nothing to lose. Turns out I definitely didn't lose, and instead received two professional gallery looking canvases that were exactly what I wanted. it's probably worth mentioning on top of the quality being great, shipping was exceptionally fast and I didn't pay extra. I know I will be needing more and will be coming back again in the near future!"

2015-07-23

"my canvas prints came quickly and they are remarkable! I love that the customer service and quality control had my best interest at heart regarding the quality of the image I uploaded. Will share and recommend this company over and over!!"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.