• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

"I received my canvas print a few days ago and not only do I love it, but my entire office loves it as well!! I am going to be doing a whole wall of canvas prints with pictures of the product that I produce in my business for our office hallways! Delivery was very timely and I am extremely happy with the process and the service I received!"

"I love the results and the prices are reasonable! "

"Order was produced quickly and customer service was great when I had to call. However quality of the prints isn't as good as other places. You do get what you pay for."

modified review Rep reply posted May-28-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Good morning,

Thank you very much for posting your honest feedback for us! I'm glad that you had a positive experience with our Customer Love Team & that your order arrived quickly. That being said, I am very sorry to hear that it did not meet your expectations. We would not want you to be stuck with a canvas that you're unsatisfied with, and I would love to help!

When you get the chance, please send me a direct email with your order number included. My email address is kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com.

Once I receive your email, I would be happy to see if reprinting would fix the quality issues that you experienced! If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for the disappointment! Have a wonderful start to your Thursday!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team”

"I had a WONDERFUL experience with Easy Canvas Prints. The first image I submitted wasn't a high enough resolution for the size of print I was after. I was able to speak with a REAL PERSON and get a higher resolution photo over to them in no time. My shipping was not delayed!!
LOVE MY CANVAS PRINT!

"Very pleased with my order. Great work from this company & also a great buy online. My first canvas print & I love it - it can be hung on wall or set up on table. May order another soon. Thanks."

"Website is very easy to navigate. Their customer service is excellent and I love my prints! Will DEFINITELY order from them again!"

"We ordered 3 canvas prints from here, at first I wasn't sure about ordering due to 50% cheaper than anywhere else but I'm glad I did, the quality was amazing and looked better than the actual picture. Our large print arrived damaged but the customer service was amazing, problem resolved in an hour and reprint shipped and received with in 5 days. I will only come here for all my canvas prints. "

"Very happy with service. My first print was not high enough resolution for the size I wanted and they emailed me to show me how it would look and ask if I wanted to make changes, suggesting some solutions. When my second one arrived there was a defect. I emailed a picture of the defect and they promptly redid it and mailed it to me within the week."

"It was nice to work with easy canvas prints. My first order came blurry. but they were very nice to work with me to get another copy for free that was better quality. i wasn't totally thrilled with the color of one of the canvases, but it may have just been a bad photo to start with. i really liked their customer service."

modified review Rep reply posted May-27-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Hello Leah,

Thank you so much for posting your feedback for us! I'm so glad that the Customer Love Team member was able to help get the blurry items replaced, and that you're happy with the service that you received! :)

As far as the canvas with the color troubles, I would be happy to take a look into this for you! At your convenience, please send me an email with a picture of the front of the affected canvas. Pictures taken in natural light tend to work best to display the colors. Once I receive your photo, I will submit this for art review to see if reprinting would fix the issue & where to go from there!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. My direct email address is kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com.

Have a wonderful day, Leah!

Kelly M.
Customer Love Team”

"Very easy to order and picture turned out perfectly. My whole family wants one now. "

"I ordered a 30 x 40 inch canvas print. The online ordering process was easy. Good sale price. I received the canvas quickly and most importantly it looks great!"

"Definitely super easy, recipient of the prints loved them and they are already hanging in the house! Price was right too! Thanks for a great product which shows off my photography exactly how I want it presented."

"Great price, love the custom frame options. I have some panoramic pictures which do not fit well on standard frame sizes but the option to create my own canvas size is very convenient."

"I ordered the 16x20 with the black border. It arrived on time and was carefully packaged. Beautiful product and very easy to order."

"Easy canvas prints is now my go to shop for all my canvas prints. Absolute best quality, best prices, and fastest turn around that you will find. I have used many other online companies and Easy Prints is by far the best!"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.