Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

Terrible Product, good customer service

"Received my three canvas prints really quick, unfortunately the packaging of the products was terribly designed and all of our photos were scuffed on the edges and face. Customer service was great and sent out three new photos at no cost....yet again completely scuffed even worse than the first set. Got my money back but certainly won't be ordering through easy canvas again. But again, their customer service was really good they just need to hire a new packaging engineer. "

Happy customer

"I was very pleased to get exactly what is advertised . I will be a ordering again and referring this company . Thanks for the great service !!"

This review was modified by Jokapipo on February 07 2016 12:32:07 PM

Fabulous!

"We just ordered our very first canvas print using a picture from our honeymoon and we absolutely love it! The quality exceeded our expectations! Getting online to order more canvas prints right now!"

This review was modified by jsfgig on February 07 2016 07:04:54 AM

3 Monkeys with a Football

"That's the team that framed my picture! I am going to have to figure out how to re-stretch the canvas since my picture arrived loose on the frame, with waves and wrinkles."

This review was modified by Octhare on February 05 2016 05:36:28 PM

2016-02-05

Easy canvas prints deliver good copies

"I have order a number of copies for some of my paintings. They have always worked with me to get the best print possible. I appreciate their concern for a good print. "

This review was modified by rburbank on February 05 2016 12:40:01 PM

Best customer service!!!

"Beautiful canvases. I am so happy with my order. Their customer service was helpful and kind. It made my whole experience with them so positive. I will definitely order from them again. "

Fast and Great Quality

"It arrived way before the estimated delivery time and i couldn't be happier with how they turned out. "

This review was modified by person12211 on February 04 2016 09:19:57 PM

Customer Service was great

"I found a nice public domain JPG from a Spanish artist. I had it printed out and it came out darker that what I expected. After looking closely at the JPG, I saw that the colors were dark that they should have been. Easycanvasprints were great, they custom modified the JPG and reprint on Canvas for free. Now that is great service."

2016-02-04

Great products. Great customer service.

"I just ordered a beautiful canvas for my nephews first birthday and it was gorgeous! I had to change the picture a few times which was fine because their customer service is amazing and it still arrived on time. I will definitely be returning and also recommending this great company again. "

Kick Arse Pictures!

"We Loved the canvas Pictures from our Honeymoon!"

This review was modified by ToryBVirdell on February 04 2016 11:42:46 AM

Awed and amazed

"I ordered 2 rolled prints on canvas to bead. They were so realistic and true to color I was amazed. Deciding to enlarge and then crop one before I beaded it, I reordered the second time and chose to have it gallery stretched. So much easier and I love that the quality is good, the turn around is fast and the $ deal I got was super.
The one I stretched my self is now my Valentine's gift.

This review was modified by beadart on February 04 2016 08:37:38 AM

Amazing job

"I wasn't expecting the photo to come out so clear! And it was a photo from my phone!! The only issue I had was the sides came out funky.."

This review was modified by Edowney on February 04 2016 08:34:54 AM

2016-02-04

Easy is an understatement!

"Love using Easy Prints Canvas! Excellent quality and service!"

This review was modified by Gregvstephens on February 04 2016 08:11:45 AM

Amazing Creation

"Very happy with the print delivered from EasyCanvas :) "

This review was modified by Amanda513 on February 04 2016 07:59:58 AM

Easy as pie!

"I ordered 5 prints from Easy Canvas Prints ranging in size from 10 x 10 to 24 x 36. They all arrived quickly and I was amazed by how clear the photos were even in the largest format. One of the prints had a few ripples in the corner and I contacted Easy Canvas Print's customer service department. After sending a few photos of the print, ECP promptly apologized and sent me a new print. I am very pleased with my canvas prints...amazing quality!"

This review was modified by Dtmarek5 on February 04 2016 05:35:17 AM

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.