Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"After 2 months of hassles and mistakes, they finally got it right. I ordered a large canvas print and the first one they sent me was very dark. When I called about it the rep was very nice, said to email him a picture of it and they would send me a new one. However, the next day I got an email from him saying that the designers felt my canvas came out "true to color" and they wanted me to pay for shipping again, in addition to a fee for "adjusting" my photo for me. I emailed back saying that it was NOT true to color, pointed out a number of differences that the darkness caused and insisted that it was not my photo that needed adjusting, but their machines. He wrote back and said they would do it as a "one time courtesy". A week or so later I received canvas #2. They got the coloring correct but changed the cropping, zoomed in, cutting out about 4 inches all the way around. This also made the photo less clear and look fuzzy. I called again, emailed photos of it again and again was told they would reprint it. However, not one person that I spoke with apologized for the trouble. They emailed me a proof, which looked great and I approved it for printing. When canvas #3 showed up looking EXACTLY like canvas #2 I was extremely frustrated! I called again, emailed photos again and explained in detail to the rep what had happened and what needed to be done. She said she would take care of it. A little while later I got a call from a manager who left me a voice mail saying she needed to speak to me regarding the number of times they had to reprint this and that each time I said it was too dark or too light and she clearly thought I was being too picky. I called her back and explained that I only had an issue with the darkness on the original canvas, but THEY changed the cropping on the 2nd canvas and then sent me an exact replica of that instead of correcting it. She changed her attitude, promised she would handle it personally and that it would be correct. Canvas #4 just arrived and it is perfect! I love it!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Good morning,

To start, I really appreciate you reaching out to us with your feedback! This is helpful for us to see what we can improve upon. That being said, I'm incredibly sorry to hear of your experience!

I just reviewed your order and I do see that this was certainly a good deal of back and forth that you went through. When our art team made adjustments to correct the color issues, the cropped area had changed. This was a user-error on our behalf, and I'm so sorry for this occurring!

Since our art team member had sent the accurate proof, there was a bit of confusion. Although the correct proof was sent, they made the mistake of not updating the order accurately. This is an extremely rare occurance and I cannot apologize enough for this inconvenience!

Also, it is really disappointing to hear that you did not receive a sincere apology along the way. In every occurance, we should be putting ourselves in the position of our customers & doing everything possible to make things right! On my personal behalf, I'm very sorry for your less-than favorable experience!

I will relay your feedback to our management team so that we can make sure that we are always providing the best service possible. Again, thank you so much for posting your feedback for us!

I am very glad that ultimately, we were able to get you a canvas that you love! That is always our goal (we just hope to reach that the first time around)! :)

If there is anything further that we can still help with, please let me know. My personal email address is kellym_clt@easycanvasprints.com & I am always more than happy to assist!

I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Kelly Moran
Customer Love Team”

"It came fast and was of really good quality.very happy with the art."

"My experience was great. The quality of the print was very good, detailed and the frame is sturdy. I recommend paying for the mounting hardware as they are tiny nails and hooks that don't leave a giant hole in your wall. I recommend. I received everything in great condition"

"Well third times a charm. My 1st picture I received my sons head was cut off and the picture was damaged. 2nd picture I received my sons head had been corrected, but there was a small tear on the right side and white scrapes on the left side of the picture. I just received my 3rd picture and it was in good order.
Even with the problems the Easycanvasprints staff was very pleasant to deal with and they took care of each problem. This was my first time dealing with Easycanvasprints, and I would recommend to my friends!! I must note I found you on Groupon and got a great deal price wise. Thank you

"I love my canvas print from easycanvasprints.com!! I was able to order a custom size print and put in specific dimensions. This is the only place I could find to do that!! My order came professionally packaged and looks amazing!! Thank you so much!!!"

"I have ordered, and received at least a dozen Canvas Prints in the last 2-3 years, and have been totally satisfied with, both the quality, and the service, including the price.
I would recommend using them to anyone.

"I have used Easycanvasprints twice and am very happy with both orders. Most recently, I ordered two 30x40 canvases and one 14x40 canvas. They arrived in a box that looked like it was going to fall apart, but the canvases were not damaged at all due to being in thick bubble wrap. The pictures are clear as day and look great! I will definitely use them again."

"I am so glad I found you!! I have given your great canvas as gifts to so many of my friends and they are PERFECT!!! Nothing says love like a picture of your loved ones and having it on a beautiful canvas! I love how easy it is, user friendly and the surprise on my friends faces when they get them in the mail. "

"Very happy with all the prints we have ordered from you!!"

"The reason I'm not doing cartwheels is my fault. I wish I had ordered my canvas bigger and framed but my wife talked me out of it and now I'm kicking myself! Shipping was a little slow, next time I will pay the extra $10 for expedited shipping. Overall a good experience and plan on putting in another order today, only this time I'm not listening to my wife! "

"Great quality. Great sevice. Good delivery time"

"I ordered 9 photos transferred to canvas. They came out wonderful! it was so easy to order and the price was great! I liked the service so much, I have already ordered my next canvas! "

"Exceeded my expectations in every way. I LOVE it!"

"This was the first time I ordered a canvas print or ordered from Easy Canvas Prints. I am so happy with the three prints I ordered. They look great and the quality is excellent. I plan on adding more canvas photo art to my home and will definitely use this company. The prints arrived when promised and packaging was excellent. I am very pleased with this entire experience. They will definitely have a repeat customer!"

"The customer service help is awesome. I asked a question about the tool and got a very quick, clear answer + the staffer told me that my image was very small and it would not translate clearly in a big print. So, I changed images.

I was delighted when I received my 18x24 canvas print. I had decided to use a 1397 x 877 image that I was concerned would not be big enough or clear enough to enlarge. It registered as a good image on the order tool - and it came out great!

The print was well-packaged and arrived on time.

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.