• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"The photos are beautifully done on the canvas. The colors are vivid and the framing is high quality. Love this product!"

"Great product, easy to order, great communication and speedy shipping. "

"I was very pleased with EasyCanvasPrints. When the photo I sent was not at a quality level that would produce a quality canvas, EasyCanvasPrints contacted me for a better quality print or the option to cancel. I was able to find the original photo and sent it in. Now I have a canvas that I'm very happy with. I appreciate that EasyCanvasPrints took the time to make sure I would be satisfied with my purchase."

"I am very happy with my canvas...what I can see of it! I do wish you hadn't placed the invoice under the plastic wrap....right on top of the picture!!! I now have to figure out how to get the invoice out without damaging the canvas and still preserve the canvas until I am ready to gift it to my son and his fiance! I do realize that there are no prices listed on the invoice, but just the fact that there is a big ol' piece of paper over the main part of the canvas takes away from the desired impact upon seeing it I hope they have when it is gifted to them! Please consider putting the invoices outside of the plastic wrap for future customers! I am more than a little annoyed by this!!!

Terry Beatty

"I just lost my sweet dog and had a favorite picture done. I just received it two days ago and it is perfect. I also noticed the canvas is mounted on a nice sturdy frame. A+ company!"

"Canvases came back better than I expected! Super clear, especially since they originated from my cell phone camera!

"Extremely pleased with the whole process and the finished product. Excellent customer service, friendly, knowledgeable and very trustworthy. "

"The price was cheaper than other sites that i've used in the past, so i was worried about quality. But our canvas print arrived this week and I couldn't be happier. It looks great! Will definitely utilize Easycanvasprints.com again"

"I was so happy with my order. The picture came out really nice. It was a picture of my 3 other sisters and my mom. My mom died 2 years ago this Dec. so I thought this would be a great gift to give to my sisters this Christmas. We all miss her so much. So I ordered 3 then when I got them my daughter order me one for Christmas. I am so happy. Cant wait to get it."

"Easy to use. It was one of the few, if not the only, online printing company that lets you choose a custom size for your canvas. Pretty expensive, but well worth it if you can get a sizable discount. And I got free shipping. I was impressed by how nice mine came out."

"The photo I sent to be put on Canvas was excellent. I can't wait until I can give it to my boyfriend, he is going to love it as much as he Loves his dog that is in the photo."

"The prints were beautiful. I was very pleased with the quality of the product and the ease of ordering. They were shipped in a timely manner. Will purchase more from this company."

"The customer service and quality of the product was excellent. Highly recommend."

"It turned out beautifully and shipping was quick and effective now damages to the box or anything!"

"Looks really good - no complaints here.r"

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,687 merchant members.