• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10

"A quality product time and time again! The few occasions I had a quality issue they were happy to help me and quickly resolve the problem. Reliable and recommended!"

"Easy to choose, upload and receive. Great job."

"I am an artist who composes small paintings using pastel and water color. I wanted to try using a larger format to encourage potential buyers to view my work from a distance.
I am happy with the construction of the canvas for transportation of my work to community art fairs. The colors are vibrant and clear. I have also ordered several canvas to give as gifts.

"The easiest printing job that I have ever experienced. Uploaded my photo, chose the size and was done. THEN when the artists were making my print, they didn't think it was perfect, so they called me and made their suggestions on making it the best product and quality possible. Customer for life!"

"Easy Canvas was great to work with. My original print was not as sharp as I had hoped due to the quality of the picture. Hannah from Easy Canvas helped me go through some other shots, selected a good one, and replaced the first print at no charge. They were easy to work with and intent on my satisfaction with the end product. Great job!"

"As an artist, reproduction of my work is critical. I look for a company whose standards are as high as mine. Easycanvasprints was an easy choice. I was completely satisfied. From from order confirmation, to expected arrival date, to seeing the finished product. First class from beginning to end. Thanks to all involved."

"The uploading process was quick and easy. Delivery is timely and the finished product looks awesome. Will probably be ordering some more in the next few weeks"

"I was actually very happy with the way my canvas came out. Next time I believe I will brighten my photos because they do turn out just a little darker printed than expected. Overall the quality and delivery were spot on.
I would do this again.

"Our photo came out great! The material is thick and strong - very nice quality. Will buy more in the future as it is a great gift idea!"

"My canvas turned out beautiful! It shipped quickly too! I have referred at least 5 of my friends to Easy Canvas because they have seen mine and loved it so much. Thank you!"

"Hands down, BEST quality canvas print I have ever purchased!!"

"Incredibly quick process. The results were fantastic!!! I saved so much money going through this company. Going through my photographer I would have spent an extra $200. I also appreciate the packaging. I have ordered canvas prints from another company and it came in just a cardboard box, no support around the canvas to protect it. highly recommend!!"

"Ordered 3 16"x16" canvas prints of my boyfriend and I and they turned out great! I am very happy with them! I will definitely be ordering from them again."

"I love the canvas I received it looks amazing. I will be ordering another!!"

"These canvases are of excellent quality. I just finished hanging them up and the additional $5 hardware fee is so worth the hassle--it really made the process of hanging these canvases super easy!

My only complaint is one of the 6 canvases is worn along the edge—I'm assuming from shipping as it was still inside the plastic sleeve.

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.