Stores > Easycanvasprints.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2016-11-30

Great service, products & pricing!

"I am an avid nature photography hobbyist and have ordered over 30 canvases from them. They are always running promotions that make the prices great for the quality. Their turn-around time is excellent without having to pay for expedited service or shipping. Twice there was a problem with an order and they reprinted and sent them out at no cost to me, including one order that was over $300! "

2016-11-30

Great Price, Great Canvases

"I have ordered from much more expensive vendors and have to say I'm extremely pleased with what I get here. I am working on a gallery wall in my basement and probably have at least 10 canvases from here. I will keep coming back"

This review was modified by kpettijo on November 30 2016 10:53:56 AM

Perfect ArtWork Canvas

"I had two beautiful canvases created from pictures in my photo library. I am so impressed with the quality of the art. They both went up on the wall the day they were delivered. Delivery was prompt and the pictures were packed very well. I just love the way they turned out and I will be using easy canvas again."

This review was modified by Cblakefl on November 29 2016 08:11:40 PM

2016-11-29

Boy, did I pick the right one!

"I was putting up a wall of pictures with coordinated frames and it just wasn't looking right. The idea of converting photos to canvas crossed my mind but I had no idea who I should use. I found Easy Canvas Prints among others on the internet, checked their Facebook page and then placed my order late Sunday night with delivery expected in 1 1/2 weeks. The next day I got a message that 4 of my 6 items had shipped and the other 2 shipped a day later. By Saturday I had my whole order and was amazed at how clear the images were on the canvases, including one that was a huge family group that had to be enlarged to approx. 14" tall x 28" long to include the entire group. Everyone could be identified. "

2016-11-29

Quick, easy, and amazing!

"I have ordered twice, both times multiple canvases. Have been unbelievably happy each time. So easy to upload and create your canvas, arrived right on time, and were absolutely perfect! *highly recommend "

This review was modified by Caley120398 on November 29 2016 07:00:02 PM

Disappointed

"I was disappointed with my canvas. I have ordered several from other places for similar prices but this one was just so poorly done. The canvas material all the way to the grainy quality of the photo were terrible. Every other place adjusts the quality of the photo when enlarged to make it less pixelated. This place did not and it was such a let down. I did like how quickly I received my order and it was packaged very nicely. "

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your order! Both of the images provided are within our print standards, but one has a viewing distance of about 9 feet. This means you would be required to stand that far away to see the image clearly, which would get progressively more blurry as you get closer. Seeing as these are wedding photos (Congrats!!), I imagine they were taken by a professional. If that's the case, you should be able to locate higher quality images. I would be happy to offer a reprint if you can send us the high quality files.

Image resolution is set from the time you snap the photo - this isn't something that we as a company or any other company can adjust. The only way either of the images provided would look better on canvas is if they were printed at a smaller size. The larger you blow up a poor resolution image, the grainier it will appear.

Feel free to reach out to me directly with your order number as a reference and we can see about getting these issues corrected! Thanks very much!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

Amazing product!

"I've ordered from easycanvasprints multiple times. I've been very pleased with their work. Definitely recommend them to all my family and friends! Wonderful money saving sales! "

This review was modified by CheetahPrincess21 on November 29 2016 04:42:29 AM

Stunning image

"This was the first time I have ever ordered canvas prints. When I opened the box, I was stunned! The images looked amazing. I'm anxious to order more. "

This review was modified by caseyjonesphotography on November 28 2016 06:36:35 PM

Great quality!

"I was pleasantly surprised when I received my shipment of three canvas pictures. For the price, I was expecting a lower quality product, but not so. I have one in my office displaying my dog and everyone who sees it, loves it. Some have even placed their own orders. "

This review was modified by deedall on November 28 2016 06:24:57 PM

Memories

" I probably have 50 different canvas pictures every time you look at them it reminds you of the good times you had very nice pictures very good quality "

This review was modified by Todd2016 on November 28 2016 06:07:14 PM

Amazing!

"I was definitely skeptical when I first heard they could do canvas prints for this cheap, but wow! The print came fast and was GREAT quality! I am a graphic designer, so I am usually pretty picky when it comes to things like this, but they did a fantastic job and the canvas got here so fast!!"

This review was modified by akstolt on November 28 2016 05:19:35 PM

Third times a charmer!

"My 3rd great grandchild arrived a month early and I so wanted to capture the parents love for this precious child. The canvas ordered was large but it arrived perfectly packaged and shipped, on time and beautiful."

This review was modified by marciaww on November 28 2016 04:30:39 PM

Wow!

"I was apprehensive to order such a large canvas print to go over my mantle. I honestly thought I would end up disappointed with a giant pixelated canvas for such a low cost. I was amazingly surprised by the fantastic quality! I highly recommend Easy Canvas Prints! "

Excellent

"The canvas you did of my great grandchildren is beautiful. I would recommend your site to everyone. You do excellent work. Thanks!"

Not bad for the money

"When the three canvas pieces arrived, two of them had rubbing on them to the point where it was white and very noticeable. The canvas is not stretched tight at all on the wooden frames, and is loose mostly around the entire frame. Other than rub marks on the front of two canvases, and very loose canvas on the wooden frame, they look pretty good."

This review was modified by RyaninMT on November 28 2016 10:13:56 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

A rep from Easycanvasprints.com, easycanvasprints, has responded

“Hi!

Those certainly sound like issues we can correct with a reprint! If you're interested, please send me a direct email with photos depicting the rubbed corners and loosely wrapped canvas. Also, please confirm whether or not the box had any damage. These details help us greatly!

Glad to hear that you're still satisfied with the canvas prints, but reach out at your convenience so we can turn this into an even better experience!

Patrick R.
Customer Love Team
patrickr_clt@easycanvasprints.com”

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.