Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10

"I was very impressed not only with the quality of the product but with the customer service was awesome. The one print I sent in wasn't right and the people called me back right away and helped me get the right print to them and got my order right out and now I have great portraits of my kids. Thank you. "

"I saw a picture in a Las Vegas gallery and realized that I had taken the same picture. The picture in Vegas sold for thousands of dollars. I sent my picture to Easycanvas prints and when it arrived at our house, I venture to say it rivaled its counterpart in Vegas except for the price I paid. Great job. The picture now has a special place in our home."

"I wasn't sure how my picture was going to come out! I was a bit skeptical of how the size and quality would look. I am actually very satisfied with the quality, size and cost of my wedding photo. I would definitely order with easy canvas again. "

"Great looking well produced Canvas. My friends will love it. I may be ordering another before long for other friends.
I received a special and I really feel it was a great value for the price.
Easy Canvas ask me to rate and review them which is a good idea to let others know what a great job they did for me.

"Simple to use, decent prices, the colors on some low light sections of my image could have been better, however still satisfied with the overall result. Total time from order to delivery was more than 2 weeks, hence the 3 stars on shipping."

"Great quality for the price! I had a panoramic picture taken from my phone of a baseball stadium blown up to 12"x36" canvas. My husband didn't even know it was the picture I took! I will definitely order more canvases."

"Very helpful customer service for a custom size, and wonderful products. I love the two canvas prints I ordered and will definitely use this supplier again."

"Dear Matt:

Thanks for the 50 % off coupon for my thoughts. I am still putting my socks back on though so I can't order quite yet. YOU GUYS KNOCKED THEM OFF yesterday when my lovely canvas arrived. It is PERFECT and very high quality! The dude on the phone who helped me place my order was super awesome nice. Please don't change a thing.

Mitra

"Received a promo code for a free canvas for completed a vendor survey for my wedding and WOW am I impressed with the quality and the time to receive the canvas. I definitely recommend EasyCanvasPrints for your canvas needs! Great product and doesn't break the bank!"

"Cant say how impressed I was with the 2 wrapped canvases that we recently received from Easy Canvas Prints. Not only did the quality of the product meet our needs, the pricing on each canvas was well below what we thought we were going to pay. I will definitely be using EasyCanvas Prints again! "

"My orders always turn out great! I've ordered several times and they are all hanging on my walls at home! People love them and they look really nice. One thing I love about this company is while they are processing your order, if they aren't happy with the picture quality - they will contact you and ask to proceed. You're guaranteed to get a great product. "

"I am very impressed with the quality of the canvases I purchased. I have many canvases from various online canvas companies and I can say that the ones from Easy Canvas Prints are by far my favorite. They are much heavier than all my other canvases- the wood frame is much more substantial and the photo quality is excellent. Shipping took longer than I expected, but I was not in a hurry to get them for any reason in particular, so that was not important to me. They were packaged securely and arrived in perfect condition. Im excited to order from here again!"

"The quality of prints converted to canvas is outstanding.
I love the canvas prints I have received and the staff has been very helpful when I had questions. We are renovating our home and used recent vacation pictures for our canvas prints.
It "warms" our heart and makes us smile every day.
The process is very straight forward and easy to understand.
If you can upload a picture from a file, you can easily create a canvas print.

"Fantastic experience! Site was easy to use -- easy to upload photo, select options, and preview what selections would look like. When my order arrived, it looked EXACTLY as I had hoped (expected) it would. Oh -- and the order arrived a little bit earlier than the estimated date, but they kept me posted so I was able to track delivery. Thanks easycanvasprints.com."

"I love Easy Canvas. I found this company 3 years ago and they are my go to for Canvas Prints. The order process is easy, their prices are great and the shipment of product is fast and ending product fabulous. I have recommended Easy Canvas to several friends. "

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.