Product & services pricing Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

"I was very happy with my order. I would definitely place an order through this company again. I would also refer my friends and family to easy canvas prints. "

"I've used a few sites to order canvas prints, and this one has the best quality I've seen so far. The color pops on the canvas, and the frame quality was much better than I've seen in the past."

"Easy Canvas prints process is simple and provides a solid product. I found the print reproduction very good, the quality of frame excellent and shipping was very fast.

The cost is reasonable and competitive and I will be selecting additional prints for my home!

"I searched all my favorite photo places for a good deal on large canvas prints...and after looking everywhere I googled and found Easy Canvas Prints and it was an awesome price for my poster-sized prints. Almost half of what I found elsewhere. Plus they were running a sale. Yay! They came quickly too. Will def order more! "

"I was very satisfied with my Easycanvasprints experience. Their ease of ordering was great and the most importantly the final print turned out fantastic. I will be using them again."

"Love, love, loved my canvas. It was well packaged when it arrived and looked beautiful. The customer liked it also.
Thank you for being affordable. I would like an option to make a 3 - 4 picture collage on a single canvas on your website.

"The process was very easy and I love my new canvas prints. I plan to use Easy Canvas Prints again!"

"I had three pictures from a vacation made into canvas prints and I have to say all three look spectacular! Everyone who has seen them told me they look like professional artwork. I have one hanging in my dining room, one over my fireplace and the other I gave to my sister as a birthday present! Love them all!! Definitely will recommend to friends!!"

"great, easy and beautiful"

"Loved my canvas print! Quality canvas prints and great weekly promotions, will order again soon."

"Special thanks to the team at Easycanvasprints.com for reaching out to let me know that my initial picture would not work. When they sent the preview of my second picture, it looked like their were lines in it and I called off the order, but I received contact that the picture would work and that the lines were only because it was a proof. I appreciated the email to let me know that all would be well and that the picture would make a good choice for my order. Taking the extra time, made me happy and easycanvasprints.com a sale. Thanks for the great customer service."

"very nice reproduction of the photograph i sent in -- beautiful"

"Great product. I will definitely order again.

One of the pictures was cut off at the bottom. It was my fault. I approved it that way, but it would have been great if something alerted me to the fact that the full picture wasn't being shown. Then I would have noticed and tried adjusting it before finalizing.

"I have a house full of Olan Mills portraits/canvases and I must say, your product blows theirs out of the water!! The quality of the canvas, the amazing quality of the printing and the amazing clarity of the photo is just incredible!! I have told everyone I know about easycanvasprints.com!! You should have a lot of business coming your way and I plan on ordering canvases for Christmas gifts as well!"

"I was extremely happy with my print , I had never had anything like this done so did not know what to expect as to the quality . It's like I have a new painting of my father that was painted in 1957 "

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.