Product & services pricing Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"I had another great experience using Easycanvasprints.com! The color & image were spot on & I really got it quickly on the mail professional packaged & shipped. Will defiantly be using their services again!"

"The print of the photo I gave you is GREAT. Many people who have seen it say, ....... where can I get a photo I have made into a canvas painting,,,,, So I tell them about you...KEEP up the GREAT work, and service. Joel at (206) 382-3643 or jgodston@gmail.com

"easy process for a canvas picture. disappointed that after I ordered, I saw several ads for 75% off and I didn't get that discount. "

"I am happy with the quality of the prints that I ordered and have since ordered many more. The framed canvas prints look great!"

"The customer service is outstanding and the product came out beautiful"

"I am so happy I chose this site for my canvas prints. I wasn't sure about the quality, because their price were just sooo good! But I am impressed by they final product quality, the turnaround time, and overall the simplicity of the entire create-order-delivery process. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends, and surely order again in the future. Thank you!"

"Quick delivery, user friendly and exceeded my expectations will order from Easy Canvas Prints again."

"My stretched canvas prints from Easy Canvas Prints are terrific. In addition, the website was easy to use, the service was quick, and the prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend using them. "

"User friendly website. Results are amazing!"

"I am very happy with both canvases. Look better than I expected.
Later ordered a larger one and now in process of ordering two more. Look great on my wall and get lots of comments.

"Haven't opened it yet, Xmas present. But ordering more.... :)"

"I love the new canvas print of my daughter. I was very pleased and would order again."

"Awesome experience! Sent my graphic. They said it wasn't quite large enough. I adjusted it and they produced the order. It came out GREAT! I've ordered five canvas prints from EasyCanvasPrints, and every one has been excellent."

"Beautiful canvas prints! The quality of the photos are wonderful and we've gotten many complements. We will be ordering more for holiday gifts! "

"It turned out great! I loved it!"

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.