Product & services pricing Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10

"Great canvas for my project. I love my new canvas of my newborn and they were delivered quickly. "

"Love it! Shipped sooner than I anticipated."

"Easy print was exciting to receive. The picture was a bit dark but beautiful. I would refer easy print to everyone. Capture the moments on canvas.
Cheryl Ruffner

"Easy Canvas Prints did a great job on my order. I am very pleased with the canvas and I was really surprised at how quickly I received it. It was delivered in just over a week."

"This is my 2nd order and they are as nice as the first and came in a timely manner. The only problem I have has been with the computer side of the site. It asked for my password which I had just created and said it was incorrect. so I asked for another and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I would like to do more and take advantage of their sales but they are making it difficult to do so. But over all I really liked the canvases."

"I had purchased four canvas prints from a competitor using a Groupon as gifts for Christmas. I received them and three out of the four had the staples coming through the canvas and the thinness of the wood was very cheap looking, they had to be redone. I thought I would try your company so I ordered one. Your product far exceeded my expectations. The quality of the work was amazing, sturdy, vibrant, heavy duty with no apparent staples. Impressed and would order again!!"

"It was an easy process to get the picture on the canvas I wanted and they were quick to ship. The canvas came out perfect!"

"Horrible contrast! I ordered baby pics in "sepia" for something new and they were all WAY to dark! Very disappointed. The website said the photo quality was good, no alerts claiming poor contrast. The e-mail I received for the order confirmation even had samples of the pictures and they looked good! The quality was pretty nice but not for what they charge. Luckily, I bought with a discount. Not recommended."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your canvases!

This is very disappointing to hear and I would very much like to see what we can do to make this right! Do you mind sending me photos of the canvases? We can have our art team take a look to determine what may have happened plus how to make this better!

My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com and I look forward to working with you on these very special canvases!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Beautiful prints, great quality and prompt service. I had a problem with one of the prints and it was resolved immediately and my new print was rec in 2 days!"

"I ordered around Thanksgiving for Christmas gifts even tho I could have gone down the street to Walmart for the same thing. It took till after mid-January for resolution.

First delivery of 6 photo-wraps came all beat up bkz of the packing method. Plus one photo was askew on the board.

Next delivery of 6 photos was ok but the askew photo was still askew.

Next deliveries of askew photos was even worse on the board. Customer Service assured me that these wrapped photos were done by hand and not by machine.

With Christmas nearly a MONTH ago, Customer Service said to PICK ANOTHER PHOTO bkz they couldn't guarantee the placement of the photo I paid for. Color quality .. not very vibrant.

Zachary in Customer Service was attentive and in tune to my issue.

I'm uber disappointed in my experience.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Thank you so much for your feedback and I am sorry that we were not able to resolve this for you!

Looking over the order I do see that you had worked extensively with our team in trying to get canvases of these amazing photos. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have and I apologize that you did have to go through this!

Please know that we will look over your review and see where we need to improve so that we can provide the best service possible to our customers. We appreciate the time it takes to write a thoughtful and informative review as you did!

We hope you will give us another opportunity and understand if this is not in the cards. Thank you again!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"My canvas turned out better than I expected! I will be doing this again!"

"I recently had two 16x20 canvas prints made from pictures I took on my vacation. They came out beautiful. I love them. I would highly recommend easy canvas prints to everyone. Easy to order too. "

"They were incredible! The prices were drastically lower than all other competitors and the versatility with canvas sizes were great! The process was very streamlined for efficiency and ease of use, within minutes I created my canvas and had it ordered. Their print quality was superb, even though the panoramic photo was taken with an iPhone 5S the final product looks like it was taken with a high quality DSLR! I am very pleased with the results and will be ordering again soon!"

"Finally! A photo I love hanging in life size, smack in the middle of my never -again- bare- wall.
Why did I wait so long?

"Very happy w my prints!
Love the price and speed.
My box was not tightly sealed when delivered...it was open but no damage to image. Phew

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.