Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.53/10 1,879 reviews

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
    Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Easycanvasprints.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

All 1,879 Customer Reviews

"Fast shipping and great product for the price. Will gladly do business with this company again!! "

"Overall, good experience. Canvas print did not come out as close to digital copy as I would have liked, though this may be due to the quality of the picture. Canvas print came quickly, in one piece and as described. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-22-2014

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the very kind words Kristi!

I was sorry to hear you were not 100% happy with your canvas! I would love to see what we can do about that :)

Do you mind emailing me a photo of the canvas along with further feedback? My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com. I can take a look and see if there is something more we can do!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"My prints always arrive quickly and perfect. I appreciate that they check the quality before printing and let me know if they need a higher quality print so it will come out perfect!"

"Review requested, but was intending to review already due to exceptional service.

Your order process was extremely easy, however in preparing the image I made it too dark.
When I received the print, I was not satisfied.
After contacting Easycanvasprint, they went above and beyond in helping to correct the problem and deliver an exceptional print.
I intend to order again.

"Excellent! Ordered four 12x12 canvases in two separate orders (2 for a gift, 2 for me) and LOVE them. Great quality; wouldn't buy anywhere else. I highly recommend Easycanvasprints.com. Great value, great product, beautifully packaged to prevent possibility of damage, and fast delivery! "

"I was amazed at how easy it was to place an order, and when I received the three canvases that I ordered, I was delighted with the results!! I will definitely order from Easy Canvas Prints again. The price was right, and the quality was excellent!!"

"Easycanvasprints.com has done another good job. I will return to them for my canvas needs in the future."

"I had a very enjoyable experience with Easy Canvas and would recommend them for printing portraits. I received a quality product at a great price."

"Fantastic quality and arrived in a timely manner! "

"Amazing!!! Love my Canvas prints!Customer service was incredible!"

"I recently ordered my second canvas because I love my first one so much. The colors are beautiful, the sizes are perfect, and the prices make it irresistible. "

"Easy to use website with tons of options. Great pricing. Finished product was better than I ever expected it would be!
Has given me an incentive to look at other photos and thinking about making more canvas prints.

"I saw a canvas at a store and really liked it, but I wanted a not so typical off the shelf print. So I did a bit of online browsing and found that the print I wanted was well over $200+ I then stumbled upon Easycanvasprints.com and found that I could have my own custom print made. I thought it was great because not only will my picture be unique and one of a kind, but it was significantly cheaper by over 50%. At first a was a bit skeptical because I stumbled upon Easycanvasprints.com because of a Google ad that pinned it to the top of my search. So I did some price comparisons vs other sites I found online and sure enough easycanvasprints.com was the cheapest of them all. I thought maybe for lack of price I would pay for it in quality. I eventually took the plunge and order my print. It finally arrived on April 14, eleven days after I ordered it. I opened it and was relieved that it was not only what I had hoped for, but more. I finally hung it up last night and I can't stop starting at it. I'm very happy about the quality of the print and it end up better than I expected. I showed it to my brother and now he wants to order his own prints. I will definitely be recommended easycanvasprints.com to any of my friends that are interested.

The only downside I would say about my order is that the wooden frame that came with my stretched canvas wasn't put together perfectly. I had mine stretched on a 1.5" frame and the middle support bar when nailed together the nail sticks out. I'm kind of ocd, but you'll never see the nail once you hang it up. It's just me nit picking at it, cause it just bothers me knowing it's there. No big deal really.

"Great product and great high quality prints at an affordable price. Love giving these canvases as a gift!"

"My canvas picture is BEAUTIFUL! Great quality. I will definitely use this company again!"