• Easycanvasprint Easycanvasprints.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

"Great service and the product was delivered as expected"

"I loved my prints from Easycanvasprints.com! They were high quality, came in the time they said it would, and were a great price! I will definitely be using them again for more prints! "

"Quality is Outstanding. Its also very helpful that your picture is immediately evaluated for Resolution. The other guys charge extra and don't tell you until later.
Definitely will use Easy Canvas again!

"As a photographer I've used just about every company out there looking for the best product. After finding Easy Canvas Prints I stopped looking around & have used them exclusively ever since. The prices are reasonable, the specials are GREAT, the product is very nicely done & the process is so easy. My orders always arrive quickly & my clients have always been very pleased with their products. Thanks for making my job a bit easier knowing I can rely on Easy Canvas Prints!"

"While checking out, Easy Canvas Prints indicated that the size chosen for the photo is fine and will not be pixelated. However, when I received the photo on canvas, it was completely blurry."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“I am so sorry that your canvas was blurry!

I did a quick review of your order and I do see that the resolution of your image was on the low side but just within our standards. This means it didn't set off the backup alarm within our system to notify you of our concerns. I am sure this is very frustrating and I would definitely like to see what we can do to make this right!

If you don't mind, can you email me with a higher resolution of the photo? If you don't happen to have one that is okay just let me know where you pulled the photo from and we can see if there is a way to get a better resolution!

My email is jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Beautiful final product! Thanks to customer service for helping me get it right! Will definitely do business with you again."

"I have had many prints done by Easy Canvas Prints. The website is easy to work with. I've always gotten exactly what I expected. I usually customize the cropping, customize the size I want and rely on their website to be assured that my photo is sharp enough to enlarge. I've never had a bad experience. "

"I ordered a large canvas for my bedroom of my wedding for our anniversary. It is perfect! I love it so much! "

"I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND IT THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!! SHIPPING WAS ALSO GREAT AND RECEIVED MY ORDER FAST.... I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK FOR MORE PRINTS!!! THANKS SO MUCH "

"I love really love CanvasPrints.com! I've received so many compliments from friends who've seen my creations. You guys rock! "

"Overall experience was okay. Canvas was a lot smaller than I imagined, but I guess that was my fault for not paying closer attention to the dimensions listed. Took a while for production and delivery (I received canvas about 3 weeks after order), and shipping was rather expensive ($16 for a small product? yikes...). Shipment arrived in great condition. Canvas looks cute but it's nothing fantastic. Quality of the picture did not seem compromised, so I'm happy about that."

"Other than the fact that the resulting prints were a little "not sharp" I was satisfied with the order.
Perhaps my photos were not the best quality to be enlarged...but I thought easycanvassprints.com would know that upon looking at them when received via the internet...a comment would be appreciated.
Easycanvasprints.com did not ask me to write this review, ResellerRatings asked me to do so.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-26-2015

easycanvasprints, Easycanvasprints.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review, Rolf!

I am sorry to hear your canvases were not as you expected! Looking over your order I do see that the resolution of the images provided was just slightly on the low end but not enough to set off a warning within our system. I can understand why you would be concerned and would love to work with you to see how we can help!

Do you mind sending me an email at jeanettej_clt@easycanvasprints.com? We can discuss the best way to get you a result you are happy with on these great photos!

I can't wait to hear from you, Rolf!

Jeanette Johnson
Customer Love Team”

"Easy Canvas Prints was very helpful and made my photos look great on canvas except we had a small problem with some scuffing on one of the 3 canvas photos in the shipment of it. BUT their customer service was very willing to replace it free of charge and help in any way they could! Thank you Easy Canvas!"

"I bought a large canvas from easy canvas prints online, and this company was the cheapest one i found. I was nervous at first ordering from a company I have never heard of, but i received my perfect canvas a week later. I also received a few emails from easy canvas telling me my picture would have came out blurry and was not good enough for how big I wanted it to come out! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! I would order again in a second. "

"Turned out GREAT, loved the picture quality and canvas quality."

Share Easycanvasprints.com's store rating

Easycanvasprints.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easycanvasprints.com is a merchant member
Easycanvasprints.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.