Stores > Easy Massage Chair
  • Easy Massage Ch

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easy Massage Chair by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2015-06-21

"sturdy packaging material, product delivered in perfect condition. works as advertised. money well spent. would buy again. extremely happy with the quality of the massage. A+ "

2015-06-21

"THRILLED to have saved over $1000 on my massage chair! I'm your #1 Fan....THANKS!"

2015-06-20

"very nice chair and very nice website. comfortable and nice price. shipping was good. nice purchase. good company. thx"

2015-06-19

"Love it Love it Love it! So glad we decided to spend a little extra for the Cyber-Pro because all the bells and whistles really are worth it. My neck and hips haven't felt this relaxed since my injury 7 and a half years ago! Thank you Osaki and thank you Easy Massage Chair."

2015-06-18

"VERY WELL PACKAGED. One of my concerns was damage in shipping, and the packaging was very well done. This thing could take a hit from a tank it seems and still be fine! As for the other parts of the purchase, I'm quite pleased overall. Would shop here again for sure."

2015-06-18

"I researched for weeks before finally making my purchase. I went with the Luraco i6sl and it's everything I hoped for and more. Definitely a keeper. Easy Massage chair handled the transaction professionally. I received my tracking number within a day or so of placing my order and it arrived within their estimated timeframe. The delivery process was easy as well. Wonderful overall."

2015-06-17

"delivered on time for my anniversary present. my wife loves it and so do I. great purchase, no regrets. Plus - we got a fantastic deal by making an offer on the website - that's a great feature. thank you!!!!"

2015-06-17

"My wife and I are loving the os4000. Saved up for a few weeks and it's money well spent. We're considering buying one for our son and his family. If we do, we'll buy it from this company again."

2015-06-16

"Referred to this store by a relative. pleasant transaction overall and they've given me absolutely nothing to complain about (which is saying a lot when doing online shopping) so I'm a happy customer. will return in the future. ps - delivery was on time and in new condition"

2015-06-16

"G R E A T ! ! Love these guys. Called them to change the chair color right after I made the purchase and they were really nice and got it done. Nothing to complain about + everything delivered as promised = G R E A T E X P E R I E N C E ! "

2015-06-15

"It was a piece of cake to shop here. Very straightforward, easy checkout process. They were recommended to me by a friend who bought a great Osaki chair thru them (i forget which model but i think it was the os4000T). Easy peasy and very satisfied overall"

2015-06-11

"this was my 1st time ordering from them, and I'm already a fan! loved their Make an offer feature (i saved $450). I had to contact them afterwards since i gave them the wrong shipping address and their service was very courteous and professional. "

Share Easy Massage Chair's store rating

Easy Massage Chair is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Massage Chair is not a merchant member
Easy Massage Chair does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!