Stores > Easy MD

• Easy MD

2016-10-22

HORRIBLE - FRAUD!!!

"These scammers take your money, never send you the product, never answer the phone, never have anyone available on their fake "online chat", never answer emails. Don't give them any money. You will never see it again, nor will you get what you ordered."

2016-03-29

Misleading Website

"They take everything from you and don't give you what you need. "

This review was modified by 6000yrsRup on March 29 2016 12:46:36 PM

2015-10-01

"Easy.md cheated me I never got my order they Dont answer there phone Dont reply to emails did not get a tracking number "

This review was modified by Gerald661 on October 01 2015 10:18:33 AM

2015-01-26

"Just a little slow on delivery"

2015-01-04

"I did not complete the order because Easy MD did not accept credit cards or pay pal and I am not about to put my checking info on an internet site"

2015-01-04

"It has been 18 days and the order has not yet been filled. My account was debited on 12/22/2014."

2015-01-03

"Unfortunately, EASY MD does not acceept anymore credit cards.Here In Greece , the banks do not know what the E-CHECH is. Therefore, at the momenet I cannot shop from EASY MD. I hope they soon revise their payment policies.

George from Greece

2014-12-31

"Very responsive to a problem I had with delivery; took care of it quickly."

2014-12-26

"i could not pay with master card because you do not have the option and have a reorder for this medicine"

2014-12-17

"I was upset and shocked to learn that you no longer accept credit cards online for antibiotics or any of your medications listed now easy md requires a bank account with a routing and tracking number which I do not understand I do not know why that is now required should be able to still accept credit cards and process medications online for people that don't have health insurance or bank accounts I have a prepaid credit card and need antibiotics for UTI"

2014-12-06

"It has been 5 weeks since I placed my order and I do not even have a tracking number yet. As well as they have not returned my messages and they will not answer the phone when I call. It is hard to give a referral that is not negative with this kind of service."

2014-11-29

"Mark,
There really is no problem with your services.
Best regards, Lowell

2012-06-02

"I ordered meds from these idiots almost 3 months ago and still nothing from them. I demanded a refund, they say it takes a few days to process a refund. It's been a week and still no refund. These guys are a bunch of ripoffs and their customer service rep "Terry" or "Lee" are of NO help whatsoever. I STRONGLY ADVISE NOT TO USE THEM. I will try to pursue action against them but not sure what I can do. Any suggestions?"

2012-05-24

"They charged my card and it comes as a Vet not an MD and They never sent the product. I have filed a complaint with the IC3 . Do not use this company!!"

2012-05-15

"ive ordered from easy md for the past 3 years, never had a major issue, once i waited a month while their meds were on order, ive always recieved everything on time and never had a problem with tracking my package. i dont know why youre all whining their prices alone shouldve put a smile on your face, id bet for every time you ordered, you never once left positive feedback. one little bump in the road and youre like cheap bitches whining about waiting a few weeks longer. if you want satisfaction, take your asses to a doctor and go pay REAL PRICES, more than likely, you were banned from your doctors office for complaining. im glad some of you got what you deserve."

Share Easy MD's store rating

Easy MD is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy MD is not a merchant member
Easy MD does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!