• Easy Clocking Easy Clocking Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10

Easy Clocking User

"Chris Panades was my tech. He was so helpful, he got me up and running in no time! His customer service skills are excellent. Very personable, professional and patient. It has been a month since my last tech call with him and he was right on the situation. Chris made my experience with Easy Clocking very easy."

Easy Clocking User

"When I had difficulty setting up our new time clock the IT technician who helped was great! He was very patient, informative and called me back when he said he would. He was very quick at responding via email or telephone. Thank you!"

Easy Clocking User

"Most of the times I called I got on to Elsa and I must say, she was and still remains to be very professional and supportive in assisting me with my issues. If I had to give an award for best customer service recieved form forign counterparts, she for sure would be in the lead!

Also technician Oscar OMG he's amazing in terms of his extinsive knowledge yet humbleness.

"We here at BMW st. Johns use easy clocking for all of our attendance records and upkeep. Recently we made a few network changes and our whole system went out of wack. I called customer support and was directed almost instantly to one of easy clockings reps. One of the most simple, straight forward approaches to solve problems on a phone I've ever experienced. Everything was well explained and I didn't feel out of the loop at all everything was clearly explained and nothing was left unchecked until my problem was solved. "

"Renato Alcivar has always answered our questions on time, appropiately, very polite and friendly. We wish it was Renato who serve us whenever we need you."

"Easy Clocking is the best solution for our Employee Attendance. With more than 100 employees located on different buildings, we were able to easily deploy the Easy Clocking devices. Thanks to Jose Gonzalez for responding to my inquiry about easy clocking even though our company is located in the "unknown" island called Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands). He helped me understand the system and provided a complete trial version for me to test. Now, we are enjoying the use of Easy Clocking (Web based) - All our managers are able to easily monitor the schedules and attendance of their staff and our Finance Department are able to quickly do our payroll. As the I.T. of our company, I don't worry about our easy clocking system because I seldom encounter major issues. And when I do, both Jose Gonzalez and Carlos Morales are just an email away and there's always a quick response from these guys.

To sum up, easy clocking is the best solution for us, saving time and money; eliminating "buddy punches" and tedious paper works; minimizing overtime from our Finance Department during payroll computation. And on top of it is the ease of use of the entire system.

Thank you Easy Clocking!!!

Ernest Maicle
LaoLao Bay Golf & Resort
Saipan MP96950, Northern Mariana Islands
www.laolaobay.com

Easy Clocking User

"Customer support and training very good. Technical knowledge excellent."

"Easy Clocking provides a good product for the price. We have currently been using them for almost a year with 14 time clocks across multiple states. We have had some issues with our clocks but all of our issues have been resolved. We also use Uattend for one of our regions and easy Clocking offers so much more for a lower price. My favorite features would be the reporting tools and all the options it gives you. The only negative thing would be that when a clock is replaced under warranty they make the customer pay for the shipping even though its not our fault the clock is not working. The sales rep I work with is Juan and he provides great customer service. I would recommend Easy Clocking to use for other companies that use paper time cards and want to go electronic . I would definitely recommend them over the Uattend system. The upfront cost might be higher but they don't charge extra for multiple clocks or multiple Admin users. "

Easy Clocking User

"Allie (spelling?) was fantastic.
I enjoyed her conversation and
detailed explanation to the actions she
was processing.

Easy Clocking User

"We have recently implemented the Easy Clocking system for our Time Accounting and have been very impressed with the ease of use and technical support in setup and training."

Easy Clocking User

"Absolutely Love Claudia Versailles..... She makes the entire company!!!!"

"A fantastic learning session. All of our questions were answered very well. "

"Lets keep it simple... Easy Clocking is hands-down the best. I shopped and shopped. Did countless demos. When all was said and done I choose Easy Clocking. From the sales, to the demo & support....every step of the way easy clocking was there for me. I deal with COUNTLESS vendors and I can honestly say I have never had as favorable experience as I have had with easy clocking. They even do most of the arduous data entry part!!! BRAVO BRAVO. DONT PONDER ANY MORE ....just buy it!"

"Steven P was extremely helpful over the phone even though he was unable to remote into my system so he could see what I was seeing. He guided me through the system in a way I could understand and took time to listen to my question and show me the best route on printing reports and correcting any issues I had with viewing employees. I have used the customer support system for Easy Clocking three times now and each time the customer service tech has been very helpful and has sufficiently answered all my questions. I look forward to using their system and working with them in the future."

Easy Clocking User

"Easy Clocking is just that. Simple , real time and user friendly."

Share Easy Clocking's store rating

Easy Clocking is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easy Clocking is a merchant member
Easy Clocking participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.