• Easy Clocking

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

Easy Clocking User

"Easy Clocking was very helpful. They answered our questions and was very nice to our situation."

"The customer service is excellent , you open a ticket on line and get a phone call with in the 30 min, if you have a product problem the tech’s will escalate to the programs. They pick the phone every time. Sales always have the best prices and information. I compare other products and Easyclocking was the best with price and options"

Easy Clocking User

"Carlos at Easy Clocking was very helpful in getting my company set-up and trained in using this system. He comes across very knowledgeable and reliable.

Thank you.
Alan Rodriguez

Easy Clocking User

"GREAT SERVICE!! ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND HELP SETTING UP OUR OVER TIME.. THANK YOU "

"Easy clocking has a excellent support team that has helped myself and my staff numerous times. Tech support agent Christopher Panades assisted me with a rather large issue on our self hosted solution after a power outage and had us back up and running in minutes!"

Easy Clocking User

"We have a few of the punch-in devices at our offices and are self hosted. We really like the product and the support is great.

New features are added regularly and Oscar at EasyClocking always helps with all of our updates even though we are self hosted.

Easy Clocking User

"I have been using Easy Clocking for a little over a year now. Their clocks are easy to use and Oscar Castillo has been my tech support contact since I acquired the clock. He has been extremely helpful and always has gone above and beyond to ensure that everything goes well with my clock. This clock has made keeping track of employee times so easy. I do not regret the decision."

"I had a old outdated software that I had been using since 2011. Our computer had fried itself and along with all of our information. Luckily our clock still had all the information. The representative Christopher Panades was very patient with our staffs questions questions and assisted with the entire upgrade process to the Web Easyclocking software Definitely A+ in Customer Service!!"

Easy Clocking User

"Have had Oscar provide tech support for us a few times already. He is always easy going and helpful in resolving our issues. "

"We moved from a traditional paper time -card system to the Easy Clocking cloud solution for Time and Attendance. The entire process was very easy and surprisingly painless considering that we were switching from a paper based to a cloud based solution. I went through the web and made contact through the chat. I had so many questions that they asked me to call directly. Compared to the labor involved with the paper process the new system is like night and day. We are also using mobile solutions and the system grabs the GPS location of our staff at time of clock in. At first I thought the staff would be resistant but found that they like using the mobile app to clock in and to review their employee records through the employee portal. The product does as stated and was a painless process to bring into production."

"Our company bought the EC200 from an agent here in October 2012 and had the software reinstalled in September 2013. The unit has worked well until recently when we started having problems creating reports. We got a contact number 305 231 3335 and was told that the unit is outdated therefore we cannot be assisted."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-01-2015

“Dear Customer,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate feedback good and bad as it helps our company improve our processes. We understand your frustration regarding us not supporting our legacy software any longer.. With that being said, the software was created in 2005 and as you can imagine there has been several advances in technology and development since then. In an effort to keep up with the times, our company has released a more flexible and easy to use web based platform which allows us to ensure that we can keep our clients up to date from one central system. This change to our platform results in eliminating the situation you find yourself in now, having legacy software which we no longer support from here on out (at least for all of our customers who choose to upgrade). Our web based platform allows us to update all of our customers globally, with minimal technical issues arising.

Now, with that being said, please bear in mind your software still works however, being it the fact that we only train our support team on our new platform we have decided to no longer offer Warranty and Support on our legacy platform. Upgrading your system now includes these services within the price of the software.

In regards to your specific case this is standard company policy and although I cannot support the legacy software I would like to extend to you a free 30 day trial on our new platform in order for you to see and experience the benefits and see what exactly our company is offering now. If you would like to take advantage of this offer please feel free to give me a call at (786)361-0434 or 1(888)783-1493 ext. 109.

Easy Clocking - Marketing Manager”

"The SaaS interface isn't the most flexible configuration-wise compared to solutions from others. Definitely built for smaller businesses or a factory style environment where users will not be logging in to a SaaS interface, and flexible and custom reporting is not a focus. Users may frequently forget their password from time to time, especially without central authentication functionality (aka single sign on, such as LDAP/Active Directory or google SSO). That means users have to remember another password. So, they may say "I couldn't remember my password, so I had to wait for the email to reset it - that's why I'm 5-10 minutes late." That leaves a hole when trying to hold people accountable for being on-time. For a supervisor or administrator, that can be a bit of a headache.

We tried the software and it wasn't right with us, though it has potential. I called to discuss a partial refund. Note: We clearly didn't use the system for more than a small trial period, and that was obvious when they looked at our account. When I spoke to their support about this, they referred me directly to their financial team. I was kind of treated like I was trying to cheat them out of paying for their services. I was only asking for some flexibility given my unique situation. This approach raises a question...

What if I decided that I wrongly chose a competitor's solution over Easy Clocking? Would I ever circle back to Easy Clocking given the way they handled me, as they showed zero desire to listen or be flexible given my unique situation?" This approach to support leaves me with a clear answer, "Absolutely not." It was like talking to a wall, not an advocate. After all, if ever ran into a problem with their service or billing, my experience with them was harsh and inflexible customer service.

I get their 30 day billing policy...If I was 6 months in and wanting a refund, being rigid about a refund makes a lot sense. That's not the case here - if they respond to this post referencing their policy, clearly we know they are not getting it. By being flexible, you maintain a positive and open door relationship with those who choose not to use your services this time around... when you show no flexibility and are actually harsh with people verbally, you're saying that you'd rather keep $125.00 then have an open door that could be have potential.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-10-2014

“Dear Customer,

I have reviewed your specific case and as the marketing manager here at the company, I find your experience with our software and ideas towards how our software operates highly dictated by the fact that we wouldn't issue a refund after our 30 day trial period.

I've also brought in the representative that was in charge of your account and listened to the recorded conversation and deemed his approach to be standard protocol for the call with no sign of being harsh to you verbally. Businesses have policies to adhere to in order to operate in the most efficient/effective manner and upon your payment of $125 for a 1 month payment of our software you were informed of our policies.

As clearly stated on the first line of this page: http://easyclocking.com/return-policy.html

Our policies are clearly stated and we operate with an A rating with the BBB, indicating that the majority of our client experience is either good or outstanding. Being that you requested a refund outside of our money back guarantee trial period, our company and customer service applied the same policy to you as we do any of our clients, thus resulting in you not receiving a refund. Now, as a manager here at the company and someone who values our brand and what we stand for as a company, I would like to rectify your poor experience by providing you a few solutions to your issue.

If you would like to resolve this issue, I would require you to reach me at the following number: 1(888)783-1493 ext. 109

Thanks,
Easy Clocking - Marketing Manager”

"We purchased our Easy Clocking fingerprint attendance system 7 months ago. We are very happy with the system as it's easy to use, saves us time and money compared to our old system. In the beginning, we have had a few issues with set up and reports but we found the tech support very helpful. Oscar is my main contact and he is great. I get a quick response as well as a follow up. We are very satisfied and I have recommended them to our sister properties."

"Very pleasant experience, the sales rep. was very knowledgeable and the support staff are extremely helpful, courteous and their expertise is very impressive. Excellent group to work with."

"We had troubles with connectivity issues from day one. Good luck trying to return it, they just leave you on hold until your return window expires. JUAN IS TERRIBLE, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.... TERRIBLE SERVICE once you've purchased. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-11-2014

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, our return policy clearly states that we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. Our company is currently an A rating in the BBB, and we serve several thousand customers that can vouch for our amazing service. I believe our company can assist you in addressing the connectivity issues that arose with your system if you would like to let us assist you please give me a call directly at 1(888)783-1493 ext. 109.

Thanks,
Easy Clocking Customer Service”

Share Easy Clocking's store rating

Easy Clocking is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easy Clocking is a merchant member
Easy Clocking participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.