Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.17/10 41 reviews

Easy Clocking is a merchant member
    Easy Clocking participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Easy Clocking contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"We were having difficulties with our timeclock when we upgraded our computers to windows 7. Fortunately, we were able to get a hold of an amazing support technician, Chris, who was courteous, kind, and extremely helpful. He was able to get us up and running in less than half an hour after we had spent days trying to resolve the problems on our own. We definitely recommend this product because it has lasted us years and the support is always quick, reliable, and professional."

"It's really easy to use once you set it up. Tech support people are very helpful and friendly. You get free help for 30 days, but I just called and although I was not on the plan anymore, they were nice enough to handle the issue for me at no charge. Chis was one of the tech support guys helping me, he did a great job! Thank you."

"Purchased the EC50 based on the website claiming that it would work with 125khz 26bit weigand cards that we use with our access control readers. Couldn't get any of our existing cards to read. Also had issues with getting the SQL software to work. Called technical support, was told by the girl on the phone (definitely on speaker phone) that no one was available and they would call me back in 30 minutes. Waited 2 hours, before I finally got a call back. Spoke with the guy there and was told that the 125khz was only their cards because they were RFID, not "HID" and that a $100 charge would make them 125khz 26bit HID compatible. Told him nope RMA it, and now they want to charge 15% restocking fee and won't take back their software that wouldn't work in the first place."

Rating 8/104/5

"I called into support to help with recovering from a program situation caused by our antivirus system. Although our support had expired SEVERAL months ago, Chris gave us a complimentary support ticket and fixed our problem. Thank you Chris, you were awesome and quick to a resolution."

"I purchased this software 1 year ago after searching for the simplest way to track employee time. I looked at several software programs: all were too complicated and costly. This software is both user friendly and very efficient...and most important the company provides excellent tech support. I have worked with the same employee for 1 year (chris) which also represents the stability of the company."

"Very good Time Clock. The Biometric feature that uses a Fingerprint for clocking in and out eliminates buddy punching. The Tech Support team, particularly, CHRIS PANADES, is extremely knowledgeable, very patient, and if able to answer any question you may have.
I highly recommend this product, great company.

"Just spoke with Chris At Easy Clocking in Hialeah, FL. He was very helpful in troubleshooting issue W/ EC200 Clock. It great to have this tech support available. Thanks EC!"

"Our company purchased the EC200 model, and have been very pleased with it. I only had one minor issue, and Chris in the technical support department had it fixed for me in less than 2 minutes. I would suggest Easy Clocking time clocks for any business that is looking to eliminate the buddy system clock-in problem. The fingerprint clock-in model has been a real TIME saver for us.
Carol Sharp
BeePak Inc

"It was not a great impression at the start, honestly. I tried three times to get the software up and running, without success. I was ready to send the device back, but I called tech support. Oscar Castillo had everything up and running in under three hours; he walked me through the setup, he was very patient with my frustration and numerous questions, and he had a very professional demeanor. If I ran my own business, I would pay this man to train every customer service rep I hired."

"Chris was great at helping me with my questions. I highly recommend Easy Clocking! Tech support was good."

"I am very happy with your customer service!

"I am Happy to say the EC200 is wonderful. Chris at Tech Support
was very helpful and got us up and running in no time. I will highly recommend this company and their products.

"Chris resolved the problem we were having with our time clock. He made sure it was working properly and check to make sure we did not have any other issues."

"Carlos did a great job helping us connect a second time clock. He made sure we could get to both company setups and answered all of our questions."

"KAP Medical has purchased 3 clocks from Easy Clocking and have not had any problems with them. They are inexpensive and are easy to install/program. KAP Medical would recommend this product to all companies looking for a time clock system."