Stores > Easy Clocking

Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-02-01

Wonderful Service!

"Id like to give a big Thank you To Oscar Castillo, he helped me with a technical problem on a Thursday afternoon after 5pm. I know the last thing someone wants to do is help another client at the very end of the day but he was so pleasant and a true pleasure to work with! Thank you for your help. "

2016-01-21

Chris has been the most helpfull I have gotten yet. Fast and reliable. Thank you !!!

"I struggled getting a call back for support with getting the software on our server and talking to all of the machines. I called and didn't get returned calls for hours. I finally was connected with Chris and he was great... when he looked back at how long I had been waiting for assistance, he made sure that I had his email to contact him at any time. Remoted to my computer and had me going in minutes.
Thank you Chris!!!!

This review was modified by bbrocke on January 21 2016 08:39:21 AM

2016-01-04

"Ernesto Ruiz was fast and efficient to meet our startup company needs.

Would highly recommend.

2015-10-27

"Elsa was amazing in helping with my questions with easy clock.
She is my go to person for now on!!

2015-10-21

"I've just completed my first year with Easy Clocking's time clocks and software and have been very satisfied with my experience...so much so, that I finally agreed to write this review (and I never write reviews). Last year my boss tasked me with finding a new time keeping solution for our 80 employees. I discovered Easy Clocking and have honestly enjoyed my every communication with their great staff. Claudia is an excellent sales rep. She helped me understand the features and benefits and assisted me in designing the best solution for our business needs. We chose the correct clocks for our Depot and Oscar and Renato from Tech Support helped set them up in compliance with my company's rigorous security requirements. One of the things that impressed me most was their willingness to modify their software if it made good business sense and provide a feature that was needed and had not been developed yet. Their system is so robust that I haven't been able to suggest any improvements. The clocks support multiple shifts and have not had a single problem since we've installed them. I love the peace of mind this reliability gives me when it comes to tracking employees' hours. It is the service after the sale is made that matters most, and Easy Clocking's Customer Service team is always able to help me with any questions that I have had along the way. Claudia has remembered me each time we've spoken and I've been able to confidently refer two other peers in my company to her for their time keeping needs. She makes her customers feel like they are her only priority and that is why I am posting this review. Doug - Depot Supervisor; NCR"

2015-10-21

"Chris did an acceptional job assisting us in resetting the user ID's in our clocks to the new employee ID's in our payroll service system. It was a complicated process made relatively simple because of his knowledge and expertise."

2015-10-21

"I was having some issues with creating a Sage export in my easyclocking portal, so i called them up and was greeted by Elsa. Elsa was very understanding of my issue and took the time to really make sure i got what i needed. She was so polite, and even apologized for taking longer than she thought because she wanted it to be "perfect". I really appreciate this kind of customer service, and i look forward to continue working with EasyClocking. Thanks again Elsa, all the best!"

2015-10-20

"Elsa assisted with a few questions. She was great and the service was far above my expectations."

2015-10-13

"After working with the Support team at Easy Clocking and understanding the level of knowledge that they have in their team has been a great asset to the deployment of Easy Clocking in our Company. Their have been times we were stuck and a quick call to support has helped resolve the issues.

2015-10-08

"I worked with Claudia who provided amazing customer service to us. She was very prompt and made sure we got up and running as quickly as possible. We love the software and operating the program is easy for us. It has everything we want and need. Thank You for being a great company. "

2015-09-17

"Nice little fingerprint unit; GREAT SUPPORT, SUPER NICE, AND SMART TECH SUPPORT FOLKS. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. :)"

2015-09-04

"Let me start off by saying I have an ancient system. So when I had a problem with my system I felt that I wouldn't be able to fix it. I was fortunate enough to be able to talk to an Awesome tech support, Elsa Jalil. She was so helpful and very professional. Not once did she show frustration and stayed with me through the complete reboot of my system. I would definitely recommend it based on just the great experience I had"

2015-09-02

"I put a call in for service this morning and I was very pleasantly surprised with the phenomenal customer service from Elsa, I needed a few questions answer regarding lunches and she took it from there and went on to show me about custom fields and went through my system thoroughly to make sure I was ready to go live. She was kind and attentive, supportive, knowledgeable and kind. Got my morning off to a very nice start. What an extreme pleasure it was dealing with Elsa. It doesn't get much better than that!"

2015-08-26

"My star ratings are based on Easy Clocking as a whole but I am writing this review specifically about Elsa Jalil. She was probably the most helpful person I have ever encountered in my entire life. After dealing with multiple people at Easy Clocking all day long, I was very disappointed in the way things were handled.....until I talked to Elsa. She went out of her way to make sure I was taken care of on multiple occasions. My matter was one of urgency and she understood that and made everything perfect for me. She was so nice and easy to talk to. Her knowledge and explanations of how to operate my time clock couldn't have been better. If I were in the in the same region as Elsa, I would probably do whatever I could to make her leave Easy Clocking and come work for me. She gets 10 out of 5 stars on your rating system and 3 thumbs up on my rating system. Please let her know that she single-handedly brightened my day and this world would be a much better place if there were more Elsa's in it. I could go on for days but I won't. Thanks Elsa. "

2015-08-21

"Who knew that today would be my lucky day when I got my call back from tech support from Easy Clocking!
I needed help with what turned out to be a simple task but what really transformed my ENTIRE relationship with Easy Clocking was that this special tech happened to pick up on my comments that I was frustrated with really not knowing the system through and through. I expressed to ELSA JALIL that I just really hadn't grasped it from A-Z; feeling as though I was going to A,B,C,H,G,R,D,M,N,E,R,I...Z. Then she asked about my training, "training, training?"-( it was like out of a scene from "Blazin Saddles") what training-? the training I paid for but was never scheduled for. I thought that my phone calls were "training".
What a relief it was that I knew a fog would soon be lifted. ELSA scheduled me for the training that I paid for but also complimented me for the job that I did for somebody who got so far without knowing what they were doing.
That is why I am not hesitant to give Easy Clocking the five star rating because of the research I did when we were in the market for such a product. The product has been remarkable; the service, when I called in has been terrific (even though I really got frustrated once because I didn't understand the entire system) and I wasted both my time and Easy Clocking's time because this first step was over looked.
I asked ELSA how I could nominate her for employee of the month because she listened when she heard me say "I'm in the weeds here". That's all it took. Believed in the product before, love the company now. Susan P

Share Easy Clocking's store rating

Easy Clocking is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easy Clocking is a merchant member
Easy Clocking participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.