• Address: 3426 West 84th Street, #102

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"We purchased our Easy Clocking fingerprint attendance system 7 months ago. We are very happy with the system as it's easy to use, saves us time and money compared to our old system. In the beginning, we have had a few issues with set up and reports but we found the tech support very helpful. Oscar is my main contact and he is great. I get a quick response as well as a follow up. We are very satisfied and I have recommended them to our sister properties."

"Very pleasant experience, the sales rep. was very knowledgeable and the support staff are extremely helpful, courteous and their expertise is very impressive. Excellent group to work with."

"We had troubles with connectivity issues from day one. Good luck trying to return it, they just leave you on hold until your return window expires. JUAN IS TERRIBLE, DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.... TERRIBLE SERVICE once you've purchased. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME."

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, our return policy clearly states that we provide a 30 day money back guarantee. Our company is currently an A rating in the BBB, and we serve several thousand customers that can vouch for our amazing service. I believe our company can assist you in addressing the connectivity issues that arose with your system if you would like to let us assist you please give me a call directly at 1(888)783-1493 ext. 109.

Thanks,
Easy Clocking Customer Service”

"We got our clock early May 2014, now it's 20th May and we 're waiting for a replacement clock. It seems the every time I put down the phone with Miguel, he forgets all about me. It is when I do a follow up phone call, and he hears the anger in my voice, that something happens.
I think the product is good, but the hardware and service so far are very disappointing. A good client resume won't keep you on top and I think they are neglecting the basics.

“Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience, however, our records indicate that this issue since this comment has been posted has since then been addressed. If you feel that you need any additional assistance please feel free to contact us directly at rma@easyclocking.com or you can reach us at 1(888)783-1493 opt. 2.

Thanks,
Easy Clocking Customer Service”

"We purchased Easy Clocking Software and the EC50 time clock just over 6 months ago. It was difficult to set up and we have had other minor issues. Then the time clock stopped working. We purchased the extended warranty knowing the importance of our time clock and software. After spending over an hour on the phone, my options were send the clock back for repair (no time frame guarantee) with no clock to replace, pay $200-300 for a loaner clock, or I could upgrade my practically new clock for $100. This was what I selected, because being weeks without a time clock is not practical for our business. Oh, the new replacement clock won't be sent for 3-5 business days. Really, I spent almost $700 6 months ago, now I am spending another $100. I am extremely dissatisfied with the service."

“Dear Customer,

Upon reading your review of our service, I would sincerely like to apologize for the time wasted and inconvenience brought upon to you by our solution. Our new software memberships offer lifetime warranty and clock replacement included, however this requires a monthly membership fee. The only reason you were charged for a loaner clock was because we do not provide clock replacement as a service to customers that do not pay for monthly cloud hosted service. If your clock was under our cloud solution you would qualify for free repair and replacement on all the hardware in your account. If you would like to attempt to get this addressed I am more than happy to switch your account over to our cloud service and get your clock replaced or repaired free of charge. Please give me a call at 1(888)783-1493 ext. 109.

Thanks,
Easy Clocking Customer Support”

"We were having difficulties with our timeclock when we upgraded our computers to windows 7. Fortunately, we were able to get a hold of an amazing support technician, Chris, who was courteous, kind, and extremely helpful. He was able to get us up and running in less than half an hour after we had spent days trying to resolve the problems on our own. We definitely recommend this product because it has lasted us years and the support is always quick, reliable, and professional."

"It's really easy to use once you set it up. Tech support people are very helpful and friendly. You get free help for 30 days, but I just called and although I was not on the plan anymore, they were nice enough to handle the issue for me at no charge. Chis was one of the tech support guys helping me, he did a great job! Thank you."

"I called into support to help with recovering from a program situation caused by our antivirus system. Although our support had expired SEVERAL months ago, Chris gave us a complimentary support ticket and fixed our problem. Thank you Chris, you were awesome and quick to a resolution."

"I purchased this software 1 year ago after searching for the simplest way to track employee time. I looked at several software programs: all were too complicated and costly. This software is both user friendly and very efficient...and most important the company provides excellent tech support. I have worked with the same employee for 1 year (chris) which also represents the stability of the company."

"Very good Time Clock. The Biometric feature that uses a Fingerprint for clocking in and out eliminates buddy punching. The Tech Support team, particularly, CHRIS PANADES, is extremely knowledgeable, very patient, and if able to answer any question you may have.
I highly recommend this product, great company.

"Just spoke with Chris At Easy Clocking in Hialeah, FL. He was very helpful in troubleshooting issue W/ EC200 Clock. It great to have this tech support available. Thanks EC!"

"Our company purchased the EC200 model, and have been very pleased with it. I only had one minor issue, and Chris in the technical support department had it fixed for me in less than 2 minutes. I would suggest Easy Clocking time clocks for any business that is looking to eliminate the buddy system clock-in problem. The fingerprint clock-in model has been a real TIME saver for us.
Carol Sharp
BeePak Inc

"It was not a great impression at the start, honestly. I tried three times to get the software up and running, without success. I was ready to send the device back, but I called tech support. Oscar Castillo had everything up and running in under three hours; he walked me through the setup, he was very patient with my frustration and numerous questions, and he had a very professional demeanor. If I ran my own business, I would pay this man to train every customer service rep I hired."

"Chris was great at helping me with my questions. I highly recommend Easy Clocking! Tech support was good."

"I am very happy with your customer service!

Easy Clocking is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Easy Clocking is a merchant member
Easy Clocking participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,875 merchant members.