Stores > Easy Appliance Parts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Easy Appliance Parts by clicking a star below.
2017-08-22

Return Policy is Worthless

"I ordered two parts for my clothes dryer. I then realized that I didn't need one of them and got authorization from them to return it for a full refund minus shipping. I received an email from them entitled "Your Refund from EasyApplianceParts.com " and filed it away. Only when the refund failed to appear on my credit card statement did I contact them and discover they had rejected my return because they claimed the part had been installed. The part was never installed and I returned it to them in the same packaging it was sent to me in. I called them and after four days (and a second call) they finally got back to me to tell me I should seek a refund from the shipper. Good luck with that at this point. Thanks to their misleadingly titled email and the delay it caused the part and packaging have been disposed of (supposedly) so I doubt if I'll get any satisfaction from the shipper. So now I've spent money on the part, spent money on having it shipped to me, spent money on shipping it back, and I have no part and no money. I will not be doing business with these people again."

2017-08-11

Terrible company, take your money and fail to deliver

"It has been over one month since we ordered a simple tray for a refrigerator. No word from them at all for two weeks. Website NEVER had update about what was going on. When I finally received a reply they now stated that this is a "special order" which could take 10-15 days. That window has passed and they now infer it is the fault of the "local distributor", who or whatever that is.

They charged me for order as soon as it was placed, so they have been sitting on my money for over a month.

Emails from them are full of platitudes but no useful information. Worse company I have done business with in awhile.

2017-08-03

Crooks!

"I ordered a part that they said would fit my appliance. When it arrived, we tried to install it only to find out that it doesn't fit the appliance they said it would. I returned the part (at my expense) and over a month later I got an email saying they weren't going to refund my money because the part had been installed. How else would I have figured out it didn't fit?? So now I'm out the cost of the part plus what it cost me to ship it back to them and I don't even have the part although I'm still having to pay for it. Do NOT shop with these crooks!"

2017-07-14

Do not care about customers

"I would give zero stars if possible and I have never reviewed a company prior to this. I ordered a part and paid for 2 day shipping and I am being told it will be here in 5. When I called customer service I was told "That is what FedEx tells us" I do not see why you would advertise something to be delivered in two days when it is completely unrealistic. The only thing the customer service person said was "Yes Sir, Yes Sir" and seemed annoyed at my call. I would do yourself a favor and order elsewhere, this company does not care after you press confirm order. Like I said, I have never reviewed a company before but this is unacceptable. "

2017-07-05

Worst Service EVER!

"I can't begin to tell you how awful my experience with Easy Appliance parts was. I ordered a new timer for my washer and they sent me a completely defective timer that wouldn't even accept a charge. Then the real nightmare began. I immediately called them about the faulty timer and was assured that a new one would be mailed that very day. When that didn't happen, I proceeded to call them every day, always being assured once again that the part would be mailed immediately. Finally, after two weeks of mounting frustration and broken promises I asked for a full refund which, of course, I have not received yet. Terrible company and terrible service."

2017-03-29

Excellent service.

"Excellent service, very fast delivery, reasonable prices.

I ordered the wrong part initially, Becky in customer service helped sort out my order, facilitated the return of the original part and reordered the correct part. No hassles, very courteous!

2016-05-13

MOTTO: "THE CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT"

"I entered the model number of my Whirlpool oven on this website where requested and I selected the control panel and touchpad assembly from the list of parts offered and was assured that it "Works with your Model!" It clearly stated the model number of my oven in the part description as well as the OEM part number that corresponded to the one in my oven manual.

I received the part in a few days and I was very pleased at the quick response. I installed it and it worked briefly before I discovered I also needed a microcomputer. I ordered that from this company as well but after waiting for more than 3 weeks I called and discovered it wasn't available and had to wait several days for a refund. Strike one.

I ordered the microcomputer from another site, installed it and discovered that the touchpad I ordered from EasyApplianceParts was faulty. I contacted customer service only to be told that I ordered the wrong part. There was no way this was the wrong part and if by some slim chance it was the wrong part, it was their fault and not mine. An extremely rude customer service representative kept insisting that I was in the wrong. Strike two. She said that she would "try to get me a refund even though she didn't have to". Strike three.

There is something seriously wrong with this company and I will never order from them again. If I could give them a negative 10 I would. Their "No Hassle Returns - Money Back Guarantee" is a joke as is their "customer service". Stay away from these hucksters.

2016-04-01

Best Source!

"Best price of about 10 sources I checked. Easy to use web site. Fast shipping. quality product. plug and play fit. on my short list for future reference. reasonable shipping cost."

2016-01-23

Excellent Customer Service & Fast Shipping!

"On 1/10/16 I bought a Whirlpool 5 burner gas stove off Craigslist & the exterior door glass shattered on the way home so I searched for the part online. The average price for the glass was between $139 - $175 plus shipping, I needed the glass for a white stove & the only site that had that color in stock was of course $175; all the other sites only had black in stock & didn't have any information when the white would be available.
By chance I found Easyapplianceparts.com & they not only had the exterior door glass in white it was only $80.52 plus $7.49 for shipping! I thought this has to be too good to be true & was skeptical so I read the reviews on this site & other sites & felt that some of the negative reviews were from the type of people that are never pleased no matter what, so on 1/12/16 I took a chance & ordered my part. I added my order confirmation page to my favorites so I could track my order & here's why I'm writing a review (something I rarely do), and why Easyapplianceparts.com gets 5 stars from me:
1/12/16 - package shipped from Ohio
1/16/16 - package arrived in Rocklin, CA - Northern California about 20 miles from my home! I think that's pretty fast shipping!
1/17/16 - package was damaged in transit UPS notified sender & merchandise was discarded.
1/18/16 - I received an email from Easyapplianceparts.com telling me about the damage.
1/20/16 - I called Easyapplianceparts.com Customer Service at 7:30 pm (they're lines are open until 1:00am EST!), I would have called sooner but I hadn't tracked my part or checked my email for a few days. I believe Customer Service to be an important part of any company & the quality of this integral function is invaluable in return business. Julie, the representative, was very friendly & extremely helpful; she canceled my order & credited my account for the damaged part & reordered the part with a note stating the damage to the first shipment & requesting additional packaging. She was even patient enough to wait while I put my boots on (lots of rain here YAY!), so I could go out to my truck & get my wallet! The new order shipped 1/21/16 & yesterday on 1/22/16, at 2:25 pm my part arrived intact - that's only 24 hours!
Easyapplianceparts.com not only let my Craigslist bargain remain a bargain but they also turned what could have been a nightmare (according to some of the reviews), into a dream experience. They've got my recommendation & my business in the future! Thanks Easyapplianceparts.com!
Stephanie
Northern California

2015-06-19

"Ordered 4 parts that were "in stock" came in 3 separate shipments. 2 parts came within 3 days, 1 part 4 days and the last part still don't have although tracking says will be here in 4 days. Total ship time for final part will be 2 weeks. Unfortunately I need all parts together to fix the refrigerator so 2 weeks is too long to wait for parts. Prices were good."

2015-06-10

"Ordered a tub buffer spring for my GE washer. Super fast shipping. Received an OEM part for the lowest price I could find on the internet. Good communication from seller. I knew when they received the order, when it shipped, and when to expect delivery."

2015-03-29

"Fantasic Service. Called and ordered both dishwasher racks on Monday at noon.....they were both at my door Tuesday at 1PM !!!!!!! Fit perfect. The price, even with shipping was near half of what a local appliance dealer wanted ."

2015-03-22

"I ordered a belt for my washing machine after receiving an email that it was shipped it did not have a shipping number so I called and asked if they had a shipping number for me. They said they would get back with me, 24 hours later still haven't heard from them so called back, was told again that they would figure it out and get back with me. Another 24 hours still no word so called again (3rd time) and was told they would refund money because of mistake when shipped. They didn't even give an option to just ship parts out. Found my part locally, little bit more money but have it in hand and don't have to waste my time calling to find out where it is. Will never order from Easy Appliance Parts again."

2015-03-19

"Hahahahaha!!! They folded my part in half to fit it in the box they shipped me. I have a funny picture to share. LOL"

2014-10-29

"INCOMPETENT!!! I was promised a shipment that never came. I had to follow up with the company to find out that they sold the part to someone else and it would be over a week before they would be able to ship anything out. Would have been nice to know! WIth guests coming from overseas, these fools have ruined our ability to cook! Best part is that they intend to ship the part out when I am on my honeymoon! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!! "

Share Easy Appliance Parts's store rating

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
Easy Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!