Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Best service ever!
We needed a Maytag refrigerator part, did a search and found easyapplianceparts.com on Wednesday, phoned them, spoke to a rep named JP who was very polite and extremely helpful. Remarkably the part is here today (Thursday). This was with regular shipping too, glad that we did not pay extra for that next day shipping!

Easy Appliance Parts User

"My GE oven needed a new Bake Unit Element, and after checking many other sites, I could not believe how much cheaper it was from EAP!

1. Easy to find on their website (and I am a novice at appliance parts!).
2. Less than half what everyone else was charging - including shipping.
3. Part was exactly what I needed - and better quality than the one I had replaced before.
4. Shipping was very fast - also cheaper than all others.
5. Packaging could not have been more secure.

Will always check EAP first before any other site because I choose satisfaction over frustration. Will recommend to all my friends!

"Ordered a part, installed it but that part was not what the problem was, so we sent it back. They will not return the money and are keeping the part."

"Poor customer service. Just received a part for my refrigerator. Took 3 weeks and it came broken. I was told by customer service that I would have to reorder the part and pay for it again. Then I would be able to get a refund on my old part in 3 to 5 business days. This would hardly constitute a "no-hassle return" policy. Was then told a supervisor would contact me. They never did. Poor way of doing business."

"Outstanding delivery (next day for me) and lowest price on web...correct parts....what else is there to say."

"wrong part shipped...still waiting on my refund over 1 week now!
Very annoyed

modified review This review was modified by sherryannchoon on March 07 2014 06:41:44 AM

"Beware of what you ordered at this web store.
They will NOT give a refund once the part is installed even if it is defected from the beginning.

modified review This review was modified by hhpham on March 01 2014 07:30:55 PM

"Fast delivery, product exactly as described. Highly recommend!"

St. Louis, MO

"On line inventory
Good pricing
Fast shipping
Great communications

"Ordered a Whirlpool dishwasher part on 9/9/2013. Received immediate confirmation of order via email. Using link provided in this email and selecting "Check you order status" link on website revealed item was backordered. Waited a few days then called customer service. Talked with friendly representative who searched their parts suppliers while I was on the phone. She said it would come from the manufacturer and would ship in 3 weeks. She gave me the option to cancel or keep the order. I kept the order as all other sources I tried for this part had the same backorder status. Nine days later I received a shipping notice with tracking. Part arrived as specified by UPS in good condition. Part was exactly as ordered and made by Whirlpool. Easy Appliance Parts was just a few dollars more than the cheapest source I could find but they had the best reviews here. I would buy again from them and given my experience also recommend them to others. The only bothersome remark is that they charged my credit card at the point of order instead of when the part shipped. Won't ding them a star since their customer service was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and offered to cancel. By the way, they are based in Canada. Part was shipped from Michigan."

modified review This review was modified by englebrau on September 26 2013 05:42:13 AM

"They have the cheapest price on the control panel for my kitchenaid dishwasher. Brand new panel to me in two days! Highly recommend this merchant. Very fast shipping. Wow."

"I had a bit of a screw up in ordering a part for my oven, and although the issue was all at my end, the folks at Easy Appliance went out of their way to take care of me. Orders came promptly and the folks were extremely helpful and courteous. They will be my first place to check when I need parts in the future! "

modified review This review was modified by edatwell on August 03 2013 03:00:52 AM

"Super fast and accurate shipping. Relatively inexpensive on parts."

"Excellent service. Lightning fast shipping. I called to confirm befor ordering a defrost heater on Thur. evening and received it on the following day. Right part and it fixed my problem. Extremely happy and will sure order from this seller again."

modified review This review was modified by atlgapdo on March 11 2013 11:45:16 AM

"i ordered parts for my maytag fridge and they were almost half the price of similar websites. they came THE NEXT DAY! door handle worked great, and i still haven't tried the ice maker part i ordered, but it looks like the right part. no complaints, very very fast service. great site."

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
Easy Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!