• Rating 7.71/10 12 reviews

Easy Appliance Parts is not a merchant member
    Easy Appliance Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Easy Appliance Parts contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"wrong part shipped...still waiting on my refund over 1 week now!
Very annoyed

modified review This review was modified by sherryannchoon on March 07 2014 06:41:44 AM

"Beware of what you ordered at this web store.
They will NOT give a refund once the part is installed even if it is defected from the beginning.

modified review This review was modified by hhpham on March 01 2014 07:30:55 PM

"Fast delivery, product exactly as described. Highly recommend!"

St. Louis, MO

"On line inventory
Good pricing
Fast shipping
Great communications

"Ordered a Whirlpool dishwasher part on 9/9/2013. Received immediate confirmation of order via email. Using link provided in this email and selecting "Check you order status" link on website revealed item was backordered. Waited a few days then called customer service. Talked with friendly representative who searched their parts suppliers while I was on the phone. She said it would come from the manufacturer and would ship in 3 weeks. She gave me the option to cancel or keep the order. I kept the order as all other sources I tried for this part had the same backorder status. Nine days later I received a shipping notice with tracking. Part arrived as specified by UPS in good condition. Part was exactly as ordered and made by Whirlpool. Easy Appliance Parts was just a few dollars more than the cheapest source I could find but they had the best reviews here. I would buy again from them and given my experience also recommend them to others. The only bothersome remark is that they charged my credit card at the point of order instead of when the part shipped. Won't ding them a star since their customer service was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and offered to cancel. By the way, they are based in Canada. Part was shipped from Michigan."

modified review This review was modified by englebrau on September 26 2013 05:42:13 AM

"They have the cheapest price on the control panel for my kitchenaid dishwasher. Brand new panel to me in two days! Highly recommend this merchant. Very fast shipping. Wow."

"I had a bit of a screw up in ordering a part for my oven, and although the issue was all at my end, the folks at Easy Appliance went out of their way to take care of me. Orders came promptly and the folks were extremely helpful and courteous. They will be my first place to check when I need parts in the future! "

modified review This review was modified by edatwell on August 03 2013 03:00:52 AM

"Super fast and accurate shipping. Relatively inexpensive on parts."

"Placed an order and called back within a half hour to make a change to the order. Both the original order and changed order were delivered. Called back to have the original order returned. They want me to drive to UPS to return it. It was their screw up and they should have arranged for UPS to come pick up the package at my house."

"Best price anywhere of required part, with lightening quick speed of the receipt of the part. HUGELY satisfied with this business!!"

"I needed a part to fix my oven and found it quickly on their website. I will say that I had no problem finding the part on two other websites, but Easy Appliance Parts was almost ten dollars cheaper than the next best price for this particular item. I placed the order on their website, noting on their page a statement that orders placed before 3pm EST would get shipped out on the same day. Being that it was Friday at 2pm EST and that Easy was on the east coast and I'm on the west coast, and having selected ground shipping, I optimistically expected the part in maybe a week. Imagine my surprise when it showed up the very next day! Apparently Easy has a west coast distribution center in Fresno, about 5 hours from L.A.! To make a long story short, within half an hour after opening the package, I had a working oven! Thank you Easy for your promptness, accuracy and best price. You can count on me for future purchases."

"Needed to replace a clock/oven control unit for my mom's stove. Was able to navigate through the site and find the part with no trouble. I called and verified to make sure that the part numbers from the Kenmore parts list and what Easy Appliance Parts had were the same. The woman was very friendly and was able to tell me that the part number was changed/updated. The part at Sears was $140 (I called Sears to find out what their cost was). Their price with shipping was $104. The part arrived without incident and I was able to fix my mom's stove."