Stores > Eastporters
  • Eastporters

Voice your opinion! Review Eastporters by clicking a star below.
2015-10-15

"I purchased the following:
Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5030UB
FA-1-White Ceiling Mount
85" Elunevision Reference Studio 4K

I contacted them for some initial information then later went by to see a demo of some of their products. Mike asked me about my plans for the projector and who I wanted to use it. I had some specific requirements as to the size of the screen. They had a custom screen made to my exact size needs.

The projector and screen work great. The quality of the image is comparable to a flat screen TV but the size is so much bigger !! I am very happy with my purchase.

2015-06-14

"I ordered the Epson 5020UB and a EluneVision Reference 4K Fixed screen from EastPorters. They were prompt with getting the order shipped out and were also very helpful with making sure what I ordered was going to work with my setup.

After a few months of owning the screen I noticed there was a slight defect with the screen material. EastPorters promptly sent me a replacement screen, no questions asked.

A few years later I was building a dedicated room and needed the acoustically transparent version of the Reference 4K. I was able to take advantage of the EastPorters upgrade program and saved several hundred dollars.

2015-05-15

"Great service and advice from Dave and Milosh for my first-time home theater. Bought a package deal from them and picked it up at the store. Very happy with how everything looks. If you're looking for a great deal on a projector and reference screen, Eastporters is an excellent choice."

2015-02-10

"Excellent Experience! Dave at Eastporters walked me through all projector and Screen options for my budget and was able to help me select a unit and screen that has exceeded my expectations to date. Excellent products and even better service. I will be a returning customer and highly recommend Eastporters to anyone wanting the best products for competitive prices with excellent service and zero nonsense."

2014-04-18

"The staff was knowledgeable. The products were high quality. My family enjoys the big screen and the great theatre experience. "

2014-01-31

"I was able to attend a demo at their store, and the professional, attentive service I received without making a purchase convinced me to buy from them online later. There were no issues at all with my order, and everything arrived on time and as expected. My only concern was that I had to modify the supplied mount as it did not fit my projector."

2013-11-18

"very fast shipping, both the sales person answered me in a prompt manner."

2013-05-19

"First time purchasing a projector system and screen and Dave at Eastporters was more than patient with helping me select the right components and answering all my questions. Products arrived as expected and pricing was reasonable, would happily shop there again and refer to friends"

2013-04-25

"Bought a 108" reference screen and i'm very happy with it. Highly recommended. Great value and quality. works with my epson homelite 1080 flawlessly"

2012-01-02

"What I love most about this company is they take care their customer and I am happy with my purchase."

2011-10-02

"After consulting with the staff for Eastporters, I bought an EluneVision Reference Tab-Tensioned screen and a ceiling mount. The items were shipped the next day, and arrived to Montreal the day after that. Couldn't be happier with the fast response times from the staff, and the prices can't be beat. Amazing performance!

2011-08-30

"I was building a home theatre and I wasn't sure what to get. Called up eastporters and they set everything up for me. Great company, I will recommend to friends."

2011-08-17

"Eastporters Projection Specialists was helpful from beginning to end of the process. They helped me walk through the difficult process of picking the screen and projector and all the mounting hardware. In the end I ended up buying a Panasonic AE4000 + A Reference Studio Fixed Frame screen. I love it, my basement theater is finally complete and it couldn't be any better. "

2011-03-04

"I don't believe these reviews I purchased a screen in Nov 2010 received it Jan 1 2011.
The remote did not work and they have done nothing about it. I have contacted them 8 to 10 times with no response. Don't waste your money. Buy local from a place you know.

2011-03-03

"Received EluneVision Tab Tensioned 120' screen a couple days ago, excellent product and is of great quality.

Had an issue with a separate order where extension brackets did not fit, Eastporters quickly refunded $ and no questions asked.

Deliver was very fast, (2 days from shipping date) and screen arrived well packaged, no damage or missing parts.

Only critique I have is the instructions on how to set the upper and lower limit, very difficult to follow but eventually figured it out. (alot of patience)

Share Eastporters's store rating

Eastporters is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastporters is not a merchant member
Eastporters does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!