Stores > Eastbay.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

2016-12-02

Delayed without info!!!

"Made an order and have been waiting for one week and I only live in Cali. Tracking said it would come Friday as of the 12/2, the next thing you know, my order was delayed without any given information why. What more if I want to exchange a product? 2 weeks for shipping? Another product that will come to me delayed? I will request a full refund if order doesn't come soon and will order from footlocker. Very disappointed."

2016-11-30

Admitted to giving me the wrong information costing me $67 AU

"Stay away from them.
Ordered 2 pairs of shoes, the first delivery was lost. So they sent the same pairs again which were unfortunately a size too small in both.
Not knowing how the return process would happen as I am an international customer I contacted customer service and was told the returned shipping would be refunded. It ended up costing me $67 to send 2 pairs back from Australia.
Was then advised I would not be refunded the shipping as I was told, and the customer service rep admitted I was told the wrong information but I had to wear the issue.
Text from the actual conversation:
Doua V.: Thank you for holding. After much review, I regret to inform you that your were given wrong information from the previous associate. International returns and exchanges are only reimbursable wit ha valid receipt if we made a mistake with your order and it's not in this case.
Doua V.: Therefore the return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed, but we will provide you free shipping for your exchange. As well, you received free shipping for your initial order.
Matt: ok so you admit i was given the wrong information from the previous associate?

Was offered credit and or gift card (why would i want that when the company is so terrible), demanded an actual refund and apparently that will happen in 5-7 days.

STAY AWAY

2016-08-27

Never Buy From Eastbay!!!!

"I placed an order for a pair of shoes and a jacket. They both were SUPPOSE TO COME FRIDAY. That was the delivery date given to me after i made my purchase. I tracked my package everyday and everything was on time. I checked back Thursday it said package delayed. Friday comes no package. Saturday come no package. I called eastbay and explained all of this. All they told me was they didnt know why it was delayed. If and when it comes If i dont want it i could send it back. He was very rude. I said thats it. He said yea and have a great day. Never buying from them again. If my shoes are not here today i will seek legal action. No stars if I could."

2016-08-25

Do I have to rate cause they don't deserve 1 star!

"Let's start off by saying I ordered a shirt and came in the wrong size. So I called and had them ship me size and of course they wanted me to purchase it and because my son needed it I did. They said we'll refund your money for the $15 dollar shirt plus tax so I said ok that'll be great. I received a email I was refunded only $9 ummm so I had to pay for a new shirt because they messed up and sent me wrong size on top of charging me to return it! Pos company hope they lose customers and close doors. "

This review was modified by Marcusmommie03 on August 25 2016 10:29:28 PM

2016-08-20

Do Not Use Eastbay if you want your items!

"We ordered some shoes for a foster child for school. He was so excited. When we ordered, they showed up as in stock. We immediately received an email that they were on backorder, something that should have been indicated, and they should ship in 5 days. So, that was still enough time for school. Ten days later, I contacted Eastbay and was told they were going to arrive the next day. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager got on the phone and was rude. She said that it could be at least two weeks before they even ship the shoes, even though they were coming in the next day. When I asked the name of her manager, she said she didn't have one. I asked for the CEO name, and she said she was the highest person and didn't answer to anyone. We have emailed them. They are still taking orders online for these shoes, even though ours have not even shipped yet, and it has been nearly 3 weeks now since the order. We have received no communication, email, etc. explaining the further delay or responding to our requests for information. And, a foster child is without the shoes he really wanted to start school with. They are horrible. Don't use them if you want your items in a timely manner."

2016-07-26

Research the reviews on this company before making a purchase!

" I purchased a baseball glove for my sons birthday. It never arrived. Customer service claims they can't find my order, but my credit card has been charged. When I requested a refund, they miraculously were able to find my order, but gave me a phony UPS tracking number. Multiple communications, a month and a half in, I still don't have a refund nor do I have the baseball glove. I've since gotten to ****'s Sporting Goods to buy the glove and I'm just trying to get a refund for an item I never received from Eastbay "

This review was modified by Janemccvut on July 26 2016 08:28:00 AM

2016-04-29

DON'T SHOP HERE

"So I ordered a pair of women's medium pants and received men's small basketball shorts. When I called to ask about an exchange I was informed that the pants were no longer available. I also let them know that the card I ordered on we're be expiring so I asked how would I get the refund. I was told "our credit union will find a way." Um what? The employees are useless and this company is not worth the hassle. Save your time and money and don't shop here. "

This review was modified by Leighkenna on April 29 2016 06:14:35 AM

2016-04-12

Rude and Racist

"East bay shipped my products late after I paid for overnight shipping then once I received the items the sizes was incorrect. They were totally insensitive to the mistakes and rude and never apologized. On top of that Becky from team sales was the Bytch name was very impatient and rushing me to order. I ordered from east bay 3 years spending $2,000 every year and it looks like they're customer services is declining."

2016-02-20

Terrible customer service

"First let me start by saying if there was a negative 10 start they would fall in the negative millions catogery !!! I ordered a pair of shoes took me hours to get !! Only to be canceled not notified by any means no emails or phone calls !! My card was charged !! I called they're support team wait 45 mins 4 different times just to be lied to and had !! 2/4 they hung up on me and he other 2 one guy's name was Dan said I don't have to tell you anything is policy and hung up the other guy said I ordered from Russia and that's not allowed !! I live in the USA .. I'm a vet and have done my fair share for the country !! This is pure bullshit and I have no idea how they let this company operate with such bad service !! Buyer beware !! I lost a customer for life !! "

2016-02-17

Worst on the Internet.

"I spent an hour of my time trying to get a new sneaker release and I got it in my cart finally after the site froze and crashed for a half hour. I was so excited to get them and I was sent an order confirmation email and everything. However, 4 days later they decided to send me an email saying the product was not longer available and my order was canceled. YOU **** EASTBAY."

This review was modified by Geoff4402 on February 17 2016 08:50:56 AM

2016-01-28

HORRIBLE Customer Service!

"Eastbay’s customer service (or lack thereof) is very disappointing. The communication was very delayed and rather unhelpful.

I was promised a return shipping label TWICE by two separate reps, and never received one.

I went ahead and mailed the cleats back to (AT MY OWN EXPENSE). I have been in sales and customer service for 10 years, and I would never do that to a customer.

This was completely ridiculous.

This review was modified by Stephaniegardner86 on January 28 2016 03:28:41 PM

2016-01-28

They don't value their customers!!!

"I ordered a pair of shoes 12/6 and i got them in reasonable time, however, i needed to exchange them for a 1/2 size bigger. Well they decided to change carriers and i was unable to change the address with UPS and was told that i cant do that. the closest UPS is an hour away. I had my kneecap removed and can't drive. I told both Eastbay and UPS and neither of them care. I was told that this was my fault that they shipped carriers I called Eastbay and told them that i would forward the email to them. They declined. I ask for the shoes to be sent and tell them that i should get compensation due to this error. I wanted these shoes to help through the recovery from my surgery. I just had a major surgery and needed something to wear to work as i usually wear high heels with being on crutches i cant do that. They tell me well you've already been compensated that $10 was more than enough. Um hello your shipping and handling is more than $10. What good does that do? So apparently i might get these shoes sent back but its not guaranteed. Well now they don't carry the shoe in my size anymore. So i spend $130 on a pair of shoes takes over 2 months and I may not get the shoes and $10 is compensation? I laughed at the lady and hung up talk about poor customer service. So save your money and take it to a company that cares."

This review was modified by gallington6 on January 28 2016 10:30:13 AM

2015-12-10

"Poor customer service!! I made a large order and when I received it I noticed a shirt I didnt order and a shirt missing. I contacted them and they said they would mail me the missing shirt and for me to return the wrong shirt. Over a week later I get an email saying the shirt I wanted was out of stock. I asked about my refund and they said they were holding the money until they received the shirt I was mailing back. They also said returns can take several weeks. So pretty much I get screwed over because of their mistake."

This review was modified by Jlo33 on December 10 2015 09:36:34 PM

2015-12-10

"These guys suck big time, do not rate any stars, maybe 10 negative. Placed a small order with them almost two months ago. It showed in stock when ordered then I was notified it was back ordered. Never arrived. Eastbay says it is USPS problem and that usps left notice that there was no secure area to leave package. Truth is we know the mailman and he always comes to our door or leaves in same place. No notice was left and usps says they sent it back to Eastbay. Eastbay says they can not refund as they have not received it back. all this over less than $15.00.It is obvious from their emails that they are in some foreign country and do not give a shit about customer service."

This review was modified by waynefey on December 10 2015 02:31:17 AM

2015-12-06

"I tried to make an order on eastbay. Entered all the information and placed it. Got an email saying that they have acknowledged my order and should be expecting a confirmation on shipping. Waited several days, with no response from their site. Final got into a live chat with their customer service which said that my order didn't pass their "verification system" even thought the funds where there to be charged.

I was pressed for time, and it was wasted. I cursed at the customer services saying the least you could have done was sent an email stating so, I could have went else where with my business.

He went on to say I can make a re-order. I said why the hell would I do that? you just refused my order, wasted my time as i thought my order was well underway. why would i go back to that type of service.

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!