Stores > Eastbay.com
  • Eastbay.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eastbay.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-23

Eastbay is OVERRATED s***!

"Never buying from them again! They lost my product and on top of that they couldnt even track my package. Too irresponsible and the customer service was trash. THey kept trasnferring me to different lines only to find out my product is lost. Trash. Never buying from them again"

2017-07-05

Avoid Eastbay!!!

"Eastbay does not give a damn about customer service. Every thing from the people, to the website, to the mobile app, shipping and returns. I am expected to wait at least 5 weeks for a return on a $150 pair of sneakers, that had been worn already and had a scuff mark and creases, because that's how long it takes for them to receive the package after I drop it off at the post office. I work at UPS. NOTHING should take 5 weeks to deliver. Avoid Eastbay. There are way too many other companies that provide the same services with no of the hassle. "

2017-05-18

No Problems Here

"Ordered my usual pair of sneakers. Got expedited shipping. Sneakers showed up in less than 24 hrs with no problems. I've never had a problem with Eastbay. However I have not had to deal with customer service or return issues so I can't comment on that as many reviewers have."

2017-05-17

Jordans Retro 13

"I received my Jordans Retro 13 in the mail the shoes comes with a scuff mark on one of them. Someone attempted to covered the scuff mark with black shoe polish. needless to say I returned the shoes. I had to continually call Eastbay asking where the return label was?? Foot Locker not Eastbay had sent the return label. I kept overlooking it in my email because I didn't do business with Foot Locker. Return policy ****, I'm having a hard time receiving my money in a timely manner. I was told that I may have to wait 7 to 21 day to receive refunds.. I've yet to receive my refund, my birthday has come and gone those shoes were a gift to myself.. I'm a first-time customer horrible experience."

2017-05-09

Fool Me Once Shame On Me! Fool Me Twice Shame On You!

"I used to purchase from Eastbay back in my college days because they tend to be at least $5 - $10 cheaper than the retail price. Last year I decided to purchase some sneakers for my nieces for back to school. The shipment was TWO WEEKS late. Therefore, my nieces had to where old shoes for the first week of school, STRIKE ONE!!! Fast forward to last week, I made a purchase for my niece birthday. The shoes went to the wrong location, a different city that I never heard of. I called customer service and they had me on hold for 20 minutes. Every time they transferred me, I had to repeat my issue and be placed on hold for 20 minutes again. Eventually they blamed me and said i put the wrong address not them so I will not get a refund. I had to drive two hours to pick up my package from the wrong location. Luckily my package was in a business center and the people there were very nice. They held my package for me until I could retrieve it. Eastbay does not put their customers first. The phone reps lack customer service skills. I would rather spend the extra money for good customer service then spend my money at a place that treat me as if they're doing me a favor. Its not worth the headache or time. "

2017-03-29

Eastbay you’re a true **** SHOW…

"Eastbay you’re a true **** SHOW…Your customer service department is the World’s WORST! Not only did your untrained employees screw up my order but they also lied to me and made me wait an extra week for my Son’s T-Ball cleats and made him miss his first game and his first T-Ball pictures too! How can you sell the cleats I purchased over 2 weeks ago? You did nothing to try to fix the issue, made no apologies for what you cost my son and had the audacity to tell me there will be more games for him to play? It’s his first experience with organized sports and you guys screwed it up! And hear you preach compassion for athletes and advocacy for sport…WHAT A JOKE! You are hypocrites! As long as I live I will never spend another $1 with any company associated with you and I will be sure to let everyone in my leagues know not to waste their money either! "

2017-03-16

Beware. Horrible customer service.

"Horrible customer service. Needed an item in 2 business days. Payed the extra that they offered online the night before, expecting for it to arrive in 2 business days instead it arrived in 3 business days. When I called to explain and ask for them to charge me for the 3 business day shipping instead of 2 they refused. Said in their fine print you have to give them 1 business day just to ship. I explained that they need to state that while ordering online. If I had known I had to pay the outrageous charge for overnight shipping to get it in 2 business days then I could have made a more logical decision. False advertising in my opinion. Beware."

2016-12-02

Delayed without info!!! Long to refund!!!

"Made an order and have been waiting for one week and I only live in Cali. Tracking said it would come Friday as of the 12/2, the next thing you know, my order was delayed without any given information why. What more if I want to exchange a product? 2 weeks for shipping? Another product that will come to me delayed? I will request a full refund if order doesn't come soon and will order from footlocker. Very disappointed.

Also refunding. Called them about why I didn't get my refund and they said it will take 3 to 4 weeks!!! 3 TO 4 WEEKS TO GET MY REFUND WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE MY RETURNED ITEMS!!!! Absolutely crap customer service

2016-11-30

Admitted to giving me the wrong information costing me $67 AU

"Stay away from them.
Ordered 2 pairs of shoes, the first delivery was lost. So they sent the same pairs again which were unfortunately a size too small in both.
Not knowing how the return process would happen as I am an international customer I contacted customer service and was told the returned shipping would be refunded. It ended up costing me $67 to send 2 pairs back from Australia.
Was then advised I would not be refunded the shipping as I was told, and the customer service rep admitted I was told the wrong information but I had to wear the issue.
Text from the actual conversation:
Doua V.: Thank you for holding. After much review, I regret to inform you that your were given wrong information from the previous associate. International returns and exchanges are only reimbursable wit ha valid receipt if we made a mistake with your order and it's not in this case.
Doua V.: Therefore the return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed, but we will provide you free shipping for your exchange. As well, you received free shipping for your initial order.
Matt: ok so you admit i was given the wrong information from the previous associate?

Was offered credit and or gift card (why would i want that when the company is so terrible), demanded an actual refund and apparently that will happen in 5-7 days.

STAY AWAY

2016-08-27

Never Buy From Eastbay!!!!

"I placed an order for a pair of shoes and a jacket. They both were SUPPOSE TO COME FRIDAY. That was the delivery date given to me after i made my purchase. I tracked my package everyday and everything was on time. I checked back Thursday it said package delayed. Friday comes no package. Saturday come no package. I called eastbay and explained all of this. All they told me was they didnt know why it was delayed. If and when it comes If i dont want it i could send it back. He was very rude. I said thats it. He said yea and have a great day. Never buying from them again. If my shoes are not here today i will seek legal action. No stars if I could."

2016-08-25

Do I have to rate cause they don't deserve 1 star!

"Let's start off by saying I ordered a shirt and came in the wrong size. So I called and had them ship me size and of course they wanted me to purchase it and because my son needed it I did. They said we'll refund your money for the $15 dollar shirt plus tax so I said ok that'll be great. I received a email I was refunded only $9 ummm so I had to pay for a new shirt because they messed up and sent me wrong size on top of charging me to return it! Pos company hope they lose customers and close doors. "

2016-08-20

Do Not Use Eastbay if you want your items!

"We ordered some shoes for a foster child for school. He was so excited. When we ordered, they showed up as in stock. We immediately received an email that they were on backorder, something that should have been indicated, and they should ship in 5 days. So, that was still enough time for school. Ten days later, I contacted Eastbay and was told they were going to arrive the next day. I asked to speak to a manager. The manager got on the phone and was rude. She said that it could be at least two weeks before they even ship the shoes, even though they were coming in the next day. When I asked the name of her manager, she said she didn't have one. I asked for the CEO name, and she said she was the highest person and didn't answer to anyone. We have emailed them. They are still taking orders online for these shoes, even though ours have not even shipped yet, and it has been nearly 3 weeks now since the order. We have received no communication, email, etc. explaining the further delay or responding to our requests for information. And, a foster child is without the shoes he really wanted to start school with. They are horrible. Don't use them if you want your items in a timely manner."

2016-07-26

Research the reviews on this company before making a purchase!

" I purchased a baseball glove for my sons birthday. It never arrived. Customer service claims they can't find my order, but my credit card has been charged. When I requested a refund, they miraculously were able to find my order, but gave me a phony UPS tracking number. Multiple communications, a month and a half in, I still don't have a refund nor do I have the baseball glove. I've since gotten to ****'s Sporting Goods to buy the glove and I'm just trying to get a refund for an item I never received from Eastbay "

2016-04-29

DON'T SHOP HERE

"So I ordered a pair of women's medium pants and received men's small basketball shorts. When I called to ask about an exchange I was informed that the pants were no longer available. I also let them know that the card I ordered on we're be expiring so I asked how would I get the refund. I was told "our credit union will find a way." Um what? The employees are useless and this company is not worth the hassle. Save your time and money and don't shop here. "

2016-04-12

Rude and Racist

"East bay shipped my products late after I paid for overnight shipping then once I received the items the sizes was incorrect. They were totally insensitive to the mistakes and rude and never apologized. On top of that Becky from team sales was the Bytch name was very impatient and rushing me to order. I ordered from east bay 3 years spending $2,000 every year and it looks like they're customer services is declining."

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!