Stores > Eastbay.com

• Eastbay.com

Product & services pricing Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

2016-07-26

Research the reviews on this company before making a purchase!

" I purchased a baseball glove for my sons birthday. It never arrived. Customer service claims they can't find my order, but my credit card has been charged. When I requested a refund, they miraculously were able to find my order, but gave me a phony UPS tracking number. Multiple communications, a month and a half in, I still don't have a refund nor do I have the baseball glove. I've since gotten to ****'s Sporting Goods to buy the glove and I'm just trying to get a refund for an item I never received from Eastbay "

This review was modified by Janemccvut on July 26 2016 08:28:00 AM

2016-04-29

DON'T SHOP HERE

"So I ordered a pair of women's medium pants and received men's small basketball shorts. When I called to ask about an exchange I was informed that the pants were no longer available. I also let them know that the card I ordered on we're be expiring so I asked how would I get the refund. I was told "our credit union will find a way." Um what? The employees are useless and this company is not worth the hassle. Save your time and money and don't shop here. "

This review was modified by Leighkenna on April 29 2016 06:14:35 AM

2016-04-12

Rude and Racist

"East bay shipped my products late after I paid for overnight shipping then once I received the items the sizes was incorrect. They were totally insensitive to the mistakes and rude and never apologized. On top of that Becky from team sales was the Bytch name was very impatient and rushing me to order. I ordered from east bay 3 years spending $2,000 every year and it looks like they're customer services is declining."

2016-02-20

Terrible customer service

"First let me start by saying if there was a negative 10 start they would fall in the negative millions catogery !!! I ordered a pair of shoes took me hours to get !! Only to be canceled not notified by any means no emails or phone calls !! My card was charged !! I called they're support team wait 45 mins 4 different times just to be lied to and had !! 2/4 they hung up on me and he other 2 one guy's name was Dan said I don't have to tell you anything is policy and hung up the other guy said I ordered from Russia and that's not allowed !! I live in the USA .. I'm a vet and have done my fair share for the country !! This is pure bullshit and I have no idea how they let this company operate with such bad service !! Buyer beware !! I lost a customer for life !! "

2016-02-17

Worst on the Internet.

"I spent an hour of my time trying to get a new sneaker release and I got it in my cart finally after the site froze and crashed for a half hour. I was so excited to get them and I was sent an order confirmation email and everything. However, 4 days later they decided to send me an email saying the product was not longer available and my order was canceled. YOU **** EASTBAY."

This review was modified by Geoff4402 on February 17 2016 08:50:56 AM

2016-01-28

HORRIBLE Customer Service!

"Eastbay’s customer service (or lack thereof) is very disappointing. The communication was very delayed and rather unhelpful.

I was promised a return shipping label TWICE by two separate reps, and never received one.

I went ahead and mailed the cleats back to (AT MY OWN EXPENSE). I have been in sales and customer service for 10 years, and I would never do that to a customer.

This was completely ridiculous.

This review was modified by Stephaniegardner86 on January 28 2016 03:28:41 PM

2016-01-28

They don't value their customers!!!

"I ordered a pair of shoes 12/6 and i got them in reasonable time, however, i needed to exchange them for a 1/2 size bigger. Well they decided to change carriers and i was unable to change the address with UPS and was told that i cant do that. the closest UPS is an hour away. I had my kneecap removed and can't drive. I told both Eastbay and UPS and neither of them care. I was told that this was my fault that they shipped carriers I called Eastbay and told them that i would forward the email to them. They declined. I ask for the shoes to be sent and tell them that i should get compensation due to this error. I wanted these shoes to help through the recovery from my surgery. I just had a major surgery and needed something to wear to work as i usually wear high heels with being on crutches i cant do that. They tell me well you've already been compensated that $10 was more than enough. Um hello your shipping and handling is more than $10. What good does that do? So apparently i might get these shoes sent back but its not guaranteed. Well now they don't carry the shoe in my size anymore. So i spend $130 on a pair of shoes takes over 2 months and I may not get the shoes and $10 is compensation? I laughed at the lady and hung up talk about poor customer service. So save your money and take it to a company that cares."

This review was modified by gallington6 on January 28 2016 10:30:13 AM

2015-12-10

"Poor customer service!! I made a large order and when I received it I noticed a shirt I didnt order and a shirt missing. I contacted them and they said they would mail me the missing shirt and for me to return the wrong shirt. Over a week later I get an email saying the shirt I wanted was out of stock. I asked about my refund and they said they were holding the money until they received the shirt I was mailing back. They also said returns can take several weeks. So pretty much I get screwed over because of their mistake."

This review was modified by Jlo33 on December 10 2015 09:36:34 PM

2015-12-10

"These guys suck big time, do not rate any stars, maybe 10 negative. Placed a small order with them almost two months ago. It showed in stock when ordered then I was notified it was back ordered. Never arrived. Eastbay says it is USPS problem and that usps left notice that there was no secure area to leave package. Truth is we know the mailman and he always comes to our door or leaves in same place. No notice was left and usps says they sent it back to Eastbay. Eastbay says they can not refund as they have not received it back. all this over less than $15.00.It is obvious from their emails that they are in some foreign country and do not give a shit about customer service."

This review was modified by waynefey on December 10 2015 02:31:17 AM

2015-12-06

"I tried to make an order on eastbay. Entered all the information and placed it. Got an email saying that they have acknowledged my order and should be expecting a confirmation on shipping. Waited several days, with no response from their site. Final got into a live chat with their customer service which said that my order didn't pass their "verification system" even thought the funds where there to be charged.

I was pressed for time, and it was wasted. I cursed at the customer services saying the least you could have done was sent an email stating so, I could have went else where with my business.

He went on to say I can make a re-order. I said why the hell would I do that? you just refused my order, wasted my time as i thought my order was well underway. why would i go back to that type of service.

2015-12-03

"The company does not indicate return processing fee and does not tell you when ask. Not a honest business."

This review was modified by matkohlk on December 03 2015 02:20:31 PM

2015-11-23

"Do not even bother with Eastbay. It is not worth it. I will admit the prices and customer service are not bad. They completely messed up my order. I ordered track spikes and they sent me basketball shoes! The receipt was correct and the sticker on the shoebox saying my order was even correct, but they still somehow messed up the order and sent me a completely different product. They did not even get the shoe size correct! Trust me, you do not want to be spending your time and money on this illiterate online store."

This review was modified by unhappycustomer2528 on November 23 2015 06:41:29 PM

2015-10-15

"If you want tracking number access, quick shipping and quick customer service, I would steer you away from Eastbay.

Maybe I expect more ...but it is 2015
No access to tracking numbers on the site
took 4 days to ship an in stock product
had to use chat for customer service and person took 15 minutes to get me a tracking number, she must of been working a number of chats.

2015-10-15

"Horrible. After they changed the address that I put in and mailed it to somewhere else they refused to reimburse me for it, were incredibly rude when I called multiple times to try to sort this out, and treated me like absolute crap. Do not do business with this company."

Anixes_26's Avatar

Canada
2015-09-23

"After endless hours of online searching for cheap and affordable brand name shoes, i finally came across Eastbay.com. Which made me very happy, not just with the abundance of beautiful shoes but even more reasonable prices. I then placed two (2) separate orders for 1) women Nike Dunk for $85, and i also bought my son 2 pair of shoes a Nike Overplay $49 and a Jordans Flight $59 US dollars. It was only after i found the site and immediately placed the order that i found it necessary to check out customer reviews. To my surprise the amount of negative reviews i saw, was very much overwhelming, and made me frantic, and very skeptical about the orders i had just placed. However, the first order i placed was on the 15/09/15, and to my surprise i received both shoes for my son on the 23/09, and they were as described, as seen in the pictures, and exactly the size i order as well. I was also updated with tracking numbers and the courier in which the products are being shipped. As for an update to my second order, it should be delivered tomorrow, by Purolator. Fortunately i am very happy with my purchases, and will recommend this site to others, at any request. In addition i also called customer service, cause i was having a little tracking problem, and without any worries, i had a solution to my request. Thanks Eastbay for those amazing shoes, and prices. Will definitely shop again, and again."

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!