Eastbay.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.16/10 3.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10

"Done with Eastbay as well. 3 strikes and out!

- First strike: Ordered a pair of sneaker a minute after they were released, then found out in an email they were already backordered a couple of weeks.

- Second strike: Ordered another pair, told me they were backordered for longer than 3 months, waited since they said it was still available, which during that time ordered another pair the same day of the release, which of course it was backordered again. Contacted them after the backorder date passed, which I was told both shoes were no longer available. Complained to manager who informed me both were still available. Since I waited so long for the first shoe, the credit card number originally used did not work (was hacked) and canceled it without checking with me for a new number first. FINALLY got both shoes after waiting 4 months of the first pair and a month after the second pair

- Last strike: Ordered the last pair within minutes of release, was told the order was to be shipped a week later. Went to Foot locker and found a pair. Same day tried to cancel the order, and they actually processed the item for shipment (REMEMBER: order initially showed backordered) and said they couldn't cancel it without a tracking number. Contacted them again when I found out the tracking number THAT AFTERNOON, and was told they intercepted and requested for the item to be returned to sender. Told them to give me a call if they have any questions. No change in status after a few days, so I checked on line, and now the item is shipping to me. No notice, NOTHING!

Like I said, DONE with this company!?

modified review This review was modified by staipuft on February 18 2015 10:06:50 AM

"Crooks. Took my money instantaneously but did not ship. Most reputable companies place a pending authorization until the product ships. 1st red flag.
After contact via phone and cancellation never received any confirmation of order status. Called 2 arms of customer service and to date, 6 days have yet to see even a pending refund authorization. Thankfully I used PayPal and opened a claim immediately. I would shop elsewhere even if they offer you a discount on items that no other company will. No wonder. In my opinion never intended on completing the order and are hoping that the red tape will make you go away.

modified review This review was modified by Shamedog99 on February 16 2015 05:09:55 PM

"After much research of eastbay and the plethora of negative reviews I found I was very much skeptical of shopping/ ordering from them. Now after 5 uneventful and very satisfied ordering experiences I am compelled to write my own review of this very professional and exceptional company. If you are on the fence with dealing business from Eastbay.com, take the leap. Their prices on much of their items is very competitive, their selection is vast and their customer service in my experience has been second to none. Plus this fine american institution is in proud support of our armed service personnel and giving us additional savings. I really really like this company and you will too!"

"Perfect for buying sport goods, they have offers and free shipping all year long. Excellent service. "

modified review This review was modified by Abooood8 on January 28 2015 09:10:33 PM

"I ordered a shirt for Christmas. It arrived and it was not the right size. I called on 12/26/2014 to make sure I had filled out the return correctly and to make sure that a size large was in stock. The employee assured me that there was and the return would not be a problem. I noticed that I had not received or heard from Eastbay so I logged on to find my return had been canceled. I called in to find out why and the employee said it was because there was not the correct size in stock. I was upset that I was not contacted by phone or email that the size was not in stock. I continued to talk to the employee who apologized for the inconvenience. She then told me to find an item online that was both the correct size and within $50 and Eastbay would charge me what I paid for the shirt and credit the rest of the charge. The employee said to call back when I had found something. I called back and was on the phone with Austin who took my information and said it would not be a problem. He then told me he would need to transfer me to a supervisor for the price adjustment. I was transferred and the supervisor told me I could no longer have the deal I was promised from the other employees. This process has wasted my time and has shown me that Eastbay does not have their customers at heart. Mind you back in December I purchased other items and was thrilled with the service. I now see how Eastbay handles its customers when problems arise. I will no longer be a customer. Moreover, I coach varsity lacrosse at the high school level. We are do for new jerseys and apparel and I was considering going through Eastbay as I thought they were a customer conscious organization. If they cannot handle a simple return transaction I would hate to see how they handle an entire team order. I have been in the retail business for 8 years and understand how things work. Since the supervisor did not understand customer service and credit approximately $30, the company has lost future sales from me individually and my athletic team. To say the least I am thoroughly disappointed with Eastbay and the customer service I received."

modified review This review was modified by swelch14 on January 20 2015 09:09:42 AM

"this is the wors company I ever meet in my life,I made an order for 75 dollars and with the shipping charge 40 made 115 us dollars.
I had 105 euros in my card and I got the surprise it was only 2 euros,I called and they gave me just excuses.
that was the first timeI buyed in eastbay and it will be the last one.
also I will have to wait for a month to recibe my order after pay 40 us
don't buy here.

modified review This review was modified by gustavorosario on January 18 2015 05:30:07 AM

"I'm surprised at all of the bad reviews of Eastbay. I've ordered 5 times and had an excellent experience each time. I had to make one exchange and it went smoothly. I love the Eastbay brand of clothing. It's very good quality at a fraction of the cost of the big brands, and I like that it's made in the USA. This is my go to store for athletic gear."

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS TERRIBLE, CHEAP COMPANY! They are terrible, they're bait n switch and customer service reps are the actual worst I've ever dealt with. STAY AWAY!!!!"

"Eastbay delivery is very disappointing and frustrating - they use UPS as a courier and I had many problems receiving my order. They have poor customer service and communication and their email responses are always delayed. My order was going to the incorrect location and by the time they realised the address was incorrect and advised the courier, Eastbay decided to cancel the order to be returned to them. Ive been waiting for my order for 2 months and expect a refund at least for not getting my order. I will never buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by charmaine_iz on January 15 2015 02:13:13 PM

"Eastbay is the best website ive ever shopped online with! my shoes KD7 Texas came right on time. I LOVE EASTBAY"

"I ordered a Miami Dolphins hoodie early December for Christmas and when it was shipped there was a huge shipment error where UPS handed it over to USPS in the wrong city and USPS didn't even bother getting the package to my city before sending it back. That's when the real problem began. I contacted their Customer Support and they tried saying I put the wrong address which I clearly did not. Even if I did the package never even got to my city regardless. They furthermore told me I had to get a return and they could not simply reship the item. That resolution would have been okay if the item wasn't removed from their site days later so I could not re-order. Support told me there was absolutely nothing they could do and to wait for them to get the item back. As NFL items usually change rapidly I told them there was likely no chance the item would be back, if they could just simply send me the item back that I paid for and they shipped via an unreliable method. They told me once again that I was out of luck and to just take my money back. Well I finally am getting my refund 4 weeks after my original order and I will NEVER do business with Eastbay again. It shouldn't be that hard to re-ship an item or to help the customer that didn't even want a refund but the item instead. I am not surprised their overall reviews are so poor."

modified review This review was modified by Celicarunner on December 30 2014 01:03:06 PM

"Don't buy from this company, their customer service is appauling, more interested in themselves rather than problem resolution, m,y girlfriend is still waiting for her Xmas gift voucher for her friend"

"Commande :
Achat d'une paire de Air Force 1

1 mois d'attente pour la livraison ! Shipping & Handling: 39.99$

Produit reçu défectueux, trace de colle, brulure ...

Signalé au vendeur, plusieurs photos envoyé dès réception ! Aucun dédommagement !

Très déçu, 1ère et dernière commande chez Eastbay !

JE DÉCONSEILLE VIVEMENT !

modified review This review was modified by Bruhf on December 12 2014 03:57:55 AM

"After waiting 5 business days to receive my item (not including the weekend) I opened the package to find one of the shoes had been worn already the toe box had the bent mold in it right where your toes bend as if it had been worn a few days and repackaged. If that wasn't the case it's a pretty bad defect. I asked the Eastbay rep if I sent these shoes back because of a manufacturer defect if I could get another pair of the same shoe in the same size shipped to me with either next day shipping or two day shipping once they received my return because I need the shoes sooner rather than later. His response was straight forward and a flat out "No. We will ship using standard shipping". This is the type of response that is not customer friendly WHATSOEVER! I have had similar things happen with other websites where they completely understood the situation and didn't want there valued customer to have to wait over two weeks from the date of original purchase to enjoy a product that they chose to buy from their company. Very bad business and after using Eastbay for many many purchases in the past they just lost a long time customer. Now I will have to wait over another week or so to get the shoe I ordered a week ago!"

modified review This review was modified by dwinters7613 on December 04 2014 12:29:47 AM

"This is the second time I have ordered with eastbay and paid extra money for my package to be delivered within 1-2 business days and I am now on day 6 with no delivery. The customer service rep that I "spoke" with on the online chat was completely useless and unhelpful. I'll stick with Amazon from now on. "

modified review This review was modified by jennyli on November 12 2014 07:28:57 AM

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!