Eastbay.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"This is the worst online shopping company ever. I use the same card and billing address for all my purchase, but I get account verification calls every time I placed an order!!! I asked if they can put a notes on my account, they told me this is no way around it. So ridiculous!!! They waste me so much time on the phone, I would not recommend anyone to shop with them!"

modified review This review was modified by Alpaca-J on October 31 2014 10:23:42 AM

"Placed my order on 09/06/2014 and never received the item. According to UPS tracking, showing delivered but I do not have possession of the product. Have been dealing with UPS claim department. They are horrible!!!
Never speak with live person when you call 1.866.302.9443 and routed your call to leave a message. I still have no resolution after multiple voicemail and email to them. Terrible experience!!! Never to shop at Eastbay.com again !!!! Worst customer service!!!!

modified review This review was modified by stl2slo on October 26 2014 12:30:23 AM

"Most of the complaints seem to be based on having to return shoes or sizing issues. Being aware of the size of my feet, and not guessing - I had no real issues with this. All I know is that I ordered four pairs of shoes, for significantly less than I'd pay in Australia and they arrived in four days... They all fit, they're exactly what I ordered and I'm really happy with my experience. While the shipping was a little pricey for one pair - it didn't increase significantly with the extra items. Volume ordering plus a 20'% discount code made it a really cost effective exercise."

"I have used eastbay for the last 7 years because I can't find my shoe size in any stores because I wear a 15. I have ordered everything from basketball shoes to baseball cleats to running shoes and have never had a bad experience. I was actually shocked when I got on here and saw these reviews sometimes I wonder if people don't know their own size. How do you not know what size shoe you wear? They even have a chart on the description of each shoe saying whether it runs large or small. They also always have free shipping and if they don't you can find a coupon code with a simple Google search. "

modified review This review was modified by bgreenwood28 on October 14 2014 01:00:24 AM

"Well at first I really didn't know if I should order from eastbay, when I saw all the negative feedback. But I really wanted to get a certain version of the Air Jordan 1 Sneaker which was sold out in Europe so it was the only way to get it!
I decided to take a gamble, because I believe that people who make a negative experience tend to write reviews more often than people who make a good one! And as I figured out in the reviews most people complain, because there are problems with product returns.
But then again I've been wearing nike sneakers for a whole wile now and I have the same size in everyone of them so I knew exactly what i wanted to get.
As I live in Austria they said shipping takes up to 30 days, but I ordered August 19th and the boots arrived today August 27th - it didn't even take 10 days!!!
I opened the parcel and everything was fine, right boot, right size, right color! - and even with the 40$ shipping and importation VAT included they were like 5 bucks cheaper than in Austria!
The only thing one could complain about (although i wouldn't) is that I didn't get a tracking number at first, but threw the live chat it was very easy to sort that out and the customer service was very committed!
So I think if you know exactly what you want and which size you need you can go ahead and order here! Otherwise I'd rather try on the stuff first to make sure you don't have to return anything, because they would charge you for that (Personally I think the return policy here is not up to date, because at least in europe it's common that you can return products for free - so i see why people complain about that)
Unlike many others here I made a really good experience with east bay! So thank you!

modified review This review was modified by david_schiegl on August 27 2014 01:18:27 AM

"Glad to see I am not the only one with the poor shipping problem! Paid for 3-4 day shipping and have to repay to ship the box to son's college because it never got here on time. Only offered to refund the 3-4 shipping fee after speaking to manager. They treat you like an idiot because I didn't realize what 3-4 business days really means. It doesn't say if you place your order late on Monday you won't see your package any faster than if you pay standard shipping. Taking my business elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by brkakeco on August 21 2014 06:29:01 AM

"I'll never use them again. The call center is bout as helpful as a headache. Ordered Thursday overnight for Friday delivery and was given the run around after my card was charged. I called before ordering to confirm that it would ship same day. Figured it should not have been a problem since the order went through at 10:15a.m. EST. The call center guru's just say whatever they can to get off the line when I called to find out what happened. Charge back coming your way eastbay."

modified review This review was modified by andrealundy on August 15 2014 05:57:45 PM

"Paid almost $35 for 3-4 day shipping and got an UPS email saying it wouldn't be here for a week. Called customer service and didn't even get as much as an apology. Mostly dead silence. I caution anyone who is thinking of ordering from this site to find another vendor, especially if you need your item(s) quickly. Very disappointing. I will never use them again."

modified review This review was modified by sagehen123 on June 18 2014 03:35:29 PM

"EASTBAY has the worst customer service and policies! I had a live chat to tell them that my package was lost in transit and the fellow simply told me that it was signed for hence it is none of their business. Before I could type my response, the customer service just disconnected the live chat. SO FAR, THIS IS THE SHITTIEST COMPANY I HAVE SHOPPED WITH. "

modified review This review was modified by lincolnx on June 05 2014 10:50:17 AM

"SAME EXACT ISSUE WITH THE SHIPPING THAT THESE REVIEWERS ARE SAYING!! I paid extra shipping for my order, then, I get a tracking number for the cheapest method of shipping, which I could have paid less for. I contacted customer service Samantha S. via chat, and she tried to explain how I'm paying more for "priority handling" not the shipping method. This is a total manipulation of the system, I want everyone to know how messed up this is. For such a small dollar to assume we as customers are that dumb, that we wouldn't notice stuff like this. I bought shoes from you in January the past with the cheapest method and got my shoes in a timely manner, now I paid more shipping for my recent order to get it in the exact same time frame. More than anything, it's about the principal, it's about the dishonesty and deceit, not just about the $$. I'm really disappointed, and further disappointed that when I told Samantha to please change my shipping method she denied my request. I asked for a partial refund on the shipping which she also denied my request saying I'm paying for what I'm getting."

modified review This review was modified by bgriffiths99 on May 09 2014 09:47:28 AM

"Eastbay is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I give them a -zero on costumer service, quality merchandise, and poor shipping!!!
BUYER BEWARE you will be throwing your hard earned money after a company that doesn't care about you. There are many other on-line companies out there with better service, quality merchandise,fair prices, and free shipping. Do not shop here.You will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation! You all deserve better...I know I do!

modified review This review was modified by MissScarlett on April 09 2014 08:50:31 AM

"Ordered on a Monday afternoon 3 pm eastern time, paid for the 3-4 day shipping. My package was not shipped until Wednesday morning and will not be arriving until Monday of next week. Also sent UPS Ground! Isn't UPS ground not the cheapest rate to begin with?! Why did I pay 5 dollars extra to receive the package within 3-4 days, but get the package 5 business days after I placed the order and 8 calendar days from the day of the order. To me this is unacceptable, as the supposed "standard" shipping would have had my package arrive on Monday or Tuesday anyway. I placed an order the same day with sportsunlimited at 3pm eastern time and it was shipped same day!! Arrived in priority mail two days later for a third the cost of eastbays shipping rate. Very disappointed and will not be shopping eastbay ever again, with their deceptive shipping practices and slow processing time. It's clear that the "3-4" day shipping is no different than the "5-6" day standard rate. Their outrageous shipping costs as well are probably to cover up their promotions. After shipping costs are you really getting 20% off?? probably not, more like 10%. Deceptive, thieving company. I recommend avoiding completely."

modified review This review was modified by npb11b on March 05 2014 05:54:19 AM

"I wished I had read these comments before ordering this last time with EASTBAY.COM...well, this is my true story. I called to inquire about a return of an entire order I placed. I used a promo code to receive $25 off my total of $99 or more but I had to pay shipping (completely understandable). I returned the items in unworn, new condition and the company rep. confirmed receipt of package. Here's where the problem starts...EASTBAY paid themselves $12 in shipping cost I paid on my charge account originally then because I used the prepaid printed label included with the order I had to pay $6.99 for the convenience plus an additional $1.99 for each item returned (this $1.99 business for each returned item was not written anywhere on the shipping label/receipt included with my order. Nor was it implied when placing the order online). The rep I spoke with was stellar absolutely customer service friendly but EASTBAY.COM is a thief! This has happened one time too many for me so therefore I'm out! No more EASTBAY in any shape or form for me...and I used my Bill Me Later account to do business with them...that will not happen again."

modified review This review was modified by Eli0866 on January 03 2014 08:14:35 PM

"This company is the worst ever ordered two pairs of shoes in October to be prepared for Christmas had to return both for the correct size only one pair came back which was delivered on front porch as had all my packages for the last 13 years. Called them one second pair had to reorder again by November still haven't received them .
Eastbay states they were delivered by garage which is a lie , they owe me a refund or shoes this company says they will investigate and for us to cooperate no one even contacted us not even UPS. it was all bogus they just decide to email me with investatgation closed . With no grounds this company lies and steals from hard working customers BEWARE you will not RECEIVE shoes or refund,
They wrote the wrong size down twice needless to say had to buy new shoes 5 days before Christmas .
Please read other reviews on resellers and Jabber his company is doing it to everyone

"Absolutely ridiculous pricing. Don't fall for the cheap sneakers because for international customers the shipping is absolutely ridiculous. I purchased. Pair of nike hyperquickness shoes in which I paid $39 for shipping. But the size was too small so i placed an exchange and sent it back for an additional $39. They shortly sent me an email saying they have received my order, but not only are they sending my shoes back, but they are sending a $67 bill also! I am almost paying two times for my order!! I could have used that extra $100 for 200 soft serves at maccas.

Bottom line to international customers: if your product is too small or too big, don't bother sending them back for an exchange or refund. Just sell them on ebay and use that money to pay for your shoes again.

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!