• Eastbay.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

"Hi. I am from saudi arabia. I just wanna share my experience with eastbay. I ordered two pairs of shoes last April 25, 2015. It got shipped thru USPS April 30,2015. I received the shoes May 13, 2015. This is earlier than the 30 day shipping calendar period for my area. The shoes were as ordered. The model and size were perfect. i just had my second order this June 5, 2015"

This review was modified by neilken99 on June 06 2015 11:13:52 AM

"Saw all the negative reviews after I placed my order and was then really nervous.
However, the shoes were delivered to me in Australia within 4 days. 20% code worked without any issues. Email updates along the way, no problems with the product.
I'm so impressed with Eastbay and would have no hesitation ordering from there again.

This review was modified by Brettj101 on May 05 2015 12:02:41 AM

"Issue pending Customer Service resolution."

This review was modified by r.pro on April 17 2015 06:34:47 PM

"FOOTLOCKER OWNS -CHAMPS-FOOTACTION-EASTBAY-HOUSE OF HOOPS. THE SERVICE ESPECIALLY AT EASTBAY IS VERY POOR. THEY ADVERTISE A WIDE VARIETY OF ITEMS THAT ARE NOT EVEN INSTOCK, AS WELL THEY TARGET CUSTOMER CREDIT CARDS BY NOT LETTING YOU ORDER CERTAIN ITEMS ONLINE BUT WHEN YOU CALL INTO CUSTOMER SERVICE THE ITEM IS IN THE WAREHOUSE BUT THE ORDER MUST BE MADE OVER THE PHONE, VERY SKETCH????? AS WELL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS POOR. BBB SHOULD INVESTIGATE FOOTLOCKER AS WELL AS THERE AFFILIATED DIVISIONS."

"I ordered the Jordan Retro 10 as a gift they over sold the shoe. I received an email two days later stating they cannot fill my order. I will never do any shoping from east bay ever again I am so mad i was online for 10 hours because it kept saying product in other peoples cart it finally came available I purchased it and they oversold. To me that is big business"

This review was modified by phillyboy09 on March 30 2015 11:18:02 PM

"I don't see what everyone's fuss is all about. My experience with online shopping on Eastbay was very good!! Soo impressed on the customer service and all my products came in very fast. I live in New Zealand and when I ordered my Cortez's I thought they'll come in late but two days later I come home to a box of my stuff on my doorstep. Thank you Eastbay!! :) will definitely shop from you guys again!! Much love from New Zealand :D "

This review was modified by pacaveli69 on March 13 2015 06:16:43 PM

"Done with Eastbay as well. 3 strikes and out!

- First strike: Ordered a pair of sneaker a minute after they were released, then found out in an email they were already backordered a couple of weeks.

- Second strike: Ordered another pair, told me they were backordered for longer than 3 months, waited since they said it was still available, which during that time ordered another pair the same day of the release, which of course it was backordered again. Contacted them after the backorder date passed, which I was told both shoes were no longer available. Complained to manager who informed me both were still available. Since I waited so long for the first shoe, the credit card number originally used did not work (was hacked) and canceled it without checking with me for a new number first. FINALLY got both shoes after waiting 4 months of the first pair and a month after the second pair

- Last strike: Ordered the last pair within minutes of release, was told the order was to be shipped a week later. Went to Foot locker and found a pair. Same day tried to cancel the order, and they actually processed the item for shipment (REMEMBER: order initially showed backordered) and said they couldn't cancel it without a tracking number. Contacted them again when I found out the tracking number THAT AFTERNOON, and was told they intercepted and requested for the item to be returned to sender. Told them to give me a call if they have any questions. No change in status after a few days, so I checked on line, and now the item is shipping to me. No notice, NOTHING!

Like I said, DONE with this company!?

This review was modified by staipuft on February 18 2015 10:06:50 AM

"Crooks. Took my money instantaneously but did not ship. Most reputable companies place a pending authorization until the product ships. 1st red flag.
After contact via phone and cancellation never received any confirmation of order status. Called 2 arms of customer service and to date, 6 days have yet to see even a pending refund authorization. Thankfully I used PayPal and opened a claim immediately. I would shop elsewhere even if they offer you a discount on items that no other company will. No wonder. In my opinion never intended on completing the order and are hoping that the red tape will make you go away.

This review was modified by Shamedog99 on February 16 2015 05:09:55 PM

"After much research of eastbay and the plethora of negative reviews I found I was very much skeptical of shopping/ ordering from them. Now after 5 uneventful and very satisfied ordering experiences I am compelled to write my own review of this very professional and exceptional company. If you are on the fence with dealing business from Eastbay.com, take the leap. Their prices on much of their items is very competitive, their selection is vast and their customer service in my experience has been second to none. Plus this fine american institution is in proud support of our armed service personnel and giving us additional savings. I really really like this company and you will too!"

"Perfect for buying sport goods, they have offers and free shipping all year long. Excellent service. "

This review was modified by Abooood8 on January 28 2015 09:10:33 PM

"I ordered a shirt for Christmas. It arrived and it was not the right size. I called on 12/26/2014 to make sure I had filled out the return correctly and to make sure that a size large was in stock. The employee assured me that there was and the return would not be a problem. I noticed that I had not received or heard from Eastbay so I logged on to find my return had been canceled. I called in to find out why and the employee said it was because there was not the correct size in stock. I was upset that I was not contacted by phone or email that the size was not in stock. I continued to talk to the employee who apologized for the inconvenience. She then told me to find an item online that was both the correct size and within $50 and Eastbay would charge me what I paid for the shirt and credit the rest of the charge. The employee said to call back when I had found something. I called back and was on the phone with Austin who took my information and said it would not be a problem. He then told me he would need to transfer me to a supervisor for the price adjustment. I was transferred and the supervisor told me I could no longer have the deal I was promised from the other employees. This process has wasted my time and has shown me that Eastbay does not have their customers at heart. Mind you back in December I purchased other items and was thrilled with the service. I now see how Eastbay handles its customers when problems arise. I will no longer be a customer. Moreover, I coach varsity lacrosse at the high school level. We are do for new jerseys and apparel and I was considering going through Eastbay as I thought they were a customer conscious organization. If they cannot handle a simple return transaction I would hate to see how they handle an entire team order. I have been in the retail business for 8 years and understand how things work. Since the supervisor did not understand customer service and credit approximately $30, the company has lost future sales from me individually and my athletic team. To say the least I am thoroughly disappointed with Eastbay and the customer service I received."

This review was modified by swelch14 on January 20 2015 09:09:42 AM

"this is the wors company I ever meet in my life,I made an order for 75 dollars and with the shipping charge 40 made 115 us dollars.
I had 105 euros in my card and I got the surprise it was only 2 euros,I called and they gave me just excuses.
that was the first timeI buyed in eastbay and it will be the last one.
also I will have to wait for a month to recibe my order after pay 40 us
don't buy here.

This review was modified by gustavorosario on January 18 2015 05:30:07 AM

"I'm surprised at all of the bad reviews of Eastbay. I've ordered 5 times and had an excellent experience each time. I had to make one exchange and it went smoothly. I love the Eastbay brand of clothing. It's very good quality at a fraction of the cost of the big brands, and I like that it's made in the USA. This is my go to store for athletic gear."

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS TERRIBLE, CHEAP COMPANY! They are terrible, they're bait n switch and customer service reps are the actual worst I've ever dealt with. STAY AWAY!!!!"

"Eastbay delivery is very disappointing and frustrating - they use UPS as a courier and I had many problems receiving my order. They have poor customer service and communication and their email responses are always delayed. My order was going to the incorrect location and by the time they realised the address was incorrect and advised the courier, Eastbay decided to cancel the order to be returned to them. Ive been waiting for my order for 2 months and expect a refund at least for not getting my order. I will never buy from them again."

This review was modified by charmaine_iz on January 15 2015 02:13:13 PM

Share Eastbay.com's store rating

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!