Eastbay.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"Glad to see I am not the only one with the poor shipping problem! Paid for 3-4 day shipping and have to repay to ship the box to son's college because it never got here on time. Only offered to refund the 3-4 shipping fee after speaking to manager. They treat you like an idiot because I didn't realize what 3-4 business days really means. It doesn't say if you place your order late on Monday you won't see your package any faster than if you pay standard shipping. Taking my business elsewhere!"

modified review This review was modified by brkakeco on August 21 2014 06:29:01 AM

"I'll never use them again. The call center is bout as helpful as a headache. Ordered Thursday overnight for Friday delivery and was given the run around after my card was charged. I called before ordering to confirm that it would ship same day. Figured it should not have been a problem since the order went through at 10:15a.m. EST. The call center guru's just say whatever they can to get off the line when I called to find out what happened. Charge back coming your way eastbay."

modified review This review was modified by andrealundy on August 15 2014 05:57:45 PM

"Paid almost $35 for 3-4 day shipping and got an UPS email saying it wouldn't be here for a week. Called customer service and didn't even get as much as an apology. Mostly dead silence. I caution anyone who is thinking of ordering from this site to find another vendor, especially if you need your item(s) quickly. Very disappointing. I will never use them again."

modified review This review was modified by sagehen123 on June 18 2014 03:35:29 PM

"EASTBAY has the worst customer service and policies! I had a live chat to tell them that my package was lost in transit and the fellow simply told me that it was signed for hence it is none of their business. Before I could type my response, the customer service just disconnected the live chat. SO FAR, THIS IS THE SHITTIEST COMPANY I HAVE SHOPPED WITH. "

modified review This review was modified by lincolnx on June 05 2014 10:50:17 AM

"SAME EXACT ISSUE WITH THE SHIPPING THAT THESE REVIEWERS ARE SAYING!! I paid extra shipping for my order, then, I get a tracking number for the cheapest method of shipping, which I could have paid less for. I contacted customer service Samantha S. via chat, and she tried to explain how I'm paying more for "priority handling" not the shipping method. This is a total manipulation of the system, I want everyone to know how messed up this is. For such a small dollar to assume we as customers are that dumb, that we wouldn't notice stuff like this. I bought shoes from you in January the past with the cheapest method and got my shoes in a timely manner, now I paid more shipping for my recent order to get it in the exact same time frame. More than anything, it's about the principal, it's about the dishonesty and deceit, not just about the $$. I'm really disappointed, and further disappointed that when I told Samantha to please change my shipping method she denied my request. I asked for a partial refund on the shipping which she also denied my request saying I'm paying for what I'm getting."

modified review This review was modified by bgriffiths99 on May 09 2014 09:47:28 AM

"Eastbay is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I give them a -zero on costumer service, quality merchandise, and poor shipping!!!
BUYER BEWARE you will be throwing your hard earned money after a company that doesn't care about you. There are many other on-line companies out there with better service, quality merchandise,fair prices, and free shipping. Do not shop here.You will save yourself a lot of time and aggravation! You all deserve better...I know I do!

modified review This review was modified by MissScarlett on April 09 2014 08:50:31 AM

"Ordered on a Monday afternoon 3 pm eastern time, paid for the 3-4 day shipping. My package was not shipped until Wednesday morning and will not be arriving until Monday of next week. Also sent UPS Ground! Isn't UPS ground not the cheapest rate to begin with?! Why did I pay 5 dollars extra to receive the package within 3-4 days, but get the package 5 business days after I placed the order and 8 calendar days from the day of the order. To me this is unacceptable, as the supposed "standard" shipping would have had my package arrive on Monday or Tuesday anyway. I placed an order the same day with sportsunlimited at 3pm eastern time and it was shipped same day!! Arrived in priority mail two days later for a third the cost of eastbays shipping rate. Very disappointed and will not be shopping eastbay ever again, with their deceptive shipping practices and slow processing time. It's clear that the "3-4" day shipping is no different than the "5-6" day standard rate. Their outrageous shipping costs as well are probably to cover up their promotions. After shipping costs are you really getting 20% off?? probably not, more like 10%. Deceptive, thieving company. I recommend avoiding completely."

modified review This review was modified by npb11b on March 05 2014 05:54:19 AM

"I wished I had read these comments before ordering this last time with EASTBAY.COM...well, this is my true story. I called to inquire about a return of an entire order I placed. I used a promo code to receive $25 off my total of $99 or more but I had to pay shipping (completely understandable). I returned the items in unworn, new condition and the company rep. confirmed receipt of package. Here's where the problem starts...EASTBAY paid themselves $12 in shipping cost I paid on my charge account originally then because I used the prepaid printed label included with the order I had to pay $6.99 for the convenience plus an additional $1.99 for each item returned (this $1.99 business for each returned item was not written anywhere on the shipping label/receipt included with my order. Nor was it implied when placing the order online). The rep I spoke with was stellar absolutely customer service friendly but EASTBAY.COM is a thief! This has happened one time too many for me so therefore I'm out! No more EASTBAY in any shape or form for me...and I used my Bill Me Later account to do business with them...that will not happen again."

modified review This review was modified by Eli0866 on January 03 2014 08:14:35 PM

"This company is the worst ever ordered two pairs of shoes in October to be prepared for Christmas had to return both for the correct size only one pair came back which was delivered on front porch as had all my packages for the last 13 years. Called them one second pair had to reorder again by November still haven't received them .
Eastbay states they were delivered by garage which is a lie , they owe me a refund or shoes this company says they will investigate and for us to cooperate no one even contacted us not even UPS. it was all bogus they just decide to email me with investatgation closed . With no grounds this company lies and steals from hard working customers BEWARE you will not RECEIVE shoes or refund,
They wrote the wrong size down twice needless to say had to buy new shoes 5 days before Christmas .
Please read other reviews on resellers and Jabber his company is doing it to everyone

"Absolutely ridiculous pricing. Don't fall for the cheap sneakers because for international customers the shipping is absolutely ridiculous. I purchased. Pair of nike hyperquickness shoes in which I paid $39 for shipping. But the size was too small so i placed an exchange and sent it back for an additional $39. They shortly sent me an email saying they have received my order, but not only are they sending my shoes back, but they are sending a $67 bill also! I am almost paying two times for my order!! I could have used that extra $100 for 200 soft serves at maccas.

Bottom line to international customers: if your product is too small or too big, don't bother sending them back for an exchange or refund. Just sell them on ebay and use that money to pay for your shoes again.

"Customer service gets a zero, online ease of shopping gets a zero, overall experience gets a zero, everything about this company gets a zero. Why can't I rate them a zero??? I feel like I'm being too generous with the 1 star.

So I bought a pair of shoes online, returned them to them. 1 month later they still say they haven't gotten them. I think they stole my money. I payed through paypal so I just filed a claim through them. My po box said they should've gotten the shoes back within 2 to 3 days of shipping. So they've had the shoes for about a month but according to them they don't have them. I've emailed their customer service countless times and get no response. At this point I'm thinking my little $100 purchase will make or break this company.

NEVER buy from this company. This has been by far the WORST experience I've had shopping online.

modified review This review was modified by ERICKSON808 on December 11 2013 05:31:36 AM

"I will never again give eastbay my business I have had two bad experiences in a row I should have never given them a second chance.  My first order was for cleats for my son I ordered them aug 1 so he would have them to practice in the week before his first game which was Labor day and the first game so basically 3 weeks before I needed them 2 weeks later I start calling because they hadn't arrived the worse customer service process ever I was transferred put on hold too many times to count. Finally we find out it is back in the warehouse where it started for whatever reason now we are days from the game so I say can't you just overnight me another pair I am told no I have to file a claim for a return to have my credit card refunded or buy another pair and they would upgrade me to free overnight shipping.  I was so angry why should I have to buy another pair when they had the ones I paid for long story short I went to Dick's and just bought a different pair of cleats it took a month for eastbay to refund the money back to my account.  Fast forward to last week my son needs track cleats for today 12/7/13 I placed an order for the cleats on 12/2 and pay an extra 14 $ for 2-3 day shipping to ensure I get them by Friday we'll that didn't happen ups has them scheduled for delivery 12/10 they sent them regular ground shipping! !!  When I call them I am told they didn't ship out until the 5th because they have to verify your credit card payment before they can ship and it can take up to 3 days to verify so they are still fulfilling the order requirements because the 10th is 2-3 business days from the 5 th and refuse to refund the extra shipping I paid. Nvm the money was taken from my account on the 2nd the day I ordered them. I am done ordering from east bay."

modified review This review was modified by warmack6 on December 08 2013 07:20:45 AM

"Had the most horrible experience with returns.
It takes over 6 weeks for returns to be processed.
I got a confirmation that they received it from USPS but they don't want to process it until 6 weeks.
I don't recommend purchasing anything on this site unless you know your size and are sure enough that you don't want to deal with the returns.

modified review This review was modified by cbronson5247 on November 27 2013 11:08:15 AM

"I was promised a refund of return shipping fees from Australia to USA, which are considerable, as I had to exchange a pair of shoes that were too small. Even though this is against EastBay policy, due to their "Fit Promise" they said they would make an exception in my case. The catch was that I first had to ship the shoes back and then call back to request a refund once the shoes were received by EastBay. They did send me the larger shoes back for free, however when it came to me claiming the return shipping fees, they threw the rule book right at me and pretended the refund promise was never made and they had no record of that conversation in their system. Sure, I shouldn't have been so naive to trust the customer service rep at his word and I should have requested something in writing. I guess I thought EastBay is a large, seemingly reputable company so you wouldn't expect them to make promises they cannot keep. Lesson learnt: don't call customer service, rather do everything via email - that way at least you have a written trail. Better yet: just don't do business with dishonest companies such as EastBay."

modified review This review was modified by ddppaa on November 25 2013 04:10:48 PM

"I ordered wrestling shoes and they shipped by the UPS to the USPS service. Over a week and I still don't have the shoes. THE USPS DOESN'T"T KNOW HOW TO DELIVER A PACKAGE."

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eastbay.com is not a merchant member
Eastbay.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!