• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

" I ordered a Sharp 80" TV for $2850. After a couple of days I was asked to call them to confirm the purchase and I did. I was immediately placed on hold for 11 minutes and then I hung up. Finally a rep called back and who stated that the model I wanted was a South American version that would not work here (USA). I asked him why and he just stated it won't work. He offered to send me a US version for approx. $800 more. I just stated to cancel my order. The rep was polite and stated that my credit card won't be charged.

Update: I was called by a manager "Tony" who asked why I cancelled the order. I explained and he offered me a deal that was acceptable to me. Although not the original price I wanted, it was fair and he gave me "White Glove Service" which was appreciated. He also upgraded the wall mount for the TV. I will send family & friends to East Coast TV.

"Wanted a Samsung 75" 4k uhd tv. Shopped around and found East Coast the best buy. Contacted East Coast by telephone, and found out that Samsung prices vary at stores. Tv with Samsung panel are the best and are more expensive. East Coast price was far better than any other store. They ship quickly and have great service!"

"Eaven tho there is little 4k out there my Sony UHD gets a great picture and the colors are great. I don't know how it upscales the pictures from all of the channels look great."

"If you want a new UHD TV but it from East Coast TV. Better price than any competition. "

"Over all experience was very good. We got great information about the product we purchased and superb customer service following up to tell us the best way to ship it."

"My overall experience with East Coast TV's was good. My tv was delivered before the due date. I got the white glove delivery which I would recommend for expensive TV's. I absolutely love my new Samsung tv, and it was the best price around."

"Amazing customer service a little slow delivery time but product arrived in perfect condition East COast TVs have the best prices by far."

"Excellent experience!
I got an excellent price and received my new LG TV by the date promised.
I would highly recommend East Coast before considering others.

"I have dealt with East Coast on 3 seperate occasions. Sales person who was actually the manager could of been more pleasant instead of combative in nature. I also deal in sales for the past 27 plus years and always choose the honest approach instead of making up stories trying to nickle and dime for more monies. Other than this the company is just fine... Thank you "

"The manager is working with me on my issue. He assures me that my order will ship next week and even upgraded my shipping. I will update this review once it has been received.. "

"The manager is working with me on my issue. I will update this review once it has been satisfactorily addressed."

"Hey this company is the best any problems with & order and they take care of the problem right way so buy from them and you'll be a HAPPY customer."

"Very profesional, loyal to there promise and their word. Best of the best. no one can beat there low price and service. I will continue be their custumer I will recomend then.

Better than Best buy!

"Update 2: The TV was delivered in a timely manner, and the delivery crew were very courteous. The manager did go out of his way to make sure we were satisfied, so East Coast TVs deserves credit for that. On the other hand, the sales rep did lie about the two panel types, and about not having the TVs in stock (since Tony was able to get one shipped right away). I get the impression from other reviews that this is not an isolated incident, but a recurring sales pitch. The company does have great prices; just be aware that you might have to do some fighting to actually get what you bought. ----------------------------------------------------------------Update: The manager, Tony, contacted me to address my concerns. He assured me I would be receiving the Samsung panel at the original price, and that it would be shipping in a day or two. I will update my review when I have received the TV, but for now it is clear that Tony is very concerned that his customers are satisfied with their shopping experience.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Classic "bait and switch" operation. I ordered a Samsung TV, then had them call and tell me they were "sold out", but that the panel for the model I ordered was actually made by an off brand. They'd be willing to sell me the model made by Samsung for only $600 more. I did some research, and only Samsung has ever made the panel for the model I ordered (verified by Samsung in writing). They were trying to charge me $600 more to get the same product I ordered. When I tried to confront them on this, they told me tough, and that "both models" were sold out now, with no hint as to when they'd get more. This was two weeks later, and the whole time the TV continued to be listed on their site as "available- ships in 1 to 2 business days". They tried to rip me off, then blew me off when confronted. Beware when shopping here."

"I managed to work out a great deal at about 30% below the price of my local sellers and got white glove delivery included. Very satisfied in the end."

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.