• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

"Bought a new Samsung 55 inch 4k 3d tv
Salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable of the products, help me make up my mind on what to buy.
they had it delivered on time

"The products are just as described in the Web page and their prices are really good compared to other resellers.

The only problem I had was that the item I ordered was not in stock but the page didn't say that, so my order took more to be shipped than usual.

"Sales process is misleading as the advertised price is not the true price you will end up paying. There are insurance fees tacked on as well as a supposed "white glove delivery" which you won't get off the phone without purchasing. In the end, the prices are still better than you'll find anywhere else, and they ship the items quickly. The shipping company may not deliver quickly, but East Coast gets your items out the door. I did receive my grill with a damaged door, however East Coast has agreed to order a replacement part. "

"After an exhaustive search for a new ultra high definition flat panel TV, I was disappointed with the prices in all of the big box stores in my area. I went to all of them. Upon returning home, I decided to turn to the web and came across East Coast TVs. They were running an awesome sale on a LG 55" ultra hi-def flat panel. I purchased the TV and it arrived within the time framed promised. My interaction with the staff was always professional and pleasant. The sales rep. answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend east coast TVs to anyone looking to purchase a new tv.

Charles

"The customer service team at East Coast TVs did a great job from start to finish. Great white glove treatment upon delivery. And, the Samsung Plasma. It's as good as all the reviews say. It's the best TV I have ever watched. "

"I would have given 5 stars if they didn't charge for shipping as advertised. We also didn't 'qualify' for the 2% discount they advertised. The price still ended up being much cheaper than anywhere else...but it wasn't quite the bargain we initially thought after adding shipping charges. I'm happy with the tv so far and the customer service was adequate. I would only buy from then again if I miss to New Jersey....which isn't likely. "

"TV was delivered on time as planned. The original price was very good, but be ready for a follow up call where they hard sell you on warranties, wall mounts, and white glove delivery service to get the price up."

"This is my fourth TV from East Coast. I am an A/V Integrator and use East Coast when i don't have access to a specific brand my customer wants. Their prices are lower than even some of my distributor pricing so the price is rock bottom. Only drawback is their claim of "Free Shipping". Once you place an order, someone will call you to discuss cables, mounts, etc and then drift into the discussion of White Glove Delivery and if that doesn't work, the mandatory shipping insurance. Not necessarily a knock on their low pricing but get the "Real" price before you order. I will buy more from them but I negotiate before actually placing the order now."

"Awesome store. Got it ti,ely with no dents dings or scratches in perfect working order. Forgot to mention I get the best deal anywhere on the net. Thank you East Coast TV"

"Great price and ordering process was simple. Product arrived on time and with no damage from shipping"

"Great deal, came on time, exactly what I wanted. Excellent warranty and working beautifully. "

"East Coast TV's provided me with a great TV at a great price. Other reviews made me a little hesitant because they said how customer service would pester them about other products ect... They are a small business... They don't try to sell you stuff anymore than they should be. I got the basic shipping and got the TV in a matter of a few days, from NJ to MD. Thank you East Coast TV's."

"Pleasant dealings, and excellent pricing if you're not a spur of the moment type purchaser. Five (5) days is nothing to wait for such excellent pricing and delivery terms."

"Good service and product delivered as ordered."

"My experience was great, good prices, fast delivery!"

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.