• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2015-07-21

"Price was excellent and service was good! Thanks!"

2015-07-17

"I have never bought a big ticket item online, but took a leap of faith and tried it. I bought an 80" Sharp TV from East Coast TV's and am extremely satisfied with the customer service, price and delivery. They are great to deal with! I used the white glove delivery and I recommend highly! Karen M"

2015-07-14

"Go ahead, Check your local store's prices and delivery date and cost. And then, call East Coast TV and get the best of both. Friendly service, great delivery (on time and they knew what they were doing!), and the best prices you can find. This was the second TV I've bought from East Coast, and I can't imagine any reason for going anywhere else for electronics. "

2015-07-08

"Best price I could find, excellent service, nice people to deal with! Highly recommended!"

2015-07-07

"Great prices and excellent service. White glove delivery, unboxed the tv and plugged it in to make sure it arrived intact. Everything was perfect."

2015-07-07

"The ordering process was very easy. Their prices are impossible to beat anywhere else. Would highly recommend them to others. They delivered TV with expert care as well. When I need a new TV I will be coming to their site first."

2015-07-06

"I purchased as 55 inch HD LG 3d TV in 2012. The order wad taken by Steve who was most gracious and professional. He arranged for free delivery and made sure that my work schedule wad accomodated. The television carried on time, in full working order and my family was quite pleased. The television gas never given us any problem a b D we have used it for three years Have referred other customers who have been just as satisfied. You can't b eat the price and service is great. This is as perfect combination."

2015-07-06

"I was super impressed with East Coast TV - they set me up with a fantastic 65 Samsung - could not have been happier - do not hesitate to ping me with questions.

Peter"

2015-07-06

"I recommend East Coast TVs/Customer Service was terrific...Shipping was fast and easy. I love my Samsung LED!!"

2015-07-06

"I had a fantastic experience ordering online with East Coast TVs ! I purchased a 70" Sony 3D from them at the lowest price I found anywhere online. They called me after I ordered and advised me to get their white glove delivery service for an extra $143 to make sure the TV was properly shipped and they also included a free upgraded TV mount as well ! Even with the extra shipping charge, the price was still less than anywhere else available online. The order took about 6 business days to arrive. The TV is brand new, factory sealed and in perfect working order. I highly recommend them and will purchase from here again in the future."

2015-07-01

"After some negotiations, East Coast TVs delivered and tested the TV I ordered. I have been extremely satisfied with the TV - very, very high quality at a low, low price."

2015-06-30

"The deal received was the best I could find. I am glad I choose East Coast TV for my Samsung."

2015-06-30

"We shopped around for a TV that would fit in an armoire. East Coast TVs had the model and at a price that beat everybody. Shipping was quick. I recommend them to friends that are looking to buy a TV."

2015-06-29

"great price and geat service thanks Angelo! He made sure I got the right tv white glove delivery "

2015-06-29

"Great up front and when the tv was received. Did not get adequate information as to shipping delivery date. Would definitely nail that down if I did business with you again. Should not take 3 weeks when the item was in stock. Was treated rudely when I was trying to find out when it would be delivered. Might be a cultural thing since I am from the south and we normally are not rude to our customers."

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.