• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10

"Excellent pricing and delivery. "

"Excellent service, knowledgeable staff "

"No gimics! Good Pricing-Quick Delivery!"

"I have bought 2 hdtvs from ECTV and had a great experience both times! "

"East Coast TVS the NBT, the next Big Thing in Internet Sales for electronics namely TVs. Be scared be very scared of newcomers in this field, I was but not anymore. I bought protected by purchasing on a charge card. I was skeptical their price blew the competition away. I went to the big box stores who claimed to price match, they brought up the website saw the deal, chocked then said they were not going to match that price because East Coast TVs is not "legitimate." I went home only slightly concerned after all my credit card company is going to back me up if it ain't right. A couple of days later, as promised, my 65" smart Samsung 3D Ultra 4K curved TV with the built-in camera and I ordered the better Samsung sound bar and Samsung Blu Ray arrived. Brand spanking new in the box no dings no dents. Give me a mirror I want to see what a sucker looks like because I must look like one. Not "legitimate" yeah right big box stores you just don't want to match the deal. Well I'm sitting in my living room with my popcorn and drink watching 3D movies and I can't wait to watch superbowl and the halftime show blown away watching and listening with the new sound bar. Oh yeah it doesn't get any better -East Coast TVs the NBT in ordering TVs. Daniel "

"A great TV buying experience that I recommend to all. If you know what you want, then come to East Coast to get the best deal. From order to delivery was great!"

"This is the second time I purchased a TV from East Coast Tv's. They had the product I wanted and it arrived in perfect condition. The delivery person was most accommodating! Because I live in Minnesota, they had to charge for shipping, Even so, in the end I still saved hundreds of dollars. "

"Beautiful tv and at the cheapest price on the net. Customer service was nice enough to deal with, i've had better but no real complaints. Would recommend buying from them in the future."

"Pricing was excellent and shipping was fast."

"Good stuff! happy with the purchase."

"After searching on line for a Sharp 70" TV, and not having much luck, I came across East Coast TVs. Not only did they have the brand, and model number I was looking for in stock, there price was below all others sellers on the internet including Ebay. I highly recomment this dealer for there quick service and shipping. Give them a A+5 star rating"

"Outstanding service. TV was delivered to my home in Tucson, AZ. The delivery guys were great and very friendly. Unpacked the TV and made sure everything worked and that there was no damage from shipping. The they repacked the set since my entertainment center had not been completed yet."

"Great Price. The price beat any other listed price. Service was good. "

"I received professional and courteous assistance in purchasing my 78" Samsung Curved TV from East Coast TV. I have recommended them to many of my associates for their new TV purchases."

"Excellent sevice, knowledge!!"

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.