• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

"Less than a year ago I bought a 65" Samsung smart TV from East Coast TV along with their 2-year warranty. This was my second TV purchase from them. Just as the last time, it showed up perfect delivered by their white glove service who brought it into my home, plugged it in and checked that it worked properly before leaving - a great value.

Two months ago I thought I was having a problem with the same TV's sound so I contacted East Coast TV by email. I immediately received a response offering to help. While it turned out that the problem was only my defective wire between the TV and home theater, it's good to know that East Coast is there if it ever needs servicing.

Therefore, I highly recommend that when anyone is looking to buy a TV or other product, to take a few minutes to get a quote from East Coast before making any purchases. I'm glad I did.

"Among the best values in TV purchasing sources. Although add-ons are offered, they are not required. Product was delivered as promised and continues to be in fine working order. I would use them again on my next TV purchase."

"I fantastic company to work with and I will purchase from them again !"

"Best TV ever... and a great deal!"

"East cost tv's price was outstanding compared to anyone in the north east region. I was very impressed with the customer service I received. When I first bought the tv the person who took my order was very friendly and gave me a 6' hdmi cable for my new tv. "

"Fast Friendly and Professional. Very knowledagble about Televisions and even more so than a few Big Box Stores! I will be ordering my next TV through you as well! Great savings on top of great service! Why would anyone shop anywhere else? "

"Great delivery and price! No need for customer service. What could be better?"

"Very cooperative and friendly, helpful staff. Bought my 70" sony TV with them. Great Pricing!"

"east Coast definitely had the lowest price for the Samsung 55" that I bought, but I was also so impressed with the delivery guys. They were professional, friendly and plugged the tv in so I could inspect every pixel to make sure it worked properly. I will buy my next tv from them & have recommended East Coast to many people...great job!"

"I am very satisfied with my purchase, the lowest price on the internet and fast shipping with warranty. My tv is in perfect shape and standard shipping was about 14 days. I also spoke with customer service that made a courtesy call to verify my order, even though they tried to push a little with extra warranty and extra shipping, they quickly backed off. Overall I feel they are a great service lowest price, smooth transaction, fast shipping, tv perfect shape, and extra warranty. I will most likely buy from east coast tvs again and inform everyone I know of their fine service. "

"wow. so long ago, I don't remember."

"Overall I got a great TV for a good price. The delivery took a little longer then I thought , but everything turned out good. "

"Super price.
You will Not find a better price anywhere, not even Amaz.. (you know who I mean). I even reached out to Amaz.. because they claim to match the price guarantee ... but came up with some lame excuse why they could not match East Coast TVs price.

Re: East Coast TV_s ... price is the BEST anywhere .... do your research and you will know. No upsells or cross-sells from East Coast TVs which was fantastic.

Installer was friendly and knew what he was doing and setup was perfect. Installer explaind how to use everything.

The TV I purchased is a smart Samsung 65 inch TV and works perfectly after 1 years. Connects to everything without any hassles. (except to my Apple desk and Laptops without spending more money for Apple TV products (what else is new with Apple).

I purchased in-home insurance/service but never had to use it because East Coast TV is genuine with ALL the peripherals (batteries + cables).

If I buy any other device, it will be from East Coast TV. They sell more than just TVs.

Everyone wants your money .... East Coast TV is kind and generous ... I researched for days before I chose East Cost TV.

From a genuine buyer ... I am NOT an East Coast TV employee ... just happy with their sales, marketing (no scam or upsell/cross-sell), price and installation.

Order date: 06/16/2014
Order number: 69624

Best of Luck

"Best 80 inch ever. great sales and service team. white clove shipping was perfect."

"After checking other sites and prices I received the best price I could find at East Coast TV"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.