• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

"I got the TV I wanted cheaper than I could have gotten it elsewhere. I received the TV 11 days from order date but only 8 business days which I felt was reasonable. I had white glove service which I had to take due to what deliver service is available to Kansas. Still saved money."

"Was a little scared at first but was able to get the tv i wanted for a great price. Talked to the manager who helped me out and did good by me. The tv is on its way. Highly recommend."

"I found the Weber Grill I have been looking for at the best price I have found in over a year. The salesman talked me into buying the while glove service which I was a hesitant to purchase at first. When he reminded me the grill weighed in at 250 lbs. It was a no brainer. The delivery men were great and put the grill in my backyard right where I set it up. I purchased the weber grill cover for it and a great price. I would definitely buy from East Coast TV's again. Thanks you Stephanie for all of your help."

"Very happy with my purchase from ECTV's. I bought a Samsung 75" 4k TV and was a bit skeptical as the price was so low. It turned out to be the real deal and I couldn't be happier."

"Great service, great response, and got what I needed on time. I will definitely use them again. "

"I was very skeptical of ordering a tv due to the prices being low and the not so great reviews. But ended up getting a brand new hu8550 with 0 hours and the panel I wanted for 2/3's of the price it would have cost at the big box store. Would definitely make more purchases from them in the future. "

"My grill was delivered on time and it was brand new. I was asked to pay insurance of 30$, but it was not listed on the website. Other than this i am happy with my purchase and would purchase again."

"First time to use this company. Overall satisfaction was good on all aspects.Purchased a Weber S670 grill. Best price around by a lot.They try to upsell some extra stuff and services so make sure they explain clearly. One thing I am very pleased about was the extra cost white glove inside delivery. No way I could have gotten this grill to the lanai and unpacked.They took it out of the carton so I could inspect for damage. Was perfect and the delivery guys were great.I would purchase again from this company."

"You will have to pay a little more than the advertised price. TV came in about a week & works great. Still saved hundreds of dollars. Would buy from again."

"Overall very satisfied with East Coast TVs. The TV I purchased was shipped immediately. Customer support was great.
The shipping company was very slow it took over 2 weeks for me to get the TV. The TV arrived in great shape and the delivery person was very helpful and pleasant.

"I did a lot of price grabbing for a new Sony Projector. I ended up ordering one from East Coast TV's. They were responsive and got me the best deal on the projector I could expect. Shipping was by FedEx and I received it within a week. I have no complaints."

"Great experience with East Coast TVs!! I was a little apprehensive about buying a TV online but I have to say it was quick, painless and definitely cost effective. Product and service were flawless!"

"I bought a Samsung un65HU9000 from East Coast tv. Loved the product and the customer service was very pleasant. Shipping to a little long but well worth the savings. I will defiantly will be buying from them again. "

"i love this tv samsung 65 in curved 9000 best price you will find.east coast tv was great to deal with talked to steve he answered all my questions and advised me of all options. delivery a little slow. "

"The team at East Coast TVs was very supportive in my purchase of a new 65" Samsung UHD TV. Even after I purchased the white glove service and 3yr warranty the prices at East Coast where better than the asking prices of any of their competitors. I do not anticipate needing another TV for some time but when I do I will be heading back to the team at East Coast"

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.