• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.6/10 8.6/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

"First time customer of East Coast TVs and it was a good shopping experience.
payment was easy and shipping was fast. I received mt BBQ grill as expected and the delivery drivers put it inside my garage because there was rain storms.
I will definetely consider East Coast TVs when I'm ready for my next T.V. or any other item they carry.
I researched a lot of grills and found this to be the one I wanted and East Coast had the best price.
I would definetely recommend East Coast TVs

"An Online Experience unlike any other!
An excellent one! Correct the East Coast Representative was informative, courteous and patient. Buying a new TV today is a very important decision with so many options available and most being very expensive, you want to be sure you are making the correct decision for your needs.
I am totally happy with my Samsung TV and all the components I purchased with it to make my home theater system incredible

Thanks to East Coast TV

"I am extremely happy with my purchase, the price could not be beat anywhere else & did my research. The customer service was fantastic, and the item; Weber Summit Grill is simply a dream. Definitely worth the money. The only issue I had was the shipping carrier, which took almost a month to deliver. I know coming from east coast to west coast is not an overnight thing, but that length of time it took was a tad excessive."

"Excellent Customer Service and received delivery on time. "

"I had a phenomenal experience buying from East Coast TV's. Not only were they the most competitively priced but the salesman we talked with by phone calmed all our fears, gave us extra discounts, and really made sure we were taken care of! Our delivery arrived extremely quickly, and we are loving the peace of mind we have knowing East Coast TV's is going to provide excellent service through their warranty if anything were to ever go wrong with it. "

"I have just bought this Samsung 6300 led 65 inch tv before this one I had a sharp within a years time it just died before the sharp I had a lg exact same thing happened so I tried searching around for a TV that was going to last me more than a years time so I looked up TV revenues and Samsung was the best so I searched the web and found east coast TV they had the best prices and fast delivery it was the best move I made after buying from best buy and pc Richards I realized how much money I had saved with esat coast TV they have the very best prices any were on the web or anything else I will shop there from now on.A+"

"These guys had the best price on line or locally. They were very quick to ship. My TV showed up as scheduled and in perfect shape. I know where I will turn when I am in the need for another TV."

"Very good service and price was very good.Do have any problem with the tv so far,"

"Knew the TV I wanted, researched vendors for best price and service.
East Coast TV was hands down the winner, no one else even close.
My TV came quickly and exactly as promised.
I now recommend East Coast TV to everyone wanting a TV and will only
buy from them . It's hard to be the best, but they truly are and earned my business.

"Extremely satisfied with all aspects of my experience with East Coast TVs. Would give my strongest recommendation. "

"On May 27, 2015 I placed an order on East Coast TV website for a 70" TV. Within 5 minutes, the store manager, Kenneth, called me on the phone and convinced me to purchase “Express White Glove shipping” and assured me that by purchasing the “Express shipping”, the unit would ship that same day and that I would receive within 7 days (he did not say 7 “business” days). He also strongly suggested, in an unprofessional manner, that I tip the driver.
On May 29th, two days later, I received a tracking number linked to AM Home Delivery aka AM Trucking. The AM Trucking website indicated my shipment was "Normal" not the "Express" that I paid for. After many phone calls attempting to correct the shipment to Express, no one at East Coast or AM could tell me the actual location of my order nor the actual delivery date.
Based on other reports, it seems certain that I am not the only customer that East Coast charges for "Express" shipping then does not upgrade the shipment with AM Trucking. No idea if this is collusion between the companies but I can say that East Coast did not remedy the shipment status nor did they fully refund the $149.99 paid for Express service. I repeatedly asked to cancel the order and was told I would be billed a substantial restocking fee as well as shipping fees (those terms not made clear online or otherwise before purchase).

On June 8th I received a call from AM Trucking advising me that my order would be delivered between 11am-3pm on June 9th. I lost a day of work waiting all day for the delivery. That afternoon I contacted AM trucking for an update and was given the phone number for a different company, Top Hat Logistics in Wisconsin, a freight terminal. Their dispatcher, Desiree, told me my order would not be delivered as scheduled, instead they would deliver the next day on June 10. I lost yet another work day and was eventually told by another dispatcher, Angie, that they could not deliver as promised on the second attempt but would reschedule my delivery for a third attempt for June 11.
Finally on June 11th, after 15 days and 3 consecutive days taking off work for promised delivery, my order was delivered. I have been ordering online since 1992 and have never had an experience as horrible as this one. I am convinced the online reviews for East Coast that I reviewed before placing my order were false. Although I eventually got my TV I do not recommend this company.

"Excellent price and service from Micheal. Would do business again."

"Easy online ordering, called to confirm, fast delivery.
Receiver worked great out of box.

"Bought 6 Samsung LCDs, and nobody could beat the price. arrived quickly too! best place to buy TVs....period!!!"

"Staff was very knowledgeable about their products. I felt very comfortable with their recommendations. "

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.