Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.03/10 2,007 reviews

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
    East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • East Coast TVs contact information

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-8pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10

All 2,019 Customer Reviews

"Best price found on the internet, great customer service (followed up with phone call to confirm order and discounts)"

"East Coast TV's is a good place to order electronics. They did just exactly what they said they would do. They kept me well informed on the status of the shipment and delivered within 10 minutes of the agreed upon arrival time.

I would order from East Coast TVs again. I am very happy with the product and the service.

"great deals, great service, very knowledgeable, very courteous and prompt. I will trust their staff on my future purchases.

Who Is Amazon?

"There was a misunderstanding whether a discount worked with credit card and the vendor did the right thing for me."

"I purchased my Onkyo TX-NR727from the East Coast website. The process was simple, fast and to the point. The price was very good and in line what I wanted to pay. The receiver came in 3 days and in excellent condition. I will use East Coast again."

"Excellent experience! Quick shipping and great sales rep!"

"Very happy with my purchase. Was initially concerned because the prices quoted on my Samsung 55" TV were so much lower than anyone else, but the TV arrived on time without any hassles and in perfect condition!"

"Pretty good service. Price is probably among the best around and the delivery was almost on time and efficient."

"East Coast TVs has the best prices around. The delivery service was excellent and accommodated my schedule. Highly recommend this company."

"Great price. Reasonable delivery time (considering it was shipping a 5 foot sheet of glass across the country.) No problems at all.

"The service is OK, not great. Delivery took longer than expected, but at the end of the day, I got a great TV at a great price. "

"I ordered my TV on 3/15/14 online. The TV arrived on 3/31/14. It was undamaged and as advertised. I had selected white glove delivery so they brought it in, unboxed it, and plugged it in to verify it was in working order. The whole process was straightforward and when I did submit a question I had I received a response within 24 hours. I am very satisfied with the product, this vendor and their performance. I would purchase from them again should I need a new TV in the future. "

"I ordered a Samsung UN65F8000 on March 19th and the status of my order remained "processing" until March 25th. My emails to customer service were ignored. I was charged an additional $64.88 for "Shipping Protection." "White Glove Shipping" cost $119. That was a lot to pay for such slow shipping. I was supposed to receive an HDMI cable, but that never arrived. The TV was not damaged in any way, but it wasn't a good experience, overall."

"Very positive experience buying a new Samsung TV."

"I bought a 75" Samsung from East Coast TVs. They followed my on-line order up with a personal call to talk shipping, as well as other services they offered. No prssure to buy more, it was aimed at understanding what I wanted and ensuring i received it. Delivery was faster than quoted, and the set itself is amazing. I would buy from them again without hesitation."