• East Coast TVs East Coast TVs Elite Status
    • Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"Did "bait and switch" on me! Online order went smooth, but then received call, saying "we can only dellver at you address if you pay additional fees; and plus you need insurance; and, oh, by the way, that discount did not apply to your purchase.. need to read the fine print!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE: They did call me, and apologize. I'm changing my rating for now... at least until my TV is delivered in a good state. "

"I managed to work out a great deal at about 30% below the price of my local sellers and got white glove delivery included. Very satisfied in the end."

"East coast helped me upgrade my original order and got me a better tv at a price I could not beat in my hometown. The white glove delivery was reasonable and set up properly. My second tv from them and I tell everyone about them."

"With tons of store front and online retailers, it can be sometimes very tough to know who is giving you the best product with the best price. East Coast TVs has on many occasions proven to be the one to go to. I have purchased many tvs and other products from them and their service, shipping, and lets not forget product has been nothing short of stellar. Thank you for all your help and support over the last several years and I will continue to buy from you in the future. CJ Cohen"

"Great prices. Do not be intimidated by some of the reviews. They were nice to deal with. The only negative is it took 10 days to get my TV but I saved $400 so it was worth it to me."

"Great Experience!

Suggest checking with East Coast TV before every TV purchase. Needed a TV and unfortunately they did not have it in stock. A representative contacted me to tell me it would be about 10 days and offered another higher quality at the same price to get me out of a bind. Thanks East Coast TV, I will definitely buy from you again and continue to tell everyone I know that is looking for a great deal on a TV.

"Dealing with East Coast TVs is great, for fast and trust. We have bought Smart Samsung TV which has arrived in short time with hassle free.

I'm happy with my tv and will continue dealing with East Coast TVs for great prices.

"I was impressed at the price from East Coast TV. It was by far the cheapest price on the internet including local major stores. I had the white gloves delivery, which I would recommend and they were still cheaper in price. The salesperson was very helpful. I would recommend them to my friends so I'm rating them 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.

heapest price around. I had all the bells and whisles

"I was very impressed with the way you guys do business Everything went just the way you said it would. Thanks for a great experience and deal.

Jerry

"I had never ordered a TV online before this and I was a little hesitant, but the price was SO GOOD compared to Retail stores I just had to try it. I called East Coast TVs Customer Service before completing my order, just to ask some clarifying questions and set my mind at ease regarding waranty, delivery, etc. They were very infomative ad helpful. I opted for the white glove service since I wanted to make sure the TV actually worked before I became liable for it (in lieu of them just leaving the box.) This just means you get to make sure it isn't cracked and that the TV works before you sign for it - they don't install it or anything. I've had the Samsung 4k Ultra 3D HDTV 7 months now and still LOVE IT. I have had a couple of issues, but those were due to SAMSUNG scheduled updates and SAMSUNG addressed those easily. I am now more comfortable buying large appliances online thanks to East Coast TVs! I will definately utilize them again and would certainly recommend them to friends and/or family!"

"Friendly, fast and competitive pricing or better. Fast and reasonable shipping. A+! "

"My order for a 65" tv was taken by a manager who was nice. He gave me a price for the tv which even though was higher than the advertised price online but was less than the market price. I okayed it and received the tv as promised. No hasels. "

"I highly recommend East Coast TV's. They have the lowest prices for TV's on the Net and of every retail store I know. Their purchase processing needs a bit of improvement, but they still come up with amazingly lower prices for top of the line TV's. "

"I purchased an 80 inch Sharp TV from East Coast. I was a little nervous about buying such an expensive item online but all went well. The TV was delivered "White Glove Service" and the delivery company showed up time and put the TV right where I wanted it. Great Price and great service!"

"I ordered a grill from East Coast TVs. I got what I ordered at the price I was quoted (after a bit of back-and-forth), and I'm now fully happy with my purchase."

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.