Stores > East Coast TVs
  • East Coast TVs

Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
      (866) 496-5784
      (908) 698-0592
      customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
      (866) 496-5784

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review East Coast TVs by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

"Everything they say is a lie. The tv came 2 weeks later than promised. And only because I continuously called. Their 'white glove' service meant FedEx outside the front door. The included wall bracket came after another 2 weeks and countless phone calls.

Costumer service besides being rude, will tell you any lie to get you off the phone. They offered one price then it didn't apply because 'I didn't pay cash'??

At the end they offered a $50 dollar rebate and 'It's in the mail' 2 months later. Called a few times, realize it's a scam. Do yourself a favor and don't buy from this 'company'.

2017-07-14

Bad Customer Service

"Took over a month to get my Audio Receiver. Over the course of that time it was like pulling teeth trying to get information about what was going on from the customer service reps."

2017-05-08

RUN FORREST RUN - WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

"East Coast TV is Horrible. I ordered a top of the line weber grill - after 40 days (ORDER WAS PLACED MARCH 15 2017) - several phone calls - complaints - emails and waiting on hold for 30 minutes each time i called to complain - I FINALLY GAVE UP ON APRIL 24 2017!!!!

EAST COAST TV REALLY SCREWED UP!

The communication was horrible - they told me they shipped the grill and then provided me with incorrect "tracking" information. The hired devilry company told me for a few weeks that "they don't have the grill". After called East Coast TV twice to explain to them the delivery company doesn't know whats going on - East Coast TV finally realized that they hired a different delivery company which "apparently" had the grill all along.

After trying to coordinate delivery with this other company - and FAILING to get this grill delivered for a few week - I finally called East Coast TV to cancel the order ON 4-24-17 and demanded a full refund ( which still hasn't been made to my account 2 weeks later). I guess I will be fighting for this credit too...

Long Story short - East Coast TV has great prices - horrible customer service - they pick up the phone with a rude "Can I help You" (after being on hold for several minutes - my longest hold time was 37 minutes - NO JOKE) - they give excuse after excuse why the items on their website that says "in stock" & "delivered in 1 -2 business days" isn't delivered yet... AVOID EAST COAST TV!!!!

2016-09-28

Bait and switch

"To make a long story short I purchased a TV online and the next day received a call from the salesperson George he stated the TV that I was purchasing was inferior and I needed to purchase the TV that was produced in Mexico or I would not be happy with the video quality I explained to him that the model number for the TV specifically specifies the TV being purchased and it is not produced in Asia as he stated it was when I told him this was a bait and switch and I would not pay extra for false and misleading information and I was only interested in purchasing the TV at the advertised price they refused to do that and cancelled the order"

2016-07-05

IN STOCK - Ships in 1 - 2 days - WHAT A JOKE !!!!

"Ordered an AVR on 6/20/16, it took 15 Days 2 Emails and 3 Phone Calls. Received a Tracking number on July 5th 2016 and the item on July 8th 2016.

Price is Excellent, Customer Service for the most part is lacking, Once the item finally shipped, it arrived quickly.

2016-06-29

THEY SELL WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!

"THEY SELL WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!
My order was placed June 17 and today is June 29 and they still say they are creating tracking number.
Now I got a tracking number that does not work.
Everyday, they are giving me the promise they are not keeping.
I want to give 0 start if I could

2016-05-25

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had

"Worst online shopping experience I've never had. Promised to ship within 1-2 days, delivery within 7-10 days. It's now Day-16. I've emailed twice and called 7 times. All customer service reps keep telling me the same lies "it'll ship today or tomorrow the latest". Manager "David" refused to process refund. Had to get dispute it with my credit card company. Still waiting for credit to show up in my account, and still no delivery or tracking."

2016-03-29

I found a gem at East Coast TV

"I ordered a new Onkyo reciever from East Coast TV along with a better price than I could find anywhere else , they're shipping was just as exciting i t was delivered the next day granted I live in NJ So don't give it a second thought your first stop should be EastCoastTV.com"

2016-03-23

Best price on Denon receivers!

"I searched online at many places for the best price on a new Denon receiver. East Coast TVs had the best price, an easy to use website, and fast shipping! Very pleased!"

2016-03-22

Unbeatable Prices with Great Customer Service!

"I originally ordered an AV Receiver from East Coast TV and it came within a week with free shipping! After a week of use I noticed audio loss obviously from the manufacturer, so I setup a return. Upon returning it I decided to go with a different brand and was able to do so with no trouble at all due to the great customer service I received. The return was quick and I couldn't be happier with the final product. No one believes me when I tell them how much I saved!"

2016-03-22

Super service you can depend upon!

"Ordered a very expensive Weber grill. Sales associate was very knowledgeable and recommended the perfect model for our needs. Grill came quickly and with no problems.
Super service upon delivery. Very satisfied with the whole process!

2016-03-16

24 days after they charged me for an "in stock" item, still not shipped. Giving me the run around.

"I will try to be as objective and accurate as possible.

I placed an order for a Sony projector VPLHW65ES on 2/21/16. Got a call the next day from them wanting me to pay expedited shipping and insurance. I declined. They pushed. I insisted on free shipping and no insurance. They finally accepted.

1 week later, the item was not shipped (no tracking info). I emailed customer service. They responded with email saying they would get their "distributor" to email me the tracking info.

No response for another week.

Emailed them again, no response. So I called. The guy on the phone said they didn't have it in stock and had to get their distributor in the west coast to send it out. I left and number for him and he promised he would check on it and call me back.

No call.

Now 3 weeks. I called again. A guy named Vita told me the reason it was not shipped was because the box was badly damaged so they didn't want to ship from their warehouse and wanted to send from their distributor. He said he would check on it and get back with me by the end of the day.

No call.

I called the next morning and told Vita that I want a refund because I am tired of wasting my time with them. He said his boss David was not there and he was not authorized to give refunds. I said if I don't get a call back by the end of the day I am calling my credit card company and report fraud. He said fine.

Even if they ship my projector out today (from where I don't know), I am very dissatisfied with their customer service. I will update with another review to share with everyone what happens next. Stay tuned!

2016-02-01

East Coast South East

"Was not delivered in a timely fashion - Was it Florida?"

2016-01-22

Best Place To Buy Your Electronics!

"I just purchased an Onkyo TX-NR1030 from East Coast TVs and it was here in just a few days! Their price was hundreds of dollars below anyone else. I will definitely buy from them again!"

2016-01-18

Dynamite company!!

"I ordered a Sony 4k tv from them and am as happy as can be!! The White Glove installation was awesome!! The tv is terrific, I got a free wall mount AND the lowest price!! What more can you ask for ? East Coast TV's ROCKS!!"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

East Coast TVs is not a merchant member
East Coast TVs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!