Stores > East Coast TVs

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-07-05

IN STOCK - Ships in 1 - 2 days - WHAT A JOKE !!!!

"Ordered an AVR on 6/20/16, it took 15 Days 2 Emails and 3 Phone Calls. Received a Tracking number on July 5th 2016 and the item on July 8th 2016.

Price is Excellent, Customer Service for the most part is lacking, Once the item finally shipped, it arrived quickly.

This review was modified by weo04644 on July 08 2016 03:38:56 PM

2016-06-29

THEY SELL WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!

"THEY SELL WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!
My order was placed June 17 and today is June 29 and they still say they are creating tracking number.
Now I got a tracking number that does not work.
Everyday, they are giving me the promise they are not keeping.
I want to give 0 start if I could

This review was modified by DONotBuyFromEastCoastTV on July 05 2016 05:38:13 AM

2016-05-25

Worst online shopping experience I've ever had

"Worst online shopping experience I've never had. Promised to ship within 1-2 days, delivery within 7-10 days. It's now Day-16. I've emailed twice and called 7 times. All customer service reps keep telling me the same lies "it'll ship today or tomorrow the latest". Manager "David" refused to process refund. Had to get dispute it with my credit card company. Still waiting for credit to show up in my account, and still no delivery or tracking."

This review was modified by clawhatesyou on May 31 2016 07:49:07 AM

2016-03-29

I found a gem at East Coast TV

"I ordered a new Onkyo reciever from East Coast TV along with a better price than I could find anywhere else , they're shipping was just as exciting i t was delivered the next day granted I live in NJ So don't give it a second thought your first stop should be EastCoastTV.com"

2016-03-23

Best price on Denon receivers!

"I searched online at many places for the best price on a new Denon receiver. East Coast TVs had the best price, an easy to use website, and fast shipping! Very pleased!"

2016-03-22

Unbeatable Prices with Great Customer Service!

"I originally ordered an AV Receiver from East Coast TV and it came within a week with free shipping! After a week of use I noticed audio loss obviously from the manufacturer, so I setup a return. Upon returning it I decided to go with a different brand and was able to do so with no trouble at all due to the great customer service I received. The return was quick and I couldn't be happier with the final product. No one believes me when I tell them how much I saved!"

2016-03-22

Super service you can depend upon!

"Ordered a very expensive Weber grill. Sales associate was very knowledgeable and recommended the perfect model for our needs. Grill came quickly and with no problems.
Super service upon delivery. Very satisfied with the whole process!

2016-03-16

24 days after they charged me for an "in stock" item, still not shipped. Giving me the run around.

"I will try to be as objective and accurate as possible.

I placed an order for a Sony projector VPLHW65ES on 2/21/16. Got a call the next day from them wanting me to pay expedited shipping and insurance. I declined. They pushed. I insisted on free shipping and no insurance. They finally accepted.

1 week later, the item was not shipped (no tracking info). I emailed customer service. They responded with email saying they would get their "distributor" to email me the tracking info.

No response for another week.

Emailed them again, no response. So I called. The guy on the phone said they didn't have it in stock and had to get their distributor in the west coast to send it out. I left and number for him and he promised he would check on it and call me back.

No call.

Now 3 weeks. I called again. A guy named Vita told me the reason it was not shipped was because the box was badly damaged so they didn't want to ship from their warehouse and wanted to send from their distributor. He said he would check on it and get back with me by the end of the day.

No call.

I called the next morning and told Vita that I want a refund because I am tired of wasting my time with them. He said his boss David was not there and he was not authorized to give refunds. I said if I don't get a call back by the end of the day I am calling my credit card company and report fraud. He said fine.

Even if they ship my projector out today (from where I don't know), I am very dissatisfied with their customer service. I will update with another review to share with everyone what happens next. Stay tuned!

This review was modified by hkao on March 17 2016 08:49:28 AM

2016-02-01

East Coast South East

"Was not delivered in a timely fashion - Was it Florida?"

2016-01-22

Best Place To Buy Your Electronics!

"I just purchased an Onkyo TX-NR1030 from East Coast TVs and it was here in just a few days! Their price was hundreds of dollars below anyone else. I will definitely buy from them again!"

2016-01-18

Dynamite company!!

"I ordered a Sony 4k tv from them and am as happy as can be!! The White Glove installation was awesome!! The tv is terrific, I got a free wall mount AND the lowest price!! What more can you ask for ? East Coast TV's ROCKS!!"

2016-01-18

East Coast just like Gold Coast

"Working with East Coast TV was an awesome experience. The sales staff was great to work with, the pricing you just can't beat; and I shopped everywhere for my 70" Sharp TV. I was a little nervous having a large TV delivered via Freight, but they assured me that everything would be fine, which it was. The white glove service was an excellent choice; the guys were extremely helpful. I will definitely consider and suggest to others they use East Coast TV for their next purchase, the competition just could not compete."

2016-01-14

For your viewing pleasure

"This is my second time buying from them, and every time the experience with them gets better and better. And I will definitely get my 3rd TV from them.. "

This review was modified by bighddaddy on January 14 2016 06:38:33 PM

2016-01-14

Great Price!

"A little less pressure to purchase extended warranty and white glove service would make this a great buying experience. "

2016-01-13

A new place to shop for me!

"Great seller. I have had a couple of great experiences recently along with quick shipping. I'm impressed!"

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.