Stores > East Coast TVs

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

Customer service: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

2016-02-01

East Coast South East

"Was not delivered in a timely fashion - Was it Florida?"

2016-01-22

Best Place To Buy Your Electronics!

"I just purchased an Onkyo TX-NR1030 from East Coast TVs and it was here in just a few days! Their price was hundreds of dollars below anyone else. I will definitely buy from them again!"

2016-01-18

Dynamite company!!

"I ordered a Sony 4k tv from them and am as happy as can be!! The White Glove installation was awesome!! The tv is terrific, I got a free wall mount AND the lowest price!! What more can you ask for ? East Coast TV's ROCKS!!"

2016-01-18

East Coast just like Gold Coast

"Working with East Coast TV was an awesome experience. The sales staff was great to work with, the pricing you just can't beat; and I shopped everywhere for my 70" Sharp TV. I was a little nervous having a large TV delivered via Freight, but they assured me that everything would be fine, which it was. The white glove service was an excellent choice; the guys were extremely helpful. I will definitely consider and suggest to others they use East Coast TV for their next purchase, the competition just could not compete."

2016-01-14

For your viewing pleasure

"This is my second time buying from them, and every time the experience with them gets better and better. And I will definitely get my 3rd TV from them.. "

This review was modified by bighddaddy on January 14 2016 06:38:33 PM

2016-01-14

Great Price!

"A little less pressure to purchase extended warranty and white glove service would make this a great buying experience. "

2016-01-13

A new place to shop for me!

"Great seller. I have had a couple of great experiences recently along with quick shipping. I'm impressed!"

2016-01-13

Great Pricing

"Got a Sharp 80 inch tv. Good service and fast shipping. The price was one of the lowest I found out there"

2016-01-11

"East Coast TV you're the best????????"

2016-01-11

"Service was great. handled things well, although there was a suggested change (Samsung model sourcing related) that required a higher cost. Delivery was good and they handled installation nicely. Overall, good experience and happy with TV."

2016-01-07

"I purchased TV's, receivers and some other electronic items from East Coast TV. I had on time delivery, all items were in working condition I will not hesitate to purchase any electronic from East Coast TV in the future. "

2016-01-06

"Great site, best selection, I have bought several TVs and stereo equipment and had recommended the store to my friends. I am very pleased with this company."

2016-01-06

"I have been using a East Cost TV since November 2014 and love it. The delivery went without a hitch and we have been enjoying the TV since them"

2016-01-05

"We purchased a Webber grill thru east coast. Ordering was easy, came in on time, then it had a big dent in the hood. No problem, called east coast, they had a replacement hood shipped in a few days, they deserve six stars! Very very good service. We will use their services again."

2016-01-05

"A friend told me about them & I gave them a call & spoke directly with them, I was pleased with their response time and their prices! Their delivery service was slow, but I wasn't in a hurry to get the TV, so no big deal. I'm very happy with what I purchased from them! "

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.