• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-8pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

"I will post my final assessment on this merchant after I receive my merchandise; it has been more than two weeks now, and their sales manager is contacting me. We will see how it goes..."

"This is a complete revision to my original posting. It was quite negative since I was experiencing frustration with delays in getting my TV and problems with the delivery co. After posting my experience here I received a call from Jay at East Coast. He resolved my issues, got my TV delivered and credited me back some of the cost for my frustration. I can honestly say that he was there to resolve the problem and made it right. Nice recovery. Thank you. Shipping process is not very flexible. I don't really recommend the white glove delivery. It's not worth it. All they did was bring it in the front door (literally), take the top of the box off and plug in the TV to see if it turns on. They were in and out in like 2 minutes. Not worth $120 plus $80 insurance. I normally can get any other delivery co. to do the same. Looking back, I should have taken the free delivery. Just sayin."

"I ordered a Weber Summit S-670 Grill on 6/19/2014 via the website. I received a call the next day stating that I was outside of their trucking delivery area (I live in MN), but they offered to sell me the white glove delivery at 1/2 price. With the extra delivery charge I was still saving hundreds of dollars on this grill. I see no issues with this company that others have stated below. Simply read the agreements for delivery etc. Ty was excellent to work with over the phone 5 star rating for this company. Shipping did seem to take a while, but not a deal breaker by any means! Keep up the good work."

"“The head manager from East Coast TV’s contacted me and mitigated the entire order within minutes of posting my review. This proved to me they are in fact monitoring and taking seriously the feedback from the consumer and striving to maintain a higher reputation. They also threw in a shipping upgrade to the original order which they did not have to do. Although my initial experience left me unhappy I can no longer say anything negative about East Coast TV’s considering their timely and diligent effort to maintain my business and process the order. That said I re-rate the vendor at 5 stars due to the sheer attentiveness and will to rectify my original experience, and that is what a high standard of customer service is all about.”

"Their prices are unbelievable. The company initially made a mistake in their pricing and the entire management team got behind it to correct the issue. Overall I am very impressed with this organization. You can't find a better price on line for their TVs."

"Ordered, received verification call and was shipped in 2-3 days. Received in excellent condition and notified prior to delivery. The item I purchased was cheaper then Walmart and no sales tax."

"I was charged for a "delivery insurance" which I don't
believe is honest.( It protects Eastcoast not me and who
is the Insurer ?
Yours Truly
George Mirra

"Dont know what all the complaints are about got a great price on samsung 65'' curved 4k tv and got it 3 days later!! just as described extremly happy with the tv.
the hardest part of the purchase was reading what stupid people wrote in thier reviews. Sure they try to sell you the extras, but who doesn't these days. If you don't want them then don't buy them, but don't cry about it when they try and sell you them.
Would buy from again.

"I placed my order for a Samsung UN65H7150 on June 10. I receive an email today, June 16 stating that I need to call to "confirm my order."

I call and wait on the phone for about 20 minutes before someone finally answers. I explain that I received an email to call. The guy on the phone asks for my order number and puts me on hold while he looks up the order.

He returns to the call a couple of minutes later to tell me that they are oversold on this television. He also proceeds to tell me that he couldn't sell it to me anyway, even it were in stock. He added that the trucking company doesn't deliver to my zip code. He said that he could not sell it to me even if I paid $300 for shipping due to the trucking company's limitations. I bought my last television from the largest online retailer, and their trucking company did not have a problem.

TL/DR
Horrible customer experience. They accept my order, then wait 6 days to tell me they oversold and could not sell to me due to their trucking company

Update June 17:
The merchant contacted me and indicated that he wanted to make things right. He said he would ship the TV for the deal that we had made via my purchase on his website. I am raising my rating from 1 star to 3 stars for this effort.

I will update this review further upon receipt of the television.

"I spoke with tony and he was great to deal with !!!! took care of all my needs and great service !! will buy from again !!! Thanks TONY ! 5 STARS !!!"

"WOW - Extreme customer service! After an issue with my order, the store manager called me outside of their normal store hours to give me his personal guarantee he would make things right. Someone is going to be very happy on Fathers' Day!!"

"I was hesitant before ordering a TV from them, but their price even with the White Glove Delivery was so great I had to take a chance (hundreds less than amazon). They will call you and advise you to upgrade to the White Glove Delivery shipping service by AM Home Delivery (It's faster and they bring the TV in and plug it in and make sure it's working before leaving). -It's reasonable and worth the extra money. AM Home Delivery did a great job and delivered the Brand New TV with no issue.
The TV is fantastic so far and I would DEFINITELY order from them in the future. -Thank you East Coast TVs you guys are great!

"Testing direct review link, please do not publish"

"Couldnt be more pleased with my new samsung 75" series 8 TV and how everything was handled. except didnt like when the price went down 200 dollars the day after i ordered it.Should be reasonable time allowed to recieve the lower price.Maybe I should win an IPad mini to make up for it ???"

"This is my second TV from these guys and both times great service and delivery. I was very worried with some peoples reviews on the shipping company but they were great. It's like anything 1 bad person runies it for everyone. Watch out big box stores these."

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.