East Coast TVs Reviews - eastcoasttvs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.96/10 2,004 reviews

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (2,016)

"There was a misunderstanding whether a discount worked with credit card and the vendor did the right thing for me."

"I purchased my Onkyo TX-NR727from the East Coast website. The process was simple, fast and to the point. The price was very good and in line what I wanted to pay. The receiver came in 3 days and in excellent condition. I will use East Coast again."

"Excellent experience! Quick shipping and great sales rep!"

"Very happy with my purchase. Was initially concerned because the prices quoted on my Samsung 55" TV were so much lower than anyone else, but the TV arrived on time without any hassles and in perfect condition!"

"Pretty good service. Price is probably among the best around and the delivery was almost on time and efficient."

"East Coast TVs has the best prices around. The delivery service was excellent and accommodated my schedule. Highly recommend this company."

"Great price. Reasonable delivery time (considering it was shipping a 5 foot sheet of glass across the country.) No problems at all.

Rating 6/103/5

"The service is OK, not great. Delivery took longer than expected, but at the end of the day, I got a great TV at a great price. "

"I ordered my TV on 3/15/14 online. The TV arrived on 3/31/14. It was undamaged and as advertised. I had selected white glove delivery so they brought it in, unboxed it, and plugged it in to verify it was in working order. The whole process was straightforward and when I did submit a question I had I received a response within 24 hours. I am very satisfied with the product, this vendor and their performance. I would purchase from them again should I need a new TV in the future. "

Rating 4/102/5

"I ordered a Samsung UN65F8000 on March 19th and the status of my order remained "processing" until March 25th. My emails to customer service were ignored. I was charged an additional $64.88 for "Shipping Protection." "White Glove Shipping" cost $119. That was a lot to pay for such slow shipping. I was supposed to receive an HDMI cable, but that never arrived. The TV was not damaged in any way, but it wasn't a good experience, overall."

"Very positive experience buying a new Samsung TV."

"I bought a 75" Samsung from East Coast TVs. They followed my on-line order up with a personal call to talk shipping, as well as other services they offered. No prssure to buy more, it was aimed at understanding what I wanted and ensuring i received it. Delivery was faster than quoted, and the set itself is amazing. I would buy from them again without hesitation."

"I will definitely buy from this company again.
Customer service was great. The sales person called me to inform me I had ordered incorrectly and still honored the sales price after promo was over. Delivery people were also friendly and helpful.

"I was very impressed with the knowledge and honesty of the salesperson I dealt with. He made me aware of the extra costs and also the difference in TV's. He was not afraid to tell me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear."

"This is my second purchase from this company. I am just as pleased now as I was the first time in dealing with them. The manager, Tony and his support team were extremely helpful in getting me the best deal and assisting me with my purchase. A double thumbs up for East Coast TV's!!

Jim Mulvihill