Stores > East Coast TVs

• Address: 601 West Linden Avenue, Linden NJ, 07036
    • Contact: customersupport@eastcoasttvs.com
    • Phone: (866) 496-5784
    • Customer Support: (866) 496-5784
    • Business Hours: Sun-Thurs: 10am-7pm. Fri: 10am-2pm.
    • Fax: (908) 698-0592

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

"Good company with promt shipping and good customer service's"

"I bought a Samsun 8000 from East Coast Tv. It was a great deal and the service was great to. I call them to place a order and they work out a deal with me on the white glover delivery. I would recommend buying from them. But I would also recommend they use a different delivery service. It took 3 weeks for me to get my tv. I call the delivery service and they didn't know who I was or what I was asking for even after I gave them the packaging code. I would recommend if buying a tv they should use Fedex or UPS."

"excellent prices, fast delivery, easy to place order"

"I was hesitant with buying from them being so far away and not knowing anything about this business. But they have proved to have great customer service. I bought two big tv's for the best price in the country. They were delivered in a very timely manner in perfect condition. I've had the tv's for over two years and no problems. I consider this company to have not only the best prices in the country... But true good ole American customer service.... Personal and friendly!! And they speak American!"

"Good service. Good pricing."

"Prices are the best I've seen anywhere on the web. The "White Glove" delivery service is nothing special, so be wary of adding that to your order. Overall, pretty happy based on the price I paid."

"Fast delivery and TV set up
Highly recommend

"Their service and delivery was everything I expected. This was my first TV purchase on-line and I was a little apprehensive but I experienced no problems. Their price and selection was excellent ."

"I made my initial purchase some two years ago. I purchases the Samsung 55" Smart TV'
I have enjoyed the set very much with the exception of the sound. I had to purchase a sound bar to enhance the sound. I don't understand why the audio is not enhanced.

Anyway, that is not their fault. The TV is excellent and the service superb. They delivered right to my door and made sure it was not damaged, etc. The only problem that I have is that I did not buy a larger set. That I am shopping for now.

"Panasonic VIERA 50'' 1080P with Real 3D & (2) 3d glasses with chargers,,,,,The TV is 10 out of 10 and the service was great, setup delivery and a great online price ,,,, the picture is great with any HD source of 1080i or 1080P or Blu-Rays , I use nice HDMI & it is necessary with the Real 3D option ,,,,,,,,I would recommend to anyone who likes watching a HD Show or movie ,,,,,,"

This review was modified by eric stockton on November 23 2015 02:19:18 PM

"I had purchased a 55" Samsung Smart TV from East Coast and was pleasantly surprised with how quickly the order arrived to my home in Texas. Packaging was clean, item arrived with no indication of damage, and all for a fair price. We still use the TV daily and the quality is excellent. I'll be checking out this site again for our next purchase. "

"Purchase my 80' Sharp with East Coast TV. I would definitely buy from them again and already told all my friends to check with East Coast before making any purchase."

"White glove service was outstanding."

"Still rockin' it with my 70" Sharp from 3 years ago thanks to East Coast TV's! Have referred anyone and everyone to them and will easily be a repeat customer."

"My first time experience with East Coast TVs was very good. I was surprised the day after I placed the online order for a grill I received a phone call from East Cost TVs making sure that my order was correct relating to the type of fuel I was planning to use. Also informing me of other options available to me regarding a grill cover and shipping. The grill was delivered on the day scheduled in great shape."

Share East Coast TVs's store rating

East Coast TVs is a Merchant Member! Learn more

East Coast TVs is a merchant member
East Coast TVs participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.