• Rating 9.62/10 13 reviews

EastLuna.com is not a merchant member
    EastLuna.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • EastLuna.com contact information

• Address: 6408 Husting Road Chesterfield, VA 23832
    • Contact: support@eastluna.com
    • Phone: 800-336-2719
    • Customer Support: 800-336-2719
    • Business Hours: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Monday-Friday Closed on Weekends and Holidays

"Thursday the 3rd I ordered by phone through Warith, Monday the 7th got my Brand new Asus Xonar Essence ST sound card in perfect shape. Fed-Ex left it outside in a box at my apartment door. I never heard them knock. Scary to think my drug addict neighbors or the rain could have gottten it. That was the only thing I had to complain about and I soon forgot about it after an errorless install I am now experiencing the best sound I've ever had from a PC! Thanks for the quick, courteous service Warith. Thanks for sending the tracking code promptly the next day though I got my shipment before I had time to use it. First rate product from EastLuna. "

modified review This review was modified by DavidLee on December 07 2009 05:49:56 PM

"Updated on 01/19/2007:
**********************
EastLuna called, explained why the shipment was delayed, and apologized for the inconvenience. I am satisfied with the customer service. Therefore, I increase the customer rating.

Updated on 01/11/2007:
**********************
Called Eastluna.com on 01/08 and asked for the shipping refund (3 days to ground). The pakage arrived on 01/08. The refund was credited to my credit card on 01/11.

Posted on 01/06/2007:
*********************
Ordered this item on Jan. 1, 2007 with 3 days shipping from Eastluna.com.
Received the shipment confirmation on Jan. 3, as quoted below.
On Jan. 4, using the tracking number provided, the USPS web site showed "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 4, 2007 to expect your package for mailing." Called Eastluna.com and was told it was shipped on Jan. 3 and it will arrive on Jan. 6.
On Jan. 5, the USPS stilled showed "...expect your package for mailing." Called eastluna again and was told by the same person that he mailed the package himself and the package will arrive by Jan. 6.
On Jan. 6, the package did NOT arrive! The USPS stilled showed "...expect your package for mailing."

Paid for 3-day shipping but got a bunch of lies.

Quote from confirmation e-mail from Eastluna.com

--------------------------------------------
TRACKING INFORMATION IS LISTED BELOW

> Shipping Process: 3 Day

> Shipping Details:

Your order is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, Jan. 6th.

> Purchases:

o Product ID: 1183
o Model: IXP-52-11
o Product Name: SilenX iXtrema Pro 80mm x 15mm 11dBA 18CFM Quiet Fan
o Qty: 1

modified review This review was modified by netshopperr on January 19 2007 09:21:59 AM

"I ordered a SilverStone TJ09 on the 12th, and received it on the 14th. The service was excellent, and the price was great! I will definitely do business with them again :) "

"Was hesitant to order from a merchant with so little feedback but all ended up very well. Product arrived super fast. Ordered Saturday night, got a shipping confirmation / tracking number on Tuesday, checked the UPS site and it was already out for delivery. Very impressive. My PSU shipped from Vancouver WA which is only about 175 miles away so your shipping time may not be quite that fast.

Good price, great service, definitely would order from Eastluna again.

"Amazingly fast delivery for regular ground shipment(2 days)and lowest cost I could find."

modified review This review was modified by ginusa on November 28 2006 07:38:48 PM

"Was looking for a power supply, East Luna came up as the lowest price. I was a little worried about ordering from a new retailer, but it came fast and I didn't have any problems with the order. They seem to specialize in rare or expensive items, so the selection isn't huge, but its alright."

"Good communication. Merchandise shipped fast and arrived in excellent condition. Very pleasant online shopping experience."

Chicago

"I was hesitant to purchase from this company because I had never heard of them and the reviews on this site weren't recent.

Anyway, I decided to and was happy that I did. I ordered two products. One product came within a couple of days and the second product within six days. Both came quicker as expected. Both arrived in good condition and were packed nicely.

The price for one of the products was excellent and the other I really didn't shop around too much for. Based on this experience, I recommend buying from this store.

"Never odered from this store before but decided to give them a shot after reading good ratings that were posted some time ago. All I can say is the order was shipped in a timely manner and the prices they have were great. From what IU can tell all of the items this store has are all quality items. I will definitely order from them again."

Texas, USA

"Pro's: Fast shipping (received 3 days after order with Ground service), good selection (not a LARGE selection, but varied selection of good items), Simple yet effective website.

Con's: No email notification of shipping or tracking info (must go to Website for this), some prices aren't great (but they're on very hard to find items)

Bottom Line: Would definitely shop here again. Selection on wide range of products (aiming towards "enthusiast") and realistic/reasonable shipping.

modified review This review was modified by cfbboyce on August 29 2005 08:33:24 PM

"The item I had ordered was not in stock so it had to be back ordered and from the time I ordered it,it took three and a half weeks to come.I live in NY and it was shipped from CA.It was worth the wait,It was a side window panel for a Silverstone case.Anytime I e-mailed customer service they replied within an hour.I will order from www.eastluna.com in the future!!!
Thanks Bob C.

"I have never been happier with a purchase from a new retailer. They have some of the newest products available. They keep their inventory up to date. Best of all, they answer the phone when I call!! They responded to my email questions within 5 minutes. They were very helpful on the phone and I will be ordering from them again!!"

"I ordered a Silenx Luxurae PSU from eastluna.com. What a great experience. I ordered over the weekend, and they didn't charge my credit card until the PSU had been shipped on Monday. I had it in just a few days, even though I picked ground shipping. There was a problem with it, so I had to make an RMA request. They had the RMA number for me the very same day. I ended up not having to use it, as he problem turned out to be just the break in period. I would definitely do business with them again."