Eagletronics.com Reviews - Eagletronics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.67/10 24 reviews

Eagletronics.com is not a merchant member
Eagletronics.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I received what Intuit tells me is bootlegged software (QuickBooks 2003) from Eagletronics. They are now apparently "permanently out of business"."

"Stay away from this company. They promised twice, two weeks apart, to send the merchandise I ordered. They still haven't sent it. It now appears they may be out of business."

"WARNING | WARNING | WARNING
DO NOT SHOP HERE!! MERCHANT MISREPRESENTS PRODUCTS AND SERVICE. THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE. THEY TAKE A WEEK TO ANSWER EMAILS AND WHEN THEY DO THEY ARE RUDE. WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AND I DO A LOT OF ONLINE SHOPPING. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PRICE IS, GO ELSEWHERE.

WARNING | WARNING | WARNING

"Order Ahed Nero 6 one month ago by Fax. No response. No product. They have no contact phone number. "

"Ordered Quicken Premier on Thursday received it on Monday. "

"COMPLETE SCAM. I bought software from them and it was an illegal copy. Intuit told me they are in litigation with eagletronics."

modified review This review was modified by arcon2600 on January 28 2005 12:37:01 PM

"Update: 02/01/2005

I never received the product. I never received a telephone call or an email. I reported Eagletronics to MasterCard for fraud and had the charge reversed.

I ordered on line a copy of Quicken for Mac 2004 on January 15,2005. I paid Shipping and Handling charges of $19.90 for overnight shipping. As of today, January 22, 2005 I have not received my order. I have sent an email to the company and no person answers the telephone. I will be reporting a fraudulent transaction to my credit card company.

modified review This review was modified by nkearson on February 01 2005 05:26:03 PM

"I orderd corel bryce 5 from eagletronics. CD came in cardboard envelope. Inside the envelope was typical paper cd sleeve with transparent window. The cd label itself had delaminated. I did not open the sleeve and returned it asking for a replacement. Was promised new one via email. I returned the product registerd mail. Arrived at HIALEAH, FL december 22 04. I know this because of the usps tracking site. They never picked it up from the post office. Another promise of support via email. Still no CD. Their phone number gets you to a voice mail service that never accepts messages. Online chat never operates. I can not reccomend this vendor. They maybe ok if everything goes ok."

"I ordered a copy of Quicken, but was shipped a copy of Partition Magic. Nobody's perfect, but they don't answer the phone, email or fax. I only paid $7 plus shipping so it's not a big loss, but I'm glad I didn't order anything more expensive. Needless to say I won't be ordering anything from them again. I think a good rule of thumb is this: call the phone number listed on the web site, if it turns out to be a cell phone and nobody answers, go somwhere else."

modified review This review was modified by mcseman777 on January 10 2005 01:22:56 PM

"I got good service from Eagletronics.com. I bought Lotus Smartsuite and Corel Wordperfect Office 11. The software came a couple days later. I installed it. I registered Wordperfect and downloaded updates from the company websites for both office suites. The software seems to work alright. The prices are great. I'm concerned after reading some negative customer reviews about pirate software, but the discs looked professional and were recognized by the company websites. I have to assume the good prices were because the software was being discontinued by the company and dumped at bargain prices. I would buy from this store again because their prices are very good, and they do deliver the product promptly--in my case."

"This is a follow-up to a prior review that I gave for this merchant. My original order did not arrive in the allotted time frame of 7-9 days.
Today, 12-28-2004, 22 days after it was shipped, the original order has arrived and it turns out it was the fault of the U.S. Postal System and not the seller. I have informed the seller of my intent to purchase this additional copy in lieu of returning it.

modified review This review was modified by skeech on December 28 2004 10:53:15 AM

"This reseller is a SCAM!!! I tried to order Macromedia Flash and NEVER REC'D THE SOFTWARE. I tried to escalate the issue, but the phone # they publish is BOGUS, one can only contact this company via email. Over a 2 week period I was mocked, I was called horrible names, and I was both denied reimbursement or reshipment."

Seattle

"I purchased from this company, then I immediately emailed them to cancel the order. They never replied and sent the item anyway. Now I have to return the product.

Luckily I won't be charged the 15% restocking fee as they stated.

DO NOT purchase from this company! I SHOULD HAD READ THE PEOPLE'S COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE! DAH

UPDATE:
12/15/04

I have YET to receive the refund they promised to me via email on 12/2/04. I emailed them wondering where the refund and have yet to receive a reply.

modified review This review was modified by jeffersonkim on December 15 2004 01:38:54 PM

"I ordered from this ...hmm..store?

Their web site is 'discontinued', my ATM card has been charged and I do not got nothing!

Beware!

"I saved 40% on some accounting software. Had I bought it from the original manufacturer, I would have paid another $200. The contents were identical to what I would have gotten from a retailer. I ordered it at 2 in the afternoon and had it the next morning. No complaints at all on this purchase!