Store Information Store Info
Eagle Optics Coupons
  • Rating 9.92/10 717 reviews

Eagle Optics is a merchant member
    Eagle Optics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Eagle Optics contact information

• Business Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST M-F, 10:00am-2:00pm CST Sat

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"First review I've ever written on a product. I have the 10x42 Shrikes and am more than happy with them. Use them almost daily for birding. Color on birds even at a distance are bright making it easy to identify what I'm seeing. I would absolutely recommend these for birders of all levels, having plenty of experience myself. Overall a great job by Eagle Optics. Also delivery was great. I didn't get my order in until nearly 4 pm on a Monday and they were delivered to my doorstep at 10am that Wednesday! Very happy!"

"Binoculars were delivered super fast, and the case is far superior to other comparably priced brands."

"Easy to use web site. Order acknowledged same day and delivery 3 business days later."

"Ordering was easy, delivery was fast, and the binoculars are superb"

"My order was filled and shipped the same day. It arrived well packaged and undamaged. Eagle Optics did an excellent job (now if I can only figure out if I want to keep what I purchased or trade it in for another pair!)"

"Eagle Optics proved quick delivery and great price for the item I wanted."

"shipped fast, as listed, well packaged..."

"Purchased a replacement case and lens covers for Nikon Monarch binoculars. The order arrived promptly, and the product was as advertised. The user reviews were also very helpful. Satisfied with the experience and price and would shop Eagle Optics again. "

"Accurate descriptions and reviews. Quick service. Great job!"

"I have been wanting a pair of these Eagle Optics Ranger 8x42 binoculars for several years. I finally have them in my hands and I am not dissappointed one bit. I have read many reviews and they are all spot on. I have been enjoying them everyday. Thank You!"

"Delivered precisely as ordered. And fast. "

"I have shopped with Eagle Optics for several years. They're sales staff can always answer question and give advice on which optics to purchase. Eagle Optics provides excellent customer service, great prices and excellent products. Ordering is fast and simple whether online, over the phone or in person (at festivals). "

"I ordered with high expectations, and Eagle Optics has exceeded them. Faster than expected delivery of a great product at an outstanding price. I recommend Eagle Optics highly. "

"Quick response to order with tracking. Item arrived exactly as specified. Called customer service to inquire about a case and they have been most helpful and responsive."

"FedEx ground delivery was efficient and fast. "