Eagle OpticsCoupons

• Business Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm CST M-F, 10:00am-2:00pm CST Sat

Product & services pricing Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I am always impressed by EO. Very happy with my purchase"

"Eagle Optics is the best.
We have never had anything but the most positive experience.
And your products are awesome too!!

"Great, really enjoy shopping with you guys."

"Everything I ordered worked as expected and was delivered in a timely fashion."

"This was the fourth time I have purchased optics from Eagle and I am again very pleased with the website, info provided, pricing and excellent service"

"I got my new binos in less than 24 hours! They are just the right size to have as a spare pair, they are light-weight and work well."

"Great optics at a great price."

"Super fast shipping! I love my new monocular - it's a great buy & great quality. Would purchase again."

"Product was not as described. Binocular case was not padded. I will return it."

"Website was easy to navigate and user friendly. My quest to find a replacement for a tripod that was no longer available was answered quickly and knowledgeably by customer service.
very satisfied, thank you.

"Quick easy to use website. No problems."

"Great customer service! I was given the name of Eagle Optics by someone who has used them before. He had mentioned EO's customer service, speed of delivery, and backing up the products they sell. Being new to this I was not sure which of two binoculars I should buy. I sent an email with questions, what I was going to use them for, and the fact I was a beginner.
I got a reply within a few hours comparing in detail the two binoculars and why one (the cheaper one!) would work better for my situation. All in plain language that I could understand. I ordered one and it arrived overnight!
I had another question about a loop on the ocular lens cap and, again, sent an email with questions.... and again I got a very quick reply with the explanation. I am very happy and trust that the binoculars I bought are the right ones for my situation.

"I ordered the Eagle Optics Ranger 8x32 Binocular on June 23. They were delivered June 25, 2014 before noon. Be hard to improve on that.

We are pleased with the Ranger, my wife will be the principal user and she likes them very much.

You should thank Scott Shalaway in Cameron, WV for recommending them in his Charleston Gazette outdoors column back in 2012.

Florida and Massachusetts

"My order came when expected and packaged very well. They were as described. Binoculars. "

"This was a gift for my brother who lives in Florida. THe spotting scope and tripod were packaged carefully and arrived in great shape. Thanks for the quick shipment"

Eagle Optics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eagle Optics is a merchant member
Eagle Optics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.