Eagle Optics Reviews - eagleoptics.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.91/10 708 reviews

Eagle Optics is a merchant member
Eagle Optics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I have been wanting a pair of these Eagle Optics Ranger 8x42 binoculars for several years. I finally have them in my hands and I am not dissappointed one bit. I have read many reviews and they are all spot on. I have been enjoying them everyday. Thank You!"

"Delivered precisely as ordered. And fast. "

"I have shopped with Eagle Optics for several years. They're sales staff can always answer question and give advice on which optics to purchase. Eagle Optics provides excellent customer service, great prices and excellent products. Ordering is fast and simple whether online, over the phone or in person (at festivals). "

"I ordered with high expectations, and Eagle Optics has exceeded them. Faster than expected delivery of a great product at an outstanding price. I recommend Eagle Optics highly. "

"Quick response to order with tracking. Item arrived exactly as specified. Called customer service to inquire about a case and they have been most helpful and responsive."

"FedEx ground delivery was efficient and fast. "

"I ordered my binoculars on Monday and they came the next day. WOW what service. Great website to work with as you shop the extensive list of products available. "

"eagle optics internet site provide you with all the great information you need to make a educated consumer decision for searching for all your optic needs. plus fantastic prices and demo's prices options. "

"Having researched field glasses prior to shopping at Eagle Optics helped. I knew exactly which pair of glasses I wanted. They were in stock AND they were $150 off! Ordering was easy and my purchase arrived in a timely fashion. Just recommended Eagle Optics to a friend who is looking for glasses.
I'm not a big online shopper, but this was a very easy shopping experience for me.

"no issues, on time delivery"

"Good product, good price, quick service, always buy bins from Eagle Optics!"

Rating 8/104/5

"OK ajksgbdwegbflkHNFASBNGLKf;lnDAFBEJLWHYT3O2IUHRPNIWPFEIUBWQFUBWEOIGN;OWMQNF;Obnwgiwqnqwofn;webglhgtb"

"The package came quickly with no delays."

"Service was prompt and outstanding, as always.
Very informative website!

"Binoculars arrived promptly and are what I expected. Web site was good and ordering simple. Tracking worked."