Stores > Eadoffroad.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Eadoffroad.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-22

Great buying experience!

"Quick and easy buying experience! Delivered on time with a quality product!! "

2017-05-10

Awesome seller!

"Product delivered on time, packages very well and as expected. Awesome!!!!"

Xtreme Jeep's Avatar

2017-05-05

Crooks

"These guys are the absolute worst. Nobody works there and thinking now there just a scam website. Placed order, the got there money, will not ship product or answer phone or emails. I have left several messages with no response. Going to see if PayPal will get involved to get my money back.
Update:
I did receive a call from the the new owner of Eadoffroad today. Apparently the previous owner had passed away just before I had placed my order. Monies were refunded promptly and he is promising great customer service from this date forward for anyone wanting to give them a shot, he seamed very sincere during our conversation.

2017-04-12

Very satisfied

"Order 24 different parts, everything was available and delivered in less than 4 days. Awesome!
Thank you Ead Offroad!!!

2017-04-05

EAD Cancelled order and did not let me know.

"Waited for a shipping confirmation, never received. No status available on website. Then found out through Paypal that the order was refunded with no explanation. An email from EAD would have been nice so we had a heads up why the order was cancelled. When we called we waited on hold for several minutes, someone from India answered, put us on hold and then was disconnected."

2017-03-08

Can't wait to get my item

"I have a 5- 6 week wait time for delivery, wish I could get it sooner...."

2017-01-09

OEM quality rubber Brake lines

"Good price, fast shipping. I'll be back!"

2016-12-29

Don't think anyone works there!

"Placed the order, money was taken out of account, never received a confirmation email or tracking number or the parts.
Left 3 messages with the phone number on website with no return call because "no one works there"!
Have contacted PayPal for a refund and will be dropping an email to the BBB to file a complaint. Stay away from this site.

2016-12-09

"Never received a shipping notification. Otherwise good service. "

2016-11-29

no communication

"Called to check on order no answer. Very concerned. Left message no return call."

2016-11-17

D - EAD??????

"Placed 3 orders with EAD. The first one was delivered as agreed. Second order was cancelled by EAD with no notice. Found it on my bank statement as the amount was refunded. Third order amount was never taken out of bank account. I went into my EAD account and checked on order status. Found cancelled orders. No notification via email or phone. Have left 3 voice messages on recorder in regard to order status but no return call. The site has good prices and hard to find parts but EAD does not follow through with fulfilling orders. Waste of time."

2016-10-24

quick quick...

"fast shipping, good packaging, item as described. I'd do business with again for sure."

2016-10-14

They charged my card and sent no product

"They billed my credit card and never sent me any email or tracking information. I waited a week and still nothing. Checked their webpage and it shows my order as "fulfilled". Called their customer service and nobody answers the phone. Left message. Going to dispute the charge with the credit card company."

2016-10-02

"Best price I could find for a draglink/sleeve/end for my '99 XJ."

2016-09-08

Partial Delivery Fast

"I got 1 piece of my order really fast and it was accurate. The second piece is a 5-6 week delivery which was clearly stated on their website and confirmation email. So far, I am very satisfied with this supplier."

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,431 merchant members.