• Eadoffroad.com Eadoffroad.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: 888-521-0170

• checkmark icon COD

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2015-07-24

"Good service! Awesome products!"

2015-07-23

"Order filled quick and priced right."

2015-07-14

"Fast Delivery !!! Great Price !!! Quality Product !!! A+++ Rating."

2015-07-13

"Just not very customer friendly (i.e. not informative at all).
I ordered some tail lights which was a GREAT price but shows on website I ordered but no estimated delivery date. This was over a week ago my order still shows "processing"....when I try to call there Customer Service # is no answer on the phone have tried several different times during the day. Really just want the website to give more information like other website.
Got order email confirmation
Order being packaged
Order being shipped & estimated date of delivery
Tracking # of delivery
This way I know that my money just didn't go out there to someone & never getting merchandise."

2015-07-12

"Order was perfect and arrived very quickly! Will definitely purchase from them again! "

2015-07-09

"Good pricing and fast delivery, couldn't be happier. Thanks again. "

2015-07-08

"Ordered a Warn winch bracket for my F 250 from these people plainly said on website that mounting brackets were included when I received it there were no brackets included made numerous phone calls to them no answer no return call email them numerous of times no response its been over 3 weeks now haven't heard a word not a company I will deal with again this is one of those you fear from ordering online"

2015-07-07

"Product was delivered extremely quickly. "

2015-07-07

"I haven't received my order yet. I haven't gotten any updates since I placed the order."

Rep reply posted Jul-07-2015

EADOffroad, Eadoffroad.com rep has responded

“Hello,

We have been trying to reach you for days and think our emails are going into your junk mail folder or that maybe the email you entered with the order is in-correct.

Your order was received last week and although all the items are in-stock one item needed to be assembled by our supplier. Due to the holiday this was delayed a couple of days but will be shipping today.

Our records show that we sent a total of 4 emails between 7/1 and 7/6 (3 business days because of the holiday). The product will ship today (4 business days out from the day ordered).

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope you get a copy of this reply from ResellerRatings so you know what transpired.

EAD Offroad”

2015-07-04

"It was OK they charged me three times for the same stuff and took a week to get the 2 charges back too me "

2015-07-02

"EAD did a great job with our order. They had very quick email responses when I had questions. "

2015-07-01

"Excellent service! I have no complaints. Thank you."

2015-06-29

"They have some of the best prices and great quality."

2015-06-14

"EAD was very helpful and quick with their response time to issues regarding my order. I'm very happy about how quickly they will be getting my order out considering a long backorder. "

2015-06-12

"The only thing that I didn't like as a first time buyer was ur confirmation or the lack of confirmation of the order.. after the last step in purchasing an order with ya'll the next screen just says thank u.. No confirmation number no tracking no receipt I got nothing.. So the next day u kinda freak.. I checked my statements and there's a charge there and now I'm calling you guys and no one ever picked up the phone or called back from the messages I left... finally after three days of not knowing if I got scammed or not I get an email from UPS saying here's a tracking number that something from u guys were being shipped so that was the only thing indicating purchase was right..Other than that I got what I asked for and I know what to expect next time"

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.