Stores > Eadoffroad.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-08-15

No Customer Service

"Ordered a Gobi Ladder for my 4Runner on 06/17/16. Received an email from EAD on 06/20/16 saying my order had been updated to "Fulfillment" and I'd get an email with shipping info in 2-4 weeks. After 5 weeks without hearing word one from EAD I sent them an email. After not hearing from them I sent another email. And another and another and another. Then I started calling every number I could find listed on their website and leaving voice mails. Again I didn't hear anything back. So I found different email addresses listed on their website and sent an email to each of those. Still heard nothing back. Sent then a message on Facebook. No response. Then I found a "weekend number" listed that the manager/owner (Alec) had posted on a jeep forum and called and left a message there. Still heard nothing back (it's 08/15/16) now.... It's fine if there is a back order and it's taking longer than expected, but shoot me an email or give me a call back and let me know. All I'm asking for is an update. "

2016-08-15

still have not returned our calls

"We still have not heard from this company if I where you I would run far away from this website and order on Amazon at least you know that if the product is faulty and does not work that you can return the item and get your money back. We are now out $250.00 dollars because of this company and the fact that they are ripping people off for their money. Shame on this company and Karma hurts...

Alana Reyes

This review was modified by Calpolymom33 on August 22 2016 10:35:13 AM

2016-08-08

close up shop ....rip off

"No product or info about if it's been sent"

2016-07-31

Great but expensive to ship

"The product was very good quality but a bit expensive, plus the shipping was outrageous n very slow. Will look elsewhere from now on. "

2016-07-28

Great value

"Components appear to be of high quality. Instructions and installation guidance was exceptional. I'm confident the upgrade will go well. "

2016-07-14

AWESOME PRICING AND WICKED FAST SHIPPING

"ORDERED SOME LOWER CONTROL ARM BRACKETS FOR A JEEP. EADOFFROAD WAS THE BEST PRICED OUT THERE!!! GREAT QUALITY AND FAST SHIPPING!!!!!!"

2016-07-09

Slow shipping no communication!!!!!

"No item called 3 times 3 messages no response...... "

2016-07-06

Satisfied

"Customer service was excellent and very knowledgeable I will be back to shop."

2016-05-28

Ghetto looking site, but the best product, service & price!! Fast delivery too!

"I wasn't sure if it will be safe to order something from the site that looks like it was designed from 90's, but the experience with Ead offroad was butter smooth. Price was great, carried a rare item to find, delivery was quick too. Highly recommened and will definitely shop again. "

2016-05-27

Stay away

"When I placed the order I got confirmation that the order was received and being processed. A week after placing the order with EAD Offroad I received this survey. Since I had not received any shipping information I e-mailed EAD asking for it. After waiting two more weeks I still haven't received any response. Before leaving them a poor review I wanted to call them to try and find out about the order. All I got was an answering machine so I left the order details and a number to call back. I waited two days and none called back so I called again, and again, and again... Same answering machine - no reply. I have no idea if they are even in business. Very disappointing would be an understatement. If you want to be charged $300 for something and get absolutely nothing in return, EAD Offroad is the right place to order from."

2016-05-24

Very fast delivery..

"Product arrived in 1 week. Looks awesome!!"

2016-05-20

dint get what i ordered.

"I ordered a omix-ada drum. I did not receive it, instead i got something else made in china. Extremely disapointing because not only you wasted my time waiting for this delivery but now i also have to drive to fed ex to return it and wait longer to get my money back. By the way i expect 100% return -including shipping fees."

This review was modified by marincesar2 on May 20 2016 06:24:56 PM

2016-05-05

Competitive pricing

"Great service, Alec took care of my order and shipping. Very satisfied overall. can wait to install.

This review was modified by garysephel on May 05 2016 03:47:09 PM

2016-05-04

Good service

"I was satisfied with the website, my only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is the seemingly eternal 8 weeks I have to wait to get my product. "

2016-04-27

gobi rack

"i ordered it and it came. 5 week wait not the 8 i expected"

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,515 merchant members.