• Eadoffroad.com Eadoffroad.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@eadoffroad.com
    • Phone: 888-521-0170
    • Customer Support: 888-521-0170

• checkmark icon COD

"I ordered a Gobi Item (GJKR102), and I assume by no fault of EAD the lead time is 5-6 weeks on most Gobi items.
A note on there site about the long lead times for even this, the GOBI Jeep JK Roof Rack Replacement Wear Pads and Bushings Kit, would be nice.

"XTerra Gobi Ladder arrived quicker than I expected. Excellent product and it is always nice to have printed instructions arrive with it. Thanks!"

"Fast shipping with an accurate product description"

"I got a good price and very fast delivery. I will buy again from this store."

"Easy to place order, fast delivery, got what I ordered...nothing to complain about. See you guys when it's time to order more parts"

"It was very easy to find the product I wanted and the price, although a little higher than some other sites, had the product available and delivered to me in a few days as opposed to waiting 1-2 weeks or more. Will definitely order from this company again."

"I ordered my product over a week and a half ago and still have not received product"

"Part was as described and fast shipping. Will do business with again. "

"Part shipped exactly as advertised and sooner than expected. Great experience with zero issues. "

"Everything came in quick! Great price "

"Arrived just as described. I had emailed with concerns about the package being shipped to the address on my PayPal, which was incorrect. I got a very quick response and the issue was resolved. Great service! "

"I received my order REALLY QUICK, great job. I have ordered before and I will again. I couldn't be happier with my order. Top quality merchandise also."

"Great transaction and prompt delivery!"

"EAD beat my normal online parts supplier by 20% and the shipping was lightening fast. I'll definitely be back for more! AWESOME!"

"The turn signal switch I ordered came quickly and was exactly what I needed."

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.