Stores > Eadoffroad.com

• Contact: sales@eadoffroad.com
    • Phone: 888-521-0170
    • Customer Support: 888-521-0170

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Eadoffroad.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-08

Can't wait to get my item

"I have a 5- 6 week wait time for delivery, wish I could get it sooner...."

This review was modified by Johnnylencho55 on March 10 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-01-09

OEM quality rubber Brake lines

"Good price, fast shipping. I'll be back!"

2016-12-29

Don't think anyone works there!

"Placed the order, money was taken out of account, never received a confirmation email or tracking number or the parts.
Left 3 messages with the phone number on website with no return call because "no one works there"!
Have contacted PayPal for a refund and will be dropping an email to the BBB to file a complaint. Stay away from this site.

2016-12-09

"Never received a shipping notification. Otherwise good service. "

2016-11-29

no communication

"Called to check on order no answer. Very concerned. Left message no return call."

2016-11-17

D - EAD??????

"Placed 3 orders with EAD. The first one was delivered as agreed. Second order was cancelled by EAD with no notice. Found it on my bank statement as the amount was refunded. Third order amount was never taken out of bank account. I went into my EAD account and checked on order status. Found cancelled orders. No notification via email or phone. Have left 3 voice messages on recorder in regard to order status but no return call. The site has good prices and hard to find parts but EAD does not follow through with fulfilling orders. Waste of time."

2016-10-24

quick quick...

"fast shipping, good packaging, item as described. I'd do business with again for sure."

2016-10-14

They charged my card and sent no product

"They billed my credit card and never sent me any email or tracking information. I waited a week and still nothing. Checked their webpage and it shows my order as "fulfilled". Called their customer service and nobody answers the phone. Left message. Going to dispute the charge with the credit card company."

2016-10-02

"Best price I could find for a draglink/sleeve/end for my '99 XJ."

2016-09-08

Partial Delivery Fast

"I got 1 piece of my order really fast and it was accurate. The second piece is a 5-6 week delivery which was clearly stated on their website and confirmation email. So far, I am very satisfied with this supplier."

2016-09-06

"Arrived early to my great satisfaction."

2016-09-06

Great

"Great selection quick shipping easy site to use fair price "

2016-08-30

Back ordered

"Item was advertised but after I ordered and payment taken, notice came the item was not available. My project was ruined."

2016-08-28

They will not answer the phone, return my messages, or return my emails.

"I received the wrong part. I noted in the order that it was for 4 cylinder.
I have called for 3 days, left messages, and sent emails.
No one has responded to me.
I need to return the part and order the correct one.

2016-08-15

No Customer Service

"Ordered a Gobi Ladder for my 4Runner on 06/17/16. Received an email from EAD on 06/20/16 saying my order had been updated to "Fulfillment" and I'd get an email with shipping info in 2-4 weeks. After 5 weeks without hearing word one from EAD I sent them an email. After not hearing from them I sent another email. And another and another and another. Then I started calling every number I could find listed on their website and leaving voice mails. Again I didn't hear anything back. So I found different email addresses listed on their website and sent an email to each of those. Still heard nothing back. Sent then a message on Facebook. No response. Then I found a "weekend number" listed that the manager/owner (Alec) had posted on a jeep forum and called and left a message there. Still heard nothing back (it's 08/15/16) now.... It's fine if there is a back order and it's taking longer than expected, but shoot me an email or give me a call back and let me know. All I'm asking for is an update. "

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.