Stores > Eadoffroad.com

• Customer Support: 888-521-0170

• checkmark icon COD

2016-11-29

no communication

"Called to check on order no answer. Very concerned. Left message no return call."

2016-11-17

D - EAD??????

"Placed 3 orders with EAD. The first one was delivered as agreed. Second order was cancelled by EAD with no notice. Found it on my bank statement as the amount was refunded. Third order amount was never taken out of bank account. I went into my EAD account and checked on order status. Found cancelled orders. No notification via email or phone. Have left 3 voice messages on recorder in regard to order status but no return call. The site has good prices and hard to find parts but EAD does not follow through with fulfilling orders. Waste of time."

2016-10-24

quick quick...

"fast shipping, good packaging, item as described. I'd do business with again for sure."

2016-10-14

They charged my card and sent no product

"They billed my credit card and never sent me any email or tracking information. I waited a week and still nothing. Checked their webpage and it shows my order as "fulfilled". Called their customer service and nobody answers the phone. Left message. Going to dispute the charge with the credit card company."

2016-10-02

"Best price I could find for a draglink/sleeve/end for my '99 XJ."

2016-09-08

Partial Delivery Fast

"I got 1 piece of my order really fast and it was accurate. The second piece is a 5-6 week delivery which was clearly stated on their website and confirmation email. So far, I am very satisfied with this supplier."

2016-09-06

"Arrived early to my great satisfaction."

2016-09-06

Great

"Great selection quick shipping easy site to use fair price "

2016-08-30

Back ordered

"Item was advertised but after I ordered and payment taken, notice came the item was not available. My project was ruined."

2016-08-28

They will not answer the phone, return my messages, or return my emails.

"I received the wrong part. I noted in the order that it was for 4 cylinder.
I have called for 3 days, left messages, and sent emails.
No one has responded to me.
I need to return the part and order the correct one.

2016-08-15

No Customer Service

"Ordered a Gobi Ladder for my 4Runner on 06/17/16. Received an email from EAD on 06/20/16 saying my order had been updated to "Fulfillment" and I'd get an email with shipping info in 2-4 weeks. After 5 weeks without hearing word one from EAD I sent them an email. After not hearing from them I sent another email. And another and another and another. Then I started calling every number I could find listed on their website and leaving voice mails. Again I didn't hear anything back. So I found different email addresses listed on their website and sent an email to each of those. Still heard nothing back. Sent then a message on Facebook. No response. Then I found a "weekend number" listed that the manager/owner (Alec) had posted on a jeep forum and called and left a message there. Still heard nothing back (it's 08/15/16) now.... It's fine if there is a back order and it's taking longer than expected, but shoot me an email or give me a call back and let me know. All I'm asking for is an update. "

2016-08-15

still have not returned our calls

"We still have not heard from this company if I where you I would run far away from this website and order on Amazon at least you know that if the product is faulty and does not work that you can return the item and get your money back. We are now out $250.00 dollars because of this company and the fact that they are ripping people off for their money. Shame on this company and Karma hurts...

Alana Reyes

This review was modified by Calpolymom33 on August 22 2016 10:35:13 AM

2016-08-08

close up shop ....rip off

"No product or info about if it's been sent"

2016-07-31

Great but expensive to ship

"The product was very good quality but a bit expensive, plus the shipping was outrageous n very slow. Will look elsewhere from now on. "

2016-07-28

Great value

"Components appear to be of high quality. Instructions and installation guidance was exceptional. I'm confident the upgrade will go well. "

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,606 merchant members.