• Eadoffroad.com Eadoffroad.com Elite Status

• Phone: 888-521-0170
    • Customer Support: 888-521-0170

• checkmark icon COD

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"EAD was very helpful and quick with their response time to issues regarding my order. I'm very happy about how quickly they will be getting my order out considering a long backorder. "

"The only thing that I didn't like as a first time buyer was ur confirmation or the lack of confirmation of the order.. after the last step in purchasing an order with ya'll the next screen just says thank u.. No confirmation number no tracking no receipt I got nothing.. So the next day u kinda freak.. I checked my statements and there's a charge there and now I'm calling you guys and no one ever picked up the phone or called back from the messages I left... finally after three days of not knowing if I got scammed or not I get an email from UPS saying here's a tracking number that something from u guys were being shipped so that was the only thing indicating purchase was right..Other than that I got what I asked for and I know what to expect next time"

"Mi experience was good and will continue to do business with you. Thanks "

"Good price. Promtdelivery.Will order from them again."

"Shipping was fast. My part was what i ordered, but the bracket on the end of the motor was cracked and bent, so i had to use one off my old part. "

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

EADOffroad, Eadoffroad.com rep has responded

“Hello,

If you contact us at orders@eadoffroad.com we will get you a replacement unit shipped out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EAD Offroad”

"As described Fast shipping Great notifications
Very Happy

"Part came quick found it here for the cheapest price but did not come with what it showed in the picture "

"These guys rock, pure and simple. Awesome communication and they were prompt with responses, and results. I already have purchased again from them totally due to their excellent customer service and fair prices. Despite bigger and closer dealers EAD has earned my respect and customer loyalty. "

"Great company. They stand behind what they sell. "

"I ordered a Gobi Item (GJKR102), and I assume by no fault of EAD the lead time is 5-6 weeks on most Gobi items.

***I apologize to EAD; they did list a lead time. I just missed reading it; Hope to received the parts ordered soon***

"XTerra Gobi Ladder arrived quicker than I expected. Excellent product and it is always nice to have printed instructions arrive with it. Thanks!"

"Fast shipping with an accurate product description"

"I got a good price and very fast delivery. I will buy again from this store."

"Easy to place order, fast delivery, got what I ordered...nothing to complain about. See you guys when it's time to order more parts"

"It was very easy to find the product I wanted and the price, although a little higher than some other sites, had the product available and delivered to me in a few days as opposed to waiting 1-2 weeks or more. Will definitely order from this company again."

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.