Eadoffroad.com Reviews - eadoffroad.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 267 reviews

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Great fast service!!!! No one else had the part but they did. "

"awesome service great price"

"Thanx back up and running"

"Paying through Paypal and ordering was very easy, I received exactly what I ordered, Free shipping is always a plus, I received my package very quickly and it was boxed up very well.
I've added a link to my homepage and I will shop with you again.
Thanks.
Shaine
spring, Tx

"Fast communications and shipping! Great company."

"I put my order in on a Friday morning. It was processed that afternoon and shipped out first thing the following Monday. Couldn't be happier with the speed from ordering to delivery.
The package arrived well packed, in good shape and with every piece I ordered and all the necessary hardware. I got a catalog of what they supply for my specific vehicle and found a few things I didn't know were out there. I plan to order from them again very soon.
However I think they should also send a sticker with their shipments. Every other company I've ordered from does and I would like to add theirs to my collection.

"Everything arrived on time and undamaged. I bought 5 different recovery type items and I am satisfied with my EAD Offroad experience. It would serve to sweeten the deal if they threw in EAD decals with expensive orders. Next time I will request one. "

"Awsome!!! Fast delivery.. Thankx"

"Products were better than I could make! Thanks"

"Very satisfied with the purchase, best price I found online."

"Great customer service. Personal approach. Easy to communicate with via email. "

Rating 8/104/5

"They will work, shipping cost was too high. "

"I was very pleased with the service and quick delivery of my shipment. Also the website was very user friendly which is always a plus."

"Fast delivery! I was very happy about how quickly my order was processed and delivered."

"Very good website and detailed product information. Easy to order. Quick delivery."