Stores > Eadoffroad.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-02-04

NO service after the sale!

"I placed a $600 order with Eadoffroad.com and received my order about 3 weeks ago. It was short one piece ($160). I have since sent 2 emails and left 2 phone messages trying to find out when or IF I was ever going to receive the rest of my order. I have had ZERO response from Eodoffroad.com. This was my first experience with them and as an auto repair center and outfitter, I was looking forward to a long and professional relationship with them. Not so much any more. I am now an unhappy, upset customer who also has a first time unhappy, upset customer, who doesn't want excuses. He wants his tool box. I have probably lost the opportunity to work with him again over this. All it would have taken is a phone call or an email. "

2016-02-01

Got everything quick Great Seller

"Thanks for getting me all the stuff I needed "

2016-01-30

Service Wonderful, Producte Less Than

"EAD 's service and delivery was top-notch. In that sense, I will order from them again and again. However the product I ordered did not live up to the description on the site. It did not fit my model vehicle like it said, and, although I made it work, it was $200 I felt could have been far better spent."

This review was modified by Andrew_timothy_hall on January 30 2016 10:19:58 AM

2016-01-15

A smooth as it gets

"I couldn't be more satisfied with my transaction. Quick and smooth checkout with detailed email updates that followed. Very happy with my purchase and will recommend this company to others."

2016-01-02

"Never received tracking number made numerous calls over a week never responded to my calls or voice mails "

2015-12-29

"Great prices. Awesome customer service and fast delivery. Definitely doing business with EAdoffroad again. "

2015-12-14

"it took for ever to receive parts,the parts I did get didn't fit. I tried calling to figure out the proble. I couldn't get anyone on the line. so I ordered form a different company it was a good waste of money. "

2015-12-11

"Good price, fast shipping"

2015-12-07

"Always good service, fast delivery and best price. Thanks

Scout

2015-12-06

"Very upset it was missing parts I emailed and phoned (left message) about how to handle the situation and have received no communication back. "

2015-11-26

"My Jeep looks like a GQ model with these awesome rain deflectors. Shipping was quick and the product is easy to install. Will order again:) ME SO HAPPY"

2015-11-09

"Product was well-packed and quickly-shipped. Price was fantastic (lower than even clearance price on blemished item at other sellers)."

This review was modified by dchang-77920 on November 11 2015 10:22:01 PM

2015-10-30

"Great customer service, part of my order was missing but it was taken care of quickly.
Very happy with EADoffroad!!

2015-10-22

"price was good and delivery time was quick."

2015-10-21

"Great price, quick delivery. Very happy with the product."

Share Eadoffroad.com's store rating

Eadoffroad.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eadoffroad.com is a merchant member
Eadoffroad.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,639 merchant members.