• Business Hours: 24hours

"7-10 day shipping, they said
Good price, they said
Shipped on 9/12, they said
Oops second delivery email shipped on 9/15, they said
Ec-firstclass for tracking, they said
Been in delivery sorting center since 9/21, they said
DON'T BUY FROM THEM, I SAID!
SHUT THEM DOWN, I SAID!

"i orederd dre beats i knew that they were fake and that is what i expected but who cares they looked nice i got the studios , tours and solos the solos brokebut they were only 5 $ i just ordered more tours i can easily redell them and make 20 buck each and shipping came in like 12 days it said 10 -20 so thats good but the boxes were damadged severely . i read all theese revies i recomened you dont buy anything else besides beats studios or tours(earch plugs) but it was all worth it i saved probably 200$ just on the studios they are ussually like 260 and i got them for 8$ i just ordered 3 more beats tours (5$) i sell them for 30$"

"Bought headphones from them which I never got. After a couple of months of them claiming they've been working with DHL to figure it out, they're now saying DHL is only refunding them the shipping cost and what Eachmall wrote down as the worth of the contents. They are saying I won't get a refund because it's a big loss for them. I don't understand how their mistake results in me losing money. I would avoid this scam website at all cost."

"Eachgame es un robo pura estafa no compren en esta pagina

thieves
DO NOT BUY ON THIS SITE IS A SCAM

"So far I have ordered over $200 USD over three orders and have not had a problem with Eachmall. I find that their products are very low priced and good for what you are paying for them. The shipping time is what people complain about, but I pay for DHL and never wait more than 3-5 days from HK to Los Angeles. Customer service is also pretty great - you send a message from the website and usually get a reply within a day or two - you have to understand that they are on a 15 hour time difference from us here on the west coast of the USA. If I message them on Friday noon here, it is already early Saturday morning there and I won't get a reply for a few days because of the weekend. Any problems that I have had have been taken care of by two customer service reps: "Ruffil" and "Terry". I will continue to do business with them because they have great items at incredible prices, the phone covers, sunglasses, phone accessories and tablets make for excellent gifts for family and friends. I recommend them highly!"

"Placed an order from them in May, it's now August and it's not arrived. They tried to convince me to pay them more money to try shipping it again, when I refused they offered me a coupon to use in the future.

Really? I paid and received nothing and can't get a refund. Pay more and buy from a reputable seller.

"ordered a gamecard as after googling this company came out cheapest.
received faulty card from china was a clear fake.
they asked me to return,
sent back by UK mail, 6 weeks ago,
they wont return my emails and won't accept any calls.
lost my money on this one, 70 dollars US.
avoid at all cost.

"I bought some PS4 Xbox One Controller Thumbstick Joystick Cover Grips Caps Skins.They were very affordable. I enjoy their products of quality with a very reasonable price.I really like the customer service which was offered to me."

"Terrible customers support. Talked with customers support Ruffil and he is very bad person. He cant manage simple things or solve simple problems. Messed up 5 my orders, added wrong invoices, had to pay 200 usd import taxes because of his mistake.
If anyone from eachmall reading this I suggest to fire Ruffil because his unprofessional work makes customers never ever order from eachmall again. You will loose much more clients because of Ruffil

modified review This review was modified by mikas-38878 on July 21 2014 02:04:02 AM

"90% of chance you will get DOA or defective product from China. After that you have to pay for return shipping to China. Read terms: For any returned items,buyer should be responsible for the return shipping fee.
Eachmall and Eachgame are both websites must be prohibited.

"I purchase a headphone on March 1, 2014. It arrived on March 19, 2014 defective, the battery compartment would not hold the batteries. I had to pay US$17 to send it back even though it was not my fault! So today is May 19, I still have not received my headphone!!! I've sent them many messages inquiring the status, a eta of receiving my order and all they say is "... We sent the headphones to our supplier for checking and did not receive it back. Please kindly wait a few more days..." This is ridiculous, it has been almost 3 months and they have the audacity to ask me to kindly wait a few more day! Stay away from www.eachmall.me , they are scammers and you will loose your money and your temper dealing with these jerks!!!"

modified review This review was modified by elperes on May 19 2014 09:24:09 PM

"I ordered a PS3 controller & some Beats headphones for < $20 including shipping. The PS3 contoller at Target was over $40 by itself & the headphones are over $100 anywhere else. Of course, I assume they are fakes but the both are working fine. The sound on the headphones is great.

Took 20+ days to arrive, but that's what they said to expect on their web site, so no concern there; just required some patience.

So far the quality is good, the price was fantastic. The shipping was slow, but expected.

I am happy with my purchase & I would use them again for similar-type purchases.

modified review This review was modified by NotPete on April 29 2014 11:40:21 AM

"Nightmarish experience. Kafkaesque and insular "customer service". Bizarre and evasive responses to e-mail inquiries. Stay clear of this seller."

modified review This review was modified by na14 on April 25 2014 04:16:20 PM

"I bought a replacement screen for a Wii U gamepad and it arrived completely shattered. I followed all of the procedures for the return policy and have emailed them multiple times and never heard back from them. This was months ago! Luckily it was cheap!"

modified review This review was modified by myrtle_turtle on April 24 2014 10:23:47 PM

"I am not satisfied about them!
Not at all!
I made my first order there and i let them send it by DHL, i received it in 4 days.

So i made my second order with DHL, now i'm waiting like 14 days, and i still didn't receive anything.
They gave me a tracking number, i called DHL, DHL told me they still didn't pick up the package from their warehouse.
They made a tracking number, but the tracking number isn't even being used, they pretend to have sent the package, but it isn't even sent.

I contacted them so many times, they keep giving me the same tracking number over and over again, and come with pretexts and no valid reasons why it's delayed.

They used the "We held the two sessions" pretext, but The two sessions was already over for like a week, impossible to still have a delay after that.

I am still waiting on them to send it at the moment.
On the website it shows "Shipped", but actually it's still not sent.

I will definitely not let it be this way and however get my money back.

I recommend everyone to use Paypal, how much work that might be, just do it.
Pay by paypal and ask for a refund once they make trouble within 30 days.

Using creditcards will end up in their database which could easily be hacked.
Using Western Union will end up in their pocket and you will not see a penny or product back.
Using Paypal will end up in you winning the case because they didn't send out your product.

I used my bank in this case, i'm trying to get my money back, my bank just doesn't want to refund me.

So if needed, i'm going to take down all of their each mall traffic.
If i don't get any product or money, then they will not get any new customer.

Blocking their email for a few months so they can feel how it is to get scammed.
Disgusting is what they are.

modified review This review was modified by EachmallVictim on March 18 2014 04:11:47 AM

Eachmall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eachmall is a merchant member
Eachmall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.