• Eachmall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.91/10 1.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10

What is this?

"Bought and paid for 3 headphones. Eachmall responded with that they are out of stock but I responded with replace with a single pair that was less amount and they can keep the difference but after 2 weeks of no tracking and I keep messaging asking status to them but no reply.. I have to report that this site is a FRAUD and SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! They will ignore you and try and keep your money. AVOID WITH ALL COST."

"I ordered a purple wireless PS3 controller on 11/272014, today is 02/17/2015 and I still have NOT received it! I have been in contact with customer service and they still will not refund my money and keep asking me to wait a little longer! SERIOUSLY, 3 MONTHS TO GET A CONTROLLER?!?!?! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! it is a scam!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

“Dear Diegosangel:

Thank you for contacting us and sorry to reply late due to the China New Year Holiday from 16th,Feb to 26th,Feb.

Please kindly to know that we kindly suggest you to choose the register post with tracking number next time, so that you can get the item asap next time.

Pls don't worry that, our customer service will follow you case and help solve out asap for you and offer the saisfied solution.

EachMall Customer Service Team”

"Hi me again well they responded with a email only after I wrote the first review. They asked for me to send pictures of what I received in the mail. So I did just that now response not ever a yeah we got the pictures. I am very pissed off. And to top it all off I still have not received the 2 controllers I ordered the same day and the charging station. Looks like I'm out $30 will not shop from this site again. Also will tell everyone I know beware bad business "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

“Dear josh_jones610:

Thank you for contacting us and sorrry to reply late due to the China New Year Holiday from 16th,Feb to 26th,Feb.

Please kindly to know that our customer service will follow your case asap and help solve out your problem, pls don' t worry that, any problem we will spare no effort to solve out and make you satisfied.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"Item came broken and was missing a part. Talked to them for almost two weeks, and I assumed they would pay for shipping after having me waste my time looking for the cheapest shipping rate. Boy was I wrong. This site is a waste of time and money (I'm out on $60...a huge chunk for a starving college student). The price would be good IF it came working.

Terrible customer service, horrible products. Avoid at all costs!

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-12-2015

“Dear Gustan,

We do apologized for all the inconvenience caused and make you upset for the shopping experience.
We are the honest seller and will try our best to solve out this problem. we did have test the item before sending out to you, but by register post the item may get damaged during shipment.we will solve your problem and give you a satisfactory answer.

Best regards.”

"A happy customer is a returning customer"

"I buy a PS3 controller from them and ships out in a reasonable time frame... However the real surprise is when i get it... Not even 2 hours after opening the package, the right joystick busts and doesn't work anymore! Not a site I will ever consider shopping from again!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-01-2015

“Dear Sparks252,

We are the honest seller and will try our best to solve out this problem. we did have test the item before sending out to you, but by register post the item may get damaged during shipment. we can arrange resend another item to you. Pls kindly get back to me, we have tried send you several message via email to get in contact with you.

Best regards.”

"People should have a little bit more patience and understanding in internet shopping.
Judging from my long term experience with eachmall, the goods are sent quickly (mostly within 24 hours), goods pretty fast reach the destination (7-20 days) and the goods are of good quality. People there are always cooperative and willing to provide assistance and good cooperation.

"They are working with me to remedy this situation. I was going to remove this but I don't know how to do that. So I will post a better one when it is remedied. Thank you."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-15-2015

“Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting us.

Please kindly to know that we did send out your order and there might be some delay of the boom business season, and we did ask the local post office to find out this parcel and would offer satisfied solution to you later.

We do apologized for all the inconvenience and will help solve out the problem asap.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation again.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"I cant even track my order, and its a christmas present. I write an email, no response. I want my item or my full refund! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! seems like a scam!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-11-2015

“Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting us.

Please kindly to know that we did send out your order and there might be some delay of the boom business season, but after we are double check, it shows item is deliveired to you, have you received the order now?

We do apologized for all the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding and cooperation again.

"hello
i'm sorry i dont speak english but i will try to explain my problem , i'm sure you understand ...

i buy a product $50
they send to china post the 11/15

but after 2 days ,i haven't any information !!!

actually we are the 12/10 and don't received anything after 25 days

it's a gift for my son for his christmas !!!!

i ask you to refund me fast

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

“Dear addoe,

Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation again.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"Excelent items and prices!!!"

"this is a good store i buy here from 5 years and they give me the best services and good prices in all items i buy!!!"

"buyers beware they want extra id even after they have their money and won't ship your products will not answer messages had to have paypal step in to get my money back do not order from them"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-05-2014

“Dear ziggy1963,
Sorry to let you down, this checking process is just to make sure the payment is safe, and we'll keep the privacy for each buyer. Hope you understand. For your order, refund has been issued, please kindly check your account. We apologize again for the inconvenience we caused.
Best Regards,
Eachmall Team”

"I have been buying for years and they always have treated me fairly. Live chat is the best communication and email are answered within 24 hours in most cases."

"This place is a scam and google should remove them from their shopping results. For a $33 item they wanted me to prove I was CC owner by giving them a picture of my CC, my drivers license, my social security card, an electric and water bill with my signature. These people are stealing and selling identities. Avoid them at all cost. The few bucks extra at another place is not worth the hassle."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-20-2014

“Dear kenpkohn,
We apologize to make you upset, we never mean to infringe your privacy or do anything illegal with your information. This checking process is to prevent fraud, hope you understand. For your order,refund has been issued, please kindly check your account. Sorry again for the inconvenience we caused.
Best Regards,
Eachmall Team”

Share Eachmall's store rating

Eachmall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eachmall is a merchant member
Eachmall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.