• Eachmall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.60/10 2.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.20/10 3.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10

What is this?

"was missing 65 batteries from this order. I opened a paypal claim and they assured me once I closed the paypal claim that they will send me the batteries. I placed two orders while I waited for my batteries. now they claim they sent it with one of my orders. Now if I try to reopen a claim, it will not be possible. DO NOT CLOSE ANY CLAIM UNTIL THEY DO RIGHT BY YOU!!! they are stealing from me!!!! not to mention I've spent more than $15,000 through out the years. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-19-2015

“Dear SUriarte:

Please kindly to know that order 2015011244552 we did ask the related colleague to follw your case again, we will offer the solution of the missing baterried like you deal with and agreed with our customer serivce before.

Pls don't worry that,our customer service will follow again and help solve out the case asap.

Any problem pls feel free to contact us if there have some problem.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"My order number is 2015033012004 , they said it would ship in 2-4 days, it's been over a week, still unshipped. They told me to confirm my credit card and ID to prove that it's mine, and. Did. Still no response and they just took my 300$ CA, thieves. Terrible customer service, no one replies. Don't bu from this site, you will get robbed. I want my parcel ASAP."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Donnyramezani:

we feel very sorry for inconvenience caused~
for the order since payment via credic card.we need a little more time to confirm with the credic card company so caused the delay. now the order is sent out already and status is delivered.
we hope you may like the items received. and anything need from us pls kindly feel free to contact with us~

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"It's been around two days since I ordered and I have sent about two emails and there has been no update for tracking. The order has been paid for and is confirmed, but there is not update on the tracking. Very unsatisfactory so far.

EDIT: The tracking has been updated and I was being very impatient. It took two days to ship out and looks like I'll get it tomorrow. I ordered on the 30th so it will have taken 10 days to get here.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear kicknate195:

Thank you for your letter.we have reply your email,haven't you got it?

Please kindly to know that we have shipped out your order:2015033104184 tracking number is:LN834831698CN Please go to the website to have a track: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Sometimes the shipping status isnot update due to our weekends's delay, but the item is on the way after we are checking for you.

Please be patient and hope you can get the item soon.

Feel free to contact us if there still have any other question, our customer service will help.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"it us a great website you cant find these good products for this cheap any where else love it"

"SCAM !!!I placed an order waited 10 days the sent me some weird mails. Then i cancelled my order and still after 2 weeks no money refunded. SCAM be careful. PAY ONLY WITH PAYPAL."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear Customer:

Good day.

Very sorry for this,we have refund money to you,but as you pay it with Credit card,so it need more time to your account.we have three holidays,so refund it late in 7th,April.
hope you can understand and take more patience for it.
any questions contact us freely.

Best regards.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"I placed an order on 3/19 (more than a week ago) and it has not been shipped yet. I have attempted to leave messages but have not received a reply.

Unfortunately, there's no option to cancel the order so I will likely have to dispute this with my credit card company.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-29-2015

“Dear grumpycat911:

Thank you for your letter.

Please kindly to know that we have shipped out your order :2015031925384 tracking number is :LN824853844CN Please go to the website to have a track: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Please be patient and hope you can get the item soon.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"I used to order on this web site. everything was OK till i sent back two phones to be repared.
The phones, where never sent back, And Eachmall doesn't want to replace them.
one word : Thieves
Just to let you Know my phones where " sent back " with and order that never came too. I am one of there "VIP" client LOL.
The customer service is very poor and totally inefficient or St......or the both.
Thieves, Thieves, Thieves

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

“Dear senou:

Thank you for contacting with us.

We do apologized for causing your inconvenience and we did contact the local post office to find out the parcel for you . And please don't worry that, our customer service team will follow your case at the first time and reply asap after getting the transportation department reply. Pls be patient and we will help solve out this problem asap.

"Dear Eachmall,

I order from the website.
I send you a message.
I do not get an answer.

Send me an e-mail address where you will also answer.

Thanks.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

“Dear Norberto7:

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"2 years ago I order many goods all goods where sent but I left over a balance for future orders, when i asked to use my balance to send other goods, they just simply said I have lost my money with no explanation. These people has taken my money with no answers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. SOON OR LATER THEY WILL ROB YOU. if you need proof I can email them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Dear ozwur:

Thank you for contacting with us.

We do apologized for causing your inconvenience due to the case is lasting for such a long time. And please don't worry that, our customer service team will follow your case at the first time and offer the satisfied solution later to you after checking.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"Just ordered giving the site a try lets see how it goes. Will update the review. "

"I am actually here to redact what I wrote about these's guys, mainly because I may have jumped the gun and not realized their shipment was coming from China. I feel awful about flying off the handles like I did. I received my 120GB drive and aside from the chinese's characters for the name. It works just fine. And I'm satisfied with it. I apologize to the team at EachMall. I jumped the gun and blew up at you guys for no good reason... Please accept my apology and honestly I've seen a lot of cool stuff on your site, hopefully I'll be a lot more patient with you guys in the feature. "

"orderd 20+ controllers dropshipped STIL NOT SHIPPED YYET !!!!!! SHIP THEM NOW !!!

Order NumberTimeTotalpayment methodOrder Status:Handle
20150216868342015-02-16 15:37:05US$19.32iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150216348742015-02-16 15:35:12US$19.32pay now Invalid,Unpaid,Unshipped Invalid | Copy
20150216337452015-02-16 15:22:11US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150216884202015-02-16 15:03:52US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213579772015-02-13 15:45:58US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213501662015-02-13 15:29:03US$19.32iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213257732015-02-13 15:22:58US$19.32pay now Invalid,Unpaid,Unshipped Invalid | Copy
20150213038552015-02-13 15:13:11US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213502702015-02-13 15:07:49US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213234652015-02-13 14:40:56US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
Order NumberTimeTotalpayment methodOrder Status:Handle
20150213906262015-02-13 14:24:02US$12.72iDeal Shipped Received | Copy
20150213108112015-02-13 14:08:44US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213839642015-02-13 14:02:56US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150213639072015-02-13 14:01:49US$12.65pay now Invalid,Unpaid,Unshipped Invalid | Copy
20150212213642015-02-12 17:45:32US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150211088452015-02-12 00:49:46US$12.65iDeal Shipped Received | Copy
20150211884892015-02-12 00:47:20US$12.65iDeal Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped View order | Copy
20150129206952015-01-30 06:13:45US$123.20iDeal Shipped Received | Copy
20150122272212015-01-22 22:47:13US$132.84iDeal Shipped Received | Copy
20141201089752014-12-01 13:52:33US$237.70iDeal Shipped Received | Copy

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

“Dear pimmm6:

Please kindly to know that due to the holiday of the China Lunar New Year Holiday from 16th,Feb to 26th,Feb, we have the long vacation and cannot deal with your order in time, we do apologized for causing your inconvenience and we are grateful to your patient these time.
Our Customer Service Team will follow your case and urge to ship out item asap for you, pls don't worry that.

EachMall Customer Service Team”

"I ordered it a month ago, i paid for standard shipping which is 4-6 business days. Still received nothing, you guys keeping telling me you are out of stock and to wait 3 more days, and i did wait. and i still got nothing. im tired of waiting, i want my products or my money back. I Paid extra for fast shipping, there was no point because its been way over the time i paid for, i should get my money back for shipping as well"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-05-2015

“Dear Billguo0901:

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, Since China new year caused the delay delivery. hope you kindly understand. we have already shipped out parcel to you few days ago. pls kindly check the tracking number we have sent to you for getting parcel.
Anything needed pls feel free to contact us~

EachMall Customer Service Team”

"I send the message: "I bought two headphones the beats , the beats pro versace this perfect , the other headphones beats pro detox worked for half an hour , after that it just does not work properly. In headphone ( BEATS PRO DETOX ) has an entrance on each side for cable entry , now the sound comes out of the side as the cable is connected , the right would be the sound come out from both sides of the headphone , no matter which side I put the cable. you guys will send me another headphone ? you guys return the money ? What is the solution ?". But now a have another problem: the BEATS VERSACE is with a litle problem, the cord came apart on the second use. please send me a new cord too. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

“Dear rafamaesportela:

Thank you for contacting us and sorry to reply late due to the China New Year Holiday from 16th,Feb to 26th,Feb.

We checked the items before we shipped out to you and they are all good.Pls don't worry that, our customer service will follow you case and help solve out asap for you and offer the saisfied solution.

EachMall Customer Service Team”

"Ordered an item on Jan 14, 2015. Still haven't received it. Sent multiple emails to Eachmall, zero replies.

Never shopping there again. Zero service, Zero legitimacy.

I'm guessing I will never see my item, or my money.
Thanks for nothing.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

“Dear Flexotron:

Please kindly to know that we are the honest seller and did ship out the item to you, but the boom business might cause the little delay shipping way.

Share Eachmall's store rating

Eachmall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eachmall is a merchant member
Eachmall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.