Stores > Eachmall

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-01-03

"When are available this page I want bay product "

This review was modified by renacuajo on January 03 2016 07:57:20 AM

2015-12-06

"site is currently closed down and im in dispute thru paypal to get my money back"

2015-12-01

"Ordered a product there marked as "24 hour shipping". It's been almost 2 weeks and they haven't shipped the product, although they have charged me for the purchase. All the messages I sent them were ignored. I was probably scammed and cannot recommend this seller in any way"

2015-10-27

"One item has been told that they no longer produce it, so my order is delay, there is no guarantee in this site, please don't buy from here, buying from Chinese websites is not reliable."

2015-10-19

"I paid for 6-8 day shipping and it has been 10 days. I believe the tracking info they sent me was fake. I will never order from here again. They even stopped replying to my emails..."

2015-10-07

"I placed an order online, and a day later received an email asking me to email a copy of my credit card and my drivers license, passport, or social security card before they would process my order. Um, no."

2015-09-29

"I ordered something on this website a week ago, they immediately asked for a picture of my credit card and driver licence for "verification" (I never had to do this and I ordered close to 200 items from Aliexpress, taobao, banggood, dx). I sent them right away and since then my order is still "unshipped". They keep promissing a shipping day and then did nothing.
I think I have been conned into providing my credit card and personal information. I was stupid. Don't repeat my mistake.

2015-07-17

"Hi my order no:2015061352945 was ordered om jun 14th ,2015 and its been more than a month now ,with the incident of them sending the wrong shipping carrier (US special line) and then correcting EC-first class ,Even after that TRACKING NUMBER (CUE150615MUP000007) SAYS
2015-06-24 TIME:01:03:00, InDelivery,Arrived at destination sort facility on 2015-06-24 01:03,THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE FOR MY PACKAGE AND THEN I CHECKED proof/usps TRACKING NUMbER:
9274899996384138029558 AND IT SAYS NOT FOUND!.I contact eachmall and they tell me to contact USPS and i do ,i also go to their store to meet the manager and he says the tracking number (9274899996384138029558) is not found and is not in their system,I emailed each mall again an d then it has been 3 days now still no reply.I gotta hand it to you each mall guys that you don't respond and i also asked that if its impossible for you to track my package and ship it to me then give me a refund atleast..I GOTA SAY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!AGAIN BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ADVISE NEVER BUY AGAIN AND I WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM EACHMALL.COM!!!STAY AWAY FROM EACH MALL.COM THEY ARE CHEATERS AND CROOKS!!

2015-06-22

"Initially there was some confusion on payment for a couple of orders that I placed. This was cleared up in a day, It just took longer for them to process my payment because of a holiday and time zone differences. Overall I was very please with shipping time, it only took 7-10 days to get to my front door in iowa. I had never bought overseas through DHL and it worked out great. I had good communication with Eachmall employees, the site has a lot of glitches with signing you in and out and problems with updating your shopping cart. I would like to see some of those bugs fixed as well. I would prefer to communicate via email over the comments area on the website, so I would recommend doing that if you have concerns. The only complaint I have about a few of the products I received is the cell phone cases that I got were not the ones that were pictured. I ordered two Spigen cases and they sent me 2 of a different style. I am not overly unsatisfied because they were only $2.50, but had I only ordered the cases I would have been upset. I will definitely order from eachmall again when considering cheap quality alternatives to products.

2015-05-18

"*Update 27/05/15*
Actually received my refund in full so changing review slightly, still a very strange request asking for such security information but cant complain as I received my refund.

Do not buy,

Ordered beats by dre headphones and they have my money but say they now require extra proof of ID and a picture of my credit card which is outrageous. Still have not received reply, I want my product to be shipped or else I want a refund. Absolutely outrageous service.

Cannot warn enough not to buy.

2015-05-16

"hi i would just like to know if my package was shipped yet. i sent a email and no reply back "

2015-04-29

"Great customer service! Will buy again"

2015-04-27

"I put an order in and they had took my money from Visa. Now they asked for Visa verification, I sent to them and now they want my drivers license or passport. What kind of company would do such thing? They said the order is now canceled but I haven't got my money back yet. This is one form of fraud. Just imagine, they have thousands of people ordering everyday. They keep your money for one month or more until you fet up and forget about the whole thing. Even if they don't get to keep your money, it will take them min. 30 to 45 days to refund. In that 45 days they can use your money for making money free of interest. This is fraud and I am hoping Interpol will look into this and charge them with fraud. I ant my money back ASAP and will never recommend this site to anyone. "

2015-04-23

"ordered over a week ago still havent received my package. shipping was for 3-5 days. and whats worse is i cant even track my order. the tracking sites dont recognize my tracking number and they're all in chinese"

2015-04-05

"was missing 65 batteries from this order. I opened a paypal claim and they assured me once I closed the paypal claim that they will send me the batteries. I placed two orders while I waited for my batteries. now they claim they sent it with one of my orders. Now if I try to reopen a claim, it will not be possible. DO NOT CLOSE ANY CLAIM UNTIL THEY DO RIGHT BY YOU!!! they are stealing from me!!!! not to mention I've spent more than $15,000 through out the years. "

Share Eachmall's store rating

Eachmall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Eachmall is not a merchant member
Eachmall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!