• Business Hours: 24hours

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10

What is this?

"Terrible customers support. Talked with customers support Ruffil and he is very bad person. He cant manage simple things or solve simple problems. Messed up 5 my orders, added wrong invoices, had to pay 200 usd import taxes because of his mistake.
If anyone from eachmall reading this I suggest to fire Ruffil because his unprofessional work makes customers never ever order from eachmall again. You will loose much more clients because of Ruffil

modified review This review was modified by mikas-38878 on July 21 2014 02:04:02 AM

"90% of chance you will get DOA or defective product from China. After that you have to pay for return shipping to China. Read terms: For any returned items,buyer should be responsible for the return shipping fee.
Eachmall and Eachgame are both websites must be prohibited.

"I purchase a headphone on March 1, 2014. It arrived on March 19, 2014 defective, the battery compartment would not hold the batteries. I had to pay US$17 to send it back even though it was not my fault! So today is May 19, I still have not received my headphone!!! I've sent them many messages inquiring the status, a eta of receiving my order and all they say is "... We sent the headphones to our supplier for checking and did not receive it back. Please kindly wait a few more days..." This is ridiculous, it has been almost 3 months and they have the audacity to ask me to kindly wait a few more day! Stay away from www.eachmall.me , they are scammers and you will loose your money and your temper dealing with these jerks!!!"

modified review This review was modified by elperes on May 19 2014 09:24:09 PM

"I ordered a PS3 controller & some Beats headphones for < $20 including shipping. The PS3 contoller at Target was over $40 by itself & the headphones are over $100 anywhere else. Of course, I assume they are fakes but the both are working fine. The sound on the headphones is great.

Took 20+ days to arrive, but that's what they said to expect on their web site, so no concern there; just required some patience.

So far the quality is good, the price was fantastic. The shipping was slow, but expected.

I am happy with my purchase & I would use them again for similar-type purchases.

modified review This review was modified by NotPete on April 29 2014 11:40:21 AM

"Nightmarish experience. Kafkaesque and insular "customer service". Bizarre and evasive responses to e-mail inquiries. Stay clear of this seller."

modified review This review was modified by na14 on April 25 2014 04:16:20 PM

"I bought a replacement screen for a Wii U gamepad and it arrived completely shattered. I followed all of the procedures for the return policy and have emailed them multiple times and never heard back from them. This was months ago! Luckily it was cheap!"

modified review This review was modified by myrtle_turtle on April 24 2014 10:23:47 PM

"I am not satisfied about them!
Not at all!
I made my first order there and i let them send it by DHL, i received it in 4 days.

So i made my second order with DHL, now i'm waiting like 14 days, and i still didn't receive anything.
They gave me a tracking number, i called DHL, DHL told me they still didn't pick up the package from their warehouse.
They made a tracking number, but the tracking number isn't even being used, they pretend to have sent the package, but it isn't even sent.

I contacted them so many times, they keep giving me the same tracking number over and over again, and come with pretexts and no valid reasons why it's delayed.

They used the "We held the two sessions" pretext, but The two sessions was already over for like a week, impossible to still have a delay after that.

I am still waiting on them to send it at the moment.
On the website it shows "Shipped", but actually it's still not sent.

I will definitely not let it be this way and however get my money back.

I recommend everyone to use Paypal, how much work that might be, just do it.
Pay by paypal and ask for a refund once they make trouble within 30 days.

Using creditcards will end up in their database which could easily be hacked.
Using Western Union will end up in their pocket and you will not see a penny or product back.
Using Paypal will end up in you winning the case because they didn't send out your product.

I used my bank in this case, i'm trying to get my money back, my bank just doesn't want to refund me.

So if needed, i'm going to take down all of their each mall traffic.
If i don't get any product or money, then they will not get any new customer.

Blocking their email for a few months so they can feel how it is to get scammed.
Disgusting is what they are.

modified review This review was modified by EachmallVictim on March 18 2014 04:11:47 AM

"The worst shopping experience ever

1 You do not get a confirmation e-mail for registration
2 You do not get confirmation of the receipt of questions by their internal system on the website.
3 2 times a confirmed shipping address with me (2 weeks)
4 After confirmation said that did not have the goods and can not wait until they restock

Fast shipping and so forth only that the goods ordered on January 19th and February 13th we have and they do not even packed shipping.

SCANDAL!

"I ordered a couple items from each mall on February 2, 2014. i paid extra for 5-8 day shipping when i should've gotten free shipping instead because it is now February 12, 10 days after i ordered, and i still haven't received my packages. very upset. never ordering from there again. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by CHRISTIAN_JEFFERS on February 12 2014 12:09:52 PM

"Very Bad experience. I ordered a couple of PS3 controllers and a shell to replace another PS3 controller. First it took two weeks after my payment was verified to let me know that the items were on back order (and I had to contact them to find that out).
Once the items finally arrived (four weeks after ordering and paying for 4-6 day shipping from Fed Ex) they will not work. The controllers will not pair up and the shell will not fit. Tried several times to contact Eachmall only to get replies that kept repeating themselves. “please provide a pic, or please tell us the problem” . I would tell them the problem and send a pic but no help there.
I used Pay-Pal to pay and opened a dispute. They were going to rule in my favor and issue a refund, all I had to do was ship the items back. When I checked on shipping rates, the cost far exceeded the refund amount. I paid $56 US and the cheapest shipping I could find was $76 US.
My recommendation, stay away from Eachmall. Do not use Pay-Pal or any other means to pay. You will not be able to get you money back due to the high cost of shipping to China.

"I ordered an xbox 360 hard drive with 320 giga bytes mem....I guess I should've been shocked by the super low price....however what they shipped was a cheap piece of plastic nothing to do with hard drives....totally worthless. my bank told me to send it back and then they could refund the money but in order to do so you need to provide tracking numbers which costs a lot since its being returned to china...thus I got ripped off of 62$....definitely believe the negative reviews this is 100% an intelligent scam....also if you are ripped off make sure to report it to ic3 and ftc amongst others....DONT TRUST EACHMALL"

modified review This review was modified by thedrewman on January 29 2014 11:32:34 AM

"I was weary of ordering from this China based web site. There are several things that would warn the average user not to order from this site. There is no encryption on their web site so using their shopping cart might expose you to hackers. It would be wise to use Paypal rather than give your credit number on such a website.

Using my Paypal account I made a recent purchase for some stocking stuffers. Then I read the reviews here. I pretty much thought I would never hear from them again. I sent them an inquiry and got a polite, slightly mistranslated reply that my package would be sent soon.

The weekend went buy and several more days without any update to my order on their website. I sent one more seemingly futile attempt to reach out to them. My letter was polite and I ask if something was holding up my order because they were gifts for Christmas. Again, I received a polite hurried reply that it would be shipped soon.

Then they sent me a delivery notice saying my item was shipped. I thought I might have been mistaken, but I remembered reading a review that said they sent them a fake tracking number. I copied the tracking number that was clearly marked as Fed Ex and pasted it to the Fed Ex tracking. I got a warning that said that it was an invalid number.

I figured it was best to be forgotten, then I looked at the Fed Ex tracking number they gave me. They gave me 4 too many numbers for it to be a Fed Ex tracking number (which is only 12). I cut the first 4 numbers off and it was invalid, but after cutting off the last four numbers the tracking number was actually tracking my package from this site. It will unfortunately not be here by Christmas, but scheduled to be here on the 27th.

Since I have not received my items yet I cannot comment on the quality of the items, or even the accuracy. Perhaps I will leave a second review.

Summing this up.. it appears it is a legit web site to purchase small items and video games.

Use with extreme caution for the following reasons:
- Overseas (no way to recover losses)
- Expensive shipping (its clear on the opposite side of the world from me)
- Un-encrypted shopping cart. (use Paypal or another trusted payment service)
- Language barrier. (when you need support it is hard to sense sincerity.)
- Items can get stuck in customs for up to 20 days.

If you are looking for cheap electronics and stocking stuffers this site provides an otherwise very entertaining shopping experience where you can spin a wheel everyday you log in for a chance to win an IPad or several other gifts.

"I ordered $400.00 for cameras and next day after money was withdrawn from my bank card I was asked to send a copy of documents such as Drivers license, social security number, utility bill with my signature. My bank said this is FRAUD. DO NOT SEND> THEY KEPT MY MONEY AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO WRITE TO THEM>NO RESPONSE!!"

"I placed a order with them and it was a big mistake. They never sent it and after sending them allot of emails asking them where my package was after waiting two months for it they kept asking for more money to reship it, calming it got lost in the mail. Then after i kept refusing to give them more money for over two weeks. They then calmed it was returned to them unclaimed and again stated asking for more money to resend it. And i again refused to give them more money. but after they they only refunded part of money."

"received this email after placing and order. they are trying to get identity info from me that isn't required when using paypal.

"Dear friend,

Thanks for choosing our online shop.I am Ann.
To make sure that we can do long-term business together,we would like to ask you to help us to provide a copy of your credit card to confirm you are the real credit card owner.
Meanwhile, please kindly send us a copy of your identity card, passport, driver license or social insurance card, even the receipt of water or electricity with your signature on it will be ok.
This checking process is to protect the benefit of both of us.
Without identity confirmation, we are afraid we can not process your order.
After confirm it,we\'ll ship out your order soon.And we won\'t ask any more in the future . Just this time.Thanks for your understanding in advance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ann"

Eachmall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eachmall is a merchant member
Eachmall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.