• Eachmall

Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

What is this?

"Do not buy,

Ordered beats by dre headphones and they have my money but say they now require extra proof of ID and a picture of my credit card which is outrageous. Still have not received reply, I want my product to be shipped or else I want a refund. Absolutely outrageous service.

Cannot warn enough not to buy.

"hi i would just like to know if my package was shipped yet. i sent a email and no reply back "

"Great customer service! Will buy again"

"I put an order in and they had took my money from Visa. Now they asked for Visa verification, I sent to them and now they want my drivers license or passport. What kind of company would do such thing? They said the order is now canceled but I haven't got my money back yet. This is one form of fraud. Just imagine, they have thousands of people ordering everyday. They keep your money for one month or more until you fet up and forget about the whole thing. Even if they don't get to keep your money, it will take them min. 30 to 45 days to refund. In that 45 days they can use your money for making money free of interest. This is fraud and I am hoping Interpol will look into this and charge them with fraud. I ant my money back ASAP and will never recommend this site to anyone. "

"ordered over a week ago still havent received my package. shipping was for 3-5 days. and whats worse is i cant even track my order. the tracking sites dont recognize my tracking number and they're all in chinese"

"was missing 65 batteries from this order. I opened a paypal claim and they assured me once I closed the paypal claim that they will send me the batteries. I placed two orders while I waited for my batteries. now they claim they sent it with one of my orders. Now if I try to reopen a claim, it will not be possible. DO NOT CLOSE ANY CLAIM UNTIL THEY DO RIGHT BY YOU!!! they are stealing from me!!!! not to mention I've spent more than $15,000 through out the years. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-19-2015

“Dear SUriarte:

Please kindly to know that order 2015011244552 we did ask the related colleague to follw your case again, we will offer the solution of the missing baterried like you deal with and agreed with our customer serivce before.

Pls don't worry that,our customer service will follow again and help solve out the case asap.

Any problem pls feel free to contact us if there have some problem.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"My order number is 2015033012004 , they said it would ship in 2-4 days, it's been over a week, still unshipped. They told me to confirm my credit card and ID to prove that it's mine, and. Did. Still no response and they just took my 300$ CA, thieves. Terrible customer service, no one replies. Don't bu from this site, you will get robbed. I want my parcel ASAP."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2015

“Dear Donnyramezani:

we feel very sorry for inconvenience caused~
for the order since payment via credic card.we need a little more time to confirm with the credic card company so caused the delay. now the order is sent out already and status is delivered.
we hope you may like the items received. and anything need from us pls kindly feel free to contact with us~

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"It's been around two days since I ordered and I have sent about two emails and there has been no update for tracking. The order has been paid for and is confirmed, but there is not update on the tracking. Very unsatisfactory so far.

EDIT: The tracking has been updated and I was being very impatient. It took two days to ship out and looks like I'll get it tomorrow. I ordered on the 30th so it will have taken 10 days to get here.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear kicknate195:

Thank you for your letter.we have reply your email,haven't you got it?

Please kindly to know that we have shipped out your order:2015033104184 tracking number is:LN834831698CN Please go to the website to have a track: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Sometimes the shipping status isnot update due to our weekends's delay, but the item is on the way after we are checking for you.

Please be patient and hope you can get the item soon.

Feel free to contact us if there still have any other question, our customer service will help.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"it us a great website you cant find these good products for this cheap any where else love it"

"SCAM !!!I placed an order waited 10 days the sent me some weird mails. Then i cancelled my order and still after 2 weeks no money refunded. SCAM be careful. PAY ONLY WITH PAYPAL."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-08-2015

“Dear Customer:

Good day.

Very sorry for this,we have refund money to you,but as you pay it with Credit card,so it need more time to your account.we have three holidays,so refund it late in 7th,April.
hope you can understand and take more patience for it.
any questions contact us freely.

Best regards.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"I placed an order on 3/19 (more than a week ago) and it has not been shipped yet. I have attempted to leave messages but have not received a reply.

Unfortunately, there's no option to cancel the order so I will likely have to dispute this with my credit card company.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-29-2015

“Dear grumpycat911:

Thank you for your letter.

Please kindly to know that we have shipped out your order :2015031925384 tracking number is :LN824853844CN Please go to the website to have a track: http://www.ems.com.cn/english.html

Please be patient and hope you can get the item soon.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"I used to order on this web site. everything was OK till i sent back two phones to be repared.
The phones, where never sent back, And Eachmall doesn't want to replace them.
one word : Thieves
Just to let you Know my phones where " sent back " with and order that never came too. I am one of there "VIP" client LOL.
The customer service is very poor and totally inefficient or St......or the both.
Thieves, Thieves, Thieves

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

“Dear senou:

Thank you for contacting with us.

We do apologized for causing your inconvenience and we did contact the local post office to find out the parcel for you . And please don't worry that, our customer service team will follow your case at the first time and reply asap after getting the transportation department reply. Pls be patient and we will help solve out this problem asap.

"Dear Eachmall,

I order from the website.
I send you a message.
I do not get an answer.

Send me an e-mail address where you will also answer.

Thanks.

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-27-2015

“Dear Norberto7:

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"2 years ago I order many goods all goods where sent but I left over a balance for future orders, when i asked to use my balance to send other goods, they just simply said I have lost my money with no explanation. These people has taken my money with no answers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. SOON OR LATER THEY WILL ROB YOU. if you need proof I can email them. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-13-2015

“Dear ozwur:

Thank you for contacting with us.

We do apologized for causing your inconvenience due to the case is lasting for such a long time. And please don't worry that, our customer service team will follow your case at the first time and offer the satisfied solution later to you after checking.

Eachmall Customer Service Team”

"Just ordered giving the site a try lets see how it goes. Will update the review. "

Share Eachmall's store rating

Eachmall is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Eachmall is a merchant member
Eachmall participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,836 merchant members.