Stores > EZ Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10

2016-11-30

"I printed a panoramic picture from my iphone. The quality & clarity were awesome. I've since ordered 2 more."

saved the day

"All the family photos we had taken at a family reunion ended up with dimensions that wouldn't print in the standard sizes without cutting people off. EZ Prints was able to give me the print without cutting people off, it looked good, came fast in the mail and was by far the best price I found."

Dark and blurred prints

"I am very disappointed with the print quality. Some Prints are good which is 9*12 size but 5*7 size Prints are very bad and blurred."

Quality!

"Great deal and excellent quality. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you!"

Awesome

"Web page was tricky to navigate. Had difficulty adding multiple photos. End product was great and delivery was prompt."

Not ok

"I ordered a panoramic. The pic did not include all the people who were in the original. There were many that were cut out."

2016-11-29

Loved the Christmas cards but very disappointed w/the glass tumbler!

"The cards turned out great, but the picture on the glass tumbler was way too light and you can't see the picture. The prices are really good, just wished the product was better."

Beautiful pics!

"The prints came out beautiful! "

2016-11-28

Can't wait to use EZ Prints again.

"I received my framed, matted, panorama photograph very quickly. It was all done very well. I will definitely use EZ Prints again. "

frustrating

"It's hard to tell how the picture will look (how clear it will be) from the website so I had a smaller print done at Walgreens a few hours after my order to see if it would look pixelated. Unfortunately it did. Just a few hours after I placed the order, I asked them to cancel it. I received a short reply saying they couldn't. I can understand charging me for the print, by why should I have to pay for the frame and everything else too. Frustrated."

Fast and quality!

"My first time trying to find a panoramic print, and it came quickly. Very impressed with quality, thank you!"

Very Satisfied!

"Very prompt and the end result was great! Thank you!"

Excellent Framed Panorama Print

"Excellent framed Panorama print.....amazing print quality! Great frame! Fast effient delivery "

2016-11-27

Great job on my panoramic photo.

"Quick delivery too! Was delivered before the expected date."

2016-11-27

Making Alaska look even better!!!

"EZ Prints printed out a panoramic photo I took on my phone and it was amazing!! I am ordering more today!! I am thrilled to have found them! They do fantastic work, their prices are GREAT and they ship in a very timely manner! "

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.