Stores > EZ Prints

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

2017-02-22

"I have not received my prints "

This review was modified by jessewreeder8 on February 24 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-19

"Very happy with the print quality. The order was processed and shipped very fast. Will be ordering again in the near future."

This review was modified by kaysisbenefield on February 21 2017 07:00:01 PM

2017-02-17

Easy web experience, poor shipment of product.

"I had a great time ordering on the site. EZ prints offers the most options and is very customizable. They were the only website I found that could print a 12x12 image for me. I received 4 12x12 images rolled up in a tube box. I was very disappointed as the images were bent and the edges were damaged. I planned to display the images as decor in my household and the ruined photos will not suffice."

This review was modified by AbrahamjFranco on February 21 2017 12:15:11 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-17-2017

A rep from EZ Prints, Leigh H., has responded

“Hello Abraham,

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order arrived damaged. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and our support team is always happy to help with any complaints or problems with an order. Please contact our customer support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or 877-651-4321 and we will be happy to reprint your order and upgrade shipping free of charge or we can refund your order in full.

Nice Job!

"Quick shipping and excellent Quality prints! First time used, but not last!"

This review was modified by jdno on February 21 2017 12:15:04 AM

Same old bullshit

"I had ordered 14 prints that were all supposed to be matte and not glossy. I emailed ezprints and they had them reprinted. I just got them in and they had made the same exact mistakes. They're glossy as fuck and werent what i wanted or ordered. Thanks for the free prints, but i'll have to pass on ezprints next time. No bueno"

This review was modified by blakeonyourface on February 21 2017 12:15:03 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-17-2017

A rep from EZ Prints, Leigh H., has responded

“Hello Blake!

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry you are unhappy with your order. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and I have refunded your order in full. Please allow up to up to 7-10 business days for the credit to post to your account.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for choosing ezprints.com!”

Best print ever!!

"It shipped so fast and it's amazing!! All my friends love it!"

This review was modified by s_lyskawa5 on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

2017-02-16

"I was a little hesitate on ordering 2 -20x 60 canvas' from a pictures my son took on his iphone and they came out outstanding! Excellent quality, good price, clear picture and the canvas' were ready to hang with a back on them and the hooks already attached. I will send many people to this website! very satisfied and I can't wait to order more!!"

This review was modified by lseibel007 on February 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-16

"Had EZ Print print a picture from my cell phone. Worked very well and looked as great as expected."

This review was modified by cohenajames on February 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

Beautiful!

"My picture looks amazing and it was so affordable!"

This review was modified by kmyraguen on February 21 2017 12:00:20 AM

Super-duper panoramic prints!

"The metallic panorama I ordered looks amazing! The price was unbelievably low and I can't wait to get it matted and framed and hung up in my home. I definitely will order from this company again. The other 2 prints look fabulous as well. They arrived in record time and the results are fantastic."

This review was modified by nancyhail on February 17 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-02-15

Nice looking print. Thanks.

"Nice looking print. Thanks."

This review was modified by riestmc on February 17 2017 09:00:02 AM

2017-02-15

very happy with this site- will use it again

"I was very happy with the prints from this site. I've used other sites and the prints looked clear in the online proof stage but came to me blurry and not useable-this site delivered as shown in the proofs and quickly! Will definitely use it again. "

This review was modified by keenanlk98 on February 17 2017 06:15:02 AM

FIRST TIME CUSTOMER

"I was looking for someone to print a Panorama photo, found EZ Prints and got a great print at reasonable price. Delivery was quick,, Great experience, I will be using EZ Prints again soon.

This review was modified by lsemingson1 on February 16 2017 09:15:01 PM

Great Service

"Photos received quickly and good quality."

This review was modified by info-17662 on February 16 2017 02:45:02 PM

Not what I ordered...

"I spent the time to fit the entire image on the 8x10 paper. I wanted all of the image with the white excess. Very disappointed with what was sent. "

This review was modified by jasonasaunders on February 16 2017 11:30:01 AM

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.