Stores > EZ Prints

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-25

"I wasn't aware this was a "magic" mug that only appeared when heated. That's not what I wanted.
If it was in your details, it's my fault, bc the info was forwarded to me and I just ordered it.

2016-05-25

Unsatisfied

"The pictures were too dark. Was not satisfied"

Rep reply posted May-25-2016

“Hello jessicaellisarts !

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order did not arrive as expected and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will be happy to reprint or refund any image(s) you are unsatisfied with. Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321. Our support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com!”

2016-05-24

Excellent!

"Great job, looks good, exactly what I ordered, delivered quickly. "

2016-05-23

"I ordered 1 poster for the wall and 2 desk stands.
All 3 came as the same as wall posters.
All the pictures were blurry as well.
Disappointed.

“Hello lpaskero!

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will be happy to refund any image(s) you are unsatisfied with. Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321. Our support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com! ”

2016-05-23

So much for so little. Iphone photo's that look like a photographer took them!!!

"These prints look professional. They where quick to get and easy to download."

mkss0928's Avatar

good website, but....

"The prints were somewhat darker than they appeared on my computer screen, so I ended up having them reprinted.. Also, I needed a border around the image and couldn't figure out how to do that. Otherwise, though, the website is easy to use, the prices are great, and the prints were delivered very quickly. "

This review was modified by mkss0928 on May 24 2016 01:48:54 PM

“Hello mkss0928!

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee . Our support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321. Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com! ”

2016-05-23

Pictures were not that sharp

"Pictures came very hazy & dark "

“Hello kavitagorty!

Thank you for sharing you!r feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order did not arrive as expected and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321. Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com! ””

EZPrints Positive Experience

"My panorama print turned out just like I was expecting. Easy to use website and quick/timely processing and delivery. Thank you!"

2016-05-22

Great Service for Professionals

"I especially like ezprints because it allows me to send pictures directly to customers without having prices and receipts in the package. Customer service is A-1."

2016-05-21

Great print job and fast

"I was very pleased with the panoramic print they printed and promptly shipped to me. The colors were rich and the quality was high. I would use them again for this size."

2016-05-21

Perfect! Great quality!

"Prints arrived promptly and were perfect! The quality of the images is very good, especially considering they were cellular images. "

2016-05-20

Beyond my expectations!

"Only sorry I passed on the frames."

2016-05-19

Great quality, great price, fast service!

"I ordered 3 sets of photos each set a different finish. All of them came out incredible and I will continue to order from EZ Prints! I will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!"

DONT KNOW

"I CANT REVIEW THE QUALITY BECAUSE I DID NOT RECEIVE THEM YET. ITS BEN 11 DAYS"

Rep reply posted May-19-2016

“Hello dougmorinsr!

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order has not arrived and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Once a package is turned over to carrier, we do not have any control over the final delivery. Our support team is always happy to help with replacing any orders that are delayed or lost in transit.

After further review of your order, it was shipped on 5/12/16 via FedEx SmartPost, tracking number 74890100111928020314. Its currently scheduled for delivery on Fri 5/20/2016 by end of day.

If your order does not arrive or if you have any further questions or concerns, Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321 and we will be happy to replace your order.

Once again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

Dark and cut photos

"Some of my photos were cut and have a very dark backgorund, not as in the original file I sent. Besides, the delivered envelope was worn out, almost broken."

Rep reply posted May-19-2016

“Hello darranz!

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee . Our support team is always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Please contact ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or call 1-877-651-4321 and we will be happy to refund your order.

Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com! ”

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.