Stores > EZ Prints

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review EZ Prints by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

Great product - Packaging could be better.

"Pictures arrived bent. Envelope looked like it had been run over. Would recommend shipping in sturdier product. "

Great picture quality

"I was very satisfied with the quality photos I received."

2017-10-16

I never received my prints

"I didn't get my prints, its been over a week and I paid extra for 2-day shipping. "

Lovely results, fast shipping

"I was having a terrible time trying to find somewhere to print odd-sized photos to fit in odd-sized frames! The prints turned out perfectly, pricing was VERY reasonable, and the shipping was very quick. Already planning my next order. "

NOT USER FRIENDLY

"I was ordering the Panorama prints. Either the developing was awful or the photos should not have been enlarged to that size. The problem is that the sight should have indicated that my electronic photo should not have been enlarged to that particular size. Other sights indicate with an exclamation point that the photo will be grainy if enlarged to that size. This sight does not do that and so I am stuck with 2 panorama prints that I cannot use. "

2017-10-15

very happy

"My panoramic photos were cheap, came fast, and were great quality. The pictures are sharp and the colors are true regardless of the size. I'm so happy i found EZ Prints."

2017-10-13

Would recommend, 10 out of 10

"Wow, shipped same day as I ordered them with expedited service. Prints look phenomenal, too!"

2017-10-13

Great photos

"Hey, I'm really pleased with the quality of the prints. I was able to get a modified large size, which every other photo places didn't offer or it was extremely expensive. Really, really pleased with the whole deal with EZ Prints! Yeh. They don't muck around, arrived in no time...thanks."

Panorama Printing

"I needed panoramic reprints and it’s hard to find a place that can do it with low resolution shots. EZ Prints filled that need, gave me what I needed, shipped quickly and for a price I was willing to pay (of course, free is always better...)!
Great first time experience.

Awesome product

"Super easy to order and an outstanding product."

Pictures looked good.

"Needed a company that printed panoramic pictures. Ours turned out great. "

Great!

"The picture arrived in time and was beautiful! I was nervous it would be pixelated because I took it with my phone but it turned out so clear and perfect. The price is very reasonable as well. I will be using EZ again! "

Excellent panoramic prints

"Smooth, timely delivery. I've never ordered a print this big (20X60) and the output was great! Well packaged in a tube, no damage in transit.

2017-10-10

Panoramic print

"Great print of my pic. Loved it. It was exactly what I wanted. Size and glossy finish were right. "

2017-10-10

Wrong print sent

"My first order was a panoramic print. Somebody else's print was sent to me by mistake. Calling customer service was futile as no one answered after 30 minutes. After I contacted EZ prints by email, I was told a new print would be sent expedited at no additional charge. That was a few days ago and I haven't seen the print yet."

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.