Stores > EZ Prints

Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

2016-06-22

Awesome!

"The pictures were absolutely beautiful and arrived quickly. "

2016-06-22

Perfect Product on Time !!!

"They took an urgent request and fulfilled it perfectly. I couldn't have been happier"

2016-06-21

"Overall print enlargement very good. Pleased. The only negative was one picture was very black and milky looking. True to frame size. Will order more prints. "

2016-06-21

Pretty awesome

"I took a panoramic with my Sam Sung phone of my mom 3 days before she passed & didn'the think it would print out clearly. You guys are amazing! I liked the glossy best because it seemed sharper but it has the glare. The Luster is great too. My family loves it & I will be reordering. Mahalo (thank you) for being so affordable with such high quality prints. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because the 10 inch height that i ordered (I did 6, 10 & 12] has a crease that is very obvious in the middle of the panoramic. I will recommend you to others. Mahalo & Aloha!"

This review was modified by gkojima on June 21 2016 12:19:39 AM

2016-06-20

PhotoBug

"Loved my print. I couldnt find anyone else to print the odd size photo. The frame is perfect. I ordered the dark wood and I love it. Shipping was quick. Thank you for doing an awesome job."

2016-06-19

awesome quality and fast shipping.

"the panarama I ordered came out amazing. They package it well and the picture came with no damage."

This review was modified by ewright-56999 on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Not real impressed

"Was actually very satisfied with the ordering and price. But, when I got the prints, they were all very dark and didn't have the color of the originals at all. I am not a super picky person, but it was very obvious and I was disappointed. "

This review was modified by thecharacters on June 23 2016 08:33:06 AM

Fast delivery, good quality

"Very satisfied with my order. "

This review was modified by karenoramos on June 23 2016 08:33:45 AM

2016-06-18

Good large size panorama

"Good large size panorama. Ordered it with matting and a frame. I've been satisfied with the product and service however the quality of the frame could be a bit better; the finish seems a bit cheap.

I will likely order with EZ prints again but you guys may want to consider upping the game on the quality of the frames.

2016-06-17

Personalized Beach Towel Disaster!!!

"I ordered the through Groupon the personalized beach towel. What I thought was a great idea initially turned into a disaster!
I have been back and forth with customer service regarding the following:
I can't tell you how disappointed I am in the personalized beach towel. The fabric is so thin it would be a wonder if anyone could dry themselves with it. Aside from that the print is blurry and to think I paid extra to have this shipped quicker. I may want to return this and have my card credited. I will contact Groupon tomorrow.
So, Customer Service was very nice but you could tell the emails are a template with them adding a word or two so you think it's being personalized for you.
Bottom line is I paid extra to have this expedited and have to pay for return shipping and I won't be reimbursed for either. For a towel that was 29.99 on Groupon I'm now out about $15.00 and have nothing to show for it. I explained to them it was their fault I couldn't keep the towel due to the blurriness of the towel, and I shouldn't be penalized for the poor workmanship. They messed up and should be able to reimburse me. I got "we understand thank you very much for your business". I would never use this company again...

EZ Prints knows customer service

"The awesome panoramic print I purchased through EZ Prints showed up perfectly on time. However it looked like FedEx played football with it. EZ Prints gladly and no questions asked shipped me a new print with one day shipping. I couldn't be more happy with my experience. "

2016-06-17

"always satisfied with EZ prints.. easy to order .. quick delivery time"

Very nice

"Great, looks just like the picture!"

2016-06-16

Totally satisfied!!

"Thrilled with my experience with EZprints. The print was excellent and the shipping was fast!!"

2016-06-16

Big prints....little cost

"Just got my panoramas back and have already framed and hung to our delight. The service was fast and easy. I'll definitely be back
Thanks
Barry H
Brookline, MA

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.