Stores > EZ Prints

Product & services pricing Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review EZ Prints by clicking a star below.

2017-04-23

great! just the product I needed!

"Great! Fast Shipping! reasonably priced."

2017-04-22

Amazing quality and stunning details!

"Always enjoy doing business with EZ Prints. Easy to work with tools and always recieve perfect photography prints. Thank you! "

2017-04-22

Happy

"Order was on time and correct. Pleased!!"

2017-04-21

Impressed

"Super happy with my prints. They were an amazing quality and such a good price "

2017-04-20

Late delivery...

"I paid the extra couple of bucks for express delivery and the item was delivered 2 days after the "guaranteed date" thereby causing me to miss a deadline. Not cool."

ordering prints is horrible

"ordering prints is horrible. You cannot review what you have ordered and the website appears to make changes to your previous items when you "continue shopping'. I struggled for over an hour trying to place my order. i had to delete items several times since I could not review items in my cart. When I received my prints, I received 3 sets of the 4X6 photos I ordered only 1 set of. And the 5X7 & 8X10 photos I ordered were not included in my order. I went back to the website to order the prints I didn't get. I ordered the 5X7's, then added the 8X10's. It appeared (by the total price---because again, you cannot review your order in the cart) to remove the 5X7'x and double the 8X10's. I added 5X7's again....again, based on the total cost, it appears that it changed the order to 3X's what I ordered the last time. I love the prints and the quality of the prints through EZ Prints. If only I could order without all the issues described above, I would change my rating to 5 stars."

Perfectly amazing!

"The quality of the 20 x 30 poster of my landscape photo (with frame) was far beyond my expectations! I plan to use EZ Prints exclusively for future photo projects. Highly recommended."

EZ Prints

"EZ Prints quality and service was outstanding. "

2017-04-13

Good quality and quick shipping

"I ordered my prints as a present for my boyfriend, to decorate our new apartment. The pics look great (some are slightly blurry but they were mobile phone pictures so I assumed that would happen when printing in a big size). Amazing really big pictures that will look great in our walls. Free shipping and arrived before expected. "

2017-04-13

Meh.

"Took quite a while to deliver, wasn't happy with the cropping. Actually got this survey days before the pictures."

2017-04-12

Fully as advertised

"Ordering was simple, straightforward and uncomplicated. My panoramic print was processed, sent and delivered on time. The quality of the paper and the finished product is very good. Customer service I received on previous orders was excellent."

2017-04-12

rate

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2017-04-11

Awesome job!

"I ordered a panoramic print and had it framed. THe picture was crystal clear and the frame was well done. It was a gift and the recipient was very impressed!"

2017-04-11

Great quality and fast delivery

"It was super easy to order my product. And I got it super fast. I love it and it looks great!! "

2017-04-07

I can't believe it.

"Honestly I cannot believe how amazing my experience with EZ Prints was! I bought a custom tapestry, and was totally skeptical, I didn't even know if the image quality was good enough so I was an absolute nervous wreck before recieving my order.. As soon as I got my package I tore the bag open and a massive smile appeared on my face, it was perfect! Not to mention an absolute steal, and came to me super fast! 10/10 recommend!(:"

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.