Stores > EZ Prints

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Impressed!

"Great product! Great customer service! Would highly recommend this company for your panoramic print and framing needs. We love the way our photo turned out. "

2016-09-27

Site was easy to use and quickly delivered

"The EZ Prints web site made it very easy to upload panorama prints and decide what size to use. The price was reasonable and they delivered the final product in 3 days."

2016-09-27

"The picture is beautiful!"

Lasting Image

"Great pictures and service!!"

2016-09-26

Shrunk Panorama Caused Blurred Image

"Entered 2 8" iphone panorama photos and size for one was short on width and caused picture to be fuzzy. Other picture turned out well. "

Perfect prints

"This was my first order and everything came out even better than I could have imagined! I created art prints for an upcoming gallery show and ordered them on the metallic and lustre papers. They look incredible! "

2016-09-25

"Customer service was so nice friendly and courteous after an order for an Iowa crock pot could t be fulfilled. Such a pleasant customer service operator. I spoke with her two separate times. She was lovely. A++++... and I did receive the crock pit in second time ordering and love it. Thank you so much. "

Will use again.

"Quick, easy, and nice quality."

Wow!

"I ordered 2 panoramic prints, came out beautiful. Order was delivered quickly and packaged safely so no worries about damages through the mail/carriers. Nice job, color and sharpness look great even on the large prints. Ordered 1 canvas 20x16 wrap around, color quality great."

Very impressive

"I was very impressed with EZ Prints. The pictures came in separate stiff envelopes to keep them protected. My large print was perfect without any creases. I will order through them again for sure!"

Quick Server

"Easy , Smooth and Fast Service. No question about it. Thanks so much EZ Prints. Keep up the good work!!"

Arizona Cardinals pride!

"I was amazed that I found the exact same crockpot my daughter had showed me on a video. It was a birthday gift. She loved it. Thank you."

Nice panoramic pics

"The panoramic pics were very nice and a good price. Perhaps the greatest experience of my life! "

2016-09-23

Great service all around!

"The quality of my coasters was really well done. I wasn't sure they would get to me in time but I spoke to customer service and I received them sooner then expected."

2016-09-23

great online service and delivery this is RAIDERON Can't wait to cook in it!!!!

"great on line service an delivery this is RAIDERON can't wait to cook in it!!!"

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.