Stores > EZ Prints

• Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm ET

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

2015-07-21

"This company is the worst! If I could give it 0 stars, I would. I just paid for standard shipping (so was given a 2 week time frame, which seemed long to me), but of course, no photos to be found 2 weeks later.... or 3 weeks... or even going onto 4 weeks. And NO email explanation, apology or anything! Shocking! Do not order from these people. Still to this day I have not received an apology or explanation. They emailed me back saying that they will refund my money in 5-7 business days...then proceeded to tell me to "have a nice day!". Ummmm.....??? Thanks for nothing. It is strange to me that a company can treat customers like this and make a profit."

2011-12-24

"The WORST! Placed my order on December 12th, and are sitting here on Christmas Eve with no item, STILL! They have no customer service phone number and only provide a way to email. I used this method of communication and have still heard nothing. I will NEVER use this company again! How unprofessional of them to not double check and take care of their orders properly, and also not respond to customers. The only thing I can imagine is that I am not the only individual waiting for their items and they cannot process through all of the negative emails fast enough."

2011-11-10

"Very poor customer service ... I ordered about $200 worth of prints with International Express shipping. After 2 weeks, the prints had still not arrived so I tried to call them but they don't post a number anywhere on their website. I used their online comments form but they never responded. Searched the web and found a phone number that someone had posted (another frustrated customer) and called them. They advised that "International Express" is 14 business days (so close to 3 weeks). The website never provided shipping times and 3 weeks for an "Express" shipping service is absolutely ridiculous.

I ordered some large panoramas on canvas from APC online at the same time (also in the US) and used their "International Economy" shipping and the canvas's arrived 4 business days later.

2010-06-08

"Ordered a 5.5 foot panoramic print from EZPrints. Was a little skeptical at first based on the reviews online and lack of reviews here.

Everything turned out great. Fast turn around time. I had to call to inquire about the "tracking number" I was given, and customer service explained that it was an internal tracking number and the item was shipped USPS (as I requested) with no tracking.

Would do business with again

2010-05-20

"Very good quality, good price, and very fast turnaround. Also very easy to upload files and to place order. I ordered a 20x30 print to be made from a full image, taken with a Canon 20D. The file I sent was very good, but I was surpised how closely the big print matched the original... only slightly less detail than my good CRT monitor when viewed up close. If you're skeptical about making big prints from an 8mp camera, you should give it a try... just start with a very sharp, noise-free image."

2008-09-12

"I've dealt with EzPrints before, and the service has always been great. I found them because of a recommendation on SmugMug."

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.