Stores > EZ Prints

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

kuhns_erin's Avatar

Long processing time

"This was my first order. I was hoping to have my prints for an event this weekend. I thought 2 weeks was plenty of time to receive my order. Apparently it's still processing. I guess I will order locally for a quicker turn around time next time."

Rep reply posted May-02-2016

Leigh H., EZ Prints rep has responded

“Hello kuhns_erin! Thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

We appreciate your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry for the delay and your order did not arrive. After further review of your order, our customer support team responded to your email and advised of an aspect ratio issue with your order. We are currently working to improve the process of notifying customers of problem orders. We hope you will give us another opportunity to make this right and order from us again. Please feel free to use the coupon code our customer support team provided on your next order.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com and they will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

(If we have adequately resolved your issue, we would encourage you to update your comments and/or rating.)”

Ah-mazing!

" Ordering was easy. It arrived very quickly. The prints were exactly what I was expecting and I couldn't be happier "

2016-04-29

"Very prompt, professional, and well done "

2016-04-28

Panaramic Photos

"Panaramic photos turned out great!"

2016-04-28

Thorough and timely.

"Definitely use again. Pictures shipped and delivered within a week."

2016-04-27

Great quality at a great price delivered on time

"This is my first time using EZ Prints. I ordered a large 60" x 24" poster at a competitive price, and it was delivered on time."

2016-04-26

Great product...fast service.

"Thanks, EZ Prints, for another great product delivery. "

2016-04-26

Professional panorama direct to client, earlier than promised

"This was my first time using EZ print. I printed a 53" wide pano for a client. He and his wife are very impressed with the result."

2016-04-25

Great final product, quick turnaround, could use more guidance on finish options

"The product that was delivered was outstanding, cost competitive, and quick. The only improvement I would suggest would be more detailed explanations of the finish options, and perhaps images to help with the selection. It was tough to determine if I needed lustre, matte, or deep matte. When I inquired for more guidance I was given the same descriptions as on the website. It's tough to describe the differences, but a little more guidance would have been nice.

Will definitely use this service again!

2016-04-25

Not delivered yet

"I can give a more accurate rating once I get the product and check the quality"

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

Leigh H., EZ Prints rep has responded

“Hello sidneyz!! Thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

We appreciate your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are sorry your order has not arrive yet. After further review, it was shipped on 4/15/16 via Fed Ex SmartPost which can take up to 7-10 business days. Once a package is turned over to carrier, we do not have any control over the final delivery. Our support team is always happy to help with replacing any orders that are lost in transit.

The tracking number associated with your order is - FedEx SmartPost 74890100111927905537. The scheduled delivery is Tuesday 4/26/16 by end of day.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order, please contact our support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com and they will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

2016-04-24

Won't use again

"Tried to get several photos printed for an upcoming event. Over a week later I wondered about the status of my order so I emailed them. I was told there were some aspect ratio issues and the photos weren't ever printed. Also, I would need to redo and resubmit my entire order. Very disappointed that I wasn't contacted about the issue (or better yet, it wasn't brought up during the edit process). Had I not inquired, who knows how long I'd have been waiting. Ended up cancelling my order and getting them elsewhere as I had a deadline."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

“Hello erika_stillson!

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order never arrived and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. I have escalated your concerns to our technical support team so we can improve the process of notifying our customers of any problem orders.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to make this right and order from us again! I will follow up with you via email with a coupon code to use on your next order. Thank you for choosing ezprints.com!”

2016-04-24

"Great prints and fast service!"

2016-04-23

Awesomeness!!

"EZPrints delivered quickly and the framed panorama picture turned in great. Will definitely order from them again."

2016-04-22

Awesome Service!

"I received my photo very quickly, and the quality was excellent! I will definitely do business with EZ Prints again!!!"

2016-04-22

Excellent service

"Love the tiles, beautiful vibrant and precise."

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.