Stores > EZ Prints

Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.5/10 8.5/10

2016-07-24

Excellent Quality

"The quality of the prints is amazing. I'm very excited to hang these photos up on the wall. "

2016-07-23

Heh...

"Pics arrived quick, but color balance was off. Can't use the product I bought. Money wasted, but fortunately not much. Prices more than reasonable."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Hello skapheim!

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order did not print as expected and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and our support team is always happy to help with questions regarding reprinting or refunding orders. Please contact our customer support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or 877-651-4321 and they will be able to assist you!

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for choosing ezprints.com!””

incorrect dimensions

"uploaded 12"x36" file received 6"x36" print."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2016

“Hello willie-45245!

Great Experience

"Easy to order and great product."

Amazing Quality...

"I had 2 panoramic pictures printed and they turned out amazing! Great quality. I'm excited that I finally found a place to print my panos. Will use again in the future for sure!"

Did not receive

"So far I have not received my order, nor can I find any tracking information on the order. Once I have received my order I may change my review."

Rep reply posted Jul-22-2016

“Hello

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order has not arrived and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced.
After further review of your order, it was shipped on 7/6/16 via International Economy and does not provide a tracking number. It can take up to 14 business days for an international order to arrive. Once a package is turned over to carrier, we do not have any control over the final delivery.
Our support team is always happy to help with replacing any orders that are delayed or lost in transit. If you do not receive this order by end of day 7/26/16, please contact our customer support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or 877-651-4321 and we will be happy to reprint your order and upgrade shipping free of charge.

Once again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

Super Fun Gift

"We ordered the personalized Monopoly as a wedding gift for a dear friend who loves board games. Can't wait to give it to them."

This review was modified by pegmonster70 on July 21 2016 08:26:34 PM

really fast

"great choice for panorama prints"

Superb service

"The panoramic came out great and it came in sooner than it was supposed to. I'm very happy with everything and will be developing more with them in the future."

Over and above!

"My order came in two days early!! Totally satisfied and will use your services again"

2016-07-19

View from the top - Haleakala

"Uploaded a panoramic photo of Haleakala Crater I took on our vacation to Hawaii. Choose the frame and mat and waited for the arrival. The framed photo was professionally done and looked beautiful. I could not ask for anything more. I will definitely use EZ Prints again!"

2016-07-19

Good Service

"Delivery was quick. Price was right. Print was good but sharpness and colors could be improved. Probably due to matte paper which is lowest cost. Still happy though next time I'll look at the other paper options. Good vendor."

fantastic panorama

"We ordered the largest panorama size our picture would allow (20x88) and it arrived on time as promised in a rolled tube. the quality was excellent. we were very happy with the results and will order more soon! "

Print was bent

"Print arrived and was bent with a crease. "

Rep reply posted Jul-18-2016

“Hello rickwiner0212!

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your most recent order. We are truly sorry your order arrived damaged and for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we will be happy to reprint your order and upgrade shipping free of charge.

I have reprinted your order and upgraded to Fed Ex Second day. It will print and ship within the next 1-2 business days. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team at ezprints@certifiedcustomercare.com or 877-651-4321.

If we have adequately resolved your issue, we would encourage you to update your comments and/or rating. Thank you for choosing ezprints.com!

2016-07-18

Good quality and cheaper than I would have thought

"I thought to get a really impressive panorama to put on my wall would be really expensive, but a 12x39 print was less than $20. And the quality was very good."

Share EZ Prints's store rating

EZ Prints is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EZ Prints is a merchant member
EZ Prints participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.