Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-04

amazing

"i had help from beginning to end and even got some cool stuff from them. glad to have shopped from them. "

2017-04-03

Great product even better service

"Everything was great! The laptop came quickly and works great. Customer service responded quickly and we're very knowledgeable "

StephenBramell's Avatar

2017-03-27

Incredible Selection, Prices & Customer Service!

"I searched endlessly​trying to find my first gaming laptop. I ran across Excalibur by accident.

I was able to find a laptop that was close to what I wanted, the ASUS G752VS-RB71. After going through the customization options, it was perfect. As if that wasn't awesome enough it was on sale too!!!

I was able to get the gaming laptop I was searching for, for almost 1/2 the price of other sites offering systems close to what I wanted.

I was lucky enough to buy, during a promotion in I received a ASUS ROG Shuttle Gaming Backpack, ASUS ROG Gladius Professional Gaming Mouse, ASUS ROG GM50 Gaming Mouse Pad & ASUS Gamepad Wireless Gaming Controller all for FREE!!!

However, the most impressive part of this who experience was after the order was placed. Something no other company has ever done. A representative from Excalibur called me up to verify all my information & to ensure that I was the one that actually made the purchase. This was done to ensure someone wasn't trying to order a system fraudulently​. The other reason for the call was to ensure I didn't have any questions and/or concerns about the order or anything else they could help me with. Lastly they sincerely thanked me for my order & stated they just forwarded it to integration for setup & it should go out in a few days. They lastly assured me to please not hesitate to contact them if I had any questions and/or concerns.

I have been a Network Engineer for over 21 years. I've been a product testing for over 14 years. I personally will never buy anything computer related from anywhere except ExcaliburPC.com!

2017-03-15

WOW!

"Great buy and super fast. Refurbished but it looks like new."

2017-03-11

Crappy service Dont use

"I orderd a laptop 5 days went by after using 2 day shipping they just refunded me with no phone call or email no explaination or anything.(Use at your own risk)"

2017-03-11

Great service

"Good price awesome service will buy from again."

2017-03-10

Amazing attention!

"The EXcaliberPC.com team were very attentive to my needs. I had a pretty tight schedule in the city I chose to pick my product and I am very satisfied with the seller and with the product. Not to mention that they offer the best price on it."

2017-03-02

More than satisfied

"Bought the MSI ge62 Apache Pro-004 and I'm located in Zimbabwe. It took about 10 shipping days considering I had paid for FedEx International Economy not Priority which is quicker though more expensive. I was delighted with the laptop which arrived just as described. Would definitely buy again from this seller and I'd recommend you to buy from him as well."

2017-02-06

Very Professional Team

"I´m very happy with the attention that was given to me...
The items arrived on time, and everything was according to what they mentioned me.

2017-02-05

International order from excaliberpc

"Ordered on Monday laptop delivered to me on Friday in South Africa.
Excaliberpc was great.

2017-01-16

took too long for order to complete

"I ordered my computer on Jan 2. On Jan 3 ExcaliberPC called to confirm the order. Processing of the order took about a week, and I had to call to try to get the order shipped. It was shipped via FEDEX, who had it in Denver, CO for a full day before shipping it out. It took three days for it to get from Denver to western CO, where I live and was delivered three days later than FEDEX said it would be. No updates from FEDEX at all about delivery. Overall, not satisfied with either ExcaliberPC or FEDEX. Too lackadaisical attitudes on behalf of both."

2017-01-11

"ExcaliberPC support was great. Walked me through questions about what I needed for my application and customized a solution over the phone while setting up through their online purchase process. PC was late due to stock at ASUS but they rushed my product out to reduce as much downtime as possible. Calls and online experience has been a pleasure."

2017-01-10

EVO 850 120GB

"We still have no answers to our queries. When they sent our order they indicated in two weeks out of stock.?"

2017-01-08

Good computer but be carefull with special offers

"From The Netherlands responded to the special offer of a Asus Zenbook with the special offer: "8GB of additional memory and a Asus computer bag." The order confirmation I received was including the delivery of the extra 8GB. The computer is delivered on time, the bag was there, all in good condition, but the extra 8GB was not installed.
Meanwhile sent 5 emails asking why the 8GB was not installed and how this can be solved." NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE".
Is there something wrong in the organization, a simple mistake or just because a customer from The Netherlands is far away? Why not answer my emails?
I'm happy with the Zenbook, but do not have the convenience of additional 8GB worth approximately: euro 100,- I buy regularly on the Internet all over the world, but have never experienced this, Very disappointed.

2017-01-04

More secure than Ft Knox

"When I placed my order, I was suspicious of the procedure. The sales rep was fantastic but she asked me weird questions about my past roommates and even went so far as to get off the phone with me so she could call back to verify my number. I was very concerned to the point that I researched them thoroughly through various sources.

I am so glad I trusted them in the end. Everything was just as they said it would be. Their staff was incredibly nice and forthcoming. I will be doing all my business with them from now on. The prices were good too.

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.