Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-06-20

Service

"Very helpful and easy to modify."

2017-06-19

Top notch

"Great products, speedy deliver, great customer service and I'm one satisfied customer."

2017-06-16

Good Value and No Surprises

"FEXcaliberPC had the best value on the item I recently bought. It was shipped quickly, and when it arrived it was exactly what I expected to get."

2017-06-13

Gaming laptop Pogchamp

"I bought a ROG502VS gaming laptop from them. Everything about this transaction was sweet, the deal, the customization option (even though I was I wish I could have swapped my HDD to a 7200rpm option), the free goodies, the customer service. Everything was top notch and I couldn't be happier with my purchase."

2017-06-12

Great customer service

"I had a great experience with EXcaliber PC with ordering my MSI laptop. And they kept me informed on the build and shipping info. Veey happy with my computer and the service I received"

2017-06-09

Superb support, friendly and kind

"I had some email exchange with EXcaliberPC support persons. Considering my account is overseas, they supplied me a lot of useful information to get the tax payment process as quick as possible, giving me appropriate calculations in advance and accepting my (too frequent) questions. Superb."

2017-06-08

Warm & super helpful!

"I ordered a laptop online for my grandsons HS graduation. I included a request for arrival date as my grandson lives out of state. Steve took the time to ask questions regarding my dating request and suggested a feature upgrade! I took him up on his advice and my grandson was more than thrilled with his new laptop! I expect this will be one of many! I've a bunch of upcoming teenagers!
Thank you! And your great staff!

2017-06-06

my order never shipped

"why my order never shipped?"

2017-06-04

Excellent customer service

"Ordered a ZenBook Pro from EXcaliberPC.com and paid with a relatively new business credit card. Transaction got flagged by their security department as possible fraud. Although it was frustrating, their customer service was excellent. They worked with me to get the flag cleared, and then expedited my shipment to ensure the computer was received quickly. Computer itself was perfect, securely packaged and works great - not to mention the best price on the Internet for the configuration request. Superior company, will definitely shop here again. "

2017-06-01

greet

"it was vere greet laptop i bay"

BobBuzzanco's Avatar

2017-06-01

Best ever

"I called them about a delivery time and before you knew it it was already here. Excellent service would recommend anyone"

2017-05-31

"Great website, very helpful on the phone, delivered on time and a great price!"

2017-05-28

They sent me a used computer

"When I first boot the computer I saw a paired Bluetooth device on the Bluetooth device list. "

2017-05-28

too slow

"process was too slow, i have ordered laptop but , i diclined becouse of slot process"

2017-05-23

Satisfied customer

"Bought an Asus laptop from Excalibur PC, it shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition. Not a single scratch or issue."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.