Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

At least they didn't run off with my money

"There was a problem with my card, which they were prompt about informing me of! That's a plus! Except I can't get a hold of anyone. At all. All emails bounce (and it's not my end, since I successfully emailed other places), their 'LiveChat' is a dead end, I've left a couple of voicemails to no response, and now I'm stuck with a frozen order I can't even cancel, since despite the FAQ there's not option to do so. I chose to order from them because their customer service was supposed to be excellent, and I'm thoroughly unamused, and afraid to just go buy it somewhere else since I can't cancel it, and have no desire to spend money when or if they decide to get their acts together.
The very best thing I can say about them is their website was straightforward, and at least they didn't just take my money and run.

2017-08-15

Imposible contact

"I wasn't able to contact with the seller to request information and take action about discrepancies."

2017-08-14

Good

"The game was not delivered from the shopping list."

2017-08-11

I had a problem with my payment

"I had a problem with my payment and no support to resolve. I both from another reseller by Amazon pay and no problem."

2017-08-10

Muy puntuales y el producto tal y como lo habían ofrecido.

"Excelente servicio de envío y muy bueno el kit de regalo que venía con el computador"

2017-08-01

Awful Service!

"I had one of the worst services in my life with this company. The website is rubbish - difficult to set the difference between Billing Address and Shipping Address (that is super easy in good ecommerces!). Then, if anything goes wrong with an address, you cannot correct in the website, you have to call the seller!!! Then, a message comes saying that there is nobody to answer your call (and you cannot wait in the line!!!). And it happened over and over for more than 10x!
After two canceled purchases, I've decided to not buy the laptop anymore. And thank you Amazon for being always the best way to buy in the internet! (and obviously from another seller)

2017-07-26

Amazing service, fast delivery, great experience

"Working with EXcaliber was awesome. The rep was on point and very knowledgeable and even offered upgraded laptop backpacks for my daughters. The delivery was extremely fast and verythibg was correct. I will definitely be a returning customer."

Everythibg went as expected

"Product arrived as custom ordered and quickly!"

Above and beyond

"I was a little nervous buying such an expensive laptop online, but EXcaliberpc made it simple. I called and talked to one of there great sales people and he was so easy to talk to. He thank me for my business by upgraded the gaming mouse and laptop back pack to better ones. I definitely recommend EXcaliberpc and will by my next pc from them"

2017-07-18

Great experience with ExcaliberPC

"I had a very good experience with ExcaliberPC, ultimately. I bought a computer on Black Friday weekend while it was already on back order. I eventually called to find out when my order would be filled, and was told that the supplier had told them no more were coming. As compensation, I was offered Black Friday pricing, plus a $50 discount, on a different computer, which I accepted. Got the computer in a reasonable amount of time and have been happy ever since. Thanks!"

2017-07-13

Outstanding customer service

"My package was stuck in customs, but when I contacted them they did everything they could until the problems were resolved. I will definitely be shopping here again. "

2017-07-10

I am truly blown away by the personal assistance that I received from (John) at EXCaliberPC.com!!!

"I am an informed IT Professional and have been dreaming of getting a Windows Based Laptop to use in conjunction with my high-end 3D Printer and 3D Scanner...

Though I have a brand new MacBook Pro, Late 2016, with the TouchBar and all the bells and whistles, it is not a system that has the GPU Power to utilize any of the 3D Scanning and 3D Rendering Software that I require...

I spent a great deal of time researching High End Gaming Systems, as they have similar requirements as for my 3D Items...

There are several companies that sell such high end machines, and all sell Customized ASUS Systems (ASUS is my preferred Manufacturer). After much research and consternation, I was able to find a company that, I now know - really has terrific Pre-Sale and Post Sale Support...

I spoke with John at EXCaliberPC.com and he helped me, step by step, with a great deal of knowledge and shining demeanor, to find the exact system that I was searching for...

For John to put up with my repeated questions and my back and forth regarding what I was comfortable spending, I must commend him in spades - KUDOS to John and to EXCaliberPC.com for having such great reps as well as products.

I will follow up with another review upon receipt of my system, but have no doubt that it will be as positive as is this review.

I mentioned that I knew that their Post-Sale Support is fantastic, I say this as a friend of mine recently purchased a machine from them and has advised me that they go the extra mile to work with their customers.

I don't know what more I can say at this time, other than to say that I have no doubt that everything will go smoothly.

I hope this will attract people to www.ExCaliberPC.com for their High-End Custom Systems, as they truly deserve the referral that I am giving them!!!

David Shorin

2017-07-09

Perfect

"You were always interested to help. "

2017-07-07

very good experience

"I purchased and customized my MSI Laptop and had no issues. I was able to get ahold of real live people to talk to when necessary, was a all around good experience."

2017-07-06

Amazing

"You were always helpful to me. Whenever I call you never make me wait. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.