Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-03-15

WOW!

"Great buy and super fast. Refurbished but it looks like new."

This review was modified by adkins142 on March 17 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-03-11

Crappy service Dont use

"I orderd a laptop 5 days went by after using 2 day shipping they just refunded me with no phone call or email no explaination or anything.(Use at your own risk)"

This review was modified by chadsmith623 on March 14 2017 12:30:11 AM

2017-03-11

Great service

"Good price awesome service will buy from again."

This review was modified by kris_r_morrison on March 14 2017 12:30:06 AM

2017-03-10

Amazing attention!

"The EXcaliberPC.com team were very attentive to my needs. I had a pretty tight schedule in the city I chose to pick my product and I am very satisfied with the seller and with the product. Not to mention that they offer the best price on it."

This review was modified by henrique_everton on March 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-03-02

More than satisfied

"Bought the MSI ge62 Apache Pro-004 and I'm located in Zimbabwe. It took about 10 shipping days considering I had paid for FedEx International Economy not Priority which is quicker though more expensive. I was delighted with the laptop which arrived just as described. Would definitely buy again from this seller and I'd recommend you to buy from him as well."

This review was modified by terrymcvicci100 on March 07 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-02-06

Very Professional Team

"I´m very happy with the attention that was given to me...
The items arrived on time, and everything was according to what they mentioned me.

This review was modified by r_oliveira on February 08 2017 08:30:01 PM

2017-02-05

International order from excaliberpc

"Ordered on Monday laptop delivered to me on Friday in South Africa.
Excaliberpc was great.

This review was modified by mark_jones on February 07 2017 05:00:01 AM

2017-01-16

took too long for order to complete

"I ordered my computer on Jan 2. On Jan 3 ExcaliberPC called to confirm the order. Processing of the order took about a week, and I had to call to try to get the order shipped. It was shipped via FEDEX, who had it in Denver, CO for a full day before shipping it out. It took three days for it to get from Denver to western CO, where I live and was delivered three days later than FEDEX said it would be. No updates from FEDEX at all about delivery. Overall, not satisfied with either ExcaliberPC or FEDEX. Too lackadaisical attitudes on behalf of both."

This review was modified by david_greenan on January 18 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

"ExcaliberPC support was great. Walked me through questions about what I needed for my application and customized a solution over the phone while setting up through their online purchase process. PC was late due to stock at ASUS but they rushed my product out to reduce as much downtime as possible. Calls and online experience has been a pleasure."

This review was modified by llyerly on January 13 2017 07:45:03 AM

2017-01-10

EVO 850 120GB

"We still have no answers to our queries. When they sent our order they indicated in two weeks out of stock.?"

This review was modified by patricio_diaz on January 12 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-01-08

Good computer but be carefull with special offers

"From The Netherlands responded to the special offer of a Asus Zenbook with the special offer: "8GB of additional memory and a Asus computer bag." The order confirmation I received was including the delivery of the extra 8GB. The computer is delivered on time, the bag was there, all in good condition, but the extra 8GB was not installed.
Meanwhile sent 5 emails asking why the 8GB was not installed and how this can be solved." NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE".
Is there something wrong in the organization, a simple mistake or just because a customer from The Netherlands is far away? Why not answer my emails?
I'm happy with the Zenbook, but do not have the convenience of additional 8GB worth approximately: euro 100,- I buy regularly on the Internet all over the world, but have never experienced this, Very disappointed.

2017-01-04

More secure than Ft Knox

"When I placed my order, I was suspicious of the procedure. The sales rep was fantastic but she asked me weird questions about my past roommates and even went so far as to get off the phone with me so she could call back to verify my number. I was very concerned to the point that I researched them thoroughly through various sources.

I am so glad I trusted them in the end. Everything was just as they said it would be. Their staff was incredibly nice and forthcoming. I will be doing all my business with them from now on. The prices were good too.

2016-12-30

Highly satisfied

"Steve at ExcaliberPC worked hard to ensure my order would arrive by Xmas. It was even overnighted at no additional expense to me. They were all great at answering questions and keeping me up to date on my order. I will definitely use them again!"

2016-12-30

Customer Service is Outstanding!!!

"If not for Steve Wey I would not have purchased this computer for my grandson!"

2016-12-29

Great Experince

"Great online shopping experience, but I would recommend adding another shipments options other than fedex. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.