• EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

"Order handled promptly. Took over a week to arrive. Came with hardware problems. Unable to use it yet. Neutral at best."

"Exactly what I ordered and got it fast. Great experience."

"Easy to use, well organized web site. Pro-active customer service contacted me to verify shipping address and phone contact details. Very fast free shipping on my product."

"Courteous and professional; laptop delivered in good shape, on time."

"friendly and nice customer service, however never ordered anything as I cannot buy it."

"Very satisfy. Also the Asustor NAS is better than Qnap"

"They did not have the product. Had to credit and offered a discount on future order. I do not order a great deal of items so not sure if I will use the credit."

"very happy my customer liked a lot thanks"

"Good transaction! Satisfied."

"Excellent, quick, very helpful and accurate customer service. Very reliable company. "

"The best experience I have ever had with online PC shopping. When there was a problem with the goods ordered ExcaliberPC handled the return professionally, quickly and went above and beyond the call of duty to fix the problem that I had. Their customer support was helpful and friendly and always responded promptly.
10/10 Would Order From Again

"Ordered on December 26 - an item with a lead time of 2 weeks. On Jan 5, the order stated it was picked and waiting to be packed. A couple days later we emailed two times asking for an update. No responses. On Jan 9, I called them checking up on it. No departments would pick up on a Friday at 11AM. Second call, I managed to get someone on the phone in Sales (other departments, no answer). I was told it was a special order item and that it should be in soon. After another few days, they sent us an automated email asking us to review their company on Reseller Ratings. For those at Excaliber reading this, I'd highly suggest NOT sending that email, unless you just want to irritate a customer. So, my wife posted a negative review here. They asked in the email "Did we deliver?" Well, no, they didn't deliver at that time!

That evening, we were contacted by a very helpful person from ExcaliberPC named Steven. we went back and forth a few times, and he assured that we'd see some movement by end of the week. Well, he actually did deliver this time - our package shipped on Saturday Jan 16 and it arrived Tuesday, Jan 20.

Total delivery time 3.5 weeks. Not horrible, not great. Product was as advertised and works great.

"The folks at ExcaliberPC are impossible to reach by phone or email. That being said, they did deliver my order on time and as promised."

"Product was delivered in a timely manner and exactly as ordered."

"This company was excellent to work with. I had a problem with another gaming vendor and waited a very long time to find out I could not obtain the product I wanted(over 2 1/2 weeks). EXcaliberPC provided a laptop within 24 hours of my request. I was extremely satisfied with their response and would recommend them to my gaming friends. They deserve 5 stars, very satisfied. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.