Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2016-06-28

excellent service

"Excellent service, very attentive and helpful.
wonderful product and always willing to help me get what I wanted.
will buy again when I need any product

2016-06-28

Quick service, great communications, and fantastic pricing....

"I ordered an ASUS laptop with free memory upgrade. ExcaliberPC sent email notifications regularly to let me know status updates. PC shipped in a 2 days. I received it in about a week....from West Coast to the Mid-west using Free Ground Shipping. Laptop has been perfect. ExcaliberPC had the best pricing and service. "

2016-06-22

Slow customer service, Over a month late in shipping

"Product was advertised to be delivered June 1st. Wasn't delivered until June 22nd. EXcaliberPC was not willing to take ownership of the failure and were unsympathetic and unwilling to help in any way. Support took days to respond to initial emails unless you hounded them. Once you got in contact with someone, they were pretty prompt in their replies. The price for the product was good but other than that, take your money elsewhere."

This review was modified by Nick_young_356 on June 22 2016 09:37:14 AM

2016-06-20

My order was rejected twice

"First try spending my $1699 on an Asus laptop was rejected because billing address was different from shipping address and there is no way to change that. Second try was made choosing PayPal as payment option, which was flagged inmediately by ExcaliberPC because in the PayPal system it said "dont ship yet". It happed to be a PayPal check which needs a few days for the merchant to receive the money, nevertheless, ExcaliburPC did not have a clue what a PayPal check is.... basically it was impossible to spend my money with ExcaliburPC, will spend it elsewhere, I'm sure other people are happy to do business"

2016-06-17

Great!

"Great product, fast customization and shipment! Thank you! "

2016-06-14

My experience with excaliberPC

"Three months ago y bought my first gaming laptop as i earned money for it the laptop i bought is Asus Rog 751JL, I was pretty excited as i thought i would play games
with more frames, faster etc.. But ever since i got the laptop all i have encountered was issues which have driven me mad. First issue was when i play one of my favorite game
and my screen would go black for 2-3 seconds then comeback to normal, I said no prob and sent it for repairs to asus with RMA. When i get the laptop back
it has the same shitty problem and it wasn't fixed, then i posted in this forum and someone helped me solve the issue but not completely. Today when i turn on my laptop the
screen is pinkish don't know how to fix it, don't know what to do. Ever since i bought the laptop i encounter issues and issues, how come this laptop overheats when i play LOL
with all video setting to LOW, and my 5 year old non gaming laptop can play LOL without overheating?

This was my first experience with the ASUS brand and buying from excaliberpc, I am sad that i wasted 1,300 for this laptop as it was a complete waste of my money and time. Would not recommend this laptop or ExcaliberPC to anyone

This review was modified by Schobel on June 14 2016 12:40:04 PM

2016-06-12

All around great experience.

"No surprises. Good service, great product."

2016-06-10

Hotrod laptop arrived in no time

"Ordered an ASUS laptop on Friday before the long weekend, it arrived the following Wednesday. Very impressed with the quick turnaround time. Everything arrived as ordered and in perfect condition. I love this laptop!"

2016-06-06

I changed my rating

"I place my order on May 22nd, and two weeks later no one even cares to update the information. I don't know whether it's sent out or not. I called and no one answered.

UPDATES: They called me back and said the stuff was out of inventory, and refund me the shipping fee. Okay then. Not bad but when I placed my order, it definitely said "in stock". Anyway, there is a reply and the customer service is polite.

This review was modified by yi_liu_197 on June 06 2016 01:47:45 PM

2016-05-30

Awesome laptop with awesome service

"Order was fulfilled and delivered promptly. Great customer service to confirm my order. Great price for the laptop with additional bonuses. Will buy again A+++"

2016-05-25

Restored...

"Overall the experience was great! The only thing that could have been improved is taking the time to send a personal message to apologize for having my family wait the entire day for the order to show up. We understand mistakes happen, but when someone calls to let you know and confirm the delivery then the mix up should not have happened in the first place. At least a second call or notification would have been appreciated...
We had to change our entire schedule for the day to make sure someone was present to sign of the package that didn't arrive...

That said, Steve fixed the problem immediately and my computer arrived within three days... Thank you Steve!

2016-05-24

still waiting for the order and a responce

"I place and order the 10 of may and the order still not leave the warehouse. I wrote a message to ask why it taking to long, but there was no answer. I need to know if you are going to release my order or what."

2016-05-19

Excelent.

"Had a Good 1st time Exp Buying gaming mouse From excaliberpc.com and they gave me a Free game Redeem code
Will do Buy more Products In a Future..

2016-05-15

Amazing customer service.

"There was some delay with the shipping, but overall I am HIGHLY recommend this company to work with. "

2016-05-12

One stop shop for quality and great service

"Shopping @ ExcaliberPC.com I encountered great pricing for quality product along with a staff that followed up with me after I placed my order as well as quick processing time. My order was shipped same day!

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.