Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

Poor communication

"I placed an order through excaliberPC and received a call on the same day stating that my components have been picked and are ready for assembling and will probably ship by end of day or the following business day. Once those days passed and my order status page did not change, I sent an email to support asking about the order. I received an informal response a day or two later saying that since I was getting a "custom" order, I upgraded ram, it would take 3-5 days or even more to install. I ended up waiting another week and nothing changed on the order status page and yet I received my order without any notification that it shipped. I'm happy with my product, but they really need to work on their communication with their clients."

2017-09-20

Amazing seller.

"Everything was fine. Nothing to complain about. Highly recommended seller !"

2017-09-17

Asus g752vs

"Laptop was shipped quickly and packed well."

2017-09-16

excellent experience with the staff

"I was on a protest list which then missed all of my crucial dates. The staff were honest and more concerned with delivering a good value experience than just taking my cash. A refreshing attitude sadly in this day and age. I recommend them as sellers. "

2017-09-14

I am happy with this purchase

"Fast delivery, all products are great, my laptop has a bit light leak but everything else are pretty good, thanks : )"

2017-09-13

Excellent

"Excellent customer service, excellent gaming laptop "

2017-09-13

Great service

"Customer service are very professional and efficient. I understood the steps about security but the representative went all the way to complete my order. Thank you"

2017-09-07

positive experience

"Well represented product, easy deal, quick delivery and amazing laptop..........thx EX"

2017-09-07

terrible company

"I ordered an asus gl702 laptop with them, it was not available so it was placed as an back-order, 2 weeks later the laptop came back in stock at their website , but my order never saw the light of day. So after a few days i sent them an email regarding the whole fiasco , they just couldnt give me a convincing answer for why this happened, so a few more days later i just asked for a refund and took my money to xoiticpc.com god bless those guys. hooked me up with an insane rig. excaliberpc, is not worth your time just steer clear. use xoiticpc or worst case just go on to newegg.

2017-09-03

Good product

"I used their Ebay store. Purchase was effortless. Packaging was great. Delivery was quicker than suggested. The game options are not as great as on their main website though. And I really wished this wasn't so. Their product was as described and the quality of the added freebies is better than expected. No fuss. No mistakes. Good email follow-up service.
Am happy with this company.

2017-08-31

WORTHWHILE Puchase and Great Customer service

"Initially was going through Amazon who stated they were unable to SHIP to our address. Mind you we've been Amazon Prime members with weekly purchases.
Proceeded to EXcaliberPC.com making our purchase. Our banks fraud department decided payment being cautious to online activity. Customer service worked with me, laughed and completed purchase.
Timely delivery. Easy setup. And my husband couldn't be more please. Excellent laptop with many perks!
The advantage of going through EXcaliberPC.com in addition to the laptop at the same price as Amazon we received backpack case, mouse and mouse pad. Great deal!

2017-08-30

Outstanding customer service

"I had placed an order with an "exotically" named laptop company 1 week before placing my order with ExcaliberPC. I needed delivery quickly but the "exotically" named laptop company could not expedite the delivery date as the order had already shipped. I therefore cancelled the order with the "exotically" named laptop company and placed an order with ExcaliberPC. I spoke with ExcaliberPC and explained that I needed delivery urgently. ExcaliberPC duly arranged to deliver my laptop 1 business day after I placed my order! The quality of the service I received from the sales staff was excellent and beyond reproach. This is the kind of service that other companies (big and small) should aspire to.

I've had some contact with the sales department after I received the laptop just to ask for some alteration to the invoice address details as I had accidentally given incorrect details initially. The follow-up, speed of response, and resolution from ExcaliberPC was once again outstanding.

I have no hesitation in recommending ExcaliberPC and I would happily use them again.

John

2017-08-30

Great! Just slow a little slow on shipment.

"Great! I just had to call to get them to go ahead and ship. I saw a recommendation to call and order instead of online so I would give the same advice. Much quicker! Overall great experience!"

2017-08-29

Not a single reply

"Email 3 times, website massage 1 time, never replied me, maybe your company is too big to deal with me"

2017-08-29

Run-around

"Took two weeks to verify my credit just to tell me they sold the laptop to someone else."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.