Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-07-18

Great experience with ExcaliberPC

"I had a very good experience with ExcaliberPC, ultimately. I bought a computer on Black Friday weekend while it was already on back order. I eventually called to find out when my order would be filled, and was told that the supplier had told them no more were coming. As compensation, I was offered Black Friday pricing, plus a $50 discount, on a different computer, which I accepted. Got the computer in a reasonable amount of time and have been happy ever since. Thanks!"

2017-07-13

Outstanding customer service

"My package was stuck in customs, but when I contacted them they did everything they could until the problems were resolved. I will definitely be shopping here again. "

2017-07-10

I am truly blown away by the personal assistance that I received from (John) at EXCaliberPC.com!!!

"I am an informed IT Professional and have been dreaming of getting a Windows Based Laptop to use in conjunction with my high-end 3D Printer and 3D Scanner...

Though I have a brand new MacBook Pro, Late 2016, with the TouchBar and all the bells and whistles, it is not a system that has the GPU Power to utilize any of the 3D Scanning and 3D Rendering Software that I require...

I spent a great deal of time researching High End Gaming Systems, as they have similar requirements as for my 3D Items...

There are several companies that sell such high end machines, and all sell Customized ASUS Systems (ASUS is my preferred Manufacturer). After much research and consternation, I was able to find a company that, I now know - really has terrific Pre-Sale and Post Sale Support...

I spoke with John at EXCaliberPC.com and he helped me, step by step, with a great deal of knowledge and shining demeanor, to find the exact system that I was searching for...

For John to put up with my repeated questions and my back and forth regarding what I was comfortable spending, I must commend him in spades - KUDOS to John and to EXCaliberPC.com for having such great reps as well as products.

I will follow up with another review upon receipt of my system, but have no doubt that it will be as positive as is this review.

I mentioned that I knew that their Post-Sale Support is fantastic, I say this as a friend of mine recently purchased a machine from them and has advised me that they go the extra mile to work with their customers.

I don't know what more I can say at this time, other than to say that I have no doubt that everything will go smoothly.

I hope this will attract people to www.ExCaliberPC.com for their High-End Custom Systems, as they truly deserve the referral that I am giving them!!!

David Shorin

2017-07-09

Perfect

"You were always interested to help. "

2017-07-07

very good experience

"I purchased and customized my MSI Laptop and had no issues. I was able to get ahold of real live people to talk to when necessary, was a all around good experience."

2017-07-06

Amazing

"You were always helpful to me. Whenever I call you never make me wait. "

2017-07-02

Awesome

"Great service and excellent customer service. Item shipped in time and according to specifications."

2017-07-02

Great customer service

"The laptop arrived on time with no problems. Customer service contacted me to make sure I ordered the right item. Very helpful!!"

2017-06-28

Perfect

"I swear this will be my lastest biggest investment in buying electronics and over couple hundred dollar purchases. Work really hard to save for this and now IT'S MINE!

Finally, It's arrived.
Gigabyte P55Wv7-KL3
And i'm very exicited about this laptop.
I found, for gtx 1060 this laptop is the cheapest one.
And Excaliberpc is taking all very well.
The packing was very good.
And the most important thing, I got plenty bonus.
Even The Gigabyte no give me the price as cheap as Excaliberpc.
You guys was awesome.
I will recomendation Excaliberpc to all my friends and my connection.
Thanks for your effort to handle my order.

2017-06-28

Great quality and service on international order

"Even with all kinds of trouble from banks on this international order, ExcaliberPC provided top notch service on every step of the process. I received the laptop and a lot of extra's a couple of days before my expectations and package tracking was accurate. I couldn't be happier with the laptop and I would order through ExcaliberPC again without hesitation."

MelanieBatchelor's Avatar

2017-06-26

ASUS Zenbook 3 Deluxe With Upgrade

"I preordered before the release and EXcaliberPC was nice enough to call to make sure my card was not being misused. The order got here in excellent time. I just unpacked it today. I adore my other ASUS and I think I will adore this one too. I will definitely do business with EXcaliberPC again."

2017-06-26

Good Deal

"Overall a positive experience with EXcaliber PC! The people running the business are accommodating and easy to work with. Quality products delivered and satisfaction guaranteed. Two thumbs up!

On a side note, I very much enjoyed the freebies that comes with many of their products like the ROG Gladius gaming mouse and ROG gaming mouse pad.

I would definitely recommend EXcaliber PC!

Von Niccoli

2017-06-20

Service

"Very helpful and easy to modify."

2017-06-19

Top notch

"Great products, speedy deliver, great customer service and I'm one satisfied customer."

2017-06-16

Good Value and No Surprises

"FEXcaliberPC had the best value on the item I recently bought. It was shipped quickly, and when it arrived it was exactly what I expected to get."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.