Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

2016-08-17

Super Retailer

"Great customer service department, superb technical upgrade Department also, and super super fast shipping they are located in California I live in Ohio, I needed this laptop by Saturday I ordered it on Wensday at 2 o'clock their time and I received it the following day by 1:30 my time. That's only twenty three and a half hours to go three-quarters of the way across the country."

2016-08-14

beri good!

"they answer my question and they also tell me what to do! beri good berigood!"

2016-08-12

"Exactly as described with a lot of gifts.
Thank you!

2016-08-11

Online said in stock then cancelled

"Trying to purchase a PC said it was in stock then they cancelled. Need to keep your systems up to date with actua inventory so as not to waste people's time. This is something basic, so that's why such low rating."

2016-08-09

Sales Representatives are helpful.

"I got my MSI Gaming Laptop on time and I am happy with it. I was able to reach the Sales Department pretty quick. Thanks for the help from the Sales Representative. "

2016-08-08

QED

"EXcaliberPC.com had the ASUS ROG NOMAD 2 BACKPACK in stock and shipped that day. I received it the next day; and it was the correct one. "

2016-08-03

Buying from these guys from now on!

"They helped me out from the start, fixed all the glitches that I made and all in a timely manner (I wanted it customized so they walked me through it) they seemed to know exactly what I was looking for and even made a few suggestions to my benefit. "

2016-08-03

Great Experience

"EXcaliberPC met all expectations and delivered and excellent laptop!"

2016-07-20

Holy bananas Batman!

"Shipped fairly quickly, product came in great shape, no damage, nothing was missing and everything was in original packaging, very trustworthy sellers!"

2016-07-12

Damn impressed

"Big thank you to the owner and staff at EXcaliberPC.com. I was on a tight deadline to get my PC and they met my expectations and impressed the hell out of me. They have certainly earned me as a loyal customer and for referrals as-well."

2016-07-05

Fast shipping and nice goodies with order

"My order shipped the day after I ordered it and EXcaliber added some goodies that other vendors were not including with the same laptop model."

2016-07-05

Best place to buy a laptop

"Searched for a gaming laptop for my freshman boy in college in found EXcaliber PC to have the best price and best communication. I would buy from them again."

2016-06-28

excellent service

"Excellent service, very attentive and helpful.
wonderful product and always willing to help me get what I wanted.
will buy again when I need any product

2016-06-28

Quick service, great communications, and fantastic pricing....

"I ordered an ASUS laptop with free memory upgrade. ExcaliberPC sent email notifications regularly to let me know status updates. PC shipped in a 2 days. I received it in about a week....from West Coast to the Mid-west using Free Ground Shipping. Laptop has been perfect. ExcaliberPC had the best pricing and service. "

2016-06-22

Slow customer service, Over a month late in shipping

"Product was advertised to be delivered June 1st. Wasn't delivered until June 22nd. EXcaliberPC was not willing to take ownership of the failure and were unsympathetic and unwilling to help in any way. Support took days to respond to initial emails unless you hounded them. Once you got in contact with someone, they were pretty prompt in their replies. The price for the product was good but other than that, take your money elsewhere."

This review was modified by Nick_young_356 on June 22 2016 09:37:14 AM

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.