• EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"I received everything I ordered, I paid for Saturday overnight shipping and I received my order the next day on a Saturday.

ExcaliberPC is First Class in everything, Products, Customer Service, Shipping.

Thank You.

"on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on time on"

"I ordered an MSI gt72 - Dominator 216 from Excaliberpc.com the laptop I ordered was not only the cheapest that I have found but also came with quite a few extras and upon checkout I also realized it came with a $50 off which in my book practically sealed the deal the laptop arrived a few days later and exactly on time when the laptop arrived I immediately opened it up and everything was extremely well packaged I was very happy and don't think it probably could have been done any better so overall I give Excalibur PC a 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10 wonderful job keep up the good work thank you."

"Fast service. Great pricing. Great product. Couldn't be beat on this one."

"yeah it was good just sucks there wasnt any warranty options or return"

"Found the best price for the PC I was looking for here. Shipped safely and quickly for no charge with a few extra goodies thrown in. Great value and service."

"very happy with my purchase. all my questions were answered when I contacted them. the bundle with my purchase made the price very competitive. when there was an extra $30 rebate it was automatically credited after my initial purchase"

"Everything was great! New laptop computer arrived safely via FEDEX complete with all items as ordered. No complaints."

"Good customer service and fast shipping."

"EXcaliberPC has provided incredible service to me throughout my entire purchase, including during the return process. Their dedication to the customer is unparalleled. I have had such a fantastic experience with them that I have recommended them to all of my friends, colleagues, and family members. I'm positive you will receive the same cordial experience that I have, and I completely and confidently recommend them."

"Quick shipping, great services as always."

"The order was process in a timely manner, although there were delay in shipping but everything came through. Their CSR were really helpful, will buy again!"

"Exactly! Best! Very honest seller!"

"Great price, friendly customer service when there was an address mix up and delivered on time. Thanks, my son loves it!!"

"Great price. Fast shipping. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.