• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered a transformer keypad. Competetive price and on time delivery. Everything worked out well. I'd order again."

"I tried to contact someone at EXcaliberPC regarding changing ground delivery to home delivery. This would have allowed FedEx to deliver on Saturday. I could not get in contact with a human during your business hours. "

"Very professional seller, excellent communication and service. Price was the most reasonable I could find. I would not hesitate to buy from them again. Excellent seller for the serious buyer, highly recommended."

"Professional, courteous, respectful and the laptop was awesome too!"

"It took a while for my order to actually ship. But when i said something they called me that day and made sure it was on its way. I got it two days later"

"No communication, I have called 5 times, left messages, tried to chat, and emailed with no response "

"Came in on time, no complaints from my son"

"Outstanding customer service. I am extremely happy with my experience with EXcaliberPC and their customer support was excellent. They helped me quickly and efficiently through my order and price refund. To my surprise, I only recently found out about this website but in future I am definitely making this online site my first preference to buy products. Thanks a lot Steven for your help."

"I really appreciated Rachelle sending me an update to my order when one of my items were on backorder. Very unexpected, yet appreciated. Thank you!"

"Love the new computer. Right off the bat I added a little extra RAM from my old computer and replaced Windows 8 with Windows 7. Love the fact that it has a 2 year Gigabyte warranty."

"As I was not the direct recipient I cannot testify to anything on that end. The agent with whom I worked was professional and helpful."

"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely order from them again. Highly recommend. "

"Awesome gaming labtop got here when it was suppose too. "

"Shipped my laptop the day I ordered. Only one small issue was the free item that was included with the laptop. Should have had a notification that it was being shipped separately. Other than that, I'm happy with my experience."

"Everything is good! But you can sell more things, like mouse, mouse pad, headset etc."

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.