Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-26

Selection, Speed, and Service!

"I found EXcaliburPC.com through their Amazon storefront and was delighted to find an even greater selection and some fantastic deals on their site. Everything they sell can be customized. I needed a laptop in a hurry and I was afraid the custom building would add a huge delay to the process but it did not! After speaking to their customer service team and requesting a rush on the order, they were able to get me from the sale to holding my new laptop in just under a week. I absolutely recommend these guys for complete computer solutions."

2016-09-23

Too slow

"Took a week and a half just for them to ship my product. Product arrived 2 weeks after order date. Way too slow"

2016-09-22

Perfect!

"I was worried that the laptop will not arrive at the said date as it was not yet shipped 2 days prior. I called their Customer Service few times and they were very courteous and professional. In the end, ExcaliberPC went above and beyond and FedEx the package overnight. The laptop was in tip-top condition. "

2016-09-19

"Everything got to me in pristine condition, just slow for the order to be packaged and begin shipping. Customer service was very nice, recommend calling to speak to a person."

2016-09-16

Got what I wanted

"Waited longer than I wanted."

2016-09-14

Poor communication and service

"Very poor communication, no answer despite several emails. Took 10 days to post the item despite paying extra for express check out. Did not deliver service or product as specified."

This review was modified by jwalant_21 on September 14 2016 08:42:58 PM

2016-09-09

Great customer service!!!

"Extremely appreciate that they took the time to call me about any minor issues when it came to configuring my purchase, offered theyre best decision to make it work properly."

2016-09-09

DON'T BUY

"Bought a new full retail prices laptop and found a screen defect in the first two days. So, I sent an inquiry in how to resolve the issue and they have not replied after five business days. Buyer beware! "

2016-09-07

Got what i wanted

"Just got what i wanted! All i asked for i got. Thank you m8 8/8 was gr8"

2016-09-05

A wonderful experience, thanks Excaliber!

"Took only a week to upgrade, ship and deliver at my doorstep. I am highly impressed with their commitment. The same order on xoticpc was taking at least 20 days. Please order from Excaliber, only. "

2016-09-05

Awesome deal!

"I ordered a gaming laptop from EXcaliberPC so that I had something to play games on when I travel for work - I got an amazing deal, and the order went through quickly. I contacted them the day after ordering just to make sure everything processed correctly and they were SO friendly. I will definitely order from them again. The laptop had an GeForce 960M and a free upgrade to 16 GB Ram - I have been playing on it for the last few days and I am extremely impressed by the quality. "

2016-09-02

"goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd"

2016-09-02

Perfection

"I called, needed urgent deliver and my sales technician dropped everything and got it to me within 12 hours. Thank you and you made my sons birthday very special :) "

2016-08-29

Use Them With Caution -- Here Are Some Guidelines

"I made a larger purchase with ExcaliberPC earlier this year...the new MSI PE70 notebook with upgrades. My overall experience was not good since I ended up losing money in the transaction. My first instinct was to purchase from Newegg but I was swayed to go with Excaliber because they were offering a small rebate and free bag (so not worth it in hindsight). But...anyway...I'm not going to bash Excalibar...but rather I want to give guidelines on how to use them so you don't end up like me. Here are my guidelines....

How To Use ExcaliberPC If You Are Buying Something Over $100

1) Research all other online retailers for the product you want first. If you can find it elsewhere and at a price that’s meets your budget...you should probably get it.

2) After researching... if you find that the difference in Excaliber's price and their closest competitor is greater than 35%....it may be okay to make the purchase with Excaliber. Reason being...the 35% price difference will give you built-in "insurance" in case things go wrong with your order and you have to absorb a loss. Note: Excaliber will not take a loss on a transaction regardless of fault. In my experience...the customer will absorb all financial losses.

4)Before you order...please...please....be sure to read all of Excaliber’s terms and conditions as well as their return policy!!!!

3)Always....always call and place your order. Do not place your order online. When you place your order by phone...get the salesperson's name and ask them to send you a confirmation email regarding the order and any promises they have made.

4)Get all communication with Excaliber in email confirmation or summary format so that you have a paper trail.

5)If Excaliber's price difference is not greater than 35%....do not be swayed by any small rebates or gifts...it's just not worth it. Stick to the 35% price difference rule if you’re buying something over $100.

Shop safe and good luck!

This review was modified by mba90008 on August 29 2016 05:59:53 PM

2016-08-28

Easy and pretty fast shipment

"Was able to handle a repayment (initial payment was declined via the website). Got a call the next day confirming the order and despite swapping out some parts, everything was put together within 2 days and shipped to me. Got everything as expected and worked flawlessly."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.