• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"Excellent, quick, very helpful and accurate customer service. Very reliable company. "

"The best experience I have ever had with online PC shopping. When there was a problem with the goods ordered ExcaliberPC handled the return professionally, quickly and went above and beyond the call of duty to fix the problem that I had. Their customer support was helpful and friendly and always responded promptly.
10/10 Would Order From Again

"Ordered on December 26 - an item with a lead time of 2 weeks. On Jan 5, the order stated it was picked and waiting to be packed. A couple days later we emailed two times asking for an update. No responses. On Jan 9, I called them checking up on it. No departments would pick up on a Friday at 11AM. Second call, I managed to get someone on the phone in Sales (other departments, no answer). I was told it was a special order item and that it should be in soon. After another few days, they sent us an automated email asking us to review their company on Reseller Ratings. For those at Excaliber reading this, I'd highly suggest NOT sending that email, unless you just want to irritate a customer. So, my wife posted a negative review here. They asked in the email "Did we deliver?" Well, no, they didn't deliver at that time!

That evening, we were contacted by a very helpful person from ExcaliberPC named Steven. we went back and forth a few times, and he assured that we'd see some movement by end of the week. Well, he actually did deliver this time - our package shipped on Saturday Jan 16 and it arrived Tuesday, Jan 20.

Total delivery time 3.5 weeks. Not horrible, not great. Product was as advertised and works great.

"The folks at ExcaliberPC are impossible to reach by phone or email. That being said, they did deliver my order on time and as promised."

"Product was delivered in a timely manner and exactly as ordered."

"This company was excellent to work with. I had a problem with another gaming vendor and waited a very long time to find out I could not obtain the product I wanted(over 2 1/2 weeks). EXcaliberPC provided a laptop within 24 hours of my request. I was extremely satisfied with their response and would recommend them to my gaming friends. They deserve 5 stars, very satisfied. "

"Great price, perfect customer service, great communication over phone and via email, excellent packaging and shipping, delivery when promised, and the MSI AIO works perfectly."

"Very fast shipping! Great product!"

"I ordered a laptop that was just released (Aorus X7 Pro) and they had it to me within 3 days of payment. Which is saying something as I live in Singapore (I'm from the US originally). The laptop itself is awesome and I was able to recieve it about a month ahead of when it will be available here. Will definitely purchase from them again."

"Laptop was on backorder, but I still got it within a week! So far I'm very happy with the computer."

"One of the best experiences I have had purchasing. They helped deal with Amazon cancelling the payment and Fedex screwing up shipment. A++ 11/10, I wouldn't consider going elsewhere I had more problems ordering than I've ever had before, none of which were caused by them, and they helped me get through all of them."

"The customer service is quick and nice. The PC is well packaged and everything is nice"

"I purchased the laptop on a Monday and they stated it would arrive on Wednesday that same week. They delivered as promised and I received the Game Bundle Pack and the coupon for 1 of the NVidia games as promised. Great doing business with them! Love my new laptop!"

"I placed an order at 4:30PM on a Monday for a new high end gaming laptop. By 5:45 I had a call from an ExcaliburPC rep confirming that I had indeed made the purchase, which is great from a security standpoint. The rep was very friendly and offered to help with any questions that I might have. Further, she told me that I would receive an email with a tracking number when the package shipped, which I did. I had selected the free shipping option and I had my new laptop (which is great!) by Friday. Fast service!"

"Everything was well packed. The computer is awesome. My experience within the chat was awesome too. Delivered as soon as possible. 5 stars for sure!"

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,902 merchant members.