Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.10/10 754 reviews

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
    EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • EXcaliberPC.com contact information

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Hassle free transaction. Item shipped very quickly and received within 3 days."

"Great customer service and ultra fast shipping! Love the new machine. Will definitely be buying again from EXcaliberPC.com."

"Online staffs were very helpful... Helped me add one item to my finalized order... Very patient also, since i was inquiring about my orders everyday and questions..."

"They performed well and I got the requested item. The AC adaptor had a issue but the box was sealed and they had no way to know that and it wasn't their fault since it had to happen long before they ever received the product. They packed up the item very well and shipped it promptly. Nice people to deal with :)"

"Excellent product and super fast delivery. "

"Excellent customer service and a great website with very detailed information! Would definitely buy from them again!"

"Couldn't ask for better customer service. I had some issues, due to a recent overseas move, that made it frustrating to order anything online anywhere. The customer service rep Rachelle contacted me promptly, and advised me of what was going on, and how to fix it. I have 1000% trust in EXcaliberPC, and will not hesitate to do business with them in the future. "

"Fast Shipping, excellent packaging! Thanks for a smooth purchase experience!"

"Had problems with processing CC payment, they helped me to resolve it gracefully. Fast delivery, responsive service. Recommend!"

"Staff was helpful and very willing to answer questions before purchase."

"Due to the payment difficulties , on the 18th of March I've sent the e-mail to sales@excaliberc.com regarding additional information. However, I never got an reply!! Very disappointed (a.sumbarova@gmail.com)."

"The entire experience was exhausting. Without Steve to assist me, my son probably wouldn't have his computer. This just reinforced my fear of buying things online. My son is thoroughly satisfied with his gift. "

"Very good. Delivered as promised."

"Very happy with purchase. Great packaging of product. Quick response to verify purchase(extra pleased they look out for customer protection). Kept me up to date on tracking information.
First time buyer for excaliberpc and will be coming back to them on future purchases as well

"Great service! Fast delivery! worth to visit more.
Added to my favorite.