Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2017-01-16

took too long for order to complete

"I ordered my computer on Jan 2. On Jan 3 ExcaliberPC called to confirm the order. Processing of the order took about a week, and I had to call to try to get the order shipped. It was shipped via FEDEX, who had it in Denver, CO for a full day before shipping it out. It took three days for it to get from Denver to western CO, where I live and was delivered three days later than FEDEX said it would be. No updates from FEDEX at all about delivery. Overall, not satisfied with either ExcaliberPC or FEDEX. Too lackadaisical attitudes on behalf of both."

This review was modified by david_greenan on January 18 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-11

"ExcaliberPC support was great. Walked me through questions about what I needed for my application and customized a solution over the phone while setting up through their online purchase process. PC was late due to stock at ASUS but they rushed my product out to reduce as much downtime as possible. Calls and online experience has been a pleasure."

This review was modified by llyerly on January 13 2017 07:45:03 AM

2017-01-10

EVO 850 120GB

"We still have no answers to our queries. When they sent our order they indicated in two weeks out of stock.?"

This review was modified by patricio_diaz on January 12 2017 05:45:01 PM

2017-01-08

Good computer but be carefull with special offers

"From The Netherlands responded to the special offer of a Asus Zenbook with the special offer: "8GB of additional memory and a Asus computer bag." The order confirmation I received was including the delivery of the extra 8GB. The computer is delivered on time, the bag was there, all in good condition, but the extra 8GB was not installed.
Meanwhile sent 5 emails asking why the 8GB was not installed and how this can be solved." NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE".
Is there something wrong in the organization, a simple mistake or just because a customer from The Netherlands is far away? Why not answer my emails?
I'm happy with the Zenbook, but do not have the convenience of additional 8GB worth approximately: euro 100,- I buy regularly on the Internet all over the world, but have never experienced this, Very disappointed.

2017-01-04

More secure than Ft Knox

"When I placed my order, I was suspicious of the procedure. The sales rep was fantastic but she asked me weird questions about my past roommates and even went so far as to get off the phone with me so she could call back to verify my number. I was very concerned to the point that I researched them thoroughly through various sources.

I am so glad I trusted them in the end. Everything was just as they said it would be. Their staff was incredibly nice and forthcoming. I will be doing all my business with them from now on. The prices were good too.

2016-12-30

Highly satisfied

"Steve at ExcaliberPC worked hard to ensure my order would arrive by Xmas. It was even overnighted at no additional expense to me. They were all great at answering questions and keeping me up to date on my order. I will definitely use them again!"

2016-12-30

Customer Service is Outstanding!!!

"If not for Steve Wey I would not have purchased this computer for my grandson!"

2016-12-29

Great Experince

"Great online shopping experience, but I would recommend adding another shipments options other than fedex. "

2016-12-27

Great deals and customer service

"I bought 2 high end gaming laptops (ASUS G752VS and ASUS G701VI) and got a good deal with a lot of goodies. I live outside US (Qatar) and called them to get details about international orders and shipping (they have this information on the website but I wanted to reconfirm to avoid any inconvenience). After placing the order I exchanged few emails and they were prompt to respond. They have a $10 service which you can select at the time of placing the order and they assign one person to look after your order and have it shipped same day. I selected the fastest FedEx shipment available and my order arrived in 4 days. The packaging was perfect and the laptops are working absolutely fine. Very happy with the purchase..5 stars!!"

This review was modified by qaziahmed on December 27 2016 07:14:24 AM

2016-12-22

Exactly what we wanted!

"No fuss, no muss, easy ordering, shipping and receiving. Got just what we wanted and what we purchased. Thank you!"

This review was modified by galbraithfamily on December 22 2016 11:22:25 AM

2016-12-20

"no delivration for my order "

2016-12-20

Bad service

"I ordered a laptop for my birthday , I was so happy that I placed the order . The day my order was supposed to be delivered I got an email saying they don't take international credit cards . If they had just stated that on the website clearly I could've used a different card . Very disappointed "

2016-12-19

They are clueless

"I was ordering a nice laptop but for some reason the couldn't figure out how to charge my credit card.
Also they jerked me around for a week waiting for them to ship the computer before I had to call 3 times to find this out.
But I will give them credit they did canceled the order without any problems.

2016-12-19

"PC was exactly as ordered. Shipped in the time frame given. Phone support was easy to deal with. Read some reports that they were hard to reach. I did not have problems when I made sure I called in posted hours for their time zone"

2016-12-13

Canceled my order after a week of waiting for them to ship my order

"Like other reviews suggested, I contacted them by phone. They were very nice and I had no trouble getting a hold of them. I had ordered a laptop from them instead of Amazon because I was promised a "free gift" headphones as a bonus item. I should have just ignored the gift and purchased from Amazon. There is no way to cancel the order yourself from their website. So you must call them to cancel and get your money refunded. I waited a full week for my item to ship. It never did, it just continued to say "processing". I talked to them on the phone and they said they had no idea when their supplier would ship them the laptop, hence why they were still waiting to ship my order. I figure they are trustworthy and you would eventually get your item OR they would eventually cancel your order and refund the money. But it's just not worth the wait. They need to be honest about what they have in stock and how long it might take to ship. They are selling things that are not in stock and they have no idea when they will be in stock again when you call. There is nothing on their website that mentions what the current stock is or wait time or anything."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.