Stores > EXcaliberPC.com
  • EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
      1-877-Buy-EXPC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review EXcaliberPC.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-18

Great product and outstanding service!

"EXcaliberPC delivered the great products even before time and the friendly helpdesk was an outstanding help with a difficult overseas transaction. I would recommend EXcaliberPC to anyone!"

Fast Delivery and Recommended Seller

"Ordered a gaming laptop and it was shipped immediately after payment was made. Delivery was fast for an international delivery and packaging was sufficient and done well. Customer service was patient in helping me through the ordering and payment process. Items arrived in good condition and is functioning well. Recommended seller."

2017-08-17

delivery was prompt but one item backordered

"Need to confirm with phone call. Delivery was prompt and no upsell of services; however, one of the gift items is still backordered after 2 weeks."

Overall very good

"I bought expensive notebook. Shipping was fast, packing of a high quality, service is very good. "

2017-08-16

At least they didn't run off with my money

"There was a problem with my card, which they were prompt about informing me of! That's a plus! Except I can't get a hold of anyone. At all. All emails bounce (and it's not my end, since I successfully emailed other places), their 'LiveChat' is a dead end, I've left a couple of voicemails to no response, and now I'm stuck with a frozen order I can't even cancel, since despite the FAQ there's not option to do so. I chose to order from them because their customer service was supposed to be excellent, and I'm thoroughly unamused, and afraid to just go buy it somewhere else since I can't cancel it, and have no desire to spend money when or if they decide to get their acts together.
The very best thing I can say about them is their website was straightforward, and at least they didn't just take my money and run.

2017-08-15

Imposible contact

"I wasn't able to contact with the seller to request information and take action about discrepancies."

2017-08-14

Good

"The game was not delivered from the shopping list."

2017-08-11

I had a problem with my payment

"I had a problem with my payment and no support to resolve. I both from another reseller by Amazon pay and no problem."

2017-08-10

Muy puntuales y el producto tal y como lo habían ofrecido.

"Excelente servicio de envío y muy bueno el kit de regalo que venía con el computador"

2017-08-01

Awful Service!

"I had one of the worst services in my life with this company. The website is rubbish - difficult to set the difference between Billing Address and Shipping Address (that is super easy in good ecommerces!). Then, if anything goes wrong with an address, you cannot correct in the website, you have to call the seller!!! Then, a message comes saying that there is nobody to answer your call (and you cannot wait in the line!!!). And it happened over and over for more than 10x!
After two canceled purchases, I've decided to not buy the laptop anymore. And thank you Amazon for being always the best way to buy in the internet! (and obviously from another seller)

2017-07-26

Amazing service, fast delivery, great experience

"Working with EXcaliber was awesome. The rep was on point and very knowledgeable and even offered upgraded laptop backpacks for my daughters. The delivery was extremely fast and verythibg was correct. I will definitely be a returning customer."

Everythibg went as expected

"Product arrived as custom ordered and quickly!"

Above and beyond

"I was a little nervous buying such an expensive laptop online, but EXcaliberpc made it simple. I called and talked to one of there great sales people and he was so easy to talk to. He thank me for my business by upgraded the gaming mouse and laptop back pack to better ones. I definitely recommend EXcaliberpc and will by my next pc from them"

2017-07-18

Great experience with ExcaliberPC

"I had a very good experience with ExcaliberPC, ultimately. I bought a computer on Black Friday weekend while it was already on back order. I eventually called to find out when my order would be filled, and was told that the supplier had told them no more were coming. As compensation, I was offered Black Friday pricing, plus a $50 discount, on a different computer, which I accepted. Got the computer in a reasonable amount of time and have been happy ever since. Thanks!"

2017-07-13

Outstanding customer service

"My package was stuck in customs, but when I contacted them they did everything they could until the problems were resolved. I will definitely be shopping here again. "

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.