• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"excellent excellent excellent excellent"

"Just did a great job. The lady on the phone was really nice and help me out soo much. I will definitely come here first if I need to make another purchase."

"Horrible customer service "

"The service is excellent, no doubt, and even though I made fairly too many phone calls, the staffs were still assisting me wholeheartedly."

"item as described, shipped quickly"

"Was easy to place the order and it arrived in a few days with not much issue. Only thing is I had to call them to have the package held for pickup with FedEx."

"I was quickly helped with a error when I placed my order and my shiny new toy was still able to arrive next day air. Great customer service! "

"Handled the order expeditiously and provided great customer service. Originally selected 2 day air but they let me know that since it was shipping from the same state I could save the money and get free next day delivery."

"Received my new laptop in a timely and professional manner. Great store."

"Msi gt70 pro dominTor 890, Im from Peru and excaliberpc answer all my questions and i have support warranty by msi in Peru, great laptop mouse game and mouse pad so pro"

"Laptop never received. If there was an indication the item wasn't in stock or available, I missed it. Aside from an email just after I submitted the order saying the laptop wasn't actually in stock, there have been no updates. I finally called, and was told they speak with the manufacturer each day, but the manufacturer (ASUS) won't tell them anything. I called ASUS and they aren't sure why EXcaliber can't stock the computer."

"ExCaliberPC were fantastic, I received my purchase promptly and undamaged from the other side of the world. Their tracking system was also excellent, providing updates on my order throughout.

I will definitely use them again.

"Fantastic service from Steve who helped me to eventually
get paypal to accept my payment. I am not too sure what went wrong because PP are usually very good. However, thanks to Steve, all got sorted. Delivery was excellent too as I received the goods just a few days after the transactionwent through.
Top marks excaliber!

"Great customer service, quick shipping, nice price. "

"Takes too long to process the order"

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.