Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2016-12-04

Defective laptop battery and very slow shipping

"This is the third laptop I have bought from ExCaliber. The last 2 I had no problems with at all, but unfortunately this laptop had a defective battery that would not charge. I worked with the manufacturer and they said it was a factory issue so opened an RMA at ExCaliber which stated they would respond with 24 hours. Obviously this wasn't ExCaliber's fault....factory issues happen.

I didn't get a reply within 2 days, so I called and they accepted the return/replace RMA request. The biggest complaint here is how slow FedEx ground delivery is (1 week for me to get the PC, 1 week to return to them and we will see how long it takes to get back). I couldn't justify paying big $$ for shipping since this was a large purchase for me. Likely will have been 3.5 weeks after initial purchase until I get a functioning laptop.

2016-12-02

Got it earlier then I expected which made Thanksgiving bearable

"I got to ignore most of my awful family because I "had to" install new software on my laptop "for work". Between having my mouth full anytime a drunk uncle told me his opinion or just being in the office "working" I got through the holidays without throwing a punch. I think it was the best Thanksgiving yet.

Totally worth the price. I hope to do something similar with Excaliber next year.

2016-11-30

Good deal and service was fine.

"It took them a couple days to actually ship the laptop I ordered, but I did add an ssd and more ram, but still figured it would ship the next day. Either way, they did a good job and at a very good price. I was a little worried about their return policy as you are required to pay shipping BOTH WAYS if you change your mind....I ordered a laptop from Amazon and Excaliber, luckily, I'm happy with this one from Excaliber and Amazon was an easy return."

2016-11-23

Just a careless bunch of robots

"Their customer service team does not define it's title. I had a very unpleasant experience with them. It turned out they cannot make a deal I have asked for. I have sent a nice email asking to take a look at my existing order and reconsider some of the items. The lady over the phone didn't even bother to read the whole email, just made the decision instantly upon reading the first line. I have canceled my order and I regret I have ever chose to waste my time with them. This is ridiculous."

2016-11-14

Laptop arrived in perfect condition but...

"Everything was great, price, shipping cost and the free games that came with it. Though the processing took quite some time, would have been quicker if I didn't order the SSD that wasn't available (though it was listed as in stock). The support was great too, call service was responsive and quick, though they were never available for live chat. Overall, I would recommend the site, but please note that you should contact them on phone calls not on live chat because its rare they will be available. "

2016-11-13

Great value and great quality!

"I ordered a customized ZenBook UX310UA, and I was impressed by the level of detail they include in the order status. They include serial numbers to parts as well as how much RAM they added to the built-in amount to reach the desired quantity of RAM. The product was took a few days to ship and a few days to arrive, roughly 1.5 weeks total from the time of purchase to the time I received it (using standard free ground shipping). The product is exactly as ordered, and I love it! I would definitely recommend the ZenBook, especially from ExcaliberPC if you want it customized but don't feel like cracking open the laptop yourself."

2016-11-10

Great!

"They were great! Friendly on the phone. Expedited shipping to help work with my schedule. Great product and price! Would buy from them again!"

2016-11-10

Two Thumbs Up

"Excellent service and support! "

2016-11-09

Worst service

"This is by far the worst online shopping experience I've had. Like literally the worst. And that says alot, considering I don't only shop on Amazon, but also on China websites like Taobao and eBay. And I dare say even a eBay seller will do a better job than them. Firstly, their customer service is almost non-existence. Their 'live chat' was never online, and when told to email them, they NEVER reply. I made my purchase and payment nevertheless. Nothing got processed for 2 weeks. When emailed, they don't even have the courtesy to reply. I'm not sure what's going on. I would never shop with them again."

2016-11-07

Great place to buy a laptop!

"Good customer service, great promo's and great products, with a fast shipping!"

2016-11-05

Place my order 12 days ago still waiting for it

"Place my order 12 days ago still waiting for it"

2016-10-28

No extra charge

"Quick to call and let me know status of order. An expected timeline for customization and shipping. At no extra charge giving me 2 day fedex. To Alaska!"

2016-10-28

Payment

"I ordered laptop, but after 7 days, nothing happened, so i canceled the order and ordered the same one from another site"

2016-10-27

Great team and costumer service

"the guys here will help u more than u expect, and will try to resolve ur problems asap "

2016-10-26

It's perfect!

"My order came complete with everything I asked for in pristine condition. And all two days early at that"

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.