• EXcaliberPC.com EXcaliberPC.com Elite Status

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Great price, friendly customer service when there was an address mix up and delivered on time. Thanks, my son loves it!!"

"Great price. Fast shipping. "

"Missing some smaller items with purchase being the only issue."

"I ordered an SSD and shortly thereafter was emailed letting me know the item was out of stock... I shouldn't have been able to go through the checkout process in the first place if it wasn't in stock. The email told me to reply whether I wanted to wait or cancel, so I waited a day and luckily it became available. They promptly shipped it, though it did take over a week to arrive with whatever carrier they used standard. Arrived in good condition and is working flawlessly, so no complaints on that end."

"Great service, fast delivery."

"Delivery was predictable, ITem was described for a great price"

"Quick response, seamless process. Completely satisfied."

"Steven was awesome. He helped me understand all my options. Highly recommend both for products and customer service. Thanks Randy "

"I am very happy with my experience with this company. I ordered an AC adapter for my ASUS laptop and needed it ASAP so I paid the extra money to have two day shipping. My adapter arrived promptly, and was exactly what I had ordered--completely legitimate, in original packaging, exactly as advertised, all that jazz. I would use them again. "

"Good price and excellent service. I needed a bigger SSD and the Crucial 512 micro fit my ultrabook."

"Excellent Transaction - I highly recommend EXcaliberPC.com. Best price on the internet for the items that I purchased - Don't buy before you check out their prices."

"I will do business with them again. They were also the cheapest - a definite bonus."

"My item was out of stock/on back order, but they were able to improve on my delivery date from what they originally estimated. I had a question before the item shipped so I used their online help it was actually helpful! Great job, would do business with them again."

"Thanks nice people specialy mr.steve he helped me alot
And thanks for your company its realy good company

"Great overall experience. Super fast service, great prices. Thanks!"

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.