• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Outstanding customer service. I am extremely happy with my experience with EXcaliberPC and their customer support was excellent. They helped me quickly and efficiently through my order and price refund. To my surprise, I only recently found out about this website but in future I am definitely making this online site my first preference to buy products. Thanks a lot Steven for your help."

"I really appreciated Rachelle sending me an update to my order when one of my items were on backorder. Very unexpected, yet appreciated. Thank you!"

"Love the new computer. Right off the bat I added a little extra RAM from my old computer and replaced Windows 8 with Windows 7. Love the fact that it has a 2 year Gigabyte warranty."

"As I was not the direct recipient I cannot testify to anything on that end. The agent with whom I worked was professional and helpful."

"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely order from them again. Highly recommend. "

"Awesome gaming labtop got here when it was suppose too. "

"Shipped my laptop the day I ordered. Only one small issue was the free item that was included with the laptop. Should have had a notification that it was being shipped separately. Other than that, I'm happy with my experience."

"Everything is good! But you can sell more things, like mouse, mouse pad, headset etc."

"Good sale. Called to verify order and quick"

"Keyboard arrived quickly, was manufactured just 3 months ago, and works well with my ASUS tablet. Very pleased :-)"

"Helpful service, easy to navigate page, and able to view shipping progress."

"fast service, great computer"

"I am a back order customer from Hong Kong, my order is being processed and its a back order item, but I am kept informed and looked after my very professional and client focus staff of EXcaliberPC.com.

I am kept updated and extremely well looked after and giving me reassurances that my order is being treated with utmost duty of care and attentions. So far so good and I am sure upon receipt of the item I will be very pleased and impressed. I also hope to win the apple IPAD opportunity. If I do win, please give me an air version.

"Can't really evaluate yet because my chromebook is still on backorder. Contact me after I receive my merchandise. Thanks. "

"Exactly what I ordered and delivered faster than expected. Can't ask for anything more."

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.