Stores > EXcaliberPC.com

• Address: 4221 Business Center Dr. #4
    • Contact: support@excaliberpc.com
    • Phone: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Customer Support: 1-877-Buy-EXPC
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm PST, Monday - Friday.Close: Saturday - Sunday.
    • Fax: 1-510-372-0611

Product & services pricing Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2016-04-28

Great Product

"The computer is what we ordered and has worked great for many architectural renderings. Wow, is it fast."

2016-04-27

Legitamite

"Legitamite business practice."

2016-04-27

Excellent!!

"I recived my laptop in perfect conditions"

2016-04-20

Shipping options could be better

"Very expensive shipping options if you don,t go ground shipping. On the other hand cheapest price on laptops so it balances out if you want to wait 7 days."

2016-04-17

Everything went as planned

"Very glad to have found and researched Excaliber. My laptop came in good time, nothing out of order. "

2016-04-16

"Very satisfied!!! Would buy more in the future "

2016-04-16

Simply great!

"These guys are amazing, had some issues with an international card and they helped solve the payment issue, shipping was fast and product, the Gigabyte P55WV5 simply awesome! Thanks guys for such great service!"

2016-04-15

This place deserves your business!

"First things first: EXcaliberPC did not ask me to write this, but they do have a link in their FAQ mentioning that they appreciate feedback @ Reseller Ratings. I'm here because they did an outstanding job with my order.

I recently shopped for and purchased a high-end gaming laptop by MSI. I spent a good deal of time comparison shopping at a number of online retailers, including several big-name companies with whom I've previously done business. All had nearly identical pricing, but each had slightly different extras thrown in to sweeten the deal.

I contacted EXcaliberPC by phone to ask about some of their extras. They were easy to reach and went above and beyond to make sure I got accurate information. I tend to prefer larger companies that I know for big online purchases because I know there will be somebody to help me if something goes wrong. I had no such concerns about ordering from EXcaliber, and I'm glad I gave them my business.

My laptop arrived ahead of schedule and EXcaliber even emailed me the code for one of the promotional games since that code was set to expire and they wanted to make sure I got it in time.

The level of customer service I got from EXcaliber was on par with making a purchase at a local mom & pop shop where the owners have known me for years. It may have been the most personal online purchase I've ever made. That's a rare thing, a wonderful thing, and I'm happy to give them a big thumbs up. Thanks, EXcaliber!

2016-04-15

Above and Beyond Customer Service

"ExcaliberPC.com was the only online retailer besides newegg that had the computer I was looking for, an ASUS G501VW. As of the time of this review it is relatively new to the US market. The feature I liked the most about excaliberpc was that I could customize the computer to my liking.

I put in a full TB of M.2 Sata (Only $270!) and Maxed out the memory and got myself a blazing fast computer.

Now first I was worried about ordering from a reseller and customizing as I had never done that before, so I called and emailed a couple times and they got back to me immediately and answered my questions and alleviated my worries. Then I noticed that they do a price match! Newegg had it for cheaper so I asked for a price match and they accepted it immediately. Only problem is I couldn't customize my PC with the link they gave me for a price match. So, Steven, the owner/manager I believe, personally got on the call and so he would price match the laptop and allow me to customize it. Which I thought was super awesome.

All in all I am very happy with laptop, and extremely happy with excaliberpc's service. I will definitely be a repeat customer there.

This review was modified by adaronzio on April 20 2016 09:07:53 AM

2016-04-12

"I received valuable help from calling their help line on how to set up my order. My order went through without a problem and received the computer a few days later. "

2016-04-11

Wonderful!!

"They have been amazing through the whole process including my questions!!!"

2016-04-02

Great service

"Even though they had it listed as backordered, I still received my purchase in less then 10 days. Couldn't have asked for better "

2016-03-31

A1 customer service and shipping

"Not only did I get a friendly call letting me know that they received my order with the special instructions for installing the OS to the SSD, but they said it took a day longer then expected to so they upgraded me to 2nd day air shipping at no charge! I highly recommend these guys and will use them more in the future, very pleasant first transaction of many to come."

2016-03-28

Super Fast!

" My new laptop is great. Boot time and program start times are incredible. I love the 3xSSDs with Super Raid 2. When ordered they said it would be FedEx ground, but it arrived the next day. The red steel case and multi colored keys are way cool!"

2016-03-25

Excellent company

"Shipped extremely quick great customer service and superb products."

Share EXcaliberPC.com's store rating

EXcaliberPC.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

EXcaliberPC.com is a merchant member
EXcaliberPC.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.