ER Music Gallery Reviews - erpiano.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 3 reviews

ER Music Gallery is not a merchant member
ER Music Gallery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Idaho Falls

"I was in the market for a digital piano for sometime. After an extensive evaluation (Casio Privia PX-150 vs. Privia PX-350), I finally decided to go with PX-350. To find the best deal for this particular model, I browsed the net carefully. ER Music provided the best deal (roughly $100 cheaper than the competition). So, I ordered a combo (Casio Privia PX-350 digital piano + CS-67 Stand + SP-33 suspension pedal). I made the order in Saturday afternoon. Items were shipped by Monday and I got the tracking numbers same day. I received the stand by Wednesday afternoon; and, piano+pedal (came directly from Casio) by Thursday morning. I assembled the combo today (took about 45 minutes). Everything is working and I am quite happy with this purchase.

My overall experience:
1 - Everything went smooth without burning a hole in my pocket.
2 - To get discounts, I used their online chat service. So, you might need to contact them, if you are looking for a good deal.
3 - Online sales and the chat feature were quite useful. Representatives were nice and informative.
4 - I received an extended factory warranty (2 additional years) for free.
5 - Shipping was free and relatively fast.

Nicely done... A+

"The best price I've ever seen on the Internet! I've always wanted to purchase Kurzweil MP-10. They offered 10% instant rebate offer and I got it at the right time. Very happy with my piano too. Recommend this business to everyone."

"This shopping mall's promotion code really works as they advertise! There are so many scams on the internet as you all know. They were really trying to offer the best price.

I was shopping for the digital piano for my daughter and she is very happy with it. I got Casio's PX-750 after a good amount of research for digital pianos. I was initially looking into PX-850 but I realized that that particular model was not in stock, everywhere. I got a personal recommendation of PX-750 from a sales person, and I decided to go for it instead.

Their shipping is not as fast as the amazon 2-day shipping. It took like 4-5 days which is still decent speed.

Highly recommended.