Stores > EPOS Direct
  • EPOS Direct

Voice your opinion! Review EPOS Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-10-13

Amazing

"I had a Great Experience with Epos Direct . I was Associated with them Since a Long Time and Never had any Major Issues with them. The Strength is their Support Team as they Sorted Issues Quickly with Personal Assistance.They have been Amazing! I am so Thankful for Support which Enjoyed a Lot...."

2017-08-17

Excellent support team

"We had problem with our till system, which has been resolved by the support team. They were excellent and guided us to use the system in a better way which saved us enormous amount of time."

2017-07-27

Best customer service…

"Before choosing EPOS Direct I had used epos system from a couple of different suppliers and I was fed up with the customer support they provided. At EPOS Direct I was very happy with the support team as they have good system knowledge and explain everything in detail. They are well experienced guys…"

2017-07-07

Very Helpful

"It is very difficult to get response at peak time and also at weekends, the upside is the free phone number. Support team was very helpful and patient with people who are not computer literate. It’s really great for small businesses where even a single penny matters.

2017-07-06

Helpful and efficient

"Pleased with the service I received, did miss or wait for a couple of calls, but I will put that down. The person whom I spoke with was very dedicated and possibly a little over worked!"

2017-07-05

"Has totally changed my business! I can able to view sales, staff hours, turn over etc with a single click. It makes you feel you in total control of all your in and out goings."

2017-06-26

Great product

"Simple to use and able to access the back office without having to go on to till. I’ve used other EPOS systems and this is the best so far, in terms of ease of use, layout and support. The other features are also easy to use and enable me to use system on my own."

2017-06-02

Delivery at its best

"I have ordered an EPOS system with one of the brands earlier but there was a delay in the delivery. We called up many times but there was no correct response from the company. We cancelled the order as there was an urgent need for us. The business was up and running and I need to have an immediate requirement of the system. My friend referred me about this EPOS Direct and I called them regarding the system. The EPOS Direct people responded me immediately and fulfilled my need by dispatching system the very next day.

2017-03-01

Great Support.. Finally

"Best support Azeem!! Thank You!!! "

2017-02-27

Excellent Support

"i was given assistance by technical Support, who was extremely helpful and had all the answers to my queries, surely recommended."

2017-01-09

No hassle

"We have had a lot of hassle with epos providers in the past. However, since we have been using an EPOS system from Epos Direct, we have had no problems with our system. Great product.

2017-01-06

Great Help

"Whenever I needed assistance with my EPOS system, The technical support team helped me straight away. They have saved me a lot of time and hassle.

2017-01-02

Best POS Purchased

"This is by far the best pos system i purchased in the last 2 years. No complications at all. I would rate it 5/5.

2016-11-28

Terrible service

"Terrible service, Very Bad"

2016-09-06

Promised a £500 off till no voucher

"The till was competitive given the offer of £500 off however having bought at the end of July 2016 and numerous Emails and telephone calls still no voucher and no one wants to talk to me be wary!!!"

Share EPOS Direct's store rating

EPOS Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EPOS Direct is not a merchant member
EPOS Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!