• EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"I am receipt of the remote for my Viore TV; it said it was preprogramed; didn't work; so I tried searching for a code for over a half hour and it still doesn't work. The package it came in didn't give instructions on how to return the item. I would appreciate a phone call or email in this regard.

Lisa M Lattanzio Klein
330.951.7394
rallmk@yahoo.com

modified review This review was modified by LisaLattan on March 31 2015 12:32:17 PM

"Very good service. Product was good. Shipping was fast. Will use them again."

"Overall I am very happy with the time frame in which I received my order. From CA to MD ...ordered on Friday.. received on Monday !!!
(A PACKING INVOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE). I can not print anything out... :(
But.... I did encounter one issue. The order was for 3 cordless phone batteries. Two of them worked right away .... the 3rd was defective and did not work at all... I am waiting on pay pal to help resolve this issue. I really need that 3rd battery please.
I tried calling the EMTC customer service phone number but could not even leave a message for them... was very disappointed. That was a negative.
Hoping I get that 3rd battery.
Then thumbs up all the way !!!
Thanks EMTC... PLEASE SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BATTERY. ?

modified review This review was modified by CATHYEASTCOAST on March 30 2015 08:00:49 PM

"Thanks! Good product!! Saved me a costly repair bill."

modified review This review was modified by C3PO808 on March 30 2015 06:24:38 PM

"Have not received my order.

John Childress

Tracking #940011020082855135648

modified review This review was modified by JRC1956 on March 25 2015 07:17:46 PM

"This was an order for a JVC RM-C383 remote control for an old JVC TV set.

The replacement remote controller arrived after a couple of weeks. It works but the cover on the back of the device (that covers the batteries) had both of its plastic tabs broken off so it would not stay on the device unless it was taped on. It does work and we are using the intact cover from the old remote that no longer worked. So this was just an OK transaction.

modified review This review was modified by jfpivec on March 24 2015 12:55:50 PM

"I bought a tv remote from EMT recently, but had a problem with it. I was immediately offered a replacement or complete refund. I chose the replacement. Both the original and the replacement arrived very quickly and well-packaged. I would use them again without hesitation. It was very nice doing business with them."

"Happy with our sony remote - our power button stopped working. If they refurbished I would send the one that doesn't turn on."

modified review This review was modified by loisinca on March 21 2015 05:11:09 PM

"Ordered new dish remote they sent wrong one had to spend $4.00 to return and then they refunded money.
Waste of time and loss of money

"Order my batteries on 3/6/15, it is 3/18/15 and I have yet to
receive my order. Charlene Baker

"ordered a replacement remote for my tv. i even googled the exact product number of my tv (element elgfw601) to ensure id get the right one. after ebay, this was the first sure that popped up so i assumed it'd be fine. very wrong. they said 24 hour shipping, it took 11 days to arrive. and now after reading everyone elses reviews who ordered a remote, it seems we all have the same issue. the remote is a direct tv remote that says its pre-programmed but it clearly isn't. i followed all the instructions one the 1 page manual and that got me nowhere. and they have no customer service number so im basically out of luck. wish i just used ebay at this point. $20 wasted."

modified review This review was modified by walpeezy on March 12 2015 07:51:37 PM

"A job WELL DONE, especially when I thought I had sent in an
Incomplete part number. Sent in a second request and was informed that both numbers were correct, not needing the last four letters. What a relief, knowing my purchase was
Handled professionally.
Mr. R.M.Ibarra

"DEAR SIR;
I RECENTLY ORDER A REMOTE CONTROL FROM YOU,IT DIDN"T WORK I USED ALL THE CODES NONE WORKED.IT WASN'T PRE-PROGRAMED AS STATED

JEROME WALKER

" I was so impressed with the pricing,free shipping and
quick turn around in receiving my battery's.I have told my friends and family about EMTC a fantastic company.

Jim Sutcliffe
skip6598@aol.com

modified review This review was modified by Jimsutcliffe on February 28 2015 07:20:37 AM

"Received the battery this am. Was packaged very well and on the day they said it would arrive. Work's well so far."

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!