Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.25/10 4.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review EMTC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-14

Hate EMTC

"I was searching on line for a replacement remote for a specific TV. I rejected offers for universal remotes. I could go to Best Buy or Walmart for that. I did not want a lot of useless buttons and did not want to mess with programing the remote. I saw many offers for universals on line and rejected them. EMTC represented they were selling a replacement remote. What I got was a Direct TV Remote that I supposedly could program to work, a step worse than a universal remote. I was unable to program to get it to work. I threw it away. It is not worth the trouble to complain to EMTC, but if I can keep people from ordering from them, I will be happy. And I will just get up and walk to the TV, like I did when I was a kid."

2017-04-25

Did not fit and could not return from EMTC company

"The batteries did not fit my product number.
I followed the exact directions for return, but the post office return the pace with the message "Unable to return"
This company is fraudulent and I would like both my purchase price and shipping monies returned.

2017-04-18

Missing package

"Worst ever can track packace"

2017-04-18

TV remote

"I went to their web site entered my TV model number ordered 2 and received them and both would not work. So I went back to the web site and e-mailed them to get some help maybe I was doing something wrong. No response so I am stuck with them out $40.

2017-04-16

Did not get what I ordered.

"This was a total rip off. Did not get what I ordered. Instead. I got an old direct tv remote. I will be reporting this "

2017-04-14

Unhappy customer

"I ordered a remote for my sharp TV and was sent a universal remote control and it's not what I ordered. It doesn't work and it says on it direct tv. I want what I ordered and this isn't it. On the pic it doesn't say anything about a universal remote or direct tv. I'm very disappointed, and would appreciate it if you fixed the problem soon cause it's not what I payed for and I feel like I got ripped off period. "

2017-04-12

The batteries that arrived did not fit.

"The batteries advertised did not fit."

2017-04-11

Sent wrong item

"sent wrong remote for tv."

2017-04-04

ordered a remote for a Viore TV, they sent me a DirectTV remote instead

"ordered a remote for a Viore TV, they sent me a DirectTV remote instead"

2017-03-27

Remote didn't work, I had to pay return shipping.

"Sold me a product the didn't work (Norcent LT3250 TV Remote Control) and after 4 emails requesting a return mailing label, they only sent me a RMA number, I had to pay return shipping!! Do not do business with them!!! It will cost you."

2017-03-17

"I think the wrong product was shipped to me. How do i return this and have the correct item shiped to me?"

2017-03-15

great remote

"Great remote, fast shipping will buy from again"

2017-03-08

Buyer beware

"I bought a controller for my tv...it was suppose to be the original well needless to say it was not it was a universal remote for direct tv. I am trying to return it now and get my money back but I emailed them Friday and today is Wednesday and I still have not received any emails or messages from them."

2017-02-27

Not the right remote

" I order a Panasonic remote and I got a DirecTV remote. Why in the world would I get a DirecTV remote??????????????? I need a Panasonic remote !
Panasonic TH-58PX60U TV Remote Control
Item no. UV2000-21

2017-02-19

***BEWARE***These people at EMTC are scammers!!!!

"I thought I was purchasing a remote control for my particular Television and when it arrived it was a direct tv universal remote and NOT the actual remote I thought I was ordering.

I asked for help returning for full refund and for them to pay shipping costs and never heard from them again.

Be careful ordering anything from this company!!!! Not recommended

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!