• EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.37/10 5.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.53/10 4.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I have used EMTC for several years and I keep their site address in my favorites. The service which I have had is better than any other seller on the internet. In price, quality, shipping and service they are the very best.

Dick Hahn

"Exactly the product I was looking for. Exactly the service I was hoping for. Thanks for the free shipping!"

This review was modified by Pbuyer on September 11 2015 05:50:42 PM

"Advertised as a SONY REMOTE!!!

Sent a generic universaal that also states "Preprogramed", also not true.

I could get this junk at walmart for half the $

Still need the Sony remote for KDF-E42A10

"Item sent by USPS but never received. Asked USPS to investigate and they have told me that they cannot help me even though I have given them tracking number from EMTC. They told me to go back to EMTC which I did. EMTC simply gives me the information from USPS tracking and refers me back to them. So I am caught in the middle without any apparent recourse. Item in question seems to have gone to Linden NJ (not where I live) and has been "stuck" there since 8/24/15 (today is 9/10/15). Hoped EMTC might be able to do something to help but they have just referred me back to Post Office twice."

This review was modified by amboybob on September 10 2015 07:07:03 PM

"Ordered increasingly difficult to find replacement batteries for my HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. Although I haven't had them for long, they've worked superbly up to this point. I'm very happy so far."

This review was modified by frankrondaniel on September 08 2015 09:54:21 PM

Thank you for your recent payment. We will be sending out your order today 8/31/2015 7:48:43 AM via US Postal Service from CA with the following tracking number.

To the below address:

Billy Flake
401 Kate McClanahan Dr
Munford, TN 38058
United States
will rate after I receive product.

This review was modified by BCFLAKE on September 03 2015 02:42:41 PM

"One of the two Rayovac 23A 12 Volt Alkaline Battery RB23A was dead on arrival, perhaps old stock. I contacted EMTC and they agreed to send replacement (+1) and at no cost to me. I suppose there is chance one or both could also be dead on arrival however, I am just so pleased they responded to me and very quickly and professionally and did all they could to address my concerns, I give them highest rating. Thank you EMTC - I will continue to be loyal customer (since 2009)!"

This review was modified by eskimopie on September 04 2015 09:06:59 AM

"Rating pending. I received my remote today. I assumed it would work out of the package, but it does not. Should it? The remote does not look like the one in the documentation for the unit; Emerson LD190EM2. Did you send the wrong one, or do I need to find the proper code for the remote (there are quite a few to chose from). Do let me know.

Harry Thorpe
937 524-6572

"ordered and paid for replacement batteries for Panasonic phone, shipped on 8/20/15 .... never received.

tracking info is incomplete and multiple emails to EMTC have gone unanswered.

If not received in the next two days I will request a refund from Pay Pal or dispute the charge on my credit card.

This review was modified by fuscot on August 30 2015 04:24:22 PM

"I ordered two cell phone batteries on may 23, 2015 from emtc. I received them quite quick and put them into my phones. Anyway, these so called new batteries were worse than the old ones i took out. I emailed them and told them I was dissatisfied and they emailed back they were under warranty and send them back and they would be replaced. I sent them back three weeks ago and haven't heard nothing since. I spent $17.90 for nothing. So far the company has been a total rip-off."

This review was modified by cmspring66 on August 23 2015 09:21:19 PM

"Remote for ATT Uverse worked as described. What a shock. $69.99 from ATT, about $13 from EMTC. "

This review was modified by carol.durdin on August 22 2015 10:16:07 AM

I received my order 9MY384881N362383D for a Motorala BR56 and it isn't holding a charge for very long. I have to charge it every night and my noon the next day the battery is dead.

This review was modified by Bkuz1 on August 20 2015 11:41:20 AM

"Very pleased. Placed order on Thursday with PayPal. Order shipped via USPS on Friday. Received on Monday."

This review was modified by 99anonymous99 on August 19 2015 08:43:54 AM

"Came via USPS first class in one business day. Like New. Works perfectly. "

"I ordered the wrong remote and have asked three times how to return the item and have not received a response. I understand I have a 60 day money back coverage......so what is the problem and why not response?"

This review was modified by robertjohnson558 on August 17 2015 09:02:27 AM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!