Stores > EMTC

Customer service: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-05-28

WOW! I am impressed!

"Thank you SO much for getting my cellphone batteries to me so quickly. They came today, Saturday, May 28, only two days after I ordered them. Fantastic service! I will return next time I need a battery that can't be found in a store. "

2016-05-20

Boost My Batteries

"Thanks for the great long lasting cell phone batteries. You guys rock!"

This review was modified by PaddyBoy65 on May 20 2016 03:33:53 PM

2016-04-06

UNCHARGEABLE

"I bought this for my mothers jitterbug phone. She received it but it would not take a charge! Total Bummer, thanks for nothing. Is it possible to get a refund?"

2016-02-19

Battery is not correct for my RCA Pro 8 Camcorder - POOR communication in the beginning

"I enquired twice through EMTC's "contact us" email address asking if this battery would fit my RCA Pro884HB camcorder. I never received an answer so I took a chance that since the listing posted "Pro 8" it would fit. Well, it doesn't even come close to fitting the camera. It would have been nice to know that before ordering the battery. I'm very disappointed in their lack of communications. Now what? Send it back at my expense for a $6.95 item when shipping would cost almost that much?

HUGE UPDATE - Within minutes the seller credited my Paypal account for the full amount. I really appreciated that.. I've now editted my feed back on this item. I'd still like to get the proper battery.

This review was modified by wallywartnobble on February 19 2016 02:50:47 PM

2016-01-26

Got generic instead of Panasonic batteries

"Instead of receiving a Panasonic battery as described and pictured, I received a Chinese knockoff. I have yet t0 hear from their Customer Service."

2016-01-13

THEY WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

"The lack of communication and customer service is the reason for this low rating. After 3 email attempts to ask if I'm responsible for paying for the return shipping, I still receive the same ROBOTIC answer of "You can return your item within 30 days for a full refund". THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM ASKING!! I'm asking if I will be credited for the shipping cost that I have to pay to send it back. And of course you can not call and talk to a human. Very frustrating. They make such a BIG DEAL on their website about how you "NEVER PAY SHIPPING, EVER!", and if you have to pay to return, that clearly isn't true. I will NOT be ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by cls0915 on January 13 2016 09:06:19 AM

2016-01-11

"I am very unhappy with EMTC. I ordered a rechargeable battery that was described on their website as a Panasonic product; what they sent was a generic version. Their response to my complaint was simply that I could return it for a refund. There was no apology or offer to replace it with a genuine Panasonic battery. Also, they have no customer service telephone number."

This review was modified by 67tiger on January 11 2016 09:37:18 PM

2016-01-11

"I ordered a remote control and I received it within a week of my order date. I am very satisfy with the whole process."

This review was modified by taung on January 11 2016 04:09:47 PM

2016-01-11

"You DO NOT! want me to leave a feedback! My order ID 6F6053284S626900T was processed and sent out on 1/04/16, it is 1/11/16 WHERE IS IT!!!!!!"

This review was modified by ortep on January 11 2016 11:34:43 AM

2016-01-09

"ordered a Tv remote was not the one pictured its a universal remote not the one pictures for my TV can't get it to work and there's no way to contact merchant"

This review was modified by Janetbernhardt on January 09 2016 07:14:47 AM

2015-12-04

"I am very peeved with this company. Purchased a remote for my Phillips TV bought in 2011. the remote was supposed to come programmed and it did not. Tried manually coding it and it did not work. Tried to perform an automatic programming and that did not work either. Changed the batteries, that did not work. Finally called the company and the mail box was full and no one answered, even though it was today within the business hours. Can someone help please. S305331761817607. Thankful that I paid with PayPal.

2015-12-02

"Great products and service. This is the second time I order from this company, products where shipped and received within a few days. "

This review was modified by brat76 on December 02 2015 05:07:36 PM

2015-11-30

"Hi readers and EMTC.I purchased the SHARK VAC X9725H battery from EMTC on March 5 2015. and all went well.The battery still works.Free shipping and fast service.Price is better than EBAY,AMAZON & EUROPRO.
I usually had bad luck with EUROPRO.I would get the wrong item or were going to send me the wrong battery.They can be tough to deal with on the phone.My stuff was old vacs;but still.A couple of times they did right.THANKS.

This review was modified by hcookingham on November 30 2015 07:30:20 AM

2015-11-06

"Also try filing your consumer complaint online with the california ag at http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL or any other . EMTC sent me the wrong product and wanted me to pay for the return shipping for their mistake, this would be a waste of money since the product and shipping costs around the same amount of money. AND THAT PRODUCT IS NOT EVEN ON THEIR WEBSITE SO WHERE DID THEY GET THE PRODUCT FROM. I ASSUME THEY MIGHT BE SENDING CUSTOMERS USED PRODUCTS THAT THEY DONT SELL ON THEIR WEBSITES."

2015-10-31

"Hello,
I ordered battery model BT-1021 for the Uniden 6.0 phone but received a battery that was the right size but the connector was wrong. The battery came in a green plastic wrap with 2 4V 800mAh AAA Battery written on it.

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!