Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered a remote for a JVC tv. I was given the impression that I would get a remote for my JVC tv, instead I received a direct tv remote. I don't even have direct tv. This company took my money and sent me a fake, I hope this post will help others if they are trying to decide if they will order a remote from this company. DON'T DO IT, THEY WONT SEND YOU WHAT YOU ORDERED! Also there is no phone number to call and complaint to a person, hence the bad review. Shaking my head in Newport News.

Great service

"I got the wrong item (not sure if it was my fault or theirs). They responded quickly and made good no questions asked."

Outstanding Speedy Service

"I am extremely pleased with the service I received from EMTC. I will definitely order from them again! Denny Tate Tampa FL"

This review was modified by dennytate1964 on September 26 2016 07:40:11 AM

Wrong remote sent

"I ordered a remote for an Emerson LC320em81 Television and received a remote for a direct TV box. What are my available recourse actions for this mistake? If I am able to receive the correct remote, that would be preferable. If not, I am going to have to request a refund. I would appreciate a prompt response."

crazy remote

"I need a remote for a TV that someone gave me."

This review was modified by dansox on September 20 2016 02:22:53 PM

EMTC came through for me!

"My LG flip phone is old, but still works great. However, the battery failed and I could not find a replacement anywhere.
EMTC came through and had the exact LG battery. The battery arrived quickly and was the OEM LG battery, not a generic replacement!
Thank you EMTC for a great experience!

This review was modified by duffasaurus1 on September 01 2016 02:15:02 PM

Get your genuine Motorola Star Tac batteries!

" I couldn't find any replacement batteries for my ancient Star Tac phone in Austin Texas but EMTC had them and they work great!"

This review was modified by oldgazelle on August 15 2016 07:50:54 PM

Its alive again!

"If I ever need to order phone batteries or a charger again, I will be going to EMTC. They saved the day. They still carried items for my old phone."

Good products, reasonable prices, quick service!

"I ordered batteries & USB sync/charging cables for my two old "dumb" phones.
Everything arrived in one neat package (free shipping) within 24 hours. Yes, I live close to the shipping point, but...Wow!

Thanks, EMTC. Let's do it again sometime.

great disappointment

"i did not recieve the item i purchased and have tried to communicate with business to get the problem resolved for the last 5 days and have heard nothing."

This review was modified by tkincade on July 22 2016 04:42:00 PM

Did Not Work

"Unfortunately, a part of the battery (with the plastic wrapping) came cracked, and it wouldn't work with my phone. I made sure the online descriptions were compatible with my phone battery. I would like a refund, if possible."

This review was modified by Alletse on June 28 2016 04:29:59 PM

They made a mistake, but quickly fixed it.

"I ordered a Panasonic brand battery for my cordless phone. They sent me a cheaper Fenzer battery with inferior specs. When I complained they quickly gave me a 100% refund without asking for the Fenzer battery back. They made a mistake and they made it right. Works for me."

This review was modified by mtspacey108 on June 21 2016 11:06:27 AM

Wrong item shipped - cannot contact company for replacement

"I ordered remote control and was sent the wrong item. There is no phone number to call to get assistance. I emailed them and not only are they slow to respond, they responded with an answer that does not correlate with my problem. I asked for a phone number to call and they didn't respond. I looked for a phone number online and no one answers and the voicemail is full. Do not order from here. "

This review was modified by jtbonvicino on June 16 2016 12:01:02 PM

Don't deal with this company !!!

"Delivered wrong item & they don't honor their warranty nor refund. Never buy anything from this company. Can't communicate with anybody. "

This review was modified by oboy.orozco on June 11 2016 03:55:04 PM

" my name is Dennis mohr i order a direc.tv universal remote for some reason it does not work. would you please email me a return label for a return and refund thank you. lildroopy52@yahoo.com "

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!