• EMTC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"DEAR SIR;
I RECENTLY ORDER A REMOTE CONTROL FROM YOU,IT DIDN"T WORK I USED ALL THE CODES NONE WORKED.IT WASN'T PRE-PROGRAMED AS STATED

JEROME WALKER

" I was so impressed with the pricing,free shipping and
quick turn around in receiving my battery's.I have told my friends and family about EMTC a fantastic company.

Jim Sutcliffe
skip6598@aol.com

modified review This review was modified by Jimsutcliffe on February 28 2015 07:20:37 AM

"Received the battery this am. Was packaged very well and on the day they said it would arrive. Work's well so far."

"Very happy with my order!"

modified review This review was modified by Ellenretired on February 19 2015 12:48:40 PM

"The battery I received is not new. The connection surfaces on the end show more scoring than my old battery in my phone. Their "new" battery charges in the phone for 15 seconds and then says charge complete and of course is unable to even power the phone long enough to turn it on. My old battery charges in the phone and runs almost an hour of talk time. New batteries are unavailable from LG for my phone. Most likely their batteries are either bulk purchases from Service Centers or New Old Stock. Lithium batteries degrade and die even when not is use and age has everything to do with life along with the number of cycles of charge and discharge.
The battery I received is not even New Old Stock. I have purchased new batteries before and in fact, the present battery I am using in my phone (which was going to be replaced with this purchase) was purchased years ago (elsewhere) and showed no signs of scuffing on the contacts. I thought that by paying more for the battery I may actually get a good one since other retailers on the web are charging super low prices for this battery. As you can tell I am irritated with these people, I guess I am spoiled, I have purchased a lot of things on the internet and have had very good luck, until now! I will attempt to return this to them. They say they have a 30 day no questions asked return policy. I will see if that is so. I wonder how many people just don't bother to return a non working item since it is not a lot of money, and after all, time is money. Perhaps that is their business model, I don't know. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD LOOK ELSEWHERE, USUALLY THE MANUFACTURER OF YOUR PHONE FOR A BATTERY. YOU MAY PAY A LITTLE MORE BUT IT WILL FOR SURE BE NEW.

modified review This review was modified by wb6vsj on February 18 2015 10:48:17 AM

"Cell phone battery for an old flip phone.... BT51. CHEAP THOUGH. HOPEFULLY THIS ITEM IS GOOD 2 GO??"

"So far, the battery is working just fine. It seems to be holding a charge longer than the one it replaced."

"my order was sent on Feb.09-2015 I have not received it as of Feb.14. It was supposed to be here within two shipping days. I
will have to go to the post office with tracking no. should I wait a little longer. Norma Saunders

"This is the first time I used EMTC. I was very impressed with their prices and the service I received. I got two cell phone batteries, great price and so far they work very well. I will be back for more items when needed.
Nice prices and fast service.
Way to go EMTC

"I ordered a replacement remote for my Polaroid Television with DVD (TDA-03211C) and I received a imitation Directv remote and it doesn't work. I used every remote code and television didn't turn off. I need to know what do I need to do to get a refund. I would rather have the Polaroid remote shown on the order page instead of the on I received."

modified review This review was modified by ThomasJamesRuffinJr. on January 10 2015 12:08:20 PM

"My name is Belinda Gurden and I received 2 remotes today. The remotes that I received I don't need. I found the regular tv remote.
I was wondering if I could return them for a refund.
Please let me know.
My email address is bgurden1958@gmail.com

"ordered two batteries for A e-cigarette on December 31st, was sent an email confirming the order was being shipped however 5 days later went to track the shipping and had not been shipped. Was sent an apology and notified that the item would be shipped on the fifth of January, sent an email explaining my frustration with the confirmation email sent and the item not being sent, and told them if it had not been sent by Friday to the USPS that I would call my bank and request a refund. Upon receiving the email they decided to refund my money, instead of shipping the product in the 4 day time span I offered which I have yet to see deposited into my bank account. I will never do business with this company again nor recommend this business to anyone, I would recommend IMTBatteries because their shipping process offers next day and adequate tracking of the product."

modified review This review was modified by InfamousTyrant on January 06 2015 09:28:55 AM

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service."

"as of 01/02,2015 haven`t received no record of u p s picking up to delivered PLEASE RESPOND Eugene Welch 575 546 7620"

" ID 7GE88134N73976108
The remote came; it was nothing like the original remote; it was supposed to be pre-programmed; it was NOT; there was no instruction booklet; the only key that worked was the channel key which changed the TV input; rubbish product; rubbish service; rubbish delivery (over 1 week; bucketshop company...never again...in the garbage.

modified review This review was modified by pbdrayson on December 31 2014 01:06:51 PM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!