Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review EMTC by clicking a star below.
2017-03-17

"I think the wrong product was shipped to me. How do i return this and have the correct item shiped to me?"

This review was modified by amvoo on March 17 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-03-15

great remote

"Great remote, fast shipping will buy from again"

This review was modified by TomKelsey on March 16 2017 09:15:02 AM

2017-03-08

Buyer beware

"I bought a controller for my tv...it was suppose to be the original well needless to say it was not it was a universal remote for direct tv. I am trying to return it now and get my money back but I emailed them Friday and today is Wednesday and I still have not received any emails or messages from them."

This review was modified by maddyjenniffer on March 08 2017 06:00:07 AM

2017-02-27

Not the right remote

" I order a Panasonic remote and I got a DirecTV remote. Why in the world would I get a DirecTV remote??????????????? I need a Panasonic remote !
Panasonic TH-58PX60U TV Remote Control
Item no. UV2000-21

This review was modified by Gabeh1422 on February 27 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-02-19

***BEWARE***These people at EMTC are scammers!!!!

"I thought I was purchasing a remote control for my particular Television and when it arrived it was a direct tv universal remote and NOT the actual remote I thought I was ordering.

I asked for help returning for full refund and for them to pay shipping costs and never heard from them again.

Be careful ordering anything from this company!!!! Not recommended

This review was modified by ChicagoDaveG on February 19 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-07

remote

"You sent me a remote for Directv to program my self wanted a JVC LT42X688 and you sent me this said hold down the mute button there is no mute button that is marked could have got the same thing from the 99cent store not spending $20.00 want the originals remote that I was led to believe I was getting ordered one from eBay just need a re-turn shipping label wanted to get an antenna from you but no one got back to me .. Your welcome Called you left message"

This review was modified by marvinwhalen on February 07 2017 10:00:02 AM

2017-01-25

Hard to find remote at a great price!

"I was looking for a replacement for the worn out remote for my 20+ year old satellite box. I found that EMT company had not only mine but many others for a fair price, and with a warranty. At first I was skeptical because their webpage said copyright 2006-2014, but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. In about an hour I got an email showing my item was shipping already. It arrived in the estimated time, in excellent condition, and it works great. I had never heard of EMT company before this, but I will definitely consider them when I need something else, since I see they have a lot of items."

This review was modified by tlc1976 on January 25 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-14

Golden nugget

"The refurbished DVD player remote works and looks like a new one. The price was reasonable and included free shipping. Item arrived promptly and undamaged by 2-day priority USPS. Item was packed securely. The website was awesome and user friendly. I had to scroll through a lot of ads and pages before I found EMTC. They are all about customer satisfaction according to the website and and other reviews. "

This review was modified by roadrunnerat38134 on January 14 2017 06:15:02 AM

2016-12-27

Highly dissapointed

"The last time I bought the VTech 6322-4 batteries from you they were 800 maHr. This time you sent 500 maHr batteries. Why did you change?

Henry Knoll

This review was modified by henryknoll on December 27 2016 05:35:40 PM

2016-11-01

Still Waiting

"I ordered two cordless phone batteries.They arrived quickly,but unfortunately,the connects could not connect to phone connection,although battery numbers were correct.I have e-mailed twice, to see how to replace my order,have not gotten a response yet.Someone to speak to would be helpful.At this point ,I do not even know if anyone is getting my e-mails."

2016-10-31

Read the fine print

"I ordered a replacement remote for my Sharp LC television so I could have a sleep timer and was sent a Direct TV remote. I sent an email explaining that I received the wrong item and their response was a link to program the remote they sent me. FYI- My Comcast remote works for everything this does!!! Maybe they will actually read my email this time and send me the right item! UPDATE: Seller gave a FULL refund of the purchase price. Thank you! "

This review was modified by lisa_biddle on November 01 2016 01:06:43 PM

2016-10-24

Sent Wrong Product- No Response to Email

"I ordered a replacement TV remote specific to the brand and model. I received a remote that was not compatible with my TV; in fact, it was for Direct TV which I don't even have. I emailed the company to arrange return and or refund. NO RESPONSE and it's been 10 days. "

2016-10-12

Fake

"I ordered a remote for a JVC tv. I was given the impression that I would get a remote for my JVC tv, instead I received a direct tv remote. I don't even have direct tv. This company took my money and sent me a fake, I hope this post will help others if they are trying to decide if they will order a remote from this company. DON'T DO IT, THEY WONT SEND YOU WHAT YOU ORDERED! Also there is no phone number to call and complaint to a person, hence the bad review. Shaking my head in Newport News.

2016-10-03

Great service

"I got the wrong item (not sure if it was my fault or theirs). They responded quickly and made good no questions asked."

2016-09-26

Outstanding Speedy Service

"I am extremely pleased with the service I received from EMTC. I will definitely order from them again! Denny Tate Tampa FL"

This review was modified by dennytate1964 on September 26 2016 07:40:11 AM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!