Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I got the package on Jan 23 and everything was just what I ordered. Thank You for your prompt service."

"Ordered and receive 3 packs replacement phone batteries. Received quickly, installed the 1st set and works perfectly. Would recommend this seller...thanks."

"Ordered a cable to get some pictures off a really old flip phone. Got exactly what I ordered, plus they even threw in a male-female USB cable to extend it a bit. Will go to them for any rare cable I need in the future for sure"

"I have ordered batteries from them 4 or 5 times, they always fit the application and work, fast shipping and delivery ... what more do you want !
Excellent Seller A++++++++++++++++++

"I ordered a replacement remote for my Polaroid Television with DVD (TDA-03211C) and I received a imitation Directv remote and it doesn't work. I used every remote code and television didn't turn off. I need to know what do I need to do to get a refund. I would rather have the Polaroid remote shown on the order page instead of the on I received."

modified review This review was modified by ThomasJamesRuffinJr. on January 10 2015 12:08:20 PM

"My name is Belinda Gurden and I received 2 remotes today. The remotes that I received I don't need. I found the regular tv remote.
I was wondering if I could return them for a refund.
Please let me know.
My email address is bgurden1958@gmail.com

"ordered two batteries for A e-cigarette on December 31st, was sent an email confirming the order was being shipped however 5 days later went to track the shipping and had not been shipped. Was sent an apology and notified that the item would be shipped on the fifth of January, sent an email explaining my frustration with the confirmation email sent and the item not being sent, and told them if it had not been sent by Friday to the USPS that I would call my bank and request a refund. Upon receiving the email they decided to refund my money, instead of shipping the product in the 4 day time span I offered which I have yet to see deposited into my bank account. I will never do business with this company again nor recommend this business to anyone, I would recommend IMTBatteries because their shipping process offers next day and adequate tracking of the product."

modified review This review was modified by InfamousTyrant on January 06 2015 09:28:55 AM

"Fast shipping. Excellent customer service."

"as of 01/02,2015 haven`t received no record of u p s picking up to delivered PLEASE RESPOND Eugene Welch 575 546 7620"

" ID 7GE88134N73976108
The remote came; it was nothing like the original remote; it was supposed to be pre-programmed; it was NOT; there was no instruction booklet; the only key that worked was the channel key which changed the TV input; rubbish product; rubbish service; rubbish delivery (over 1 week; bucketshop company...never again...in the garbage.

modified review This review was modified by pbdrayson on December 31 2014 01:06:51 PM

"This was not a brand new remote and does not work any better than the one we were trying to replace. It's even scratched up like it is used."

modified review This review was modified by Vickydvr on December 27 2014 02:32:22 PM

"The item I ordered was not what I received. It was misrepresented both in the written description and the accompanying picture. While they did issue a refund when I returned the product, they did not reimburse my return shipping cost, which I requested since I was mislead by their website advertising."

"Happy with my product - delivered exactly as promised. Would use this seller again."

modified review This review was modified by mmantz on December 15 2014 07:55:25 PM

"My bad the remote got here 12/10 and works great Thanks"

"Extremely fast delivery! I ordered batteries for 4 Panasonic wireless home phones, and 3 ATT wireless home phones. The Panasonic batteries are still going strong after a year of service, The ATT batteries failed after less than 4 months of service. The cost of the ATT batteries was so low, it did not make economic sense to take this issue up with the reseller."

modified review This review was modified by chuck_954 on December 05 2014 12:17:27 PM

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!