• EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.67/10 4.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Cox trying different codes to make my remote work. She determined that the remote was defective. So please credit my PayPal account and I will return it."

"well i got what you call a remote its old and not even the remote you clamed it to be "

This review was modified by survchain on June 13 2015 12:36:06 PM

"The "sales@emtcompany.com" sent me a note of my merchant tracking #9400110200881626800662 has been shipped on date 5/29/2015, but up today 6/4/2015 I am still waiting for it. Is there a website I can keep track of it?"

This review was modified by jyeh42 on June 04 2015 06:42:53 AM

"This is a great company to deal with. Great price for replacement batteries for my Vtech cordless phones - was delighted they were even available. Surprisingly fast shipment. Same price as when I ordered batteries 4 years ago. This is my 3rd order and I've been very happy with all three orders."

This review was modified by sav1944 on June 01 2015 01:17:59 PM

"I thought I was getting the original remote for the television not a universal remote was very disappointed still can not change input settings"

"Where is 3rd battery?? On May 22,2015 I ordered three (3) Uniden batteries (BT-905) priced at $5,45 each for total cost of $16.35 with free shipping. Received order today but there were only 2 batteries in package so I am owed another battery. So what happened to 3rd battery"

This review was modified by ofmac1 on May 26 2015 08:21:50 AM

"These guy's are Great. My first order was a remote that didn't work when I received it. They immediately sent me a new one.

They are prompt with their delivery and respond quickly to any correspondence. I will definitely buy from them again.

"Received my order on 5/19/15, thank you, and package intact. Same as the battery in the phone so correct, as ordered; tried to charge but battery all charged up-phone WOULD NOT take a charge, since batter full."

"5 out of 5 Stars. Fast and product as ordered. Thanx, "

This review was modified by Ph2JIJO on May 17 2015 09:21:16 AM

"Bought and paid for a Mitsubishi TV remote, was sent a DirecTV remote."

This review was modified by eddiebyrd3 on May 15 2015 11:43:48 PM

"Very. Good service! Item arrived very quickly. "

"I ordered 2 cordless phone batteries on 4/5/15 today is 5/8/15 and I am still waiting.

I am calling Visa and putting a stop on the payment if I do not get them by Monday.

This review was modified by D_S_vargas on May 08 2015 10:26:18 AM

"product shipped was not product displayed, wanted Mintek dtv 263 remote, received DirecTV universal remote, yes, could turn tv on and off and volume, but DID NOT control the DVD player built into TV"

"Your order with transaction ID 90V213694R6524307 has been processed and sent
Is the email I got from you. I placed an order on 4/16 and you said you shipped it the next day which would be 4/17 but when I track the package it says you notified them that you were going to ship it and that is all. So what's the problem, when are you going to ship my items. Sharon Cook mudlight2@yahoo.com

"I have not received my order due to movement of office can you re--send my order to the following address.
My Receipt # .. 2505-349-8020-6109
V tech 27910 Cordless Battery Item # BT403
Mr Saheed Ashogbon
2780, Feldspar way
Riverdale Ga 30296
Cell - 404-468-1274
Tracking # 9400110200828561261110...

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!