Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I purchased 3 telephone batteries from EMTC and the envelope arrived damaged and empty (by postoffice). When I notified EMTC of the problem they offered to refund my money or replace the order. Today I received the complete order intact. Triple AAA service. Would recommend them to anyone."

"1 of 2 items had a flaw in the connector - manufacturing defect NOT seller's fault. Seller IMMEDIATELY shipped a replacement and I received it in just a few days ! AWESOME customer support and I won't hesitate doing future business (or referring friends !) to this company !!

Many Thanks, Mike

"sounds good, get it coming !"

"First time customer.
Easy to order, quick shipping, fast delivery.
Very smooth transaction.
Thanks.

"Very quick service, good product, and good price. What more could you ask for?"

"Battery was re-charged for full only first time after that getting recharge half and if we speak for 5 minutes it gets drain fast."

"I ordered a remote control. It was ordered on Sunday night, arrived on Wednesday, and is exactly what was needed.

Great service.

"Really bad customer service, I bought Sanyo battery, but product wasn't good. I asked them for replacement, they wanted me to spend 5-6$ more for sending back bad product in order to process exchange warranty. It is pretty insane I thought after spending higher price and buying 1 year warranty I would be happy. But it was worst deal for me. "

"Delivery was quick, but battery appeared used and wouldn't take a charge. Will return for refund tomorrow."

"received faster than anything I ever orderd on ebay,very happy
with the price and service,Thank you

"Fra Emne Modtaget Størrelse Kategorier
sales@emtcompany.com Your order with transaction ID 803577543H104532T has been processed and sent out on 1/29/2013

"Great price and fast shipping, Thank you"

"Items received in good order. Hope to do business again.
Thanks, Bruce (Ontario Canada)

"A customer service representative actually just told me that if I have time to complain about this feature to "go ahead" because they deal with thousands of customers a day and it won't matter.

Supposedly the remote control I wanted is shipped in every couple of weeks. Supposedly there is a separate department that manually sends out email about when product is available. Supposedly, they don't have time to send the emails.

Those are conflicting statements and are quotes. I spent literally over an hour on hold waiting to speak to someone just to be verbally abused like this. I hope, by my submitting this complaint to save someone the aggravation I suffered both by the time I spent on hold on the phone and also being told to not bother them that they had plenty of other customers.

I recommend you steer clear of them.

"Good replacement cell phone batteries, extremely good prices (usually 9.95, free shipping).

Some might be refurbished, but unable to confirm this as I have been unable (so far) to contact by phone or email.

Both orders had fast shipment and delivery and the batteries were excellent.

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!