Stores > EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Also try filing your consumer complaint online with the california ag at http://ag.ca.gov/contact/complaint_form.php?cmplt=CL or any other . EMTC sent me the wrong product and wanted me to pay for the return shipping for their mistake, this would be a waste of money since the product and shipping costs around the same amount of money. AND THAT PRODUCT IS NOT EVEN ON THEIR WEBSITE SO WHERE DID THEY GET THE PRODUCT FROM. I ASSUME THEY MIGHT BE SENDING CUSTOMERS USED PRODUCTS THAT THEY DONT SELL ON THEIR WEBSITES."

I ordered battery model BT-1021 for the Uniden 6.0 phone but received a battery that was the right size but the connector was wrong. The battery came in a green plastic wrap with 2 4V 800mAh AAA Battery written on it.

"Not happy at all. ended up having to have a cable guy go to my mothers and replace this remote. He said it was pretty much worthless. Would like for you to send a return postage envelope to her to return for a full refund as most places will do for customer service. Please reply to let me know your intentions. Thank you!"

"Instead of sending the good quality enercell batteries as in the past, you sent some no name stuff that probably won't last two months. Additionally, I ordered the 750mAh and received 800mAh. I have had these cheap batts before and they do not last. Please send return instructions and replace these with the enercells as in the past."

"I ordered a telephone battery and you say it was sent on 9/28. I have not received it yet. The money HAS been taken out of my bank account .
How long does it take to get to my address?

"I received the replacement TV remote today, quick service, and I do appreciate the effort. I have tried three different times, with a neighbor trying a fourth time and cannot get it to operate. The instructions are quite clear and easy to follow. It just does not work with my TV. I will be contacting them to see if the wrong model was sent by mistake or if the universal one they sent is just not compatable with my TV."

"remote control specific to my tv won't work most of the options ,only on/off,volume and channel. It is not specific and when i emailed for assistance they only responded with a code that made no difference then stopped answering further attempts by me to communicate. REAL poor customer service and poor advertising of product."

"I have used EMTC for several years and I keep their site address in my favorites. The service which I have had is better than any other seller on the internet. In price, quality, shipping and service they are the very best.

Dick Hahn

"Exactly the product I was looking for. Exactly the service I was hoping for. Thanks for the free shipping!"

This review was modified by Pbuyer on September 11 2015 05:50:42 PM

"Advertised as a SONY REMOTE!!!

Sent a generic universaal that also states "Preprogramed", also not true.

I could get this junk at walmart for half the $

Still need the Sony remote for KDF-E42A10

"Item sent by USPS but never received. Asked USPS to investigate and they have told me that they cannot help me even though I have given them tracking number from EMTC. They told me to go back to EMTC which I did. EMTC simply gives me the information from USPS tracking and refers me back to them. So I am caught in the middle without any apparent recourse. Item in question seems to have gone to Linden NJ (not where I live) and has been "stuck" there since 8/24/15 (today is 9/10/15). Hoped EMTC might be able to do something to help but they have just referred me back to Post Office twice."

This review was modified by amboybob on September 10 2015 07:07:03 PM

"Ordered increasingly difficult to find replacement batteries for my HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. Although I haven't had them for long, they've worked superbly up to this point. I'm very happy so far."

This review was modified by frankrondaniel on September 08 2015 09:54:21 PM

Thank you for your recent payment. We will be sending out your order today 8/31/2015 7:48:43 AM via US Postal Service from CA with the following tracking number.

To the below address:

Billy Flake
401 Kate McClanahan Dr
Munford, TN 38058
United States
will rate after I receive product.

This review was modified by BCFLAKE on September 03 2015 02:42:41 PM

"One of the two Rayovac 23A 12 Volt Alkaline Battery RB23A was dead on arrival, perhaps old stock. I contacted EMTC and they agreed to send replacement (+1) and at no cost to me. I suppose there is chance one or both could also be dead on arrival however, I am just so pleased they responded to me and very quickly and professionally and did all they could to address my concerns, I give them highest rating. Thank you EMTC - I will continue to be loyal customer (since 2009)!"

This review was modified by eskimopie on September 04 2015 09:06:59 AM

"Rating pending. I received my remote today. I assumed it would work out of the package, but it does not. Should it? The remote does not look like the one in the documentation for the unit; Emerson LD190EM2. Did you send the wrong one, or do I need to find the proper code for the remote (there are quite a few to chose from). Do let me know.

Harry Thorpe
937 524-6572

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!