• EMTC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"These guy's are Great. My first order was a remote that didn't work when I received it. They immediately sent me a new one.

They are prompt with their delivery and respond quickly to any correspondence. I will definitely buy from them again.

"Received my order on 5/19/15, thank you, and package intact. Same as the battery in the phone so correct, as ordered; tried to charge but battery all charged up-phone WOULD NOT take a charge, since batter full."

"5 out of 5 Stars. Fast and product as ordered. Thanx, "

modified review This review was modified by Ph2JIJO on May 17 2015 09:21:16 AM

"Bought and paid for a Mitsubishi TV remote, was sent a DirecTV remote."

modified review This review was modified by eddiebyrd3 on May 15 2015 11:43:48 PM

"Very. Good service! Item arrived very quickly. "

"I ordered 2 cordless phone batteries on 4/5/15 today is 5/8/15 and I am still waiting.

I am calling Visa and putting a stop on the payment if I do not get them by Monday.

modified review This review was modified by D_S_vargas on May 08 2015 10:26:18 AM

"On 4/29/2015 I ordered a remote from EMTC. I live in TN and the tracking has my order in Tampa FL. Today is May 7, 2015. I am requesting a credit to my account. I will not do business with this company again."

modified review This review was modified by JamesMathes on May 07 2015 10:16:01 AM

"Completely satisfied with service, cost, and alacrity with which order was filled"

"product shipped was not product displayed, wanted Mintek dtv 263 remote, received DirecTV universal remote, yes, could turn tv on and off and volume, but DID NOT control the DVD player built into TV"

"MY REMOTE DOESN'T WORK. IT IS AN IMITATION! I WANT A REFUND. WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY EMAILS! "

"Your order with transaction ID 90V213694R6524307 has been processed and sent
Is the email I got from you. I placed an order on 4/16 and you said you shipped it the next day which would be 4/17 but when I track the package it says you notified them that you were going to ship it and that is all. So what's the problem, when are you going to ship my items. Sharon Cook mudlight2@yahoo.com

"Very quick and thorough service. Good price and no shipping charge. Website informative and easy to navigate. "

modified review This review was modified by lgjoseph on April 22 2015 04:21:28 AM

"I have not received my order due to movement of office can you re--send my order to the following address.
My Receipt # .. 2505-349-8020-6109
V tech 27910 Cordless Battery Item # BT403
Mr Saheed Ashogbon
2780, Feldspar way
Riverdale Ga 30296
Cell - 404-468-1274
Tracking # 9400110200828561261110...

"Hi, not to happy that its taken 4 or 5 days for my order to even ship, i read it would ship the next business day. I placed two orders and from what i can see the other hasnt even shipped yet . Paypal sent me an email saying my payment cleared on 4/9/15. Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by lipepo on April 14 2015 05:06:37 PM

"I purchased The Samsung AB533640AA Cell Battery thru EMTC website. They charged my PayPal account and sent me a US Postal tracking number. After 10 days waiting, I checked the US Postal website and found out that the package was never shipped. I contacted EMTC and they said that they were out of stock and they have cancelled and refunded the transaction without informing me. This product still shows available in their website. I see two problems with this website: 1- they cancel transactions without informing customers. 2- they advertise and sell stuff that they don't have!!"

modified review This review was modified by Sam2015 on April 02 2015 09:21:56 AM

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!