• EMTC

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"Your order with transaction ID 90V213694R6524307 has been processed and sent
Is the email I got from you. I placed an order on 4/16 and you said you shipped it the next day which would be 4/17 but when I track the package it says you notified them that you were going to ship it and that is all. So what's the problem, when are you going to ship my items. Sharon Cook mudlight2@yahoo.com

"Very quick and thorough service. Good price and no shipping charge. Website informative and easy to navigate. "

modified review This review was modified by lgjoseph on April 22 2015 04:21:28 AM

"I have not received my order due to movement of office can you re--send my order to the following address.
My Receipt # .. 2505-349-8020-6109
V tech 27910 Cordless Battery Item # BT403
Mr Saheed Ashogbon
2780, Feldspar way
Riverdale Ga 30296
Cell - 404-468-1274
Tracking # 9400110200828561261110...

"Hi, not to happy that its taken 4 or 5 days for my order to even ship, i read it would ship the next business day. I placed two orders and from what i can see the other hasnt even shipped yet . Paypal sent me an email saying my payment cleared on 4/9/15. Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by lipepo on April 14 2015 05:06:37 PM

"I purchased The Samsung AB533640AA Cell Battery thru EMTC website. They charged my PayPal account and sent me a US Postal tracking number. After 10 days waiting, I checked the US Postal website and found out that the package was never shipped. I contacted EMTC and they said that they were out of stock and they have cancelled and refunded the transaction without informing me. This product still shows available in their website. I see two problems with this website: 1- they cancel transactions without informing customers. 2- they advertise and sell stuff that they don't have!!"

modified review This review was modified by Sam2015 on April 02 2015 09:21:56 AM

"I am receipt of the remote for my Viore TV; it said it was preprogramed; didn't work; so I tried searching for a code for over a half hour and it still doesn't work. The package it came in didn't give instructions on how to return the item. I would appreciate a phone call or email in this regard.

Lisa M Lattanzio Klein
330.951.7394
rallmk@yahoo.com

modified review This review was modified by LisaLattan on March 31 2015 12:32:17 PM

"Very good service. Product was good. Shipping was fast. Will use them again."

"Overall I am very happy with the time frame in which I received my order. From CA to MD ...ordered on Friday.. received on Monday !!!
(A PACKING INVOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE). I can not print anything out... :(
But.... I did encounter one issue. The order was for 3 cordless phone batteries. Two of them worked right away .... the 3rd was defective and did not work at all... I am waiting on pay pal to help resolve this issue. I really need that 3rd battery please.
I tried calling the EMTC customer service phone number but could not even leave a message for them... was very disappointed. That was a negative.
Hoping I get that 3rd battery.
Then thumbs up all the way !!!
Thanks EMTC... PLEASE SENT ME A REPLACEMENT BATTERY. ?

modified review This review was modified by CATHYEASTCOAST on March 30 2015 08:00:49 PM

"Thanks! Good product!! Saved me a costly repair bill."

modified review This review was modified by C3PO808 on March 30 2015 06:24:38 PM

"Have not received my order.

John Childress

Tracking #940011020082855135648

modified review This review was modified by JRC1956 on March 25 2015 07:17:46 PM

"This was an order for a JVC RM-C383 remote control for an old JVC TV set.

The replacement remote controller arrived after a couple of weeks. It works but the cover on the back of the device (that covers the batteries) had both of its plastic tabs broken off so it would not stay on the device unless it was taped on. It does work and we are using the intact cover from the old remote that no longer worked. So this was just an OK transaction.

modified review This review was modified by jfpivec on March 24 2015 12:55:50 PM

"I bought a tv remote from EMT recently, but had a problem with it. I was immediately offered a replacement or complete refund. I chose the replacement. Both the original and the replacement arrived very quickly and well-packaged. I would use them again without hesitation. It was very nice doing business with them."

"Happy with our sony remote - our power button stopped working. If they refurbished I would send the one that doesn't turn on."

modified review This review was modified by loisinca on March 21 2015 05:11:09 PM

"Ordered new dish remote they sent wrong one had to spend $4.00 to return and then they refunded money.
Waste of time and loss of money

"Order my batteries on 3/6/15, it is 3/18/15 and I have yet to
receive my order. Charlene Baker

Share EMTC's store rating

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!