EMTC Reviews - emtcompany.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 6.50/10 638 reviews

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Battery was re-charged for full only first time after that getting recharge half and if we speak for 5 minutes it gets drain fast."

"I ordered a remote control. It was ordered on Sunday night, arrived on Wednesday, and is exactly what was needed.

Great service.

"Really bad customer service, I bought Sanyo battery, but product wasn't good. I asked them for replacement, they wanted me to spend 5-6$ more for sending back bad product in order to process exchange warranty. It is pretty insane I thought after spending higher price and buying 1 year warranty I would be happy. But it was worst deal for me. "

"Delivery was quick, but battery appeared used and wouldn't take a charge. Will return for refund tomorrow."

"Thank you for filling my order although it is just a battery I fitted it into the phone & it charged perfectly & we are back in business with a phone that does not keep beeping.

"Very smooth transaction. Fast, free shipping greatly appreciated. Would certainly do business again."

Rating 8/104/5

"Order was shipped promptly, but took over 2 weeks to arrive by USPS. Tracking ended after it left the USPS sort facility. Order was as described and works great."

Lake Forest, CA

"I ordered a cordless phone battery. The order was promptly acknowledged, shipped the next working day (the order was on a weekend) and was received without incident. It was packaged safely and securely. I will somewhat grumble that the battery was aftermarket, not OEM (Panasonic), and should have been promoted as such on the web page. But it installed and is working fine."

"I paid for my order on Jan 9th 2013. It is now Jan 22nd 2013. I have not received my order or any further information about it! Am I going to be ripped off?"

"We were VERY pleased! They arrived so fast and were way less than any other batteries we looked at. Also no shipping charges! They work just like they are supposed to. Any time we need batteries we will order them through EMTC. Thank you, Joy Upchurch

I have the transaction number, I hope that will be OK

"This looked like a good deal until I peeled the suspicious and super sticky label off of the back of the battery. There I located the manufacturer date of the Motorola BT51 cell phone battery. It was made July 14, 2009. Oh, this is a "New" battery alright, but it is OLD/pulled stock that EMTC has tried very hard to disguise. I knew to check this from warnings from others that had posted on the Internet. There seems to be a common thread among e-tailers of cell phone batteries that customers are idiots, and will buy it and not complain if it lights up the phone after the initial charge. I don't like this kind of underhanded merchandising one bit, and I know for sure that I wont be back. What's more, I will warn others, as others have warned me, that EMTC does not live up to the good-guy hype that they lavish on themselves. Avoid this outfit! "

modified review This review was modified by WileyMM on January 17 2013 03:44:48 PM

"The product that I recieved was exactly what I had ordered and at a very reasonable price. I would certainly recommend EMTC. "

"I had a hard time trying to locate these particular batteries locally and found EMTC using an online search. I was therefore skeptical when making the purchase, but they have proven to be trust worthy, reliable and very professional.

My purchases were shipped as indicated and on time. They arrived in a very good condition and are exactly as shown on their website.

Ae it was international mail, it took a couple of days. However in between I contacted the service team to inquire about the shipment. I promptly received an email with a tracking ID too informing me of the shipment done.

I am very satisfied with the purchase and would certainly recommend EMTC to others.

"Great value...fast shipping...I well definately be back!...

"Excellent price, service and speed of delivery!"