Product & services pricing Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"The item I ordered was not what I received. It was misrepresented both in the written description and the accompanying picture. While they did issue a refund when I returned the product, they did not reimburse my return shipping cost, which I requested since I was mislead by their website advertising."

"Happy with my product - delivered exactly as promised. Would use this seller again."

modified review This review was modified by mmantz on December 15 2014 07:55:25 PM

"My bad the remote got here 12/10 and works great Thanks"

"Extremely fast delivery! I ordered batteries for 4 Panasonic wireless home phones, and 3 ATT wireless home phones. The Panasonic batteries are still going strong after a year of service, The ATT batteries failed after less than 4 months of service. The cost of the ATT batteries was so low, it did not make economic sense to take this issue up with the reseller."

modified review This review was modified by chuck_954 on December 05 2014 12:17:27 PM

"The item arrived yesterday, tried it today and it is working just great. Thanks so much. Made my day. Appreciate the fact that I could track the shipment. Spot on."

"My question is a long time to ship a single battery from California to Washington DC
below I will give you the tracking number 9400 1102 0088 2938 9496 883 now this package was ordered on November the 17th the money was taken out of my account the same day and now it is Black Friday November 28th and I only get the updated information that it is only in California still. Anaheim and and Santa AnaCalifornia I only hope in the future that something can be done about this long drawn out problem. My my email address is ellisjohar23@gmail.com and I'm still waiting for my package.

"I am still waiting for my package, it was supposed to be here Monday, the 17th, still have not received it. What do I do?"

modified review This review was modified by Neilkontak on November 21 2014 04:22:34 PM

"Very happy with my new battery for my phone. Phone works like brand new. Fast shipping and great service. Thanks bjs"

"Received new cell phone battery as advertised. With standard delivery it was arrived in 3 days. Battery charged up just fine -- can't wait to see how it Works!

Thanks EMTC!

modified review This review was modified by 4391 on November 02 2014 09:59:35 AM

"hola,amigos de EMTC,acavo de recivir el producto y creo se equibocaron en el envio ,pues enviaron un control remoto modelo rc66 de directv y yo pedi el samsung modelo LN32C450E1D original del tv,pues sino hubiera comprado un universal en la tienda pero nesecito el original.gracias espero una respuesta,saludos......."

"emailed to the customer that the order was shipped on 24 october 2014, tracking number said the item did not shipped until oct 30, 2014. This is an indicator of poor customer service and relations. This is my first time and the last time to deal with this company that does not have customer loyalty and honesty."

modified review This review was modified by BertSalazar on November 01 2014 11:07:44 AM

"I purchased 3 telephone batteries from EMTC and the envelope arrived damaged and empty (by postoffice). When I notified EMTC of the problem they offered to refund my money or replace the order. Today I received the complete order intact. Triple AAA service. Would recommend them to anyone."

"1 of 2 items had a flaw in the connector - manufacturing defect NOT seller's fault. Seller IMMEDIATELY shipped a replacement and I received it in just a few days ! AWESOME customer support and I won't hesitate doing future business (or referring friends !) to this company !!

Many Thanks, Mike

"sounds good, get it coming !"

"First time customer.
Easy to order, quick shipping, fast delivery.
Very smooth transaction.
Thanks.

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!