Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I was very happy with the service I received and the quick shipping"

modified review This review was modified by newillcpa on November 24 2014 11:45:27 AM

"I am still waiting for my package, it was supposed to be here Monday, the 17th, still have not received it. What do I do?"

modified review This review was modified by Neilkontak on November 21 2014 04:22:34 PM

"Very happy with my new battery for my phone. Phone works like brand new. Fast shipping and great service. Thanks bjs"

"Received new cell phone battery as advertised. With standard delivery it was arrived in 3 days. Battery charged up just fine -- can't wait to see how it Works!

Thanks EMTC!

modified review This review was modified by 4391 on November 02 2014 09:59:35 AM

"hola,amigos de EMTC,acavo de recivir el producto y creo se equibocaron en el envio ,pues enviaron un control remoto modelo rc66 de directv y yo pedi el samsung modelo LN32C450E1D original del tv,pues sino hubiera comprado un universal en la tienda pero nesecito el original.gracias espero una respuesta,saludos......."

"emailed to the customer that the order was shipped on 24 october 2014, tracking number said the item did not shipped until oct 30, 2014. This is an indicator of poor customer service and relations. This is my first time and the last time to deal with this company that does not have customer loyalty and honesty."

modified review This review was modified by BertSalazar on November 01 2014 11:07:44 AM

"I purchased 3 telephone batteries from EMTC and the envelope arrived damaged and empty (by postoffice). When I notified EMTC of the problem they offered to refund my money or replace the order. Today I received the complete order intact. Triple AAA service. Would recommend them to anyone."

"1 of 2 items had a flaw in the connector - manufacturing defect NOT seller's fault. Seller IMMEDIATELY shipped a replacement and I received it in just a few days ! AWESOME customer support and I won't hesitate doing future business (or referring friends !) to this company !!

Many Thanks, Mike

"sounds good, get it coming !"

"First time customer.
Easy to order, quick shipping, fast delivery.
Very smooth transaction.
Thanks.

"Very quick service, good product, and good price. What more could you ask for?"

"Battery was re-charged for full only first time after that getting recharge half and if we speak for 5 minutes it gets drain fast."

"I ordered a remote control. It was ordered on Sunday night, arrived on Wednesday, and is exactly what was needed.

Great service.

"Really bad customer service, I bought Sanyo battery, but product wasn't good. I asked them for replacement, they wanted me to spend 5-6$ more for sending back bad product in order to process exchange warranty. It is pretty insane I thought after spending higher price and buying 1 year warranty I would be happy. But it was worst deal for me. "

"Delivery was quick, but battery appeared used and wouldn't take a charge. Will return for refund tomorrow."

EMTC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

EMTC is not a merchant member
EMTC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!