Stores > eCampus.com
  • eCampus.com

Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED
      eservice@ecampus.com
      1-877-322-6787

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.97/10 4.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.16/10 5.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCampus.com by clicking a star below.
DarlaWylie-35551's Avatar

2017-04-25

four orders placed and still no books

"I placed four orders for two textbooks. I kept getting a report back saying that they could not verify my credit cards. So I called customer service, the lady would not help and could not help when asked to speak to a manager I was told it will take her three days to call me back. I by this time was in a panic to find these two books and have them delivered a.s.a.p. ended up paying for another company to overnight my books an extra $35"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

“Good morning,

We regret to hear your most recent experience with us did not go as well as you expected. After reviewing your order, it appears canceled due to an irregularity in your provided billing address information. While eCampus.com uses the latest software to protect all transactions, occasionally a minor discrepancy will cause the system to flag an order for cancellation. I show that you spoke with a representative on 4/11/17 who offered to help you to replace your order over the phone and you declined their offer. Supervisor callbacks are completed by the end of the following business day so ensure that when a supervisor contacts you they have all of the available information and options available for your discussion.

I hope that you will give us another chance to serve us in the future by calling us to help you place your order over the phone.

2017-04-24

Best price online for my book.

"Book condition as listed. Was cheaper than any other online shopping site. Very fast delivery. Will use again next semester!"

Rep reply posted Apr-26-2017

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you will be using us again next semester. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-04-24

Wish I would have read the reviews

"Very unhappy. Rented with the expectation that it was for the semester. Had to extend, and it ended costing me twice as much as I would have paid on other sites. "

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2017

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear you experienced unmet expectations the resulted in frustration. I'd be happy to assist you in any way I can. Reviewing your order, it appears this item was rented on 03/03/3017 for the short term, due into UPS tracking on May 2nd. At eCampus.com, we understand that students may need additional time with an item. If you're only needing the book for another couple weeks, we offer a courtesy rental extension to anyone who reaches out to our customer service department. As a courtesy, I have extended your rental for The Mentor's Guide until 5/16/2017. Currently I am not seeing any extension order in our system as referenced in your review. Can you please provide me with the order number for the item you extended?

-Erin-”

Bad experience

"I ordered and paid for a book. A week later as I was waiting for it to come in, I got an email saying the the book was unavailable. That was a week too late I needed the book the . A week wasted I could have found it elsewhere. I already paid money and yet it was unavailable? very disappointed . "

“Good morning,

I apologize for any confusion that your cancellation may have caused you. At eCampus.com we know that your textbook needs are time sensitive. Your eCampus.com Marketplace order has been cancelled because the seller did not confirm shipment of the item and an email was sent notifying you of this. A full refund was processed back to the original payment method. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds. I have sent you an email to the address on file regarding your cancellation as well as an in store credit for the inconvenience.

Quick and easy

"Navigating the website and ordering was easy. However it's been 15 days since my order was shipped and I haven't received it. "

“Good morning,

I am sorry to read you have not yet received your Marketplace item. At eCampus.com, we offer our customers low prices on the thousands of books we keep in stock at our warehouse. However, some select titles may not be available or at a price you can afford. For those titles, we host a 3rd party platform called the eCampus.com Marketplace. This marketplace allows 3rd party sellers, such as you or me with an unneeded copy, to post their items for sale to our customer base. Because this is an external selling platform used by everyday students, we allow sellers up to 5 business days to confirm and ship a sale.

To address your issue, I have emailed the seller directly to receive an update on your order. Once I receive a response, I will forward it to you. If they do not provide a valid tracking number by end of business on 4/25/17, I will process a full refund on your behalf. In addition, I have sent you an email containing details of an in store credit applied to your account as our way of apologizing for your inconvenience. Please check your hotmail.com account for details of this credit and a copy of the email sent over to the seller requesting tracking information.

Best Wishes,

Awesome!

"Fast shipping and service!! Thank you!"

“Hello Jessica,

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you had an awesome experience with us. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

See you next semester!

Horrible

"Thought book was available because it was listed only to find out the book was cancelled because it was unavailable. I was relying on this book to arrive before my class started and caused a major inconvenience. "

Right on time

"Order was fast and efficient "

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you were pleased with the efficiency of our website. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

Fast and Easy

"Fast and easy without any hassle."

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you had a stress free experience with us. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-04-22

Excellent but I need to rent a book for English learning,the website doesn't give me options for rent all I see is buy.

"Same thing as above I couldn't rent a book "

“Hello PastelMagentaHaddock-74993,

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you have been satisfied with our service. Sometimes however, we only allow the purchase of items we consider to be one time use products (such as workbooks). We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

See you next semester!

Great

"Never had a problem with ecampus! Got 4 textbooks for $90 when one of them was originally $160 in my campus book store!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you were able to find the items you needed at an affordable price. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

Satisfied

"I am thankful my textbook was available as an e-book through this service, but it has a couple issues that decrease my studying efficiency significantly. This e-reader does not have a menu of the chapters to allow you to switch easily between chapters. I have to flip the pages or use a scroll bar to get to each chapter I need to review at the time. It also has a strange lag between pages if I am switching from page to page to quickly. This e-reader works, but is not suggested for college textbooks."

“Good morning,

I apologize that you are having some issues with your eBook Reader. i have forwarded your suggestions to our IT team for review.

Thank you for your continued business,

Cancelled Orders and False Advertisements

"Although a few of my orders have worked out well through the marketplace used books sales, some of my orders have been cancelled a day after ordering. Another issue is, upon receipt of the book, it is not as advertised (listed as a student copy but is actually an annotated instructors edition with Used Book stickers conveniently covering this fact). Customer Service was very helpful in issuing refunds but beware of Marketplace sellers. "

“Good morning,

I"m sorry to hear that you haven't had an excellent experience with our marketplace sellers. Please be sure to leave feedback for each problem order if the seller was not timely in their cancellation or the book is in unsatisfactory condition. Additionally, please email me directly with the book title and the issue with the items condition so that I may email the seller on your behalf. We do not allow the sale of instructors editions unless noted.

I have emailed you directly and await your response so we may work together to resolve these issues,

2017-04-22

Bad

"Was selling a book they didn't have then took awhile to get a refund "

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,

2017-04-21

Good and prompt customer service

"My order was confirmed and later cancelled which made me very upset. However, they showed great customer service and offered me a credit towards a future purchase."

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,407 merchant members.