• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.78/10 5.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.85/10 5.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

"Very satisfied with the purchase. Great service!"

"Consistently poor service, high prices, and difficulty tracking packages."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

eCampusHelp, eCampus.com rep has responded

“I was sorry to see that you have experienced what you consider poor service from us. The orders you have placed with us have reached you in the time estimated on the website and we have no record of any contact with our customer service department. The book ordered in September shipped the same day as ordered (Friday) with One Business Day shipping and delivered on Monday, the next business day. Perhaps you had expected delivery on the weekend, we try to make it clear that deliveries are calculated by business day but it might have been confusing. The two clothing items you ordered on Oct 20th shipped the next business day - they did take longer to reach you as you selected USPS shipping rather than the UPS you had chosen for your book.

I apologize for the circumstances that have caused you to feel we offer poor service, we always do our best to help resolve any concerns if we are contacted and realize there is an issue. If you can let me know how we've let you down I'd be happy to try to make it up to you.
I hope we'll have an opportunity to assist you in the future.”

"It was quick and easy to find and order a book for a upcoming class. Pricing was excellent and arrived on time."

"I have been scouting different sites for the best deal on text books for my final few classes in Business Management. I Found eCampus and found exactly what I was in search of. eCampus saved me over $400 on the purchase of two text books. I had them delivered to my door step within a week and the books were in pristine condition!
Thank You for your services. I have told everyone that I know at college about my savings and the excellent service that I received. I hope that they too will become loyal customers as i now am. I will never shop anywhere else for my needed learning materials.

"Easy to use website and quick delivery"

"I like the services as usual

"I did not like the fact ecampus did not have the correct textbook for LGL 315. Student received the wrong textbook then I was told it would be $20 extra for the correct textbook."

"Thank you for being available and the great delivery service"

"Order a book for class, paid for UPS shipping 1-5 days, however it took the entire 5 days to receive my book, that would not have been bad if my co-worker had not ordered the same book with regular shipping and received hers the same day as me. Then to make matters worse the book I ordered was transferred to the USPS for delivery. Making the extra money spent worthless."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-05-2014

eCampusHelp, eCampus.com rep has responded

“Good afternoon,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Our records indicate that your order was processed and shipped from our warehouse on 10/24/2014. According to UPS 1Z29E3W5YW29974370 your package was delivered on 10/29/2014. Your book was book was delivered within the 1-5 business day delivery timeframe mentioned on our website when the book was ordered, I have processed a full refund of the $6.98 paid for shipping on the order. We ask that you allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be applied to the account that was charged.
Erin
Customer Service Representative
Ecampus.com”

"I am very happy with the books I have received from ECampus

"e-Campus had the best price on a book for my wife. Even better then Amazon. Delivery was very fast. This is the place to go to first for an educational book, new or used ."

"Super fast! I placed the order one week before my classes were scheduled to begin & received my books the same week!! Hassle free! I def recommend!! "

"everyone was really helpful and friendly and the online ordering is easy to use"

"My experience with ecampus books has been very good. The girls in Customer Service are the bomb! They understand the true meaning of good customer service.

thanks to all of you,
Helene

"Great service and great prices!"

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.