• eCampus.com eCampus.com Elite Status

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.34/10 6.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10

"Would not buy from here again. Entered the ISBN for a BIO 1408 book to get the online text with online labs. Was redirected by eCampus to another ISBN which was "the same", it was not. The labs for my course were custom so the code I purchased did not work. eCampus refused to refund or provide the correct codes. They stated once the codes were opened they could not refund, BUT without opening and trying the codes there was no way to know they were wrong. They have sent me around to about a dozen people and now they will not answer emails or they transfer me and leave me on hold indefinitely. DO NOT BUY E-TEXTS OR LABS FROM THIS PROVIDER!!! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"Content with the whole transaction. Served its purpose"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Great company to deal with would deal with again!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Fast and great price!!!! Was skeptical at first-- but now I want to use them a lot! "

"Love eCampus.com. I have been using them for three years now. Prices are great. I like the option to rent the books and send them back after the semester. Website is very user friendly."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to get feedback like this! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

eCampus.com”

"I used eCampus.com for most of my college textbooks so when my daughter needed textbooks for her freshman year I came here first. I was delighted to see the new options available (rentals, electronic versions). I chose the rental option and so far have been very pleased. The book arrived sooner than expected and was in perfect condition. If the return process is painless, we will be renting more textbooks from eCampus.com. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-25-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file wtih a little gift for you to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I love ecampus! Quick delivery, great prices, and very convenient return process. "

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"It's great being able to rent books through eCampus for my daughter's college courses. It has helped tremendously with the expense for college and I'm so thankful that we've been able to rent books through eCampus! They make the process so simple and give you plenty of time to ship the book back after classes end as well. I will use eCampus as often as possible when getting her books for school."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! It really makes our day to receive feedback like this! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Book as promised. Fast delivery."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Easy to order and best prices when compared with several other online bookstore rentals."

“Good morning,

I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I have made purchases from eCampus.com in the past and again recently and I always receive excellent service. I would definitely recommend eCampus.com for purchases and rentals."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"My books came very fast and were as desribed"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I received a book which did not match the ISBN number for the book that I ordered. I tried to return it online but an $18 re-stocking fee was being deducted from my return and the error wasn't my error. I tried to call eCampus.com and left my number twice for someone to call me but no returned my call. Needless to say, I will never order from eCampus again."

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Customer service representative
eCampus.com”

"Thanks eCampus. Not only did ordering from you save me appx. 300 dollars, you shipped them super fast so I got them in time to do major studying despite my own college's bookstore not having enough to go around. Everyone should hail your existence!"

“Good morning,

Thank you! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"eCampus has been very helpful! I love ordering my books from this website !"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order!

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.