Stores > eCampus.com

• eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

Quick and Easy

"Ordering was simple, delivery was quick. I love that the box I received my products in can be used to return my rentals. Makes renting a breeze. "

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

eCampus.com

Great service

"The service was quick and all the information I needed on the website was readily available. I appreciate the service and would recommend this site. "

Rep reply posted Dec-02-2016

“Good morning,

I'm glad to hear that we could help! We appreciate your feedback and support. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Smelly book.

"The book was too old library book, smelly, and with a lot of lines difficult to erase."

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that your item's condition was not satisfactory. I have emailed you at the address on file with more information about your order.

2016-11-28

my order was cancelled for no reason

"I was not notified IT TOOK forever to get my refund. I was really annoyed it was cancelled without letting me know."

2016-11-28

Sent wrong book and refused to admit mistake - will never purchase from this seller again, but thankfully eCampus took care of me

"I ordered from isebooks on eCampus.com and was sent an International Edition, which is unacceptable. When I contacted the seller, they argued with me, insisting it was the correct edition. The ISBN in my confirmation email is completely different from the ISBN on the book. At first, they refused my request for a refund. Then they said they would refund me but they refuse to provide me with a prepaid shipping label. They sent me the wrong book - I should not have to pay for shipping. Now they say they will reimburse me for shipping it back, but they have yet to provide me with an address to send the book to. I was ready to initiate a chargeback, but eCampus stepped in and took care of me. They processed my refund and gave me $20 credit. While I will stay away from isebooks, I will give eCampus another try. Great customer service, Erin, thank you."

This review was modified by jeryl_massini on November 29 2016 07:52:06 AM

“Good morning,

I am sincerely sorry that this has happened to you. We strive to provide the best service to our customers and expect our sellers to meet our same expectations. This is certainly a frustrating and inconvenient situation. I have emailed you at the address on file with more information about this issue and hope we can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

2016-11-27

Where is my book?

"Ordered book and after 10 days book has not processed or shipped"

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that your item has not arrived in a timely manner. That certainly sounds frustrating. I have emailed the address you provided on file with more information about this order and to discuss this matter with you in more detail.

2016-11-26

No product, no positive review

"I have yet to see the product ship, let alone see it on my door step. I ordered it 9 days ago. Until my product arrives or I receive notice that is not available, I will never shop here again."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Good afternoon,

I apologize for any inconvenience our delays may have caused you. Due to the holidays we have been experiencing some extended shipping times. I have emailed you at the address on file with more details about your order and the current status.

2016-11-26

A little worried

"I ordered a book on 11/16 and received an e-mail the next day saying that my book had shipped. However, when I go onto the USPS website to check the tracking number it says that they received pre-shipment information on 11/18 but that they do not actually have the item yet so it has not shipped. I know that it is the holidays and I'm trying to give people the benefit of the doubt but I am getting a little worried about where the book is. I'm waiting until Monday to see if something changes and if not I will be reaching out to customer service."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that your tracking information was unreliable. Your order should certainly have been received by now. I have emailed the address you have on file with more information about this order in the hopes we can resolve this to your satisfaction.

2016-11-22

Never Again

"I had such bad experiences with eCampus I made myself a note to never use them again. They are slow to return emails and offer little if any customer service. I've waited over a week for books to be shipped, and had no response from their "marketplace" sellers. There are too many online book sellers to put up with such bad service.

UPDATE: After a more than a week and several emails, I got a notice the book was "no longer available" and I will receive a refund in 3-5 days. They also offered a coupon, which unfortunately I won't use because I won't order through eCampus again.

This review was modified by baker2299 on November 23 2016 07:07:40 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2016

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with our marketplace order system was not satisfactory. We strive to be fair to both the seller and customer in these matters and appreciate your input. I have emailed you with more information about your order in the hopes to resolve this matter.

eCampus Customer Service”

2016-11-07

I will never rent a book ever again from ecampus

"I rented a book from ecampus and I used it twice realizing I only needed lecture notes because it had all the information I needed for my exams. When I returned the book back to ecampus I was charged for damaging a book that I rarely used for an online course. A email was sent that the book had red ink on the book, but I rarely touch the book and in fact I put it on a shelf because I knew I did not need the book anymore. I was charged over $200 and the renting fee was added. I talk to two representatives and they did not have the answer or proof/evidence of seeing the damage. I pay the extra fee and I question the representatives about the situation and they never answered back because I pay the fee already and that was my biggest mistake. I was disappointed by the results. "

2016-09-09

Lousy customer service

"Out 75 dollars- return policy is too short- it is impossible since kids need their books before college classes start and by the time the class starts they do not know the access key doesn't work and the 25 days has already gone by. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by katpaige on September 09 2016 01:09:34 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-11-2016

A rep from eCampus.com, eCampusHelp, has responded

“I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2016-09-09

Shipping scam

"I ordered a college textbook from ecampus and selected 2-day shipping for an additional $16+. Later on I went to check the status of my order, and to my surprise it stated something along the lines of, "Shipping 3-5 business days." So I started chatting with ecampus, and it turns out the 2-day shipping I paid for only kicks in AFTER the 3-5 business days. What a ripoff! Needless to say I cancelled my order.

Update: It is now Sept. 12 (original post was Sept. 7) and although a refund has been issued, I still do not have the funds available. So now I can't even buy the book from anywhere else. Digusting place!

This review was modified by Jake8723 on September 12 2016 02:43:41 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-09-2016

“Good morning,

I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this issue has caused you. I have emailed you with an update about your concern to the email address provided on file.

2016-09-08

never again

"This place was absolutely terrible. I will never order from here again and I suggest you dont either. First of all, they lied to me when i called customer service asking where my order was. I had placed an order 2 weeks prior and received no shipping information and was told that it would ship the next day. When i didnt receive shipping information, i called back and was told that they would get to the bottom of it and call me back. Not only did they fail to call me back, but they just sent an email out saying my order was cancelled and they would give me a 5% off coupon on my next order. they can take their 5% of shove it, because I will never use this company again, nor will any of my peers. this place ****"

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry about the inconvenience this appears to have caused you. I have emailed you with more information about this concern at the email address you provided on file.

2016-09-05

I feel cheated and manipulated!!

"On their website while purchasing I paid EXTRA to have one day shipping. No time was i notified that it may take them to put the damn book in a box for UPS over two weeks, and then UPS will ship in in 24 hours. When I contacted them, their representative, Robert, was even worse. He never apologized for the inconvenience and rather told me if I wanted to cancel the order.

I don't even know why my university puts this garbage company on their website as means to get books. I really hope you guys get sued!

Terrible, Terrible,Terrible!!

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry for any delays that occurred. I have emailed you with an update about your concern to the email address provided on file.

2016-09-05

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE MULTIPLE CASES OF FRAUDULENT ACTIONS PLACED ON COLLEGE STUDENTS. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF COLLEGE STUDENTS AND HAVE INCOMPETENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. READ THE REVIEWS AND THE BBB REPORTS. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO REPORT TO THE BBB OF THE RUTHLESS CHARGES THIS COMPANY ILLEGALLY MAKES."

This review was modified by Kaarynjf on September 05 2016 06:02:44 AM

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that your experience was not to your satisfaction. I have emailed you about your concern at the email you have listed on file.

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,607 merchant members.