Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 7.00/10 1,719 reviews

eCampus.com is a merchant member
    eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • eCampus.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.10/10 4.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.03/10 4.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.66/10 3.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.96/10 3.96/10

All 1,721 Customer Reviews

"Ordering was simple and delivery was fast. The book was delivered in perfect condition. Thank you."

"I needed my book ASAP and ecampus offered expedited shipping. I received my textbook quick and on the day I was scheduled to receive it. I will definitely recommend ecampus to other fellow students!"

"The item arrived very quickly and in excellent condition! This book appears to be new, it looks that good!! Thank you very much for your excellent service!"

"Before ordering. I asked customer service about the condition of the books. They stated that rental books were better taken care of than the used. So not true. Also, my order was processed late. The shipping information did not state that overnight deliveries would arrive to residents after 3 p.m. or before the end of day. The books got to my home 10 minutes before my class started. The class started at 6 p.m. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

“Good Morning Joyce!

I apologize for any inconvenience. Your order was processed and delivered in less than 48 hours. UPS does deliver by end of their business day. If you have any complaints about delivery time, please contact UPS. If you feel that your rentals are in less than good condition just let us know and we'll get you replacements sent out. As a courtesy I have applied $10 of in store credit to your account for use on a future order.

eCampus”

"I've never used ecampus so I was a little apprehensive, but the books were cheaper than anywhere else, shipping was free and there was no tax. They arrived one day earlier than expected. Win, win. Thank you."

"very fast, very reasonable, book like brand new."

"I ordered 2 soft cover books. One was delivered and was fine. The second book was placed into the delivery packaging hastily and the back of the cover was bent back and creased. I am disappointed and a little angry. The book was purchased from a seller through eCampus; but, I stopped using Amazon for this same reason and came to eCampus. Now I see that you are all the same. No one seems to take care. After all, we just can't waste those 3 seconds that it would take to think of the customer and do it correctly, can we? Please forgive the snarky sarcasm."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2014

“Michael,

I apologize that you received a damaged textbook from one of our Marketplace Sellers. You may contact the Seller by logging in to your eCampus.com customer account. Select Order History, select the correct order number, and then select "Contact Seller". If there are any problems with the order, for example: the book is different than what was advertised, etc. you will need to contact the Seller directly within the first 20 days. If you are not able to resolve the matter with the Seller please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-388-9909.

Christina
Customer Service
eCampus.com”

"The service was very prompt."

"I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in ecampus' service. Not only was I informed very late that my book had not shipped, but I had to take matters into my own hands to ask for faster shipping. This has been a major inconvenience since my order was a reference manual that I need to use daily in my lab. I took the time to perform experiments that would not require me to use the manual. But it has been far longer than the estimated amount of days ecampus said they would deliver it to me by.

My research has been delayed and my work halted due to ecampus' negligence. I ordered my manual within a reasonable time frame and ecampus failed to hold up their end of the bargain. I feel as if the book should be allowed to stay within my possession for free rather than me return it under the rental agreement.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

“Good morning Aaron!

On behalf of the supplier, I apologize for the delay in your item. Your item has the availability of 3-5 business days. Your shipping method was upgraded to UPS Ground at no cost to you, because this was shipped 1 business day late from the supplier. I have applied a $15 in store credit to your eCampus account for use on a future order.

eCampus”

"very fast. I like ordering from ecampus"

"Didn't receive order and was not informed that I wouldn't be receiving it causing great loss in my class"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

“Good morning Alyssa.

Your eCampus.com Marketplace order has been cancelled because the Seller did not confirm shipment of the item, and an email was sent notifying you of this. A full refund was processed back to the original payment method. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds.

If you still need this book, I encourage you to visit eCampus.com and place a new order.

eCampus”

"I was very satisfied with eCampus. I was wary of it, but I got my textbook on time, and in good condition too! "

"Easy to use website and fast delivery "

"Iam very happy and completely in my encounter with ecampus. They worth doing buisness with and trust worthy. I will be refaring my friends to them."

"First off I had to make the purchase a few times before my credit card was accepted and then after being so happy to have the order placed I got an email saying what I had purchased was not available. Very disappointing"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Good morning Gina!

I apologize on behalf of the vendor. Since we offer a huge variety of books, we can't keep every book in stock. When filling your order, the vendor let us know that the item is currently out of stock. I have applied $15 of in store credit for use on a future order.

eCampus