• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.09/10 3.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10

"I found the service quick and easy from checking out to receiving the book itself. I was very happy to see that ecampus carried the book I needed and for cheap as well. I would certainly go and order a book from them if I needed to ever again."

"DO NOT use ecampus! I made a huge mistake by renting from my textbooks from them. I sent my textbooks in the mail 3 days before they were due. The post office had a delay and mixed up my package (which often happens during high rush seasons) and they refused to reimburse me even though I showed proof of my receipt and the post office sent confirmation I had sent it in time. They charged me $306 for a book I found on sale online for $79. The customer service reps were so rude and it was overall a horrible experience. I wish I had read the reviews online. I'll know better next time. NEVER use ecampus. Learn from my mistake. "

“Good Morning Sunjeet!

Our records indicate that the prepaid UPS rental return label provided in your Customer My Account was not used. The USPS tracking number you provided, 9253490110034220180660, was delivered to Indianapolis IN. Our facility is located in Lexington KY.

eCampus”

"WORST experience ever with an online store!! I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN and would suggest same for anyone else. Ordered a textbook on 8/5/14. Talked to the seller on 8/7/14 just to check regarding shipping time frame. They did not see order or have textbook. eCampus swore they sent order; seller denied order of textbook. eCampus told me they wouldn't refund until specified time frame passed. Finally on 8/15/14 I am told I will get a refund in 7 days on a textbook I ordered 15 days ago that the vender never had in stock in the first place. .............. Let me add to eCampus' response... it was NOT an issue with the seller. The whole fault was with eCampus. They dropped the ball... they have my money... they are taking their sweet time refunding it. "

“Good Morning Rebecca!

We apologize on behalf of the Marketplace Seller for any inconvenience. You may leave feedback for the Seller by logging into your Customer My Account, clicking on Order History, click on the order number, and click the leave feedback link. A full refund was processed back to the original payment method. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds.

We appreciate your feedback!

eCampus”

"I ordered a book from eCampus.com on 8/8/14, on 8/12/14 I looked up my order to see if my book had shipped. The status was on order, when I asked what that meant customer service said they were locating the book and would let me know when it would be shipped. Today on 8/14/14 I received an email stating they could not locate the book and I get 5% off on my next book. My daughter needs this book for school which is starting soon and the book is now sold out on the other sites, I would have rather paid $20 more and had the book. From the reviews on this site this appears to be a common occurrence with eCampus.com. This is not the way to start off the school year, or good customer service. I don't think ecampus.com should charge you for a book that they are not sure they will be able to get."

“Good Morning Stacie!

I apologize on behalf of the supplier. Most of the time we are able to ship these books in the time frame listed. Keep in mind the availability is an estimate based on recent order history with the supplier. Occasionally orders may be delayed or cancelled because of a change in availability. As a customer courtesy I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account for use on a future order.

eCampus”

"DO NOT order from this website!!!! They would gladly extend your rental but God forbid if you're even just a few days late with your return. I sent my rental via UPS the following week after they were due and they charged my credit card the full amount of the books. Oh but they were so COURTEOUS as to let me know they can refund half the amount they charged my credit card once the books arrived. No other textbook website charges late fees like they do. It is an absolutely ridiculous policy as I have obviously already returned the books. I am NEVER ordering from this website again and you shouldn't either. "

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

“Good Afternoon Isabella!

I have sent an email to the email address on file.

eCampus”

"Book received as described."

"Sent me a book with obvious spine damage that had been attempted to be fixed."

"Quick delivery and accurate order. Best prices on the web!"

"Thank you I receive my book the day lady said would shw was very helpful. Thanks again I like my book.."

"Did not receive book.
Received email stating they did not have book after all. Why did they then list and charge me for book!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-08-2014

“Good Morning Nicole!

We appreciate your feedback!

eCampus”

"A week after order place, eCampus.com came back with email stating book could not be located. I had to order from Amazon.com on short notice."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-08-2014

“Good Morning David!

eCampus”

"Overall, I'm very happy with my order. It arrived just in time, and safe meaning it did not take long at all. I'm happy with my order, first time using ecampus, and I for sure will use ecampus.com again. Thank you ecampus."

"It was fine. I ordered the product, it came in a timely fashion in good shape. I am quite pleased with the book."

"Everyone has been very nice and helpful. My order arrived sooner than expected. The process is easy to understand and follow through. Toni"

"Everything that I ordered arrived as expected and very much on-time. "

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.