• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.46/10 4.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.93/10 4.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.56/10 3.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Very happy with the product that I receive and count here in a timely fashion in good condition as expected"

"I received my book earlier than I expected and the condition of the book was excellent!! "

"they sent me the complete wrong book. not even close to what I ordered. I sent it back and I am still waiting on my refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a difficult experience. According to UPS tracking number 1Z29E3W59096448111 your label was scanned into tracking with UPS on 10/15/2014. At this time, your package is still in transit to our warehouse and your full refund will be processed once the book has been checked into our warehouse.

Ecampus.com”

"I was expecting to get the detailed solutions of all the problems from the end of each chapters but it has solutions of only few solutions."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.
Ecampus.com”

"came through in a pinch for me (actually my son), and I will use you again."

"Website was user friendly, book was fairly priced, shipping was reasonable and quick. Positive experience all around."

"Books came quickly......used books i bought were in excellent condition!!!!!!"

"Book arrived on time and in excellent condition."

"Sent my book quick and the book is in good condition "

"Ive order from ecampus like 5 days before i start classes,and my books arrived a the night before."

"Ordered 3 books, each one from a different site, on the same date. The shipping was less for each of the other books, as was the cost of the books. Both of the other books arrived last week, but still have not received this order."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

Ecampus.com”

"The transaction was great but the software for the e-textbook is poor. Often times I find the program to freeze and crash especially while using the search function."

Ecampus.com”

"The book Introduction to Psychology e-book did not open for me and therefore I have not used the e-book at all. This book cost me 52.99 and I can not use the book. I am quite dissatisfied."

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file.

Ecampus.com”

"I ordered a calculator and was sent the wrong model. I called and spoke to a lady who was very nice and helpful. I explained the situation and she said she would send the correct model out. I returned the first one sent and the second one arrived. It was the same WRONG model as the first one sent. I will call again, after the weekend, to try it one more time. Someone needs to pay closer attention to what is being shipped. One good point, the people on the phone are very nice and seem like they genuinely want to help."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-14-2014

Ecampus.com”

"The item that I purchased was sold as new, but it was used as well as broken."

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.