Stores > eCampus.com
  • eCampus.com

Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED
      eservice@ecampus.com
      1-877-322-6787

Product & services pricing Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.35/10 6.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCampus.com by clicking a star below.

Great experience!

"This site had the ISBNs that I needed for the best price. The delivery speed was impressive. I will use again."

Wrong book

"I ordered 4 books and got 3 i needed and one that wasn't even close to what I ordered. Customer service has been slow to getting back to me. So far, pretty disappointed. The books I did receive were in very good condition and they came pretty fast!"

Fantastic Service

"I received the book I order quickly. The shopping process was easy and quick. The book was exactly as it was supposed to be. I will deferentially use eCampus again for our textbook needs. Thank you eCampus. "

Great!

"I rented a textbook for one of my classes and it came in the mail really quickly and straight from the publisher! It's in absolutely perfect condition. (:"

So far so good!

"So far so good! I put in the wrong address the first time, my order got cancelled, when I called they fixed it right away and re-ordered them over the phone. I got them very promptly and they are in good condition. I like that I was able to have so many renting deadlines. "

quick & informative

"Book arrived quickly. Loved the text updates!"

2017-08-20

eCampus had Best Price on Hard to Find Textbook!

"My daughter's AP Biology textbook was hard to find and expensive from the few retailers that had it. eCampus definitely had the best price, We ended up getting a new book for less than the going price for used. The book arrived within a week just as advertised. There were a couple of light cosmetic scratches on the front cover but not very noticeable. All in all we were happy to get the book and I will use eCampus again."

Book came quickly.

"Easy to use website and ordering."

2017-08-20

Personable, God loving, family enriched church!

"From the moment my family and I walked up to the orange tents, to taking the kids to eKids, to service, and after service. I felt very welcomed and wanted to be apart of the Elevation church family. It was just an amazing experience that I will continue to experience! Even my kids enjoyed service and asked to come back next week! This is our new church family! Thank you Elevation! "

Great!

"Very smooth.. easy transaction"

2017-08-20

"Received item quick and fast. "

Great Place for Renting Textbooks

"Great place to rent textbooks for a reasonable price!"

Excellent service

"All worked perfectly & when we had an issue they were by accommodating & helpful in fixing the error promptly. "

Great!

"Fast shipping, great customer service, amazing prices, all around awesome! "

2017-08-20

Slow delivery, but prompt resolution

"Nine days after ordering my textbook, I had still not received it, nor received any sort of shipping notification or estimate on when I could expect my book. As classes were about to begin, I discovered that I didn't need the physical edition of the textbook after all. I reached out via the website to cancel my order and request a refund. The order was canceled and the refund was processed the next day. The slow processing was frustrating, but it ultimately worked out and I was pleased by the swift resolution. "

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,381 merchant members.