Stores > eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2016-07-20

Do Not fall for them

"I sold books back to them. A month ago. When I got the confirmation email saying 2-3 weeks for the money I was okay. Then when the 3 weeks can up still had no money. I called then they said They were a week behind. This week I called now they are saying it will take 5 weeks. There is no supervisor to speak with and all they can say is call back next week if you don't have it yet. I call bullshit on their practices. They don't even bother to send an email to the customers about being delayed on payments. "

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2016

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2016-07-07

Never Again!

"So I decided to do the book buyback with ecampus, and everything went well until the deadline for me to have received the money for the book came and went. I've contacted customer service not once but 3 times in regards to the check and ultimately was told that they don't know why the check had not arrive and that it was mailed out 2 weeks ago and that I would have to wait 30days before another check could be issued. I will NEVER do business with ecampus again, and I don't recommend that anyone else does."

2016-07-04

scam website!

"I ordered a book I needed for my school through my professor who had suggested this website. I was happy they ship it to the Canada so fast, but I ordered three times thinking my credit card was full or not working due to "irregularities in the payment", and it was not that. I still have not gotten my money back! "

This review was modified by sr1320 on July 04 2016 07:13:43 PM

eCampus.com

2016-06-30

Cheap and Easy!

"Best prices on all college textbooks. Rarely find a better deal elsewhere. "

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. We would like to show our appreciation with a little gift to your account. Please provide a valid order number for us to access your account information.

2016-06-01

Worse service ever!

"Ordered a textbook online. Charged my credit card just fine. Order canceled due to irregularity in billing information. Called and asked what was irregular, person repeated twenty times that that could not share that. Had them review billing information that they had and it was identical to what is on my credit card for billing information. Again, could not tell me what was wrong, just to try again, but it could be canceled again. My guess is they do not have book in stock, but wanted to blame billing irregularity. I asked to speak to the Fraud department just to understand what problem was so it could be corrected. No one is allowed to talk to Fraud, not even the customer service rep to explain issue to consumer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! "

This review was modified by rodneyfrye on June 01 2016 04:25:46 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

2016-02-13

never use this website

"i sold my textbook two month ago. Ecampus promised to send the check to me. Two months later they are still "processing". When I sent the email, they replied in one week: if you didn't get your check, we will send it again in four weeks.
In the end, I lost my book and my time.

This review was modified by WysiwygWuwu on March 01 2016 10:37:10 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-03-2016

2015-12-16

"I ordered two books on August 11th from eCampus for the fall semester 2015. Both books arrived within two weeks of ordering (I live in Georgia), one used and one brand new; both were in excellent condition. I returned the books with the prepaid shipping label and they reached with warehouse (in Kentucky) and were returned within a week. The cost to rent two books + shipping was so much cheaper than other websites, the total cost was $48 (it was free to return the books as well!) The instant chat feature on their website helped with any questions I had about renting and returning - with an immediate response. They are very quick to answer emails as well. I was a little skeptical about renting from them as there were a few negative reviews online, but I am more than satisfied with my experience with eCampus and will definitely be renting from them for future semesters!"

This review was modified by whittwhitt on December 16 2015 02:08:02 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-17-2015

“Whitney,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2015-10-22

"Always has the books I need, the service is quick and less expensive than others."

Rep reply posted Oct-23-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I was unable to locate an order with the order number provided. Please provide your customer order number so I may email you a little gift to use on your future order.

2015-10-14

"The book came in just in time for my class and it is brand new !"

Rep reply posted Oct-15-2015

2015-10-14

"Fair price, fast shipping, highly recommend."

Rep reply posted Oct-14-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I was unable to locate an order with the order number provided. Please provide your customer order number so I may give you a little gift to use on your future order.

2015-09-18

"Love ecampus! Always happy, and have great experience with their service. If I ever have an issue , they are very quick to fix the issue and make sure that I am completely satisfied and a happy customer! My current order was placed Tuesday afternoon/evening, and was shipped two mornings later :) . "

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2015

2015-09-14

"One star is a gift-bought a book they ran my credit card......waited......waited.......10 day later I got an email Out Of Stock. LOL still waiting to get my money back. I bought the same book from Follett School Solutions-had it in two days! "

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2015

2015-09-13

"I am starting to be convinced that eCampus (and Biggerbooks.com) are really nothing more than elaborate attempts to get address and credit card information from college students. My order was cancelled due to "credit card irregularities", although the money they withdrew from my account was very regular.

I order online almost daily, and have owned two online retailers that processed over $50m of credit card transactions, and have never seen anything like the incompetence these people have with running a simple credit card transaction. They cannot fix orders, but only encourage you to order online again, as if the magic order fairy might somehow bless your order this time.

AVOID these people at all costs. They are not booksellers.

Rep reply posted Sep-14-2015

2015-09-08

"Horrible experience. We ordered an access code...paid extra for expedited shipping and the code came two days late...then the code didn't work. My son was getting behind in his assignments....and of course all of this happened over Labor Day weekend. I called ecampus to get a new code said they couldn't and had to reach the publisher...they called me back this afternoon and said they still didn't get information from the publisher. I asked for a new code she couldn't...then I asked for a refund..they refused and to return the book...she couldn't ...I asked to speak to the girls supervisor..she refused!!!! I looked for more information and found it was distributed from flipbooks. I sent off a email to them and got a phone call within minutes of my email and they gave us a new code. I will never deal with this company again! They didn't even offer to refund my postage! In the 8 years I have been dealing with books companies with my sons both attending college I have NEVER had such poor customer service! "

Rep reply posted Sep-08-2015

2015-09-03

"I bought an ebook from them, downloaded the app and the app works but for someone who is fairly tech-savy like myself I can not figure out how to download it to the app. Its not anywhere and the manual that is pre-installed is no help at all.
Overall experience on the site was fine, the app sucks. Should have just gone with Amazon.

Rep reply posted Sep-04-2015

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,536 merchant members.