• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.79/10 3.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.56/10 3.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10

"Delivery was prompt. Book was in fairly good condition and packaged securely."

"Being that this is my very first college experience, at age 40, I was pretty stressed about textbook prices. It is so great that I was able to purchase one of my books at very little cost. Waiting for the delivery I had been anticipating a book that was "well" used and having extreme wear and tear issues. When I received the book I was pleasantly surprised and very thankful for the great condition of the textbook and accompanying floor plans, DVD. Next semester I will definitely visit these same sites for my college textbooks. Thank you. "

"I've ordered with eCampus a couple of times now. Once I was sent the wrong book, but they quickly shipped a replacement, even before I had the incorrect text boxed and returned. I've been very happy in my dealings with eCampus.com."

"Book arrived one day later than I expected - I paid for 2 day shipping and thought it would arrive in 2 days - more like 4."

"Order slow process, only received one of the books from the entire order."

"This is the second time I have rented textbooks from ecampus. I am extremely pleased with the price, quality, and service. My adult daughter will be renting textbooks soon from ecampus as well because of my own recommendation. thanks!"

"I found an inexpensive way to get the book for the course. And it came quickly. I am very satisfied. "

"I attempted to purchase a textbook for my sister, which lives in a different state. Their system recognized "irregularities" and later canceled my order. I replied back to the email that provided a link for cancellation errors and responded with my situation. Afterwards, I received a reply stating I would have call their customer service number. I decided to purchase the book from Amazon at a more expensive price because of the inconvenience from eCampus.com."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-25-2014

“Good Morning Kimberly!

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our records indicate that an email was sent to you on 07/24, notifying you that the order was cancelled because the billing information entered did not exactly match what your bank has on file. Our system cancels these orders for your security.

Customer Service Representative”

"This has been a seamless process. The textbook was in excellent condition and arrived as scheduled. "

"My book came per the order. Very satisfied"

"I placed an order on Thursday, paid for two-day shipping, didn't receive my package until Tuesday evening!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Good Morning Megan!

As a customer courtesy I have refunded your shipping. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds. In the future please keep in mind that UPS does not deliver on weekends.

Customer Service Representative
eCampus”

"eCampus always delivers your books fast, often before the suggested delivery date. I would highly recommend them!"

"It will be better if international credit card could be used. Btw the rental price is reasonable!:)"

"Great affordable prices, and super prompt shipping and delivery of books.

"Did not place my order because of technical reasons and didn't call, email,or text. I had to call them when my order didn't come."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

“Good Morning Letitia!

Our records indicate that an email was sent to you on 07/08, notifying you that the order was cancelled because the billing information entered did not exactly match what your bank has on file.

Customer Service Representative”

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.