Stores > eCampus.com

• eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.69/10 3.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.98/10 3.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

2017-02-21

Never got my book

"I received and empty box with just my order form inside it, contacted the customer service and they informed me they were out of stock for that book and they would issue me a refund. A month later and I still haven't received my refund, I contacted them again and they said the book was returned to sender. I had to expedite another book from another company and I'm still waiting on my refund."

This review was modified by lariosr22 on February 23 2017 02:00:11 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

“Good morning Brenda,

I'm sorry to hear that you received an empty item. I show that the representative processed a full refund on your behalf and this refund was processed to the card on file on 1/24 in the amount of $39.78. I see that the representative you spoke with on 1/20 immediately requested your refund, and was waiting on our accounting team to approve their request. Your credit is coming from "A Book Company LLC" and you should see that credit 3-5 business days from 1/24 reflecting on your billing statement. I have confirmed with accounting that this refund was successfully processed.

Please let me know if you continue to have difficulty locating your refund,

2017-02-13

"Very quick shipping and quality of books was very nice. Reasonable prices."

This review was modified by cyrillmateo on February 15 2017 10:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-14-2017

“Good Morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you were happy to with the shipping and quality of the rental items you received.We strive to provide you with the most affordable textbooks as quickly as possible . We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

2017-02-03

wrong edition

"I was sent the wrong edition. Called in and e-mailed for solution to issue. In both cases I was given a tracking # . The tracking # is not what I had a problem with. The problem I had was the tracking # tracked the wrong edition all the way to my house. Poor customer service"

This review was modified by patrohan_detect on February 07 2017 12:15:10 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Good morning,

I apologize you have received the incorrect item. I have sent an message to the email on file requesting additional information regarding your order.

Thank you for your time and business,

Perfect

"I received my books fast, they were cheap and practically brand new. Will order from them again"

This review was modified by awegm001 on February 07 2017 12:00:25 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Good morning,

I am happy that you were satisfied with your items! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Best Wishes,

Happy Customer

"I always enjoying purchasing from Ecampus.com. I priced around for my books between the popular sites, and this site ended up being the cheapest. I always get what I order and in great shape, too. They give you plenty of time to ship your books back after the semester ends, and plus they send you cute little trial packs of things in your box when you shop on this site. Always satisfied."

This review was modified by haleywykoff on February 07 2017 12:00:18 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Good morning,

I'm happy to hear you had a positive experience with us and will continue to use us in the future! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback and continued loyalty.

2017-02-02

"I paid for express shipping. It took 5 days for delivery"

This review was modified by diana2vquest on February 07 2017 12:00:08 AM

“Good morning,

I have sent an update regarding the delivery of your item to the email on file.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

2017-02-01

"Fast, easy and the selection I needed was in Stock! Love the return reminder as well! Good Job!"

This review was modified by tinab391 on February 03 2017 10:15:01 AM

“Good morning,

I am happy we were able to provide you with an excellent experience! I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you so much!

2017-02-01

Do Not Use This Company If Outside the U.S.

"I have a non-U.S. billing address and a U.S. postal address. I placed an order and it was accepted and payment was processed. Later, eCampus cancelled the order citing the non-U.S. billing address. I pointed out to them that their system should not have accepted payment as they knew I had those addresses prior to payment being processed. I was charged currency conversion fees by my bank for both the order and the refund. eCampus refused to refund these charges, even though it was as a direct result of their cancellation. They asked for screenshots but their email system removes attachments. I had to email their customer service multiple times to get my point across and gave up in the end. Would never buy from them again and have told my contacts not to buy from them either."

This review was modified by jasonjamesmoore on February 03 2017 07:00:02 AM

“ Good morning,

I apologize you have not had a stellar experience with us. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Best Wishes,

2017-01-30

Is That Book Really Available?!

"What appeared to be an available title was not in-stock. So, I passed up a less expensive option believing that my title would arrive. No indication of "on backorder." Just never arrived and finally rec'd an electronic cancellation. Sigh! Go with a site with good inventory control if you really want your book! "

This review was modified by dancingneedle on February 01 2017 09:00:01 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

“Good morning,

I am so sorry we were unable to ship you your items. I have sent an update to the email on file regard this order.

Thank you for your time and business,

2017-01-30

FFFFF

"I never received my book. So You get an F"

This review was modified by sandracu99 on February 01 2017 07:00:01 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your book. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-29

Wouldn't use again

"I ordered a law book and got a hunting book instead. Shipping takes literally forever would not use this online site again. The only positive is that customer service is really good about fixing the problem."

This review was modified by Tiffanynewman323 on January 31 2017 08:45:01 PM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-29

No book

"I still don't have my book. Was supposed to be here last week."

This review was modified by Djl_srl5814 on January 31 2017 08:45:01 PM

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that you haven't received your book yet. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-28

Very Dissatisfied

"I ordered this textbook two weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. And judging by the shipping status, I don't think I'll be getting it anytime soon. I've fallen behind in class and it's only been three weeks. Awesome. "

This review was modified by jonathan_crruz14 on January 31 2017 12:02:47 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience in not receiving your book. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-28

eCampus saves you money

"Great options for great savings."

This review was modified by comfortb_ on January 31 2017 12:02:43 AM

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-27

Bummed

"If you do not have products available do not have them on your site. I was so excited and now you do not have the book. Another thought do not take funds until you can ship product"

This review was modified by tattooed54lady on January 31 2017 12:02:17 AM

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience with us not having your book available. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.