• eCampus.com eCampus.com Elite Status

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.17/10 6.17/10

"First time user. I was skeptical about the condition of the book I was ordering. It was in like new condition and the rental cost was extremely low. I am now a confirmed ecampus customer! I have told all my friends in school to check them out. Being a student with very little resources--they are a godsend."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift for you!

Customer service representative
eCampus.com”

"Books arrived in excellent conditions and just in time for class. Shipping was fast."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes oure day to receive feedback like this!

eCampus.com”

"This is the BEST way to get access to college books, without spending a fortune. We have used eCampus for 6 years now and it is the best company out of the many that are available. The books required by professors are in stock, quickly mailed and without the headache of highway robbery prices. Questions and concerns we have had have been addressed promptly and we have had access to all labs and books required. Returns are easy, and the worries are gone! SO glad eCampus is here!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I have been very impressed with ecampus and I will definitely order through them in the future."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

customer service represenative
eCampus.com”

"ECampus is always my first check for textbooks. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Good morning,

Thank's for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I always get great service with Ecampus!"

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I've always paid so much for books and found this website. I thought it was too good to be true. I rented 3 $100+ textbooks for $20 a piece. I got them in the Mail QUICKS and returning is so easy, they provide the box and shipping labels. Ecampus my wallet and I thank you! I will ALWAYS order here from now on on out!"

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

customer service represenative
eCampus.com”

"The book arrived on time in excellent shape. The price is very low compared to outright buying the book, especially one I'll never use again. I look forward to renting books from eCampus in the future."

“Good afternoon,

Thank you! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Great, fast service! I'm satisfied with my experience with eCampus."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"Received book in a timely manner from my order date. Very pleased with the cost and how quickly the book arrived. Good job!"

“Good afternoon,

Thank you! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this! I have sent and email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I like this site it has ALOT of options"

eCampus.com”

"I liked ecampus because I got an affordable book, but about 25 pages were missing from the middle of it. "

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the feedback on your order! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"My experience with ecampus has been positive. My only issue, which is a very minor one, would be the generic emails that are sent by customer service when a customer has a question. Otherwise, my overall experience has been excellent. I will continue to use ecampus. "

“Good afternoon,

Thank you for your kind words! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"prices are not bad but if shipping was free would have been better. "

"I am extremely disappointed in my order. The book I ordered was advertised to come with an online exam voucher, however the voucher was used and when I went online to get my exam it would not let me because although they advertise that it comes with an exam voucher it does not tell you that the exam voucher is used and you cannot actually use it for your exam. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.