• eCampus.com eCampus.com Elite Status

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10

2015-07-28

"My class cancelled and I tried to refund the book but was told I would have to cover shipping and then not receive a refund for the shipping which was more than keeping it for the rest of the semester and getting a free shipping label when it was due. It was like I was being punished for my class being cancelled."

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2015-07-27

"Very quick service, price fit budget and the book is in great condition"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2015-07-27

"Prompt shipment. Book in very good condition."

2015-07-27

"Lowest price and longest duration of rental I could find. And I got the books 3 days after I ordered them. Amazing!"

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

2015-07-24

"very reliable! Usually the cheapest price and very fast shipping. Sometimes renting is outrageous though, it'll be $10 cheaper then actually buying the book. Come on now. Overall, I always check ecampus first. "

Rep reply posted Jul-27-2015

2015-07-23

"The textbook arrived on time, however, it was disappointing to see the text without the online "my Lab" component.

I understand that the online portion was not guaranteed, but since the rental amount was a bit much for such a short period, I feel more effort should be made to ensure a more meaningful use of the text with "my Lab"."

2015-07-22

"the book I bought was in good shape as stated. Shipped out quickly and only took 3 days to arrive.
I will buy from them again"

2015-07-22

"Where was eCampus when I've needed books in the past!!!! I'm extremely happy with the service and the product. Shipping times were expected as I've used the economy but options for a faster service were available. Book is a few years old but, also, was something I was aware of it. Please, when buying, rate this seller correctly as every book or item is well described and you must be aware of what you're buying or wrong rating will make other customers avoid this seller when it is not necessary.
Appreciate all the care on packing the book and timely manner during the whole transaction.
Will buy more, for sure."

"Efficient. Good packaging."

2015-07-22

"Great vender for books, its the only one I use now, great price always arrives on time"

2015-07-22

"I recommend this company to everybody best prices to rent a book super fast shipment I recommended 100% to everybody trust and rent from them you go somewhere and really expensive here is great rices ??"

2015-07-07

"useless option to buy anything/
Their ebook are linked to a computer through their reader. so if you buy an ebook from them. Please ensure you have money to buy a computer first or you might loose your money. their customer services you state "unfortunately, a refund is not an option. But i would be more than happy to refund you with in store credit. Would you like the in store credit?" so forget the money and then agent would say "Okay. Is there anything else i can assist you with today?" - probably meaning is there any other way that we can rob your money and finally the conversation would end with "Thank you for choosing A Book Company, LLC. We greatly appreciate your business. Feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a great day!" - enjoyed robbing you . give us another chance to rob you. "

Rep reply posted Jul-08-2015

2015-07-05

"No problems with the purchase. It arrived on time."

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2015

2015-06-29

"fast service will use again... Also gave the web site to several class mates."

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

2015-06-28

"I received my order in a timely manner. That really impressed me. A job well done."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.