• eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10

"fast service & good price."

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

eCampus.com”

"My student and I typically order from eCampus.com and did so for college textbooks for my student's Fall 2015 semester. This time, though, I also ordered books from another book reseller. Even though eCampus prices are quite reasonable, this other reseller's price for 3 books was less.

To make a long story short, a month after ordering from that other reseller, the 3 books still hadn't arrived. Yet, my eCampus order arrived promptly. So, I asked for a refund from that other reseller and, instead, ordered the 3 books through eCampus (standard delivery). eCampus got those books to me right away, just in time for my student's trip back to college.

We have decided we will only use eCampus to purchase textbooks from now on.

Rep reply posted Aug-25-2015

eCampus.com”

"Very happy with my purchase. Bought from them 2 years in a row."

eCampus.com”

"To begin, I'm a graduate student - not new to the textbook buying scene. I always use BigWords to search for prices and I bought one of my books from eCampus because it was the cheapest and only option that said it was in stock.

First of all, when you buy the book it says in stock items ship within 1-2 days. Then, when you get your confirmation, it says in stock items ship within 3-5 days. Right off the bat, that's downright lying to customers.

Next, I did not hear anything for 4 days (that's when I discovered the difference in "processing" times). So I emailed them saying I needed to know if the book was shipping that day and if not I would have to look for a book elsewhere. That was Friday morning. Monday morning I received an email that they processed my cancellation from the request I sent.

So I immediately pick up the phone (even though I am at my own full time job) to tell them I did NOT request a cancellation, and after 30 minutes of being on hold and wasting time and money, I hung up. Instead, I bought a book on Amazon that's out of stock for the next 2 weeks. At least they are up front about it and respond quickly. And I guess I'll just have to be two weeks behind in my class.

I understand this is the busiest time of the year for them, but as a textbook company it is your job to get students books (1) in the amount of time you tell them when they purchase said book, and (2) to ramp up your company to handle busy times. I've purchased from eCampus before and haven't had a problem (thus the 2 stars), but this experience has soured me to the whole company.

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"Order arrived sooner than expected. i am very impressed."

eCampus.com”

"I LOVE eCampus! It is my go-to site when renting college textbooks! I have been using ecampus for the past 3 years & it has saved me soo much money! Fast shipping! I always recommend ecampus to all my friends & classmates when it is time to order textbooks!"

eCampus.com”

"fast service, great prices!"

eCampus.com”

"I have been ordering books from ecampus for four years. Last semester I also fell victim to the "bundle" package which did not include the codes needed and had to purchase additional items. I also rented two textbooks which were due back on Aug 3 and on the 8th I was charged over $500 dollars for books that I had already rented and were back in the mail. Customer service was no help and suggested I sell the books back to them but I had already mailed them so that wasn't an option. Unfortunately I had already rented my books for this fall semester and will promptly be returning them and renting them from Amazon who not only sends you a reminder that they are coming due, but also allows you to extend the refund for a reasonable price not charge you out the $%# for books you already paid to rent. Will NEVER do business with ecampus again nor will I recommend it to anyone. Be careful!!!! I work on a University campus and usually recommend hundred of students to use this site but I won't anymore. Thanks for taking care of loyal customers "

eCampus.com”

"This was my first time ordering a book from eCampus.com. My book arrived and was the wrong edition. I emailed the customer service team in hopes that they would respond quickly and fix my problem. In my experience of online shopping, other sites reply right away with quick emails. I never even got a response back from the eCampus.com customer service! Unfortunately, I am just going to return the book while still wasting money on shipping and handling!!! "

eCampus.com”

"I have not received my order yet and I believe I ordered it on August 4. "

eCampus.com”

"I received my book on time and the book is in good shape. I will order from this website again in the future for books for my classes."

eCampus.com”

"Book arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner."

eCampus.com”

"Unfortunately, I have not received my son's text book yet. I ordered it on Aug 2, 2015 and understood it would take 3-5 business days for delivery. The usps.com site says the expected delivery is Aug 24, 2015. School started on Aug 17, 2015. Had I known it would take this long for delivery, I would NOT have ordered the text book from your site. "

eCampus.com”

"Excellent Customer Service - everything came as ordered - used books for in excellent condition. I bought the wrong book for my daughter and the return was very easy. "

eCampus.com”

"Easy to shop. Prompt shipment well packed. Easy to understand and simple return process communicated."

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2015

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.