eCampus.com Reviews - ecampus.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.75/10 1,712 reviews

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,714)

"I ordered 2 soft cover books. One was delivered and was fine. The second book was placed into the delivery packaging hastily and the back of the cover was bent back and creased. I am disappointed and a little angry. The book was purchased from a seller through eCampus; but, I stopped using Amazon for this same reason and came to eCampus. Now I see that you are all the same. No one seems to take care. After all, we just can't waste those 3 seconds that it would take to think of the customer and do it correctly, can we? Please forgive the snarky sarcasm."

modified review reply posted Apr-17-2014

“Michael,

I apologize that you received a damaged textbook from one of our Marketplace Sellers. You may contact the Seller by logging in to your eCampus.com customer account. Select Order History, select the correct order number, and then select "Contact Seller". If there are any problems with the order, for example: the book is different than what was advertised, etc. you will need to contact the Seller directly within the first 20 days. If you are not able to resolve the matter with the Seller please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-388-9909.

eCampus.com”

"The service was very prompt."

"I am extremely frustrated and disappointed in ecampus' service. Not only was I informed very late that my book had not shipped, but I had to take matters into my own hands to ask for faster shipping. This has been a major inconvenience since my order was a reference manual that I need to use daily in my lab. I took the time to perform experiments that would not require me to use the manual. But it has been far longer than the estimated amount of days ecampus said they would deliver it to me by.

My research has been delayed and my work halted due to ecampus' negligence. I ordered my manual within a reasonable time frame and ecampus failed to hold up their end of the bargain. I feel as if the book should be allowed to stay within my possession for free rather than me return it under the rental agreement.

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

“Good morning Aaron!

On behalf of the supplier, I apologize for the delay in your item. Your item has the availability of 3-5 business days. Your shipping method was upgraded to UPS Ground at no cost to you, because this was shipped 1 business day late from the supplier. I have applied a $15 in store credit to your eCampus account for use on a future order.

Customer Service Representative
eCampus”

"very fast. I like ordering from ecampus"

"Didn't receive order and was not informed that I wouldn't be receiving it causing great loss in my class"

modified review reply posted Apr-16-2014

“Good morning Alyssa.

Your eCampus.com Marketplace order has been cancelled because the Seller did not confirm shipment of the item, and an email was sent notifying you of this. A full refund was processed back to the original payment method. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds.

If you still need this book, I encourage you to visit eCampus.com and place a new order.

Customer Service Representative
eCampus”

"I was very satisfied with eCampus. I was wary of it, but I got my textbook on time, and in good condition too! "

"Easy to use website and fast delivery "

"First off I had to make the purchase a few times before my credit card was accepted and then after being so happy to have the order placed I got an email saying what I had purchased was not available. Very disappointing"

modified review reply posted Apr-14-2014

“Good morning Gina!

I apologize on behalf of the vendor. Since we offer a huge variety of books, we can't keep every book in stock. When filling your order, the vendor let us know that the item is currently out of stock. I have applied $15 of in store credit for use on a future order.

eCampus
Customer Service Representative”

"No problems quick service"

"Sill have not received my order and its 4/9/2014. Never ordering from this place again! Such a hassle! 0 stars you all need to be put out of business!!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-10-2014

“Good Morning!

Your order was delivered on 04/09 per USPS.com tracking number 92419999985326553000819154. Your book has a 3-5 business day availability. The “availability” lets you know how long the item takes to process before shipping. I have issued $15 in store credit, to your eCampus.com customer account, to allow for expedited shipping on a future order.

Have a wonderful day!

eCampus.com”

"Very speedy delivery!! Book is in excellent condition! !"

"Advertised two NEW copies of a book I needed and after the order was placed, 4 days LATER....cancelled the order saying they weren't available! Unacceptable!"

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

“Good morning Richard!

eCampus
Customer Service Representative”

"I really needed the book promptly and after 4 days was sent an email stating it wasn't even in their warehouse yet!! I cancelled my order and will probably not use the service again because it's not reliable"

modified review reply posted Apr-08-2014
eCampusHelp, eCampus.com rep has responded

“I’m sorry Jameleh! Because of the huge variety of books we offer, we can’t keep every book in stock. The “availability” will let you know how long the item takes to process before shipping.

Have a wonderful day!

eCampus.com”

"I received my books in a timely manor and very neat. thanks you have made my transition back to school easy. "

"Ecampus did a very poor job with communication and delivering my book! Book was never in stock nor was I notified until "I" called to see was taking so long!!"

modified review reply posted Apr-07-2014

“Nathaniel,

I apologize that you didn’t receive the amazing Customer Service experience that our customers love. We strive to make your renting process seamless, and when there are hiccups we use them to improve our processes. Hope that the rest of your semester goes great!