Stores > eCampus.com
  • eCampus.com

Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED
      eservice@ecampus.com
      1-877-322-6787

Product & services pricing Rating 6.68/10 6.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.98/10 5.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.62/10 5.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCampus.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Last minute ship out and shipping.

"This is my third time ordering from this website and I will not ever order from them again. All three times, they literally wait until the "day of deadline" to ship my item(s) out and for me to receive them. For example, I placed an order on Monday, and it didn't ship until the following Monday. I paid extra (upgraded to faster shipping), and it shows that it was shipped via UPS surepost and should receive in 5 business days! Even though the shipment time says "between 1-5 business days for arrival" I would think ecampus would not go the "cheap" route and instead "up" the customer service a tad bit so I won't have to wait so long for my damn textbooks... 2 weeks for books for summer class session is way too damn slow!"

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

“Good afternoon!

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your feedback. At eCampus.com, we care about our customers and want to ensure they have a positive ordering experience. We're sorry to learn you are unsatisfied with your most recent order. I can understand needing a book quickly and how frustrating that can be. I've sent you an email with more information about your order and hope you'll find your issues resolved. ”

2017-06-14

missed to deliver right amount of books without any explanation until I asked.

"After 2 weeks, I still didn't get 4 missing books."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2017

“ Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive some of your items. I show that your previous correspondence indicated that you didn't receive two out of the six copies of Common Core Math and Language Arts, Grade 1 you ordered. I have emailed my procurement department and requested an update on these two missing items. I will email you with an update as soon as one is received.

Please feel free to correspond with any additional information you may have,
erin@ecampus.com ”

2017-06-08

Accessible and Convenient

"eCampus had the textbook I needed, available in a digital format, for rent at a cheaper price than any physical used copy, even if rented. So far, it has been incredibly easy to access, and has proved to be more beneficial than a physical copy. I will definitely continue to add to my eBookshelf! "

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2017

“Good afternoon,

I'm happy to hear that you had a easy experience with our digital products. I've sent an email to the gmail.com account on file with a special offer.

Thank you!
Erin ”

2017-06-06

Good price

"Very good condition and price. Fast delivery!"

Rep reply posted Jun-06-2017

“Hello ecruzagosto,

That's great to hear! We’re happy learn you received your order quickly and in good condition. We hope all your future orders with eCampus.com are as positive of an experience as this one. eCampus.com works to make ordering textbooks easy. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

-Erin-

2017-06-03

false advertising

"eCampus advertised an item it did not have."

“Good morning,

I’m very sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled. We make every effort to provide our customers with textbooks at an affordable price. While our warehouse originally reported this item as available upon request, it appears we’ve made a mistake. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have since removed this item for sale. I have sent you an email to the address on file in regards to an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account as our way or saying sorry. We wish you the best this semester and hope to provide better service on your next order!

Regards,

2017-06-02

Timing is perfect

"My expectations about shipment time are great!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know your expectations were met. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Good luck this semester!

2017-06-02

Strengths Finder 2.0

"The price was great the book was new, the shipping was fairly quick. All is well with my studies!"

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that your item was shipped and received quickly at an affordable price. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-06-01

Very surprised with the service

"I ordered 2 books and saved $50.00! They came in the mail in a few days and were in great condition. I will be ordering again in the future for the rest of my classes."

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

“Hello!
Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased to learn you saved money and received your books in great condition. We hope all your future orders with Knetbooks.com are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

Great! fast response!

"books arrived in a timely manner! Great service!"

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2017

“Good morning,
We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that your books arrive quickly and you received great service. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!
Thanks again,

mix up

"I ordered my fall and summer books at the same time. my fall books had already arrived but my summer book didnt arrive until 1 week after the class started. when I opened the package the packing slip was correct but the book was not. I couldnt do anything about it because it was 630 pm on a Friday. I had to spend more money and download it so I wouldnt get any farther behind. I sent an Email to let someone know what happened and finally received a response the middle of the next week. "

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2017

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you were sent the wrong book. I understand that a shipping mixup is an inconvenience to our customers and dampers your shopping experience. I’m sorry this happened and apologize on behalf of eCampus.com. We aim to provide all of our customers with low priced text books, an easy shopping experience, and fast delivery. When we fall short of this goal, we hope to make amends by providing you excellent customer service. Please give us a call directly at 888-988-9909, should you have any further questions.
Apologetically,

School book rental

"My original order was cancelled the next day with no clear reason. This caused me to reorder and my books to arrive later than needed. Customer service was polite but incorrect in telling me there was something wrong with my credit card which I use daily. I feel I should have received free next day shipping for this inconvenience. "

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2017

“Hello,
At eCampus.com, our customer’s personal and financial information safety is among our highest priorities. We regret to hear that your most recent order was canceled due to a billing address information irregularity. We understand this likely caused an inconvenience for you and have sent email to the address on file explaining the situation in full. We do apologize for the issue and hope our effort to protect our customers will not prevent you from shopping with us in the future.
Our apologies,

Selling merchandise not available

"After buying the book... and being charged for it... I get an email 3 days later that the order was canceled and I would be refunded because THEY COULDNT FIND AN AVAILABLE BOOK!! Why in the world would you have one as available and take an order if you don't even have it?! Because of this I missed out on purchasing one that WAS available from another site. "

“Hello,
Oh no! We’re saddened to learn that your order was canceled due to a non-sourceable item. While eCampus.com has thousands of items in stock at our warehouse, it appears Just Philosophy was not delivered to our location as expected with our last shipment. We’ve removed this item for sale and apologize for any frustration this may have caused. In addition, we’ve sent an email to your att.net address containing details on an in-store credit we’ve applied to your account.
Sincerely,

Disappionting

"I ordered a textbook and paid extra in order to receive it within 5 days. After 7 business days I get an email stating that my order just shipped via UPS ground shipping. This was the first time I used eCampus.com and was very disappointed. However, this is a reflection of the specific seller and not the site. But that being said, I still don't see myself using this site again in the future."

“Good morning,
I am sorry to read you have not yet received your Marketplace item. At eCampus.com, we offer our customers low prices on the thousands of books we keep in stock at our warehouse. However, some select titles may not be available or at a price you can afford. For those titles, we host a 3rd party platform called the eCampus.com Marketplace. This marketplace allows 3rd party sellers, such as you or me with an unneeded copy, to post their items for sale to our customer base. Because this is an external selling platform used by everyday students, we allow sellers up to 5 business days to confirm and ship a sale.
To address your issue, I have emailed the seller directly to receive an update on your order. Once I receive a response, I will forward it to you. If they do not provide a valid tracking number by end of business on 06/02/17, I will process a full refund on your behalf. In addition, I have sent you an email containing details of an in store credit applied to your account as our way of apologizing for your inconvenience. Please check your auburn.edu account for details of this credit and a copy of the email sent over to the seller requesting tracking information.
Regards,

Where is the book?

"I'm waiting for the order"

“Good morning,
I understand that a delayed delivery is an inconvenience to our customers and dampers your shopping experience. I’m sorry this happened and apologize on behalf of eCampus.com. We aim to provide all of our customers with low priced text books, an easy shopping experience, and fast delivery. When we fall short of this goal, we hope to make amends by providing you excellent customer service. I’ve sent you an email to the address on file detailing the full situation and have provided a resolution. Should you read the email and not be totally satisfied, please either reply to our email or call us directly at 888-988-9909.
Apologetically,

As Expected

"Everything was as advertised and delivered before deadline."

“Hello!
Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased to learn you received your order before your deadline. We hope all your future orders with eCampus.com are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.