• eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.52/10 7.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.86/10 6.86/10

"fast service will use again... Also gave the web site to several class mates."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I received my order in a timely manner. That really impressed me. A job well done."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.
eCampus.com”

"I was happy to find my finance book so cheap and not have to worry about what to do with it after the class. I got my book in time for class and had no problems ordering with eCampus.com."

“Good afternoon!

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"I am so glad I found ecampus.com! I have been able to get books at a cheaper price for me and my daughter. Books are so expensive so there would be no way I could afford to get all the books needed for both of us without ecampus.com. The books arrive within a few days of placing the order and the process for returning the rentals and used books is so easy. I have reccommended ecampus.com to my daughter's friends and my collegues who have decided to further their education. I will not go anywhere else to get our books!"

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! It really makes our day to receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"The book was in fine condition and it arrived in a timely manner."

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! It really makes our day to receive positive feedback like this! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

eCampus.com”

"Great job ecampus.com!!! I got what I needed, when I needed it, at a great price. I will definitely use this site for all my text book needs!"

"Great book resource.
Usually have the book I need, reasonably priced to rent and quickly delivered!

Customer service Representative
eCampus.com”

"The textbook arrived promptly. It was is excellent condition. eCampus offers competitive rental rates. "

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a postive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.
Customer Service representative
eCampus.com”

"I got my purchases on time, i have never had a problem with this site. I've found stuff at really good prices that beat many other websites i shopped at. "

Rep reply posted Jun-25-2015

eCampus.com”

"I ordered a book on May 27th and it showed it was delivered to my address. I have yet to receive the book. I spoke with the local post office and also Ecampus but they claim there is nothing they can do about it. I have been ordering books since 2012 and this is the first time ever having an issue with the shipping. Lucky for me i have a classmate who let me use her book until I order another one from a different company. The agent I chatted with flat out told me that there was nothing they could do about it but never again will I order from this company again. They have lost a good customer and I lost my money."

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2015

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.
eCampus.com”

"I ordered two used books from this company. Both books were in great condition and were practically new, with minimal highlighting in one book and none in the other. My order was shipped quickly and effectively and received within three or four days, with the basic shipping. Great experience and would order from this company again!"

Rep reply posted Jun-05-2015

eCampus.com”

"Excellent quality, quick shipping and rental prices are very competitive. Wouldn't be able to afford college books without eCampus. Thanks!"

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your next order!

eCampus.com”

"I was unsatisfied with shipping. I paid the extra fee for express shipping (2 days). When I contacted the company it explained that the shipping actually 4 days. I placed the order on a Saturday and received the book the following Saturday. Go figure, I will not use this company again"

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2015

eCampus.com”

"Received the book in very good condition, I saved around $30 by getting the book off of this website. This website was cheaper than other competitors I use more often. The book was shipped out super fast, free shipping was a very nice feature. This was my first purchase with them and I will be back for more! "

Rep reply posted Jun-01-2015

“Good afternoon!

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like that. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

eCampus.com”

"I have used e-campus before and it was great! I recently ordered a text book and it hasn't even gotten to me. I have no clue where it is but I paid for it. It is very inconvenient. I will probably stop using this website although it is really a good option. "

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2015

“Good morning,

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.