• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 6.40/10 6.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.19/10 4.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.55/10 4.55/10

"Received book in adequate time however due to the fact that I am only keeping the book for less than 2 months price point should be lower I mean you all are getting rich for $40 every 2 months and how many people are renting it for that price after 3 rentals the book is paid for and the rest is ALL profit!"

"Ecampus has great customer service and always has the books I need. I have to thank ecampus for helping further my education by providing me with options to rent or buy their books as well as their speedy delivery service. Thanks to everyone at ecampus!
Janele

"The used book I received was in good condition. Unfortunately I bought the wrong one. I payed a little extra for shipping and it took longer than expected, when at the same time I placed an order on another site, payed extra for shipping and receive es the book the same week. Made the return and so far it's been 7 days and have not received an email about my return even though USPS confirmed delivery 7 days ago. Not a good first experience but the book was in very good shape for it to be in used condition. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.
Ecampus.com”

"some of thing book are so expend for me right now but, some time thing are cheap or expected it. i don't have a lot of money like that either way. so even don't i not working at all these moments for me. i really want to do some thing book had want to return these book. "

"My order was suppose to arrive in 6-8 business days, but arrived in 12.I am not happy with the amount of time it took for my book to arrive, but it did arrive eventually. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-28-2014

“Good morning,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Our records indicate that your order was processed and shipped from our warehouse on 10/14/2014. I apologize that the United States Postal Service took 12 days to complete the delivery of your package. The United States Postal Service can take up 14 days to complete the delivery of an item. I have applied $15.00 of in store credit to your ecampus.com to apply towards expedited shipping on a future order. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.
Ecampus.com”

"Ecampus is great! I recd a cheap deal to rent my books much cheaper then chegg"

"I have been looking for books through many different companies; however, eCampus is the best site for college books. Thank you

"Awesome quick service. The book arrived at my doorstep promptly and it is in great shape!"

"Great price. Book arrived on time."

"** updated - So if I could give more than 5 stars for customer service I would! eCampus.com has gone beyond any expectations I had to compensate for a bad experience in shipping. Thanks eCampus.com and keep up the good work. You've changed my mind and I will be back!

I rented a textbook that took 11 days to get to me being shipped from 70 miles away. Had I known it was going to take that long, I would have drove to pick it up or ordered from another text book renting site. I had to buy the book in the book store and return it the next week so I would have my book for class. (shipping was estimated at 4-7 days).

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

“Good afternoon,
I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. Our records indicate that your order was processed and shipped from our warehouse on 10/07/2014. I apologize that it took the United States Postal Service 11 business days to complete the delivery of your package. I have set up your account to receive a full refund once the book has been checked into our warehouse. I have also applied $15.00 of in store credit to your ecampus.com account to apply towards expedited shipping on a future order. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.
Ecampus.com”

"Very happy with the product that I receive and count here in a timely fashion in good condition as expected"

"I received my book earlier than I expected and the condition of the book was excellent!! "

"they sent me the complete wrong book. not even close to what I ordered. I sent it back and I am still waiting on my refund. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you have had a difficult experience. According to UPS tracking number 1Z29E3W59096448111 your label was scanned into tracking with UPS on 10/15/2014. At this time, your package is still in transit to our warehouse and your full refund will be processed once the book has been checked into our warehouse.

Ecampus.com”

"I was expecting to get the detailed solutions of all the problems from the end of each chapters but it has solutions of only few solutions."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-16-2014

Ecampus.com”

"came through in a pinch for me (actually my son), and I will use you again."

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,862 merchant members.