• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-877-3
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.eCampus.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through F

Product & services pricing Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.26/10 6.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.34/10 5.34/10

"I am very disappointed with this website. I bought the book on the 11th, and now it is the 27th and I have not got it. It said shipping 3-7 days, not weeks. I kept emailing them and they only replied me once, asking me to wait for 14 days. It did not make sense to wait 14 days while on its website said 3-7, but I waited and still not have not got the book yet. This is ridiculous by all means: Lying, terrible customer services, slowness. I would never return."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent and email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Ecampus.com”

"Fast shipping, reliable condition descriptions, very satisfied."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

"BEWARE!!!!
I typically rent from Amazon but i couldn't find the book i needed on there so i went with ecampus for one for fall14 semester. The book arrives and the binding of the book was almost completely detached, and was only held on by a corner. So i made sure to photograph the book right away because i knew when i went to return they would try and blame me. Just like i thought they did, they sent me an email after it was returned saying i returned a book in unacceptable condition, that is exactly right it is unacceptable and that is what i had to deal with all semester. So i replied letting them know i took photos and would not be covering any costs. Then a few days go by and someone else from Ecampus email stating they never received my book back and would give me "full amnesty" if i paid for the book. WHAT?? which is it? the book isnt acceptable or you didn't get it. Luckily i have tracking for it too. But this company is clearly a scam.

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-27-2015

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the adddress on file with an update regarding your order.

Ecampus.com”

"Books were a good price and shipped quickly."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Ecampus.com”

"I was really excited when I saw their prices but I guess you get what you paid for. I paid for expedited shipping cause I had class the following week. 2 days went by and I received an email saying they weren't sure they would be able to get my book to me. OK fine, accidents happen. A week goes by and I don't hear anything so I call with no response and send an email also with no response. I had to go buy a different one cause I hadn't heard back and my class had started. Then it magically showed up at my house, no explanation. Accidents happen but they could have at least refunded my delivery fees since it didn't come in nearly as soon as expected and for such lousy customer service. The book itself was cheap but pristine so I'm very torn. Order all books weeks before you need them I guess. "

Ecampus.com”

"False Advertising - Title clearly said 'with Connect Plus Access', but they have a disclaimer that says it might not come with it. They actually referenced the Library of Congress saying they can't change the title of the book. Well the title of the book does not include Connect Plus Access. Very poor, unprofessional, hard to deal with - but I will NEVER do business with this company again. "

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Ecampus.com”

"I rented a textbook BUNDLE which clearly stated in the title that it included the book + a printed access code. When I received the book the access code was missing. I contacted the company and they stated that since it was a rental they could not guarantee an access code. If that was the case they should not offer a "BUNDLE" option for rentals. The customer service agent I spoke with was extremely unhelpful and simply kept rephrasing previous answers. Going to be returning all the books I rented from this company and using one who actually sends what you order."

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

“Good evening,

Ecampus.com”

"Somewhat Satisfactory is all I can say"

"Simple to use website, secured, quality textbook rentals, competitive pricing, efficient service and fast shipping. Very satifisfied with eCampus.com so far!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-17-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift for you to use on a future order.

Ecampus.com”

"Book arrived on time and in pristine condition!"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-17-2015

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Ecampus.com”

"Great service and price! Enjoyed the pleasant and quick service of eCampus! Really like them far and above other book services!"

"The delivery is too slow!!! But the quality of the book's fine"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-20-2015

Ecampus.com”

"Quick and easy to buy books through. I received my book within one business week. The description of the book's condition was accurate. I would order from eCampus again."

"Fabulous! Books arrived accurately and promptly. I was even notified approximately when they would come in, separate from my receipt. "

"Quick service, good price, fast shipping. Book was in great condition. I saved money and being a poor college student and mom, that was imperative "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-23-2015

customer service representative

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.