Stores > eCampus.com

• eCampus.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@ecampus.com
    • Customer Support: 1-877-322-6787
    • Business Hours: Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED

Product & services pricing Rating 4.78/10 4.78/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.70/10 1.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.72/10 2.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.28/10 2.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.14/10 1.14/10

Still waiting

"I ordered my college textbooks ahead of time (about a week before school started) and I still have not recieved my books even though I paid extra to get shipped on time."

This review was modified by elizabethluna17 on January 13 2017 05:45:02 PM

“Good morning,

I am so sorry you have not yet received your item. I have emailed you an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter,

False Statement

"Rep. stated book i have placed was available to order, and i picked 2 day business shipping. And still have not got book, or it being shipped. This sucks, specially since i always order from this company. Now i got to find a new company"

This review was modified by gachok on January 13 2017 02:30:02 PM

“Good morning,

I am so sorry that your recently placed order with us was cancelled! I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Misrepresented stock

"I ordered this book 3 weeks before I needed it to make sure they had time to get it to me. When I ordered it, the website said it was in stock. However, the book never shipped. I logged into my account to see what the delay was after a week of waiting for the book to ship. It said my order was cancelled because they couldn't find a supplier for it. Which means they obviously did not have it in stock like they claimed. That is really irksome, and now I won't have the book by the time I need it. Not a good way to run a business and I will not be ordering from them again. "

This review was modified by sheltonjustinm on January 13 2017 02:30:02 PM

“Good morning,

I am so sorry that we were unable to ship you your item. I have sent an update to the email on file.

Excellent service

"I received all my books on time for a fair price."

This review was modified by Sweet4w on January 13 2017 02:15:02 PM

“Good morning!

I'm so happy you had a positive experience with us! I have sent you a "thank you" to the email on file for your positive feedback.

Still Waiting

"I ordered a text book around Christmas and I am still waiting. I understand that it can take extra time during the holidays but I ordered another text with a different company at the same time and got the book on time. I have already started my classes and will have to get an electronic version because I needed the book last week. The seller gave no tracking number so I have no way to know where my book is. I emailed the seller and have heard nothing back. I'm beyond dissatisfied with this purchase. "

This review was modified by kasee_baize on January 13 2017 01:00:02 PM

“Good morning,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have not yet received your item! I have emailed you and the seller to obtain more information regarding this order.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Books Rrfunded

"Don't list a book on your site if you don't have it."

This review was modified by vehicleshredder on January 13 2017 11:00:02 AM

“Good morning,

I am so sorry that your recently placed order was unable to be shipped. I have sent an update to the email on file.

My one and only

"I always get my items fast and with no problems or delays. I only ever use ecampus now!"

This review was modified by avfgonz on January 13 2017 09:45:02 AM

“Good afternoon!

I'm so happy we have been able to provide you with exceptional service and keep you as a customer! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback and continued loyalty.

2017-01-11

It really shouldn't take two weeks

"It really shouldn't take two weeks for the book to get to me. A week to process the order? That's insane, and quite frankly, the time it takes to get this book is making my purchase at this store a one-time occurrence. "

This review was modified by wadingo on January 13 2017 08:45:03 AM

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you have had to wait on your item to reach you. I have sent you an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter,

2017-01-11

Worst website for books purchase

"This is one of the worst websites for books purchase. After several days of purchase either your order will be canceled or you will receive an email that there is a delay is receiving the book from the vendor. Highly not recommended."

This review was modified by ali_hamza on January 13 2017 02:15:01 AM

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear you haven't had an excellent experience with us. I have sent you an update to the email on file.

Annoying and waiting forever

"I sold a couple of books and it literally takes forever to get the money they say they will pay you once you get it. At first I thought it was a great website because I was getting a good amount back, but honestly it's annoying waiting for the money theyre supposed to give you. I don't think I'll be shopping or selling on this website again. "

This review was modified by hildacol17 on January 12 2017 08:45:01 PM

“Good afternoon!

I'm sorry to hear that your payment took longer than expected. I have sent an update to the email on file.

Concerned about books

"I haven't received books yet they were suppose to be at my house yesterday and the book I sold to you I sent it and I haven't got a response from you"

This review was modified by williams_lori40 on January 12 2017 04:00:02 PM

“Good afternoon!

I have sent you an update regarding both your buyback and your rental shipment to the email on file.

I look forward to working with you to find a resolution,

multiathlete1's Avatar

2017-01-10

Low service for a low price

"I don't normally use businesses I've heard nothing about, but I chose these guys for their cheap price on my book. Their price with shipping included was the best. When I purchased the book, there was nothing stating it was on back order. When I got an email saying it was, it was conveniently (for them) too late to cancel my order. After speaking with 2 representatives, they reassured me I would receive my book no later than January 7th. I didn't get an email with confirmation that the book shipped until January 9th. The second person I talked to said he would put a credit on my order for shipping price I paid due to the delay. He said it would take between 3-5 days. It is day 4 and I still haven't received a credit. When I talked to a 3rd person on the 9th (after my book didn't arrive), they ended the chat before I had all of my questions answered. I will never be using this seller again. "

This review was modified by multiathlete1 on January 12 2017 03:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry that you have had several issues with your order to date. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your willingness to work with me,

2017-01-10

Have Some Have-some-Not but good prices!

"Had a few of the books I needed-thought the "free" shipping was rather a joke though-it only counts on certain items......
It was an easy process though and I would use them again....

This review was modified by amyharden757 on January 12 2017 02:30:03 PM

“Good morning,

I am happy to hear you will be ordering from us again in the future. I have sent you an gift and an update to the email on file.

Erin

2017-01-10

"used book in amazing condition, shipped super fast!"

This review was modified by manningmp013 on January 12 2017 02:00:02 PM

“Good morning!

I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with the condition of your purchase! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback!

Oldschool

"Books arrived in one order and early prior to the semester."

“Good morning!

I'm so happy you received your items on time for your classes! I have sent a "thank you" to the email on file.

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.