Stores > eCampus.com
  • eCampus.com

Order online 365/24/7 | Customer Service: Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6:00pm EST Sat - Sun CLOSED
      eservice@ecampus.com
      1-877-322-6787

Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.44/10 6.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review eCampus.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-16

HORRIBLE IS NOTHING

"This company I cannot underst it why is working they just want to stole Your money!!! I REGRET a Lot not loo king at the coments before! I bought an e book that I just lost my time trying to open it. So I just for a refund right away. It already pass like more than a month and I am still waiting for my money they just tell me that they already cancel it and it will take 3-5 days!! so just make you a favor and don't buy there!!! It is better to waste a little bit more money than wasting two times more "

2017-09-30

UNSAT access

"Getting set up was not to difficult. However, as into running searches for phrases or look ups into assignments it is extremely lack luster. Once you select one to see if the information is correct and find it is not, you have to go back and retype everything again and wait again to search through a list again without any support showing what you have already reviewed. Secondly, accessibility in IOS is unsatisfactory at best. We pay for our books and now have no way of utilizing them. The company gives an option to back door the system requiring you to download other application and books vice refunding students the difference in the semester to accessibility plus allowing them to continue access once the company is capable of giving them what the student paid for. "

2017-09-22

Awful!

"I chose them because i was saving a few bucks. It is going on three weeks now, no book! My emails have been ignored too. Will never use them again!"

Rep reply posted Sep-27-2017

“Good afternoon,

I apologize that your item did not arrive in the original anticipated time frame. At this time of year, we can occasionally experience delays with our shipments due to the higher volume of orders coming in. In order to discuss your concern in more detail, I have emailed the address on file. I hope we can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

2017-09-15

Never Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I would give ecampus a negative 100 if I could. I ordered a book on September 1, 2017. It is now 15 September 2017 and my classes started 28 August 2017. I have not received the book or even a tracking number saying it is coming. I tried to contact the listed seller by phone and email no response. I contacted ecampus and was told to wait two more business days to find out if she even has even mailed it. I still have class over this weekend and without a book. The class is only an 8 week class the 28 September 2017 if midterm. So I called them back because, I have to have a book now and I decided to buy an online rental from Amazon. I told them I wanted to cancel and get my money back because I bought another book I can't wait and the representative from ecampus start arguing with me that I have to wait I can't cancel. I just want my money back I have miss enough assignments. I will be luck to pass my class at this point. The negative attitude and rudeness was uncalled for and I will never use ecampus again. They are unreliable and nasty. "

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that your Marketplace order experience has been distressing. With marketplace items we typically encourage that the seller and buyer work out the particulars together, but are available in situations where the issue cannot be resolved through normal means. In order to investigate this matter further and seek a beneficial resolution for all parties, I have emailed you at your email on file so that we can discuss this in further detail.

2017-09-14

From Settember 5 to September 18 (I hope) for a book in fast delivery!

"Terrible! Terrible! Terrible! I order the book I needed urgently on Semptember 5, I paid the fast delivery to have it in 3-5 days and until today 14: NOTHING! I'm so angry! Being an order in market place both to have a solution and to have money back for fast delivery seems impossible. All my classmates who bought the same used book on Amazon received it 3 days. When I spoke with help desk they told me that the book was sell from Taxes and it is late for whether, and at that point I could understand because Irma Hurricane. But after that I checked USPS website with finally my track number and the book was delivered from Illinois!!! Do you joke me? The seller on market place was Erode."

“Good morning,

I apologize that your experience on our Marketplace service was disappointing. Typically in the instance where you purchase from a personal seller, we anticipate that the seller is going to try to be honest and work things out with you in a professional and acceptable manner. I have emailed you at your address on file to discuss this situation in further detail to see how we might be able to help resolve this.

2017-09-08

Didn't give back full amount of money in book return

"First of all, I paid for one to five day shipping and it took six days to get to me. Then when i realized I didn't need the book, they gave me back LESS than what I paid for it!!! Saying the had to take 10% off what I paid for some kind of restocking fee? Literally the biggest scam of book users I've ever seen, never EVER rent from these frauds. Never in my life have I ever seen a book company not give you back what you paid for the book. Absolutely ridiculous."

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Customer Service Representative

2017-09-06

Charged me full price for a book I returned

"Not happy with their service at all. I rented a textbook and returned it, but they ended up charging me full price for the book. Ive tried calling customer service twice and was on hold for over an hour. I WILL never use them again, peobably best you avoid them."

Customer Service Representative

2017-09-05

Bad service, Still haven't received my the book I ordered (Payed for two day shipping). Save yourself the hassle.

"Ordered a book and paid for two day shipping. The book I ordered hasn't arrived yet and says its been processed, There is no tracking information to see where the book is. Class has already started and it's looking like I'm going to have to find the book elsewhere. Luckily, I have the money to rent the book elsewhere or I would be setting myself up for failure. Be weary of their false advertising. I honestly think they are getting lazy or looking to return more profit by false advertising and not keeping their promises. According to their website they have been in business for quite awhile. I hope their passion isn't dying down. Good-luck if you do decide to order with them. "

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that your order experienced delays and was unable to ship within the time frame you requested. We try our best to provide an accurate time for our deliveries but sometimes we do encounter delays with our supplier services.

In an endeavor to resolve this matter I have emailed you at the address on file to discuss this situation further.

Sincerely,
A Book Company, LLC”

2017-09-02

Very Satisfied

"I used eCampus.com for the first time to rent a book and it came right on time.

2017-08-31

Scam website

"I ordered a book and was then told that it wasn't in stock. When I asked them to cancel the order, they refused to cancel it."

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that your experience has been difficult. We strive to provide flexible options for our customers, but we cannot always cancel an order if it is not being shipped directly from our services. As your order was placed on our Marketplace service, you would typically need to contact the seller directly to request a cancellation. I have emailed you at your email address on file to discuss this matter further in the hopes that we can reach a resolution.

2017-08-30

Beware when Returning for a Refund

"The book arrived when I was out-of-town (that's what I get for being proactive, I suppose.). When I realized it didn't come with access codes I needed, I returned it. The "return for a refund" policy is that it is returned within 25 days of shipping. What they don't mention on the website (yes, I looked) is that it can take up to 5 days for them to process the item back into inventory once it is received. My book was delivered to them (according to UPS) a week after I mailed it, on day 23, which was a Friday, but not processed until the following Monday or Tuesday, which were days 26 and 27. They weren't going to give me a refund until I called. Then they did me a "one-time courtesy" of issuing the refund.

So, check your book immediately to make sure it's what you need, or hope it doesn't arrive when you're out of town. With 7 days for shipping to you, 7 days for shipping back to them, and up to 5 days for processing, that's 19 of the 25 days. I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 for issuing the refund. I'm thankful they did. However, I will not be ordering from them again.

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with your return. Our return policy is stipulated that it must be received at our facility within the 25 day timeframe from the ship date. Your item should have still been eligible, despite the check in of the package being delayed. I apologize for any misinformation that was given in the course of your return. In order to discuss this situation further, I have emailed you at the address on file. I hope that we can resolve this matter to provide you with a much better experience in the future.

2017-08-29

False advertising

"Was told the book was in stock and paid for faster shipping, after paying was told 4 business days paid for 2 day shipping "

“Good morning,

I'm sorry your item did not arrive in a timely manner. We offer a wide variety of items and some do have extended processing times listed to accommodate the fact that we may need more time to locate the item from a supplier. I can understand how that may be confusing when trying to expedite the shipment. In order to discuss this matter in full detail, I have emailed you at the address we have on file. I hope that we can resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

eCampus.com ”

2017-08-29

Came in late

"Came in late, I waited over five days."

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry that your item arrived late. We try to provide most items in a timely manner, but occasionally delays do occur. I have emailed you at the address on file to speak on the matter in more detail so that we can try to resolve this to your satisfaction.

2017-08-28

Awesome service

"Best prices to rent my books, thanks for saving me a bundle!!"

2017-08-28

Amazing Service!

"I got my book a lot earlier than expected or needed so I was well prepared for class. This has a lot of the lowest prices I have seen for books and everything I ordered came in amazing condition even though it was used. Definetely would suggest searching for your supplies here."

Share eCampus.com's store rating

eCampus.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

eCampus.com is a merchant member
eCampus.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.