Stores > ECS Tuning

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
Voice your opinion! Review ECS Tuning by clicking a star below.

Ordered a BMW 3 series Door Lock actuator

"Delivery on time as promised. Called the customer service to ensure I am ordering the right part and the rep was very knowledgeable about the BMW parts and guided me to order the right part. I was able to install it myself with some borrowed tools. Hurrah and my car door lock works just like before. Saved me the brunt of going to the dealer who quoted me $630 to change the door lock actuator - I was able to fix it in less than $150.
So thank you ECS I will be buying more as and when needed without any second thoughts and will encourage my fellow BMW owners to use ECS if they want to save dealership "burn in your valet" .
Overall ECS earned me as a happy cutomer!

This review was modified by Sandy-49806 on March 24 2017 04:30:02 PM

Ecs are the best

"They are the best ! I bought many parts and all of them are matching the car !"

This review was modified by PaleCeruleanRoadrunner on March 24 2017 03:45:02 PM

Slow shipping

"I had bought the quicker shipping option and it has exceeded the number of days that it should have been here by based on the shipping rate."

This review was modified by VioletRedTapir on March 24 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-24

Haven't installed part yet, but looks good and arrived quickly

"Title says it all. Thank you ECS."

This review was modified by LavenderMagentaLynx on March 24 2017 09:15:02 AM

Good customer service

"one of the part i ordered on my first order was broken, so ecs tuning sent me replacements immediately, very good service! I live overseas too. "

This review was modified by bobby913 on March 24 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-24

Can't get any better quality and service

"I've ordered from ecs tuning because there is a vast majority of options to choose from for your car all pre selected to give you the best parts as for pricing how can you beat that of you check else where your going to get just worthless junk from other competitors like I said the products shown are the best no need to look around wondering if it's the right choice I have an Audi TT and this is my #1 store for all added experience"

This review was modified by EdwinVargas on March 24 2017 03:30:02 AM

Good!!

"Good company and is a good tuning for vw groupe!"

This review was modified by LavenderLobster on March 23 2017 10:30:01 PM

Great service

"I ordered some led bulbs for my car I accidentally put the wrong shipping address I called ECS and they fixed the issue immediately and I had my parts installed in no time great parts and always on time "

This review was modified by Cspadt24 on March 23 2017 10:15:02 PM

Great Company, Costly Shipping

"I heard great things about ECS and decided to place an order for a rear sway bar. The item was $210USD which was a great deal. After paying $60 shipping to a major city in Canada I also had to pay an extra $90 in brokerage fees. All in all this item ended up costing me $460CDN which is alot more than I expected, and could have gotten a much better deal from a local seller.

Good company however would be nice if they offered other shipping options such as Canada Post.

This review was modified by Euro Boost on March 23 2017 07:00:07 PM

According to description

"All came according to description. Easy installation and perfect shipping times.
Straight forward purchase.

This review was modified by LilacCobra on March 23 2017 05:45:02 PM

Excellent service and extremely competitive prices on hard to find e30 parts

"The customer service representatives were very knowledgeable and well versed in the art of customer service. I needed a number of hard to find BMW e30 parts in order to complete a soft restoration of my wife's ultimate driving machine, and ECS Tuning did not let me down."

This review was modified by FrenchBeigeQuokka on March 23 2017 04:15:02 PM

amazing!!!

"have used ecs many times before but the last time was awesome. was on a live chat with Brian F. who took the time to answer my questions and put together exactly what i needed and save me a lot of time and money. Thanks Again Brian! awesome experience and i will continue shopping with ecs for sure"

This review was modified by NavajoWhiteBasilisk on March 23 2017 04:00:02 PM

QUICK AND INFORMATIVE

"ECS IS ONE OF THE FEW SITES THAT WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE ALL PARTS YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR WILL WORK FOR YOUR VEHICLE INSTEAD OF THE TYPICAL "WE CAN NOT CONFIRM NOR DENY THAT THESE PARTS WILL FIT YOUR CAR.""

This review was modified by CGARRETT1 on March 23 2017 02:15:01 PM

Great service to canada

"Amazing parts selection.
And with a variety of shipping methods available to Canadians it doesn't make since not to get your parts and accessories there.

This review was modified by Roddy-44326 on March 23 2017 01:45:01 PM

2017-03-23

Very good on being specific about any of there parts

"Excellent service, excellent customer support thank you guys"

This review was modified by MikadoYellowLadybug-60169 on March 23 2017 11:15:02 AM

Share ECS Tuning's store rating

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ECS Tuning is not a merchant member
ECS Tuning does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!