Stores > Dynamic Home Decor / dynamichometheater.com

• Address: Braintree, MA 02184
    • Contact: sales@dynamichomedecor.com
    • Phone: 866-284-3271
    • Customer Support: 866-284-3271
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm Sat 10am - 2pm Email Us Anytime.
    • Fax: 781-535-6184

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-25

Stop cruising the web and stick right here with Dynamic Home Decor!

"I called Michael at Dynamic Home Decor after I found a media cabinet that I loved at a local store, but didn't want to wait TWELVE weeks! I searched the internet and came upon his site and called him - he was helpful, honest, informative and went out of his way to help me.

Less than a week later, I was looking at my Jofran Slater Mill reclaimed pine TV stand here in my family room and I am totally happy with my purchase.

Michael responded every time I called or emailed him and went out of his way to let me know the status and to assist in getting me the best value.

I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and will encourage my friends and family to do the same.

Thank you Michael and Dynamic Home Decor - you were everything you said you'd be, and more.

This review was modified by Lisaannmorgan on August 25 2016 06:44:46 PM

2016-01-28

Don't Hesitate

"I placed an order with Michael after spending a lot of time researching an entertainment center that would fit my room/tv setup. Michael surpassed all expectations with his responsiveness, knowledge, and care during the weeks leading up to my purchase. Unfortunately, a few days after I submitted my order I had a hunch that I made a mistake on dimensions on my end which Michael quickly verified and I had to put the brakes on my order. He responded quickly and truly cared for ME to quickly contact the manufacturer and cancel the request before it shipped and provided a refund until I can find another product that works for me. Furniture is tricky, buying it online is even more difficult without seeing it and knowing the full dimensions..... Michael made it simple. Please, do not hesitate with Dynamic Home Decor, even though I never followed through with my order, the care he provided for WEEKS made me feel bad for not giving him my business.

This review was modified by SG44 on January 28 2016 08:14:15 AM

2014-03-14

"Dynamic Home Decor did a great job for us! They had the best price I could find on a new chandelier and the free shipping was awesome. I hired an electrician to install it for me and it looks great! Michael was a pleasure to order from and the whole process was super quick and easy. A+ for dynamichomedecor.com! "

This review was modified by Isabella.S on March 14 2014 11:46:24 AM

2014-02-05

"We placed our first online furniture order through Dynamic Home Decor. We've always purchased furniture through a store where we could see the product in person. My daughter really loved a bed we saw on Dynamic Home Decor's website so I gave it a try. DHD had great customer service. They answered all my product questions quickly. The shipping was fast and the trucking company was fantastic to deal with. The entire process was completely painless. We were thrilled with the both the product and the service!"

This review was modified by hsougaris on February 05 2014 01:34:28 PM

2014-01-25

"I ordered a mirror for my new apartment on Monday and it arrived on Friday in perfect condition. Awesome fast delivery and the mirror is so cool! Thanks, you guys ROCK!"

This review was modified by jcpawz on January 25 2014 11:48:42 AM

2014-01-25

"My husband and I purchased a Jofran dining set from dynamic home decor 10 days before Christmas. It was delivered in about 8 days and on time. My son and husband assembled it all in about an hour and we had it set up with plenty of time before family arrived. I spoke to Michael before ordering it and was assured he could get it to us on time, and it was. I'm very happy with the quality of the dining set and would not hesitate to shop with Dynamic Home Decor again."

This review was modified by LinKay on January 25 2014 07:00:49 AM

2014-01-23

"The online shopping experience was adequate, but the delivery process as mentioned by another reviewer below, was a disaster. I paid for white glove, they wanted to give me curbside. After being treated rudely by the delivery team who kept refusing to do the white glove that I paid for, I finally refused the delivery. I thought that was the worst of it, but boy was I shocked when I contacted Dynamic Home Decor. I let them know in a voicemail that I was very dissatisfied with the delivery, and had to refuse it. I requested someone call me ASAP or I would contact my card issuer. I got a call back and it was the single worst customer service experience of my life. The alleged owner, who claims to be worth millions and doesn't care about my money, refused to give me my money back and even told me "shut the f$ck up." Needless to say, I would NEVER do business with them again and can only say to anyone else that is considering them, shop at your own risk."

This review was modified by thearh on January 23 2014 01:47:08 PM

2013-09-23

"Thanks Michael , A really nice Media center , with electric indoor fireplace...easy to follow instructions.........thanks again :-)"

This review was modified by HermanL on September 24 2013 07:29:00 AM

2013-09-12

"Great company to do business with. The desk I ordered was exactly as promoted on the website. It came within days of placing my order. Further, I mistakenly ordered the desk twice and had no problem returning it. Customer Service was TERRIFIC!"

This review was modified by lynnmgaray on September 12 2013 08:40:00 AM

2013-09-12

"This company is the best! Really great people with attention to detail. My order was confirmed within minutes and my TV Stand was here is 3 days! I don't impress easily, but these guys sure did!"

This review was modified by M.JAMES on September 12 2013 08:12:33 AM

2013-03-03

"Excellent customer service. Excellent communication. Excellent shipping. I am super pleased with my transaction and my item."

This review was modified by jw72drum on March 03 2013 06:17:43 PM

2013-01-16

"Re: Sunpan Elliot Chair Basil #29305 This is a beautiful high-quality piece. Taken into account that I ordered just before the holidays and is shipped from Canada- it took a while to receive. However, I love it so it was worth the wait. Thank you Michael for all of your help!"

2013-01-13

"Customer service is outstanding every step of the way!!! Would do business with again."

2013-01-12

"I ordered this BDI console table on a Saturday and expressed some concerns about delivery and viewing the item (glass). Michael from Dynamic Home immediately responded and completely put me at ease about my concerns. The follow-up, customer service and delivery via FedEx were exemplary compared to what we're all accustomed to receiving these days."

2012-12-30

"The product is of very fine quality. On the other hand the delivery left a lot to be desired. The 1st scheduled delivery was never showed up. The 2nd delivery was scheduled for between 1 PM and 5 PM and arrived at 11:30 AM luckily I arrived at my home early."

Share Dynamic Home Decor / dynamichometheater.com's store rating

Dynamic Home Decor / dynamichometheater.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Dynamic Home Decor / dynamichometheater.com is not a merchant member
Dynamic Home Decor / dynamichometheater.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!