• DutchGuard

"Ordered a pair of sunglasses, and was given a shipping date of the date I placed the order. After 10 days, no sunglasses so I called them and asked what was up. Was told the glasses weren't in stock and it would be another 10 days. Sure would have been nice if they'd told me they were out of stock instead of leaving me hanging. Very poor service."

This review was modified by gcm22 on October 08 2013 11:20:32 AM

"I placed an order Stein Hausen Marquise Automatic Watch (Silver) for 99.95. the site gave a coupon coide saying that if that code is used I will get free shipping at the check out but when I used it there was no free shipping the invoice said 9.95 shipping. I made a call to the 800 number a lady promised she will look into the matter I also send an email to the customer service and go a reply with one work "ok".
A few minutes ago I got an email the item is not available and my order is cancelled. I checked the site the item is still sh0own availble on the site. All who plan to do business with them beware.

Share DutchGuard's store rating

DutchGuard is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DutchGuard is not a merchant member
DutchGuard does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!