DuracellDirectCoupons

" This is the third time I have ordered Duracell batteries from Duracelldirect. We now have about 36 smoke and intrusion alarm devices at our small business that all take the same battery. It is nice to be able to get that many batteries at once.

We have never had any problems shipping, billing or getting exactly what we wanted.

modified review This review was modified by K9Korral on October 08 2013 07:52:53 AM

"Fraud! Image is a "Duracell" camera battery, sends knock off no name. Cannot be trusted. "

modified review This review was modified by maddg on September 30 2013 06:29:14 PM

"CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!

1) Misleading company name. NOT A DURACELL Company website.

2) Many of the batteries they are marketing ARE NOT
Duracell products. They provide with pretentious
descriptions leading the buyer to believe that they ARE
Duracell batteries.

THEY DO SELL DURACELL PRODUCTS AS WELL. However, it is difficult and tricky for the consumer to distinguish the after-market batteries from the genuine Duracell products.

Returns are always minus shipping costs (both directions) even on misleadingly marketed products.

Courteous customer service employee "Misty" HAS provided me with pre-paid return label and a few days later refunded initial shipping costs AFTER obtaining special permission.

Less cooperative employee "Brian" presented me with technical arguments to justify their unethical in my opinion marketing practices.

PLEASE NOTE: A high capacity battery sold by them may not necessarily be of high capacity. Instead, might be a High-Capacity branded product (the name of the manufacturer is “High Capacity").
In my case, not even the name of the manufacturer appeared on the battery.

modified review This review was modified by T.K. on July 12 2013 02:29:51 AM

"Ordered 3.7 Volt Li-Ion cellular phone battery
for Motorola KRZR K1. Knew it was a knockoff, but took a chance. Battery was delivered in five days. Installed it in the phone and charged it. A week later the initial charge is down to two bars, but holding well--much better than the original Motorola battery. Service and product met and exceeded expectations. I would order from DuracellDirect again. No shipping charge and battery was well packaged.

modified review This review was modified by KyColonel on March 02 2011 10:08:53 AM

"We have typically utilized Duracell batteries in our home for flashlights, small appliances, and other everyday uses, so when my laptop battery was not longer holding a charge for long, I went online to find a replacement. I found the DuracellDirect website easy to navigate, and I quickly found a replacement battery to fit my laptop. After placing the order, I got a quick confirmation that the order was being processed. Within 24 hours, I got another confirmation to let me know the battery had been shipped (Friday, August 27th). On Monday, the battery pack was delivered. The new battery is working great, giving me up to 5 hours of time on my laptop, which is better than I got with the manufacturer's original battery. I will use this website again."

"The customer service agent was very knowlegeable and helpful, an overall enjoyable experience. The batteries arrived well before the anticipated date and are obviously of good quality. I was pleased to find Duracell brand selling these types of batteries and will continue to use them."

"EXCELLANT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH PROMPT EXECUTION OF THE ORDER AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE TO FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCT."

"excellent assist by chris via phone .your processor computer screen rejected my shipping phone no. used a zillion times before.
your site is user friendly ihope this battery lasts longer than the original.
again , the live voice "chris" on the other end of 1-800--- was efficient ,patient and pleasant saved my day and more. thank you gvs

"I found the product I was looking for at a great price. Customer Service was easy to work with and my order was placed quickly and politely. "

"I was pleased with how my order was handled."

"I'm surprised that Duracell is letting these guys get away with such shoddy business practices, because they're certainly not doing the Duracell name any good. I've ordered twice from this company, relying on the name, and both times they have shipped a no-name China-made knockoff with a lower power rating than the original OEM battery -- after stating that the new battery would at least equal the original in power. Never again."

"Junk, not as advertised. No connection with Duracell. Battery life estimated at 10 minutes without recharge."

"I ordered a cell phone battery on 1/8/2008. I still have not received it 2/19/2008."

"I ordered a retail package according to the picture in their web site, but they mailed me a used bare one without package.

Never trust the picture in their web site, they always mailed out a bare one according to their customer service representive.

If you want to buy a used bare one, this web site is the right one for you.

"This store sells claims to sell Duracell branded batteries, but ships generic knock-offs instead.
I ordered a Duracell BP-511A for my Canon 40D and received a Hi-Tec branded Chinese battery with a 1200mAh rating (Canon's is 1390 mAh).

modified review This review was modified by bnlitin on October 16 2007 08:57:01 PM

DuracellDirect (powered by: Battery-Biz) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DuracellDirect (powered by: Battery-Biz) is not a merchant member
DuracellDirect (powered by: Battery-Biz) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!