Dun and Bradstreet Reviews - dnb.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 1 reviews

Dun and Bradstreet is not a merchant member
Dun and Bradstreet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am so angry. Dun and Bradstreet called me today and told me that my credit for my business was bad. The only way to fix this of course, you guessed it, was to pay them money. Extortion in its purest form.

Dun and Bradstreet is a joke and antiquated just like the Better Business Bureau. There is not place for them in today's modern world. Dun and Bradstreet is in decline, and their method of survival is to adopt scare tactics that to make business think that they are missing out on opportunity because they haven't paid Dun and Bradstreet to update the the profile on the Dun and Bradstreet website.

Dun and Bradstreet has had their in-house telemarketers to call us in the middle of the day (which I don't appreciate by the way) and try to scare us into giving them money. We simply tell them to stop calling and that we're too busy growing our business to fool with them.

We're doing just fine growing our business without ya, D&B. :)