Stores > Drvita.com

• Customer Support: 1-800-211-4188
    • Business Hours: Customer Service 9am-5pm Monday-Friday

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2016-05-17

"As advertised. Arrived on time in good condition"

2016-05-11

Took OWNER'S ADVICE

"FIRST LEARNED ABOUT DRVITA FROM OWNER WHILE GETTING A PEDICURE. HAPPY I ORDERED THE PRODUCT. PLAN TO BUY MORE"

2016-05-06

Pleasantly surprised

"Very positive experience. Order arrived much quicker than I expected. Will definitely use this site again."

2016-05-03

Speedy & accurate

"Order shipped FAST!! Quicker than promised and order was 100% accurate. Good packaging to protect contents also."

2016-05-03

Dr. Vita is all Righta!

"I will never buy from GNC, Vitamin World or Walmart stores again now that I have a friend in Dr. Vita. I ordered the Fish Oil and the Multi-Vitamins online. The Rep was Pleasantly Nice and My Order was at My Door Step Before You Can Say "woo&*%^oowthaaatwaassssfffaassttt". Thanx, again... "

2016-05-02

More staff training?

"I took advantage of your bulk sale of coconut oil and found out after delivery that they all expired the following month (May 2016). Kim took corrective action, so I am somewhat satisfied."

Great Buy

"I found a product at Drvita.com that on other websites costs $35.00; I got two for $20.00. Also, I didn't know it was a local Las Vegas company when I placed the order one day at lunch, and was shocked when it arrived the next day at noon!"

Clear Sky Ahead!

"As a pilot, I found an effective nutritional-supplement which assisted in maintaining personal superior eye and vision health for flight and life."

SIX DAILY

"I Like and feel that I must take the Six Daily multi vitamin as a minimum requirement. My only wish is that it be more affordable."

Excellent service

"I'll be using this supplier in the future, guaranteed."

Order was correct!

"The prices were great, the delivery was six days, but one item had a expiration date of only one month into the future. Customer service quickly resolved the problem with three days. I would shop from them again. "

"Exceptional House Formulas
Exceptional Customer Service

Energetic Lift

"I really have noticed a difference in my energy after taking Dr. Vita's vitamins and supplements. "

2016-02-24

Like so much would consider multi level marketing

"Outstanding products with the highest quality control that surpass all government standards. I like the product so much I wish they would consider multi level marketing them."

2016-01-25

Tumeric

"They raised the price on turmeric."

Share Drvita.com's store rating

Drvita.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drvita.com is a merchant member
Drvita.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.