Stores > Drvita.com

• Customer Support: 1-800-211-4188
    • Business Hours: Customer Service 7am-7am Sunday-Saturday

2016-01-25

Tumeric

"They raised the price on turmeric."

2016-01-24

There are no better....

"This Vitamin is the best. There are only two places to get it...online from DrVita, or Costco.
This tells me that the vitamin is so good, so complete and very expensive to make.
If it were available at Walgreens, cvs or rite aid, we probably would not be able to afford it.
$40.00 a month for a multi vitamin may seem high....but look at what your getting. Every single nutrient that we need...plus. And...there are ingredients missing that are in other name brand multi's, because We Don't Need Them. I'm greatful for this product.
The sales service has been excellent. Like clock work...never a problem.

cleopatrarebrn's Avatar

2016-01-23

Down Right Healthy Awesome!

"I'm Telling All My Friends About DrVita! My Husband's cholesterol is Better & even His VA doc is recommending DrVita!!"

2016-01-21

Good products

"Good products and fast shipping"

2016-01-20

great supps

"love the product and that i got to pay through Amazon... (the shipping time was a little slow though...)

2016-01-19

Clear Skies Ahead!

"As a pilot, I was searching for an effective nutritional-supplement which would assist in maintaining personal superior eye and vision health for flight and life.

Since Mr. Gorsek is an experienced pilot, he recommended "DrVita Triple Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil WITH EPA & DHA" and "DrVita Vision Essentials". I'm faithfully using the products daily and have discovered positive results within a few days of consumption. I'm rockin' my wings about it!

I know Wayne is a sincere advocate of great health and is passionate about producing high quality nutritional-supplements with high-potency ingredients. This is why I chose DrVita.

As pilots, especially aging aviators, we must take special care of our eye-sight and overall health.

Thanks DrVita, I'm looking forward in continuing a great relationship!

Taylorsville, IN Verified Customer

Great Product!

"Been using 6 daily advanced multi vitamin for 4 months now and feel great. It has also allowed me to eliminate various other supplements that I was taking since they are now included in my multi. Highly Recommend! Just started using Dr. Vita Omega 3-6-9 as well because I know they offer quality products that are made in the USA."

Opened capsules

"Capsules with holes in them actually. Do you make a tablet?"

The real deal

"After watching a news article on channel 8 TV, I switched to your product. I do feel better taking Dr. Vita than Centrum Silver. Maybe it's true what I've heard about store bought vitamins. "

Very late.

"Took 2 weeks to get delivery."

Rep reply posted Jan-26-2016

DrVita, Drvita.com rep has responded

“Dear Mr. Sand,

We sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction with your orders delivery time. Please be fair in considering that you placed your order on a weekend and over a holiday weekend as well. We strive to provide excellent service and would like to ask for a reconsideration of your review in lieu of the holiday and weekends that your parcel traveled over. Thank you again for your support and many thanks for you business.

Sincerely,
DrVita Customer Service”

2016-01-18

"as ordered quick delivery. Would recommend"

2016-01-18

Drvita doesn't make me sick!

"I order easily, I receive as promised, the products make me feel better and I have more energy. And Drvita vitamins don't make me nauseas."

2016-01-17

Impressed

"I'm very satisfied with Dr. Vita and have recommended the products to several of my friends and relatives."

2016-01-16

Customer Service 2nd to None!

"I discovered Drvita while listening to Coast to Coast last summer... I was so emotional listening to Wayne share his story, the bond and love for his grandparents, which led him down the path to Drvita... so beautiful! I made it my mission to purchase the products that I use and they make from then on. Amazing QUALITY products great deals too! Drvita had an amazing boxing week sale... I ordered approx. 5 different products... although I understood how I could get "sold out" emails for 4 of my products, after all great deals right...well the only product I ordered which was in stock was an item which I ordered 2 of...OMG! I couldn't believe it... I did get another email apologizing for running out of the other products and that they were sending me the 2 bottles I ordered FREE and FREE shipping! Both bottles for free!!! Now I'm from Canada, as polite as we may be... I've never received that kind of service. Obviously by Drvita having this survey done, they do care about customer retention, as well as the amazing service and products they produce... I've spread the word and will continue. With utmost Sincerity... Laurie"

2016-01-16

We all should have six daily.

"In my opinion the Six Daily Advanced Multi-Vitamin is one of the best supplements on the market today. I take 2 capsules 3 times daily. I like the idea of supplementing my body throughout the day. I first heard about Dr. Vita products on Coast To Coast. Waynes' interview convinced me of his sincerity, honesty, and integrity. Gratitude and Love to all of you at Dr Vita. Sincerely S.K."

Share Drvita.com's store rating

Drvita.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Drvita.com is a merchant member
Drvita.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.