Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.80/10 257 reviews

Drvita.com is a merchant member
    Drvita.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Drvita.com contact information

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"I have used several websites for my supplements and I have found DrVita to be THE most thorough and cost saving websites yet.
I like the customer service, it is very quick and precise.

"This was my first time ordering from Dr. Vita. I had a lot of questions and Sam Mitchell was extremely patient with me. She explained the entire process to me. She even gave me an approximately time frame of how long it would take to get here.

When I first called in, I was only going to order 3 bottles of Green Tea Fat Metabolizer and I was so close to the $49 mark. I asked her if I can order something for .50 cents or so to make the $49 mark. Sam was really nice and said that she can waive the shipping cost because it was so close to $49. I thought that was really sweet of her to do that for her customers. I decided to wait until I asked my husband and he wanted me to order 5 bottles instead.

I have called back a couple more times to ask Sam if she can put in a request for a few more items that Dr. Vita does not currently carry. She was as sweet as can be and wrote down all of my request.

I was thoroughly impressed with the service that I received from Sam Mitchell. She offered excellent customer service and went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel so welcome to this location. Thank you for hiring such an exemplary employee in Sam!!! She is a true asset to your company. I told my friends and family about your company.

Thanks - Nga

"I called Dr. Vita to place an order and the call was promptly answered by Wanda. She was extremely pleasant and helpful! I often have trouble understanding people on the phone, but her voice and her manner of speaking made it very easy to understand everything she told me. She made sure that I understood my shipping options and gave me the total cost before taking my credit card information. This is a nice change from companies who want your credit card information at the beginning of the process and try to conceal the total cost from you. I was very pleased with her professionalism & friendliness. She's a great representative of your company! If your product is as great as your employee, I'll be a repeat customer."

"I have been with Drvita since August of 2013. I find Drvita, a warm and friendly company to do business with. Their sells staff is knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and gives 150% effort to achieve your satisfaction. Drvita prices are great to extra ordinary but competitive. What stands out for me is their willingness to have specials of a particular product with deep, deep discount that you can't beat or find. Example, If you order a product that is out of stock but on special, they will note that on your account/order and when it comes in you can buy it for that same price regardless of what that current price would be. Being of sound mind and body, that unheard of in this day and time. Drvita, is a wonderful company to do business with. You can't lose. Drvita, please keep up the great effort. Thanks for all you do!

Glenn Smith
Denver, CO.

modified review reply posted Feb-13-2014
DrVita Customer Service Advisor's Avatar
DrVita Customer Service Advisor, Drvita.com rep has responded

“Hello Geseg1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We value our customers and take great pride in providing premium products and excellent service. We look forward to continuing offering you the best experience.

Sincerely,

DrVita Customer Service”

"Thank you Ms. Wilkerson for your prompt assistance in explaining the shipping process. I found it to be extremely helpful.The next time I order from the website, I will take into consideration of the extra payment for the UPS delivery. Also, it was a real pleasure speaking with you on the phone. As you know how frightened I felt dealing with the USPS delivery process, you have put a smile on my face and help me to forget the dilemma. Thanks again and have yourself a wonderful weekend ahead. P.S.- I have just received all of my packages."

"The lady I spoke with on the phone was an absolute treat to talk with. She was extremely helpful and kind! "

"A + OKAY,YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE THIS SO COMPLICATED !

Ken

"Mrs Wanda was a GREAT and VERY patient individual that convinced me to place my order with Dr Vita over the phone; and she did it with her attitude alone. AWESOME"

Rating 6/103/5

"If you use DrVita to ship internationally, just make sure you provide them with local contact phone number, besides yours...

"I just had one of the best experiences calling Dr Vita to see if an item could be added to my order from the night before. Even though it could not be added since the order was completed already, the Customer service rep (Wanda I think was her name) was THE KINDEST person I've ever met on the phone. I would like this woman to be my best friend! She was so helpful, thoughtful and understanding. Kindness goes a long way in this world and I appreciated her so much, I even shed a few tears. I will use Dr Vita whenever I can. Plus their prices are fabulous!"

"Dr.Vita.com has the best prices that I have ever come across. Now, I can also attest that I just received the best customer service ever from a very delightful representative in their employ. It is rare these days to find such a gem. Keep up the good work!!! :)))))"

"Excellent customer care service!!!"

"Wanda Wilkerson was very courteous and very knowledgeable. She was very friendly and was not what I expected when the phone was picked up. I hate calling in when there is an issue (to any business) because usually the person on the other end is not very friendly and usually seems in a case of "I hate my job" mood. I liked that she didn't try to up sell me on anything, she fixed my problem right away, she joked with me. She was very personable and that is what is missing in customer service now a days. People (CS) are asked to read what the company has requested of them and are not able to add their touch to the job. Good job Wanda and thanks for assisting me! "

"I was very fortunate to find DrVita.com. I placed 4 orders and very soon I will purchase another. I find they are the best in customer service, price-wise and fast delivery.

I now recommend it to family and friends.

"Have had two experiences with ordering from DrVita, both exceptional encounters."