Drugstore.comCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"My last, and I repeat LAST, order with Drugstore.com has me so mad I could spit. I travel a lot and get all of my mail and packages at a UPS store. Works like a PO box but much easier and more convenient. About when I expected I got an email from Drugstore.com asking me to confirm my address. Apparently their shipper, Lasership, couldn't/wouldn't deliver it. (I've had this happen before with Lasership) I confirmed my mailing address and gave them a phone number. Instead of telling Lasership to deliver the damn package....the sent me another email asking for a credit card number so they could re-send it! I pay with PayPal because I don't want my credit card number floating around in vendor systems. (just got another one replaced thanks to Home Depot). I looked on my bank system and I already paid them. I called and asked why they needed my credit card for something I already paid them for and was told by the call center operator and her supervisor that was a requirement of their system. I ordered and paid for stuff.....their incompetent shipper, Lasership, couldn't or wouldn't deliver to a competitors address and returned the package...and rather than deliver it again they need my credit card for a reason they were unable to explain to me so they could send it again. I refused and asked for a refund and to expunge my Drugstore account since I would never use them again. "

modified review This review was modified by Birkey on October 26 2014 12:25:41 PM

"I am happy with Drugstore.com for the most part. I like their honest way for the customer to use their "Drugstore.com dollars". Customers don't need to enter any code nor press an impossibly small button to use their dollars. Also, "Free Shipping" is already selected automatically, instead of making the customers re-check the box for shipping options. I find that to be a very honest and nice way to treat customers.

The way Amazon.com would sneakily try to charge for standard shipping if you don't pay close attention is very distasteful. So, I try to buy from Drugstore.com if I can.

Having said the positives, I did have a bad experience in the past. My prescription order was cancelled for no reason other than their mistake. It has inconvenienced me quite a bit, so I don't plan to order prescription medication from them anymore.

modified review This review was modified by nikonightshade on October 05 2014 09:27:55 PM

"Do not buy from this company! Purchased a Halsa Acupuncture Mat which was returned unused a few days after purchase. Company label supplied took shipment at least a month to get to Nevada where their warehouse is supposedly located. I live in AZ. So it basically took a month to get to one state from me. Refund was partial as they deduct a re-stocking fee which was not mentioned when I spoke with their customer service department. They also do not refund shipping. They noted that this was somehow explained to me - which was not the case. All they told me was I would receive a full refund if the product was unusued - which it was. Nothing about partical refunds. I do not recommend drugstore.com - other companies health companies I use regularly have a no questions asked return policy on products. In fact they go out of their way to provide a speedy refund and satisfactory customer service. Drugstore.com has poor customer service. Stay away from this company. You can buy many of the same products elsewhere and receive faster, better service. I concur with the comments made by dozens of other people on this review board. Be warned!"

modified review This review was modified by talkingrings on September 24 2014 12:24:30 PM

"I would have to say, when i read the reviews about drugstore.com i didnt even want to order from them. But i decided to give them a chance. I placed an order on 9/18 and it was shipped the same day. It was delivered on 9/21 on a SUNDAY!!! I couldn't believe it. I've never received a package on a Sunday. It was shipped and delivered so quickly. And the best part...I received everything and in excellent condition. Nothing was broken or used like some people stated in their reviews. I was absolutely impressed! I will definitely order from them again.

I was very happy with my order. i think some people may have had problems with returning items. i can't speak about their return policy or procedures because i didn't return anything, but my opinion with returns online is that i never expect them to go easily. you usually have to pay for return shipping and then wait a long time for the money to get back to you. when i shop online i always do so expecting that i will not be able to return it.

i hope my review helps others and doesn't deter you from shopping on this great site!

modified review This review was modified by moni1022 on September 23 2014 10:29:49 AM

Drugstore.com User

"This company does not pack their shipments very well. In addition to what I paid for the items I ordered, which are ruined, it will now cost me $200 to have my carpet cleaned where their package leaked all over the place. This company is TERRIBLE!!!!!"

Drugstore.com User

"Completely disgusted. Product arrived in horrible condition, package soaked and warped completely through and product label literally falling off the bottle. Dosing cup broken. Customer service has not yet responded to requests for immediate refund. Tried to write a review of my purchase on the actual site and got logged out every single time I clicked on "write a review". Seriously, so disgusted with this company."

Drugstore.com User

"I am trying to return a bottle vitamin d3 and it seems impossible. I have talked to the customer service reps several times and I never get the RA# emailed to me. In addition I tried going online to print out this form and it will not print. My wife told me she has had problems with them and will never use them again, I will not either. Preparing to dispute this on my credit card. Sad that a company can be either that incompetent, or that devious. DO NOT USE THEM !!!!! Wishe I had seen these reviews prior to ordering !!!!"

Drugstore.com User

"these people refuse to use more than one lightweight piece of package tape on a very large cardboard box weighing more than 20 pounds. I have marveled at how often this has happened and wonder how many package don't arrive intact at their destinations. I've told customer service about this in the past but it makes no difference. Today I tried to call their headquarters. they don't take calls! I was asked to leave my number so someone could call me back. that's at their convenience, not mine. It is understandable why customer service is poor. The fish rots from the had."

"Site is crappy and the support is worse. Non technical customer support rep will act like she is all over it and try to educate you than resolving the issue"

"I didn't know anything about Drugstore.com until last week so when I came across this website's reviews, I was skeptical, but I had zero problems. The shipping was fast, everything was brand new and packaged well, and paying with PayPal was a breeze. I would definitely consider buying from Drugstore.com again."

modified review This review was modified by JLoudon on July 02 2014 10:33:22 AM

"absolutely horrible, will constantly spam you from their main site and all their sub sites and their unsubscribe option does not work, customer service is absolutely incompetent at fixing anything and will do whatever they can to force you to call in for customer support on a phone number with NO option for customer support, when all you want is to not be spammed by them and all their sub sites."

modified review This review was modified by ss700 on May 02 2014 10:03:51 AM

"Only once before (stash.com) have I had such an atrocious experience shopping online. I made a purchase on drugstore.com -my first in over 10 years. I was asked my address as part of the purchase, which I provided. Their system used this address for billing, but used the 10+ year old address for shipping. I called to request it be fixed and was told the wouldn't unless I paid an additional $12 for them to notify FedEx. I informed them there is no longer a house at the address they were using, but they did not care. I requested the order be cancelled and my request was refused. I stated that since I was not willing to pay an additional $12 on a $30 purchase, since they refused to correct the error or cancel the order my only recourse was to notify my credit card company and dispute the charge. I sent a complaint to their office and called FedEx and my credit card company. Today I received an email stating they verified that I cancelled the order through FedEx, but since I contacted my credit card company they will not issue a refund. However they did add that I am a valued customer. (I am still laughing over that one!!!!)"

modified review This review was modified by kulbreez97 on April 08 2014 05:44:43 PM

"Drugstore.com has everything. Your order is on the porch in 2-3 days, about the same time you spend in line at the local drugstore.
I use this store for everything I would purchase at my drugstore, but half the price.
They also offer a percentage of what you spend back, so everytime you shop you earn on your next purchase.
Unlike Walgreens where you dig through your purse to swipe a card and from there, nothing happens. I've never received a coupon, nothing. It only gives you the sale price, which you should get to begin with.
I remember the days where if something were on sale, you just walked in and purchased it. No 30 tags hanging from your keychain, just a sale.
I highly recommend this store. I am very happy to be a customer.

"It seems that every time I order from this company I have a problem. This is the last time I am ever ordering from them again. I made a small order of 4 items but the most expensive one was conveniently missing, although they charged me for it, taxed it, and it was listed on the invoice. They must not be very efficient AT ALL in the their box-packing department. How someone could put an invoice inside a box and not see that they didn't include the largest, most expensive item in my order is beyond me. Now I have to try and wrangle with them to get my money back. >_< Never again."

"Drugstore.com is a fine site to use as long as you don't pay via PayPal AND ship to another party. For example, I wanted to send a care package to a sick friend & pay via paypal. There were some issues with site functionality in that I had to keep re-selecting the shipping address. When I completed the online order, and received the order confirmation, it indicated that it was being shipped to me, not the selected party. It would have helped if there was a pop-up that indicated you couldn't ship to another party using paypal. I called customer service & was disconnected twice. The third time I got a customer service rep who gave me this rambling lecture on how I couldn't ship to another party using paypal unless I added a default address - and how was I supposed to know that? I asked to cancel the order and she told me it was too late & was probably already processed - even though I had placed the order just a few minutes before I spoke with her. Ridiculous bullshl!. She got a bit testy then in an unpleasant tone, told me I could always return it. So now I have two choices - I can pay $$$ to return an order that was amazingly processed in 5 minutes; or I can pay $$$ to ship it to my sick friend, knowing that it will get there a bit later than desired. Either way, I lose money & time. Not happy - will probably NOT use Drugstore.com again. Wouldn't it be nice if this Fortune 1000 e-commerce site made an effort to warn their customers about this glitch on their site? Afterall, I use paypal all the time when shopping on line & this is the first time I haven't been allowed to ship to a 3rd party. I just wish Drugstore.com would alert their customers to this issue BEFORE they place an order, so they don't have to go through what I just did."

modified review This review was modified by CarolShops on December 29 2013 08:56:17 AM

Drugstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Drugstore.com is not a merchant member
Drugstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!