Drugstore.comCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I didn't know anything about Drugstore.com until last week so when I came across this website's reviews, I was skeptical, but I had zero problems. The shipping was fast, everything was brand new and packaged well, and paying with PayPal was a breeze. I would definitely consider buying from Drugstore.com again."

modified review This review was modified by JLoudon on July 02 2014 10:33:22 AM

"absolutely horrible, will constantly spam you from their main site and all their sub sites and their unsubscribe option does not work, customer service is absolutely incompetent at fixing anything and will do whatever they can to force you to call in for customer support on a phone number with NO option for customer support, when all you want is to not be spammed by them and all their sub sites."

modified review This review was modified by ss700 on May 02 2014 10:03:51 AM

"Only once before (stash.com) have I had such an atrocious experience shopping online. I made a purchase on drugstore.com -my first in over 10 years. I was asked my address as part of the purchase, which I provided. Their system used this address for billing, but used the 10+ year old address for shipping. I called to request it be fixed and was told the wouldn't unless I paid an additional $12 for them to notify FedEx. I informed them there is no longer a house at the address they were using, but they did not care. I requested the order be cancelled and my request was refused. I stated that since I was not willing to pay an additional $12 on a $30 purchase, since they refused to correct the error or cancel the order my only recourse was to notify my credit card company and dispute the charge. I sent a complaint to their office and called FedEx and my credit card company. Today I received an email stating they verified that I cancelled the order through FedEx, but since I contacted my credit card company they will not issue a refund. However they did add that I am a valued customer. (I am still laughing over that one!!!!)"

modified review This review was modified by kulbreez97 on April 08 2014 05:44:43 PM

"Drugstore.com has everything. Your order is on the porch in 2-3 days, about the same time you spend in line at the local drugstore.
I use this store for everything I would purchase at my drugstore, but half the price.
They also offer a percentage of what you spend back, so everytime you shop you earn on your next purchase.
Unlike Walgreens where you dig through your purse to swipe a card and from there, nothing happens. I've never received a coupon, nothing. It only gives you the sale price, which you should get to begin with.
I remember the days where if something were on sale, you just walked in and purchased it. No 30 tags hanging from your keychain, just a sale.
I highly recommend this store. I am very happy to be a customer.

"It seems that every time I order from this company I have a problem. This is the last time I am ever ordering from them again. I made a small order of 4 items but the most expensive one was conveniently missing, although they charged me for it, taxed it, and it was listed on the invoice. They must not be very efficient AT ALL in the their box-packing department. How someone could put an invoice inside a box and not see that they didn't include the largest, most expensive item in my order is beyond me. Now I have to try and wrangle with them to get my money back. >_< Never again."

"Drugstore.com is a fine site to use as long as you don't pay via PayPal AND ship to another party. For example, I wanted to send a care package to a sick friend & pay via paypal. There were some issues with site functionality in that I had to keep re-selecting the shipping address. When I completed the online order, and received the order confirmation, it indicated that it was being shipped to me, not the selected party. It would have helped if there was a pop-up that indicated you couldn't ship to another party using paypal. I called customer service & was disconnected twice. The third time I got a customer service rep who gave me this rambling lecture on how I couldn't ship to another party using paypal unless I added a default address - and how was I supposed to know that? I asked to cancel the order and she told me it was too late & was probably already processed - even though I had placed the order just a few minutes before I spoke with her. Ridiculous bullshl!. She got a bit testy then in an unpleasant tone, told me I could always return it. So now I have two choices - I can pay $$$ to return an order that was amazingly processed in 5 minutes; or I can pay $$$ to ship it to my sick friend, knowing that it will get there a bit later than desired. Either way, I lose money & time. Not happy - will probably NOT use Drugstore.com again. Wouldn't it be nice if this Fortune 1000 e-commerce site made an effort to warn their customers about this glitch on their site? Afterall, I use paypal all the time when shopping on line & this is the first time I haven't been allowed to ship to a 3rd party. I just wish Drugstore.com would alert their customers to this issue BEFORE they place an order, so they don't have to go through what I just did."

modified review This review was modified by CarolShops on December 29 2013 08:56:17 AM

"I rarely if ever write reviews, but this company deserves one. Their phone customer service sucks so much I have no word to describe it (except for capital letter SUCKS!!!). I returned part of an order almost a month ago and still haven't received my refund. I have called the company several times and every single time none of them has any more information than what I can already find online through the tracking number and their standard line "We need 30 days to process a return." The people are beyond RUDE. I have never talked to a "service" line person that is so incredibly rude. I got hung up on once, got interrupted constantly when I was explaining things. If you people don't want to talk to me, why do you even have an 800 number? I wrote a complaint email to their general box and of course never heard back.

So I called today again and again the incompetent, no-information rep repeated the "30-day" line. I told her that in this day and age 30 day is a LONG time to process a return. She said rudely "Well, it's a 300-dollar order so of course we have to process it." EXCUSE ME?? First of all, I only returned less than 200 worth of the goods, and secondly, once I returned a 1000 dollar camera from Amazon and they processed it within 2 days of receipt!!! Being prompt on refund will not hurt your bottom line, but strengthening it. I ended up buying (and keeping) way more than 1000 from Amazon because I know I can trust them with prompt and courteous service.

You are not winning or even keeping business if you continue this kind of nonsensical practice and rude customer personnel. I am NEVER going to buy from you again and I will TELL anyone I know to stay clear of you.

You SUCK!!!

P.S. I just read through some of the other reviews and wished I read them before placing my order. Looks like return has been a nightmare for ages and some take months. What a joke! I will call again once the 30-day mark is up and will continue calling them and asking for their supervisor until they refund me. They cannot get away with it.

modified review This review was modified by hatedrugstoredotcom on December 27 2013 08:17:45 AM

"Order two items...showed in my cart with a savings on the screen where you review order and click to place order. Placed order and typed in my paypal info...their placed order screen came up and showed that they charged me $2.40 more than what their prefinal order screen charge. Call them...said they would issue me a credit...I don't want a credit. I want a refund...very deceptive practice. Trying to cancel order."

modified review This review was modified by mlmmom on October 23 2013 08:07:26 AM

"My experience with drugstore.com has been ok till I actually contacted customer service today. There're some bugs on their webpage that after you hit "place order", the price will change (to higher w/o discount) and address changes to another one (not the one you selected). I contacted customer service to see if they can change the address and adjust the price. The rep was super rude, kept repeating the same thing "it's because you have more than one address on file. There's nothing I can do". So I was told, I will pay for the product anyways whether I get it or not, oh, and, at the higher price, not as the one I saw in the cart when placing the order. -- MOST HORRIBLE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD"

"Wow. Way to lose customers. Drugstore.com's server failed last night an hour before their sale ended. And they don't allow extensions on sales. Or is it their normal practice to shut down before a sale's deadline?
They look like another internet company poised to destroy itself with the weight of it's own success.
Just sayin.
L.

modified review This review was modified by Bigbooklisa on August 18 2013 06:14:25 AM

"I usually never write reviews, but this company deserves one. Drugstore.com carries all the top brands for much less. I order from them monthly and will continue to give them my business. Customer service is great, with little wait time. Definitely worth checking the site out."

modified review This review was modified by christineblackheart on July 26 2013 08:28:15 AM

"I don't order much online, but happy to find one that seems to carry most of what I need. When I do, I continue ordering from that particular one as long as I can obtain what I am looking for there. I have never had any problems with my orders there. They ship quickly and I am happy. Hopefully, it will be the same here with this order, I am trying to place."

"I put in an order for shampoos and lotions and was excited about the great deals I found. However, I waited for a little over 3 weeks and I still did not get my package. I tracked it and saw that it ended up in a different state. I contacted the company and they agreed to send me another package -- same scenario with the replacement package ending up in a different state. I finally asked for a refund and thank goodness they were able to give me one. I don't know if it was drugstore.com or the delivery/shipping company, but I don't think I'll ever order anything from them again."

modified review This review was modified by elizaat3 on July 01 2013 05:45:39 PM

"I was a little hesitant in buying seeing the reviews, but:

My simple order for toothpaste went through fine. It's become increasingly more difficult to get my toothpaste at stores, even Amazon. Drugstore.com had it at a fine price. Bought enough to get free shipping. 3 business days later it was at my door. Good enough for me.

"Their products were fine but I CAN'T STOP THESE NEWSLETTER EMAILS.

I've unsubscribed 10+ times. They automatically sign you up for drugstore.com AND beauty.com newsletters. How many times do I have to do this before they stop emailing me their garbage?

I will never be shopping there again. BUYER BEWARE.

modified review This review was modified by garbagewebsites on June 05 2013 06:31:05 AM

Drugstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Drugstore.com is not a merchant member
Drugstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!