• DrillSpot

• Phone: 720-204-3660
    • Customer Support: 720-204-3660
    • Business Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm MST Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 720-249-2973

"I strongly urge you to think twice about using Drill Spot. A company is only as good as their customer service department and Drill Spot lacks in this department severely. An item was accidentally ordered on my Amazon account for a nearly $300 item. I tried to cancel the order on Amazon and they do not have an option to do this for their business. I found that to be very frustrating as once you click order, here is what you are subjected to their policies (with zero exceptions per David at Drill Spot). Believe me, I gave him every opportunity to show a bit of humanity and he stuck to the script. In the end I paid just over $70 in shipping and "restocking fees" after emailing and talking directly with David from Drill Spot about the issue. I also did some checking with Grainger, the company they drop shipped the item from, and they said that they do not charge a restocking fee. It is unfortunate that they use their return policy as a way to profit especially given the circumstances.
I will post the Drill Spot return policy as it may cost you in the end. My recommendation is to stick to companies that do not charge restocking fees and companies that allow you to cancel orders. I learned the hard way. Hopefully you can benefit from it.
The above Return Authorization number has been issued for your return. Please follow the instructions below to return this item to our warehouse.
• Please be advised that your return must be received within 15 days (including weekends).
• A restocking fee of 15% per item will be applied to the credit (or *as per our return policy) and original shipping charges on the order are not refundable.
• The item must be new, unused (not-tested) and in the original packaging. Items returned used or not in the original packaging will be refused. No exceptions.
• Re-package the item and affix the attached shipping label (DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX OR ITEM). Take it to the shipper of your choice; you are responsible for the return postage. Do not use stamps or any other postage that may destroy the package.
• Include a copy of your order confirmation or packing slip with the package. If your order was delivered without a packaging slip, that is fine, please make sure the RA# is clearly listed on the shipping label so that we can align your return up with your order.
• Make sure you receive a tracking number for the package so there is a way to track the package back to us. Also if the order was expensive, you may want to consider insuring the package against being lost or damaged. DrillSpot.com is not responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in shipment.
• Any markings or writing on the box or item packaging may result in a decreased refund or refusal of return. Please ONLY write on the shipping lab

This review was modified by horsesmouth on April 01 2015 05:22:02 PM

"Order # O1A-4DN8-1ER8 . Ordered on a Monday through their website and paid extra PRIORITY shipping as it said estimated Thursday delivery. Got notification on Thursday ... Good news (not)... they shipped my order via UPS! From their Shipping FAQ page "Most orders are processed within 90 minutes and ship out within 24 hours during weekdays. "
Called Customer service and complained, they said it was just estimated. Now this is for an A/C part and I've been dying from the heat. Asked if I bought another one overnight and got quoted $50 just for shipping ( Part was $20) . . Didnt even get a break. With their screw up, they're just refunding me difference of UPS ground ship rate from USPS priority rate that I ordered. They shipped 4 days later but even then if they shipped What I paid for I would have gotten it on Saturday. Now I had to wait the following week to get the part UPS Ground.

This review was modified by LDMovies on September 08 2014 01:56:32 PM

"[b][url=http://www.replicaomegawatchshop.com/sv/]Seamaster Planet Ocean[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://sv.replicaomegawatchshop.com/]Seamaster Aqua Terra[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.replicaomegawatchshop.com/sv/]Seamaster Aqua Terra[/url][/b]
Omega replikareplika klockorreplika klockorOmega rep

"I purchased about 20 brass ball valves from this company. Two days later I recieve and emial from them stating that those valves had been discontinued yet my purchase went through. They stated I would recieve my credit in full and if interested there was an alter. valve yet that valve was about $10.00 more a piece. I told them i felt as though they should send the alter. valve instead seeing how their website is obv. not up to date. Anyhow, I wasted about a week when i could have ordered from other companies and had my valves by now. I will never buy anything from them again. WASTE OF TIME!!!!!"

"Worst of the worst, sell to you when they don't have product then YOU have to cancel the order and wait for a refund, they don't do any of the legwork for their screw-up. What a waste of valuable time. I wish I could give them zero stars but one will have to do."

"Typical bait and switch. Offer cheaply priced item for sale that shows it is in stock. Low and behold, a few days later I receive an email stating they were not able to meet demand. Offer replacement item that is 6x's the price. Two separate items within the past week have had this same tactic. Steer clear of the shady business practices."

"Terrible reseller that takes orders long after inventory is depleted. They violate Amazon's reseller policies and are run like a hobby vs. a legitimate business.

Never again!!!!

"Ordered "6 Gunk C2124 Radiator Flush" on 2/27/2013. Received "We apologize for the issue regarding this order. We have issued a $xx refund." on 3/1/2013. I have no idea about the issue it mentioned. No one from DrillSpot ever contacted me. I asked for explanation.
Today is 3/5/2013. Drillspot replied "The item you purchased from us [Gunk - Radiator Flush, HD, 22 Oz - C2124] is no longer being stocked by our warehouse. At this time, our suppliers have not provided a possible alternate model."

This review was modified by lchi2000 on March 05 2013 12:18:32 PM

"I called via phone today. I was told there will be an Email sent to me to verified tracking of my order, which was done on 10/11/2012, I checked with my Credit Car to make sure the mula was granted and the respond was !YES!...So, where is my order?. At this particular moment there is no Email tracking number sent to me just !YET!."

"DrillSpot was the only place I could find the patio sealer I needed at a reasonable price. Free shipping was surprisingly fast as I got the item within just a few days (shipped immediately). No complaints!"

"Replica Franck Muller WatchesReplica Ulysse Nardin WatchesReplica Rolex Watches"

"Ordered a spool of copper wire, paid for it, waited three weeks and nothing. Call Customer Service, they made some excuse that it was someone else's fault and tried to contact them. Did hear back from Drill Spot, called again a couple of days later. Still an excuse about someone else's fault, siad they would call them when she got off the telephone. Expected a call back and it never came. Called back next day still nothing. Contacted them via their website, got an email saying they were sorry and that whoever said it was someone else's fault was wrong in that it was their (Drill Spot) fault and that the buck stopped there. Still didn't have a tracking number nor a ship date. ??? Disputed with Paypal and got refund."

This review was modified by KJW12345 on August 30 2012 12:28:02 PM

"Ordered a Big Blue Touchscreen Prog. thermostat, it was shipped fast and in good shape.. Will diffidently order from them again."

"Used the web page to place order. Once order was place got a quick e-mail confirming order,next day e-mail stating items shipped. very quick responce."

This review was modified by romyja on August 24 2012 05:01:50 AM

"Drillspot had these hinges. It is a special hinge that lifts off and disconects easily. There prices were fair, and delivery was quick."

Share DrillSpot's store rating

DrillSpot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

DrillSpot is not a merchant member
DrillSpot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!