• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Customer service: Rating 7.62/10 7.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10

What is this?

Canada

"i love all the products all my buyers love the dresses & bags the shoes are so nice,i love the consomer services one of my dress is missing less than two days they sent another one that is what they called a good services please keep it on"

"Half of the goods not in stock! Took forever to deliver the few items that was left. No refund on the shipping that was half the cost originally, but increased to 100% after non deduction. "

"Very satisfied , items as showed in the description. I would be happy to deal with dresslink again!!!"

"Everything is as it's supposed to be and I was very pleased with my purchases and some of the shipping fees are cheaper than from one town to another in Bulgaria."

"the quality is good but looks better in photographs"

"Wow! The items were not even CLOSE to being true to size. I had something size medium that was huge/awkward and something size large that I couldn't even get over my bust (and I'm only a B-cup).

It also took a long time to get here. More than two weeks.

Although the items were inexpensive, the quality is VERY low. I don't understand how anything got a good review on the website...

"I was very please with the prompt fashion in which the order was processed and was very happy with the products when I received them.

"EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND RECEIVED ON TIME WITH SHIPPING."

"The prices were amazing, however shipping time and cost were not as amazing. The quality was ''you pay for what you get''. Although not top standard quality, the prices were very good, and I would order from them again."

"It was nice and effective, and the clones that i ordered were in excellent conditions, it took the expected time, so no complains. Thank you"

"Great prices for most items, nice collection, sizes that work for my petite frame and fast shipping. Quality is debatable, but with the very affordable pricing I'm not complaining."

"Shipping was fast, every thing was as expected and the prices incomparable"

"cheap enough but very late delivery,not good experience from the thing's,low quality"

"I've received all my order and I thank you very much for your prompt service. I only regret one of the article is too small. A dress for a child with size 110 is quiet small for three years old.

Sincerely
Nika

"La mayoría de las prendas son de buena calidad pero en algunas prendas cuando las pido por segunda o tercera vez me llegan de diferente tela y diferente medida.
Por otro lado cuando compre 3000 pesos de ropa tuve que pagar casi 400 pesos a DHL de costo extra :(

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.