• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.99/10 5.99/10

What is this?

"The item hasn't arrived yet."

"3 of the items of clothing I have recently bought have ripped, or broken or have been wrong size"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“could you tell me what is wrong? why you don't like the item? could you tell me the order number and the item number ?I need them to have a check in our system ,then I will try my best to solve your problem well. I can refund some money to you as compensation.is this OK for you?
So the star you have given me really hurt me. Could you kindly change the rating for me? it is OK for you?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"Very fast delivery, nice product"

"dreeslink is just awesome they have really pretty clothes and the best part they are chip and the quality is awesome i've never have any problems with my purchases it always comes faster than i expect and it is exactly the same thing i saw on the catalog... i love this website "

"Good quality, cheap prizes, good service, nice contact"

"Todo me llego en buen estado, en el tiempo acordado. "

"I ordered 4 items and I'm really happy with all I received. I took the time to read reviews of the items I purchased and also measure myself to make sure everything would fits perfectly. The quality is good and the shipping was quite fast.

Thank you Dresslink!

"I like shopping when there are sales, anyway clothes are cheap. "

"I have ordered lace chiffon shirt with embroidery this summer.
The delivery was in 3 weeks. Although there is a slight difference between the color of the shirt on the photos and in "person" I'm satisfied with the product. It's perfect for work and you can combine it with skirts and pants.

"I find that the quality of your product is very poor. The bags are excilent but clothing not so much im not happy about the quality that that i had recieved at all."

"Some items can be afford, except the shipping is very high. Overall, happy to have those items except the sizes sometime can fit and cannot fit in me. "

"Easy to shop and look around . Fast shipping. All items nice and worth the money. Easy to track."

"quick prompt service, thrilled to bits with the items. Shall keep shopping with them. Christmas just around the corner. Have passed onto the family to shop also at the website. Many thanks "

"I have not received itI have not received it!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“sorry to you for keeping you wait a so long time.I really have sent the package to you ,it is strange that you have not received it yet.
could you tell me your order number for me to have a check?please don't worry,I will try my best to solve your problem.is this OK for you?
So the star you have given me really hurt me, dear. Could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will try my best to solve your problem.is this OK?
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"The delivery time is eternal, but it's ok, I knew it. The products are the same as the pictures shown and the quality is quite good!"

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.