• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.20/10 5.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10

What is this?

"It took 24 days to arrive from China to Spain but it was the time expected and everything inside the package was just perfect. I'm gonna buy again for sure."

"Sorry, I have received tracking numbers that are not found, hopefully items will be delivered"

"Yo , doy 5 estrellas ya que la atención al clientes es super rápida , las cosas te llega en excelentes condiciones y los precios son increíbles , recomiendo totalmente esta pagina ."

"Por que ciertas cosas no me llegaron"

"This people are very professional. During the process i had a doubt abd sent an email.they answered me and helped me as soon as they could. 5 stars...defenetly"

"I liked a lot the service!
Nice quality, really fast shipment, and great prices!
the only thing I think is a little expensive is the shipment service.... but I love dresslink.
Super kind the personal service.

"I m satisfy about the cost and item available inthis site. But only problem in dilevery time."

"I made this order on the day 10.06.2014 and notified me that they had no available article about, I told them to send me another size if left on.

Week after me again say that do not.

And so far they have not sent me anything.

Pay for a service of 3-7 days and 23 days have passed and still no .... they send.

"Very happy with all purchases!!"

"I was very surprised because of the lack of information on the clothes : No indication about the country where clothes are made, no indication about fabrics because there's no label on clothes. It is very surprising because it's legal and I don't know how you can sell clothes without labels. Nothing says that you're not garanteing the worst fabrics and the worst production ( clothes made by children in the worst conditions of work)."

"Con mi primer pedido todo estuvo muy bien, tardo 1 mes en llegar a mi casa y todos los artículos muy lindos, pero estoy un poco triste porque ya casi han pasado 50 días desde mi segundo pedido y aun no lo he recibido solo me dicen que me espere y en mi guía de seguimiento no me aparece nada,"

"service was great, little disappointed in a couple of the items, but overall great value"

"I have always found Dressling to be very good quality and their deliveries are fast and always on time.

"Still owe me item I been paid but never recive it aroubd $100 USD . After I ask money or give me item I paid for then change pic on websites so tell me they don't have one I ask for . I did sent pic to u company . Now never get answer again . Been lie and cheat customer lije that . I cane from china been USA 14 years . Never see any company do like ur company do . Is very very bad ..... Hopefully u company keep eye on wear house and keep eye on people work on websites . I will never ever buy any thing fron your company and I was tell people about your website now I have to tell every one I know stop truth your website ......"

"Very good quality products from a great company."

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.