• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10

What is this?

"The clothes I ordered all fit exactly like the measurements stated on each items page. The quality of material is decent, about the same as Target or Walmart clothes but for only a fraction of the price. I also did 8-10 business days shipping and they arrived within a week from ordering them. So overall I'd definitely recommend shopping at Dresslink. Com"

"Prices are terrific
Clothes fit well
Beautiful styles
Awesome thanks dresslink

"Very Satisfied!!!!! ..............."

"Shipping a little slow.
Takes a long time until the item is sent from the order.
Sometimes a little hard to register shipping address, sometimes requires to register province or state even when there in that is not have in this state.

"Products are like in the image, a good quality!"

"Quick delivery. Dress not as pictured in photos. Other items are ok. Thank you!"

"The received dress size does not correspond to the given in the size table and the dress has a very strange bad smell!"

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“could you tell me what is wrong? why you don't like the item? could you tell me the order number and the item number ?I need them to have a check in our system ,then I will try my best to solve your problem well. I can refund some money to you as compensation.is this OK for you?
So the star you have given me really hurt me. Could you kindly change the rating for me? it is OK for you?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"the experience have been good :) received every package igot no lost delievery. trust the clothes website a lot :) thannks for the cheap shopping lol "

"I made the order on December 5 , and to this day December 14 indicted me , I think it should be more aware of the dates, pay extra to arrive before Christmas and I do not know if I arrive before ."

"When talking to customer service, they do not read my messages properly repeatedly so I have to send six or seven emails in order to get the right answer. Some of the clothes I bought are nice. One I am having problems with and I keep asking customer service about it, but again, they kinda suck for giving you answers. Basically if you buy something and don't like it or it doesn't fit you're screwed because they don't give a shit. "

"Aun no recibo mis pedidos. Uno de mis pedido se realizó el 6 de noviembre.
Se que por la distancia iba a ser demorado, pero no pensé que tanto.
Cuando reciba los pedidos podré opinar sobre la calidad de los mismos.

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-17-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“sorry to you for keeping you wait a so long time.I really have sent the package to you ,it is strange that you have not received it yet.
could you tell me your order number for me to have a check?please don't worry,I will try my best to solve your problem.is this OK for you?
So the star you have given me really hurt me, dear. Could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will try my best to solve your problem.is this OK?
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"Dresslink has really cute products and very great service!"

"Very happy, well packaged and everything arrived safely and as described. Thankyou"

"I am fully satisfied! Shopping is very easy. "

"De verdad me ha gustado Dresslink, el envío es rápido y el precio es justo a lo que te ofrecen.

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.