• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.48/10 6.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10

What is this?

"I have still not received my order nor refund in my pay pal or dresslink account "

"Amazing website, recieved it 25 days later using Chinapostreg. :) im happy with the jandals and leg warmers, totz worth the w8, for me anywayz. NZL"

"estas pestañas estan muy bien , la calidad es muy buena, largas y preciosas. el precio es muy bueno, el pedido ha llegado rapido, el servicio de esta tienda es el mejor."

"I was impressed with fast delivery"

"I STRONGLY RECOMMEND. Very pleased with the site. Items are good quality (sometimes a few loose threads that you can just snap off with scissors, some items also have a factory smell that goes away after the first wash) and mostly exactly like on the picture. Prices are amazingly cheap. Customer service is fast, helpful and friendly. I chose DHL express shipping, arrived to Estonia in only 4 days with very exact tracking!!! I already made another order and even though one item was out of stock, I had the money put in my DL wallet and they sent the rest out quickly.
After my good experiences with them, I probably won't go back to sheinside (who has horrible customer service and prices are way higher). 5/5!

"The clothes are beautiful and comes in good condition and on time"

"Jijihhjnbghjijnnnbghjjnnjijbbghjjjjjj"

"I love this site. I was skeptical at first because I had never ordered anything from China before. This site far surpassed my expectations. The quality of every item was either good or great (which I wasn't expecting given their inconceivably low prices). The customer service is great. If you send an email, they will get back to you within a few hours usually. I only wish they could ship faster, but then how much more can you ask for for that price?"

"Cheap and easy to use, but shipping is slow, and my tracking numbers didn't work."

"me encanto todo, llego muy rápido, se tardo como 15 días solamente y eso que lo pedí por la opción que mas tardaba, me encanto gracias "

"Most of the things i ordered were nice, so thx :)"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“could you tell me what is wrong? why you don't like the item? could you tell me the order number and the item number? I will try my best to solve your problem well.is this OK for you?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"Dear Dresslink, I have received my items and I love everyone of them! Thank you for fast delivery."

"It takes me to get exactly one month, but everything was excellent!"

"really fast - what I like most!"

"El envio es tardado pero me encantó el lo que pedí."

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.