• Dresslink
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.32/10 7.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

What is this?

"I am a fashion blogger. I reviewed your clothings on my blog. They are really perfect. Especially the floral printed coat is wonderful .You can check it:

"I loved all of the Items i ordered "

"The dresses are beautiful I'm in love! Delivery is fast also. "

"DE ACUERDO A OS PRECIOS MANEJADOS NO SE PUEDE EXIGIR GRAN CALIDAD PERO EN GENERAL LOS PRODUCTOS QUE HE COMPRADO ESTÁN BIEN Y COINCIDEN CON LAS FOTOS Y DESCRIPCIÓN DE PRODUCTOS."

"Product was perfect with quick delivery."

"Yes,I'm so happy for buy my items from you,all the products nice I ll recommend to my friends,delivered so fast thank you so much,I'll buy again soon "

"I have mostly really good things to say about Dresslink. If there's an online company with prices lower than Dress link I'd sure like to know what it is, bcuz I've never seen one and I surf constantly. The price for one item is already super low but if you buy more than one of the same item the price goes even lower! The service is as good as you could ever hope it would be. They respond very quickly to your emails. I've never used the live chat so I can't comment on that. But they are more than fair when it comes to returns or any problems. I ordered 3 pairs of earrings. When they arrived a stone had fallen out of one pair during the shipping procedure which can be rough. I sent an email and they not only appeased me they gave me my choice of having a full refund sent back to my card or putting it in my Dress link wallet for my next purchase. Then they said they decided that a full refund wasn't good enough for the disappointment I suffered. They said they now wanted to refund not just the broken earrings, but the entire order of all three pairs of earrings!!! And that's exactly what they did. I was so pleased I told them to just put the money in my DL
wallet for future purchases as I knew already I'd certainly be buying much more from this fantastic website! I just got through placing an order for 24 items I'm sending to my girlfriend. I got her so much stuff she's gonna be totally thrilled. 6 pairs of earrings, 7 cute tops, 3 pairs of skinny legging type jeans, a super hot lace bra and pantie set pink, a pair of cute butterfly panties, 3 pairs of sunglasses, a really sweet wide brimmed sunhat with big bow, a super cool black and gold geometric shapes necklace, a beautiful little swingy cool dress with matching top and skirt, a very cute pink shoulder purse on a long gold chain, a really classy pink satiny robe with sash, a pair of striped knee high socks, and a pair of cute pink and grey striped running type shorts. She's gonna think I spent a fortune on her....right?? What's your guess.....$200?....$175?....$150? Not even close! Every single item I just listed came to $48 !!! I swear on my mother's life! If you take the time to find the many super killer deals on this site you'll do exactly like I did...guaranteed! Oh, and be sure to get your $50 coupon that will give you 15% off of every order until it's gone. And make sure you take advantage of the one cent items they have up for grabs every day. It changes constantly. If you only buy one regular low priced item you can choose any of the 12 items for only one penny more!! And the items are not junk. They are regular site merchandise. I just got that two piece dress for only one cent...normal price $7.87!! Need some new clothes? Now you know where to get'em!!

"i ordered 2 bags and one dress for 25€ on 23.02.2015 2
at 27.02.2015 they send it with post
today is 25.03.2015 and its still not here

some days later i made another oder on aliexpress for my wife and recived thise orders at 16.03.2015

dresslink still no deliver....

hope i get my money back or the order comes the next few days

im not sure if i order again on dresslink... think not

"My order came in a month later, which was what I expected with international shipping, and I really appreciated that. I even ordered more clothes, and I can't wait til it gets here!!!"

"love this place, great clothes, great everything!"

"ery good I had never bought anything on line before and was a bit sceptic but I was happy with delivery time and product and I thankyou."

"Everything arrived well packed "

"Simple and pretty fast delivery. "

"My order just came today in the mail! The shpping time was 25-30 days, which is correct! The items are lovely and made out of good quality material, I'm loving this site! "

"some products were a bit snug to fit, but were exactly like the listing. There was no real complaints."

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.