• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.49/10 5.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10

What is this?

"great clothes and products available and very very cheep. I've seen a jumper on Dresslink for about $5 go for $30 on another website. Dresslink are a wholesalers so there is no retail mark up. The clothes are about highstreet quality and there's a wide range of styles, it's especially good if you like Korean style "

"VERY QUICK AND GOOD PRODUCT FOR PRICE"

"My goods came faster than i thought theyt would so I was very pleased with that. Also the products fit the price. Good stuff"

"Mi experiencia es buena, todo lo que me han enviado me encanta, también respetan mis reembolsos.
Me gusta comprar en Dresslink :)

"My experience with Dresslink its Very Satisfied .. their product like the photo .. i'm really happy to deal with them"

"The sizes are not quite as described and did not fit.
I will not be sending them back as it would cost more.
The quality is great!

"estoy muy satisfecha con las compritas que realice en dress.... las tallas de la ropa me quedaron super bien la calidad de la tela por el precio es razonable. pero lo que me encanto es que los modelos son muy chic y una vez puesta la ropa se ve super linda en el cuerpo .
satisfecha con el en vio express y sobretodo agradecida con dresslink por el apoyo en la facturacion

totalmente recomendable y desde ahora mi tienda preferida xoxo

"?! because, the clothes i arrived, but two pieces arrived broken??"

"Clothing is a good price but shipping cost way too much and size large fits pretty small as far as length on the tops and jackets"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“sorry to make you feel unhappy. could you tell me the order number and the item number ?I need them to have a check in our system ,then I will try my best to solve your problem well. I can refund some money to you as compensation.is this OK for you?
So the star you have given me really hurt me. Could you kindly change the rating for me? it is OK for you?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"The clothes were perfect and I received it in a good state. Always happy to receive a package from Dresslink !!"

"the experience was nice because you can buy fast and secure and very easy besides the prices are very affordable"

"The service and delivery is fantastic - only one small problem, the last few times there appears to be a problem on processing the debit card, previously I did not have a problem with this, but now it keeps getting rejected, I have checked with the bank and on my side there is no problem. I have subsequently have had to pay using the paypal acccount."

"I was very satisfied with how quickly the package came and how high end the materials were."

"NA VERDADE NEM UMA ESTRELA DARIA PORQUE A EXPERIENCIA COM ESTE SITE FOI DAS PIORES QUE UM DIA JA FIZ EU FIZ A MINHA ENCOMENDA NO DIA 25/10 PAGUEI NO DIA 27 DO MESMO E ATE AGORA NAO ENVIAM A MINHA ENCOMENDA NAO ME DAO RESPOSTAS NENHUMA NAO ACONSELHO NINGUEM A COMPRAR DESTE SITE NAO SAO PESSOAS SERIAS "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-25-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“I am so sorry,but there is some problem with your payment,I still haven't received your payment.please don't worry,I have ask the back for help again.please don't worry,once I confirm the payment,I will send the package to you at once.is this OK?
sorry to you again.
Yours Sincerely,
Anne
Customer Service Department”

"Some of the clothes didn't fit the way that I expected them to, but I was still very pleased. I felt like it was great quality for what I spent. Under $50 for six dresses including shipping."

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.