• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10

What is this?

"me encanto todo, llego muy rápido, se tardo como 15 días solamente y eso que lo pedí por la opción que mas tardaba, me encanto gracias "

"well, things really are cheep but most of the clothing i bought was far below my expectation so i sold or gave them away "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“could you tell me what is wrong? why you don't like the item? could you tell me the order number and the item number? I will try my best to solve your problem well.is this OK for you?
If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Anee”

"Dear Dresslink, I have received my items and I love everyone of them! Thank you for fast delivery."

"It takes me to get exactly one month, but everything was excellent!"

"really fast - what I like most!"

"El envio es tardado pero me encantó el lo que pedí."

"everything was perfect! will buy again"

"very helpfull at all times um really happy with ur services its 200%"

"The site its very trustfull, the clothes its nice and the selection they have its great.

"Horrible service! Will not shop with these thieves again! I purchased 4 dresses. One came with a huge hole in it. I immediately contacted dresslink.com and sent photos (literally the same day). They responded days later offering me a $1 refund. I explained that the dress is not wearable or repairable and even if it is $1 won't cover it. So we emailed back and forth and they were literally bargaining with me concerning the refund amount. I told them I was due a full refund. He said I will refund you 1/4th. I insisted on a full refund. Then they said I had to log in to accept my refund or store credit. Finally they refunded my paypal but only 1/4 of the price of the damaged dress. I finally was forced to open a dispute in paypal. I have never seen such a disregard for a customer when the seller clearly sent a damaged item. BEWARE BUYERS!! The customer service here stinks!! Every other site has the same products, don't buy here!"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“could you reply my message and give me a chance to solve your problem again?”

"I had my doubts about buying a product online and getting it delivered since this is the first time I ever did something like this. But Dresslinks made it all easy."

"The clothes was amazing , for a China qulality I was really satisfied . All my stuffs arrived and everything was ok . Well done dresslink ! I'm going to order again. "

"The two items were as described and were packed with care. "

"I was very satisfied with the quality if the clothing but the sizing is very very small... Nothing is the size it states for Australian sizes.... So I had to give everything away to friends & family because nothing fitted me... I ordered bigger sizes than I am in Australian sizes but still too small"

"Items were as advertised and very smart"

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.