• Dresslink Dresslink Elite Status
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10

What is this?

"everything went smoothly,to plan,and item was exactly how I expected.

"The products were of a very good quality for the price for the items. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was that it took longer than expected to receive the order. The dress and the shoes were on the slightly small side given that I am a broad person. In saying this I was very happy with everything and will definitely be buying from Dresslink in the future."

"Es relativamente facil comprar..Ademas tu dinero esta segurocon paypal y si algo quieras no esta disponible y ya hiciste el pago e reembolsan tu dinero.Eso sin contar q manejan varios tipos de paueteria y que tienen muchas cosas padres"

"I love it and I really enjoy being a part of dresslink... very satisfied...

"I am very pleased with the quality of their clothes and the costomer service is excellent.

"I ordered a dress at the end of January, and my order was supposed to come within 10-25 days, however its been passed 25 days and i still haven't received my dress. "

"Aunque el ultimo pedido no me ha llegado aun, todo lo que he ordenado me ha gustado. En especial las carteras y los lentes de sol son de muy buena calidad. Recomiendo esta pagina."

"am very satisfied with your product"

"The quality was pretty amazing for the price. I had no problems."

"I have not recieved any of my orders."

"I was amazed how quickly my order arrived. The products were exactly as described . Hishly reccomend."

"So, the dress is great. Material and length are perfect. Didn't expect it at all. Just wonderful. Thank you guys"

"Los productos son tal cual como se ven en las fotografías del portal web. Todo es a un buen precio y además llega en el tiempo estimado."

"The package actually just arrived today. It took awhile for it to get here, however, the merchandise was satisfactory and met my needs. "

"its been over 2 months and i dont have my items yet."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-01-2015

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about order DL00403157.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me on resellerrating really hurt me, dear. Could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Phoebe”

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.