• Dresslink
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.73/10 5.73/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"first order we arrived in 17 days, and the other is not, and I believe that will not reach a deadline of 25 days has passed ..."

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Linda from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the items which you haven’t received.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

2015-07-28

"llevo mas de un mes y medio esperando mis cosas y todavia no llegan"

2015-07-28

"All of my items came quickly and they all looked very nice! Dresslink is a wonderful company."

“Dear,

I am Linda from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review, i am really glad that you love our items. And hope you will have a nice shopping.

2015-07-28

"Un excelente servicio. El producto es tal y como lo imagine"

2015-07-28

"I'm very disappointed with this company I spent 300 euro only received half of my order and what j did get was non wearable or sellable I won't be shoppin with this company again"

Dresslink, Dresslink rep has responded

“Dear customer,this is Linda from dresslink after-sale,could you provide your order number to check for you?
maybe the items were separated to another parcel to send to you.
could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, ? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

2015-07-27

"Deliery service was satisfied. But the products are quite different from the one that are displayed in the pictures. Materials and measurements too."

2015-07-27

"Love the selection, but be careful. Everything clothing-related runs REALLY small. I ordered a size bigger, but needed TWO sizes bigger. Sent the order back and asked for an exchange, but never heard from them again. It's really expensive to return things, but I had no use for them in that size anyway.
I see Linda from customer service says in her comments below to contact her, but I have no idea how.

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Linda from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the items which you unsatified.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

2015-07-27

"Good customer service and quick delivery, good materials and fabrics "

2015-07-27

"Ever since I've ordered from dresslink, I am really satisfied. I've been checking the product reviews and images for me to be sure of the item. The prices are very cheap and the quality is very good. I have no problem with dresslink at all. The customer service are very friendly and also helpful. The shipping is very fast. Almost all all of my clothes came from dresslink and I'm so blessed that I found this site. The website is also customer friendly where you can actually access and manipulate it easily. "

2015-07-26

"Fast shipping , great service !

2015-07-26

"The site was difficult to check out of using my address. I am satisfied with the items purchased"

2015-07-25

"yes i was very pleased with desslink. very fast delivery. my products was very nice quality items will shop with dresslink again."

2015-07-25

"Perfecto todo! Se tardo 11 días en llegar, vivo en México! Gracias...seguro volveré a pedir "

2015-07-25

"great service and good products! love dresslink!"

2015-07-25

"Things weren't true to sizing "

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Linda from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the items which you got wrong size.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,833 merchant members.