• Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.22/10 6.22/10

What is this?

"One jumper was extreme small. Otherwise everything was great!"

"I never had problems with this website until the beginning of this month. I'm really sad about what has happened, because I really like buying stuff from this website.

1st problem: Ordered something that never arrived, more than 25 days have passed and usually takes less than 10 to arrive!

2nd problem - Have been trying to contact the customer service too may times, already sent 3 or 4 emails that were never answered back, so that's why i'm giving a bad review on the website and support.

3rd problem - Also, I have been trying to log into my account but it's impossible. The only time I can do so is when I buy something from the website, which is unacceptable! The first time I logged in into this website was with Paypal and the same (logging in with Paypal) hasn't worked for months!

The order that never arrived was purchased on the 2nd of January! Since I cannot log in my account, there's no way I can check what's wrong with it, the only I have about it is this supposed to be tracking number - WD021227260CN! Cannot even check what number the order is, because I cannot log in!

"Cheap, good shipping time and good quality items, especially considering the price!"

"Great deals and overall, very good quality."

"The The delivery time takes too long and sometimes the clothe are too small or poorly made, the jewelry is so fragile,the chains are britle , the products are different than advertised, And they take out the money adapt, but we have to wait up to 6 weeks for delievery?i think I will very much hesitate to order again....... A dis-satisfied customer"

"So far no bad experience, very fast shipping . I ordered more than 5 times here . Every item received in good condition and the quality isn't bad at all . affordable price . Would definitely purchase more from dress link . Love it !!!"

"With the price offered I have no complaint on the qualities. Service is great and the delivery is fast. Everything that I have purchased from dresslink, I have received without damage. Looking forward for more offers and discount."

"pagina muy confiable, entregas rapida, buena calidad en articulos, son los mismos de las fotos, seguire comprando por
mucho tiempo mas!!!

"the delivery was fast and its a good quality purse."

"The quality is good and the order was smooth. but the delivery took a lot of time about 26 days."

"What I loved about Dresslink was that the shipping time was very fast, considering that the order came from China to the US. I was expecting to wait at least a month to get my package, but everything came within 2 weeks. I was also given a tracking number within 24 hours of purchase, which made it easier to see how long everything would take to arrive. So, I was pleasantly surprised by that. However, I did not like the clothing that I purchased. I am very glad that the most I paid for any 1 item was $4, because they were not worth much more than that. The clothing was not well made, at all (I paid so little, I expected that), and the sizing was awful. One shirt was so small (it said it was a US size 8, which I what I wear), it fit my daughter....who is 7. So, yes, it was a US size 8, in GIRLS!!! The other two shirts were too small in some areas, while huge in others, and just did not fit true to the sizing chart. I love the style of clothing on Dresslink, but I would rather take my tiny budget to a thrift store where I am sure to find better quality clothing that will actually fit me, correctly. "

"Muy buena experiencia. Solo unos vestidos llegaron fallados pero hable con la empresa y me reembolsaron el costo del vestido. "

"Great deals, so far have gotten everything good. The only thing is the shipping. Takes a while to receive the order. But other than that is great:)"

"very satisfied! all cutee! and very beautiful. "

"I make an order of "available" products, then they charge me all products and like two days later they told me that one of the products i orders was not available, that makes me thing that what the show in the website its not 100% real "

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.