• Dresslink
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.53/10 5.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.08/10 6.08/10

What is this?

"Délai assez long ~1 mois (même si je m'y attendais)
Sur les 4 articles (4 robes), il n'y en a que 2 qui me vont, pourtant j'avais pris le soin de bien prendre mes mensurations.
Plutôt déçue quand même.
Par sûre de recommander des vêtements.

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the size problem....could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number of which is unsuitable? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Phoebe”

"Great products at great prices!!"

“Dear,

I am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review, i am really glad that you love our items. And hope you will have a nice shopping.

Customer Service Department”

"I have nothing but good words when it comes to Dresslink. The order came on time, great quality of items, they look exactly as they are on the site, I have no complaint."

Customer Service Department”

"Llego en mes exacto el abrigo de buena calidad tal y como lo describen en las página, volvería a comprar "

Customer Service Department”

"Todo bien por el precio ,"

Customer Service Department”

"I'm very satisfied with my order and the price was worth it I'll be shopping with you guys again I recommend this store to anyone!!'"

"i love dresslink. i am hapy with this store =)
The clothes have very well ended and they are very responsible persons

"I love shopping in dress link I'm from Egypt and I adore all items ??"

Customer Service Department”

"Shipping is super fast and very promising! Nice service! I would definitely buy more. Hope you guys have a wider variety of products in the future :) keep it up!"

"Delivered on time. Got all items requested. Would purchase from this website again."

Customer Service Department”

"I bought 11 things , loved all the stuff and the quality was nice but i was disappointed about 1 item the design of it was so beautiful but the material wasn't good .. I like it anyway & I'll buy from This site again "

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the quality problem of that item.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number ? i will try my best to apply a partial refund as compensation.

Dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

Phoebe”

"Still have not received my items!"

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the delivery problem.dear, your order was shipped out on Apr-20 via china post without tracking number. normally it needs 10-35 business days to deliver goods, dear, could you please kindly wait for more few days? please do not worry, if you do not receive the order in the end, we will refund you first.

Phoebe”

"Very good quality and beautiful dresses extraordinary and very useful this"

"The items took a while, but did get here on the very last day. Things that I bought matched my size (according to my waist and everything) And still was too small but for the price it was a buy..."

Phoebe”

"Until now i dont recieve my parcel and its been a month, ur ad said it take only 10-25 days.And i cant track wheres my parcel now"

modified review Rep reply posted May-25-2015

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the delivery problem.dear, your order was shipped out on Apr-22 via china post without tracking number.

dear, normally it needs one month around to arrive, but sometimes may delayed by bad weather, or customs check. hope you can kindly wait for more few days. please do not worry, if your order do not arrive in the end, we will give you a compensation.

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.