• Dresslink
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

What is this?

"Dear Sir,
I didn't receive my order which suppose to be delivered on 23rd of April as most, after waiting for 30 days and more.

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the long delivery. could you please contact service@dresslink.com, provide the order number and your address? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me on resellerrating really hurt me, dear. Could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Phoebe”

"It' easy, affordable and very convinient. The clothes reach beyomd expectation when delivered. If I were to invest in clothing business I would invest here."

"Great product and verte chep!"

"I am happy that dresslink is almost spot on in it's description, but sometimes the material is something totally different and very cheap (although according to the price that is what is expected) than written in the description. I also noticed that once you have purchased a product they increase the price for it the next time you buy it. The sum increased is almost negligible but it keeps on increasing the more you visit the page. All in all my experiences with dresslink have been a 70-30 ratio. 70% good, 30% bad."

"Excellent Customer Service. On point delivery. Quality clothes. "

"i love this site. have never had a problem with quality or shipping! the best site going!"

"Dresslink is far better than any of the other companies that I have dealt with they are timely with processing and quick to respond to questions and issues "

"Pros:
Some great clothing for very cheap
Easy to use website
They notify you when your items are out of stock and refund you accordingly
These types of stylish items would cost 5-10 times more in a retail store
I contacted customer service once because I was charged for customs costs, they replied promptly

Cons:
Occasionally they send the wrong color, but that wasn't really an issue for me because it looked great anyways
The processing takes a few days
Some of the clothing will be terribly made, check the ratings first
The sizes run smaller for most of the items, specifically the sleeves and bust sizes are very small
the shipping cost is so much that it makes returning items and unreasonable option if needed

"Very nice experience in this page, I'll keep buying! "

"Material had a hole in it before I could enjoy it and the material is not great bit I figured that much Though."

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about thequality problem....could you please contact service@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Phoebe”

"El servicio es bueno aunque batallas un poco por las tallas vienen muy reducidas aunque todo esta realmente bien, excepto que yo solicite una bolsa la cual al llegar me pareció de muy mala calidad, no tiene ni un mes que lo compre y ya se rompió de varios lugares solo la use 2 veces y eso realmente me decepciono..."

"I am very satisfied and happy to be your customer, have great service the best catalog updated fashion, I love your point of purchase DL and know that no review of each of the items"

"Je suis très contente avec les produits, merci."

"Dress link deliver the goods; but 1 item-have no button to close. 1 item-have loose stitches.. the 2 items-are differ to what i orders... 2 items-materials in the clothes is not what I expect so much different to pictures on their online stores. "

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the problem....could you please contact service@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Phoebe”

"So far so good, you pay for what you get, and I'm happy with the purchases that I've made, I would like it if you made clothing with a bigger range of sizes, because your getting more international buyers with more of a variety. Some of your products have a horrible smell but overall, I love the website. "

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,853 merchant members.