• Dresslink
    • Address: Yaoan industry Zone, XianTian Road,Xinsheng, Longgang District,Shenzhen, China
    • Contact: service@dresslink.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.90/10 5.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10

What is this?

"I was extremely satisfied!!!
The dresses I ordered were a gift to my grand daughter so I do not have the invoice No.
She loved all 7 of them and was surprised I sent her so many. I could not resist!!!
Will definitely order again!!

“Dear,

I am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review, i am really glad that you love our items. And hope you will have a nice shopping.i wish your grand daughter good health (:

Customer Service Department”

"Sizes were way off, and yes, I went by the measurements. And the colors received were not what was represented. Prices were great, shipping was fast. Will not order again."

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the size problem.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable?

If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Customer Service Department”

"I has a long to shop in this online store and I'm feel happy with the articles and the time to ship. "

"I haven´t received anything yet!!! is almost a month ago that i made my order!"

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the delivery problem.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Customer Service Department”

"I am very satisfied with the speedy delivery from dresslink but because I am from st lucia I hv to pay to much for shipping and wish i would get a discount but overall i have a wonderful experience!"

Customer Service Department”

"The seller shipped very quickly but some of the sizes were slightly off but still nice."

Customer Service Department”

"Despite shipping being longer than expected, everything fit well, and is very good quality. "

“Dear,

we already prepare other warehouse in other country,then the shipping will faster and cheaper.looking forward to your continue purchase.

"hi,

I have not received my order.

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the problem that you haven't got your order,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Phoebe”

"Pedí muchas tallas iguales pero el tamaño de la prendas eran distintas .. Por ejemplo pedí blusas en talla l pero solo una le quedo a mi madre y las otras eran mucho más pequeñas . Pero la calidad si me gusto . "

barbara_konestabo's Avatar

"I am satisfied, but not completely. I have ordered 2 items according to their size chart, 2 of them are good, third is a way too small. I have written a complaint two days ago, but still no answer from dresslin service :(

UPDATE: Got my answer :) Not a 100% satisfied, but I am giving Dresslink my honest 90% (because nothing is perfect). So, be careful about size you choose, read reviews from previous customers and everythnig is going to be fine. Looking forward to buy some more clothes!

Customer Service Department”

"Me gusta la ropa solo q aveces no son lo q enseña la fotografía "

Customer Service Department”

"I placed my order on May 28th, it's now June 27th & I still haven't recieved word on where my order is and haven't recieved any piece of my order. I have contacted the company more than once to ask for reimbursement as it's more than a week past their latest delivery date with no response back. I will definitely not be a repeat customer.

Edit * after finally recieving my order, I get a reply saying now they'll reimburse me.. Where was that when I asked two weeks ago because it wasn't going to make it as a birthday present? Anyways, quality of clothes is great, but shipping times aren't accurate. But if you can wait over a month for your stuff, it's cheap. Just don't bother with the tracking number, you have to email them for it & it doesn't actually give you any information.

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the order you haven't received.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.
usually China post take 10 to 25 buisness days reach to you,but sometimes it will be delayed by the unexcepted reasons,like Germany happened 2 times poster striked which delay your order's shipping.

Customer Service Department”

"Very fast shipping, very nice clothes."

Customer Service Department”

"The order took over a month to be received. Really long time!!"

Customer Service Department”

"Customs hold a package because product hasn't got a tag with describtion."

“Dear,
Sorry to bother you, i am Phoebe from Dresslink and in charge of the after-sale service. and i have noticed your review about the customs problem.could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry.

Share Dresslink's store rating

Dresslink is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslink is a merchant member
Dresslink participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.