Stores > Dresslily.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.20/10 7.20/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Dresslily.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Good value for money

"I have completed several orders via DressLily and been satisfied overall. The sizing of the items matches the provided sizing guide (so you need to check this!). The quality of the items seems to vary slightly, they offer a large range of items, clothes and accessories."

“Dear Jamie.R,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoy shopping with us at Dresslily.com.

Please feel free to place an order again soon.

Thank you for your support.

2017-09-20

Very happy customer

"Very happy with purchase. Perfect fit. Fast shipment! A+ customer service!!"

“Dear xtina89,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are grateful that you took the time to write a review.

We hope to see you on Dresslily.com soon!

Many thanks,

2017-09-19

Great bang for your buck!

"Great stylish clothing at a great price! On top of that, shipping is reasonable and fast."

“Dear SabrynaB,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your shopping experience. We really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

2017-09-18

Dishonest

"Ordered two sizes of same item on Aug 30. Notified one shipped, received and was not happy with the material. Tried to cancel 2nd item. They said it shipped, I replied I never received confirmation of shipping. They replied back it was shipped same day as the other one. Still. haven't gotten it they replied 15-25 days to ship. Tracking is in another language so I can't read it. I will never buy anything from this company again."

“Dear Mariecyg,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

Please refer to the message we have sent you via our Support Center, with a solution to your issue.

We look forward to hearing your reply,

2017-09-16

My wigs

"My wigs do not look like the pictures. However the texture is ok."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

All of our items must meet our strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers. We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

Best regards,

2017-09-15

Great prices make shopping fun again!

"I have placed several orders with Dresslily.com and I have been VERY, VERY happy with my experience thus far. There are however three things people should know up front so that they are not surprised or disappointed:
1-The stuff is coming from China and it's gonna take a month. Just plan on it...
2-The sizing is weird Asian sizing, and it varies WILDLY from item to item. I am a US size 16 and I have had to order everything from a size L to a 4XL...use the sizing chart!! Using their size guidelines I have NEVER had to make a return.
3-They are going to charge you in full when you place your order, and there have been a couple times where an item or two ended up being out of stock. A couple weeks later you get an email asking if you want a refund or a store credit. I have used both options and was given FULL credit for whatever wasn't available, but it did take several weeks for them to determine if they had it or not...just know you will eventually get your money back. :)
That's it! Now if you'll excuse me I need to place another order! ;-)

2017-09-14

"Their shipping days does not match the flat rate shipping days which is suppose to be 7-14 days to US. Ordered 8/13/17 received item on 9/11/17. Never again"

“Dear kslaughter64ks,

Thank you for your review.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.

See here for more details about of shipping methods: http://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-39.htm.

We have offered you a solution via ticket. Please kindly reply to us there.

We are awaiting your reply,

2017-09-13

Great products, prices and service!

"Just recently became a customer but i most definlatly will be for longer.
The sizes are accurate, the products are of a better quality than can be expected for their prices.
And the customer service is absolutely great! Due to an error on my side i had to exchange a dress and they offered me too keep the 'wrong' one and send me the correct size on their account!
I've been an online shopper for quite some years but never had such a generous offer.

2017-09-09

Worst experience ever, F rating on BBB, positive reviews must be fake.

"Made a purchase of three vests on July 15th, ordered the size according to their guidelines, two arrived, both too small, one didn't arrive (ever as of now September 9th, 2017). Contacted customer service on August 3rd, they advised me to wait until I received the third vest to see if I'd keep that or return all three, but as I said, it never came. Contacted them again on August 25th, received no response this time. Contacted again today and now filed a PayPal dispute and a BBB report.

They are an absolute scam!

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2017

“Dear LIRockStar,

We regret to hear that you are having sizing issues.

On all our Dresslily product pages, below the product description, we offer a clearly marked size chart to help our customers choose the correct size.

We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

We look forward to your reply,
Thank you.

2017-09-07

Dresslily is my new electronic BFF

"I love shopping here, deliveries are all very timely and the clothes are just beautiful! I like being able to earn points and save money toward future purchases. I will continue to shop here and highly recommend this company. I finally like clothes shopping and it's because of Dresslily. Thank you! "

2017-09-06

Took awhile ....but after the 3 months of waiting...

"My order was never delivered, even followed the tracking number. After many emails back and forth. I finally got a credit. Re ordered items, got them in 3 weeks. Now I have a credit I have to use. Nite to self....order early if you want something your going to use in about a month."

2017-09-04

My favorite clothes

"The clothing provided is very inexpensive and has styles that are hard to find elsewhere such as mini sleeveless options and plus sizes that actually fit. Some items arrived with a few locations that have weak stitching or the fabric pills very quickly or say an armpit hole is too small. However in my opinion because I like the clothes so much and they're so comfortable and my favorite clothes in my closet, the overall value is definitely worth it especially considering how affordable the prices are. The shipping does take a while, but it arrives in the expected amount of time and is free so I can't complain. The customer service is very polite and when I asked about returning items that were too small, they offered me a deal to keep the clothes and still receive a partial refund which was better than expected, given the price it would cost me to ship them back. My wish list is endless and I can't wait to make another order."

2017-09-02

Love it

"Love the wig so much I wear it almost every day"

2017-09-02

Awesome!!

"Love Dresslily, You always have cute plus size clothes that are in style. Thank you!"

2017-08-31

All Perfect.

"All Perfect, Price,Ware and Shipping"

Share Dresslily.com's store rating

Dresslily.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Dresslily.com is a merchant member
Dresslily.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,432 merchant members.